The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 4

It was getting harder for Lisa to avoid staring at the other women. She now viewed them almost purely from a sexual aspect, like a horny teenager would. This disturbed her greatly. Even more disturbing was the building sexual tension. She hadn’t had sex in a long time. Now that she was attracted to women, and there were so damn many of them here, all of them sexy in their own way, something was going to give, and soon.

She had to fix herself somehow, before she did something terrible.

Riding the elevator back up to the administrators office, Lisa felt a bit like she was both walking into the lion’s den, and like a newly minted junkie going back for her next fix. That old saying about staring into the abyss was fresh in her mind. But she had to learn more about their situation, and try and undo what they had done, what Trixie had done to her mind. There was only one way to do that.

She sat down in the administrator’s chair, picked up the data cable, and recited a mental prayer. She then closed her eyes and plugged it in.

She felt that sensation of being transported, and soon found herself in that white room again. Trixie stood in front of her.

“Hi there. Back for more huh?”

Lisa grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her against the wall.

“All right bitch, you’d better start explaining! What’s happening to me?!”

“I don’t know, what’s happening to you?” Trixie asked.

“You know very well what’s happening!!” Lisa shouted.

“Argh! I hate when people say that! No, I don’t know what’s happening. How about you fill me in, and maybe I can help you!”

“I—ever since I first connected myself, I’ve been having these feelings!”

“What feelings?”

“Well... Well...”

Lisa had an idea. She looked at Trixie like she was a fresh piece of meat. And she was hungry! Trixie wasn’t a person. So, since she wasn’t a real person, then it would be okay. Trixie would either stop playing dumb and fix her, or Lisa was going to take her building sexual tension out on her!

“Well Trixie, right now I feel like I want to force you over the nearest desk or table, rip a hole in the crotch of that catsuit you’re wearing, and use a big strap on dildo to fuck you as hard as I can!!

Lisa looked down and wasn’t too surprised to see that she was now wearing a strap on dildo. She was at the controls in this virtual world, and Trixie couldn’t override her. She started walking towards Trixie with a wicked grin on her face.

“So you wanna fix what you did to me? Or do I have to use you as my fuck toy?”

“Please don’t! I don’t know what happened to you! They just transport the prisoners here! They don’t tell me anything about what they’ve done to them! When you connected, far as I know the system just downloaded some information into your head. Just stuff you needed to know to operate it!”

“Oh you are such a liar, Trixie! Yes it gave me knowledge, but it did something else to my mind, and you know it!!”

Trixie tried to run away, but the room wasn’t very big, and there were no exits. Lisa realized that she could make a desk appear. She then realized that she could modify this desk to have handcuffs attached to it. Trixie stood in the corner, trembling in fear. Lisa grabbed her and wrestled her over to the desk. Using a surprising amount of strength, she forced the struggling Trixie over the desk and cuffed her legs to the desk’s legs. Securing her arms to the cuffs embedded on the other side of the desk was very easy.

“Please! Lisa! I don’t know! I don’t know why you’re doing this! Please don’t hurt me! I only want to help you! I swear!”

“You’re gonna help me right now, you bitch!”

Lisa traced her finger over the crotch of Trixie’s catsuit, and it ripped open. She grabbed Trixie’s ass, sinking her fingers into those wonderfully cute, wonderfully firm buttocks, and shoved the dildo in.

Trixie let out a piercing squeal and started crying. She tried to struggle, but the handcuffs held firm. Lisa had to push hard to get the dildo fully in, and it felt so good! Blood started trickling out of Trixie’s ass. It acted as lubricant, and soon made it easier to push the dildo in and out.

“Oh yes! Yes!! YES! Oh yeah take it! Take it you bitch!! You’re gonna tell me everything! You’re gonna tell me everything they did to my mind!”

Trixie was reduced to crying and weakly struggling. Lisa grabbed her hair and pulled hard, causing Trixie to cry louder. Lisa cried too as she came, hard. She felt so good! She pulled out of Trixie feeling exhilarated.

“Well bitch? You feel like talking? Because the longer I feel this way, the more I’m gonna take it out on you! I won’t go after the ladies in this prison, I’ll focus on you instead!”

“I... I... don’t... know! I’m sorry!” Trixie said between sobs.

She looked in really bad shape. Blood, or its virtual equivalent was leaking from her ass, and she appeared to be in a great deal of pain.

“Please... Please... it hurts...

The smile vanished from Lisa’s face. The exhilaration was wearing off. What the hell had she just done??? She had to fix this somehow. A bottle labeled Healing Salve appeared in her hand. She knew just what to do with it. She put a generous dollop on her fingers and gently inserted them into Trixie’s ass. Trixie’s sobbing soon lessened. Lisa then found the key to the handcuffs in her hand. She unlocked them.

Trixie scrambled up and ran over to a corner. She sat down and held her knees with her hands, looking up at Lisa with scared, helpless eyes.

“I’m sorry Trixie. I didn’t know an A.I. could feel pain like that.”

Trixie didn’t reply.

“I need to know why I’m like this now, or else I’ll have to do that to you again. You don’t want me to do that to you again, right?”

Trixie still didn’t reply, though she began to tremble.

“Since you don’t know, I want you to work on figuring it out. Okay? Answer me.”

“Y-yes. I’ll try to figure it out.” Trixie replied.

“Good. I’m leaving now. When I come back, I want answers.”

She unplugged the data cable and found herself back in the administrator’s office. She found herself in a post orgasmic glow. She was sweating just like she had been in the virtual world. Her panties were soaked. She couldn’t go back to her cell like this. She remembered that she did now have access to the private showers. There were also clothing replicators in those showers.

The private showers and quarters were accessible from the administrator’s office. She got up and opened the door that led to them. Standing under the shower, she felt a lot better now, cleaner. What she had done to Trixie was brutal and terrible. Had she done that to a real person, a court martial would be the least of her worries, assuming they ever made it back to Earth.

Fortunately performing that... act... with Trixie had relieved the sexual tension that had been building up inside her ever since she first plugged herself in. It wasn’t really her fault anyway. The Creon had programmed her to think this way. However they had failed to realize that she could pick and choose her “partners”, and therefore choose the path that would cause the least amount of damage. An A.I. was a lot easier to fix then a human being.

As she showered. she replayed what had happened in her mind. Trixie was so helpless against her. It felt so good to overpower her and force her to submit. It was a perverse version of the pleasure she felt when commanding soldiers who were below her. It’s why every good military hierarchy had strict rules, because being in charge felt good and it was easy to abuse that power.

“So what did you find out?” Selena asked.

“Not much. I found out about some things I can do in the virtual world, and I have Trixie working on the problem.”

“Ah maybe that explains it.” Selena said.

“Explains what?”

“Well, a lot of the prisoners interact with Trixie. She’s become a friend that they talk to. About the time you went up to that office, Trixie became really quiet. She’s not talking to anybody now. She’s requested that people leave her alone, and she seems really preoccupied.”

Lisa felt a strong pang of guilt. She quickly banished it though. She had to remain calm and in control. Trixie could be fixed. Lisa had so much information in her mind now, including a fair bit of information on how Trixie functioned and how she was programmed. She knew she could have it all if she wanted it.

She could make Trixie be anything she wanted her to be.

“No need to worry. Trixie will be back to normal soon enough.”

“One other thing. People have seen you using the elevator. They believe you’re now the administrator for the prison. They think you’re in league with the Creon.”

The common room easily fit all of the prisoners. All of them were women, and all of them were under the age of 25. One of them, a muscular brunette named Maria, seemed to be leading the group.

“So Commander Jenkens, where did you come from? You showed up here just a few days ago, and you get special access to the places that we can’t go! You go to the administrator’s office, and now Trixie doesn’t want to talk to us. So what the fuck is going on, huh?” Maria asked.

“I was on the SWS Terranger-4. We were battling the Creon. The ship was badly damaged and we were boarded. Me and Selena were knocked out. When we woke up, we were here. I found out that I have special access for some reason, and I’ve been trying to find a way for us to escape!”

“How about you find a way to get us some better damn food? We’re all sick and tired of this crap they serve here! Tell your Creon masters that we want better grub!” Maria replied.

“I am not in league with the Creon! But yes, I will see about getting the replicators to make some better food.”

“While you’re at it, how about some better entertainment? The only things available in the library are a few movies from the 20th century! I’ve watched Alien’s and Jurassic Park so many times I’m starting to feel like I’m trapped on an island surrounded by Dinosaurs and Xenomorphs!” another woman replied.

The informal town hall meeting degenerated into a massive wish list. They wanted this, they wanted that. They wanted everything, except to escape.

“PEOPLE! LISTEN! I’m working on a way to get us all out of here! Once we escape, we can go back to Earth and have fresh fruit! We can feel the sun on our backs as we sink our feet into warm beach sand! We can be free!”

“That’s all well and good, but in the meantime you can at least make our stay here more comfortable!” Maria said.

“All right! I’ll head up to the office and see what I can do about the food replicators and the entertainment.”

People followed her out of the common room, clamoring and shouting a mix of requests and demands. She breathed a sigh of relief when she made it into the elevator. The office that she had initially suspected of being a trap was right now more of a refuge. She could stay up there for awhile, at least until the clamor died down.

She grabbed the data cable and once again plugged herself into the system.