The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 6

Warm, pleasant steam rose from the bathtub. Lisa used a cup of water to rinse the last of the shampoo out of Trixie’s hair. She rubbed Trixie’s ears, working the soap out of them.

“I like it when you rub my ears...” Trixie said. Her eyes were closed, and a smile was on her face. She was very relaxed.

A couple weeks had passed since they had first met face to face, a couple weeks since Lisa had done the deed that she badly regretted. Since that day, her relationship with Trixie had improved greatly. She introduced her to things like eating, massages, and now the feeling of soaking in a warm bath. She was spending more and more time in the administrator’s office, under the pretext of managing prison operations. In reality it was Trixie doing all the work. Lisa was just rewarding her for it.

She didn’t just introduce Trixie to basic human pleasures. She also introduced her to the more fun aspects of sex, including several sex toys. It filled Lisa with horny pleasure to use all of these devices on her, and seeing Trixie enjoy all of them was even better. She was almost like a needy puppy who hungrily lapped up the attention that Lisa gave her.

Real life called. Lisa disconnected from the network and went to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she went down to the prison level to see how things were going. Selena spotted her and pulled her into one of the cells.

“All right you, what’s going on?!”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’ve been going up to that office more and more, and you’re staying in there longer and longer! When you’re down here, you’re preoccupied, and you’ve barely spoken to anyone in two days, including me!”

“I’ve been really busy Selena. I may have found a way to escape. I just need more time to be sure.”

Selena burst into tears.

“You’re a liar! I hate it when you lie!! You’re seeing somebody up there! You’re acting like you do when you have a boyfriend, I know you’re seeing someone! Whose up there?!”

“Selena, it’s not that simple...”

Selena fell to her knees and continued crying.

“I can’t take this anymore! I can’t keep hiding this anymore! Lisa, I... I... I love you!”

“What?!”

Had the Creon gotten to her too?! Lisa felt cold panic setting in.

“I’ve never really been interested in men. I pretend to be because my parents want me to settle down with some nice guy after I leave Spacefleet and give them some grand kids. That first day when I saw you, you looked so serious and in control. I knew I wanted to be with you! I soon realized we could never be anything more then friends, but, but just being around you was enough... for awhile.”

“You’ve had a crush on me this whole time?!”

“YES!! You’re beautiful, and you’re strong, and confident! I knew I could follow you wherever you went! I worked so hard for you because to me you weren’t just my commanding officer! You were my friend, and so much more!”

“Oh my god. Selena... I had no idea. Look, we can’t talk here. Come up with me to the office.”

“Everybody’s in the rec room, nobody will hear us!”

“I don’t want to take that chance. I need to tell you something very important, for your ears only!”

Making sure nobody was around, they made a beeline for the elevator. Lisa had to authorize Selena to enter. They entered and took the elevator up to the office.

“Lets stay in here. I don’t want Trixie to hear us.”

“Oh... Oh just being in this elevator with you... Lisa... Even when I got brave enough to drop some less then subtle hints, you never caught on! I mean I knew that it could never be, but I still held out hope. As that hope faded, that’s when I really started contemplating suicide. The war had nothing to do with it. I’ve held on this long because I thought that us being here together, maybe... just maybe... But no! You’re now obsessed with running the prison! This is basically another ship for you to command! I give up! I can’t do this anymore! I want to die! I just want to die!!”

Lisa put one of her arms around Selena. She caressed her hair with her free hand.

“Stop it!... Don’t... please... don’t... Don’t try to make me feel better!”

“Selena, listen to me. There’s something I need to tell you.”

“There’s nothing you could tell me that would make me feel better.”

“Selena, listen. When we were brought here, the Creon, they did something to me, to my mind. They made me attracted to women.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?!”

“I’ve been sexually frustrated ever since I got here. All these young, beautiful women. Their flowing hair, their slim, feminine bodies, their breasts, their asses. You’ve been so busy being depressed you must have not seen me looking at them.”

“I—I... Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?! All this time!!”

“Selena it’s not that simple! What’s happened, happening inside me, it’s scary! I’ve been going up to this office so I could take out my urges on Trixie.”

“The A.I.?! How is that even possible?!”

“Believe me, it’s possible. You don’t want to know some of the things I’ve done to her, the urges that I’ve acted out on her.”

“Like what?”

“Like, like, when I first interfaced with her, I forced her over a desk and I raped her and left her a crying wreck. I’ve spent the last couple weeks trying to undo the damage I did to her. But I’ve also used all these toys and devices on her, making her moan, and giving her and myself orgasm after orgasm! I’ve been having sex with her because I was afraid that I might lose control around someone else, like you!”

“You’ve wanted to have sex with me?!”

“Selena, you have no idea! Right now I would love to see you on your hands and knees, sticking out that cute little ass of yours, just begging to be spanked!”

Just like that, Lisa watched as Selena got on her hands and knees. She pressed her head against the paneling and stuck her ass out.

“Selena... don’t! If I cross that line, I don’t know what I’ll end up doing to you!”

“Please... do it to me. Don’t hold back. I want it.”

“Aaaaa ARRRGH!”

Lisa brought her hand down and smacked Selena’s ass hard! Selena yelped and jerked a bit, but remained on her hands and knees. Lisa began spanking her with as much force as she could muster. She then lifted up Selena’s skirt and ripped off her panties to reveal a pair of reddened buttocks, and a swollen, moist pussy.

She wasted no time forcing her fingers inside. She quickly finger fucked Selena while groping one of her own breasts with her other hand. Selena came quickly. A few moments later, so did Lisa. Feeling invigorated, she forced Selena to lie down and roll over on her back, the elevator being just big enough to allow this. She climbed on top of her and gave her a deep kiss.

“Yes... yes... Having you trapped in here under me is making me so horny! But this floor is cold. Lets continue this in a more comfortable setting. There are private quarters up here.”

They quickly walked through the office holding each others hands. Lisa led her to the quarters. Unbeknownst to them, Trixie’s face appeared on one of the wall panels. She stared at them as they entered the bedroom. She looked shocked and about ready to cry. She disappeared before they noticed her.

A nude, blindfolded Selena was chained spread eagle to a circular frame. Lisa had very quickly discovered that the food replicators could replicate more then food. She had spent days turning the private quarters into one of those old style S&M dungeons like she had once seen in a porn video. Her time with Trixie had given her a fair bit of experience in sexual teasing. Playing with Selena was easy and very satisfying. Even when she didn’t do something right, Selena was so patient and understanding.

Things like whips and floggers were out of the question. There was no way she’d ever harm Selena, well apart from the occasional nipple pinch that caused her to make the cutest squeals. No she much preferred sexual teasing and listening to those needy squeals.

She ran her hands over Selena’s body. Being chained up, there was nothing stopping her from teasing, and now tickling Selena. She had replicated a large feather for just such a purpose, and Selena was trying so hard not to laugh or moan.

While she was busy playing with her new lover, Trixie’s face appeared on one of the panels behind her. Her formerly gorgeous red hair was now unkempt, and her face was tear stained. She briefly looked at the two women, then disappeared before either of them noticed her.

Lisa ran her tongue up over Selena’s cheek.

“I wanna try something new with you today.”

“Yes Mistress. Please, what do you want to try?”

“I replicated a sexy little maid’s outfit for you to wear while you’re cleaning up things in here. There’s just one little catch.”

“What’s that?”

“You’re going to be wearing a vibrator the whole time, and if you cum, well, I’ll just have to punish you.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Seeing the sight of Selena crawling on her hands and knees, and hearing the faint buzz of the vibrator under that frilly maid’s dress made Lisa just about ready to start masturbating. She gleefully watched as Selena obediently crawled along the floor, picking up items and putting them away while trying to control herself. It amazed Lisa just how deeply submissive Selena really was. Following the orders of a superior officer was one thing, but Selena genuinely got off on obeying her. Even now she was trying so hard to keep her composure. Keep it she did though.

“Very good Selena. You may cum now.”

Selena immediately started groping one of her breasts while pushing the vibrator in and out with her other hand. She stared at Lisa with hungry lust in her eyes as she did this.

A nice long shower soon followed. Lisa found that she also liked to watch as Selena cleaned herself, especially washing her hair. Her hair was naturally blonde and slightly curly. Seeing her run her soapy fingers through it wasn’t arousing, but pleasing. It pleased her to watch her sub dutifully cleaning herself after “playtime”.

“Maybe...”

“Maybe what?” Lisa asked.

They were lying together in bed now, cuddling with each other under a blanket.

“You’re not gonna like it.” Selena replied.

“Go ahead and say it.”

“Maybe we should forget about trying to escape. I mean we have everything we need here, and we’re both happier then we’ve been in a long time.”

“But this isn’t our home. It’s a Creon prison. It’s our duty to try and escape, get back to Earth.”

“What’s waiting for us back on Earth? Some counseling to help us get over the trauma of being imprisoned, before they send us out on another suicide mission. Or we could retire, marry each other, and live in semi poverty. At least here we have everything we need to live comfortably.”

She did have a good point, but it didn’t matter, did it?

“Selena, I see where you’re coming from, but I promised those ladies down there that I would find a way to escape. Just like our crew, I have to do everything I can to get them home.”

“You’re right... Yeah you should try to find a way to get them home. Just, we don’t really have to go with them, do we?”

“I guess not. Not unless we really have to.”

Selena laid her head on Lisa’s shoulder.

“I like it here now. Though I’d like it anywhere, as long as I can be with you.”