The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 8

Going without sleep was something Lisa was used to doing. More then once she had stayed up all night either manning her post, or because the circumstances forced her to stay awake. It was well and good to know that the panic rooms on an SWS class spacecraft was the safest rooms on the entire ship. It was another matter trying sleep in one when your ship was boarded and the Creon were making a racket trying to hunt down your crew.

The thought of escaping from the prison had all but left Lisa’s mind, until one day when Trixie informed her that there might be a way. The Creon used micro wormholes to almost instantaneously transport matter to and from their prisons. They were artificially created and designed to be very stable.

“Why didn’t you tell me about these sooner?!” Lisa shouted.

The answer was that the probability of utilizing one of these wormholes with their available knowledge was less then 2%, and Trixie hadn’t thought to bring it up because of that. Slim chances aside, in theory it was possible to expand the size of these wormholes, and change where they went.

If that could be done, a person in a spacesuit could go through one and end up close to home, possibly even floating right outside a space outpost. The problem with attempting this was that the technology that this required was very complicated, and beyond Trixie’s ability to understand let alone reproduce. Hearing that come from Trixie herself took Lisa by surprise.

“So the all knowing A.I. isn’t so all knowing after all.”

“Well I was designed to run a prison, not tackle complicated scientific puzzles. It makes sense that they wouldn’t give me the processing power needed to work out how to do it. After all, don’t they want to keep you here?”

“Yeah I suppose that does make sense. I need some more coffee.”

Lisa got up to go replicate another cup.

“Hey uh, maybe you should call it a night. I may not know advanced wormhole mechanics, but I do know you aren’t going to accomplish much by running on zero sleep. Besides, I think your lover has been patiently waiting in bed for um, about 7 hours now.”

Lisa sighed and had the replicator discard the coffee.

“Yeah I think you’re right. We’ve been here for 2 months already. I guess a little longer won’t hurt.”

Lisa climbed slowly and carefully into bed. Selena had fallen asleep hours ago. She looked so cute sleeping that Lisa didn’t want to disturb her. However she ended up brushing against her by mistake, and that was enough to wake her up.

“Aw shoot. I was trying not to wake you.”

“Mmmm, what time is it?”

“Almost 5.”

“Well I might as well get up. Mmmmm...”

She yawned and stretched her arms.

“So, any luck on Trixie’s wormhole theory?”

“Sort of. It should be possible. It’s just that I don’t have a clue how to do it and neither does she. I’m going to need more then the science classes I took back at the academy.”

“Yeah. Well if it doesn’t work out, at least we have this place. I don’t know about you but this place is starting to feel like my home now.”

“Yeah I’ve been thinking about that. If this works and we can gain control of the wormhole that brought us here and expand it, it would become a conduit to send people and ships here. We could stay and turn this place into a colony, or we could go back to Earth. Our scientists are chomping at the bit to get ahold of more Creon technology, and handing this place over to Spacefleet would leave us in a very comfortable position.” Lisa said.

“Like those Admirals who got promoted because they made an amazing discovery, but don’t do any real work and instead travel around the solar system making speeches and shaking hands.”

“Yes. That could be us. Money wouldn’t be a problem and we could go wherever we wanted to!”

“I guess so, as long as we don’t have a kid like Minako.” Selena replied.

“Whose Minako?”

“You really should head down to the prison level more often. It’s not good for you to seclude yourself up here. Anyway, Minako is the daughter of Admiral Russel.”

“Oh, HER?! That Minako?! The spoiled brat who was given command of a ship because her daddy lucked out and secured a spot on the oversight committee?”

“The very same, and my god you’d think she was a princess or something, the way she tries to boss people around. Though she tried that with Maria and almost got her perfect little teeth knocked out.”

“Yeah maybe we should escape, but uh, maybe leave those two here.” Lisa said.

“Well, I have always wanted to visit Europa’s underwater laboratory.” Selena replied.

They embraced each other in a long kiss.

“Mmmm, I wanna play with you my pet. But—”

She yawned.

“It’s okay. Get some sleep. It’s not like I’m going anywhere, yet anyway.”

She giggled, which in turn made Lisa laugh tiredly.

While Lisa slept, Selena showered and dressed up in a pair of shorts with a sports bra, and loose fitting blue shirt. She and Lisa had abandoned wearing their uniforms for the time being. After she was dressed, she took the elevator down to the prison level.

Unlike Lisa who had gradually sequestered herself on the administration level as time went on, Selena made sure to spend time down on the prison level. While she was now wonderfully bonded to Lisa, she had also made some friends over the past few weeks. Most of the prisoners were people who had been serving in Spacefleet. Carolyn as it turned out held the rank of Lieutenant Commander, just above Selena’s own rank. They had been sharing war stories every day for the past week.

“Yeah, I never was on the Naranjo, but I served for a year on her sister ship. Identical in every way, right down to that quirky hyperdrive.” Carolyn said.

“Oh yeah that hyperdrive. I had a friend who was an engineer back on the Naranjo and had the ship lasted another year he would have ended up drinking. He started believing that the hyperdrive had a personal vendetta against him.”

A group of women led by Maria approached the table.

“Hey there Administrator’s pet. How’s it going?”

“Oh don’t start! Me and Selena are having a good time and we don’t need it ruined by the likes of you.” Carolyn said.

“Well that’s too bad because I need to have a chat with your friend here.”

Selena got up, intending to leave. However two of the women that were with Maria grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

“Hey! Fucker! That hurts!”

“It’s gonna hurt a lot more if you don’t start talking. Your girlfriend up there in the administrators office. She promised us that we’d all escape. We haven’t heard a word about that in weeks. Now why is that, huh?”

“We were actually talking about that right before I came down here. She’s working on a way to enlarge the wormhole that brought us here.”

“And how many months will that take, huh? No, don’t tell me. It will fail and then she’ll come up with another plan. This is all a show you guys are puttin’ on in order to keep us under control! Well we’re fucking sick of it!”

Lisa was in a deep sleep when Trixie’s face appeared on the display panel closest to her.

“Hey! Hey wake up! Your girlfriend’s in trouble!”

Lisa didn’t respond.

“HEY!! Come on! You need to wake up! Selena’s in danger and I can’t do anything or Maria will kill her! COME ON WAKE UP!!”

Lisa snorted and shifted slightly, but continued sleeping. The volume output on the display panels wasn’t very loud, so Trixie needed to get creative. She made a large gong appear and hit it several times. Lisa continued sleeping. She then made a gym whistle appear and blew it. Lisa still continued sleeping.

Lisa was finally awakened by the sound of Trixie frantically playing a trombone while operating the foot pedal of a bass drum.

“Trixie...? What the fuck are you doing?”

“Selena’s in danger! Maria has her at knife point! I can’t use the robots. If they get close, she’ll kill her!”

A hastily dressed Lisa quickly took the elevator down to the prison level. Armed with a steak knife hidden in her back pocket, she entered the common area. Maria had the blade of the knife right up against Selena’s throat. Selena looked at Lisa with silent, pleading eyes.

“All right Maria, what’s it going to take for you to release her?”

“You know what I want, what we all want! We want out of here! You promised us that you’d get us out of here. Remember? Walking on the beach and all that crap you spouted? Ain’t been much of that happening!”

“You think I don’t know that?! You have no idea how hard I’ve been working to get us out of here!”

“If you were really working, you’d have gotten us out of here by now! Instead you sit up there in your little office, looking down on all of us, while you diddle your girlfriend! Well that shit ends now!”

Lisa watched in horror as the blade of the knife moved, and Selena’s throat was cut open. She completely forgot about the knife she had and charged at Maria. She knocked her to the ground, then proceeded to show her why Spacefleet veterans were not people to mess with. She would have ended up killing her had the robots not broken up the fight. As it was, in the seconds before the robots intervened, Maria’s face was considerably altered by Lisa’s fists.

After her rage subsided slightly and the robot let her go, she ran over to where Selena lay. She was bleeding out and making horrifying gargling noises. Instinct and reflex caused Lisa to shout for a medic several times before remembering that the prison had no appreciable medical facilities. There was nothing she could do except watch as Selena bled out. Watching that was like watching her own life drain away. The area was evacuated. Lisa sat on the floor next to Selena, and started stroking her hair.

“We’ll make it back to Earth Selena. You and me. We’ll leave this prison. We’ll make the wormhole work and it’ll take us back home. We’ll be set for life once we return home. Then it’ll be you and me... You and me... My precious girl!!”

Time passed, she didn’t know how much. Eventually one of the robots approached her. Trixie’s voice came out of it.

“I’m sorry, but protocol requires that I dispose of the body now.”

“You can’t have her! Nobody’s taking her away from me! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! NOBODY!! NOBODY!! NOBOD—AAAAAAA!!!”

She fell to the floor twitching as the robot subdued her with its integrated stunner.