The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NOBLE LIE

Disclaimer: You know all the usual warnings, but to disclaim, this is not for those under 18. © 2001 by Amergin. I don’t mind reposting and personal use, so long as I get author credit. Thanks.

NB: This is my first story, so please provide your comments, criticisms, suggestions. I can be reached at .

Looking out the window, she watched as the mooring lines disconnected from the ship. As the ship began moving away from the station, the curve of Europa became visible, and behind it the mass of Jupiter filled the view, its trademark Great Red Spot split by the Europan horizon. Weightlessness returned as the ship’s systems disconnected from the station’s.

Her focus changed and she saw her reflection—her long red curls floating around her head, and she noticed the weight of her breasts disappear as they began to almost float inside her coveralls. A small thrill coursed through her as her nipples brushed the inside of her undershirt and hardened, giving a tiny jolt of pleasure to her crotch.

“Sometimes I think weightlessness is underrated,” she thought with a grin as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

She turned from the window, and back to the cramped bridge. Though smaller than the bridges of the huge vessels that made the Earth-Mars run with increasing regularity, she looked with pride at the nerve centre of humanity’s most ambitious space project to date, the U.N.S. Columbia. No mere oversized cruise ship, the Columbia was the first ship designed to make an attempt at travel beyond Pluto’s outer orbit and into true interstellar space.

Commander Kelly McCabe smiled at the irony. Columbia was also the name of the vessel that transported her ancestors to Australia from Ireland centuries before.

The hatch to the bridge opened, and a pair of hands pulled through the form of Natalia Sanchez, her engineer, through the opening. Her coveralls were open and tied around her waist, revealing her well-defined abs and sculpted arm muscles uncovered by her half-tank top. Her smallish breasts hardly moved at all from the weightlessness, nor her short jet-black hair. She turned to Kelly.

“Captain, I’ve done a final check on the drive system,” 30-year-old Natalia said with only the slightest hint of the accent she’d slowly lost since leaving Brazil. “There was a slight glitch in the magnetic containment, but everything seems OK now.”

“Very well, chief,” said Kelly, admiring how fit the Latina was as she put her arms in the sleeves of the blue coverall. Kelly regretted not spending more time in the gym before the mission. Then again, she thought, it’s not like I’ll be looking for a date on this trip. “Where’s Nolan?”

At that, Jack Nolan, the ship’s mission specialist, pulled himself through the other hatch leading to the sleeping quarters and onto the bridge.

“Sorry Kelly, just double-checking the gear was stowed properly,” he said with a half-grin. “You know how rushed those techs were in getting back to Europa Station.” Nolan’s eyes were wide as he drank in the vision of his two crewmates, and sighed. Two gorgeous women he’d never get to meet back in Chicago, completely unattainable. Well, at least the ship had a private toilet—thinking about them while masturbating into a vacuum toilet was preferable to having a constant weightless erection.

“Mister Nolan, I asked you to be here for preflight at 1500 hours—that was fifteen minutes ago. Be sure you’re more conscientious on the rest of this trip, all right?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” he replied. Was that the hint of a smile he saw in those big green eyes? Who knew, maybe this trip wouldn’t be all work and no play.

Nearly three hours later, nearly all their preflight checks were complete and the normal fusion engine had taken them well out of Jupiter’s gravity well. With a last glance sunward, Kelly ordered Nolan to signal Europa Station that they were ready to engage the new drive. With a delay of a few seconds from the distance, a prerecorded message came onto the bridge’s viewscreen.

The familiar Indian features of the UN Chancellor, Prashant Dao, filled the screen. “Captain McCabe, crew of the UNS Columbia. From the first explorers to head into the unknown of the Atlantic, to the Apollo missions to the moon, to the first person born offworld in the Mars Colony, Mankind has continued to push beyond its limits. Our Manifest Destiny now carries you beyond our home solar system and into the stars. With the success of your mission, we can extend our reach and begin settlement of worlds yet unknown...” the Chancellor droned on for another five minutes. By that time, everyone on the bridge was startled out of their own thoughts when the tone and the UN symbol filled the screen, announcing the end of what was meant to be an inspirational message.

“Well, no wonder he’s served three terms as Chancellor,” said Natalia. “He just keeps talking until no one in the General Assembly can stand it anymore.” Everyone chuckled.

“OK, let’s do this,” said Kelly. “Chief, begin the firing sequence on the Prometheus Drive.”

Seconds later, each of the crew were pushed deep into the gel-cushioned chairs on the bridge, as the ship accelerated faster than any man-made object had before. At the same time, the tranquilisers kicked into the bloodstream of each of the crew to ensure their bodies could withstand the strain. Losing consciousness, Kelly McCabe started to dream.

She was back in Sydney, back in her dorm room at school. Laying back on the bed, she teased her nipples into diamond-hardness as her first boyfriend Paul trailed his tongue up slowly between her inner thighs, pushing her school-tartan skirt up over her belly.

“Ahhh...Paul, I’m not....oooohh...sure I want to...do this.” She gasped as Paul’s tongue brushed over the white cotton fabric of her panties, pressing down the mass of curls underneath for one tantalising moment. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of Paul’s dark hair, unable to bring herself to push him away or pull him forward.

Kelly could smell her own scent from her rapidly dampening pussy begin to fill the room.

“Just tell me to stop,” said Paul, flashing a knowing grin. Instead, she moaned and pulled his face flush with her crotch.

Pulling her panties aside, Paul took a moment and stared at her dark-red, untrimmed bush, her pussy lips starting to swell and distend. The fiery curls he was staring at had him mesmerised.

Looking down at Paul’s entranced face, Kelly felt something she never had before—the pleasure of command. Until now, Paul had been pushing her further and further down the path. Awkward groping at the beach, anxious hands trying to unsnap her bra, Paul guiding her own shaking hand to his erect member, at each stage she felt excited but reluctant. Now, looking down at his face, she realised she actually had the power. She had what he wanted, and she could make him do anything to get it now that it was in sight.

Sliding out of her panties and kicking them aside with her foot, Kelly looked as Paul’s excitement grew. His cock was poking out of his boxer shorts, and he started to climb up the bed, expecting to penetrate her. Instead, feeling deliciously wicked, she startled him by pushing his shoulders back down. He looked up in surprise.

“No, Paul. If you want to have me, first you have to make me cum.” His face wrinkled in disappointment. Before he could say anything, Kelly added, “what are you waiting for? Lick my pussy. You know you want to, don’t you?” She smiled wickedly as she kneaded her generous freckled breasts.

A blank look came over Paul’s face as he realised she deserved anything she wanted. Kelly cooed as his tongue began to slowly trace up and down her pussy lips, lapping up the wetness seeping out of her. Finally, his tongue found her clitoris as it began to emerge from under her hood.

As her dream continued, the partners changed as she went through the dozen or so partners she’d had in her 28 years. Each time, she realised that she could subtly control her partner with suggestion and get him to touch her just how she liked, focusing on her pleasure rather than her own. As she got older, she realised from her girlfriends’ late night chats that her friends weren’t so lucky. Kelly just thought she was lucky in picking partners that catered to her whims, and gave it very little thought.

In the dream, she felt herself getting nearer and nearer to climax, directing her changing lovers to just the pace and intensity she needed, just by thinking about it. As she started to cum, she looked down and didn’t recognise the jet-black hair and coffee-coloured skin of the latest lover in the sequence. Kelly clenched a handful of bedsheet with her left hand and painfully pinched her nipple with her right. At that moment, the lover looked up, tongue out and flicking her clit. She looked into the Latin features and almond eyes and recognised...Natalia.

Natalia’s face was inches from her own. “Kelly?” she asked in breathy tones, and Kelly let out a groan, her lips parting.

-2-

“Ma’am?,” asked Natalia anxiously, floating inches away from her face.

“Wha?...Woah, I guess the tranquilisers were a little stronger than I thought,” Kelly said, slowly coming awake. Whatever she was dreaming about, it must have been steamy. For a paranoid moment, she was terrified that Natalia had smelled her arousal. Strangely, that prospect sent an extra jolt of excitement to her already-damp crotch. Kelly shook off the thought as a by-product of the weird dreams that sometimes happened in space. She’d never been attracted to another woman in her life.

Nolan was already at work setting up the measurement equipment. “Good morning, sleepyhead.” He said with a grin, his beard stubble and red-rimmed eyes suggesting that they’d been out for a while. She checked the mission clock on the wall. The Prometheus Drive had burned for 72 hours, as expected—the date was now 12 October 2051, 0700 hours.

Kelly rubbed her eyes and unstrapped herself from the chair, floating over to Nolan. “Have you gotten a fix on where we are?”

“Yes—we’ve traveled more than a light year! We’re now roughly halfway between our Sun and Alpha Centauri,” Nolan could hardly contain his excitement.

“That far?” She looked intently at Natalia. “That’s ten times what we expected.”

“Yes, Captain,” answered Natalia. “We underestimated how much of a boost we’d get once we were completely out of the Sun’s gravity well.”

“This is great,” said Kelly. “Think of it—in twenty years we’ll be able to reach most of the Earth-type planets in this part of the galaxy.” Kelly’s mind began to spin with thoughts of what it would be like when they got back—schools named after her, maybe even one of the first planets colonized outside the solar system. Old-fashioned ticker-tape parades through every major city on Earth, Luna and Mars; soon thereafter, a run for the Australasia seat in the Terran Senate...she knew she’d be a much better Chancellor than that idiot Dao. And it was about time a woman ran things back on Earth.

Kelly was brought out of her reverie by a sharp buzzing from the ship’s computer. Snapping back to attention, she glared at Nolan anxiously. “Report.”

“Captain, we’re detecting a massive surge of anti-protons bearing 273 mark 7 degrees,” said Nolan. She imagined she could see the colour draining from his face in the dimly-lit cabin. She wondered if his blood was running as cold as hers was at the moment. The readings could indicate only one thing. One of the worries of the Columbia’s designers was that interstellar space might have ghosts roaming the place. Not real ghosts, of course, but micro-singularities. Little black holes bouncing between the gravity of neighbouring stars. If they were too close, the ship would be crushed like an old-fashioned tin can.

Kelly made a rash decision. “What’s the status of the drive system?” she practically shouted at Natalia.

“Captain, it’s still powering down from our last jump. We can’t...”

“Look—if we don’t, it won’t matter because we’ll all be dead. Nolan, send a burst message to Europa Station advising them of success. It will take a year to reach them, but if we don’t make it at least they’ll know it wasn’t anything to do with the Drive.”

Nolan began tapping out a message while Natalia began furiously typing commands to the engine computer. Kelly could feel the pitch of the ship change—they were being drawn into gravity well of the ‘ghost.’ “We’re out of time, Natalia. Everyone strap in. Fire that engine!”

“But, Captain! We...” A look of panic filled Natalia’s face.

“Damnit, I said now!” Kelly used her own keyboard to take control, and hit the ‘fire’ command for the engine.

Time slowed to a crawl, and then seemed to stop for the Columbia and her crew. The ship’s drive began a tug-of-war with the unseen source of gravity. Einstein, Hawking, and Tsien would have killed to watch this from some God’s-eye view, watching their theories stretched to the breaking point. It would have seemed the slender carbon-fibre and titanium ship would have been stretching out, its image distending to something unrecognisable. Suddenly, the ‘ghost’ was pushed by some unseen force and bounced in another direction. The Columbia’s freed hull hurtled Sunward, back toward home.

The effect on the crew was barely noticeable. In relativistic terms, it seemed that hardly any time had passed. But as consciousness was lost, each of the crew dreamed again as time stretched out. Einstein would be quite surprised to find that relativity had a different effect on the unconscious mind.

Natalia Sanchez’ mind replayed the last dream she’d had before the accident.

Natalia was in a darkened room, with benches around the walls. Only some candles dimly lit the scene before her. She recognised the setting—it was her first off-duty weekend furlough from training at Hereford in England. Before studying engineering, she had trained with UN Special Forces at the historic home of Britain’s famed Special Air Service regiment. She was barely twenty, and had only been outside of Brazil once before.

At training, another cadet had caught her eye in the shower. Natalia had always fancied women more than men, but Brazilian society and her Catholic family still frowned on open lesbian relationshps, so she had repressed her feelings, going through the motions of hetero relationships and growing more and more frustrated. The army had been an escape, and after three years of study this was her final year—she had been selected to train with the elite UNSF.

The blonde Freya had caught her eye immediately. The six-foot Valkyrie from Denmark was able to outlast most of the men on distance runs, and had dropped the arrogant male jujitsu instructor at Hereford on the first day, knocking him out. And clearly the way Freya looked at her in the shower revealed more than just casual interest.

Freya knew London well, and introduced Natalia to an underground scene she had only imagined in her darkest fantasies. They had giggled as they shopped together for clothes in a little shop off King’s Cross. Freya selected something for Natalia—thigh-high black patent leater boots with high heels, latex hotpants with a 7-inch phallus extending from the crotch, a PVC corset that enhanced Natalia’s modest cleavage. Between them they spent more than 3,000 euros in an afternoon.

That night, they sat in the darkened room as a spotlight came up in the centre of the room. A demure little blonde began peeling off her clothes as she clung to the pole, grinding her crotch into it sensually. Afterwards, Natalia recalled coming back to herslef, being nudged by Freya. “Do you want her?”

Breathlessly, Natalia licked her lips. “Ohh...yes.”

“Then TAKE her.” It wasn’t a suggestion.

Natalia got up from her seat and walked over to the little, soft-fleshed blonde as she stood off by the bar drinking a sparkling water. Seeing Natalia approach, the blonde smiled and offered her hand, “My name’s Mary,” she said in a Newcastle accent, “did you like the show?”

Natalia’s response was to grab the girl’s arm and pull her close, kissing her full on the lips. At first, the blonde was coy, halfheartedly pushing back to resist. But soon her mouth opened and Natalia’s tongue pushed beyond Mary’s teeth. Natalia’s hand reached up between the blonde’s legs, finding the completely bare, silky-smooth folds there. Roughly, Natalia pushed a finger into her.

Pulling her face back, Mary moaned and gasped, “I guess that means..unh..yesss!” Mary led her back into a private room.

For the next two hours, Natalia lived out every dark scenario that had ever entered her mind during her furious nocturnal masturbation sessions—at home, at school, at the academy, at the barracks. Mary was the perfect slut, begging to be spanked, taken up the ass, sucking Natalia’s toes. Mary even surprised Natalia by leaving and reentering the room, living out a fantasy Natalia hadn’t even thought of...with a bit in her mouth, a leather harness, and a long tail extending from a plug wedged deep in her ass. Natalia accepted the riding crop, and whipping Mary’s already-bruised peaches and cream cheeks, came just from watching the little blond ponygirl trot around the room for her pleasure.

For Natalia, it was an incredible experience, but something she didn’t feel she needed to repeat. Her relationship with Freya, though intense, never strayed fully back into the dark territory it had with Mary that night.

The dream-memory played over and over again in Natalia’s mind. As the Columbia was locked together with the ‘ghost’, Natalia’s unconsciousness replayed the memory again and again—for hours, days, years, decades...

-3-

When the crew finally regained consciousness, there was silence on the bridge for a long while. The star pattern had changed outside. The computers beeped plaintively. Each of them knew that something remarkable had happened—they felt that only a few seconds had passed, but each knew they had just experienced something outside of even the most wild theories of astrophysics.

“Where...where are we?” asked Kelly, pushing a stray strand of red curls away from her face.

Nolan looked at the sensor displays in front of him, and looked back blankly. “I...I have no idea.” Nolan had the computers run a series of queries on the data they were receiving. After some ten minutes of tense silence, Nolan looked away from the panel and at Kelly.

“Well, it looks like we’re somewhere around Pluto’s near orbit, but...”

“But what?” asked Kelly impatiently.

“But...the star patterns are wrong. It’s..” he looked anxiously at the chonometer. It was showing 19 October 2051, 1325 hours. “I can’t explain it, but we’re apparently back in the solar system.”

“Natalia, what about the Prometheus Drive?”

“Checking, Captain...it’s completely shot. I can’t get anything off these instruments.”

“What about the fusion drive?”

“Normal engines...” Natalia tapped away. “OK, I’m bringing them online now. Course?”

“Europa Station—Nolan, send a message aprising them of our return. Any other damage?”

Nolan grimaced as he looked at another panel to his left. “Well, comms may be down. I’m not getting any reading from the outer nav beacon for Pluto orbit.”

“Well, best guess then.”

A few hours later, they were heading toward Neptune’s orbit, and saw the gas giant with its giant electric storms on the nightside.

“That’s odd,” said Nolan.

“No kidding. Neptune should be on the other side of the sun now. Maybe we’ve been gone longer than we thought.”

At that, an alarm sounded from the bridge’s computer. It was a proximity warning. Kelly looked out the polydiamond window and saw...another ship.

Seconds later, they felt a thump as the ship’s outer hull was covered with an airlock over the hatch. Air hissed through as the pressure equalised, and all three were stunned into silence as two black-haired women pulled themselves through the hatch. Each dressed in a uniform none of them recognised. Each holding some unrecognisable device that their posture indicated could only be a weapon. Then one of them spoke. “Byrsfl og n’Harnth!” she shouted. Then, one of the women depressed a button, and all three of Columbia’s crew saw a blue glow, and then, nothing.

Nolan woke with a splitting headache. One of his eyes refused to open, and with his other eye, he surveyed the room with blurred vision. He tried to remember what had happened. He remembered the strange-looking women entering the room, then a blue flash...then, nothing. Noticing he had weight that felt roughly like one gee, he guessed he was either on a gravity-controlled station, or...Earth? That would mean he’d been out for months.

His mind raced. Pirates? He had heard rumours of some incidents of piracy of the platinum convoys from the Asteroid Belt back to Mars, but no one who could have caught up to the Columbia and boarded it. And what was with the weird weapons?

Were they at war? The UN wasn’t exactly a world government in the true sense, but the last major conflict had been when the Caliph of the Islamic Union had tried to secede. Their aging nuclear missles had been shot down midflight, and though most of the population of Haifa in Israel had died from the bioweapon that had been detonated, the conflict was over within a week. His father had fought in that war, for Pete’s sake. And anyway, no one but the UN had spacecraft capable of travelling this far out in the solar system.

His mouth was dry as hell. As soon as he realised he was severely dehydrated, a basin suddenly extended from the wall of his... cell? Painfully, he dragged himself up and walked to the basin. Water filled it,and he scooped up several handfuls and drank it quickly. Splashing some onto his face he felt somewhat better.

Behind him, a section of wall slid open. He turned to see two brunettes enter the cell, each dressed in a black, skintight uniform identical to the ones worn by the two who had captured him on the Columbia. Each took a position on either side of the doorway. Between them, a woman with pageboy-style red hair entered the room wearing something that looked like a business suit, but in a cut he’d never seen before. Beneath the jacket, her ample cleavage pressed up and it looked like she wasn’t wearing a blouse underneath.

The two brunettes made a sort of salute to her, or at least that’s what Nolan guessed. She said something unintelligible. This really threw Nolan, given that English had pretty much been the common language of humanity since about 2020. He thought he could make out the occasional word, like “serve” and “where”.

As she droned on, something else struck Nolan—each of these three women was absolutely stunning. Not just attractive, but flawless. The only thing that would have been considered less than perfect was the freckles that dotted the redhead’s face and chest. Nolan had always been partial to redheads himself, especially with freckles, so it only made her seem more attractive.

Finally she seemed surprised at Nolan, as if she expected him to do something, but he hadn’t. One of the brunettes moved forward, drawing one of those weapons. Nolan raised his upturned palms to try and indicate that he didn’t understand. He thought he heard the redhead say ‘knee,’ but what the hell did that mean? The brunette moved toward him and before he could react, struck Nolan across the face and forced him to his knees in one fluid motion.

From that perspective, besides admiring the redhead’s boots, he could think of little to say or do. Figuring he was a prisoner of war, he began reciting from training. “John Jefferson Nolan, Lieutenant & Mission Specialist, United Nations Space Command, Service Number 087-714-0912.” With that, the redhead looked surprised, but the brunette behind him hit him across the back of the head, and all was dark.

-4-

Kelly awoke to the sound of water running. Looking around the room, she expected to find some sort of cell. Instead, she was lying on green satin sheets in a brightly lit room. Sunlight? She thought she could faintly smell sea air and imagined she could hear surf crashing in the distance. “Well, I suppose I could be having worse dreams,” she thought.

Looking to the sound of the water, she saw what appeared to be a circular bath on a raised platform in the centre of the room. She saw a blonde who couldn’t be more than 18, wearing a white cotton sleeveless shift and a sort of white plastic collar, pouring some sort of bath soap into the water, causing it to bubble.

Seeing that Kelly was awake, the blonde walked over to the bed and knelt in front of her. Kelly looked around the room, wondering what this was about. Meekly, the blonde looked up at Kelly, and tentatively grasped her hand, encouraging her to sit up. At this point, Kelly realised she was naked in the bed.

The blonde said something unintelligible, and pulled Kelly toward the bath. “Oh well,” she said aloud. “It’s my dream, I might as well enjoy it.”

Kelly put a foot into the bath, then the other. She slowly slid into the bath, the warm silky water caressing her thighs, then her crotch, slowly up to her breasts and up to her neck. Kelly noticed that she was becoming more relaxed and...aroused. Whatever was in the water, it wasn’t just bubble bath.

Kelly was barely surprised as she felt a pair of hands begin to caress her freckled shoulders, working their way under her wet, red curls. One of the hands held a sponge, and Kelly gave in to the pleasure of being bathed by this mystery blonde. The sponge moved across each of her breasts, and then down between her legs...part of Kelly realised she should be horrified, but then, she thought, this seems quite nice.

Exiting the bath, the blonde patted her body dry with a fluffy white towel. The blonde led her over to a massage table, and Kelly decided to play along, laying down and closing her eyes. Massage oil poured onto her back, she felt any remaining tension leaving her body. The short blonde worked her fingers down Kelly’s back, pausing at her buttocks, and massaging right around her arsehole, making Kelly shiver. The fingers worked their way down Kelly’s legs, reaching her feet.

At the blonde’s urging, she turned over, feeling somewhat exposed. She could see the blonde’s face, obviously enjoying giving this massage as much as Kelly was enjoying receiving it. When the blonde’s face hovered over her pussy, Kelly’s level of arousal was over the top. She suddenly grabbed the hair of the blonde, and slowly guided her face down to the mass of wet red curls between her legs. The blonde was obviously quite experienced at this—and much more talented than any of her previous boyfriends. Kelly felt reassured that this was a dream when the blonde’s tongue extended much more than any human tongue could, plunging the steamy depths of her pussy, and then snaking between her cheeks and teasing her anus.

After Kelly came, the blonde applied powder to Kelly’s completely relaxed body. Then, the blonde smiled gratefully, and left the room through a door she hadn’t seen before. On the bed, she saw her uniform laid out. It looked normal—the MCCABE stencil over the left breast, UN insignia on the left shoulder and the modern Australian Republic flag on the right.

Behind her, she felt rather than heard someone come into the room. She whirled to see a curvy woman in her early thirties with straight, shoulder-length red hair, blue eyes, and freckles, dressed in a blue uniform she didn’t recognise. But she recognised the insignia as similar to those worn by the two brunettes who boarded the Columbia. Kelly felt faint—realising this might not be a dream.

In her mind, Kelly heard a voice, not her own, but felt a great peace at the tone of the words. ‘Be calm, my child. You are a long way from home. I see you enjoyed Sheila’s attentions.’

“Where am I?” Kelly asked aloud, not sure whether to be angry. “Am I a prisoner?”

Again, Kelly felt a voice in her mind, but the redhead’s lips didn’t move. ‘Prisoner?’ she laughed. ‘Far from it. You’re home. Soon you won’t need to speak to communicate. The Sisterhood welcomes you as one of our own.’

“Sisterhood?”

‘There’s no easy way to say this. My name is Sister Bridget. I am what you would call an historian. You’re on Terra, in Galway on the island of Ireland. My specialty is ancient Earth history, and learned English as part of my studies.’

“ANCIENT Earth?”

‘Yes. By your calendar, the year is A.D. 3507. Your ship was reported lost nearly 1500 years ago. Things have changed quite a bit.’

With that, Kelly fainted.

-5-

Natalia awoke to see Kelly—Commander McCabe—standing over her. Natalia instantly imagined herself forcing Kelly to her knees, making her suck on a latex phallus extending from her latex-pantied crotch, bending Kelly over the bed whimpering as Natalia drove it home into her Captain’s ass.

She shook off the strange, yet exciting thought, and blinked. “Captain? What’s happened?”

“It’s going to take a while to explain. Can you stand?”

Natalia noticed she was wearing a different uniform. It was a skintight black number identical to the one the two brunettes who boarded the Columbia had been wearing. Natalia found she enjoyed the way it hugged her athletic body, snug in the crotch and showing the firm curve of her buttocks. She stood, surprisingly steadily.

Kelly led Natalia out of the dormitory room and down a hallway. The hall was lit by lights she couldn’t detect, but seemed to come through the translucent walls. Kelly led her through a door and into a huge atrium. Natalia could see what seemed to be a rocky coastline, waves crashing noiselessly onto rocks in the distance.

The dome must have been 100 metres high and at least three times that in diameter. Natalia watched as a bizarre menagerie walked across the floor of warm, pink stone.

The majority were brunettes—of mixed races and complexion. Some wore the same skintight coverall she wore, walking with purposeful, powerful strides. Definitely military of some kind. They all seem to have the blackest hair. Other brunettes wore casual clothing, moving around in a way that seemed normal. Some of them were accompanied by blondes who were far more feminine-looking, wearing clothing obviously designed to be attractive instead of practical, most wearing 5 or 6-inch heels and seeming very submissive to their brunette companions.

A smaller number of redheads—maybe 10% of the crowd—walked around with the bearing of...authority. Some of them wore coveralls, but more wore what looked like business suits.

What was striking to Natalia was that all of them seemed to be aged ranged from their teens to their late twenties. One or two prams were being pushed around by some of the blondes, but that was the only sign of youngsters.

Another difference—all the women looked...perfect. Idealised cheekbones and figures ranging from slim to athletic to slightly curvy, but all remarkably fit.

And then the strangest thing hit her—so obvious she was shocked she hadn’t noticed sooner. There were no men.

Wordlessly, they traversed the floor and entered another hallway and into what looked like a restaurant, the main floor having maybe 100 tables for four, all done in glass and alumnium. Walking through the restaurant, Kelly led them through a set of doors into a more secluded, warmer-lit area. Nodding to Kelly was a pair of tall, black-haired women in the skintight black uniforms who parted to allow them to pass. Inside, Natalia saw small alcoves with leather chairs, with small half-doors. Each of the alcoves had at least one redhead inside, enjoying a meal or wine.

In one alcove, she saw a stunning woman crowned in a mass of orange curls and freckles, a white shift pulled down to reveal her C-cup right breast being suckled by a blonde with breasts at least twice as big, wearing only a black shiny thong. Between the redhead’s legs, brown straight hair concealed a face and presumably tongue that were driving the redhead to ecstasy. The redhead looked up to see Natalia’s transfixed face. The redhead’s green eyes bore into Natalia’s, as she drew her tongue slowly across her lips. Natalia found herself begin to move toward the redehead.

Kelly took Natalia’s arm, smiling. “C’mon...there’ll be time for that later.”

As they sat, a blonde instantly appeared at their table. One of the corners of Natalia’s mouth raised as she realised the little blonde tart reminded her of Mary from Newcastle, all those years ago in London. Her blood quickened as she imagined the blonde on her knees with her tongue up Natalia’s ass. She could see it so clearly—the blonde changing her practical waitress frock for a black PVC maid’s costume, her lipstick smeared all around Natalia’s ass. Part of Natalia wondered why these disturbing images were forcing themselves into her consciousness. The rest of her was focused on trying not to rip open her uniform and plunge a finger into her quim.

“Natalia?” Kelly smirked at her and called her back into the present. “You OK?”

“Ah, sorry. Yes, Captain.”

The blonde bowed deeply to Kelly, an exercise it seemed to Natalia designed to show submission and also advertise her very tasty cleavage.

Kelly said something unintelligble to the waitress. The waitress bowed again and withdrew, a wicked grin on her face. Natalia gaped at Kelly.

“Is coffee alright?” asked Kelly.

“Uh, sure. But, what did you say to her?”

“Well, let’s start from the beginning. English—or at least English the way we spoke it—isn’t the language here. The language is still based on English, but it’s a dialect that’s a lot different than ours was.”

“Captain, why do you keep using the past tense?”

Kelly explained what she had learned in the last two weeks. Their ship had been caught in the gravity well of a ‘ghost’ micro-singularity. The Prometheus Drive had saved the Columbia, but only just. Columbia was trapped on the event horizon of the singularity, until something, maybe another micro-singularity, interrupted their endless tug-of-war. Natalia was familiar with the theory, first posed by Hawking and later expanded by the Chinese physicist Tsien. Intellectually at least, Natalia could accept that.

“How much time?”

Kelly told her. Natalia fainted. Fortunately, Kelly was prepared with a smelling salt and brought Natalia back around.

“Welcome back. Don’t worry, I had the same reaction.”

Kelly went on to explain what had happened. The Columbia had been declared lost, but Nolan’s message had gotten through to Europa Station. Kelly decided to give the short version of what had happened back home after that—or at least, how things looked from the historical perspective of 1500 years later.

Fertility had been falling on Earth since the mid twentieth century. While much of this was due to contraception and social choice, this simply masked that a combination of factors was slowly reducing male sperm counts the world over. The trend was already in full swing by the time the Columbia had been under construction, and had been a big worry in scientific circles.

A few years after the Columbia was lost, the UN reversed its own ban on human cloning as the only viable option to ensure a replacement population growth. The only problem with this was that human cloning was fairly easy and cheap when it came to reproducing females. Males were another matter. Y chromosomes didn’t seem to survive the process, and after some genetic horrors, it was decided that cloning of females would continue apace.

Within a century, females outnumbered males by 20-to-1. Reproduction by ‘natural’ impregnation and male-female couples was an exotic fringe activity by then. Lesbianism had been the dominant form of human sexuality for 13 centuries. Most genetic disease was eliminated, and it became clear that genetic tailoring was not only possible, but inevitable.

Surprisingly, it emerged that hair colour was associated with certain genetic strengths. It first became a fashion to tailor the embryos to correspond to the child’s genetic potential. Then it became a custom, then a tradition, and finally an unquestioned reality. Ultimately, a mythology arose to explain it as the natural way of things.

“Wait,” interrupted Natalia, “are you saying that hair colour determines their status?”

At that, the blonde returned. Natalia’s eyes went wide. But, rather than the plain waitress smock, she now wore a black PVC maid’s uniform, complete with white lace apron. The blonde’s impressive cleavage fairly burst from the uniform. She placed a tray with two steaming mugs of coffee onto the table.

Kelly watched Natalia salivating. The sight raised a slight throbbing between her legs. “Her name is Mary, by the way, Chief.” Kelly grinned.

The blonde looked behind her, and a woman who could have been her twin entered the alcove holding a basin of steaming liquid. She placed the basin at Natalia’s feet, never raising her eyes. She withdrew silently. Mary sank gracefully to her knees and looked up at Natalia, her brown eyes looking into Natalia’s. She seemed to be asking permission for something. Natalia smiled, and Mary slowly pulled off her left boot, then her right.

Natalia snapped her head to Kelly, who smiled. “She’s here to make you more comfortable. Don’t worry.”

After pulling off Natalia’s boots, Mary raised one of Natalia’s feet to just below her face. Natalia begain to nearly quiver with anticipation. Mary’s tongue slid from between her lips and paused just next to the big toe. Natalia’s eyes widened further as her tongue kept extending, impossibly long. Finally, the tongue made contact with Natalia’s toe, encircling it with its impossible length.

Despite Natalia’s distraction, Kelly continued, pushing a strand of her red curls out of her eyes. “Waitress training here includes more than refilling coffee. I thought you could use some relaxation—I knew this conversation might be stressful.”

“Hair colour doesn’t determine status exactly. Mary is one of the maybe 20% of the population that is blonde, but the blonde hair is a symbol of her role.”

Mary’s tongue traced a slow, wet path up the sole of Natalia’s bronze foot from the heel up to between her toes. Natalia emitted a tiny groan.

“Mary believes that her mission in life is to serve for the pleasure of her betters. Her genes have been selected to make her disposed to submission. Her own pleasure is derived from service. Of course, the blondes were also bred for lower intelligence, and of course big tits.”

Natalia glanced at her Captain, who she remembered as being as feminist as anyone she knew. ‘Tits’ wasn’t part of her vocabulary. Mary switched to her other foot, placing the one she’d just licked into the warm basin, and Natalia pushed the thought away.

“The only people who know things were not always this way are a small portion of the redheads involved in research, and the top leadership. I can tell you about it because no one around us speaks ancient English.”

“Mmmm,” was all Natalia could muster in reply.

“It seems that some redheaded bright spark about five hundred years ago was reading Plato’s Republic and thought it up. Remember the ‘Noble Lie’? It was Plato’s idea for permanent social harmony. Create a mythology that explains society, requiring faith, and never give the children alternatives. They seem to have pulled it off.

As the hormones surged through Natalia, she could barely remember her Philosophy 101 course at the Academy, but vaguely remembered the book Kelly was citing.

“Society is organised fairly similar to the Republic. Redheads have become the Philosopher-Kings, or Queens in this case. The darkest brunettes are Guardians—responsible for security. The rest of the brunettes are professionals, artisans, workers. Blondes are, well, sort of playthings. They’re bred to provide pleasure, serve as domestics.”

Kelly raised her mug and took a sip. Natalia noticed and did the same. The taste was unusual, but pleasant.

“That doesn’t sound too...unh...bad,” said Natalia. “I could get to like it here.” Natalia was positively dripping wet having heard this description. She could fit in as a Guardian, with unlimited, demure little blondes existing for her pleasure.

“What about Nolan? Where is he? For that matter, where are any of the men? There must be some,” asked Natalia.

“Ah..well. Nolan has been taken to processing.”

“What?” asked Natalia, horrified. Her reaction was muted as Mary began to suck on her big toe.

-6-

Nolan was still running. He felt like he had been running as long as he could remember. His lungs felt like they would burst. The VR implant they projected images directly on his visual cortex of submission, female superiority. Images that he found disturbing because of their frequency and intensity, but not so different from some of the porno VR feeds off the ‘Net he would have jacked into during the odd lonely evening back home.

The drugs they put into his water and food had initially kept him dazed, but for whatever reason the effect of the drugs had lifted, and he found himself fairly lucid. One benefit of the VR treatment had been that he had learned Lingua, the successor language to the English he’d learned on the north side of Chicago. Once he mastered the new language, he felt slightly more in control of his situation. He at least could avoid the electric shocks that resulted when he did something that displeased his captors.

He found after what he assumed were the first few days that he could shut out the images, particularly now that the drugs had worn off. Nolan slipped into the Zen meditation techniques he’d learned as a teen, using breath control to calm his mind and regain power over his own thoughts. This, despite the constant physical and sensory stress he was being subject to. He remembered stories of Zen masters in Japan who would meditiate on koans—problems like ‘the sound of one hand clapping’ insoluable by normal Western logic—while sitting under ice-cold waterfalls. He wondered how long he could hold out.

His captors increased the pace on the treadmill. Nolan remembered his champion run in the North American Ironman Championships of 2038. He pictured himself running in Death Valley, the 40-degree celsius heat depriving him of water, sucking the oxygen from his lungs. He remembered seeing the finish line, and somehow mustering the strength to put on a final burst of speed into the 100-mile, three-day run, overtaking the senior champion.

From behind the observation mirror, a redhead grinned as she watched this ancient mariner running the race of his life. She knew it was taboo, but she couldn’t help but be strangely attracted to this male. As she watched Nolan run, his muscles rippling with every pounding step, she imagined that pounding coming from his...what was the ancient English slang?...cock. She shivered imagining what it might be like. She’d never seen a real one, but remembered as a student finding some forbidden, antique 2-D video footage of men, even dominating women, of all things.

She slid the PVC skirt up further over her waist, grabbing a fistful of red hair on the head between her legs, licking the shiny black material of her stockings and up into her own red curls. “That’s good Molly. Now make your Mistress cum.” She grabbed hold of each of Molly’s pigtails and pulled her face fully into her crotch.

Molly, the woman’s young bonded assistant, increased the pace of her licking, innovating by adding a finger to the mix, and another finger into her mistress’ anus. Imagining Nolan’s cock instead of Molly’s finger inside her, she came in a near-flood over Molly’s face.

“Very nice Molly. Now turn off the treadmill.”

Natalia was horrified to learn that Kelly not only knew that they were trying to break Nolan, but that Kelly helped designed the conditioning programme. But after the coffee and the ministrations of Mary, she couldn’t muster the desire to object too strongly.

Kelly explained that at first, she shared Natalia’s shock at their situation, and the way society had evolved since they’d disappeared. Kelly had been convinced by hearing the full account of events after the Ascendance, as the Sisterhood called the era when men ceased to be a meaningful factor in human affairs. Wars had not been eliminated, even though now every schoolgirl was taught that they had been. Struggles had continued—the Mars Insurrection, the AI War after a disastrous flirtation with artificial life, the horrible failures of some of the genetic therapies that had been developed, even a cult that tried to restore men to a prominent role in society.

Most dangerous, a group of Guardians in the Centauri Colony had overthrown their redheaded mistresses and established a military dictatorship. They tried to export their revolution back to the Terran System, and the Sisterhood had narrowly avoided defeat. It was at that moment that the Sisterhood’s mental powers were just emerging. A few Talents who barely understood their own powers managed to anticipate the moves of the Guardian cabal and lead their fellow redheads to defeat them.

With the discovery soon thereafter of a genetic therapy that could virtually shut off the aging process, the Sisterhood decided that the Noble Lie was necessary to solidify the social order.

But what really convinced Kelly was the privilege of worshipping Sister Bridget’s pussy and ass. She now understood that being part of the Sisterhood, giving and receiving power and pleasure for the greater good of humanity, was what she wanted more than life itself. She was thrilled that Bridget seemed to be pleased. Kelly’s mind accepted these, realised that the petty ambitions she’d harboured in her old life were nothing compared to the power she could enjoy here.

None of that would have mattered to Natalia. Kelly knew this, had begun to develop the Powers herself, and anticipated Natalia’s reaction. So the coffee Natalia drank had been drugged. She had retrieved the image and name of the blonde plaything from Natalia’s mind as they had sat down, and ordered the blonde to return tailor-made to the table. “Mary” was doing at least as much to put Natalia into a suggestible state.

“How do you feel, Natalia?”

“Woozy. Why are you helping them?”

“Shhh....hush now, Natalia. Listen to my voice. In my Voice you will hear the Truth. Isn’t that right, dear?”

“Yesss...”

Kelly reached out with her mind into Natalia’s thoughts. The drugs would make Natalia suggestible, but Kelly had to get this right. Conditioning her former shipmate would be a vital step in Kelly’s initiation to the Sisterhood. She had them keep Natalia in stasis so she could prepare for this over the last two weeks.

“Look at me, Natalia.” Natalia’s glazed eyes moved to Kelly. She had never realised how beautiful her captain was. The dark red curls that draped gracefully over her shoulders. The intense green eyes. The freckles dotting Kelly’s forehead, the bridge of her nose and spilling a bit onto her cheekbones. She’d never really noticed how the freckles looked before. Kelly looked positively...regal.

“That’s it Natalia. Look at the freckles. Aren’t they pretty?” Kelly traced a finger from her temple down to her lips, licking it sensuously. Her finger continued down her graceful, porcelain neck and parted the top of her garment, revealing more freckles across her upper chest. Finally, Kelly’s freckled breasts popped into view.

Natalia stared at Kelly’s chest. The freckles covered her shoulders, ranging down to her breasts. Kelly ran a finger between her breasts.

“Look at the freckles, Natalia. Can you count them? They’re like stars in the heavens, aren’t they?”

The latest Guardian uniforms had helpfully been designed for various uses, and Mary unzipped the closures on Natalia’s black-covered crotch and breasts, at Kelly’s unspoken command.

“Heaven...mmmm,” Natalia moaned as Mary lifted her slightly in the leather chair, and began to trace her tongue at the top of Natalia’s leg, next to her trimmed, leaking pussy.

Natalia’s beautiful Latina face was blank as she drank in the sight of the freckles across Kelly’s body. Each freckle was different size. Natalia tried to find a pattern in the freckles, and like the stars, her mind started to make out what looked like little constellations.

“That’s right, Natalia. Keep looking. Each one is a slightly different size, a slightly different colour,”

Kelly reached gently, tentatively into Natalia’s mind. In Natalia’s mind a she found a huge disturbance. Before the accident aboard the Columbia, she figured that Natalia had been a lesbian, or at least bisexual. She saw now that the endless repetition for 1500 years of Natalia’s memory of dominating that little blonde thing from Newcastle had changed her fundamentally. The core of Natalia’s personality now was driven by the need to dominate weaker females, humiliate them, destroy their will.

That could be useful, Kelly thought. Someone who felt the power and need for dominance could be shaped to submit as well, under the right conditions. And her intuition had hit the jackpot by employing this little blonde. Using a combination of her own emerging mental abilities, helped by the coffee and attention from Mary, Kelly began to reshape Natalia’s mind.

Natalia opened her eyes as she tried to come up with an answer. Her heart pounded as she tried to remember. She looked up at her teacher, the teacher’s beautiful red hair twirling as she shook her head.

“Natalia, please see me after class. Juanita?”

To her right, she saw her redheaded classmate stand. “The Terran Constitution was ratified in 2028 after the United States Senate approved it in its final act. The American President, Chelsea Clinton, went on to serve as the first Chancellor. She was also founder...”

“That’s very good Juanita,” the redheaded teacher interrupted.

Natalia fumed, feeling her ears and cheeks burn with embarassment. In some ways, she envied Juanita and her other redheaded classmates. But now, she accepted that politics and history were just not her forte.

After class, as her classmates filed out, she sat at her desk. Her teacher, Senorita Dominguez, sat on the edge of the desk at the front of the room.

“Natalia, you’re an excellent student. But do you see why now I was concerned when you elected to take this class?”

Natalia looked up at her with hurt. She realised that she had tried to do something she wasn’t suited for, but just wanted to share in the presitge and honours given to her redheaded friends.

“Come up here, Natalia.”

Natalia stood slowly, smoothing her plaid skirt down to the tops of her white kneesocks. Her black patent-leather shoes clip-clopped as she made her way to the front of the room. She knew that she was free to take these classes, but now realised it was for her own good to drop. Natalia knew she had to accept her role of her own free will.

She placed her palms flat on her teacher’s desk, and waited. She felt the skirt slide up slowly over her firm rump and rest on the small of her back. The humid breeze coming through the window chilled the bare skin under her cotton briefs, chilling the skin under the film of perspiration that had formed there. Goosebumps raised and the little hairs on the back of her legs stood on end. She shivered, but from anticipation as much as the chill.

“Count for me, Natalia.”

Before she could answer the first blow came across her buttocks. She refused to cry from the pain, and actually got a small thrill from being forced to count as her redheaded teacher meted out the penalty. She knew now, definitely, that she would drop this class and return to the engineering course.

As she stood, she kept her eyes lowered, even with her teacher’s bosom at it rose and fell under the silk shirt, slightly out of breath. “Thank you, teacher.”

Natalia saw the teacher’s hand extend toward her, grasping her chin and raising her eyes level with the teachers’. “Now, Natalia.” Natalia could smell the teacher’s perfume, making her lightheaded.

“I know you see the error of your ways now, Natalia. And you take correction well. It shows how strong you are.” Natalia felt the teacher’s hand slowly caress her cheek. “You will do great things for our world one day.” Natalia felt a funny tickle in her belly, and slightly below. Releasing her, the teacher suddenly turned away. Natalia felt disappointed—but what had she been hoping for? “You can go now,” said Senorita Dominguez with a sigh as she sat in her chair, picking up an electronic tablet. Natalia thought she could see her teacher’s nipples poking against the blouse.

Natalia made her way to her next class, phys ed. She was looking forward to it.

Most of the girls had already dressed in exercise clothes by the time she reached the changing room. One blonde was still changing. Natalia recognised her as Anita, a girl who had been flirting with her for some time.

“Oh, hello Natalia,” she said, her 34DDs bouncing as she bounded topless over. She twirled a bit of her hair and looked up at Natalia.

“Hi Anita,” she said, turning her back as she opened a locker. “Bake any cakes lately?”

Oblivious to the intended insult, Anita continued with her bubbly chatter. “Well, no, but the souffle I made in class this morning came out just right. Would you like some after school?”

Natalia continued dressing, feeling Anita’s eyes on her sculpted back muscles as she pulled on a sports bra. She realised she was teasing Anita, and was enjoying the attention, but wasn’t going to cut the flirting short.

“No—I’ve got drill after school.” Natalia’s thoughts drifted. The junior military training this afternoon she was looking forward to—she had worked all week on the ambush tactics her unit would try on the senior platoon this afternoon.

Anita pouted, then brightened. Tracing a crack on the floor with a pointed foot, she said, “ummm...Natalia, what about this weekend? Some of the other girls are going clubbing in Rio; will you come?”

Natalia turned around, pulling the jersey top down over her defined ab muscles. She smiled. “Maybe.”

Out on the playing field, Natalia limbered up before running out to the centre of the pitch. As the game began, she immediately seized possession of the ball, passing over to her right. She ran forward and saw that Juanita was the goalkeeper for the other side. After a tangle in the left corner, the other side was throwing in from the corner. Jumping up, Natalia headed the ball and regained possession. She faked out one of the defenders, and managed to stick the ball into the net, neatly going past the redhead.

“At least she knows who’s boss out here on the pitch,” she thought, smiling at Juanita. Juanita grimaced back with some more respect on her face.

Later on with seconds left to play and the score level, Anita was up with her at the opposition end of the field. She saw the opportunity with the net wide open, and passed to the blonde, who had a clear shot. Anita made a good stop, but sent the ball sailing well over the net, just as the whistle blew.

“Damnit! Anita, you stupid cow! How could you miss that?” Natalia ran over to her teammate.

“I’m sorry, Natalia,” she said, her face completely fallen. “I just get...confused sometimes. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do.”

Grabbing a fistful of her jersey, Natalia’s face was just inches away, her tone menacing. “You should stick to your baking. Is that all you’re good for?” Natalia practically dragged Anita back to the changing room, who stuttered apologies the whole way.

Back in the changing room, Anita was practically in tears. “I’m sooo sorry, Natalia. Please, I didn’t mean to...”

“I know you didn’t, you stupid twat! There’s no way I’d be seen with the likes of you.”

Anita started sobbing. “No! Please, Natalia, there must be something I can do,” she whined, dropping to her knees. Natalia turned around, kicking off her shoes and pulling off her sweaty shorts and knickers.

“I don’t know, Anita. Are you good for anything?”

Natalia smiled as she felt a pair of hands rest on her hips. She looked behind her and saw Anita’s face coming closer to her ass.

“So that’s what you’re good for, you little slut? Oh...very well then. But I’ll only go if you make me cum before we have to go to the next class.”

Anita licked the beads of sweat off from Natalia’s rock-hard ass cheeks. Teasing Natalia’s pussy lips with her fingers, she plunged her tongue in her ass and a finger into her pussy simulatneously. Natalia began pushing back at Anita’s face, which encouraged her more. Within another couple of minutes, Natalia came, sucking on one of her own fingers and bracing herself against a locker with her free hand.

It went on like that for a while. Kelly was staring at Natalia’s strong face, her dark eyes. In her mind, she sifted through each of Natalia’s memories, changing them to reinforce what she wanted Natalia’s new values to be. Kelly searched for the most powerful memories, turning points in Natalia’s life, and changed the details. In her real memory, Natalia’s teacher was Senor Dominguez, who did encourage her to go into engineering but in a less ‘direct’ way. Anita had been a friend of hers, but it was actually Natalia who missed the crucial goal on the day. And Natalia hadn’t had her first lesbian experience until years later.

Meanwhile, Mary had moved on to Natalia’s pussy. As Kelly watched, Mary brought Natalia to what must have been her sixth orgasm of the afternoon. For this latest, Kelly watched as the blonde’s tongue seemed to grow a second protrusion, which snaked into Natalia’s anus as her main tongue pumped in and out of her pussy. Kelly had grown fond of this particular modification, and thanked whatever redheaded scientist had been driven by this particular kink to introduce it into the gene pool.

Realising that if she grew too distracted, she would lose her link to Natalia’s mind, Kelly finished the modifications to Natalia, for now. Mary lifted Natalia’s feet from the basin, drying them with her own blonde locks. “Good girl, Mary, you can go.” Mary beamed from the praise, and took the basin with her as she exited the alcove.

“Natalia,” she asked soothingly, “how do you feel?”

“Mmmm...wonderful.” Natalia stretched. “What were we talking about?”

“I was asking what you wanted to do now. It has to be your choice.”

“Well, obviously things have advanced,” Natalia’s brow furrowed as her modified memory informed her thoughts. “But this...feels...right. I think maybe I can try and get a commission with the Guardians.”

Kelly smiled. “It’s already arranged. And you’re comfortable with...reporting to people like me?”