The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Now See Here, Young Lady

Chapter 1: Sent To the Principal’s Office

Mandy fumed as she headed down the hall.

Old Mrs. Gruber had been threatening to send her to the principal’s office for weeks now, off and on. “Your dresses are too short,” the Grub had complained, over and over. “You show too much up front. You wear too much makeup for a young lady your age. Those high-heeled shoes are totally inappropriate.” On and on. And now she’d finally dropped the big one.

It wasn’t fair, the pretty brunette fumed. She was eighteen already, a senior and everything, and you’d think it was more like twelve, the way her homeroom teacher carried on. Why shouldn’t she dress up sexy? The guys sure liked it! And if once in a while she let a guy do more than stare from a distance, what business of Mrs. Gruber’s was it? It wasn’t like she was going to get pregnant and have a baby or an abortion, after all; she’d been on the pill for a year now.

And Principal Nowak (the kids all called him “Noway”—but not where he might hear) was no better. He was actually kind of good-looking for a guy somewhere in his fifties, Mandy admitted, but he was such a stiff! He’d probably suspend her, and then she’d really catch it when she went home.

Arriving at the door to the principal’s office, Mandy was briefly tempted to bolt—just leave. But no. That would only make things worse, she knew. Better to get it over with, she thought.

Brandon Nowak looked up from the papers on his desk as the door to his office opened and Amanda Thompson stepped through. Trying not to no obvious about it, he looked her up and down, up and down, taking in the details: mahogany-colored hair puffed up around her pretty face with its green eyes, lightly rouged cheeks and ripe red lips; a spectacular bust for a girl surely too young to have undergone any enhancement, its cleavage revealed by a blouse whose top two buttons, as usual, had been unbuttoned; a tiny waist flaring into broad hips which flowed into long, gracefully tapering legs well revealed by the tight miniskirt she had on; sheer stockings which made those legs look just a shade darker than the rest of her creamy skin; and finally glossy white high heels encasing her small, delicate feet. Yes, he could understand why she was so popular.

He allowed himself to look just a little longer than was quite necessary before gesturing at the mesh-backed swivel chair to the right of his desk and saying, “Please sit down, Ms. Thompson.”

Amanda sat. “Yes sir, Principal Nowak.” Briefly, she looked around the office. To her left a set of filing cabinets stood by a comfortable-looking sofa. To the right was a twin-doored closet; the outer sliding door was covered with a large mirror she guessed Principal Nowak must use to help him adjust his shirt and tie and check whether his hair needed a quick brushing when he stood up, to keep himself looking professional. At the moment, she could see herself in that mirror.

She tried to relax, crossing her legs right over left and letting her right foot swing just a little. She knew what was coming next.

Principal Nowak harrumped. “Now see here, young lady,” he began. “You’re here in this school to get an education, not to get dates.” He paused, unaware that his eyes had begun to slide toward the mirror on his office closet, drawn by the slight motion of Amanda’s reflected leg which had registered at the corner of his vision. “I’ve been willing to overlook your flashy clothes and makeup up to now, but I’m starting to get complaints from your teachers about your legs.” He stopped, suddenly flustered. “I mean, your attire. It won’t do, Amanda. It won’t do at all.”

Mandy blinked. Somehow the principal had slid from “young lady” to her first name in seconds. And that slip about her legs . . . ! Her eyes flicked up towards Nowak’s face, and she noticed that he seemed to be looking not directly at her but rather at her reflection, which gave him a nice clear full-body view unobstructed by his desk.

With an effort, Principal Nowak tore his gaze from the mirror. It was inappropriate, he silently scolded himself, to gawk at a student like that. If she realized what he was doing, she could lodge a complaint and he’d have some explaining to do. But dear God, those legs.

Mandy smiled. She hadn’t counted on this, but maybe, just maybe, she could use it to her advantage.

Still smiling, she leaned back a little in her chair, looked Principal Nowak straight in the eyes and began swinging her leg, just a little more than she had been doing before.

And Nowak responded just as she had hoped. His eyes slipped away from hers toward the mirror. And this time, he didn’t catch himself and look back. Instead, he kept looking at the mirror, watching the motion of her leg. His eyes widened.

“Principal Nowak, sir?” Mandy made herself sound just a little worried. “Are you all right?”

Nowak blinked and swung his head back, meeting Mandy’s eyes with his own once more. “Perfectly legs, Amanda,” he responded. This time, he didn’t seem to notice what he had accidentally said. Mandy’s smile broadened. Things were getting interesting.

“Why don’t you relax, sir, and just call me Mandy?” she suggested. “Since we’re all alone here and stuff. Just the two of us.”

Nowak nodded. As his head bobbed up and down, his eyes continued to follow the motion of Mandy’s leg reflected in the mirror. “Yes, Mandy.” After a moment he continued, sounding slightly dazed, “Since were all alone here . . . and stuff. Just the . . . two of us. . . .”

Wow, Mandy thought. Old Noway looks like he’s halfway to hypnotized. Kind of sounds like it, too. She giggled. I wonder if I could put him under really for real? He seemed to really focus on her legs; maybe that was the trick.

The brunette bombshell stood up, making sure to wiggle just a little as she did. “I think I should scooch my chair over a little, closer to your side of the desk, Mr. Nowak, sir. So you can see me better and like that. Don’t you think so, sir?”

“Yes,” croaked Principal Nowak. “Yes. Of course. So I can . . . see your legs better. And, and like that.”

Mandy scraped her chair over until it sat beside the desk. The principal swiveled his own big, plush chair to face her.

With a deep, happy sigh, Nowak seemed to pull himself together. He kept on watching Mandy’s legs, though.

Principal Nowak blinked. Legs, he thought, and then, with an effort, focused on the girl in front of him, He was supposed to be . . . reprimanding her, yes, that was it. Somehow, he seemed to have lost the initiative in this interview. It was time to take it back.

“Now see here, Mandy,” he said. His eyes were no longer sliding toward the mirror on his closet. They didn’t need to. The way Amanda had moved her chair, he got a nice clear view of her legs—and the rest of her too, of course, though that didn’t seem to matter quite as much—without it. Why not enjoy it? he thought. Mandy didn’t have to know.

She did, of course. It was obvious, even if one didn’t pick up on the way he kept calling her “Mandy” instead of “Miss Thompson” or even “Amanda.” If his head, or heads—she couldn’t help noticing the bulge in his trousers—were clear, he’d never have been so familiar.

The principal went on, unaware of the calculating look his was getting from the girl next to his desk, “Now see here, Mandy,” he repeated. “You really need to tone down your legs in class.” Once again he didn’t seem to notice his verbal slip. Fixing on the one gently swaying before him, he went on, “Up and down. Your grades keep going up and down. Up . . . and down. Up . . . and down.”

“Yes, sir, Brandon,” Mandy replied. “I can call you Brandon, can’t I, sir? Seeing as we’re, like, alone and all. Just the two of us.” She smirked. Those were, of course, the same words she had used earlier in “persuading” Principal Nowak to call her Mandy, and she was sure he’d be, if anything, even more . . . cooperative . . . than he’d been then.

“Y-yes,” the principal stammered. “Brandon. All alone and all. Just . . . the two of us. Oh God.”

It was time to up the ante, Mandy decided. Slowly, teasingly, she extended her swinging leg until it rested on the principal’s desk, draped over the right-hand corner. Now, instead of swinging the shapely limb, she began flexing her foot, making her stiletto-heeled pump flick on and off her heel. Principal Nowak’s eyes widened even more, and he moaned, “On and off. Oh God. On and off. Oh God.”

Mandy stood and reached to briefly pat her cloud of red-brown hair before addressing Brandon Nowak once more. “Brandon, baby,” she cooed, “you seem so tense. I think I know something that’ll help you, you know, relax and like that.” She stood up, bending forward a bit to give Nowak a nice close look at her boobs. There was no sense in wasting such an asset, even if old Noway was looping the loop for her legs instead.

“Relax and . . . like that,” echoed Nowak. “Yes, Mandy.”

The sexy spellbinder stood up and pushed her chair even closer to the wall, so that it stood directly across from Nowak’s. She’d be needing it there soon enough. She walked around the principal’s disk and stood directly behind him. She bent down again.

“Now, Brandon baby,” Mandy commanded, “just lean your head back into the pillows,”—there weren’t any, but Brandon Nowak was in no condition to remember that—“and let yourself go.” Brandon leaned back; his head sank into Mandy’s conveniently-positioned cleavage. He relaxed. His eyes fluttered closed.

Mandy ran her left hand up to rest against the back of Nowak’s head. He didn’t notice as she gently lifted it, and couldn’t see her right hand steal under it to finger the buttons of her blouse. The top two, of course, were unbuttoned as always, so she started with the third and worked her way down. Finally she was done, and she wriggled out of it, switching to her right hand to support Nowak’s head when she needed to shrug out of her left sleeve.

What a rush! she thought, feeling a wave of heat rush through her. She’d come in here expecting to be fucked over by Principal Noway, and instead here he was, totally in her, like, power! She giggled again as a thought occurred to her: with him like this, she bet she could fuck him, like, permanently stupid and he’d do it, do anything she said and love every second of it. If only she had a video camera; her cellphone cam was way too small, and there was no good way to aim it right if she wasn’t holding it.

But no, she decided reluctantly. There wasn’t time. Her session with the principal was already running longer than was usual. Too much longer and some busybody was sure to stick his, or probably her, head in to check on things and the shit would hit the fan. She let Nowak’s head back down to nestle in bare titflesh for a minute. Finally, sighing—it really was a little uncomfortable bending over like this, wobbling on her heels—she eased him down and issued another command: “Sit up now, Brandon honey. You’re totally relaxed, you’ll do anything I say, so you don’t need to lie back anymore. Say ‘Yes, Mandy mistress’ and sit up.”

“Yes, Mandy mistress,” came the soft reply. Brandon Nowak sat up, eyes still closed.

Mandy regarded the puppetized principal and came to a decision. She walked around the desk again and sat down—not in her chair this time but in Nowak’s, her high-heeled legs straddling him and her breasts, still covered only by the push-up bra she hadn’t had time to remove, squishing softly against his chest. She put two fingers under his drooping chin and gently raised his head.

“Brandon baby,” she inquired, “you liked what we’ve done, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mandy mistress,” Brandon Nowak responded obediently. Mandy laughed softly. She hadn’t even had to tell him to say that this time.

“You’ll do anything to have it happen again, isn’t that right? You’ll do anything I say, believe anything I tell you, remember what I tell you to remember whether it happened or not, forget what I tell you to forget, to have this happen again? Tell me.”

“Yes, Mandy mistress.”

“Then first, I want you to tell me your hottest, most secret sexy fantasy,” Mandy directed. “The one you can’t resist, the one you absolutely have to come for when you think of it. Tell your Mandy mistress all about it. You can tell me, because we’re all alone here, just the two of us, and I promise I’ll never tell.”

Obeying, Brandon Nowak spoke for a few minutes. Listening, the student spellbinder smirked. Oh, boy, she gloated, if only the school board knew about this! But then, if they did, they’d fire Nowak. They’d take her new toy away.

Mandy stole a nervous glance at the clock. She could get away with a few more minutes, she decided, but not much more; she was already pushing it.

“Very good, Brandon baby,” she said. “When I leave here, I want you to remember what happened here only as a sexy fantasy you had while you were scolding me about my clothes. I want you to remember me in that fantasy dressed just like in your most secret fantasy, the one you just now told me about. You will do all of this for me, won’t you, Brandon baby.” The final sentence was not a question.

“Yes, Mandy mistress.” Brandon nodded.

Mandy climbed off the principal and ordered, “I’m still there, Brandon baby, still on top of you. You can feel me moving against you, and it’s too much. When I snap my fingers you will come, hard.” SNAP.

“Yes, Mandy mistress-ssss——ooohhhhh!” Brandon’s automatic response to Mandy’s commands turned into a squeal of pleasure as his body obeyed her suggestion.

Principal Nowak slumped happily in his plush chair, a silly smile on his face.

Mandy nodded. There was just enough time, she decided, to install a final subroutine (she was taking an intro to programming class, and some of the big words the teacher used had stuck with her).

She bent down and started, “Legs, Principal Nowak. Think about my legs, just think about my legs and nothing else, and listen as I tell you one more thing you have to do.” For a couple of minutes she continued. Finally she stood up and finished, “I’m leaving now, Principal Nowak. Remember what you have to do after I leave.”

“Yes, Mandy mistress.” Brandon Nowak nodded.

Mandy Thompson turned, opened the office door, stepped through and closed the door softly behind her.

Principal Nowak stood, moved the chair across from his back into position in front of his desk, and sat back down. How had it gotten over there, anyway? He blinked.

And blushed. While Miss Thompson had been in here and he’d been reading her the riot act, he’d fallen into a hot daydream, imagining the girl acting out his most feverish fantasy. He could hardly remember anything else about their session. He hoped it hadn’t showed!

His blush deepened. He especially hoped it hadn’t showed, since it seemed he’d actually come in his pants. That had never happened before when he was dealing with a student, and never mind Amanda Thompson’s pretty face and ripe body. Fortunately he had some spare trousers in his office closet, in case he spilled coffee or something on himself. Face still burning, he selected a pair identical to the ones he’d stained and put it on, hiding the original pair in the closet. He’d sneak it out later for cleaning.

He glanced at the clock. Good Lord, he thought. I took more than an hour with Miss Thompson! I had no idea—I certainly hope—I wouldn’t want anyone to get the idea I’d taken >advantage of her! He crossed his fingers.

Walking down the hall away from Principal Nowak’s office, her high-heeled shoes clicking on the tiled floor, Mandy gloated. She had old Noway right where she wanted him, totally under her spell, and he didn’t suspect a thing. And she had plans for him. But first, she’d have to, like, buy some stuff and make a few, um, arrangements.