The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Now See Here, Young Lady

Chapter 2: Rendezvous

Mandy Thompson smiled on her way back from the principal’s office.

Like everybody else, she had used to be afraid of being sent there. But when she finally had been, because her stuffy old homeroom teacher thought she made herself look all trampy, she had found out something really interesting.

Old Principal Noway—Brandon Nowak, really; nobody called him “Noway” where he might hear it, and really, he wasn’t that old—had been all set to rake her over the coals. But when she’d sat down in the small, uncomfortable chair facing his big cushioned one across his fancy desk, something had started to happen. He’d started sneaking looks toward the big mirror on his office closet door, where he could see all of her instead of just her tummy and up, and staring at her crossed legs as she has idly swung the top one just a little. He’d gotten all flustered and confused, slipping from calling her “Ms. Thompson” to “Amanda” in seconds and then to “Mandy” when she’d suggested it. And when he’d started talking about why she’d been sent to him, he’d said it was about her legs when he’d meant to say it was her, what was the word he’d used, “attire.” Mandy had had to guess it meant clothes. Not that I’m, like, dumb or anything, she reassured herself. She had to do that a lot.

Things had gone on from there. As soon as she’d realized what was happening, Mandy had started to work with it, playing it up all sexy and stuff. And boy, had it worked! Before long, Nowak had been helpless, really for real hypnotized by her legs, like, totally in her power! She’d gotten kind of carried away with it, standing behind Nowak and giving his head a titty massage and then straddling him in his fancy chair and giving him a flesh facial as she rubbed against him. If she’d had more time, she’d’ve made it even better, fucking him totally stupid and smothering him with her bare tits till he passed out—but she hadn’t. She hadn’t even felt safe taking her bra off; she’d worried about someone coming in and seeing them. Silly, she admitted. I was naked enough the way it was, and doing more than enough. If somebody really had come in, it wouldn’t have mattered that my bra was still on. But by then, her own head hadn’t been that much clearer than Nowak’s.

Eventually she’d forced herself to end it. She’d been in there with Nowak too long. It might be noticed. So she’d pulled herself away from her stupefied, smiling plaything and given him some final instructions. He was to remember what they’d done together only as a sexy fantasy—she’d gotten him to tell her what his hottest one was, and commanded him to remember their encounter as that daydream, only with her playing the part of the babe in it, and to want to have it again, including her as the girl. And one more thing, that he would do after every session.

Mandy pulled out the blank envelope Nowak had given her as she was leaving his office. She smirked when she opened the flap and saw its contents, five twenty-dollar bills. That had been her final suggestion that first time: after each visit, he was to take a hundred dollars out of his bank account, put it away in his office and forget about it, and then give it to her the next time they met in his office and forget about that too. He was always to have that hundred ready for her, every time they had one of their “conferences.” She supposed he must find it confusing the way money kept disappearing, but she couldn’t care less.

The money, of course, had been only a test of her control over him. She figured that if she could get him to keep handing over those, ahem, donations, she could get him to do anything if she just worked on it. And it seemed to be true: so far, she hadn’t found anything he wouldn’t do for her, at least if she repeated her instructions over two or three sessions.

And what she wanted him to do next . . . !

She hadn’t ever quite dared actually have sex with him in his office. It was too risky—someone might barge in, and then it would really hit the fan. The danger was of course a turn-on, but the thrill wasn’t worth what would happen if she were found out. So she’d come up with another plan.

Two weeks earlier:

“You know you’re hypnotized now, don’t you, Brandon baby,” Mandy had purred. “You’re, like, completely hypnotized by my legs, hypnotized by my swinging legs, just as you’ve been hypnotized before. You remember the times my legs have hypnotized you, because you’re helpless to resist them, don’t you Brandon baby? You don’t even want to resist them, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mandy mistress,” Principal Nowak had replied in that soft, dazed voice that was such a turn-on for the school-age siren. “I’m completely hypnotized . . . by your legs. Just like before. I . . . remember. Helpless . . . to resist your . . . legs. Don’t . . . want to resist.”

“And you remember what you have to do when I leave, don’t you, Brandon baby. What you must do. Tell your Mandy mistress what you must do when I leave.”

“What I . . . must do,” Nowak had repeated. Then he recited her instructions about the fantasy he was to have and about the money he was to give her, and how he was to forget about being hypnotized until she told him to remember.

“But you like being hypnotized, don’t you, honey. You like being hypnotized by me, by my legs, my beautiful legs, by the way I cross them, the way I swing one over the other, up and down, up and down,” she had instructed him. “You like what we do when you’re hypnotized, even though you can only remember it when I tell you to. And you want to do more. Isn’t that all true, Brandon baby? Tell me if that’s all true.”

Yes, Mandy mistress,” Nowak had moaned. “It’s all true, oh God, it’s all true. Please, please, more . . . !”

“Then there’s something you have to do, Brandon baby. Something you must do if you ever hear my voice, only my voice, calling you ‘Principal Brandon Nowak.’” Mandy paused briefly before continuing: “Listen carefully now, Brandon baby.”

“Yes, Mandy mistress.” Nowak had nodded. He’d sat attentively in his plush chair while Mandy, her legs straddling him and her hands pushing him firmly back into its cushions, gave him his latest set of instructions.

When she was done, she’d climbed off him, adjusted her hair and clothing and left his office. She smiled wickedly, knowing what was happening in there now. Poor Brandon-baby, she’d thought, without the slightest trace of sympathy. He must be beside himself by now over how he keeps having that fantasy and coming right in his office every time we get together. And of course by how he has to keep calling me into his office in the first place because I’m such a baaaad girl. And the money, mustn’t forget the money, even though he always does.

Mandy smirked, remembering.

Her expression shifted into a more thoughtful smile. It really was a little risky to move on to the next phase of her . . . relationship . . . with Brandon so soon after she’d begun programming him for it. Waiting until she’d had few more sessions to strengthen his new conditioning might have been better. But she was tired of having to restrain herself because they were in his office and might get caught. This way, she could do anything to, er, with him and nobody’d be the wiser. Certainly they wouldn’t find out from clueless Brandon-baby.

Her smirk faded into a satisfied smile as she headed for her next class. Principal Nowak didn’t know it, but this evening was going to be very interesting. And if it went as she hoped, there would be more.

The phone rang. Nowak winced. He’d had to stay in the office much later than usual—glancing at the wall clock, he saw it was just after five o’clock—and he had a throbbing headache from working on paperwork (he still thought of it that way even though he did most of it online now). Who could possibly be calling here at this hour? he wondered. Well, whoever it is, I’ll get rid of him as fast as I can. I need to get out of here. He picked up the handset and placed it to his ear.

“Principal Brandon Nowak?” a young-sounding female voice asked. He had just enough time to think I know that voice before the world dissolved around him into the simple shapes and colors of a cartoon and his thoughts were crowded out by images of swinging legs in sheer stockings and glossy spike-heeled shoes.

“Yes, Mandy mistress,” he responded.

“Good boy, Brandon-baby,” the voice on the other end of the phone said. “Do you remember what you’re supposed to do now?”

“Yes, Mandy mistress,” the hypnotized high-school administrator responded. He reeled off the instructions Mandy had programmed into him.

“Good boy,” Mandy repeated. A moan of pleasure answered her. She had trained Nowak to respond that way when he heard her say that to him. “Now you must do as I’ve told you to do. When I hang up, you will wake up and you will do as I’ve told you to do, but you won’t remember that I told you to do it. You will believe that you’re acting of your own free will, even though you’re really obeying me, obeying my legs. It’s time to obey, Brandon baby. I promise, it will be wonderful to obey.”

Lost in a world of simple shapes and bright colors, Brandon Nowak agreed. “Wonderful to obey. Thank you, Mandy mistress.”

“You’re welcome,” Mandy responded. “Now when I hang up, Brandon, you’ll hang up too and forget this call ever happened. Then you will obey my instructions but think they’re all your own idea, because that’s what I want and you always do what I want.” She laughed and cooed, “’Bye now, Brandon baby.”

There was a click as Mandy broke the connection.

Principal Nowak blinked. What was I thinking just now? he asked himself. Oh, well, it can’t have been anything important. He hung up the phone without noticing he’d been holding it.

He glanced at the wall clock, which showed the time as just after five o’clock. He shook his head. The hell with it, he told himself. I can work on the rest of this tomorrow. He closed out the files he’d had open on his desktop, clicked the shutdown icon, selected “Log off” from the menu and watched for a moment as the computer screen went blank. He shuffled the paper forms and memos on his desk into neat piles. Then he stood up, put on his jacket and left the office.

Nowak had been driving for a little while before he realized he seemed to have taken a wrong turn. He didn’t recognize the road he was on. I’d better stop somewhere and ask for directions, he thought.

There didn’t seem to be any gas stations handy, but there was a motel up ahead. I’ll just go to the registration desk and see if anyone can tell me how to get back to my regular route, he thought. He drove up, pulled into the motel’s parking lot and parked.

The motel’s lobby had a slightly down-at-heels look. Nowak almost turned around to leave, but stopped himself. I’m not here for the night, he chided himself, just for directions. He walked up to the front desk and rang the bell. “Yes?” the bored-looking clerk behind the desk asked. “The guest registration book’s right over there.” The clerk waved a hand to his right, where indeed a large book with a pen attached to it sat open on the counter.

“I don’t need to book a room,” Nowak advised. “I just need some directions. I seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere on the road.”

Something shifted behind the clerk’s eyes. “May I have your name, please?”

Now what’s that about? Nowak asked himself. Motel clerks didn’t usually ask your name unless someone was expecting you, and who could be waiting for him here? Nevertheless, he gave the clerk his name.

The young man nodded and picked up the house phone. He punched in three digits, and after two or three seconds he said, “He’s here, miss.” Then he hung up, turned to face Nowak and said, “Please wait a moment, sir. She’ll be right down.” There was something odd about his expression now, but the puzzled principal couldn’t make out what it was. And who was “she,” anyway?

Nowak waited. Shortly, the glass door to the right of the registration desk opened. A dark-haired girl stepped through.

“Ms. Thompson? Amanda?” The two of them weren’t alone, either in person or on the phone, so his programming to call her “Mandy” wasn’t triggered. He didn’t even remember ever having done so. “What are you doing here?”

Mandy smiled. “I rented a room here, of course.” Her smile widened. “Why don’t you come up there with me and let me explain?”

“I . . . I shouldn’t,” Brandon stammered. He was the principal of her high school, after all! But she was wearing a tight-fitting red halter top with a plunging neckline, shiny black ankle-length leggings that looked practically painted on, and glossy white pumps with stiletto heels . . . “All right,” he said at last, “I’ll come.” He shook his head to clear it of the images of prancing, kicking legs which had suddenly surged through his brain. It didn’t quite work. “With you.” He tried to focus, but Mandy was wearing an outfit right out of his most private fantasy.

Oh, you’ll come, all right, Mandy gloated. Over and over, if I have my way. And I will. She turned, took gentle hold of Nowak’s necktie and led him away as though he were on a leash. The desk clerk watched them pass through the door and shook his head. Well, it was none of his business.

Mandy’s room was marked 2B. She produced a key, unlocked the door, opened it and stepped through, towing a befuddled Brandon Nowak behind her. When they were both safely inside, she used her free hand to push the door closed. She let go of Brandon’s tie.

Nowak looked around. The room was small, but it had a comfortable-looking queen-size bed, a bedside table with a couple of drawers and a TV on a stand. A lamp and a TV remote sat on the bedside table. An upholstered chair stood to the left of the bed. Off to the right was another door, apparently leading to a bathroom. He wondered idly how a high school student could afford to rent it. And . . . “What about your parents, Mandy? Won’t they be worried when you don’t come home?” He didn’t notice what he’d called her. Mandy did, though, and smiled to herself.

“Nah,” the brunette said answered dismissively. “I told them this morning that I’d be staying at a friend’s place. That was fine with them.” She laughed. “They think I’m a good girl.”

“And aren’t you a good girl?” Nowak raised an eyebrow.

Mandy plopped her butt onto the bed, bouncing just a little. “What do you think, Brandon?” Casually, she began swinging her right leg, letting the light from the overhead fixture ripple along the shiny surface of the tight legging covering it.

Nowak opened his mouth to object to her use of his first name. He was the adult here, after all; she should show a little respect! But that leg, swinging, the lights, rippling up and down the shiny surface of the material covering it, the glossy high-heeled shoe . . . ! He gasped. The whole setup—the out-of-the-way motel, the girl (and why had Mandy been appearing in that role lately?), even the way she was dressed—was right out of his most private fantasy. It was all he could do not to come. He gritted his teeth, but despite his best efforts a small moan escaped him. Don’t, he silently pleaded with the raging hard-on he could feel pulsing in his pants. Don’t let go, don’t, I can’t, not here, not right in front of her . . . !

“Sir?” Mandy made herself sound concerned. “Are you all right? Maybe you’d better sit down.” She nodded toward the chair by the bed.

Sweating and shaky, Principal Nowak sat, trying to ignore the delicious pressure between his legs. Watching him, Mandy smiled.

This was what she’d been setting him up for, after all. Those “student-teacher conferences” they’d been having were fun, of course, but what she really wanted was for him to fuck her cross-eyed. So Plan B had been to get him alone somewhere away from the school where there’d be no danger of anyone catching them, and then . . . !

It had turned out to be harder to arrange than she’d thought. Even buying the clothes from Brandon-baby’s secret fantasy had been a challenge, since she’d had to keep her parents from knowing. Scouting out a place where they could go together had been another chore. Then she’d had to work on his programming some more to fix it so that when she was ready she could just trigger him and he’d come to her here while still wide awake, never suspecting that he wasn’t acting of his own free will. She didn’t want a zombie-Nowak crashing his car on the way to their rendezvous, after all, any more than she wanted him catching wise to what was happening to him.

And now here they were.

And it was even hotter than she’d imagined. She could have had him, like, totally hypnotized right now, totally out of it, but it was much better this way, with him awake but doing what she wanted anyway, with her controlling him by acting out the fantasy she’d programmed him way back at the beginning to have when they were alone together, the one based on his own most secret fantasy that he’d confessed to her under trance, with her replacing the imaginary girl in it. After she’d found this place, she’d even installed a description of this room, letting his own mind fill in the details, and had guided him until she was sure his mental picture perfectly matched the actual room—except, of course, for the video setup off in the corner, which Brandon had been instructed not to see, and which she’d turned on just before going downstairs. It had been a lot of work, but—she licked her lips—it was worth it. Now she’d get to live out her own fantasy, screwing the principal.

She’d even get to take home a souvenir. She’d never been able to take pictures of the two of them in old Noway’s (Yesway’s, now, at least for her) office, but the expensive video recording equipment she’d bought (like everything else) with Nowak’s money would get just everything. If she wanted, she could freak out Brandon-baby by sending him a copy—but no, it was more fun if he never knew. It would just be, like, her little secret, not that she didn’t have a pretty big one already.

But now she’d better get to business. The way poor Brandon was squirming and whimpering in his seat, he was about to shoot his wad, and she didn’t want that just yet. She hadn’t even gotten past the first act of his fantasy—well, the second, she supposed, if you counted him coming here all, like, totally unsuspecting and letting her lure him up to her room. Act Two, or Three, was coming up. Mandy smiled wickedly in anticipation. Very soon Brandon-baby wouldn’t think he was acting out an embarrassing dream—he wouldn’t be thinking at all.

Brandon Nowak gasped and shuddered. This couldn’t be happening, he tried to tell himself. But he couldn’t deny what he was seeing, what he was hearing, the way he was feeling. Any second now he was going to come, hard enough to see stars and pinwheels and hear explosions, just as he always did when his fantasy took hold of him. He wouldn’t be able to fight it any longer. He gritted his teeth and groaned, trying to hold on.

Mandy smiled. Brandon-baby looked about ready to explode. He could have cooled down a little, maybe, if he hadn’t been staring, practically pop-eyed, right at her—but he couldn’t do that. He couldn’t even think of looking away.

Now was the time.

Slowly, luxuriously, she leaned back on the bed and raised her right leg to a little higher than a two-o’clock position, straightening it as she did. She flexed her foot, letting her shoe pop all the way off and fall to the floor. For a moment, Brandon’s eyes followed the shoe; then they swung back up as she flexed her leg, let it drop and repeated the whole process with her left leg. Then she sat up straight and reached for her halter top with both hands, peeling it off over her head and tossing it to the floor with her shoes. Then she bent back again and used her hands to help her slither free of her tight leggings.

Brandon’s eyes were bulging. So were his pants. A damp spot appeared at their crotch. Ah-ah-ah, Mandy scolded silently. Not yet, Brandon-baby! Aloud, she said, “No, no, sweetie, not yet. You can’t come yet; I command you to wait until I snap my fingers!”

It worked. Brandon’s body obeyed the high-school hypnotist. There was no more leakage of his precious bodily fluids, However, he continued to shudder and moan.

Poor Brandon-baby, Mandy thought. He needs some distraction. Something to do. And she knew just what that should be.

“Brandon, sweetie,” the sexy young spellbinder said, “we need to help each other. Please look into my eyes, and listen to my voice, and forget about everything else for now. Nothing is important right now but my eyes and my voice. Do you understand, Brandon?”

“Y-yes, Mandy mistress,” Brandon Nowak wheezed. “I understand.” He stopped shuddering and focused on Amanda’s face, looking into her eyes as she had ordered.

“That’s very good, sweetie,” came the reply. “Now listen carefully. I need you to take off your clothes for me. Keep looking into my eyes, but take off your clothes.” Brandon made a small noise of protest and Mandy went on, “Don’t worry, Brandon baby. It’s all right for you to take off your clothes for me, because you must do whatever I say and because no one else will see, no one else will find out. Take them off, honey, take them all off for your Mandy mistress.”

Brandon obeyed, stripping slowly down: shoes first, then shirt and undershirt, then trousers. Finally he stepped out of his boxer shorts and stood waiting, dick at the ready. Watching, Mandy felt herself getting wet.

“Now me, Brandon.” Mandy smiled. “Help me out of my underwear too.”

Once again, Nowak obeyed. By now the awareness he had had when he entered Mandy’s rented room was gone. His eyes were open, but no one was looking out; his body was a machine of flesh with Amanda Thompson at the controls. Thinking of that made her breathe raggedly. She gently pulled him down onto the bed with her and eased him into position between her legs.

She snapped her fingers.

Brandon’s body bucked as the block his mistress had placed on him broke. His eyes closed as muscles squeezed and he spurted into the young woman beneath him. There was no thought involved; his mind floated someplace far, far away, aware of the pleasure his body was receiving but making no connection between it and the motion he also felt and the sounds he heard. Nothing else existed. Muscles squeezed, and fluid shot from him into his partner’s waiting body. Both of them cried out, and each clutched the other in ecstasy.

Some time later, Mandy returned to herself and eased out from under Brandon, who had been lying half on top of her, at least three-quarters asleep. As she moved, Nowak made small noises and seemed to be coming back to reality. The student spellbinder didn’t want that. Fortunately, she had a way of dealing with it.

“Legs,” she murmured. “Imagine me dancing, kicking my legs like a showgirl, swinging hem up and down, up and down, first one, then the other, up and down, up and down. Legs. Imagine me dancing . . .” She went through her short script several times just to be sure, and Brandon relaxed, the glimmering of awareness fading from his eyes.

That had been close, she thought. Not really that close, she knew, but the mere hint of danger had been enough to turn her on again. She commanded Brandon to turn over, facing upward; this time she was going to be on top. She settled down onto him and began to rock, and his body responded. It knew what to do, even if his mind knew nothing at the moment.

After the fourth round, even Mandy’s most cunning commands couldn’t arouse Brandon anymore. He was simply too spent. It was just as well, she thought; she was pretty well worn out herself. She forced herself to get up and turn off the video rig. In the morning, she’d have to pack it up in her own car after showering and changing into the fresh clothes she’d brought with her and sending Brandon-baby on his way with instructions to remember only stopping for directions and then a tired but ordinary night in which he’d fallen asleep in his clothes. She’d been careful not to say which friend she’d supposedly be staying with, and her too-trusting mom and dad hadn’t asked, so she could use her cell to leave a reassuring message and then drive off to school as though nothing had happened. Nobody would suspect a thing.

She licked her lips. Yes, this had definitely been worth the time and money she’d invested. She’d definitely have to do it again sometime. As soon as possible.

And on that happy note, she climbed back into bed and snuggled against the warm body of her high school principal, who was now sleeping the entirely natural sleep of the completely clueless. After a few minutes, she joined him in slumber.