The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nuthuggers

There was something aboard their ship. Henderson was sure of that. When they’d docked with that alien craft, when they’d found the corpse of that alien pilot, something had gotten aboard the Secret Sharer.

Henderson was sure he could hear it now, skittering around in the darkened freight compartments. He held his laser rifle in front of him, trying to control the shaking of his hands. Henderson was a big man, a tough man, a decorated veteran of the Space Marines. But now he was quaking with fear, at the thought of this alien thing lurking in the dark, just waiting to attack.

What was that!? Henderson thought he saw a movement in front of him. He clutched the trigger on his laser rifle and…

It pounced on him from behind. Before he even had a chance to fire, it had jumped up and was clinging to the backs of his thighs. He could feel it secrete some sort of acid, corroding a hole in his trousers, then his underwear. Henderson dropped the rifle and grabbed frantically behind him, trying to get it off of him, to pull it off!

Its tentacles were reaching out, gripping on to his scrotum. Henderson shouted out in pain as he felt his nuts being crushed. Then he gave another howl of pain and fell to his knees when it pierced his ball-sacs, first the right, then the left, injecting something into them. Another slimy tentacle found its way inside his ass, making him moan in pain.

Henderson writhed on the floor, still trying to pull the creature off of him, to pull its penetrating tentacles out of him. Then suddenly he stopped. The creature had located the controls of his central nervous system. It had ordered his flailing arms and legs to stop moving, to stop resisting. All Henderson could do was lie there paralyzed, feeling the pain as the creature penetrated his balls and his asshole.

But slowly, that pain began to turn into pleasure. Slowly, the tentacle in his ass began to stimulate Henderson’s prostate. Slowly, Henderson’s dick began to rise. Henderson couldn’t see it, but his dick was getting larger and larger, longer and thicker than it had ever been. And so were his balls, which were beginning to swell like balloons as the creature pumped fluid into them.

As the alien microtendrils making their way up his central nervous system finally reached his brain, Henderson felt new instincts overtake him. Yes. Yes. He knew what he must do now. He understood his purpose.

Slowly, the creature let Henderson regain control of his limbs. Stepping out of his shredded trousers and underwear, he slunk down the darkened corridors heading back to his quarters, his steel-hard erection leading the way, the alien creature still clinging tightly to his balls and pulsing in his ass.

* * *

In space, water was a valuable commodity. Thus it was common for crewmen to share the small shower cubicle, even though there was only a single showerhead. So Reynolds wasn’t too surprised when he heard someone step into the shower room behind him. In fact, he had a good idea who it might be. “Mac, is that you?”

Suddenly, Reynolds felt firm arms grip him and shove him against the shower room wall. “Mac, cut it out! You know I don’t like…” Reynolds’ voice trailed off as he felt the man’s gigantic dick poking at his ass. That wasn’t Mac. Reynolds tried to twist his head around, to see who’d pinned him to the wall. “Henderson!? What the fuck are you doing!? Let me go! Henderson!”

“I’ll let you go once I’ve completed my purpose,” Henderson growled, “You’ll understand soon. Now open up that ass for me.”

Reynolds tried to resist, but Henderson was much bigger, much stronger. He winced and moaned as Henderson shoved his big dick up his hole, thrusting deep. At least Henderson was quick. After a minute or two, his already-thick cock seemed to swell, and he deposited his seed in Reynolds’ ass. Reynolds could feel Henderson pulling out of him, but his ass still felt full. And there was no load of semen dripping down his ass—everything was…still inside him.

“What did you do to me!?” Reynolds cried out, “I can feel something inside of me. What did you do to me!?”

Henderson said nothing, just stroked his big dick. He’d slightly released his grip on Reynolds, who was finally able to turn his head and look at Henderson, to look at that big dick that had raped him, and underneath…

“What the fuck is that!?” Reynolds screamed, horrified by the sight of the alien tentacles gripping Henderson’s nuts. Henderson said nothing, just cupped one hand under his hard dick, which was now leaking a viscous creamy-yellow fluid. He shoved his fluid-filled right hand in Reynolds’ mouth, forcing him to swallow it.

“That’s my Master. It’s shown me my new purpose. My purpose is to create more Masters. You understand and accept that, don’t you?”

Reynolds’ eyes turned glassy as the fluid leaking from Henderson’s dick altered his brain, making him little more than a sponge soaking up Henderson’s commands.

“Yes…I understand…You must create more Masters.”

“That is your purpose too. You will help me create more Masters. You have already started Changing. You will enjoy Changing. Changing is good, because it helps you achieve your purpose.”

“Yes…I will enjoy Changing…how am I changing?”

“My ovipositor has implanted an egg inside of you. It will alter your internal organs so that you may better nurture it. The egg will grow inside of you. And when it hatches, it will become another Master. You should be proud it is your purpose to produce another Master.”

“Yes…I am proud…I have another Master growing inside of me…it is my purpose.”

“Now, we must spread this to the others.”

“Yes…they must Change too…they must learn their purpose…I know who should be first…”

* * *

McNally had to admit he was pretty excited. Reynolds had been sending him hot sexts all day, telling Mac to come by his quarters after his shift was over. He even said he had a “special surprise” for Mac.

When McNally arrived, Reynolds was already naked, and Mac wasted no time following suit. “So what’s this ‘special surprise’ you’ve been telling me about?” he asked, giving his lover a deep kiss.

“Well, there’s two parts. Part one: put this on,” he held out a blindfold, which McNally gamely donned. “Now, hands behind your back,” Reynolds tied McNally’s hands with a necktie.

“And now, here comes part two.” Mac thought he could hear someone enter the room, then he felt Reynolds’ hands guiding his head, until he could feel the biggest dick he’d ever encountered pressing against his cheek and lips.

“What…? Who is this?” McNally asked.

“Hiya, Mac.”

“Henderson!? I didn’t think you were…you were into this kind of stuff.”

“Well, you know. People change.”

“Isn’t that a great dick, Mac?” Reynolds interjected, “You’ve just got to put it in your mouth. Just lean forward and taste it. Once you’ve gotten a taste of that big dick, you’ll do anything he says.”

“I don’t think I can fit that whole thing in my mouth…”

“Just the head, then. Just suck on the head of my dick, Mac. Yeah, that’s it…”

McNally’s head was spinning. This seemed like some kind of weird sexy dream. Henderson’s big dick was dripping some kind of precum, except it seemed thicker and sweeter than precum. It tasted good though. It made his mouth tingle. And made his throat tingle, when he swallowed it.

“Can you hear me, Mac?”

“Yeah..”

“You’ll do anything I say, won’t you, Mac?”

“Yeah…anything you say…”

“I want you to spread your legs, bend down, and relax your hole. You’re about to discover a whole new purpose…”

* * *

McNally had kitchen duty the next day. He made pancakes with his “special syrup.” He made so much there’d be plenty left over for the men on the other shift. Reynolds even took a couple of extra pancakes, then made a joke that he was “eating for two,” but only Mac and Henderson laughed.

They were good pancakes, and the syrup was even better—sweet, but a little salty. But after they ate it, the men started to feel a little sluggish. They didn’t want to leave the mess hall and begin their shift. They couldn’t even think of what to do. They needed instructions. Luckily, Henderson was there to give them some new orders. He told them about their new purpose. He told them about how they would be Changing. He told them to relax, open their holes, and enjoy their Changes. And then he pulled down his pants and fucked them, one-by-one, right there on the mess hall table.

* * *

What the fuck was going on!? Captain Jake Hawk was so angry he could hardly see straight. He’d gone to sleep for just six hours, and now he wakes up to a report that the ship had suddenly changed course, that it was heading to the nearest colony world.

He angrily pressed the commlink button to the Bridge. “I don’t know what the fuck you fuckheads think you’re doing, but I’m coming down there to stop it!”

Captain Hawk pulled on his pants and was just stepping out the door of his quarters when he came face to face with two crewmen, holding laser rifles trained on him.

“Hold it right there, Captain,” said the taller crewman.

“Or we’ll be forced to shoot,” said the other.

Captain Hawk stood there stunned for a moment, trying to figure out his next move, when Henderson strode down the corridor. He was stark naked, his massive dick sticking out in front of him as he walked. And there was something holding on to his grossly distended balls, some kind of tentacled creature, some kind of alien monstrosity.

Reynolds was walking a few steps behind Henderson, moving a bit slower. He was naked too, but his genitals looked normal, and there was no alien creature clinging to his testes. The only strange thing was that his lower belly looked bloated, almost like he was pregnant.

Henderson spoke, “Hello, Captain. We’re about to give you the most wonderful gift. You see, I’ve already served my purpose. My ovipositor has already implanted all 12 of my Master’s eggs. But you can still serve your purpose. You’ve been specially selected so that you can serve your purpose first.”

Henderson moved forward and pulled down Captain Hawk’s trousers and underwear. With the other crewmen’s lasers trained on him, there was no use fighting back.

Meanwhile, Reynolds was now crouching in front of him, squatting with his legs apart. What the hell was he doing? Taking a shit right in the corridor? With growing horror, Captain Hawk watched as a slime-covered greenish egg slid its way out of Reynolds’ ass. With even more horror, he realized that the egg was moving on its own. And then he realized that it was hatching.

As soon as he saw that…thing coming out of the egg, as soon as it started leaping towards him, Captain Hawk’s panic response took over and he started to run, ignoring the rifles trained on him. He didn’t make it far. Henderson tackled him and pinned him down. It took the newborn Master only seconds to skitter across the floor, to latch onto Captain Hawk’s exposed balls. And then the painful part started.

The two crewmen with rifles trained on their captain watched on with wonderment as the newborn Master penetrated his ballsac, then worked its way up his asshole. They listened to Captain Hawk screaming in pain. They would not scream like that when it came time for them to fuse with a Master, they decided. They would welcome having a Master latching on to them, Changing them, implanting its eggs in them, miniature versions of the eggs they were lovingly incubating in their guts right now. Before long, their Masters would hatch and latch onto one of their fellow crewmates. They looked forward to it.

* * *

By the time the Secret Sharer arrived at the nearest colony world, Valhalla-14, all 22 men on the crew had a Master clinging to their grossly enlarged balls, just underneath the long, thick ovipositors they had once thought of as their “dicks.” Most of them still had all 12 of their Master’s eggs churning inside their ball-sacs, eggs they were just aching to implant in other men.

On the ship, they were naked all the time now. They liked displaying their Masters, liked watching the Masters pumping in and out of their crewmates’ asses. But once they arrived on the planet, they would dress normally, would try to act normally. With their trousers on, their Changes were not so visible; there was just a bulge suggesting they were naturally well-hung men.

But soon the men of Valhalla-14 would discover what was lurking beneath those trousers. Soon the men of Valhalla-14 would discover a new purpose.