The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nylon Investigation

Introduction

“911, what is your emergency?”

“Hello, my name is Jeff Miller. My wife and sister in law are acting weird.”

“What do you mean weird?” The 911 operator asked.

“My brother pulled an orb looking thing from a box and it suddenly started shooting energy at the two women. I know this sounds very strange but it caused them to double over in pleasure. In addition to that; the nylon stockings that they had on began to grow, transforming into a silky bodysuit.”

“Sir,” the operator said, “this is not a porn hotline. Please hang up before I file charges against you for misusing 911.”

“I’m fucking serious lady! My wife and sister in law have turned into some kind of nylon sluts. They keep fucking my brother. They tried to get me but I ran out. I’m at the payphone just outside my brothers building. 8112 West 3rd street. You got to help me!”

“I’ve had enough of this sir!! I am reporting you for misuse of 911!”

With that the operator hung up the phone. Jeff let out a sigh. The authorities were going to be coming to arrest a crazy 911 caller but would find two nylon sluts and an oversexed man when they arrived. However, just as Jeff thought his ordeal was near an end he felt something hit the back of his head. Then, everything went black.

“Such a shame,” a man in a black suit said as he stood over Jeff’s unconscious body. He would have made an excellent agent.”

The man in the suit then walked into the building. A couple minutes later the suited man emerged with Jeff’s wife and sister in law. Both were covered from the neck down in silky nylon. Victor, Jeff’s brother followed the women. He now adorned a suit as well, a blank stare on his face. The suited man shot an order at Victor.

“Get the units secured in the back, then get into the front passengers seat.”

Looking down at his knocked out brother; victor asked, “What should we do with him?”

“Nothing,” the suited man replied, “The police will be here soon to arrest him for a prank 911 call.”

Victor nodded and did as instructed. By the time the police arrived, the only thing they found was Jeff just coming around. He was arrested and held overnight.

Chapter 1

Three months have passed, Jeff is no closer to finding his loved ones and is about to give up. His efforts to this point have only yielded small leads that turned up empty. One day after another exhausting search through newspaper archives in the library, Jeff stopped by the bar to drown some more sorrows.

“I’m telling you,” Jeff stammers after having a few too many beers, “their freaking stockings turned into a bodysuit and they got all horny and shit.” Just as the bartender was about to throw the loud drunk out a young, red haired woman, appearing to be in her mid-20’s emerged from a dark corner of the bar. She stood around 5-5 with an average, tone build.

“No need to throw the poor man out,” The woman said, “Give me some black coffee. I’ll take him back to my booth.”

The bartender agreed but warned the woman that another outburst from Jeff would get them both kicked out. The woman acknowledged the warning and led the drunk back to her corner booth. It took a pot and a half of straight black coffee but eventually Jeff sobered up enough to talk intelligently with the woman.

“My name is Gwen Hawkins;” I would like to know more about the story you were telling at the bar, the one involving transforming nylons.”

“Why, Jeff said angrily, “So you can call me nuts and laugh too?”

“I don’t want to laugh or mock you,” Gwen replied, “I work for The Metro Star. I’ve been investigating a similar problem to your story, women wearing nylons being encased and turned into slaves by some kind of glowing orb.”

“Jeff looked at Gwen, “It’s a dead end lady. I have been looking into this crap for three months with no results.”

“I beg to differ,” Gwen shot back, “my staff and I have uncovered a strong lead. Do you really think you’re the only man to witness this and tell the tale? Don’t get me wrong, there are only a few of you as most men seem to become converted as well during the process. Your brother is an example of this if I heard your drunken babbling correctly.”

“You did,” Jeff responded. “As soon as the first shot of energy hit his wife he became enamored with the site. In my efforts to get the orb from him I caused it to turn in the direction of Sally, my wife. The energy shot out and enslaved her as well.”

“How did you prevent yourself from becoming overwhelmed with arousal like your brother?”

“Don’t get me wrong,” Jeff answered, “I was aroused. But unlike Victor I don’t have a fetish for nylons. I find them attractive yes, but not to the point that it blurs my reality like it did him. I bolted for the door as soon as Victor’s wife tried to rub my crotch with her nylon foot.”

“I see,” Gwen said. “It was then that you made the 911call?”

“Yeah,” Jeff answered, “the operator had me arrested.

“The other men we found have similar stories to yours. Right down to being knocked out.”

“So what is this lead you mentioned?”

Gwen looked around to make sure no one was near. She then leaned in toward Jeff. A night club, that’s the lead. It is owned by a man named Marcus Sheppard. Once a month Sheppard has a special party in his club, the difference between this and other events are that he requires all women who attend to wear nylons.”

“That is weird,” Jeff remarked, “do you know what happens inside the party?”

“Sort of,” Gwen replied, “I have sent paid informants, both men and women inside with hidden cameras. Each time we lose contact after an hour and then my moles are lost. Up to the point we lose them the party seems normal. The only odd thing being that all women are in nylons. Hell, he even has bouncers at the door checking women’s legs before allowing entry.”

“What is your next move?” Jeff asked.

“Well,” Gwen replied, “Like I said I have already sent informants inside and lost them. In addition the editor of my paper has forbidden me from pursuing the case further. He calls it a waste of time and a joke. However, I have a friend who works in the lab at the university. She has created a special devise that will give my legs the appearance of being in nylons. This will gain me entry into the club but also prevent me from possibly becoming compromised.”

“Why didn’t you do that with the informants?”

“I knew you were going to ask that,” Gwen replied, “The devise is new. My friend came up with the idea after we lost the female informant. Because of this, I sent in a male the next time. He of course was not required to wear nylon but still was lost. I assume from arousal and such, like your brother.”

“So now the big question,” Jeff asked as he leaned forward. “What do you want with me?”

Gwen reached for her purse and pulled out two silver tickets one said male and the other female. “I need you to go in with me. I have secured two invites and would like to attend the party under the guise of a couple. That way if either of us becomes compromised the other can help.”

“What about your lab friend? Can’t she go in with you?”

“She cannot,” like I said, there is only one devise to disguise a woman’s legs. I need a male escort, that’s why I got the male ticket. After hearing your story at the bar I figured you would be game to help me.”

Jeff smiled, “You’re right, I am game. What do we do next?”

Chapter 2

Jeff and Gwen arrived at the lab later that night. Tricia, Gwen’s friend met them at the door. “Come in,” she said, “everyone has left for the night. We have the lab to ourselves.”

Tricia locked the door behind them and led the pair to a small room adjacent to the main lab. Unlike her friend, Tricia was smaller, only 5-2 with a much more petite stature. She wore her blonde hair in a ponytail.

Once inside Jeff noticed a pair of garters lying on a table in the middle of the room. They were black with lace frills on either side. Jeff looked at both women then asked, “What’s with the garters?”

Tricia picked one up and replied, “These are Gwen’s ticket into the party without having to wear real nylons. There are 4 small microchips implanted in the elastic band of each garter. When activated the chips will scan the surface they are on, In this case Gwen’s legs and then project the appearance of black nylons.”

“What if the bouncer feels her legs?”

Gwen then chimed in, “My surveillance has uncovered that the bouncer only physically checks legs that are in skin toned shades of nylon. Colors that are not skin tones like white and black are visually checked and sent through the door.”

“Well,” Jeff replied, “I guess there is only one thing to do. Put the garters on and see if they work.”

Tricia nodded in agreement and handed the items as well as a dress, and shoe box to Gwen. The journalist went to the restroom and a few minutes later emerged in a sexy black cocktail dress that went to her knees. The chest cut of the dress accented Gwen’s c cup breasts perfectly. The shoes were three inch pumps that matched the dress in color. As expected the garters gave the appearance that Gwen was wearing sheer black nylons. To his surprise, they looked very real. The entire ensemble looked great along with Gwen’s straightened shoulder length red hair.

She twirled for the others to see. “How do I look?”

“You look amazing,” Tricia answered. She then looked at her laptop. “The garters are running at full charge. They will go twenty hours before needing recharged.”

“I hope we are in and out of that damn club long before then,” Jeff remarked.

After a quick stop as Jeff’s apartment for him to look the part as well, the two were off to Sheppard’s club.

As Gwen predicted, she was not physically checked. The bouncer saw her black legs and waved her and Jeff in. The spectacle inside stopped the pair dead in their tracks. Hundreds of nylon clad women filled the room. There were of course men too but not nearly as many. It was clear that Sheppard had planned it this way. This made Gwen’s feat of securing a rare male ticket for him even more impressive. I’m going to get us a drink,” Gwen said over the loud hip hop music.

“Ok,” Jeff replied, “I am going to find a table.” Gwen nodded and walked off towards the bar.

While making his way through the sea of nylon clad beauties Jeff felt his member begin to stiffen. Normally he didn’t have this much lust for hosiery. But for some reason he could barely contain his lust. Even the fake nylons that adorned Gwen’s legs had turned him on. Jeff shrugged off the feelings and located a table in the south west corner of the room. He texted the location to Gwen who found him a few minutes later. She had gotten him a beer and herself a house special drink called The Flame. The pair sipped on their drinks and chatted for about a half hour before suddenly the music stopped. All the people on the dance floor stopped with it. A few moments passed before a door in the ceiling opened. A giant glowing orb lowered from the opening and upbeat techno music began to play. Jeff quickly grabbed Gwen and bolted for an exit.

“What is it,” Gwen asked in a sharp tone, “this is what we have been waiting for.”

“That is a giant version of the orb that I encountered, “Jeff shot back.

The pair was met at the exit by a man in a suit. He didn’t say anything or do anything. He just stood in front of the exit. Jeff looked around to see the same sight at all the exit points. The orb then stopped its decent and without warning energy beams shot all over the room and directly into all the women’s eyes. A suited man noticed the lack of effect on Gwen and quickly started moving towards her and Jeff who now stood in front of Gwen. When the suited man reached them Jeff laid into him with a left hook to the jaw. The man crumbled to the floor. This gave the trapped pair the opening they needed. They rushed to the now unguarded exit. The door did not lead outside, instead the pair found themselves in a hallway “What now,” Gwen asked.

“Well,” Jeff replied, “We can either get the hell out of here. Or, snoop around and find the answers we came for.”

Gwen though for a moment, then said, “I say find our answers.”

Jeff nodded and the two started walking down the hallway. They came to a stairway and just before they could ascend it the now revived guard that Jeff punched came up behind them and grabbed him. Jeff fought free and the two began to brawl in the hallway. Meanwhile, Gwen started hearing voices from atop the stairway and decided to check it out. Her curiosity proved to be her undoing as she was immediately grabbed and chloroformed upon reaching the top.

Chapter 3

“Oh look, she’s finally coming around,” Gwen heard a male voice say as she slowly regained consciousness. The captured reporter quickly noticed that she was tied by her hands and ankles to a bed. Everything was still fuzzy but it seemed as if she was in a suite. The bed that held her was so soft and comfortable that it nearly sent her back to sleep. Suddenly, Gwen became aware that her legs were clad in a pair of lace toped white stockings.

“I see you noticed your new attire, “A man said as he came into his captive’s view. The man was Marcus Sheppard “I must say that I am impressed with your holographic garters. However, I still prefer my slaves to be in the real thing.”

“You’re insane,” Gwen screamed. “I will never be a slave to you!”

“Save your words,” Sheppard shot back, “Soon enough you will be singing a different tune.” With that he walked away and grabbed a box from a near bye shelf. A smirk came over Sheppard’s face as he reached inside and pulled out a glowing orb. He then turned towards the bed, putting the orb in the view of his nylon clad prisoner.

Gwen yelled out, “No!” The scream was ceased as a bolt of energy shot from the orb and into her eyes. The white stockings that had been placed on Gwen began to glow and slowly rise up her body. With his prey now under the orb’s power, Sheppard removed her bonds. The reporter’s hands quickly shot down to her silky legs as she rubbed them. A soft moan escaped Gwen’s throat as the nylon continued its accent. That moan was followed by another, then another, and soon enough she was panting and screaming with pleasure. “Oh my god, nylon feels so good. I must become nylon!”

“That’s right,” Sheppard said as he watched his victim transform. “You will become one with the nylon, you will serve and obey.”

Gwen writhed around in lust on the bed as the final stages of the change took place. The silky white fabric had encased her entire body from the neck down.

Sheppard watched as his new slave’s encased body convulsed one more time and a blank stare came over her face. “I am nylon,” she said in a soft monotone, “I will serve and obey. What is your command master?”

“I have two tasks for you my pet,” Sheppard replied. “First, I would like you to go into the next room over and fuck your friend Jeff with your new nylon pussy. Some of my other slaves have been in there with him, teasing and torturing him with their soft, silky bodies. He is weak with arousal. His member is hard, and ready to explode. My agent made a mistake by not taking Jeff when his family members were converted. In order to become an agent himself, he must be fucked by a Nylonized woman.”

“I understand and obey master. What is your second task?”

“I’ve been looking for a way to convert women who are not in nylons for years. After studying your special garters I am convinced that the maker of those will be able to help me achieve my goals. Is the creator a man or woman?”

“She is a woman master,” Gwen replied, “Her name is Tricia; she works in a lab at the university.”

Sheppard nodded in acknowledgment. “When you are done with Jeff, get an orb and a pair of stockings and convert your lab friend.”

“Yes master Sheppard, It will be done.” Gwen then exited the room and went across the hall where she found the first task waiting. His member was rock solid and she could see the lust in his eyes. A smile came across the new Nylonicon’s face and she slowly walked towards Jeff, the door closing behind her.

“I see that you’re happy to see me,” Gwen remarked as she sat on the bed next to the bound man. “Master Sheppard’s slaves have made you nice and hard for me.”

The transformed reporter stocked Jeff’s throbbing member with her nylon covered hand a few times. She then straddled her captive, he cried out in pleasure as his erect manhood slid deep into Gwen’s nylon pussy. The sensation was like nothing he’d felt before. A few short thrusts were all it took for Jeff to explode in orgasm. Gwen let out a sinister laugh as she dismounted. Jeff slumped over and passed out. His member was now encased in the soft and silky material. Like his brother before him, Jeff had become an agent. Dedicated to serve Sheppard and collect more women for conversion.

Chapter 4

Tricia was starting to worry. It had been twelve hours since Jeff and Gwen left for the club. “I hope everything is ok,” she said aloud while staring out the window. The day of classes had distracted Tricia from her worries. However, with the day over, she was back to thinking the worst. Just then, she heard a noise come from the next room. The young blonde rushed to investigate. She flicked on the light only to notice that the sound had been caused by a falling box near an open window.

“Huh,” Tricia said, “I thought I closed that.”

“You did,” a feminine voice said from behind her.

Tricia spun around to find Gwen standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a royal blue, long sleeved mini dress that clung tightly to her body. A thin, white belt went around the waist. Tricia’s mouth was agape. However, the sexy, blue dress was not the cause. It was the sight of her friend’s legs sheathed in white nylon. After looking closer, the lab tech could also see that Gwen’s hands were also covered in the silky fabric. She was also holding a small blue purse that matched the dress.

“What happened to you?” Tricia cried out in disbelief.

“Isn’t it obvious,” Gwen replied, “I have become nylon. It is so wonderful; I don’t even remember why I was against it. Master Sheppard has a vision for the world and I am now part of it. Besides, the nylon is so soft and sexy. I am filled with pure pleasure all the time. Everything is bliss.”

“Snap out of it,” Tricia pleaded, “Sheppard has made you into some kind of kinky slave. You have to fight it!”

An evil smile came across Gwen’s face. “The time for that has passed. My master has need for you Tricia. His conversion orbs have served his needs so far. But, he wants to harness the ability to convert women who are not wearing nylons already. After seeing the holographic garters, Master knows that you are the woman who will help him achieve that goal.”

“I will never serve Marcus Sheppard!”

“You will change your tune soon enough,” Gwen shot back. She then pulled out a pair of beige pantyhose from her purse.

“Nice try,” Tricia said, “but I have to be wearing the nylons in order for you to enslave me.”

The seductive red head smiled and laughed. “That is true, you are not wearing them. That can be fixed.” She then whipped a small plastic ball out of the purse and threw it at the floor just in front of her former friend. The plastic broke and a cloud of white dust engulfed Tricia.

“What the hell is this stuff,” Tricia inquired between coughs. “I have to get away from….” The blonde was cut off when she suddenly realized that her body from the neck down was going numb. She tried to take a few steps forward but fell while doing so.

Gwen seductively sauntered towards her fallen prey. “The powder caused short term paralysis. Five minutes to be exact. But, that is all I need to get you into these sexy beige hose. After that, it’s elementary, Orb, light, slave.”

Tricia could only cry out in protest as her numb body was stripped down. Gwen rubbed her former friend’s face with a nylon hand. “Soon you will know what I know, feel what I feel.”

The task of sliding the silky, beige hose onto Tricia’s legs was done quickly and flawlessly by Gwen. After doing so, she stepped back to admire her work. It was about that time that the blonde lab tech began to regain feeling in her body. The first thing she felt was the soft hose against her freshly shaved legs. The feeling was not foreign to her. Tricia had worn nylons on a regular basis before finding out about the slaves. In fact, the young blonde loved nylon. The silkiness on her skin turned her on a little, made her feel sexy. It was only out of fear of enslavement that she had stopped wearing them.

“I can see that you like your new attire,” Gwen remarked, “It’s about to get better.”

With all her faculties restored, Tricia stood up. “I do love nylon, but I don’t want to become a slave to it.” She then grabbed the waistband of the pantyhose to slide them off.

“I knew you’d try that,” Gwen said. She then pulled a small glowing orb from the purse and though she tried to look away, Tricia’s gaze fell upon it. A bolt of light shot from the orb into her eyes and the hands that had just been reaching to remove the nylon began to rub and caress it. “I thought about using the orb while you were paralyzed,” Gwen continued, “but what’s the fun of a conversion if you can’t feel it.”

Tricia tried to reply, but words escaped her. All she could do was rub her hands up and down the smooth and now glowing nylon that was slowly creeping up her body. “It feels so good,” Tricia managed to utter between moans.

The change was nearly complete. The blonde was now covered from the neck down in the sexy beige material. All that remained was the final sexual climax that would seal her fate. In one small instant, Tricia got a look of terror in her eyes. Then, the look was gone and she crumbled onto the floor and began to shudder, and convulse with pleasure. Her screams of lust echoed through the room and to add to the intensity Gwen knelt down on the floor and engaged Tricia in a deep kiss while sliding two nylon fingers into her victim’s freshly encased pussy.

Inside her mind, Tricia’s last bit of will vanished as it was replaced by pleasure, and the need to obey her new master. Gwen released her embrace and both she and Tricia stood. “I will help master with his vision,” the transformed blonde said, “I am nylon, I will obey.”

Aftermath

It is a cool morning in mid-October. The sun has just began its accent into the sky and a lone woman jogs along a path in an otherwise deserted park. The woman is in her mid-thirties, about five and a half feet with a perfectly athletically toned body. Her perfectly proportioned D-cup breasts bounce in rhythm as she jogs along. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, the jogger notices something glowing just beneath the water of the creek that flows by the path. She stops and after wiping the sweat from her face with a towel, she bends down to retrieve the object. What she pulls from the water is a softball sized orb. The jogger walks back to the path with the orb in hand, her eyes fixated on it the whole time.

“I wonder what this thing is,” she says aloud to herself. Just then, a shot of energy explodes from the glowing sphere. The energy hits the woman in the eyes and sends her to the ground. She writhes around, moaning and cooing, her body tingling all over with a sensation she has never felt before. The woman kicks off her sneakers and slides off her jogging pants, All the while rubbing her now bare legs which are where the sensation is strongest. “What… is...happening …,” she cries out between her moans of lust. Her cotton ankle socks then begin to glow. The moistness from her sweat dries off and to her disbelief the cotton thins and changes texture. Within moments it feels more like nylon.

“Nylon,” the woman stutters, “how is that possible?”

The now nylon ankle socks continue to glow and slowly make their way higher and higher up her legs. It is not long before they resemble thigh highs. Then moments later they converge around the woman’s waist, creating pantyhose. The jogger starts convulsing as the pleasure from her now nylon lined sex is overwhelming. The silky fabric continues its march up her body and a short minute later the jogger is covered from the neck down in silky, smooth nylon. Her body shudders with a final climax as the glow of the nylon fades and a blank stare comes over her face. The jogger stands and looks to the west, across the creek into the seemingly empty woods. “My name is Julie, I am nylon, and I will obey.”

Meanwhile, just inside the woods, just out of view from the park Marcus Sheppard stands next to Tricia. “Are you pleased with it master?”

“I am,” Marcus replies, “It is a step in the right direction. We still can’t create nylon from nothing, but, now we can turn a number of fabrics, like cotton into nylon.”

“Thank you master, I will continue my work until our full goals are met.”

“Very good my pet, now, let’s retrieve our new Nylonicon and get back to the mansion.”

The End