The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OC Condo

Intro

I started experimenting with mind control circuitry when my wife became less interested in sex. I had way too much time on my hands, so I used it for immoral experiments on my wife and acquaintances. First results were trivial—a small nudge, a little push. However, as I perfected my technology, I soon had a powerful mind control machine. I not only used it on my wife, but on our neighbors, her friends and her relatives.

I often had my sister-in-law stop by after work in her cute little business clothes which were soon on the floor or lifted above her waist as I banged away. Female neighbors we barely knew would be welcomed inside, immediately strip and beg to be taken a dozen different ways.

With a machine like this, I didn’t just get all the sex I wanted. I had no problems with money either, and amongst my many purchases was a condo in Ocean City.

My condo was in a group of three buildings that faced each other in a way that hid the view from passers on the nearby street. It also had a pool for residents. When I first moved in, the pool area was partially visible from the outside. That didn’t fit into my plans, so I set up my mind control machine, put a light alteration on all the condo owners and had privacy screens set up around the pool so the fun could begin.

On a typical week, some of the condos were filled by owners, some by relatives of the owners, while others had weekly renters. This meant we had a variety of ages, body types, sexual drives and personalities. That definitely added to the fun, because young or sexually promiscuous all the time gets boring fast. Owners were directed only to rent to adults, and never to families with children.

The biggest fun was with the renters when they pulled in for the week. When they entered the complex, my machine detected new arrivals and instructed the other residents to be on better behavior. Nudity on women was covered, although usually by skimpy clothes (Men always had clothes except when publicly banging, because public nudity is pleasant to view with women, not men).

Ch1—Couples arrival

If the new arrival was a couple, there was a general agenda that was followed. As the new arrivals made their way to their condos, they’d probably pass a woman or two wearing a mini-kini with barely a square inch or two covering their nipples, and little more covering their shaved pussies. As they passed, the woman would smile, make eye contact with the woman, and give them an overly friendly look.

Extreme horniness would take over any newly arrived couples when they entered their units. They’d be naked and banging within minutes. I always thought this was a minor kindness that I should grant all couples, because in a short time, they’d be banging everyone else except their partner.

After a short nap, the couple usually decided it was pool time. They’d put on their swimwear and make their way to the pool. However, when they entered the pool area, only a few woman there would have both tops and bottoms on. They’d briefly be startled, but thanks to the mind control, any thought of turning or running was banished.

All the residents around the pool had known they were coming and were playing their parts. The partially nude women made a feeble attempt to cover up, with a subtle look of “sorry” aimed at the newcomers. The woman nearest (the greeter) soon struck up a conversation.

Greeter: “I’m so sorry. Everyone here knows each other, and I’m afraid we forget ourselves.”

The mind control had already been softening the newcomers for the fun to come, and their reply was nearly pre-programmed.

Newcomers: “Oh, we are so sorry. We don’t want anyone to cover up just for us.”

Greeter: “Are you sure you don’t mind? We don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable.”

Newcomers: “No, we’re fine. Please tell everyone not to mind us.”

Greeter: “Are you sure? You still look a little uncomfortable.”

Newcomers: “No, no, we were just startled.”

Greeter: “Well that is so nice of you. There’s some chairs over here. Please sit down and make yourself comfortable.”

Just as scripted by the mind control, the greeter and the newcomers were quickly laughing and deep in conversation. The previously naked had overheard and felt free to be naked again. The female newcomer and greeter did most of the talking, while the male did what males can’t help and checked out all the beautiful female flesh. The greeter asked if they’d mind her undressing a bit. “Of course not.” and her top came off almost immediately. But now with naked breasts so close, the man couldn’t help being obviously attentive, and the strangeness of the situation again became a little uncomfortable. Mind control to the rescue, so when the greeter asked if she should put her top back on, the newcomer said “Of course not, maybe I just need to take a little bit off myself.”

A woman’s choice in swimwear tells a great deal about her personality. Two piece or one piece, sheer or modest, deep cleavage or none. Although the mind control made sure the top and anything attached to it was about to come off, this was still a pivotal moment. The mind control not only sent commands, it also read minds. What it read, and the personalities of the couple determined what was to come.

If the couple was overinhibited, or especially if the couple had extreme feelings against nudity and promiscuity, the stripping of the woman was made more public and embarassing. If they were relaxed, others around the pool barely looked. If upset, every single sole at the pool would now stare as the woman bared her breasts. If the man became angry or upset, he sealed his fate.

The greeter and all the poolsiders had been the kindest and most considerate up to this point, and would continue to be that way with relaxed couples. For the angry ones, the greeter took another tone. She would point out their rudeness, and begin to take charge. Mind control enhanced embarassment at their rudeness and ensured compliance and acceptance of what was to come.

The man was asked to back off while the woman, who in these rude couples usually was wearing a one piece, was told to take it completely off. She invariably hesitated, so the greeter stepped forward and pulled it off while the newcomer woman was frozen by the sudden surprise. The poolsiders also reacted to the rudeness. The poolside woman stayed in the background, but the poolside men had moved forward, and were only an armslength away as the woman was publicly stripped.

The rude woman was now told to pay for her rudeness by giving her rude partner a public blowjob. She was also told that she’d now be referred to as cocksucker. The greeter stepped up to him pulled down his trunks and placed a mat in front of him. The cocksucker kneeled on the mat and the greeter held his growing dick with one hand while she publicly guided the cocksuckers mouth to its target.

The rude man now had one last chance to redeem himself, although he didn’t know it. He was instructed to grab her head and fuck her mouth mercilessly like a pussy.

In this one instance, the mind control didn’t tell him what to do. The right choice was to grab her head, disregard her resistance and fuck her mouth hard. Usually, she resisted lightly, flailing her arms or trying to spit the cock out. With the help of the poolside men, any resistance was gently restrained and quickly disappeared. The cocksuckee and the crowd became one, while the cocksucker’s mouth was used like a cunt. The cocksucker’s head was forced with increasing violence to take the cock the whole way back to her tonsils. While some of the men kept her arms held tight, others squeezed her tits and nipples. Her legs were spread under her while the greeter, with positioning help from some of the other men, assaulted her cunt with her tongue. Finally, with a slight synchronizing touch from the mind control, both the cocksucker and cocksuckee exploded in orgasm together.

After this amazing show, any hard feelings due to the earlier rudeness had long disappeared, and everyone around the pool was horny except for the exhausted cocksuckee. A general orgy ensued, with men taking willing women (including the tired cocksucker), and the new couple was welcomed as members of the group.

That is, of course, assuming the man had made the right choice. If not he was banished to the least desirable condo in the complex. He had to stay in the condo with any other rude men while their partners became community property in the orgies that took place in the complex regularly. Happily, rude people were rare, and most new arrivals quickly became less and less inhibited and joined in the general horniness and sharing that made the condo complex the best place in all of Ocean City.