The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OC Condo

Ch 3 — A weekend at the shore

I don’t stay at the condo all the time, so most of the time, I just let the regulars run things according to what they like along with the mind control machine’s standard programming. However, when I come down, I can pretty much change things on the fly just by aiming a thought at my machine. Sometimes I do things pretty much the same, other times I like to shake it up and enjoy the variety.

Often, I come down with my wife Karen and my sister-in-law Sue. Now as I said before, my wife’s loss of interest in sex originally drove me to invent the mind control machine. I guess that left me slightly annoyed, because even though I can now take her any and every way I like, I typically have much more fun with my sister-in-law while I give my wife to the crowd.

Here’s how a typical weekend unfolds. On the drive down, I have Karen and Sue dressed in something I like. Always something that shows some skin. Some times it’s a little black dress (no panties or bra allowed underneath of course). Other times a nice top that shows some shoulder and either a short skirt or very short shorts. Don’t think Karen and Sue are super-models. They’re both 40 something housewives, cute but average. Sue is actually very petite—4 ft 11 inches. Her breasts are B cups—not too big, not too small—just right. Karen is average size—5 foot 4 inches, slightly larger and fuller tits, but unfortunately just a bit more sag.

I put Sue in the passenger seat while I drive and Karen takes the back seat and gets to mostly watch. Sue’s hand is in my pants playing with my dick the whole time. I wear loose fitting shorts so that whenever there’s an empty stretch of road, Sue can bend over and suck my cock. Karen gets to watch intently and give advice. She also warns us when other cars are getting close so Sue can sit back up and resume the handjob. I don’t really try for an orgasm—safety first and besides, there will be plenty of orgasms at the condo.

When we arrive, we go to our condo, do some quick unpacking, then I have both of them strip in front of me and change into string bikini’s. I give each of them a very sloppy kiss, and a little feel on the ass. I then ask Sue to take Karen down to the pool for community service. I relax back in the room and watch Sue and Karen though the remote camera feed and audio to the room.

The regulars at the pool all know Sue and Karen and help Sue move the pillory out of the storage closet. Karen’s head and hands are then locked into the pillory while her legs are secured to a spreader bar at the pillory’s base. Once she’s secure, Sue unties her string bikini bottom and top and blindfolds her. She is now wearing nothing but the blindfold and her cunt and ass are in full view and open to all comers.

Phil was one of the regulars who helped Sue set up the pillory, so Sue gives him a wink and says “Do you want to go first?” Of course he says yes, so she asks, can you just give me a minute so I can get back to the room and watch. He agrees and gets his wife Jodie to join him for some slow foreplay. They both start running their hands over Karen’s ass, and Phil motions for Jodie to start working on Karen’s pussy. He grabs some lube and works a very small amount into Karen’s asshole with his finger (We have a strict condo association rule that anus’s should never be overlubed). He now removes his swim trunks and asks Jodie if she thinks Sue is back to her room yet. She says yes and she also lets him know Karen’s cunt is dripping and ready to explode.

Sue has made it back to the room where I’m laying naked on the bed. She quickly slips out of her suit and nearly impales herself on my cock, facing away from me so she can watch her sister get pounded down at the pool. Phil and Jodie have just finished their foreplay, and he’s now slowly feeding his cock into Karen’s defenseless dripping cunt while his wife shifts her position so she’s underneath Karen’s clit, gently tonguing it. Meanwhile Phil starts a very slow rhythm of slipping his cock the whole way in and a fraction of an inch from the whole way out.

Karen had made a few deep purring sounds up to now, but now she’s getting louder. Phil hears this and also picks up the pace. Since Karen’s cunt is now well past the point where Jodie’s tongue matters, Jodie gets up, gently hugs her husband from behind and matches his rhythm in and out of Karen’s cunt. Although he wanted to take her ass as well, he now realizes that he’s too far gone. Jodie reaches under his cock, gently strokes his balls and feels the release of a massive load as it drains into Karen’s cunt as Karen screams and Phil explodes with simultaneous orgasms.

Sue and I had also been having a wonderful time back in the room watching and listening to every sound. Sue was on top and had to do most of the work. I just laid there while my sister-in-law bounced up and down and tightened down on my cock every time she heard her sister moan or squeal. I shot my own load a moment after seeing Phil shoot his and Sue nearly strangled my cock to death when she heard her sister’s finishing scream.

Both Phil and I slowly left our cocks slip out of the two sisters. Suzy laid down beside me and smilingly told me I was a pervert for enjoying my wife’s unwilling orgasm. I just smiled and didn’t say a word. I knew Suzy was ten time more perverted because I could feel how her cunt pulsed and squeezed me each time her sister screamed.

Now back at the pool, with Phil having shot his load, he was ready to relax and watch the next in line, Bob and his wife Jan, take Karen. However, he couldn’t leave Karen dripping with his spunk mixed with her cum when a half dozen men were waiting to fuck her. Jodie now knealed at Karen’s cunt, sucked up every loose bit of cum then sucked even more from deep inside so that Karen was ready to service all the waiting men at the pool. Phil then found a pool chair, and sat back and relaxed while Bob and his wife started toying with Karen. From experience, everyone knows its more fun to transition and build speed slowly when gang banging a mind controlled slut like my wife, so Bob took his time.

That was a good thing, because it gave me time to reach into Jodie’s mind, have her run up to my condo and suck Suzy’s spunk off my cock. I could have had Suzy do it, but her cunt was filled with my cum. Having her bend over my cock would have left some drip out. After I fill her up, I love the thought that my cum is still in her. She’s past child bearing age—her youngest kid is over 18, but still I love the thought that my cum is sitting in my sister-in-law. Although I regularly have women clean cum out of other women’s cunts just as I had Jodie clean out my wife, I never have anyone clean my cum out of Suzy. I like leaving it there. I guess Suzy’s right—I am a pervert.

Down at the pool, Bob now pushed into Karen’s ass. Karen has a really tight anus, and doesn’t like being ass-fucked at all. Even with mind control, getting Karen to stay still for an ass-fucking is a challenge. That’s a major reason for the pillory. Whether Karen co-operates or not, her ass is getting fucked. Bob thoroughly enjoyed himself. The more Karen screamed, squealed or squirmed, the harder he’d push, and the deeper he’d go. Jan did her best by sucking away at Karen’s pussy while Bob fucked her ass to make sure Karen was slightly distracted, but that only went so far. Karen was visibly happy when she felt Bob shoot his load, and smiled even more when Jan’s soothing tongue rimmed then invaded her anus to clean her up for the next in line.

Suzy and I just relaxed and watched while Bob did his thing. By the time the third, fourth and fifth in line took my wife, we had both fallen off to sleep. I’m not sure how many different men took Karen that day, although I seem to remember squeals and screams for quite a while while Suzy and I had a post orgasm nap.

A good while later, Karen tip toed into the room and laid down on my other side while Suzy and I napped. After they had finished with her, she was released from the pillory, half walked, half limped to our room and got a well deserved few minutes rest after her ordeal. When I woke up, I had a hard on again, climbed on Suzy, put another load in her, then had Karen clean my dick and start dinner so it would be ready when Suzy and I decided to get out of bed.