The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OC Condo

Ch4 — My niece Jenny

Karen made a great dinner. Suzy and I found dinner and Karen’s mouth and tongue work under the table to be equally delicious. After dinner, Suzy gave her daughter Jenny a call. Jenny had been having a rough week with morning sickness with her first child. It was getting better and Jenny was looking forward to getting back to normal and especially resuming regular sex with me. There’s something very special about sex with a pregnant woman and if the woman is your 25 year old niece, and she’s as cute as Jenny,it’s just incredible.

Jenny had just turned 25 a few weeks ago, and to celebrate, I took her and her Mom to the beach for the weekend. I had Jenny in the front seat, giving me a hand job while I drove, with Sue in the back. Sue was giving her advice on sucking me off on one stretch of the road.

Sue: “Hold his dick while you lick his balls. Get real low on his balls. The closer to his anus, the better.”

Jenny: “Mom, I know how to give blowjobs. I give much better blow jobs than you!”

Sue: “Jenny, less talk, more tongue.”

Jenny: “Less interruption please Mom, I’m trying to concentrate.”

Sue: “Are you squeezing his dick?”

Jenny: “Of course I’m squeezing his dick. I know what I’m doing, Mom.”

Sue: “Well I don’t hear him moaning. I’d have him moaning by now.”

Jenny: “I’d have him moaning by now too if you’d just shut up.”

Sue: “Squeeze it and do long licks along the balls”

Jenny: “That’s what I’m doing Mom. Can you just shut it!”

This went on and on for the whole drive. It was distracting and of course, Jenny was right. Jenny probably would have made me pop if her Mom would just shut up. She really was a great cocksucker. I liked hearing both of them though, so as Sue kept interrupting, I just smiled at Jenny and gave her a wink and she smiled back.

When we got to the condo, we relaxed, Jenny went down to the pool for a bit, then we had a quick session in the bedroom. Jenny was wettest so I climbed on her first. We were having a great time, but looking over at Sue, she had a look that both of us knew. Watching us had gotten her so hot and bothered, she really needed it. So I climbed off Jenny and on to Sue. Before long, I put a huge load in her. I had the two of them clean me up and we got ready for the beach.

As usual, I dressed Sue in a string bikini. I let Jenny pick her own suit because she has great taste. She has a cute little butt and has a mix and match top and bottom that shows it and her B cups perfectly.

We all lay on the beach for a while and sunned ourselves. Of course, Sue’s pea size bladder soon had her wiggling and she was going to go the whole way back to the condo. Instead, I told her to get out deep in the water, drop her bottoms a little and save the big trip. She got a slight look of embarassment on her face but realized I wasn’t just asking.

Jenny and I both enjoyed watching her get out in the water. She knew we were both watching and enjoying her discomfort. Her expressions were priceless and the water was still just a little too cold so the show was even better. We both broke out laughing as we saw her trying to look like she was just swimming and not dropping her bottoms. As she finally got to empty her bladder, even from up on the beach, we could see the relieved look on her face. However, she had a minor wardrobe malfunction and we laughed even louder as we watched her struggle to get her bottoms back on without losing them in the surf.

While Sue was unwittingly entertaining us, Jenny and I discussed what she’d like for her birthday. “Every time I start having fun, Mom does something that messes it up. I need to make sure she’s totally occupied. See the two guys on the beach over there.” There were two young guys about 19 or so a few feet down the beach. “They’re from our condo complex. They came in today with four girls about the same age. The regulars had a ball with them. First the four girls were auctioned off then the ladies down there asked if the guys could be auctioned too. Those two had to service four women, but they seemed to enjoy it and they had every one of the women moaning and screaming. Their names are Kyle and Dave. I bet we could have them double team Mom and get some quiet time together.”