The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OC Condo

Ch5 — Double teamed

When Sue got back up to the beach, I had the two guys start up a conversation.

Kyle: “How’s the water?”

Sue: “A little cold still.”

Kyle: “Yeah we were watching you out there. We could tell.”

They shared a knowing glance and Sue turned red because she knew it wasn’t just Jenny and I who had been watching.

Kyle: “You look really good in that bikini. We really enjoyed watching you.”

Sue turned even redder and she knew she was being toyed with.

Kyle: “Do you need to re-sunscreen? ”

Sue nodded.

Kyle: “Let us get that for you.”

Sue rolled on her stomach and Kyle started doing her back. My wife, and her sister are both suckers for a back rub, and it almost always leads to an easy lay. True to form, Sue was getting excited in no time. It wasn’t only obvious to the guys. Several people nearby on the beach were noticing the petite cougar getting lotioned by a 19 year old stud and whispering to their nearby friends to check out the show.

Pretty soon Jenny had to break it up. “Mom, don’t you think you better take this back to the condo before you get a citation?” Sue nodded and we all gathered up our stuff and made our way from the beach. When we got to the condo elevator, Kyle and Dave started undoing Sue’s string bikini while Jenny and I watched and smiled. Sue seemed to protest a little at first, but as Kyle and Dave brushed against her and Kyle went in for a sexy kiss, Sue quickly caved and went with the flow.

Kyle and Dave’s condo was a few doors down from ours, so Jenny and I watched Sue get escorted into their place while we smiled and watched from our door. When we got in, I grabbed a handful of Jenny’s shapely ass and grabbed a sexy kiss of my own from Jenny. Jenny kissed me back and we headed straight for the bedroom, shedding our suits as we went. We climbed on the bed, me on the bottom with my head at the bottom of the bed so we could both see the TV. Jenny wasted no time climbing on top of me, but also grabbing the TV remote. Besides video from the pool area, our condo complex had set up video feeds so everyone could also check on everyone else’s bedroom. Jenny tuned to see what was going on with her Mom and Kyle got on the intercom and checked that they could tune to our TV as well (of course we said yes). We weren’t the only ones in the condo complex watching. News had gotten around fast, and everyone was tuned to the action.

Kyle got on the bottom and pulled Sue on top. It was a beautiful sight. A petite, 4′ 11″ forty-something woman riding on a stud younger than her son and at least a foot taller. He wasn’t sparing her. With every thrust, she was lifted and he was penetrating her to the hilt with his full 9 inches. As he was doing her, I was doing the same to Jenny.

As it slowed down a little, Dave got a tube of lube and Kyle held her still a moment so he could first tease her anus then penetrate it with his finger. With Dave’s finger in her butt, Kyle gave her a few more deep thrusts which seemed to almost echo on her face.

Next, Dave pulled out his finger and got in position to replace it with his cock. Sue was no stranger to butt fucking. I took her ass regularly since putting her under mind control. However, I think her only double penetration was a few weeks earlier when I had her sister Karen penetrate her with a strap on dildo while I penetrated her from behind. Just like her sister, her anus was tight and pushing in was a slow but rewarding task. Dave likewise had to go in slow. As he went in, Sue let out a slow moan of combined pain and pleasure while Kyle held her arms tightly so she couldn’t wriggle away from Dave’s invading penis. Jenny took in the whole scene and gripped down on my own penis with a monster orgasm. That tripped my own release of a huge load into Jenny’s pulsing pussy. Jenny and I relaxed together, my penis remaining buried in her while watching Sue get pommeled by Dave’s anal assault.

After enjoying a few more minutes of the show, Jenny and I uncoupled and moved to the master bath’s whirlpool. We continued to watch the show while we relaxed in the bath. While watching the video feed, we couldn’t help but notice that Kyle and Dave’s roomates were also at the door of their bedroom, enjoying the same show and occasionally giving words of encouragement or advice. After Dave had blew his load deep in Sue’s ass, Dave’s girlfriend snuggled up behind him, helping keep his dick buried deep in her ass while reaching down and gently massaging his balls and nuzzling his neck and ears with her mouth.

With Dave’s load now spent, Kyle again took center stage. He had regained a bit of his original energy spent on Sue in the first few minutes. However, two of the girls, (obviously sisters) could see he could still use an energy booster. One got on each side of him, and with their mouths, tongues and magical fingers stroked and teased him to his peak performance.

One girl remained, and not wishing to be left out, she joined the pile of naked flesh on the bed. She moved in on Sue, who at this point was the only one of the original threesome that didn’t have a girl hard at work teasing and pleasuring. Kyle continued drilling Sue’s pussy and soon shot his load.

After everyone took a minute or two to catch their breath, Kyle and Dave both manhandled and contorted Sue to clean their dicks while the girls attacked Sue’s two holes with their tongues to clean out their spunk.

Jenny then got on the intercom: “I think the boys need a little rest, so it’s time for you girls to work a little magic on my Mom. Move on over to the whirlpool and we’ll teach you how a whirlpool tub can be a girl’s best friend in the world. Only catch is, a girl can’t do this all by herself. She needs a friend to help her out.”

She then instructed Sue and one of the girls to hop in the tub and start up the whirlpool jets while the other three watched. Jenny and I were already in our own tub doing our own demonstration. Sue’s new girlfriend got behind her and wrapped her body around Sue while stretching out her own legs around Sue’s in concentric V’s. She then targeted Sue’s pussy and clit with one of the jets. As her clit was slowly inched toward the jet nozzle, Sue’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She exploded with yet another orgasm.

While Sue was handed back and forth between the girls and the boys, Jenny and I just relaxed and had some slow, relaxing sex. Sue looked like a rag doll as one then another of the youngsters gave her all they had for a few minutes than handed her on. The girls seemed to have an unlimited number of sex toys, and time with them was almost as exhausting as time with the boys. Finally, after a couple hours, even the teens tired.