The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OC Condo

Ch6 —And they all lived happily ever after

When the last of the youngsters had taken Sue for the fourth or fifth time, they fell asleep on the bed with Sue, who by this time was more like an inanimate sex doll. She was practically unconscious from exhaustion. However, before the youngsters woke up, Sue’s pea-size bladder woke her. She tip-toed to the bathroom and after pea-ing as quietly as possible so she wouldn’t wake anyone (and get another round of rag-doll sex), she headed for the door.

She had no idea where her bikini was. Despite the possible embarrassment, she snuck out the door. Much to her horror, several people were coming and going. Everyone in the condo complex had watched the earlier show on condo TV, and she was greeted by good-natured catcalls and shouts of cougar, MILF and mommy-slut.

She half limped to our door (she was pretty sore from overuse) and found that her bikini top and bottom were hanging over the door with a note: “Suzy, I think you lost these in the elevator. Great show!—You’re loving neighbors” She then tried the door, but it was locked. She knocked and waited for Jenny and I to open it while other neighbors (hearing the catcalls and opening their doors) complimented her on some of the most awesome sex they’d seen in a while. Jenny and I finally opened the door and left her in. She was happy to be home and headed for the spare bedroom for a much deserved rest.

Later, when the guys woke up, Jenny and I saw them down at the pool. We complimented them on the wonderful work they had done with Sue. We also asked how they liked our condo complex. They had ear to ear grins and said they had never had more fun in their lives. However, they did admit that their arrival and subsequent auction to several older woman at the pool was just a little embarassing. We agreed that maybe that was just a little over the top. I did a quick check with the husbands of the four female ringleaders and quickly came up with a small gift from the condo association to make up for any excesses. The four women would become their property for the rest of their stay. The husbands didn’t want anything in exchange except to watch their wives get pounded and maybe get a little from the four younger girls if they weren’t busy with Kyle and Dave.

Kyle and Dave graciously accepted and immediately went to work. They had all four women strip and sit on a bench in the pool area. Some patio furniture cushions were placed behind their backs and necks. Dave then grabbed some rope (we always kept some soft, stretchy rope handy in the pool area for moments like these) and had the women position themselves. First, their arms were brought above and behind their heads, then their legs and feet were bent back at an uncomfortable angle to join their hands. Wrists were tied to ankles and adjacent ankles were tied together so all four women were tightly bound together with their pussies and asses thrust over the bench’s seat, available for easy entry. Cameras and cell phones captured the moment, then Dave started by pussy pounding the woman on the far left. Not only did she visibly sink deep into the cushions with each thrust, but the woman tied next to her was also moved by each plunge. Dave came in no time, then Kyle did the same to the woman at the far end. After a short recovery, Kyle and Dave were able to do the same to the anuses of the two remaining women.

After a pause for a few more pictures, (this time with pussies and assholes dripping with cum), Kyle and Dave untied the women and left them rest up for whatever they thought of next. Through the week, Kyle and Dave were treated to many meals out at the women’s expense, usually with the women dressed in provocatively slutty clothes and shaking it for all they had on the dance floor. A least once, I had to take a trip down to the police station with a portable mind controller after the women had been arrested for indecent acts. Kyle and Dave had a great week and were invited back whenever they wanted by all four women in case they felt the score hadn’t quite been settled. Although Dave and Kyle both felt it was more than settled, they accepted anyway and were seen several more times that summer all over town with their four older sex slaves.