The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

I apologize for any delay in bringing these latest chapters to publication. Feel free to e-mail me at with any comments or criticism.

Chapter Thirty

Lori Carlton wanted to make Bill Rutnick suffer. She knew that he wasn’t infected by the slave virus, because he hadn’t coughed when she brushed by him. She knew he had a girlfriend. She assumed that Ophelia wasn’t infected either, but wanted to be sure.

Ophelia often hung out at the campus gym when she wasn’t with Bill, so she went to the gym and, sure enough, Ophelia was stretching to jog around the inside of the track.

Lori changed into her sweats and put some of the testing solution on, as prescribed. She started to jog around the track herself. In no time she was close enough to brush by Ophelia. The absence of a cough confirmed Lori’s suspicions. She gave Ophelia a crooked grin and said, half-heartedly, “Sorry about that!” and jogged off.

Lori jogged a few more laps and returned to the locker room, thinking about her next move against Bill. On one hand, she could find some stranger to seduce him, or on the other hand, she could get him through his girlfriend, Ophelia. Then she thought some more and remembered how Ophelia had helped her the previous year with her Philosophy mid-terms. It wasn’t a good idea to turn her into a slave.

She looked around the locker room and saw a girl she didn’t know. She had short, cropped black hair and was considerably overweight. Lori tried to look away when the girl realized that she was being watched.

“Can I help you with something?”

“Oh, no, I’m sorry. It’s just that, just—”

“You’re amazed a fat, ugly girl like me would actually find her way to this gym, right?!?”

Lori was amazed that this girl would be so self-conscious but so direct at the same time. “What? No!” She did finally catch her eye. The other girl had very bushy eyebrows and a few acne scars as well.

“Fine. Whatever. Just leave me alone.”

The two of them stood up to leave the locker room at the same time and the girl brushed against Lori’s arm as she tried to leave. She coughed softly.

Lori thought, did I just hear that? Could she possibly be? No. Couldn’t be.

Still, she was intrigued. She quickened her pace and brushed by her again before they were out of the locker room. The girl coughed again.

Lori thought, oh, man, this is perfect and did little to prevent the smile from creeping across her face.

The girl kept her head down as she waddled out of the gym. Lori followed a little bit behind, trying to maintain a safe following distance, but it apparently wasn’t far enough, since the girl turned around and asked, “Do you have some kind of problem with me?”

“Um. No, actually. I just wanted to apologize for, you know, staring before.”

“Yeah. Okay.”

“No. Really. Can I make it up to you somehow?”

“I don’t need your charity.”

“Fine. There’s something I need to tell you.” Lori quickly looked down at her watch, and noted that it was well after the noon effective time for controlling her slaves.

“Yeah. What’s that?”

“You are my slave.”

The girl stopped in her tracks and said in a distinct monotone, “What’s the password?”

“Antipathy.”

“How may I serve you, Lori?”

Lori didn’t expect to hear her addressed by name. “You can start by telling me your name.”

“Emma. Emma Bunting.”

“Very well, Emma. I need your help with something. Do you know Bill Rutnick?”

“Yes. He is in my Poli Sci class.”

“Well, I need you to seduce him. Fuck him madly. You don’t care who sees you. You just need to feel him come inside of you. Can you handle that?”

“Yes, Lori.”

“Very good. Please call me once you have done it. I expect to receive your call by this time tomorrow.”

Chapter Thirty One

Anthony Sirica wanted to tell someone about his encounter with Brandi, but he also didn’t want to give away that he had bought a package to control all of the slaves. He decided to pay an unexpected visit to his new girlfriend. He was sure she wouldn’t mind.

When he arrived at the door, he was greeted by Brandi’s roommate, Julia. “I’m sorry, Anthony. Brandi isn’t in. Do you want me to tell her you stopped by?”

He paused for a minute. What were the chances Julie would be a slave, too? Did he want to try something? Regaining his composure, he said, “That would be great. Hey. Would you mind if I used your bathroom?”

“Sure.”

He brushed by her as she walked in the door. She covered her mouth as she coughed. She didn’t notice, but he was grinning ear-to-ear as he want into the bathroom.

He emerged a few minutes later and asked Julia, “What time do you think she’ll be back?”

“I don’t know. Maybe about five or so.”

“All right. I have one message to give to you for her.”

“What’s that?”

“You’re my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

“Watermelon.”

“How may I serve you, Anthony?”

“Well, can you tell me if you’ve ever been involved in a threesome?”

“No, Anthony. I haven’t.”

“I think it’s time for you to experience your first one.”

“I agree, Anthony.”

It was starting to get a little bit creepy hearing her repeat his name this often. “So what I want you to do, Julia, is, after Brandi comes home, you will suggest to her that you both come over to my dorm room. Do you know where I live?”

“Yes, Anthony.”

“You don’t need to keep calling me by my name.”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s all right. I’ll expect both of you to come by around about 7:30 tonight. Is that all right?”

“Yes.”

“Good. When we arrive at my room, you’ll confess your desire to be part of a menage a trois. I’ll say yes, and we’ll convince Brandi if she needs convincing. I don’t think she will, though. Do you?”

“No.”

“Very good. When I count to three, you will wake up and remember none of this.”

“I understand.”

“One. Two. Three.”

“It was nice seeing you, Anthony. I’ll tell Brandi you stopped by.”

“I know you will, Julia. I know you will.”

Anthony walked away. As Julie shut the door, she couldn’t help but think about how jealous she was of her own roommate, for having snagged such a smart, kind, and, well, sexy guy like him. She sat down to watch some TV.

After about an hour, Brandi came home. They had some small talk over dinner and Julia told Brandi about the visit from Anthony. “He invited us over to his place tonight. Would you like to go?”

“Sure. Just let me change into something more comfortable.”

Brandi disappeared into her bedroom, only to reappear wearing a white blouse, and a short, denim skirt, with boots up past her knees. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She bent over to adjust her boots and made it clear that she wasn’t wearing panties either.

Julia giggled. “That looks pretty comfortable to me.”

“Almost as comfortable as wearing nothing at all.”

As they walked across campus, a small crowd had gathered around two people who were having sex in the middle of the front lawn. The girl was making extremely loud shrieking noises, occasionally punctuated by breathless gasps of “Oh God!” and “Oh Bill!” Bill said very little.

Julia giggled. “It’s nice to see this place getting back to some semblance of normalcy, in light of that whole slave fear thing.”

Brandi didn’t say anything. She was still kind of afraid of that disease, but now, now that she’s got as good a boyfriend as Anthony, he’d be sure to protect her.

They reached Anthony’s dorm room and knocked. He called out “Come on in! The door’s open.”

Brandi and Julia walked in. He turned around from his desk and smiled. “I’m glad you two could make it!”

Brandi said, “There’s nothing I’d rather be doing,” and kissed him full on the lips.

Anthony smiled. “Can I offer the two of you a cookie?”

Brandi took one and ate it quickly. Julia, following Brandi’s cue, gulped down one of her own. “That was good.”

Anthony leaned back and put his hands behind his head. “So. What can I do for you ladies tonight?”

Julia replied with a wicked glint in her eye. “I was wondering if the two of you would like to try a threesome.”

Anthony shrugged. “I’m game.”

Brandi smiled. “Sounds good to me! Where do we begin?”

Julia stepped over to Brandi and started unbuttoning her blouse. “I think right about .... here.”

Brandi started to open her mouth to say something but succeeded in only letting out a breathy gasp, as Julie’s finger traced the edge of her nipple.

Anthony stepped back from this, smiling, somewhat unsure of what to do next. Should he just sit back and watch? or should he join in the fun? He figured he’d ride out his indecision until he either felt the need to say or do something, or until one of the girls asked him to join.

He leaned back, intertwining his fingers together behind his head, and sighed. By this time, Julie was wearing only a pair of panties and Brandi was completely naked. Julie’s white underpants had a large moist stain in the front, making it translucent before Anthony’s (and Brandi’s) admiring eyes. Julie knelt down and peeled the her drawers down to her ankles. She stood up and let her own briefs drop to the floor, kicking off what little she was wearing. Both girls turned to face Anthony.

Brandi put her hands on her hips and scowled at Anthony. “So, stud, are you just going to sit there, or are you going to do something? Or should I say ‘someone’? Can you handle both of us?”

Anthony stammered, “Of—of—of c-c-course I can handle both of you. I, um, I was just waiting for the two of you to get done with each other before you ripped off my clothes.”

Brandi reached in and pulled his shirt open, popping off two buttons before pulling it off of him. Julie reached down and undid his belt. Once his pants were loosened, she grabbed his feet, lifting them off the ground. She took firm hold of the hems of his pants and gave one swift pull. In no time, he was wearing only a pair of “tighty whities.”

Brandi giggled as she saw his underwear and pulled them down to his ankles. “I see you’re ready for us. That’s good, since we’re definitely ready for you. Why don’t you just lie down on the bed over there. We’ll do all the work.”

He gladly obliged and Brandi started to take her position directly over his cock. Julie spoke up, with a somewhat whiny tone. “No fair. You get his dick all the time. Why not let me have some? He can eat you out.”

Brandi paused, scratched her chin, and decided her roommate was right. “Okay.” Straddling Anthony, she maneuvered herself up to his face and turned around. Anthony stuck out his tongue and began to lick her clit. Julie quickly positioned herself over Anthony’s waist, grabbing his porksword and guiding it into her pussy. She shuddered in ecstasy and leaned forwards towards her roommate.

The two girls brought their faces together and started feeling each other up, pinching each other’s nipples and making out, while Julie bounced up and down on Anthony’s manhood. Anthony didn’t have much experience in cunnilingus, and Brandi tried to coach him (when Julie’s tongue wasn’t in her mouth). Eventually, he got the hang of it, licking between her pussy lips, sucking and nibbling gently wherever and whenever he could.

Julie was the first to orgasm and her juices flowed down Anthony’s shaft and over his legs. He lifted his hips, picking her up off the bed in the process. She yelled out, “That’s it! Yes!” Brandi was right behind. As she opened her mouth, Julie quickly covered it with her own and Brandi’s moans of passion were muffled.

Anthony relaxed his arms and legs and came violently inside of Julie. He let out a terse “Ah!” and slumped underneath both girls. “Wow!” he cried, not sure what else to say.

“I agree,” said Julie.

“Me too,” chimed in Brandi. “We’ve got to do this again sometime.”

Julie looked at the clock on the wall. “Oh my god. Look at the time! We’ve got to go, Brandi.”

Both girls quickly reached for their clothes. Anthony stopped Julie. “How about letting me keep your panties?”

“Okay.” She handed them over and put the rest of her clothes on.

Both girls said, in a kind of sing-songy way as they left his dorm room, “We’ll see you soon, Anthony.”

As Anthony kissed both girls good-bye, he wondered what else he could do, and to whom.

Chapter Thirty Two

Lori Carlton was studying at her desk in her apartment when she heard a knock on the door. She glanced at her watch, recognizing that it was about 10 pm. She wasn’t expecting anyone, so she wondered, half out loud, who was at the door. She gazed through the peephole and saw a somewhat disheveled Emma Buford standing there. Her lipstick was smeared, her shirt wrinkled, and her skirt not straight.

“Emma! I didn’t expect you back so soon! Is everything all right?”

“Yes, Lori. Mission accomplished. I have fucked Bill Rutnick, as you requested.” She started to lift her skirt. “I can give you proof if you would like.”

Lori quickly stopped her slave. “Um, that’s all right, Emma. I believe you. Do you know where he is right now?”

“When we parted ways, he was on his way to the library.”

“Thank you, Emma. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me.”

“It was my pleasure, Lori.”

“I hope it was.”

“It was.”

“Very well, Emma. I want you to go home, and go to bed. You will quickly fall asleep. When you wake up, you won’t remember any of this. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Lori.”

“Good night, Emma.”

“Good night, Lori.”

Emma turned on her right heel and practically marched home.

Lori wondered whether she should find Bill now or wait until morning. She thought about it for a few minutes and realized that if Bill was going to see Ophelia either at the library or later on that night, her whole plan would be ruined, since this plan was at least partially contingent upon Ophelia not becoming a slave. She shut down her computer, checked her hair and make-up, and left for the library.

Chapter Thirty Three

Junior Agent Sara Colburn, under the pseudonym of Heather McCann, was hanging out in the student union center, talking with other students and explaining some of the difficulties she was having in transferring her credits over to this university. “It probably would have been easier if I had waited until next semester, but I had to get away from there, and I can’t go back to my mom and stepdad.”

Dylan LeFebre smiled broadly. “I’ve got to admit, I’m kind of glad we got a new student now.”

“Why do you say that?”

“You see, with all of the bad press we’ve gotten lately over that ‘slave’ hoax, it’s refreshing to see someone come here who’s not afraid of it.”

“No. I’m not afraid of it. In fact, the rumors of the virus are part of the reason why I wanted to see this place. You know, see for myself. Why do you think this is a hoax?”

“It’s all too convenient.” Dylan proceeded to explain why the “disease” wasn’t possible. Some of the other people around him rolled their eyes in a “not again” manner.

Junior Agent Colburn nodded and went on flashed Dylan a crooked grin. “You’ve got a fairly compelling argument there, Dylan, but the one thing that’s missing is a reason. Why would someone make something like this up?”

Dylan scratched his chin for a moment before proceeding. “The same reason why some people don’t want to vaccinate young girls against the HPV virus. Or why the government was too slow to respond to the AIDS crisis in the eighties. They want to make sex as dangerous as possible, to scare us all into abstinence.”

“To be perfectly fair, wouldn’t that be the same reason for creating this disease in the first place?”

“Yes, I suppose it would, Heather. But it’s not possible to design a disease like this, so they came up with the most fantastic scare story they could come up with in hopes that we’d be gullible enough to buy it.”

“Okay, okay, I got it, Dylan. But if a slow, torturous, painful death isn’t scary enough for some people, why would having no control over your actions—and then having no memory of it afterwards—be scarier?”

Dylan opened his mouth to rebut her, but couldn’t find the right words to say. Junior Agent Colburn recognized the awkwardness of the moment and broke the silence. “Look, Dylan. I’m not saying I disagree with you. In fact, a lot of your argument makes sense that this so-called ‘disease’ can’t—or at least shouldn’t—exist. I’m just saying that there’s got to be some kind of a reason why someone would feel the need to make it up, and I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around that particular piece of it. Ya know what I mean?”

Dylan begrudgingly conceded her point. “Um, yeah. I guess. I, um, I think I’ve got to go now.”

“It was nice meeting you, Dylan.”

“Nice meeting you, Heather.”

Dylan quietly left. Heather walked around the student union building, looking at various posters and signs before returning to her apartment. She made note of her meeting with Dylan LeFebre on a legal-sized pad of paper and added a comment in the margins: “A worthwhile contact.”