The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All of the disclaimers of the previous 30-plus chapters apply here too. Feel free to e-mail me at with any comments or criticism.

Obsession-Compulsion

by Mudak

Chapter Thirty Four

Emma Buford had succeeded in the duties requested of her by her mistress, Lori Carlton, and was feeling proud of herself. She returned to her dorm room and, without thinking, picked up the phone and placed a phone call.

A soothing female voice was at the other end of the line. “Thank you for calling the purchased slaves’ hotline. Please state your name.”

“Emma Buford.”

“Yes, Emma. Were you activated using a secondary password?”

“Yes, I was.”

“Please advise which password was used to command you.”

“Antipathy.”

There was a short pause as the telephone operator typed the word in and pressed a few keys on a computer keyboard. “Our records indicate that this is the password sold to one Lori Carlton.”

“Yes.”

“Please state which of the following most accurately describes the person who commanded you:

“One. You know Lori Carlton and can confirm that Lori Carlton controlled you.

“Two. You know Lori Carlton and can confirm that it was not Lori Carlton who controlled you.

“Three. You do not know Lori Carlton and can confirm that it was not Lori Carlton who controlled you (that is, you do know who controlled you and it wasn’t Lori Carlton).

“Four. You do not know Lori Carlton and can not confirm if Lori Carlton actually controlled you.”

Quickly, Emma said, “Four.”

“You do not know Lori Carlton, and can not confirm if Lori Carlton actually controlled you.”

“That’s correct. It is possible, but I simply don’t know if she was the person who controlled me.”

“Very well. We will send someone out shortly to verify the identity of your controller. In the meantime, what did she command you to do?”

“I was told to seduce Bill Rutnick.”

“Our records indicate that he became a slave about two hours ago. Can we assume that this was your doing?”

“Yes.”

“Did Lori command you to do anything else?”

“No.”

“Did she give any indication as to why she wanted you to do that?”

“No.”

“Did she give any indication as to where she was going next?”

“She said something about the library.”

“Very well. Thank you for calling the purchased slaves’ hotline. We appreciate your call, as it is vital for the prevention of fraud in the use of purchased passwords. Please wait approximately ten minutes and we will send you a slave who knows Lori Carlton so that you can provide final verification.”

Emma hung up the phone. She sat down on her bed and stared blankly forward. Sure enough, ten minutes later, there was a knock on her door. It was her friend, Christina Hightower.

“I understand you need to confirm who Lori Carlton is.”

“Yes.”

“Very well, Emma. Come with me.”

Chapter Thirty Five

Trevor Gardner came home to his dorm room to find his roommate, Anthony Sirica, just about to leave. “How’s it going, Anthony?”

“Great!” Anthony was about to tell his friend that he had just screwed two really hot girls, but decided against it. Trevor would undoubtedly ask questions and he didn’t want to say too much about how he had bought a password to control the people infected by the so-called virus. It probably wouldn’t hurt to say that much, but how could you say that without revealing the password itself? And that was something he wasn’t allowed to do. “Hey, Trevor. I’m about to head out to the bookshop to pick up a few things. Do you need anything?”

“I’m all right. Thanks, Anthony.”

Anthony walked out the door. Trevor thought he seemed unusually upbeat, but didn’t think much of it.

Trevor sat down at his PC with a can of cola in his hand. He laid it down by the computer and stood up to grab a couple of other things he needed. When he stood up, he knocked over the can.

“Fuck.” He looked around quickly for something to wipe it up and saw a small piece of red fabric poking out of the drawer where Anthony kept towels and sheets. He went over to the drawer, thinking Anthony wouldn’t mind and saw two pair of women’s underwear.

“Whoa! I wonder how he got these? They’re pretty sexy, too.”

He looked deeper into the drawer and found a 3 by 5 index card. On it was written “Slaves’ Password: Watermelon.”

Trevor thought, what is this? I wonder.... He couldn’t tell Anthony what he had found, but he wanted to try this out for himself. Looking further into the drawer, he found the protection biscuits and the slave recognizer. He pocketed one of the cookies and sprayed himself with the recognizer.

He quickly put everything back where he had found them, closing the drawer as though he’d never found it. He found a rag to soak up the spilled drink and locked the door behind him.

Chapter Thirty Six

Lori casually walked into the library and went to one of the study lounges. She glanced around and saw Bill sitting at a table near the corner of the lounge. There were several books placed in three neat piles around the table, and he was vigorously making notes from one other one. She walked over to Bill’s table and sat down opposite him.

“Is anyone sitting here?”

He looked up from his book, smiled weakly at her, and said, “I guess you can sit there.”

“Thanks.”

“Do I know you?”

“Lori. Lori Carlton. You and I were in the same calculus class last year.”

Bill put his head down and looked back into his text. “Oh. Right. I hope you don’t mind. I’m kind of busy right now.”

“I see that. But there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.”

He looked up. “What’s that?”

“You’re my slave.”

He quickly blinked and then widened his eyes as he asked Lori for the password.

“Antipathy.”

“How may I serve you, Lori.”

Lori had to admit, hearing him say those words, with a look on his face that clearly expected to do what she asked of him, well, it was kind of hot. But that wasn’t why she was here. She wanted to start to help out her friend.

“Do you have a girlfriend right now, Bill?”

“Yes, I do.”

“What’s her name?” Lori already knew the answer to this question but wanted to be sure he wasn’t two-timing her, either.

“Ophelia.”

“Very well, Bill. Have you had sex with Ophelia?”

“Yes.”

“When do you think you’ll see her next?”

“I’m going over to her apartment after I’m done studying tonight.”

“Then I’m glad I got here in time.”

Bill said nothing, but continued to stare blankly at and beyond Lori.

Lori continued. “Okay, Bill. Whenever you find yourself in a moment of passion with Ophelia, and you feel the need to call out her name, you will only be able to say the name ‘Amy.’ Do you understand?”

“I will say the name ‘Amy’ to Ophelia if I want to call out her name while we’re making out or fucking.”

“Very good. Of course, immediately after you say it, you’ll realize what you said. You will apologize profusely, vowing never to let it happen again.”

“I will vow not to let it happen again.”

“But of course, it will.”

“But it will.”

“Second, no matter what you do, or anyone else tries to do, you may not achieve or maintain an erection without my permission.” Lori wasn’t sure if she should use the more technical word ‘penis,’ or if she should use some more common / euphemistic language in this next command. “No matter what you or your partner wants, your penis will remain completely soft and flaccid, and nothing you do can change that.”

“I won’t be able to get an erection without your permission.”

“Very good, Bill. I am going to stand up and walk away. You will watch me leave. As soon as I pass through that door, you will continue what you were doing before I sat down here. You will have no memory of my ever having been here. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Lori.”

“Thank you, Bill. I’ll see you around.” She had a somewhat flirty air in her voice as she said this. She tossed her hair back over her shoulder and turned away, walking silently out of the library.

Christina Hightower was sitting on a bench outside of the library, and Emma Buford was pacing nervously nearby, trying not to draw too much attention to herself. Lori walked by with a bit of a smirk on her face and a bit of a skip in her step. She barely noticed Christina and definitely didn’t see Emma.

When Lori was a safe distance away from Christina and Emma, Emma excitedly sat down next to Christina and confirmed that her mistress had just walked by. Christina did not move her head; she just nodded and said that no password fraud had been committed. “I will inform master. You may return to your room.”

“Thank you, Christina.”

Chapter Thirty Seven

Junior Agent Sara Colburn, undercover and investigating goings-on on campus, took a seat near the back of Dr. Gordon Wallingford’s Bioethics course.

The guy who was sitting directly in front of the desk she chose turned around, smiled, and introduced himself. “Are you new here? My name’s Tom. Tom O’Grady.”

“Heather McCann.”

“I haven’t seen you here before.”

“Oh, um, I was accepted in a transfer from my local community college at the beginning of the semester, but I had a family emergency the day after I got here.”

“Hope everything’s all right.”

“It should be. Thank you. Do you have a syllabus? What’s the topic today?”

“We’re off by about a week. Last week, we were supposed to talk about stem cell research, but we ended up talking about that sex-slave virus that’s been in the papers.”

“Oh, I read about that. What did you all talk about?”

“Apparently, Dr. John Smith is selling passwords to the people who are infected, so we talked about the ethics of that.”

“Interesting. I didn’t realize he’s selling passwords. Do you really think that this virus exists?”

“For the purposes of the discussion, we assumed that it does.”

“Did anyone buy a password?”

“Beats me.”

Dr. Wallingford stepped into the room, put his attache case down on his desk, and the slow murmur of conversations quickly came to a stop.

“Good afternoon, everyone! Hope you all had a good lunch.” He glanced around the room and noticed Junior Agent Colburn. “Everyone, I’d like you all to meet Heather McCann. She transferred over to our school at the beginning of the term but had to leave the day after she got here to take on a family matter. We granted her an exception to enroll in this class a little bit late. Miss McCann, I hope you’ll find our class ... stimulating.”

“I hope so.” Junior Agent Colburn thought there was something a bit disconcerting about his use of the word ‘stimulating’ but, considering that no one else seemed put off by it, she felt she shouldn’t show it either. She glanced around the room and wondered how many of her classmates had been infected with the virus.

“Now, before we proceed with the discussion of stem cell research, I figured we’d do a little bit of follow-up on last week’s discussion, this supposed ‘sex-slave virus’. Miss McCann, I assume you’ve heard about this? It put our campus in the middle of a national media frenzy for a while.”

“Yes, I have.”

“I was wondering if anyone bought a password.”

If you listened closely in the room, you might have heard crickets chirping.

“That means that either no one bought a password, or no one’s willing to admit it. Miss Carlton, I believe you commented that you had a use for a password. Did you follow through on buying one?”

Lori paused for a minute, not wanting to be singled out, and then decided to lie. “No, Dr. Wallingford. I might at some point, but I don’t think I want to right now.”

Amy chimed in. “But Dr. Wallingford, even if she had bought a password, why should she tell us? Wasn’t there something about requiring anonymity?”

“Oh, but Miss Patch, don’t you remember when we called the number? The only thing they cared about is that one of Dr. Smith’s ‘customers’ not divulge the password they have purchased. You can buy a password and, as long as you take care not to let anyone know the password, you can say you bought it.”

Junior Agent Colburn jumped in. “I hate to interrupt, and maybe this was discussed last week. If it was, I apologize. Why would someone even want to invent this virus in the first place? Or, if it’s not real, why would they want anyone to think it existed?”

“This wasn’t discussed last week, Miss McCann, and it’s a very good question. Does anyone have any thoughts?”

Christina Hightower responded. “Well, it’s probably to scare people into not having sex. You know, make it more dangerous.”

Junior Agent Colburn furled her brow. “That doesn’t seem like a very effective deterrent. I mean, let’s face it. If I’m having sex right now, I could get any number of STD’s, including AIDS and HPV, which can cause cervical cancer. If the fear of a slow, painful death isn’t enough to scare me out of having sex, why would something that effectively hypnotizes me into doing things I don’t want to do—and then remember nothing about it afterwards—be more scary?”

After an embarrassing silence, Dr. Wallingford responded, “Perhaps the immediacy of it all? Does anyone mind if I ask this question: has anyone changed their sexual habits since the original announcement?”

Most of the classroom raised their hands. “I think that answers your question, Miss Colburn.”

“Yeah, I guess, but that could be a symptom of some mass hysteria, too.”

“True enough. Dr. Smith reported that the number of new slaves he had recruited had declined to nearly zero after the initial report, but he never reported whether it’s increased again since then.”

After a short lull in the conversation, Dr. Wallingford confessed. “I convinced the biology department to allow me to buy a password. I bought the one-week package and the slave identifier. Since I wouldn’t be using it to have sex with any of the slaves, I saw no need for the defense against the disease part of the package.”

A gasp fell over the classroom.

“Does anyone think they’re a slave here?”

Everyone looked around at everyone else.

“Would anyone here like to know if they’re a slave?”

People continued to look around at one another. If anyone wanted to know, they didn’t want to be ‘outed’ in front of the whole class and therefore kept silent.

“That’s all right everyone. I wasn’t going to try it out on any of you. He opened the door to the classroom. Ashley, would you please come in here?”

Ashley Steinmetz, a student at the university who happened to also be interning at the newspaper that first broke the story, stepped into the room. She walked upright, not turning her head in any direction. Her eyes were focussed directly in front of her; her face betrayed no emotions whatsoever.

“Please face the class.”

“Yes, Dr. Wallingford.”

“Everyone, I found that Ashley here was a slave on my way in, so I decided to bring her in for everyone to see. Ashley, I want you to listen to all of the questions posed by the class and answer them as honestly as you can, okay?”

“Yes, Dr. Wallingford.”

Lori asked the first question. “How long have you been a slave?”

“About eight months now.”

Samantha Eggersbee asked the next question, “Do you remember how you became a slave?”

“Yes, but only when I am being controlled.”

Tom opened his mouth, but decided against asking who made her a slave. That was tantamount to revealing who else is a slave, and if he didn’t want other people to know if he was a slave, he’d respect other people’s privacy, too.

Samantha asked another question. “Does this mean you remember whom you have turned into a slave?”

“Absolutely.”

Amy asked, “Do you enjoy being a slave?”

“Yes, I do. The sex is amazing.”

The frankness of this response caught many of the students off-guard. Christina blurted out, “There’s more to this than just the sex, isn’t there?”

“Yes, but the sex is the most important part. I don’t really care about whatever else I’m made to do as long as I get laid.”

Tom started to laugh. “Is this some kind of joke? Come on, Dr. Wallingford. I mean, I know that, for this class, we’ve been assuming that the virus is real, but are you saying that it really is?”

“Good question, Mr. O’Grady. What would you like me to have her do, that would convince you that she really is under my control?”

He thought about it for a minute. “Ashley, is it true that you have no memory of anything you do when you are roused from your trance?”

“Yes.”

“And where were you when Dr. Wallingford put you into this trance?”

“I was walking across campus, heading towards the gym.”

“So, Dr. Wallingford, if you were to wake Ashley up right now, would she be confused as to how she got here?”

“I believe so, Mr. O’Grady. Would you like me to wake her up?”

“Yes, I think I would.”

“Okay, Ashley. I want you to listen to me very carefully. I am going to count backwards from five. When I reach ‘one’ you will wake up from my trance. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Dr. Wallingford.”

“All right, Ashley. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Wake up.”

Ashley lost her balance as she was standing in front of the classroom, but caught herself before she fell over. “Where am I? What’s going on? Who are all you people? Why are you all looking at me?”

Dr. Wallingford looked at Tom. “Are you satisfied, Mr. O’Grady?”

“Honestly, Dr. Wallingford, I’m not sure.”

“Very well, then. Ashley, you are my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

He leaned in and whispered something into her ear. No one in the class could tell what he said, much to the dismay of many of the people in the class.

“How may I serve you, Dr. Wallingford?”

“What can I make you do right now, that you’d be embarrassed about in your non-slave form?”

“You could make me take off all of my clothes, Dr. Wallingford.”

“No. That wouldn’t be right. But I do have an idea. Please take off your brassiere, Ashley.”

She reached under her t-shirt and removed a white sports bra. She held it out for the classroom to see.

“Please put it back on over your shirt.” She did so without hesitation.

“Please do whatever is necessary to remove your panties.”

She took off her shoes and quickly slid her sweat pants and panties off of her muscular legs, revealing a somewhat untamed mound of pubic hair. She quickly put her sweat pants on and stepped back into her shoes. She held out her underwear for all to see.

“Please put your panties on over your sweatpants.” Again, she didn’t hesitate to obey this command. A few people laughed at how she looked. Her face registered no emotion on response.

“Does anyone else have any questions for Miss Steinmetz?”

Lori raised her hand. “Yes, Miss Carlton?”

“In the call we placed last week, the operator said that we’d be punished if the password were compromised.”

“That is correct.”

“What would the punishment entail?”

“Both the person who bought the password, and the person who used the password would be punished.”

“Yes, but what would that mean?”

“It varies from one person to the next.”

“All right. Let’s say that I found out Dr. Wallingford’s password and used it to control you. How would you punish me?”

“It’s not a given that I’d be inflicting the punishment.”

“But what would happen to me?”

“You would be turned into a slave.”

“I figured that much.”

“Then you would be made to reveal all of your sexual fears, hang-ups, and inhibitions. And we will make them all a reality.”

“Yes, but if I’m not aware of my actions when I’m being controlled, how is that a punishment?”

“You will be fully aware of your actions and powerless to prevent them.”

“Oh.”

With that exchange, the course ended. Dr. Wallingford looked at Ashley and said, “Thank you, my dear. This has been most enlightening.”

“You’re welcome, Dr. Wallingford.”

“Now I want you to go back to the spot where I originally turned you into my slave this afternoon. When you get there, you will wake up, feeling refreshed and full of energy. At that point, you will continue where to the gym, where you will proceed to work out, as you had originally planned. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Dr. Wallingford.”

Ashley silently walked out of the classroom. All of the students sat in their seats, amazed at the spectacle they had just witnessed.