The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

If you’ve made it this far and don’t know about how this is for adults, then that’s your problem. I still appreciate commentary and criticism at .

Chapter Fifty Three

Ever since they had been infected with the slave virus, FBI agents Tanya Brookings and Mark Petersen had been providing nightly briefings to Dr. Gordon Wallingford about the status of the investigation. Tonight was Brookings’ turn.

She didn’t have much to report that night; Dr. Lawrence Ogilvie from the Centers for Disease Control had arrived earlier in the day, he received an explanation of the FBI’s chemical tests for identifying slaves and gave Ophelia Quinn a checkup. Quinn was a student at the university who clearly wasn’t infected with the slave virus, but, at the same time, something was happening to her, as her sexual arousal had not waned since she was brought into custody three days earlier.

“Thank you, Tanya. I have a job for you and Mark, now.”

“How can we serve you, master?”

“I have a student in one of my classes. Something about her is worrisome, and I can’t put my finger on what. I need you to find out what you can about her.”

“What’s her name?”

“Heather McCann. She’s the one who brought the Quinn girl to where you picked her up.”

“Do you have a photograph of her? Petersen and I can start to surveil her tonight.”

“Yes. Come by my office in a half hour.”

“Yes, master.”

Brookings hung up the phone and immediately called her partner to inform him of their new assignment.

Chapter Fifty Four

Junior Agent Sara Colburn, using the undercover pseudonym of Heather McCann, had just made a breakthrough: through a slave she controlled, she had learned the master password. Colburn had promised this slave, whose name was Kate, and one other slave, whose name was Brad, that they would be starring together in a pornographic movie.

“You stay here,” Colburn told Kate. “I’m going to get Brad. I don’t want you to move a muscle until he comes back here.”

Kate, clad only in a bra and panties, responded obediently, “Yes, Heather.”

Even though Kate had been referring to her as Heather this entire time, there was something disconcerting in the monotone delivery of her alias. The junior FBI agent walked over to the next room, where Brad, completely naked, was waiting for her.

“Okay, Brad. I’ve got a few questions for you, if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all, Heather.”

“Good. Now, I want you to be completely honest with me. If I ask you a question that either you’re not allowed to speak truthfully about, or if you’re not allowed to speak about at all, I want you to tell me you can’t be honest. Do you understand?”

“I understand, Heather.”

“Good. Let’s start with something basic. How long have you been a slave?”

“Nearly a year. I was one of the first slaves.”

“And how many people have you turned into a slave?”

“Easily a hundred. I don’t know the exact number.”

“That’s fine. Have you ever been called to act as a guard in Dr. Smith’s lab?”

“Yes. Four times.”

“Anything interesting ever happen at any of them?”

“Well, there was this one time. I was a secondary guard, and two people apparently made it past the first guards. I’m not sure exactly how they did it, but, considering everything, they must have pretended to be slaves with the fake password the primary guards use. Otherwise they wouldn’t have been naked or gone straight into the hot tub.”

“But they did?”

“Yes. I don’t know what they thought they were doing at the lab, but they were really easy to control. I filled the water with a special pheromone that made them both very aroused. Then, while the chick was straddling the guy, I did her in the ass. Quickly. Made her a slave no problem. And she was then able to infect the guy she was fucking. Since it was dark, I’m not sure either one of them even knew I was there.”

“I see. Any idea who they were?”

“No clue. I haven’t seen them around since, though.”

“Gotcha. Do you know if anyone else ever made it past the first guards?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

Colburn had long suspected FBI agents Tanya Brookings and Mark Petersen had been infected with the slave virus, but their tests turned up negative. Could she possibly be controlling the guy who turned them both into slaves at this very moment?

“Thank you, Brad. Do you know why you’re here tonight?”

“I’m here to make a porno movie.”

“Very good. Do you know the name of the girl you’ll be starring in this movie with?”

“Her name’s Kate.”

“Have you ever met her before?”

“No.”

“All right. One final question before we begin. How old are you, Brad?”

“I’m twenty one.”

“Do you know why I asked you that question?”

“You wanted to be sure I could legally star in this kind of movie.”

“Very well. I want you to follow me.” Colburn stood up and walked into the next room, where Kate was sitting, frozen, waiting for her return. Brad followed closely.

Kate stood up and smiled. “All right, Heather. What can you tell me about this movie?”

Colburn turned to face both of her actors. She had planned this part for a week. “The movie is called ‘The Naked Thief.’ Brad, you’re going to be the title character, and Kate, you’ll be his next victim.

“The concept behind this movie is fairly simple. Brad, your penis has magical powers. Any woman who sees it, will become entranced by it. She’ll need it. You decided to take advantage of this, and begin a life of crime, breaking into single women’s apartments and stealing all of their valuables. As long as they get to fuck you, nobody will press charges. Your crime spree has made all of the papers, and a lot of women are wary.

“Kate, you’ve heard all of these stories, and can’t understand why nobody is willing to press charges. You’re getting ready for bed when he comes in and you see him. Of course, soon, you’ll learn about his magical man-meat.

“Both if you, I want some realistic, but ad-libbed dialogue. Do you both understand?”

Both nodded their heads.

“Good. Brad, I want you to start from back here.” She guided him back towards the door to the bedroom.

“Kate, I want you to start right here.” Kate sat down at a sitting table just on the periphery of where the camera could capture her. She picked up a hairbrush and started to run it through her longish hair.

“Great! And ... ACTION!”

Kate started to hum a tune as she continued to brush her hair. “There. That about does it.” She stood up and walked over to the bed, folding down the corner of the bedspread.

She looked up from the bed, past the camera and said, “Oooh! Where did you come from?”

Brad calmly responded. “That’s not important. Do you know who I am?”

“You’re ... you’re that guy on the news ... the naked thief.”

“That’s right. And you’ll give me all of your valuables. And I’ll take your values, too.”

Colburn chuckled at this line. However cheesy that line was, she knew she had two good actors. She turned the camera to point at Brad.

“Oh, no!” Kate responded. “I don’t know how you got those other girls to let you take their stuff, but I’m not going to let you.”

“Oh, yes you will.” He stepped closer to Kate; Colburn turned the camera as he moved.

They were now both framed, facing each other.

“No. I want you to leave right now!” Kate continued.

“No you don’t. You want to get a good look at my dick don’t you?”

“No. It’s not right.” She glanced down and stopped. Her mouth hung loosely open. “No. Please don’t...”

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t do anything to me.”

“I won’t. But you’ll do something to me.”

“I’ll do something to you.”

“You want to touch my cock, don’t you?”

“I want to touch your cock.”

She reached forward and cautiously stepped towards him. In the blink of an eye, her hands were wrapped around him, and she had a goofy, slack-jawed smile on her face.

“That’s right, Kate. How does it feel, in your hands?”

“Beautiful.”

“It’s very beautiful.”

“Yes...”

“You know, Kate. It’s kind of unfair.”

“What’s unfair?”

“You’ve gotten to see me naked, but I haven’t gotten to see you naked.”

“You’re right. How foolish of me.” She quickly lowered her bra straps over her shoulders. She turned around and implored, “Would you like the honors of undoing my bra?”

“My pleasure.”

Unclasped, her bra fall forward and onto her feet as she turned back around to face him. She then rolled her panties down to her ankles and kicked them off. Colburn followed the panties as they flew across the room towards the doorway. Nice shot, she thought.

By the time Colburn had moved the camera back to the two of them, Kate’s hands had moved back to cover Brad’s cock, and his hands were gently massaging her breasts. Colburn spoke. “All right, the two of you. Brad, I want you to sit down on the bed, and Kate, I want you to straddle him.”

The two “actors” did as they were told. “Oh, Brad!”

“Oh, Kate!” Colburn was in the process of centering the camera when there was a frantic knocking on her door.

Colburn looked over to the source of the knock, and then back to the movie she was filming, hoping it would go away.

As the knocks became increasingly rapid, she heard a woman’s voice on the other side of the door. “Heather! I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?”

Colburn looked at Kate and Brad, who were now clearly in the throes of passion, Kate squealing in pleasure. Figuring that they wouldn’t notice she stepped out for a minute, she gave one additional command. “All right. I want you two to keep at it until I tell you to stop. I’m going to go get another cameraman.”

Kate called out, “Oh, yes,” in response to both the command and the pleasure she was feeling.

Colburn looked out the window and saw it was the girl from her class: Lori. She stepped outside and saw her classmate; her mascara-streaked face indicated that Lori had been crying for a while. “What’s wrong, Lori? We missed you at bioethics class today.”

“I couldn’t go. I’m sorry. Did you talk about the story in today’s paper?”

“Of course. Did you think we wouldn’t?”

“No, I guess not.”

“So, um... Lori, is there something you need from me?”

“Well,” Lori wiped the tears from her eyes. “I think I know why Ophelia’s did what she did.”

“Really? Then why did you come to me? Shouldn’t you call the cops?”

“No, because then, I’d have to reveal that ... that ... I’d need to let them know that I bought a password to control the slaves. And I don’t want to do that...”

“I see...”

“Yes. And I’ve always felt like I could trust you. So here goes...” Lori then proceeded to recount the story of how she had learned that Emma Buford was a slave, and that Emma had been commanded to turn Bill Rutnick into a slave, as retribution for the fact that he had raped a friend of hers.

“Once I had control over Bill, I did everything I could think of to sabotage their relationship. He needed to suffer like my friend Amy did. So I tried to break up Bill and Ophelia. I got him to call out the wrong name in a moment of passion, and then I told him that ...” She grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes and nose.

“I told him that he wouldn’t be able to get a hard-on without my permission, and that the more passionate things became, the more likely he would be to call out the wrong name.”

“I see.”

“”That’s, you know, that’s why I didn’t show up at class today. Someone could’ve ask about my comments a couple of weeks ago.”

Junior Agent Colburn paused. Should she break her cover and reveal that she was an undercover FBI agent, or no? She decided against it. “Why don’t you come with me. I was going to take a ride off-campus to visit my cousins in a few minutes. I think the FBI office isn’t that far away; would you like to go there?”

“Sure. Do you know where it is?”

“There’s a government office building. I’m not 100% sure that it’s there, but it could be. Let me just text my cousin to let her know I’m going to be a few minutes late.”

The two women started to walk towards the on-campus garage, where Colburn’s car was parked.

Chapter Fifty Five

FBI Agent Jim Steubens was kept comfortable in a holding cell ever since an “incident” in which an incorrect password was used in the presence of a known slave. He was exposed to the slave virus and, upon review of all of the documentation directly related to the incident, he begrudgingly agreed to remain locked up, both for his own safety and the safety of others.

Agent Michael Warrington paced around his office, contemplating whether Agent Steubens could be utilized in any official capacity. According to one of the slaves interviewed by Junior Agent Colburn, Ophelia Quinn had been acting strangely because she had been exposed to a chemical that lowers people’s inhibitions, but was not actually turned into a slave.

Miss Quinn was becoming less and less coherent in FBI custody. Dr. Lawrence Ogilvie, of the Centers for Disease Control was starting to express concerns about permanent brain damage, the way she had been acting.

Agent Warrington stepped out of his office and walked down to the holding cells. He looked in on Miss Quinn. When she heard the sound of footsteps near her cell, she looked up. She had clearly been trying to satisfy herself of her desires, lusts, and needs, but all she had to show for it were an intense gaze in her eyes, messed-up hair, and clothes that were badly ripped. She had an almost inhuman look to her; she was more like an animal.

Warrington frowned. He picked up the microphone outside of her cell. “Miss Quinn, may I have a word with you, please?”

“Fuck ... me. Now!”

“Miss Quinn?”

“Fuck. Yes. Fuck.”

“I will not fuck you. I want to talk to you.”

“No talk. Fuck. Yes. Now. Fuck!”

She was clearly getting worse. That morning, she could at least string together enough words a semi-coherent sentence. He walked away. Desperate times call for desperate measures. It was time to see if the intel received from Junior Agent Colburn was worth the effort, or if they were back at square one.

He entered a different set of holding cells and found the one that housed Agent Steubens. He moved the microphone to his lips. “Steubens! Can you hear me?”

“Is that you, Michael?”

“Yes. Is everything all right?”

“No, but I can’t help that I’ve been exposed to the slave virus.”

“I understand. I think I’ve got something that I could use your help with.”

“What? How? If Dr. Wallingford were to contact me, that could compromise the entire mission.”

“This won’t compromise anything. Can I ask for your help?”

“Um. Sure. I guess.”

“Good. Come with me.” Warrington opened Steubens’ cell. Steubens shuffled out the door slowly, with his hands and feet shackled. Warrington continued. “We have a girl who has been exposed to a kind of a pre-virus chemical. She has been losing coherence ever since, and we’re worried for her overall health now.”

“And, what would you like me to do.”

“Exactly what she wants you to do.”

“Huh?”

“You’ll see.”

The two agents returned to Ophelia’s cell. Agent Warrington reached for the microphone. “Miss Quinn, I’m going to send in a friend of mine. His name’s Agent Steubens.”

Steubens glared at Warrington. Warrington removed his shackles and opened her door. Steubens reluctantly entered.

Upon seeing the man enter her cell, Ophelia jumped up. “Yes. Fuck. Now. Need. Fuck.”

She moved close to him and tried to take his hand, but Steubens didn’t move. She tried to move her hand down the front of his pants to play with his cock in an attempt at foreplay. She was more than ready; she just needed to get this guy nice and hard.

He stepped back. She protested. “Fuck. Yes. Fuck. Now!” She let the shreds of her clothes fall to the floor.

Steubens backed away from her and quickly returned to the entrance to her cell. Warrington let him out and quickly closed and locked the door again. She started to pound on the door in protest.

“I’m sorry, Michael. I can’t do it. She just looks so ... vulnerable isn’t the right word. It wouldn’t be right to take advantage of her in this state.”

Agent Warrington felt somewhat satisfied. The intel was good. No slave would be willing to have sex with her. Should he try the password? He hastily decided that he should, and girded himself for the consequences of failure. “You know, Jim. I hate to do this.”

“Hate to do what?”

Warrington took a deep breath. “You’re my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

“Orgasm.” Warrington held his breath, just in case.

“How may I serve you, master?”

“YES!”

“Excuse me, master?”

“Oh, nothing. Um. All right. I want you to go back into that cell, take off all of your clothes, and fuck that girl silly. Treat her like the whore she wants to be.”

“Yes, master.”

Agent Warrington closed the door behind Agent Steubens and Ophelia. Not that either of them requested it, but a little privacy would be nice. Almost immediately after closing the door, he could hear her panting, moaning. The sounds coming from this particular holding cell very closely resembled what was coming through the feed from Junior Agent Colburn’s fake porno movie.

“Nice work, Colburn,” he mouthed to no one in particular. “Maybe now we’ll be able to nail this bastard.” He stepped out of the office and lit a cigarette. At last, a reason to celebrate!

Chapter Fifty Six

Agents Brookings and Petersen arrived at the rendezvous point with their master. Brookings spoke softly. “What can you tell us about this student, Heather McCann?”

Dr. Gordon Wallingford handed her a small file that included a printout of a photograph taken by a cell phone. Brookings was incredulous when she saw the picture.

“This isn’t a student!”

Agent Petersen took the picture and continued. “This is Sara Colburn, an FBI agent. Our superiors told us she had to leave town on a family emergency.”

Realizing the dangers posed by the girl everyone thought was a hero student, Dr. Wallingford reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a small computer. He launched an application and started to type into it. Within five minutes, a command was sent out to every slave not already under his direct control (which is to say, those slaves not acting as guards to his office or otherwise being controlled by the master password): stop whatever you are doing, find Heather McCann, and seduce her.

Students all over the campus received this command and started to act on it. Kate and Brad, who were still “performing” for what they believed to be a porno movie directed by Heather McCann, stopped what they were doing immediately, straightened up, and walked out of the apartment, completely naked.