The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter Eleven

Agents Steubens and Lafferty would have stayed at the newspaper building a little bit longer if either Angela, Gary’s editor, or Ashley, the student who worked in the mail room, had been in the office at that time. Since Angela was on vacation, and Ashley was studying for mid-terms, they decided to head towards the university to talk to the Dean.

They arrived at the university about a half hour before the lunch-time rush in the student union building. On the drive from the newspaper, Agent Lafferty had secured an appointment with Dean Scarsdale at 2:30, so they had some time to watch the students for suspicious or unusual behavior.

Agent Lafferty heard Dylan talking to some other students about his club, and walked closer to hear what he had to say. She wasn’t dressed like the other students and her presence made a few of the other students somewhat uneasy. She recognized this and quietly excused herself, re-joining Agent Steubens.

After the crowd around Dylan dispersed, he approached the two agents. “You two aren’t students here, are you?”

Agent Steubens laughed. “Is it that obvious?”

“What brings you to our lovely campus?”

Without hesitation, Steubens responded in a monotone. “We have an appointment with Dean Scarsdale this afternoon; we’re just passing the time here until then.”

“Who are you? And no ‘I could tell you but I’d have to kill you’ bullshit.”

Lafferty cracked a small smile. “I think you can guess.”

“You’re cops of some sort, aren’t you?”

Lafferty nodded. “I guess you could say that.”

“What are you looking for?”

Lafferty’s face became serious, considering she had heard his some of his anti-Dr. Smith diatribe. “I heard what you were telling those other students. I think you know.”

“Ah ha! Well, if that’s what you’re looking into, let me save you a lot of trouble: there’s no slave virus or whatever you want to call it.”

Steubens looked at Lafferty and then at Dylan. He scoffed, “You may be right. The truth is, we don’t know where this investigation will take us. We just know that there’s been enough interest in those newspaper articles to warrant us taking it seriously until we can prove something. What’s your name?”

“Dylan.”

“I’m Agent Steubens and this is my partner, Agent Lafferty. I think you’ve got a healthy amount of skepticism. I’m not saying I disagree with you, but what makes you so sure?”

“It’s that I don’t trust the morals and values folks; I think they’ll do anything to make us be too scared to have sex. Besides, there’s some gaping holes in this story that don’t make any sense to me.”

“Such as?”

“How can he know how many slaves he has? How does a computer record all of them? Even that story about the original ten slaves just doesn’t seem to work for me. The only piece of the story that was even remotely believable was the story of this girl “Layla” or whatever her name was—”

“Lana,” Agent Lafferty corrected him.

“Lana. At any rate, it was kind of believable, but it’s none of the girls named Lana on this campus.”

“Fair enough,” Steubens deadpanned. Did you say you’ll be holding some kind of meeting for people who don’t believe they’re slaves?”

“Yup. You’re free to come if you lose the government agent look. Come in jeans and a T-shirt if you don’t mind. Tomorrow night at 8 pm. Interested?”

“Yeah. Why not? Where?”

He wrote down his address, thanked them, and went to get a hamburger.

Lafferty looked at her partner and commented, “You know, he’s got a point. We do kind of stand out here.”

“Until we talk to the Dean, let’s stand out. Let people know that we’re here. Not sure if it’ll make them feel safer or not, but for now, let’s think of it as a good thing.”

They didn’t speak with any other students before their meeting with the Dean. They overheard some interesting conversational snippets. As two male students were parting ways, one of them said to the other, “Have a good one.” The second responded, “It’s not a good one I want. I want a naughty one.” Steubens got a good enough look at him to be able to recognize him if he ever ran into him again.

Lafferty noted a female student who—it seemed—couldn’t complete a sentence without some variation on the word “fuck.”

They didn’t see anything else that seemed out of the ordinary for a college campus. Dress styles might have been considered outrageous in the corporate world, but for a college campus, nothing seemed strange.”

About fifteen minutes before their appointment with the Dean, they headed towards his office. After a short wait, Dean Walter Scarsdale, a short, plum, gray-haird man in his 50’s greeted them and bade them enter his office.

They all took their seats and Agent Lafferty spoke. “Thank you for meeting with us on such short notice. I’m Agent Lafferty and and this is my partner, Agent Steubens. We’re investigating this alleged sexual virus.”

“What can I do to help?”

“To begin with, the newspaper reporter, Gary Milford, gave us names of two of your students who are slaves. Do you think we might be able to interview them?”

“Who are they?”

Steubens checked his notebook. “Christina Hightower and Ashley Steinmetz.”

“I’ll see what I can do. Is there anything you can do that won’t arouse a whole lot of suspicion? We don’t want them to think they’re being singled out.”

“Fair enough. We were wondering if we could have some bureau doctors check out as many of your students as we can to see if there’s anything that might help us identify who might be a slave.”

“Do you think there really are slaves?”

“We don’t know. For the time being, we’re assuming there are, until we can hear otherwise.”

“We can have someone draw up a flyer that asks for volunteers, but I don’t want any coercion. Nobody does what they don’t feel comfortable doing, got it?”

Steubens nodded. “Got it.”

“What else?”

“Could you please provide us with the IP numbers of all of the computers and servers on this campus?”

“Sure.”

“Also, could you please provide us with phone records and electricity uses for all of your labs?”

“Anything else?”

“That’s it for now.”

Dean Scarsdale picked up his phone and called his secretary. “Lorraine, how quickly can you provide these agents with phone records and electricity use logs for all of the science labs? Also, can you get a list of all of the IP numbers of all of the computers and servers on this campus?”

As he hung up the phone, he looked at the agents and said, “Give me an hour and you’ll have the electricity use log for the last two months. Phone records and IP numbers might take a bit longer.”

Agent Steubens smiled. “Who can we talk to about getting posters up around campus?”

The Dean picked up his phone again and called Dr. Megan Reilly, the chair of the art department. “Megan, could you come over to my office as soon as possible? I need your help with something.”

Not long after, Dr. Reilly walked into Dean Scarsdale’s office and was introduced to the two agents. Agent Lafferty explained the poster they were looking to make up, and Dr. Reilly said she’d have the campus covered with posters by noon the following day. As they were exchanging business cards, Lorraine walked in with the electrical records.

“We’ll be in touch,” Agent Steubens commented as they walked out the door. They returned to the car and started looking over the electrical records. Lafferty ran her finger across one row and remarked about how there were some unusual spikes in usage at about 1 am from a lab in the Physics building that didn’t seem to be a part of the astronomy curriculum. “Let’s check this lab out before we leave.”

As they walked to the lab, they agreed that they would not try to force entry into this lab. it was tucked into an out of the way corner and there wasn’t anyone near at the time. Agent Steubens placed his hand on the doorknob and carefully opened the door.

The entry hall had some flowers and a few couches. Some magazines were placed on the end tables; it had the look and feel of a doctor’s office. As they proceeded further into the office, they saw a second door at the end of a long hallway. The door at the end of the hallway had a sign that read “Authorized Personnel Only.” Steubens opened it as cautiously as the first door.

Lafferty let out a quick gasp when she saw the two naked students—one girl and one guy—standing at attention on the other side of the door. Steubens immediately closed the door. They left the building as quickly as they could. Once they reached their car, Steubens placed a phone call. “Godfrey! Steubens. Lafferty and I found the lab. Repeat: we found it. We’re returning to base to work out the next steps.”

Chapter Twelve

The following day, the two FBI agents brought a pair of bureau medical examiners to an empty office in the Student Union building and saw a number of posters around campus inviting students to participate in a study to determine if Dr. Smith’s virus existed, and, if so, if it could be identified medically. They had decided against raiding the lab they had found until they had the results of the medical exams.

About an hour after their arrival, a girl timidly walked into their lab. Agent Lafferty looked up at her and smiled.

The girl spoke softly. “Is this where you’re trying to find out about the virus?”

“Yes,” responded Lafferty.

“What kinds of tests do you want to run?”

Steubens said, “At the very least, we’d like a urine and saliva sample. We have other tests we’d like to—”

Lafferty interrupted him. “Why don’t you just take a look at this form and check off the tests you’d be willing to take?”

She handed the girl a form they had drafted the night before. After the usual fields of name, address, date of birth and gender, the form had a series of checkboxes next to a series of other tests the agents would like some students to take: blood, sweat, hair, rectal exam, brain MRI, pelvic exam for women, sperm sample for men.

Below the checkboxes on the form was verbiage that assured the students that they would not be prosecuted in the event that any of these tests should show evidence of having taken any illegal substances.

Beneath the legal paragraph, there were two final questions: “Do you have any reason to believe you might be infected?” and “Assuming that the virus is not a hoax, do you wish to be notified as to whether or not you have been infected?”

The girl put the form down and looked up at the agents sitting across the table and smiled meekly. “Do you have a pen?”

Agent Lafferty handed her a pen. She filled out the form, consenting to all but the rectal exam. She said she would like to be notified if she had been infected, but didn’t have any reason to believe she was.

The girl handed Lafferty the form back. “All right then, Miss ... Patch,”

“Please, call me Amy”

“All right then, Amy. If you’ll come with me, we’ll introduce you to the medics who will be conducting the exam.” Agent Lafferty led Amy behind one of the two doors in the back of the main room, where two women in white lab coats smiled. Lafferty handed over the form.

Lafferty returned to the front room where Steubens was fielding a small, but steadily growing line, of students. Steubens would bring the men to one room; Lafferty would bring the women to the other.

By the end of the first day of tests, they had conducted some degree of testing on more than 40 students, half of whom consented to blood tests. All of the men consented to sperm tests and about one-third of the women consented to pelvic exams. The last student on the first day was none other than Julia Shapiro.

When no one else was around, Julia whispered to agents Lafferty and Steubens that she thought she might be a slave. Steubens leaned forward. “What makes you think that?”

“It didn’t even hit me until I was putting the layout together for today’s paper. This letter to us from Dr. Smith said that he had some slaves who would answer that they were slaves if asked. Some guy asked me yesterday, and without thinking, I said ‘yes.’ I didn’t even think about it at the time, but afterwards, I couldn’t help but think that maybe I was one of the slaves who had been programmed that way.”

Lafferty looked down at Julia’s form. She had approved all of the tests they were requesting.

Steubens smiled. “Shall we try it again?”

Julia nodded.

“Are you a slave?”

“Yes.”

He paused for a minute, furled his brow, looked at agent Lafferty and then back to Julia. “You are m—”

“No!” Agent Lafferty screamed, interrupting him.

Steubens scowled. “What was that for?”

“Remember, turning someone into a slave requires the knowledge of a password of some sort. And slaves have a kind of defense mechanism that would prevent abuse by those who don’t know the password. We don’t know what this defense mechanism is, so we can’t risk trying it without a more controlled environment.”

“Good point.”

Lafferty looked back at Julia. “Let’s get you ready for your tests.”

When Julia was finished with her tests, it was about time for Dylan’s club to convene. She figured she’d head over there and see what it all was about.

She sat down on a couch between a short girl with long blonde hair and a somewhat large (but not overweight) figure and a tall guy with a shaved head. He was thin and muscular. There were about fifteen other people in the room, making it somewhat cramped. A few minutes later, Dylan came into the room and started on his tirade.

Julia was listening intently but didn’t hear anything she hadn’t already heard. Everything he said made sense, but she couldn’t shake the notion that she might be a slave. She just kept her mouth shut.

When he turned over the floor to questions, the guy sitting next to Julia mentioned that he had seen posters from the FBI. Should they submit to the tests?

“Ya know,” mused Dylan, “I’m torn. On the one hand, this might be just the thing to prove what we all know in our guts to be true. On the other hand, I’ve got some serious concerns over our privacy. What kinds of tests do they want to take?”

Julia blurted out, “Just normal physical / medical tests. And our privacy is guaranteed in writing.”

Dylan stared at her, saying nothing.

Julia continued. “I just figured I might as well see what they’ve got. They took a urine, saliva, and sweat sample. Then they asked me if I’d be willing to take a blood test, an MRI, and a few other, somewhat more invasive tests if you know what I mean.

“If you sign up, the only mandatory tests are urine, saliva, and sweat. They guaranteed immunity from prosecution if they find any illegal substances. They were all very professional, and I had no problem with the way they handled things.”

The girl sitting next to her asked her why she did it.

“I’m in line to be editor of the campus paper. I figured, at the very least, it would make a good story. I’m not as certain as Dylan is that there’s no such thing as this virus, but what he says makes sense to me. I figured this was just my way of trying to find out the truth.”

Dylan smiled a seductive smile. “I’m going to take the test tomorrow.”

Most of the other students agreed to take the tests. They all hung out, drinking beer and talking about whatever was on their minds, for the next few hours. Dylan walked up to Julia and said, “Thank you for coming.”

She responded flirtatiously. “I can’t miss out on a story, you know that.”

“is that all I am to you? A story?”

She laughed. “What else do you want to be?”

“Oh, I don’t know. A liberator?”

They were inching closer and closer together.

“Aren’t we already free?”

“Not as long as the powers that be try to dictate what we do. There’s no slave virus. You know it and I know it. Let’s get free of the thought that we might be slaves.”

“Yes.”

He took her hands and kissed her. At first she was taken by surprise, but soon she was enjoying the feel of his lips against hers. His teeth against her tongue. “Mmmmmmm” was all she felt like saying.

She took his hands and looked up at his eyes. He had a look of sheer lust in his eyes as he asked, “Would you like to find some place a bit more private?”

“I was hoping you’d ask.”

He led her into his bedroom upstairs. By the time he had closed the door, she had already started to take off her clothes. She was wearing only a bra and panties when he stepped next to her. She smiled as she unbuttoned his shirt. He reached around and took off her bra, revealing two very aroused nipples.

She unbuckled his jeans and pulled them, with his boxer shorts to the floor. “I like it when a man is ready for action.” She put her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and lowered them to her ankles. She sat down on the bed and kicked them off.

She grabbed his shoulders, threw him down onto the bed, and climbed on top of him. “Have you ever had someone fuck your brains out?”

“Not really.”

“Enough small talk. Let’s get at it.”

She straddled him and started to move up and down, gradually letting his member penetrate deeper and deeper inside of her. He reached up and squeezed her tits and she moaned in ecstasy. “That’s good, baby. That’s real good.”

Her first orgasm hit her like a wave and she collapsed over his chest. He lifted his hips, and by extension her entire body, into the air and she experienced a slight feeling of weightlessness.

She whispered, “Please.”

“Please?”

“Please cum inside of me.”

“In a minute.” After a few more motions, he leaned back, rolled his eyes into his head and came.

The virus worked quickly on him. By the time the two of them got dressed and returned to the living room, everyone else had left. Julia thanked him for having the meeting, kissed him on the cheek and walked out.

Ten minutes later, a female student Dylan had never seen before knocked on his door. She was wearing a nightgown and had a kind of a glassy look in his eyes.

“May I help you?”

“You are my slave?”

“What’s the password?”

She leaned to his ear and whisered the password.

He let her into the apartment. “How may I serve you?”

“One command. You must sleep with a different woman after every meeting you hold. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Now, I want you to eat me out.”

He knelt down before her, opened up her nightgown, and did exactly as he was commanded.

To be continued...