The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter Thirteen

By the end of the first week of testing, the FBI agents were starting to see some trends, both in the way people responded to the questionnaires, and in the results of the testing. Julia had written an article in the school paper about the process of going through the tests, and recommended that as many students as possible should get tested. Agents Steubens and Lafferty brought in additional medical examiners because of the response.

After three weeks of testing, more than 1000 students had agreed to be tested; this was approximately 10% of the overall student population. Just over a month after the first student had been tested, they set up a meeting on a Tuesday morning with Dean Scarsdale to discuss the results.

The agents used a small powerpoint demonstration to outline their results.

In all, 1,078 students (and a couple of anonymous faculty members) had been tested. 472 students said they were interested in knowing if they were slaves, while the remaining students said they didn’t want to know. Julia Shapiro was the only student who noted that she believed she was a slave.

There were no significant differences in brain activity, heart rate, blood pressure, or breathing that could be directly attributable to any apparent disease that had been created by Dr. Smith, compared with the overall population of students tested. Blood tests were similarly inconclusive.

The next slide in the presentation focussed on 119 students. This population of test subjects represented roughly 11% of the total. These 119 students broke down to 57 men and 62 women. Of the men, 54 had agreed to provide sperm samples. Of the women, 35 consented to a pap smear. Julia Shapiro was one of the 62 women.

All 119 students had an unusual chemical in their sweat. This chemical emitted a color in the infrared portion of the light spectrum, outside of the range of what the human eye can detect. Agent Lafferty theorized that, if Dr. Smith had a machine that could detect this chemical in different people, this was what enabled Dr. Smith to maintain a reasonably accurate count of slaves in his computer system. Although they had tried several other tests on this chemical, it didn’t seem to serve any other purpose.

These same 119 students had a different chemical in their saliva. When lab rats were exposed to this chemical, they became sexually aroused, stopping whatever they were doing in favor of seeking some kind of sexual satisfaction. The process was remarkably similar for male and female rats.

All 54 of the men who provided sperm samples had a third chemical in their secretions. This chemical also appeared in the uterine wall collected from the 35 women who had permitted a pap smear. This chemical also appeared in the stool samples that were collected.

None of the three chemicals in the sweat, saliva, or sexual juices appeared in any student without the other two. Agent Steubens stated that there is little question that the so-called disease was real. It was noteworthy that there was no measurable difference in brain activity between the students who were and were not infected. It was not clear if this was because none of the slaves had been in active “slave-mode” at the time of the testing, or if there really was no difference between the brain activity of a slave, versus the brain activity of the non-slaves.

As the lights came on, Agent Lafferty remarked that they would like to run additional tests on some known slaves who had asked to be told whether or not they were a slave.

Steubens continued, “Unfortunately, we cannot ‘turn on’ a slave without this supposed password. Everything Dr. Smith has said has proven to be true, so we have no reason to doubt that a password could exist. We believe we know the location of Dr. Smith’s office. It’s office number 409 in the Physics building. Do you know his real name?”

Dean Scarsdale responded immediately. “Dr. Gordon Wallingford. He came to us a year ago, highly recommended, from California. I always thought he was a little bit eccentric, but I always thought it had to do with being from California.”

“Good,” commented Lafferty. “Don’t let on that you know who he is or what he’s done. We will be putting together a plan to try to learn the password and get back to you. We think it’s a little bit early to contact the students who want to know if they’re slaves. May we place a wiretap on your phone system in case someone becomes activated by phone?”

Scarsdale put his head down and was silent for a long time. “I’d prefer not to at this time. All of the phones in the university are a part of a single system and you can’t tap one phone without tapping them all. Besides, with cell phones and other technology, even if someone is turned on by phone, there’s no guarantee you’d learn the password.”

Lafferty smiled. “I can appreciate that. We’ll let you know when our plan is complete.”

Chapter Fourteen

Back at the FBI agency, Steubens and Lafferty were giving a briefing of the situation, along with the chief medical examiner from the student tests, to ten other agents.

As the briefing ended, the floor was opened to questions, comments, and a general brainstorming session.

Shortly after the brainstorming session began, Agent Tanya Brookings, a tall, thin blonde woman with a black belt in karate and who looked like she could pass for a student at the university, remarked, “Does anyone think that someone who is a slave can recognize the infrared chemical in people’s sweat the way a machine can?”

The medical examiner responded, “That’s not likely. This is well outside of the range that a human eye can see.”

Brookings continued, “Then why don’t we send a couple of agents to Wallingford’s lab. It’s guarded by slaves, right? Surely they won’t let anyone in unless the slavery mechanism is activated, and the only way to activate it is by the password. The guard slaves will say, ‘You’re my slave,’ then the agent glazes over and says, ‘what’s the password?’ The guards will reveal the password and the agent says, ‘how may I serve you?’ If we send the agents in with some kind of listening device, you’ll all hear the password.”

Lafferty nodded appreciatively. “That would work. We should probably send at least two agents, preferably one male and one female. We’d need to set down a few ground rules for this. Obviously, we’d need to make sure that the infiltrating agents aren’t actually slaves, so we’d need to run at least the sweat test.”

Steubens continued. “Once pretending to be a slave, the agents couldn’t just cut and run. They’d have to do whatever their so-called master tells them. They will almost definitely be asked to strip naked, so the remote listening device would have to be concealed in something carried in a pocket, in jewelry or in eyeglasses. If asked to destroy the listening device, they should do so.”

Another agent, Mark Petersen, who, like Brookings, had a black belt in karate and could also pass for a student, added his thoughts. “I suspect that both agents would need to go through the same activation process to make sure the password is the same for everyone.”

“Good call, Petersen,” Brookings said, and winked at him.

Lafferty noticed the wink and smiled. “Things might be better if the agents were willing to actually engage in some kind of sexual activity with each other while pretending to be slaves. They should draw the line at that, and use any self-defense skills on any other slaves with whom they are commanded to have sex.” She pointed to Brookings and Petersen. “I saw that wink. Are you two dating?”

Brookings put her head down and Petersen quietly said, “We’ve been dating for about five weeks.”

Steubens said, “Good. Assuming neither one of you is a slave, you’ll be going to the university to find out the password.”

Steubens turned on the conference phone at the center of the room and called the dean’s office. “We have a plan to determine the password. May we implement the plan tonight?”

Dean Scarsdale responded, “Yes. What do you need from me?”

Thinking quickly, Lafferty said, “Would you mind if we contacted the Shapiro girl, who said she thought she was a slave? After we learn the password, we’d like to run some more tests on her.”

“Go ahead.”

“Thank you, sir. We will be sending two students over to Wallingford at 2300 hours tonight. Please keep your faculty and students in a relatively safe place, without arousing suspicion.”

“Will do. Thank you, Agents Lafferty and Steubens.”

Chapter Fifteen

To no one’s surprise, neither Brookings nor Petersen was a slave, and they were outfitted in clothes to look like other students. Brookings’ listening device was in her earrings and Petersen’s listening device was in his eyeglasses. At five pm, they drove to the university to blend in with the other students.

On the way there, Petersen said, laughingly, “I was kind of hoping to have sex for the first time with you under more, shall we say, romantic circumstances?”

Brookings smiled, “Well, yeah, you know... But it’s about time anyway, right?”

“Uh huh. Do you think we could really become slaves tonight?”

“I doubt it. Not if we don’t screw anyone else. Let’s just be careful.”

As they arrived at the student union, they heard Dylan ranting to a small group of students about how the disease doesn’t exist. They moved in to the back of the crowd. A girl standing next to Brookings saw her, and noted, “I think he really believes what he’s talking about, but some people say he just likes to hear the sound of his own voice.”

Brookings leaned towards the girl and smiled. “I can see that. Do you buy what he’s talking about?”

“Don’t know. What he says makes sense, but you never know, right?”

Brookings decided not to say that she knew that the disease is real. Dylan finished his exhortation by inviting everyone who could hear him to his apartment in at 7:30 pm that night for his weekly meeting. People who expressed an interest received a business card that read, “Dylan LeFebre, Professional Skeptic.” It also contained his phone number and the address of his apartment. Petersen took one of his cards and suggested that he and Brookings grab something to eat.

Over a couple of fast-food tacos, the two agents decided to attend Dylan’s meeting that night. They found their way to his apartment at exactly 7:30 and he smilingly shook their hands and thanked them for coming. The living room was laid out in such a way that it had the appearance of an alcoholics anonymous meeting. Brookings recognized the girl she had spoken with earlier in the day and sat down next to her. They took two empty seats next to her.

The girl recognized Brookings and smiled. “Glad to see you decided to come. Have you ever been to one of these before?”

“No, have you?”

Nope. Glad I’m not the only newcomer here. My name’s Vanessa.”

“Tanya. And this is my boyfriend, Mark.”

Petersen leaned over and shook Vanessa’s hand. “How do you do?”

Vanessa giggled. “Can I confess something to you guys? I almost didn’t come here tonight. I mean, this whole thing seems like some kind of front to promote casual, meaningless, anonymous sex between strangers. But if a couple like you two decided to come, well maybe there’s more to this than just...”

Dylan interrupted Vanessa by finishing her sentence, “more to this than just some kind of fuck-fest, right?”

Vanessa silently shrunk in her chair.

Dylan continued, “I wrestled with that, too. Especially by making these meetings open to everyone, I’m sure there’s someone here who came here in the hopes of getting laid.” He looked around the room. If that was the true goal of anyone in the room, he didn’t see it on their faces. “Well, if that’s what you want, I certainly won’t be the one to stop you. But that’s not what this is about.”

Dylan continued to make his pitch for why the disease doesn’t exist, then allowing for an open discussion among everyone there.

Vanessa had stood up to go to the bathroom, and Dylan sat down next to Agent Brookings. “So, what do you think?”

“I think you’re a good public speaker and can definitely rally people to a cause.”

“I mean, do you think that this disease is real?”

Brookings diverted her eyes. “Let’s just say that I’m not as quick to disbelieve as you are.”

“Fair enough.” He leaned in a little bit closer to her. “Can you convince me that this disease does exist?”

“I doubt it. It’s just that, just because ‘Lana’ isn’t really named Lana, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t exist. We already know there’s no professor here named John Smith.”

“True that. Then how do you explain how the so-called professor keeps track of his slaves?”

“Well, if they’ve got some kind of chemical or physical marker as a result of the disease, isn’t it possible?”

“So you’re saying that you can identify someone on sight with AIDS if they’re not showing symptoms?”

“No, but we don’t know that this disease doesn’t have some kind of marker. After all, if we take the article at face value, it is man-made, not natural.”

He leaned in a little bit closer and put his hand on her knee. “It’s going to take more than just that to convince me that it’s not all an elaborate hoax.”

Petersen stood up and moved in. “Tanya, I think we should go now.”

Brookings replied, “I think you’re right.” She took his hand and stood up.

Vanessa returned to the room as the agents were heading towards the door. “I guess I’ll see you two around. Take care.”

Brookings chimed, “You, too.”

Vanessa went up to Dylan and said, “All right. You’ve got me convinced. This disease doesn’t really exist.”

“I’m glad you feel that way.” He looked her straight in the eye and took her hands.

She shuddered, “Do you convince a lot of people that this disease isn’t real?”

“I guess maybe about half. And everyone can see the point of my argument.”

“That it’s all about making your own choices, right?”

“Right.”

“Well, I believe you.”

“Did I hear you say your name was Vanessa?”

“Yes.”

“You’re very pretty, Vanessa.”

“Thank you. You’re pretty good looking yourself, Dylan.”

They continued with the small talk for a few more minutes, gradually moving closer and closer to one another. Before she knew it, the two of them were alone, and she was kissing him.

“Wow!” she sighed as the kiss ended. She could feel her heart start to pound. “Is it me, or did it suddenly get really warm in here?”

“Well, you are pretty hot, Vanessa.”

She lunged for him, practically ripping his T-shirt off. “I’ve got to see that chest of yours.” She started to run her fingers through his chest hair. She took his hands and guided them over the buttons of her blouse. When he didn’t undo them fast enough, she moved his hands up to the top of her blouse and used his hands to rip it open.

She removed her hair beret and her long, blonde hair fell gently over her shoulders. She quickly undid her bra to reveal to very aroused nipples. She took his hands and placed them over her tits. He started to gently squeeze.

She began to sigh in pleasure. “That feels soooooooooo goooooooooooooooood, Dylan, please don’t stop.”

She started to unbuckle his belt and quickly pulled his jeans and boxer shorts down to his ankles. She smiled a crooked grin as she recognized how hard he was. He unclasped her skirt and watched it fall to her ankles. She stepped out of her shoes and guided his thumbs to the elastic on either side of her panties. With one brisk pull, she was wearing only a pair of stockings supported by a garter belt. Her pussy was moist and glistening in the dim light of the living room.

He picked her up off the floor and she squealed in excitement as he carried her back to his bedroom. She cried, “Oh, baby, I want you to be an animal.”

He threw her onto his bed and she quickly spread her legs wide for him. He crawled on top of her and started to suck on one of her breasts. In between gasps of heavy breathing, she was able to put together the question, “Now ooh, why, unh, why are aaaah, you, oh, teasing ah ahhh aaah me?”

She grabbed his cock and forced him inside of her. She quickly wrapped her legs around his hips and dug her fingernails into his back. “That’s it, yes, that’s it. Ooooh yeah. Baby, that’s exactly it. Faster! More, baby! Faster!”

As he moved faster and faster, her breathing fell in almost perfectly with the rhythm of his hips. She let out a few high-pitched squeals that lasted longer and longer. “I’m ... I’m coming! Yes! YES! YESSSS!”

Just as her breathing started to slow down again, she could feel his cum filling her. She relaxed her legs and arms and felt him slump on top of her.

“That was really good,” she signed as he moved off of her. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Thank you.”

“The pleasure was all mine.” She stood up and started to put her clothes back on. “I’ve got to get going.”

“Will you be here next week?”

“Sure will.”

“See you then.”

She walked out the door of his apartment. As she approached the street, she saw one of the guys who was at the meeting. He walked up to her. “Do you have a second?”

“Sure. What’s up?”

“I’m your master.”

“What’s the password.”

The traffic going by made it impossible for anyone other than Vanessa to hear the password.

“How may I serve you?”

“Simple, really. You live in one of the dorms, don’t you?”

“Yes, master.”

“Does your roommate have a dildo?”

“Yes, master.”

At the first chance you get—either when your roommate’s sleeping or not in the room, I want you to masturbate with her dildo. And make sure you cum on it. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. When I snap my fingers, you will forget all about this conversation.” He snapped his fingers and she headed back towards her dorm room.

Chapter Sixteen

Agents Brookings and Petersen decided to practice bring turned into slaves before attempting to enter Dr. Wallingford’s office. It didn’t take long for both of them to get the mannerisms down to exactly what they wanted. They radioed back to headquarters. “Request permission to move into place.”

“It’s still early. Try to make contact with Shapiro first. Do you have her probable locations?”

“Roger that.” They proceeded to the student union building and found their way to the campus newspaper office. Brookings knocked on the door and entered. “Is Julia Shapiro here?”

Julia stood up from a computer. “I’m Julia. May I help you?”

“Could we talk to you in private?,” asked Brookings.

“Sure. There’s an empty office next door.”

As they entered the office, Brookings and Petersen flashed their badges. “I’m agent Mark Petersen, and this is my partner, Tanya Brookings. We’re working on the same case as Jim Steubens and Nancy Lafferty. I believe you’ve made their acquaintance?”

“Yes. You’re trying to determine if this slavery disease is real, or if it’s a hoax, right?”

Brookings nodded. “Steubens and Lafferty would like to speak with you. They have some questions for you, and, with your permission, would like to run some more tests.”

Julia hesitated. “Um, okay. I guess.”

Petersen opened his cell phone and dialed it. After a short silence, he spoke into the phone. “Petersen here. We’ve located Julia Shapiro. Yes. All right. Okay.”

He handed the phone to Julia. “Agent Lafferty wants to talk to you.” Julia took the phone.

“Hi, Agent Lafferty. Is everything all right? Oh, all right. I’m at the student union building. Sure. I can be there in twenty minutes. Sure, I’ll see you there. Bye bye.”

She gave it back to Agent Petersen. He spoke into the phone. “Request permission to move into position. Thank you.” He looked at Agent Brookings and said, “It’s time to move.”

Julia put her hand on Petersen’s shoulder and said, “Good luck tonight.”

“Thanks. You too.”

Julia went back into the newspaper office and said to everyone else in the office, “I’ve got a tip on a story. I’ve got to go. I’ll be back either later on today or early tomorrow.” Fifteen minutes later, she was waiting by the large iron gates at the main entrance to the university campus.

Petersen and Brookings arrived at the door to Dr. Wallingford’s office at 10:55 pm. They agreed to hang back for a few minutes. Agent Brookings suggested that they test their listening devices. She quietly spoke, “If base can hear my words in my earrings, please send text message confirming same.” She looked down at her cell phone and saw a simple text message, reading CONFIRMED.

Petersen quietly said, “If base can hear my words in my glasses, please send text message of confirmation.” He looked at his cell phone and saw an identical message. He sighed and said, “I guess now we just have to wait.” They both erased their text messages.

Their synchronized watches struck 11 pm. Brookings let out a nervous sigh and said, “Let’s go.”

“Let’s.”

They walked into the office and saw a small sitting room, with a couple of sofas and a door at the opposite end. A naked man and a naked woman were standing, motionless, by the door. Both appeared to be in their early twenties and were quite attractive.

Brookings moved towards the guards. The man spoke. “Only slaves may pass.”

She paused. “Oh, I, um, I didn’t—”

The man spoke again. “I must test you to ensure your authority to proceed. You are my slave.”

Brookings straightened up and opened her eyes wide. In a simple monotone voice, she asked “What’s the password?” Petersen was impressed by her ability to feign being a slave.

The man uttered a single word: “Pornography.”

Without flinching, Brookings said, in the same monotone, “How may I serve you?”

“You may start by taking off your clothes and jewelry.”

She quickly did as she was told.

The man and woman moved away from the door. He opened it and pointed to a large jacuzzi-like tub about ten feet from the door. “You may enter, but before you do anything, you must cleanse yourself in the bath.”

Petersen heard the sound of her entering the bath. He mumbled under his breath, “I sure hope they got that,” as he started towards the door. This time the woman guarding the door spoke.

“I am your master.”

Petersen stopped in his tracks. “What’s the password?”

“Pornography.”

“How may I serve you?”

“Please remove your clothes, jewelry, and glasses.”

As he did so, agents Steubens and Lafferty smiled to each other. “We’ve got it.” At that moment, Julia Shapiro arrived in the FBI agency office with another officer. Lafferty smiled, “Good timing, Julia. We’ll be with you in a few minutes. Make yourself comfortable. Can we get you a drink?”

Petersen was instructed to join Brookings in the bath. As he entered the water, a series of jets started to stream around them. The water was lightly perfumed, and it was warm and comfortable. He moved closer to her and whispered in her ear, “do you think they bought it?”

She leaned close to him and said, “Yeah, I think they did.”

“You were amazing. If I didn’t know better—”

“Thanks. I didn’t see you but you sounded good, too.”

The sweet smell in the room and the water became slightly stronger. Petersen couldn’t help but notice that Brookings’s nipples were becoming harder. She noticed him looking. “Are you staring at my tits?”

“Um, yeah, I guess I am.”

“Well, two can play that game.” She reached down and grabbed his cock, which was quickly hardening before she put her hands on it. “I guess I’m not the only one who’s feeling horny, huh?”

He moved his hands and began to fondle her breasts. She bit her lips and arched her back, still holding on to his dick. She shook her head and let her hair flow around her shoulders, gently tickling his face and chest. In one smooth movement, their lips were together, the tips of their tongues moving back and forth between each other’s mouths.

He moved his hands around her back and she moved closer to him. A strong blast of water struck both of them on their asses. He stood up in the tub and she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. He put his hands on her behind and lifted her up and out of the water. She started moaning.

He looked around and saw a large, padded chair with stirrups hanging above the chair. He carried her to the chair and put her in it. She saw the stirrups and instinctively put her feet into it. “I’m ready for you, Mark.”

He knelt before her and started to nibble gently on her pussy and clit. She heaved her tits upward into the air and let out a low, “mmmmmmmmmmmm”—sound.

He flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit, occasionally letting his tongue slip in between her lips. He could taste the same sweet smell that was in the bath. “You taste good.” She responded with nothing but heavier breathing. He started sucking harder, and she responded with faster breathing and louder, more ecstatic vocalizations.

He paused for a moment, with his tongue slightly inside of her pussy. She squeezed her muscles around him and yelled, “Oh, yes! I’m all yours, Mark. Do whatever you want with me.” He lifted his head and gently started kissing her body in a straight line until he arrived at her chin. He slid his dick into her cunt and she squealed in pleasure.

He grabbed for the stirrups her feet still rested in and he moved her feet higher above her head. She leaned forward and dug her nails into his back. Her breathing became much shorter as she said, “oh oh oh oh yes! I oh, I um want yes to aaah feel YES you c-c-c-cum inside of me! YES! Oh, yes! More! That’s it. Deeper! Yes! More! More!”

She let out a high-pitched squeal and loosened her grip on his back. “Wow! You’re amazing!”

He bent down to suck on her left breast and she started to gasp, “Oh, god! No. No. No. Yes. You cum with me this time.”

She started breathing faster and faster. Soon after, he was breathing faster. Before either one of them knew what happened, they had had a simultaneous orgasm. She lowered her feet from the stirrups and he tried to stay in her as long as possible. Together, they felt a wave of exhaustion sweep over them. His legs collapsed under him and he fell asleep at her feet. She fell asleep in the chair.

Chapter Seventeen

Back at the FBI office, Agent Lafferty brought Julia a cup of coffee. Agent Steubens joined them.

Agent Lafferty spoke. “Do you know why we brought you back here?”

“It’s got something to do with that disease, I’m sure. Is it a hoax or is it real?”

“What do you think?”

“I’m not sure.”

Steubens leaned in to her over the table. “Julia, did you know that, out of more than 1000 students who came to us for the tests, you were the only person who indicated that they thought they might be a slave?”

“Really?”

“Do you mind if I ask, why you said that on your questionnaire?”

“One time, when someone asked me if I was a slave, I said ‘yes’ without even thinking. It just felt right to say it. It didn’t even occur to me what I had said, until I read the letter from Dr. Smith that was published in the school newspaper. I’m assuming you know about that.”

“Yes, we do.”

“I had to replay that ‘Yes’ in my head about ten times, and I had to re-read the letter a few times before I started to think that maybe I really was infected. I don’t know how I got infected, but I’ve had sex with a couple of different guys this year. Any one of them could have given it to me. Assuming, of course, that this isn’t some kind of hoax.”

“Do you mind if we try something on you? We’d like to measure your brain waves.”

“Um, okay.”

They hooked two diodes up to her temples and attached wires that connected to a computer to them.

Steubens looked at Julia. “I want you to relax, Julia.”

She leaned back in her chair.

He looked over at Lafferty and nodded. She nodded back. Steubens spoke calmly, carefully. “You are my slave.”

Julia sat upright, eyes wide. “What’s the password?”

“Pornography.”

“That’s not the correct password...”

... to be continued