The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter Twenty Seven

Anthony Sirica had just received all of the information he needed to begin controlling slaves. He kept looking back and forth at his watch, and at the card that contained his personal slave password: watermelon. He knew that the password wouldn’t be activated until five o’clock that afternoon, which meant that he had to wait another hour and a half to control anyone.

He decided to reread the instructions for the slave recognizer. It was a small bottle, not unlike a bottle of after shave. He sprayed a small amount into the air and smelled nothing. Following the instructions, he squinted his right eye and sprayed behind his right ear. He opened his right eye and did the same with his left eye and ear.

He sat down and stared at his watch. Was it possible that the second hand always moved that slowly? Or was he just overeager to use this recent purchase? Whatever it was, he didn’t want to just sit around for the next ninety minutes, thus making the time move more slowly than it already seemed. He took a couple of anti-enslavement wafers and put them in his pocket. He neatly folded up the card with the password and placed it in his dresser drawer. He left his dorm room and headed towards the student union building.

On the walkway that wound across campus he saw a lot of attractive girls walking by. He wondered if the slave recognizer would work yet, but he was too nervous to try it if there were a lot of people around.

When he almost arrived at the Student Union building, he saw Brandi Davis, one of the hottest girls in his astronomy class. It would be awesome if she were a slave, he thought. He didn’t intend to brush against her when she walked by, but he was so smitten with her, he lost his balance looking at her as they passed each other. His arm brushed against her and they both turned slightly as they passed.

“Sorry about that, Brandi,” he said, sheepishly.

Brandi coughed twice and said, condescendingly, “You should be more careful, Anthony!”

“I said I’m sorry. I noticed you coughed there. Are you feeling all right? Are you coming down with a cold?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Well, feel better.”

Brandi walked on, muttering “I’d feel better if you weren’t drooling over me all the time,” under her breath. Anthony thought she was saying something he didn’t want to hear, but decided to move on.

Did Brandi really just cough? Was it because of the slave recognizer, or was she sick? She didn’t seem sick... She must be a slave.....

He walked the rest of the way to the student union building with a crooked grin that caused a couple of people to stop and stare as he walked by. With the people staring, he half-accidentally brushed by three other people before he reached the building. One of them, who looked like he spent most of his free time in the gym, coughed.

As he entered into the building, he looked down at his watch. Not even ten whole minutes had passed. He decided to go to the game room and play some video games while he killed the rest of the hour before it turned five.

It was obvious that he was a little distracted, since his first game of Mortal Kombat didn’t last anywhere nearly as long as it normally does. Still, it passed the time, and, after spending $15.00 on the game, he looked at his watch, and saw that it was nearly 5 pm. He decided to leave and head for Brandi’s place. By the time he would get there, his password would be activated and maybe, just maybe, she’d be his first test subject.

He was walking across campus when the heavy metallic chimes in the clock tower in the middle of campus started to ring. Five long, loud rings echoed across campus. A few people on campus seemed momentarily distracted from what they were doing, but it wasn’t clear if it was the clock, or the password kicking in to all of the slaves.

He finally reached Brandi’s apartment. He knocked on her door. It wasn’t long before Brandi answered the door.

She saw him and frowned. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I just wanted to apologize. You know, for before.”

“Listen, geek, I’m in a bit of a hurry, so please don’t waste—”

He stopped her mid-sentence. “You are my slave”

Brandi’s eyes widened. In a dull monotone, she asked, “What’s the password?”

He took a deep breath and said, “Watermelon.”

“How may I serve you, Anthony?”

He didn’t expect her to call him by name. Was that a part of the slaves’ programming?

“Do you have any plans tonight, Brandi?”

“I have a date tonight.”

“With whom?”

“Tom O’Grady.”

“Have you two been going out long?”

“I guess about two months now.”

“He’s a real asshole.”

“Yes, he’s a real asshole.”

“The last two months you have spent with him have been a mistake.”

“The last two months I’ve spent with him, have been a mistake.”

“I want you to call him up and break up with him before he comes over.”

She reached into her purse, pulled out a cell phone, and hit a few keys. “Hi, Tom. ... That’s exactly the thing, listen. I’ve thought things over and, well, I ... wait, Tom, it’s just that, just that I don’t think we should be dating anymore. ... I’m sorry. Please. ... I need some space, some time to myself. ... Please, no, don’t say that! ... It’s not you, Tom. Really. It’s me. I’ll talk to you later. ... I’ve got to go now, Tom. Bye.”

“Very good, Brandi.”

“Thank you, Anthony.”

“Now, let me tell you what your real plans are for tonight. You asked me to come over to help you out with Astronomy.”

“I am expecting you to help me with Astronomy.”

“We will sit down at the table, and you will realize how handsome I really am.”

“I will realize how handsome you really are.”

“I will offer you a cookie. After you eat it, you will be so horny, you will not be able to focus on the stars and the sky. You will only see my pants. And you will want to get what’s inside of them. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Anthony.”

“Very good. Now, when you close the door, you will wake up, with no memory of what just happened. You will remember that there was a knock on the door, and you will open the door to see me, here to help you with Astronomy.”

“Yes, Anthony.”

“Now, I want you to close the door.”

She closed the door, and quickly shook her head, as though clearing her head. She thought, that must be Anthony at the door. Right on time for studying Astronomy.

She opened the door and smiled. “Thank you for coming on such short notice, Anthony.”

“My pleasure, Brandi.”

“I’ve got to admit, I didn’t expect this class to be as hard as it was when I first signed up for it. I just thought it would be looking up at the sky, at the stars. I didn’t expect it to be astrophysics.”

“Well, you know...”

“Yeah, I know now. I just don’t want to fail this class.”

She led him to the kitchen table and got out her textbook. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“That’s all right, Brandi. Maybe something a little bit later.”

They both sat down at the table and Anthony opened the thick text about a third of the way in. He started to talk about red-shifts and the way stars wobble, but she couldn’t really concentrate on what he was saying. He’s just too sexy, she thought. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, occasionally licking her lips.

Anthony noticed this and realized his suggestions were working. “Hey, listen. Before we talk about this any more, I brought some of these new cookies. They’re pretty good. Wanna try one?”

He barely had the wafer out of his hands when she reached forward and grabbed it. Here’s hoping this slave-disease suppressor works, he thought. He smiled.

As she finished the cookie, she leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips. He didn’t put up any resistance and started to fondle her breasts under her T-shirt.

In between her increasingly shortening breaths, she looked at Anthony and said, “You know, I never noticed how sexy you are.”

He started to speak, but she lifted her index finger to his mouth to silence him. She took off his thick glasses and laid them down on the table. Before he knew what was happening, she had forced her lips directly against his and they were engaged in the most passionate kiss he had ever experienced.

He fumbled nervously and slowly started to unbutton her blouse. She had already pulled his shirt over his head and was working on his belt. “Let’s go into your bedroom. There’s a bit more privacy there,” he suggested.

She furled her brow and clearly was toying with the thrill of just having him, versus the risk of getting caught by someone else (or being seen through the open window in the kitchen). She looked at his eyes and saw how serious he was, and decided she was better off giving in to him. “Okay. This time, we can have some privacy. Next time, though, anything goes.”

She grabbed his hand and pulled him forcibly out of the chair and into her bedroom. She pulled his pants down around his ankles and was playing with his cock. By this time he had only gotten three buttons on her blouse undone, and she was so impatient, she finished her blouse off herself.

He reached around her and fumbled for what seemed like an eternity before he unclasped her bra. She undid her jeans and rolled them down around her ankles.

“Why did that take you so long, stud?”

“Well, Brandi, it’s just that ... well ... you know ...”

“No I don’t know. Is something wrong?”

He hemmed and hawed and sheepishly admitted he was a virgin.

“I find that hard to believe, a handsome, charming guy like you. I’ll be gentle, though.”

And with those words, she threw him down on the bed, and, noting that he was more than ready to be deflowered, she positioned herself on top of him. She grabbed his dick and guided it into her. He put his hands on her hips and she was gently moving up and down on him.

She let out a low moan. “How does that feel, baby?”

“Better than anything I’ve ever known!” He was trying to be somewhat understated in his response, but he couldn’t really hold back, considering her eagerness for everything.

“Well, just do what feels right.”

He lifted his hips and, in so doing, lifted her slightly off of the bed. She leaned forward and they kissed.

He moved his hands to her breasts and started to squeeze and pinch her nipples. She smiled broadly and started to gasp as he came. After a few short spurts, he was spent. He didn’t know if she enjoyed it as much as he did, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to ask, but his first time was all he could have hoped for.

Yes, Dr. Smith, or whoever he is, had just become Anthony Siirica’s personal hero.

Chapter Twenty Eight

The following morning, Anthony walked home to his dorm room. He passed by Dylan LeFebre, the leader of a group that doesn’t believe that the slave disease exists. He knew that Dylan was wrong, but, because of the anonymity rule of the package he bought, he couldn’t say anything.

Dylan didn’t exactly look like he would respond to anything anyway. He had a kind of a glassy look in his eyes, and he was carrying a box that looked kind of like the one Anthony had been brought the day before. Anthony let out a low hum and proceeded back to his dorm room.

Dylan carried the box to a rowhouse off of campus and rang the doorbell. Lori Carlton answered the door and handed him $200.00 in cash. Dylan gave her the box and left. Very few words were exchanged between the two.

Lori opened the box. Inside the box was a spray bottle, with instructions about using a small amount behind each earlobe and how a slave, if brushed against, would cough.

Then she opened a small envelope and learned her password for the next week: ANTIPATHY. The password would become effective at noon sharp. She smiled. Bill would certainly pay for what he did to Amy. She had it all planned out.

Ever since Amy told Lori about the FBI agents who were testing the students about this so-called “slave disease”, Lori had been thinking about ways to somehow control Bill using this technology. About a month after Lori had been tested, the two girls had a conversation about a call from the FBI agents. At least as of when they tested her, Amy wasn’t infected.

Lori also was tested, but she didn’t want to know if she were infected.

The FBI never said it directly, but they gave the impression that the disease was real. Now all she would need, Lori thought, was a way of controlling the slaves. Bill would suffer, pure and simple.

If Bill wasn’t a slave, she would enlist a slave to seduce him. It’s really that simple.

She waited until after noon and went over to the student union. She knew that Bill liked fast-food tacos there. She saw him and casually brushed by him. He didn’t make a sound.

“Well, I guess I’ve got to find a girl to control,” mused Lori.

Chapter Twenty Nine

Junior Agent Sara Colburn couldn’t control her excitement in the phone conversation she had with her superior Michael Warrington. She was thumbing through the latest edition of the campus newspaper and saw an ad, selling the slaves’ passwords. “This could be what cracks this case wide open, sir!”

“You may be right, Sara,” Michael calmly responded. “But surely we don’t want them to think that anyone in any level of law enforcement is buying a password, do we?”

“No. And we also don’t want agents Brookings or Petersen to know anything about this. Oh, and this is just a hunch on my part, but I don’t think we should let Lafferty know either. Let’s just keep this between you and me. If need be, we could tell Gomez and Karovski. And, of course, we’d need Godfrey’s approval.”

“What are you thinking?”

“Well, I could pass for a student. We could ask Dean Scarsdale to set me up in the computer system as a student. Give me an empty dorm room. Let me buy the password. Then we could use it on Julia or some other known slave.”

“Let me talk to Godfrey. Where are you now?”

“I’m just off-campus.”

“I’ll call you on your cell.”

Fifteen minutes later, Director Louis Godfrey himself called Junior Agent Sara Colburn on her cell phone. “You’re in. I’ll call you back after I’ve made the arrangements with Scarsdale.”

“Thank you, sir!”

“If you can pull this off, Sara, I don’t think you’ll have the title ‘Junior’ much longer.”

“Thank you, sir!”

By the end of the day, Junior Agent Sara Colburn had an alias, Heather McCann, a student ID, and a single dorm room on the top floor of the most enviable dorm on campus. Her instructions were simple: hang around the student union and the library for the next week, and then buy a password. All funded by the FBI.