The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession Part 3

MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

What happens when a young agent becomes the obsession of a trained psychologist. Amy viewed Dr Mitch Waltham as a colleague, but Mitch had deeper plans. Would Amy survive the encounter with her mind intact.

Amy did not know why, but staring into the camera with Alicia next to her in a tight embrace as the words, “make love to the camera” were whispered caused a slight moan. The facial expression caused by the moan was again captured by Mitch’s camera. At the same time, Amy realized her fluids were being held in check by her latex panties...she was soaked. It was an erotic scene and one that did not seem unreal at all for either of the two agents. Mitch could only smile at the effect his conditioning was having. Clearly, Alicia was advanced, but then again, she was the more worldly of the two. Amy remained his special project and one he handled carefully.

When Mitch was done taking pictures. He had Alicia slip on her coat and leave the condo with instructions to get a good night’s sleep. He then turned to Amy.

“Now that was hot wasn’t it.” Amy could do nothing but nod her head as she was still aroused by the photography session.

Mitch continued, “did you ever think that seeing Alicia like that and being with her would be such a turn on?” Amy shook her head and whispered “no.” He added, “and the camera, you loved the idea that the images were captured forever don’t you?” The young agent thought back to the camera and blushed, “yes,” she answered. Mitch smiled, “of course you know that many women hold similar fantasies, but you got to act on yours.” He continued, “now, you will explore further won’t you?” Again her head nodded. “Good Girl,” were the next two words out of his mouth.

Mitch sent Amy to the spare bedroom and told her that there was a box in the closet, to open it and she would know what to do. Without hesitation and carrying a drink Mitch handed her, Amy dutifully headed back down the hallway in search of the box. Finding it, she opened it and almost moaned. In the box was a tight latex body suit. Amy stripped and even slipped off the latex panties. As she did, Amy realized how wet she had become and the scent of her arousal filled the room. Almost as if in a daze, the young agent slipped on the body suit and basked in the feel of the tight shiny latex as it slid up her legs, over her thighs, covering her sex and then up over her chest to her shoulders. Even Amy’s arms were encased. When she finally looked at herself in the mirror, Amy saw that there were strategic cutouts for her breasts that poked through the material, her white skin a contrast against the black material. She then noted that there was an opening allowing access to her pussy and ass. Amy had never worn anything so sexy. Slipping on her heels, she walked back out to where Mitch was sitting on the sofa with his camera. She knew he was snapping digital pictures as she approached. “Sexy and lovely,” was all he mentioned.

As she stood there unsure of what to do, Mitch approached and whispered some trigger phrases immediately relaxing Amy. When he reached up and snapped a collar around her neck, Amy shut her eyes as a wave of lust raced through her body and centered between her thighs. Once the collar was in place, wrist and ankle cuffs were snapped on. Again Amy almost moaned in passion. When Mitch whispered “you are mine,” Amy quivered on the verge of orgasm.

Mitch looked at the youthful swimmer’s body encased in the sensual latex; he had never seen anything so exciting. All of his triggers were working and Amy seemed like putty in his hands. When he had the agent walk over to the wall and raise her hands, he quickly snapped them into a ring anchored into a wall stud. Amy could not move. She was helpless and that excited her even more. Mitch walked over and reaching out pinched a nipple instantly hardening it. Amy did not pull back at all. In fact, Mitch thought she thrust her breasts out towards him wanting more.

“I see you like that,” he whispered. “In that case, I have something for you.” He walked into the other room and returned with a pair on nipple clamps connected by a thin gold chain. With great fanfare, Mitch attached one and then the other to Amy’s nipples. As the clamps bit into her sensitive flesh, Amy only moaned louder. She knew her pussy was almost dripping and she could smell her arousal and she knew Mitch could too. That fact fueled even more arousal. Where the ring was anchored into the wall was directly across from a full length mirror suspended on the opposite wall. Looking up, Amy could see everything Mitch was doing. “I know the latex turns you on Amy, look at how tight it is to your skin. With that, he ran his hands over her latex clad ass causing Amy to moan softly.

“Look at how your breasts fit perfectly through the openings and the color contrast of your skin against the latex,” Mitch whispered. “Your nipples are so puffy and pink clamped like that, Amy.” With practiced skill Mitch’s fingers tightened the nipple clamps slightly again causing a moan from the suspended Amy. As she watched with wide eyes, Amy saw Mitch’s hand trace down her stomach and come to rest between her thighs. He knew exactly where the latex outfit opened and had no difficulty slipping his finger through the latex material and into the wetness on the other side. “Mmm.....someone really likes this doesn’t she,” Mitch laughed. “One good thing about the body and its responses is that it is hard to lie. Your wetness speaks volumes.” With those words Amy watched Mitch’s fingers slowly outline the lips of her pussy visible under the tight latex. It was pure torture and pleasure at the same time.

Mitch took his time knowing Amy’s eyes were on his fingers. He knew her mind was imagining the sensations created by his touch before the touch was even made. Slowly and deliberately, he increased her tension, but avoided either direct contact with Amy’s clit or slipping his finger between her wet folds. It was only when Amy started thrusting her hips to increase the intensity of his touches that Mitch stroked her clit for the first time and the effect was electric.

The contact created a wave of pleasure that shot through Amy’s body. Mitch watched her eyes and could see the pleasure explode in them as her clit was touched. Amy’s moans followed seconds later. When Mitch questioned the agent with a simple, “do you like that,” she just nodded her head yes. Mitch smiled, he was amazed at how deep her conditioning had gone. The thought of taking a bright, all American woman and professional agent and turning her into his plaything was powerful. He had the keys to both her mind and personality; for now, Amy was at his mercy.

It was not long before Amy muttered “please.” Mitch had never heard sweeter words. Secretly, he smiled. Walking in front of Amy, he looked her directly in the face.

“Please what?” Mitch spoke to the agent with a slight grin on his face.

Amy wiggled more as Mitch’s fingers continued their teasing through the latex. “Please, Mitch, please, you know what I need.” Amy’s eyes almost begged for release.

“Amy, I am a man who does not understand subtle messages, you have to be specific with your requests.” Mitch was hitting all of her buttons and knew another barrier was about to fall when the beauty before him begged for release.

His fingers slowly ran over the tip of her clit causing a moan from deep within Amy’s body. She could take no more and looking into Mitch’s eyes uttered the words, he was waiting to hear: “please Mitch, I need to cum, make me cum, please. You are driving me crazy.”

Without saying a word, Mitch’s experienced fingers slipped into Amy’s tight body, while another directly stimulated her clit now swollen with excitment. The result was an explosion of pleasure that pushed the beautiful agent over the edge. Suspended there in Mitch’s hallway, Amy came in a rush. As he watched, Amy’s body quivered and shook as a full body orgasm swept over her latex encased flesh. Amy’s eyes literally rolled back in her head and she screamed incoherently in passion. Mitch felt his cock stir. The scene playing out before him was more then he expected. Looking at Amy, he saw two things: her nipples had become rock hard under the clamps and her fluids seeped through the opening and now glistened on the black of the latex. He captured both images with his camera.

Within minutes, Amy regained her composure and Mitch released her from the suspension ring. When he unclamped her nipples, Amy moaned as blood rushed back into the sensitive tips. Mitch whispered some reinforcing words of conditioning into her ears and then slowly brought her out of her trance. Amy immediately looked down at herself and blushed...but a few triggering words from Mitch settled her down so that everything seemed normal. Mitch pointed her to the guest bedroom where Amy found her clothes and again dressed leaving the latex suit on the bed. When she walked out to Mitch, she again looked like the all American beauty with a bright smile and mischievous eyes.

Mitch handed her a wine. Amy took it and waited for his questions. “So Amy, what did you think of the latex experience?” This time, Amy admitted she had worn latex before and without going into details of her undercover operation, told Mitch that she found it more and more exciting. Then she used the term addictive....“I find it addictive, I want it more and more.” Mitch smiled and handed her an iPad with “The Latex Catfish” a large internet latex site already on the page. “Sit and find items that interest you.” As Mitch watched, Amy went through the site annotating items she found interesting. He knew his conditioning worked as he could see her arousal building. As she shopped, Amy was visualizing people looking at her in the latex she was selecting. When she was finished, Mitch whispered, “good girl,” and Amy blushed. She felt herself growing increasingly wet again and was afraid it might be evident through the light material of her sundress as she had not worn panties.

When she stood to leave, she turned her face up to Mitch parting her lips in anticipation of a deep kiss. She was not disappointed. Mitch knew that he could have taken her right there, but he again decided to continue with her conditioning before finally making Amy his prize possession. As she walked down the hallway, he watched her hips sway daydreaming about the day they would be swaying on top of his hard cock.

For her part, Amy went home almost unaware of the changes taking place. She only knew that she was more and more attracted to her sexy neighbor. Her attraction to latex, her exhibitionism, her growing voyeur streak, her attraction to Alicia, and her constant arousal just seemed a natural part of her persona. She did not even begin to fathom how deep Mitch was inside her head and how he was rewiring her mental circuits.

Activity at the club during the week continued to be intense forcing both Alicia and Amy to retreat deeper and deeper into their undercover club persona. Neither realized that they were being driven deeper and deeper by design. Although they remained waitresses at the club, the hostesses insured that based on the owners instructions received from Mitch each agent had new experiences: experiences that reinforced their own training designed by Mitch. As usual, Mitch was more daring with Alicia and in many ways, she was the test case for what would happen to Amy down the road.

As Amy walked into the club on Wednesday evening, she noted that Alicia was already there. Tonight, Alicia was already on the floor allowing patrons to indulge in body shots as she was bound spread eagle to a table. Amy could not help but stare as her partner was only wearing a latex bra and panty set that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. As she watched, a customer poured what looked like a shot of tequila over Alicia’s latex panties and immediately followed up with his mouth savoring the burn and taste. The patron’s girlfriend poured a shot over Alicia’s belly and then used her lips to do the same. As Amy watched, she saw Alicia’s eyes close in passion. Instead of reacting negatively to what her partner was doing, Amy mentally pictured herself in Alicia’s place and felt a burst of arousal flood her body.

Dressing that night for the club created challenges. Amy was already wet and aroused. When she was shown what she was to wear, it even created more issues. Gone was the traditional catsuit that she had become accustomed too. In its place hung a short black latex mini dress that zipped all the way up the front, latex panties and garters along with latex stockings. There was also a new pair of stilettos for Amy to wear. When the hostess came in to check on her, she added a leather collar. She also adjusted the dress’ zipper down so that patrons would get a nice view of Amy’s breasts from the side. By the time Amy hit the floor, she was throbbing with excitement. She was assigned to work one of the bondage rooms where for the next few hours she was exposed to multiple women being punished by their male companions. Each scene was more risqué then the previous one. It did not take Amy long to discover that these were no acts and that the moans she heard were real. When the club manager walked behind her and pressed his body into hers, she did not pull away......“I know what you are watching turns you on,” he whispered in her ear. “You need to be more like your friend Alicia, she is now the star of her own room.” He then took Amy by the arm and with a nod to the hostess led her into another room where Amy’s eyes fell on those of her partner.

Alicia was naked, totally naked. She was also bound over a bench and was being used by multiple men. As Amy watched, Alicia was fucked from behind by a young man with one of the largest cocks she had ever seen. At the same time, Alicia was sucking off another man while stroking two others with her hands. Amy was transfixed. How could her partner be doing this? The look on Alicia’s face said it all, she was enjoying herself. As Amy watched, the young man fucking her came with a roar firing rope after rope of cum into her partner’s body. He quickly stepped away and another man moved behind Alicia. This man took her in the ass. It was clear that the man Alicia was sucking was close to the edge and with a grunt, he came too. At the same time, Alicia’s hands were coated in cum as both men she was providing a hand job too exploded on her. Amy was stunned as Alicia screamed in orgasm, but then she saw the figure under the table pressing a hitachi magic wand into Alicia’s pussy. It was sensory overload for Amy and she started shaking. The manager led her from the room and back into the dressing room where she waited for her partner.

Alicia came in as Amy changed and was already in street clothes. Amy looked at her as she counted her tips. “Wow, you had a good night.” Alicia smiled, “I have been moved from waitressing to entertainment.” Amy smiled, “fine, just remember we have a job to do.” Alicia looked to her partner, “I will, in fact, I am meeting Tony Angelo, for drinks later this evening.” Amy was impressed, “the Tony Angelo, as in the crime boss?” Alicia smiled, “the one and the same, he thinks that I show talent.” Amy frowned, “Alicia, just be careful.” She hugged her partner and left the club heading home.

Entering the door, her cell phone rang. As she answered it, Amy’s eyes glazed over as a trigger phrase was spoken on the phone. Hanging up, Amy went into her bedroom and opened the curtains. Insuring there was a backlight, she slowly stripped in front of the window until she was naked. Then she pivoted as if inspecting her body in a mirror. Finally, Amy crawled into bed and laying on top of the sheets, slowly began playing with her body until she was aroused. She then took a vibrator and holding it to her clit, came hard. Once recovered, Amy turned off the light and fell into a deep sleep. Across the courtyard, Mitch saw the light turn off. He looked down as his cock was hard in his hands, Amy had given quite the show.

When she woke in the morning, Amy was surprised to find herself laying naked on the bed with her vibrator on the night stand. She had little recollection of last night’s activities. She also did not close the curtains as she dressed for her morning swim. As Mitch sipped a cup of coffee across the way, he watched the naked young agent like an admiring voyeur.

That evening at work in the club, Alicia did not show. When Amy inquired about her friend, she was told that she was on a special job and would return in a few days. Amy was afraid to press her luck as her hostess reminded her that Alicia now worked in another part of the club providing entertainment. As she went about her business, Amy did not realize that eyes constantly observed her every move. High above the club, the owner was on the phone, “yes Mitch, she is progressing nicely. Her partner is off with a special client and will no doubt return a changed woman.” When he made that statement, he laughed. “I have no idea what he does to them, but not one of my girls has ever returned to work for me, Alicia will be the same.” The conversation concluded with a short reminder, “when you come to the club tonight, use the back door so that she does not see you. I want it to be a surprise.”

Two hours later, Mitch walked through the back door and quickly made his way to the manager’s office. Amy was quickly identified on the main floor. “Is everything ready?” The manager nodded. Picking up the phone he called down to the hostess on the floor. “Have Amy taken to the bondage room for a scene; make sure she is prepared.”

Within minutes, Amy found herself escorted down the hall to one of the scene rooms. The hostess told her that the club was short entertainers this evening and that she had been specifically requested. Amy had not been in this room before. Dominating the center of the room was a wooden rack that you would lay on—either face down or up. Walking Amy to the rack, the hostess was joined by another room attendant who handed Amy a drink with a smile. “Here, this will make it easier for you.” Amy took the drink and sipped it enjoying the warmth and relaxation spread throughout her body.

After a few minutes, Amy was told to step out of her heels. Once her feet were firmly in the floor, Amy was blindfolded and her world became darkness. Once the blindfold was secure, the hostess and attendant proceeded to strip the latex dress and accessories from her body until the agent was totally naked. Just feeling their eyes on her made Amy aroused. Once naked, Amy was led to the rack where she was placed face down. Once in position, Amy was secured in place with wrists and ankle cuffs as well as a series of black leather straps that held her thighs, lower back and shoulders tight against the frame. When they were done, Amy could not move. Amy heard someone else come in the room and the sound of someone doing something under the rack, but she could not see and had no idea on what was being done. Then there was silence.

The silence was deafening. Amy lost all concept of time and quickly became disoriented. She never heard Mitch enter the room nor the owner and hostess. Amy would have jumped off the frame when the leather gloved hand made first contact with her ass, but she was secured in place. She felt the glove hand softly caress her skin before rising and delivering a sharp blow turning the skin pink with color. Amy cried out as someone whispered “ssshhhh” into her ear. She then heard the door open and the sound of others entering. Oh my god, she thought, she was on display bound to a rack for all to see. That thought nearly drove her over the edge.

As Amy lay on the rack, she noticed a few things. Her breasts were not crushed under her. She guessed correctly that there were strategic openings that allowed her breasts to fall through the rack. With a nod of his head, Mitch signaled the owner to have his attendant attach nipple clamps to Amy’s breasts. Each one bit into her tender flesh and a small moan escaped from Amy’s mouth. When she moaned, the other gloved hand came down hard on her ass again and she was cautioned to remain silent. Another nod had a smaller clamp attached to Amy’s clitoral hood causing her to yelp in pain. Again, leather met pale skin with increased force causing a second yelp that caused another blow. This time Amy was silent. When the words “good girl” echoed in her ear, she felt herself gush. She knew her arousal was evident to all as the comment “look at her, the little slut loves it,” echoed in the room much to everyone’s amusement. Amy had a hard time thinking of herself as an agent as her arousal grew. Mitch looked down on the young woman understanding she was his creation.

Mitch again nodded and the hostess whispered, “the photographer is here.” Those words painted an image in Amy’s mind which again increased her arousal level. As a black leather crop was traced up and down her spine by Mitch, pictures were snapped. Each click of the camera caused a small spasm of pleasure in Amy. Finally, Mitch raised the crop and brought it down directly on Amy ass, she again yelped in pain. One strategic blow followed another as Mitch’s practiced hand managed the crop with ease. When he flicked it against the back of her sensitive pussy, Amy moaned like a slut and her lubricating fluids literally dripped from her body. She was lost in the sensations; she relished the sensations, and was excited by the audience and the public display.

As Mitch worked the crop over Amy’s body excited by her moans, he again nodded to the hostess. Now another feature of the rack was displayed for all to see. Rising up from the floor on a hydraulic arm was a Hitachi Magic Wand calibrated to stop just as it made contact with Amy’s pussy. As was the case with her breasts, the rack had a strategic opening for her pussy too. Amy did not know what hit her as a remote switch activated the device and her pussy exploded in a shower of erotic sensations and lust. Amy tried to pull her hips away for the vibrations, but the straps had her locked into place. The more she wiggled, the more intense the vibrations. Her moans filled the room and combined with the constant hum from the vibrator. As Mitch and the audience watched, Amy’s gasps became more and more erratic until with a cry she exploded in orgasm much to everyone’s delight. Applause filled the room. To Amy’s surprise, the vibrator did not stop, but kept going and going like a little Energizer bunny. A second orgasm ripped through the young agent’s body quickly followed by a third. When Amy begged “please, no more,” the vibrator instead of stopping was turned on high.

For those looking on, it was as if a jolt of electricity sliced through Amy’s body as the young agent went rigid almost frozen as her muscles spasmed. Amy’s world exploded in a vista of colors and sounds as she heard herself screaming in an out of body experience. She could not escape the vibrations and stimulation and orgasms flowed from her like water until she was literally babbling for it to stop. The pleasure became too intense and then it was over. Mitch nodded his head and the crowd was ushered out of the room. Amy was gently sobbing under her blindfold given the intensity of the moment. She had never experienced such treatment and instead of being repulsed, she craved it.

Mitch leaned down and whispered some trigger words into the agent’s ear and Amy visibly relaxed instantly calming down. With a few commands, Amy was slipped into a robe and led by the hostess back into the dressing area where she dressed. She was done for the night. However, instead of going home, Amy headed for Mitch’s place. Gently knocking on the door, she was let inside by a welcoming Mitch, who asked about her night. Amy almost blushed beet red as he asked. She diverted the question by sipping a drink. When she sat down, she felt the burn on her ass. As she looked across to the cocktail table, she saw not only the latex coffee table book, but a black leather riding crop. The mere sight of it, caused her to have a sharp intake of breath.

“What is that?” Amy asked while pointing to the leather crop.

“It is a leather riding crop,” answered Mitch. “It is used to train horses or wanton women dressed in latex, do you know any?” Amy laughed for a second, but then asked a question.

“You cannot be serious, a riding crop on a woman?”

Mitch raised an eyebrow, “of course, many women find the thought of black leather on their skin sensual and a little sting adds to the sensation.” He then looked Amy in the eye, “let’s face it, the black shiny leather silhouetted against pale skin would be sexy to many people.” He picked up the crop and handed it to Amy, “here, feel for yourself.”

Amy picked up the crop and ran the soft leather against her hand. As she did, she shut her eyes luxuriating in the feel of the sensual leather. Opening her yes quickly when she realized what she was doing, Amy caught Mitch’s eyes looking at her. “Do you see what I mean,” he asked.

Mitch took the crop from Amy and as he sipped his drink, he teasingly ran it up her leg until he reached the hem of her skirt and then back down again. He repeated this over and over in a rhythmic pattern that drew Amy’s eyes to it. As she sipped her wine, she started to relax concentrating on the pattern and the sensations. Slowly, Mitch increased the pattern until the tip of the crop disappeared under Amy’s skirt hem. His movements were slow and deliberate, almost practiced. He observed her eyes following the crop and smiled.

Without realizing it, Amy allowed her legs to part slightly almost inviting the crop higher. Not a word was spoken. Mitch noticed Amy slowed her breathing and focused her concentration. As she did, he moved higher and then higher still until the shiny leather rested on the elastic band of her thong. Then, ever so slowly, Mitch allowed the leather to trace an arc downward grazing Amy’s clit and following the contour of her pussy lips. Amy’s eyes did not move, her breathing did not change; Mitch repeated the stroke over and over until he saw Amy’s hips quiver. “Good girl,” he whispered. A slight moan escaped Amy’s lips as Mitch watched.

Amy looked towards Mitch with questioning eyes, “what are you doing to me?” He simply stated “everything.” He motioned for Amy to stand and walk over in front of him. She did. He reached around her hips and finding the skirt zipper, slowly slid it down opening the waist as he did. He then let the skirt fall to the floor. Amy’s pussy was mere inches from his face and he could literally smell her arousal. He had her turn and kissed the red welts on her buttocks; welts he inflicted on the agent. Finally, when Amy turned a complete 360 degrees, his hands wrapped around her waist and she felt herself pulled onto his lips. For the first time in her life, Amy experienced a man using his tongue on her naked pussy. Within minutes’ she exploded in orgasm her juices flooding Mitch’s lips.

Sitting back in his chair, Mitch looked up to a somewhat confused Amy, smiled, whispered some trigger phrases and soon had Amy bent over a table accepting more strokes from the leather crop; however, this time was different as he had Amy equate pain with pleasure and by the 10th stroke, Amy again came and came hard. When she recovered, he whispered instructions in her ear and Amy dressed and was soon entering her condo where in front of her window she stripped and crawled into bed naked. Mitch watched the entire time. As Amy fell asleep, Mitch gave thanks for the day he took a job as a consultant with the agency.

TO BE CONTINUED