The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession Part 5

MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

What happens when a young agent becomes the obsession of a trained psychologist. Amy viewed Dr Mitch Waltham as a colleague, but Mitch had deeper plans. Would Amy survive the encounter with her mind intact.

On Saturday afternoon, Alicia finally got in touch with Amy stating she would be home in a few days. She whispered that she had resigned from the agency. “Undercover work is not for me.” Alicia sounded excited when she said, “wait until I show you what Tony gave me.” Amy hung up somewhat confused. Her partner was no longer her partner and she seemed to have some infatuation with a Crime boss. None of this made any sense, but she assumed when Alicia got back in town, they would meet at the club and she could figure it out.

Late that afternoon, the club called and said they needed Amy tonight as there were special parties being conducted. Amy assumed bachelor parties, but when she mentioned the word bachelor, the manager said no. Amy agreed to come in and notified Mitch that she would not be available tonight. “Duty calls,” was all she said. Mitch hung up laughing and looking across the table at both Tony and Alicia, “she has no idea what is happening to her.” Pointing to Alicia, “like her partner here, she will never be the same.” As Mitch watched Alicia, or what used to be Alicia, crawled under the table and unzipping Tony’s pants, took his growing cock between her lips and gave him a deep blow job. Tony kept talking to Mitch, “dam these young agents are talented.” He then laughed, “her breasts are still a little sore from the implants, but as you can see, she now fills out a t shirt.” Mitch nodded, “did she give you any trouble?”

“Trouble,” Tony laughed, “once I put the right juice in their veins, there is no trouble.

Alicia took to my cock instantly.” He then laughed, “and she has an affinity for pussy too.” Looking at Mitch, “they can become so kinky, so quickly. It must be all of that college education.” Mitch laughed, “Tony, I have heard you have a pretty effective training regime too.”

Tony looked to Mitch. “Trade secrets doctor, trade secrets.”

As Mitch sipped his drink, He watched Alicia begin to deep throat her new master. The young agent had talent and before long, Tony was groaning. “Jesus Mitch, she loves this stuff.”

As Mitch looked down, Alicia was fingering her own clit rocking back and forth as she sucked. It was clear she wanted to get off. “In case you are wondering,I did increase the size of her clit. How I do it is a trade secret. Next, I will have the clitoral hood removed, when she walks it will be constant stimulation.”

Tony rested is head on the back of his chair as Alicia brought him to the edge. With a grunt, he came. Mitch watch amazed as Alicia took every drop Tony produced. When she got back into her chair, Mitch talked to Alicia. It was clear, some of her intelligence was being masked or was gone. He asked Mitch, “she somehow does not seem as bright as I remember.”

Tony chuckled, “well, let’s just say, Alicia is the dumbed down version of the college educated and intelligent agent; however, she likes her new station in life.” With that, he looked to Alicia and she nodded, “anything for you Tony.” Mitch looked over at the now big busted and sexy woman who seemed to dote on every word the mobster echoed. “Tony, your methods may be better than mine.”

In the dressing room at the club, Amy changed into the latex bustier and panty outfit as well as the latex garter and stockings along with high stilettos. Over the weeks, Amy’s balance on higher and higher heels had improved. She was now in genuine “stripper heels” and loved the way they raised her ass as she walked. What was amazing is although undercover, Amy could not understand that she had now taken on the persona of a club performer and her entire personality was changing. The club assistant manager walked in and said, “you will be working the private party in the D/s theme room. Amy nodded and felt a small thrill run through her body.

Walking into the room, Amy was ill-prepared for what she found. The male guests were in tuxedos, while the female guests were in formal wear. Each couple seemed to have a submissive, either male or female collared and crawling attached to the end of a leash. Amy could not get her eyes off the scenes being portrayed as she took drink orders. When one of the woman walked up to her and whispered, “I’d like to put my collar around that sweet neck,” Amy almost moaned. Heading out with with drink orders, Amy returned 10 minutes later with a tray of drinks just in time to hear the host demand that the collared crowd drink from a special bottle. He poured and then passed shot glasses around to each owner, who in turn, poured the liquid down their submissive’s throat. The owners sipped the drinks that Amy brought. Watching the collared group, Amy could see they were almost immediately affected as their eyes glazed over and they became quiet, almost docile. The woman who had earlier made the offer to Amy walked over and whispered, “don’t worry dear, they love what they are feeling.”

Amy looked at her, “they look out of it.”

“Hardly,” the woman countered, “in fact their senses have never been more alive.” She stared at Amy, “we were told that you have an affinity for bondage and discipline, is that true?”

Amy blushed, “no, it is a rumor at best.”

“So if I peel back that latex, there will be no welts on your buttocks, thighs or legs?” The woman waited for an answer.

Amy knew she was cornered. “It was a one time thing, not likely to be repeated.”

The woman smiled. “Sure it was,” she whispered, “that is what they all say the first time.”

With that the club assistant manager came over and handed Amy a drink. “Compliments of the guests,” she noted. She then added sternly, “please drink it and do not be rude.” It never dawned on Amy to refuse or to wonder how the woman knew about the welts. Mitch’s conditioning made those connections almost impossible. All Amy focused on was being a good waitress/hostess in an attempt to uncover the information her agency needed. As she stood there and small look of confusion came over her face. For a moment she seemed confused: what information am I to get? Another thought was simply, am I an agent or a hostess?

Amy put the drink to her lips and sipped. As the liquid hit her stomach, the agent’s world exploded in a colorful sea of lights and sensations. As guests watched, Amy’s eyes glazed over. The assistant manager whispered, “finish it all my dear,” and Amy did. She did not know that she had been hired out to the room for part of their evening entertainment, but she was about to find out.

A feeling of warmth flowed through Amy quickly followed by a growing sensuality. Her inhibitions, already lowered by Mitch, were decreased even more by the drink’s contents. Amy stood there basking in the feeling as the guests looked at her. When one woman came over and whispered, “you look delicious,” Amy could feel herself getting wetter. Amy felt all of the eyes on her and that was a huge turn-on.

The assistant manager walked up next to Amy and taking her by the arm, led her into the center of the room. “Amy here is one of our newest girls and entertainment, she is here for your pleasure.” Those words sent a shiver down Amy’s spine. As the assistant manager turned to Amy, she whispered, “be a good girl and be a good hostess, we are counting on you.” With that she left the room.

A woman walked up to Amy and looking her directly in the eyes, smiled and whispered, “why don’t you be a good girl and take off that outfit you are wearing. I am sure we all want to see you naked.” With that she signaled to two of the collared women who walked over and assisted Amy with the latex. Within minutes, she was standing naked for all to enjoy. The woman walked around Amy.....“beautiful,” was her only comment. A blindfold was slipped on to Amy from behind and her world plunged into darkness.

Once blindfolded, Amy did not see Mitch walk in and greet the guests. Although dressed for a formal occasion, many attending the private party engaged in some of the seedier occupations within the city. Although none reached the level of the crime boss Tony, many here were involved in drugs, prostitution, gambling and extortion. They were the crowd Amy was sent undercover to discover and here they were about to enjoy her as entertainment. Two men walked up to Mitch, “holy crap, you did deliver an agent for entertainment.” They gave him fist bumps and high fives while smiling.

Amy felt someone cuffing her wrists and ankles and knew in her mind what was to come. Within seconds, her hands were extended over her head and locked in place as her ankles were drawn apart and also locked. Instead of panicking, she relished the sensations and arousal. One woman commented, “oh my god, look at her pussy cream, she loves this stuff.” The host walked up and pressed another glass to Amy’s lips and she drank without any command. Again, her world almost exploded in a wave of sensuality and heat. The host then spoke to her.

“Amy, can you hear me?” A strange voice questioned the young agent. Amy awash in sensations and arousal nodded and then said “yes.”

“Answering my questions will provide pleasure Amy, each question gives you a thrill, do you understand?” Amy answered “yes.”

“Amy, are you really a hostess and entertainer?” Everyone looked toward the suspended Amy.

“No, I am undercover,I think.....but, it is hard to remember why and for what purpose. Being an entertainer is fun.” The audience laughed.

“So you were an undercover agent, but now have decided to be an entertainer, is that true?” Amy nodded her head.

“Are you a good entertainer?” Amy hesitated and then answered “yes, but I need a better body.” Some women in the audience giggled.

“Why do you say that, Amy?” Amy turned her head to the voice, “because I need bigger breasts.” Again here was a giggle. “So you want us to give you bigger breasts?” Amy nodded. Mitch stood off to the side smiling. His project had lost the last of her inhibitions.

For the next few hours, Amy was a combination display item and entertainer. Both men and women paddled her and a few cropped her hard. Amy took it all, she seemed to get off on it. When she was released, Amy was moved to an elevated platform on a stage where, as customers drank and partied, Amy touched herself and filled her body with an assortment of vibrators coming multiple times to the delight of the crowd. All of these suggestions were placed into her head by the host. At regular intervals, Amy was fed a new drink insuring total compliance to suggestions. MItch watched and knew his pupil was aroused as never before. Wetness glistened on Amy’s thighs as she assaulted her tight pussy with another toy. The assistant club manager walked back into the room, “God, what you have done to her is amazing. She can look like the all American sweetheart, but be the all American Slut.” Mitch nodded. He then added, “given her and Alicia, the agency may need to find two more agents.” As Amy continued to play with herself, Mitch commented, “she just cannot say no anymore, this turns her on.”

Rumors about the back rooms at the club began to circulate within the agency and that night, Amy’s boss called her at home. He expressed concern for her safety, but Amy had already been conditioned by Mitch what to say. Her answers seemed to satisfy her management. “Sometimes, agents get in over their head and get lost in the suspect’s world, we don’t want that happening to you.” Amy assured him that was not the case. At the same time she was talking to him, she was also beginning to finger her own pussy getting it wetter by the second. Smiling, Amy thought, “I wonder if you know how sexy your voice and concern seem.” When the subject turned to Alicia, The agent feigned ignorance. “Alicia has resigned,” Amy was told. When pressed, Amy stuck to her story that she did not know why. What Amy did not know is her boss also checked with Mitch who assured him Amy was ok. The agency never suspected there was a fox in the hen house.

When she awoke in the morning, Amy was sore. Her hips and thighs felt as if she had run a marathon. Amy knew she needed to swim, but when she looked at herself in the mirror she was surprised to see new bruises and welts. “Where did these come from,” she mumbled to herself. She quickly changed into a competition knee skin suit and headed to the pool. At least her bruises will be out of sight from spying neighbors. Mitch watched her walk into the pool. Chuckling, he talked out loud, “she is not moving too quickly today.” As he watched, she started her laps. Within 20 minutes, Amy’s body adjusted itself to the workout and even Mitch was impressed as lap after lap was finished. He walked down to the pool and was sitting at a table when she emerged from the water.

“Amy, how was your evening, I did not see any lights and assumed that you were working,” Mitch said between sips of coffee. Toweling her hair, Amy almost blushed as a snippet from last night raced across her mind. “The club called me to help with a private party. I made some extra spending money.”

Mitch looked to Amy, “have you heard about Alicia?” Amy nodded her head “no.” Amy walked over and sat down across from Mitch. She could not even recall her conversation with her boss last night. “Alicia has resigned and decided to live with Tony, " Mitch said softly.

Amy smiled, “good for her, if she has found happiness, good for her.” Again Mitch smiled, Amy no longer associated Tony with crime. In fact, he was close to having Amy identify herself more as an entertainer than an agent. He looked across to her and whispered, “I have heard rumors about the club and secret rooms.” Amy immediately blushed. Although she would not relay room activities to her superiors, triggers implanted by Mitch made it impossible for Amy to lie to him.

“They do have what is called party and theme rooms that they rent out.” Amy offered. Mitch pressed ahead, “have you been in them?” Amy nodded yes. “Have you participated?” Again, Amy nodded yes. Mitch could see Amy’s nipples hardening under her skin suit. “Amy, look at me, that activity excites you doesn’t it? It turns you on? Just thinking about it here has you aroused, doesn’t it?” Amy blushed again and nodded her head. “Good girl,” Mitch nodded. Sitting across from him, Amy moaned.

Mitch then told Amy that Alicia and Tony would be at his place by 5pm and she was to join them for drinks. Prior to departing, Mitch quickly tranced Amy in public and whispered some instructions into her ears. Smiling, he got up and headed back to his condo as Amy headed to hers.

By 5pm, Amy was dressed and walking over to Mitch’s. She was in a nice skirt and blouse with sandals. However, when she went to put on her thong, something in her head made her stop. She smiled, as she thought how sensual she felt without it on. When she arrived, Tony and Alicia were already there. Alicia had changed and changed dramatically. Her breasts were large and her nipples protruded through the material of her dress. Her hair was shorter and was now blonde while her skin seemed darker. Looking closer, Alicia seemed to have puffy lips. When they hugged, she also seemed to have picked up an accent. Tony laughed, “well Amy, what do you think of my Latina princess?” He looked to Mitch, “isn’t she beautiful.”

Tony had some business to discuss with Mitch and dismissed Alicia to the balcony. Amy followed. Sipping her drink, Alicia hugged Amy giving her a friendly kiss. Amy asked, “you resigned, now I need a new partner.” Alicia grinned, “yes I did, I want to spend all of my time with Tony.” When Amy queried “why,” Alicia bluntly stated, “he takes care of all of my needs, all of them. Besides, sex with him is incredible.” Amy blushed but Alicia did not. Without hesitation, Alicia added, “my new look, do you like it?” Amy nodded, “you look very sexy.” Alicia then turned her questions to the club and how Amy was doing.

Called back inside, both women were handed a drink. A drink led to Amy being tranced, a trance led to nakedness, nakedness led to pictures. Tony laughed, “I no longer need anything with Alicia, she will do anything for me.” With a nod, Alicia stripped and was soon laying next to Amy naked. They needed little coaching and were soon locked tightly in a lover’s embrace. Mitch and Tony filmed it all as the two former agents and partners explored each other’s body with fingers and warm tongues. Both men smiled, “the agency needs to keep sending us talent like this.” Tony said something to Alicia in Spanish and the former agent got up walked over to her bag and slipped on a harness and cock. Walking back over to Amy, she quickly entered her and as the men filmed, she fucked her friend until both women were screaming in orgasm.

Tony looked to Mitch. “I don’t think that we will have any trouble with these two anymore, but I hear they are sending another in as Alicia’s replacement.” Mitch nodded, I already have her file.” Tony sipped his drink, “getting you on the inside was the best move we ever made.” Looking down at Amy, Tony added, “maybe get her some piercing and a tattoo like Alicia, what do you think?” Mitch laughed, “nope, Amy has the All American look and I want to keep it that way.....she is my all American Slut.

Once Tony and Alicia left, Mitch had Amy dress and then he brought her out of her trance. All American Amy was back and they sat and talked about work. When Mitch said, “let me tell you about your new partner, Layne, she was all ears. When he finished, Amy got up and kissed Mitch goodbye. As she did, she had a growing need in her body for the doctor and she hugged him closely. “Maybe one night I will come by work to see you in your element,” Mitch stated. Amy smiled, that thought made her wet, “please do, we could have a lot of fun.”

That evening, Amy dressed in a skin tight latex catsuit that was low cut in the front. As she was combing out her hair and applying makeup, the assistant manager arrived with the new girl. “Amy, this is Layne. She is new to the club. Please show her the ropes.” The assistant manager also noted, “Alicia is back, but she is now a new manager working directly for Tony. I thought you might want to know.” Amy nodded her head.

Layne walked over and shook her hand. “Wow some outfit,” was all she was able to say before Amy handed her an outfit to wear. “Pay attention and stay out of trouble. Do you understand?” Layne nodded her head. When she saw her outfit, Layne was shocked. Her shock amused Amy. “Get accustomed to it; after all, this isn’t Disney World and you aren’t Cinderella.” Layne spent the night serving drinks while Amy was upstairs in the private rooms catering to the clientele with a voyueristic fetish. She was filmed throughout the night in various states of undress a fact that kept her in a continuous state of arousal. When the shift was over, Amy invited the newest agent for a drink, “trust me, it is hard to sleep.”

Over a drink, Amy probed Layne for information. Layne it seemed was one of the newest agents in the department. When Alicia resigned, she was available and slid into the position. Amy shook her head, “wow, you are a little new for this type of work. Did they tell you what it entails?” Layne nodded her head. “I will be fine.” Amy noted the attitude.

The next day, Mitch invited Amy up to his condo and quickly tranced her. As usual, Mitch had the beautiful agent get naked and then sit opposite from him. As he watched, she slowly began to stroke herself as he inquired about Layne. Amy answered all of the questions and unbeknownst to her, Layne’s fate was sealed. Mitch never grew tired of Amy’s ability to orgasm and before she left, he whispered a few last minute instructions into her ear.

That night at the club, Amy arrived early and selected a uniform for Layne as described by Mitch in one of his “suggestions” earlier in the day. This one was latex, but semi-translucent, so the outline of Layne’s body would be visible to the customers. When the new agent saw what she was to wear, she pushed back. “They need to find me something else,” she whispered. Amy looked her dead in the eye, “if you are going to do this job, get accustomed to tests. This is a test. If you push back, it spells AGENCY to them and your cover is blown. Now what will it be.” Layne grabbed the uniform and slowly slipped into it. As she went onto the floor, Amy slapped her ass playfully, “you do fill out the uniform nicely.”

Amy watched Layne throughout the night. When the assistant manager came up to the new girl and pointed upstairs, Amy knew she was being sent to one of the private rooms. A few minutes later, the same assistant manager came over to Amy. “You are supposed to train the new girl, so you better get upstairs too.”

Walking in the room, the scene before her did not surprise Amy. It was the group that loved D/s and bondage. The men were again in tuxedos and the women in dresses, while their slaves were collared and naked at their feet. Layne was clearly in shock. “Did you get their orders,” Amy asked but got no response. “Ahh, a familiar face is back with us,” a woman familiar to Amy whispered. “It seems this young girl is ill prepared to work here.” Amy looked at the woman, “she will be fine.”

“Yes she will,” said a male voice from a darkened corner of the room. Out walked Tony, “she will be very fine”” Tony handed Layne a small glass with a drink in it. “My Dear, try this, it will calm your nerves.” Layne went to hesitate, but Tony would have none of it. “Drink,” he ordered again. When Layne again hesitated, Tony nodded and as the crowd looked on, two men grabbed Layne who struggled. When one pulled her head back and chocked her, she gasped for breath. At that moment, in a practiced move, Tony poured the contents of the glass into Layne throat where against her will she naturally swallowed. The effect was instantaneous.

Layne’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as her mind exploded in sight and sound. Her body became stimulated so that any touch seemed like a sexual caress. Layne lost her balance and fell to her knees. “No, no, no.....what have you done?” Tony knelt down and pulling her head back, dripped more of the drink into his victim’s throat. “So you and your boss want to know about my system and clubs? Well, the best way to find out about them is through first hand experience. Are you ready?” Tony dropped her back on the floor as he watched her face struggle with what was happening to her body. Layne was confused as her body and mind were awash with raw emotions and something else....heat.....pure heat......animal heat. Layne cried out, “what have you done to me?” As she did, the crowd applauded.

With a nod, Layne was pulled to her feet by two attendants who quickly stripped the latex from her body. Layne was then put into a breeder’s frame facedown with her hips elevated. Tony walked behind her and unzipping his pants, pulled out his massive cock. As he mounted Layne, the room fell quiet. With a single thrust, he filled the young agent’s pussy as Amy watched. Getting into a pattern, Tony made quick work of Layne filling her deeper than she had ever been filled. Cries became moans as Layne’s body betrayed the agent. If Layne had not been restrained, she would have been pressing back on Tony’s cock. As the crowd watched, The agent wanted more and more. When Tony exploded deep in her, Layne came screaming as an orgasm swept across her body.

Amy watched, not in horror, but in fascination as people in formal attire applauded as an agent was ravished. When Tony nodded in Amy’s direction, the assistant manager took her arm and handed her a drink. “You are in charge of her training, so drink this.” Amy took the small glass filled with a cool yellow liquid and drank it in one gulp. She remembered little after that for the next 25 min. Her body was alive with sensations, her pussy creamed, her nipples hardened, and when they slipped the double sided dildo into the harness around her waist, she did not hesitate to fuck the new agent. As she drove the fake penis into Layne, the end penetrating her own pussy went in deeper. Fucking Layne was like getting fucked. The pleasure was overwhelming and Amy crested on one and then another orgasm. When Amy looked up, one of Tony’s friends had pulled Layne’s head up by her hair and was fucking her mouth. Layne was sucking in response. After her forth orgasm, Amy passed out.

Tony looked to Mitch. “I assume you will get her back to her condo?” Mitch nodded his head. Pointing down to Layne, he asked, “what about her?” Tony laughed, within the hour, she will be headed south and out of the country. We already have a buyer for her.” He added, “Amy is one hot woman, did you see how she fucked her in front of everyone?” Mitch nodded......“like you, I have proven methods.” As he was about to leave, Tony motioned to Mitch, “make sure she believes that Layne never showed up for work tonight.”

To Be Continued