The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ode to Demonic Joy

Chapter 10

The small group set out quickly, while they still had the cover of darkness to hide their movements. Sister Agnes closed the door after them, already starting to count down the couple of hours Sister Josephine said they would be gone. After securing the locks she turned back to her books. There had to be something...

Sister Josephine decided not to enter the cellar through the main entrance in the library, but through another little used entrance much closer. Again, she praised her curiosity as a young girl when she first entered the convent. She had spent weeks wandering around the old convent, discovering places few if any had visited for years, even decades. Her intimate knowledge of the layout of the convent had sure come in handy these last few unbelievable hours. She still had a hard time coming to grips with what was happening—her beloved convent, once a place of peace and quiet, had suddenly turned topsy-turvy and she had only a faint idea why and how it had all happened.

Sister Josephine was skeptical that bordering up the door to the hidden room would accomplish much, but that didn’t deter her. At the very least, it would mean that Sister Mary could no longer communicate with what evil forces lay behind the door. The mission would also have the important side effect of raising the spirits of the young nuns. Sister Josephine knew how important it was for them to feel that something was being done. She suspected that if the lot of them had cooped up in the dusty room for hours, with nothing to do but think about their impending doom, then their morale had quickly drained, leaving them easy pickings for any ruse Sister Mary decided to pull. No, Sister Josephine was determined to keep the young sisters busy, she was not going to let them fall prey to some foul plot conceived by the twisted Sister Mary.

The short journey down into the cellar was uneventful. The parts they traveled through were uninhabited and they met no one. They entered the cellar at the back end, but the hidden room was actually closer from here than the main entrance. Before making their way to the room, they first stopped by to pick up some wooden planks and tools. Armed with this they arrived at the hidden room. The door was still firmly closed and there was no sign of anything untoward, except from a faint light from under the door. Sister Josephine sighed in relief, as usual her pessimistic character feared the worst.

She quickly sorted her companions out and set them to their tasks. Before long they had boarded up the door, apart from a mere foot at the bottom. They had run out of planks and Sister Josephine sent one of the young girls, Sister Agatha to fetch more. Suddenly, she saw a surge in the light coming from under the door, but before she could warn the two sisters kneeling by it to back away the lowest part of the door shattered into fragments, bathing the nuns in otherworldly light. Sister Nina, kneeling closest screamed in terror as two hideous tentacles shot through the opening, one wrapping itself around her throat, the other grabbing her by the waist. The tentacles were the color of flesh, with red bulbous heads oozing white fluid. The tentacles began to drag poor Sister Nina under the broken door, the girl feebly pulling at the tentacles.

Sister Josephine shouted at the other girl kneeling right behind Sister Nina gaping at the sight.

“Sister Margaret, seize her, don’t let her be dragged in! Sister Agatha! Come back here now!” Sister Josephine shouted, trying to get some sort of control over the fast-evolving situation. Sister Margaret grabbed Sister Nina by the knees and started to pull back. Sister Nina was already half way through the opening, but Sister Margaret managed to drag her back until her head was back out. But the tentacles wouldn’t let go and Sister Margaret wasn’t strong enough to pull Sister Nina completely free. Sister Agatha was now back and Sister Josephine ordered her to help. The passage to the door was too narrow for Sister Agatha to squeeze by, so she had to grab Sister Margaret by the waist and pull at her. The three of them knelt in their awkward positions, frantically trying to disengage Sister Nina from the assaulting tentacles, with Sister Josephine standing behind them shouting encouragements.

No matter how hard the three girls pulled they never managed to drag Sister Nina further than a little outside the door. Each time they seemed to be succeeding the tentacles started pulling a bit harder, negating their efforts. Soon, the three young nuns were panting, desperation setting in. All of a sudden, the tip of the tentacle wrapped around Sister Nina’s throat plunged into her mouth, muffling out her scream of fear. The tentacle forced its way deep down her throat, then swiftly pulled out again before thrusting in once again. It started to rape her mouth mercilessly, still wrapped around her neck.

The other tentacle made its move moments later, releasing Sister Nina’s waist only to plunge down between her legs and into her habit. From there it quickly moved upwards, dragging the hem of the habit along with it. It surged over her backside and along her back, appearing again at her neckline. The tentacle continued to writhe inside the habit of the terrified nun, ripping it slowly at the seams, exposing more and more of her tender flesh. In the space of only two minutes Sister Nina’s habit lay in tatters by her knees, leaving only her bra and panties. But the tentacle wasn’t through yet, it squirmed between her breasts, ripping the bra off in one stroke, then doing the same with her panties. Sister Nina was now kneeling there naked, her mouth stuffed with one tentacle while another rubbed every inch of her body.

Sister Margaret had lost her grip momentarily while the habit was being ripped off, but she now again held Sister Nina by her bare knees, grunting in effort, her face only inches from Sister Nina’s exposed buttocks.

Sister Josephine had watched the proceeding with dismay. She was wracking her brain for some solution, but none presented itself. She listened distraught to Sister Nina’s muffled cries. Her dismay grew when she noticed her cries began to change in tone. It seemed she no longer was crying in pain and terror, but in wondrous joy. Indeed, when Sister Josephine peered at her face just visible under the door she saw that Sister Nina’s face wasn’t registering fear and revulsion any more, but amazed pleasure. Although one of her hands still grabbed the tentacle in her mouth, it wasn’t trying to tug it out, but forcing it further in.

“Get her out! Now!” Sister Josephine shouted in frustration. Reason told her she should get the other two nuns out of there and leave Sister Nina be, but her pride and protective nature overrode reason, compelling her to urge the other girls to get Sister Nina safe. Sister Margaret and Sister Agatha redoubled their efforts, but to no avail. With Sister Nina no longer trying to get free the other nuns could hardly budge her.

Sister Nina was now totally gone, a willing participant in the depraved assaults of the twin tentacles. She gobbled on the tentacle in her mouth like a seasoned whore and moaned in ecstasy as the other tentacle briefly touched her engorged pussy, which was now leaking cunt-juices profusely, covering her inner thighs and dripping on the floor. She now had both her hands thrusting the tentacle into her mouth and no longer supporting her body. Her chest lay against the floor and she brazenly rubbed her aching nipples against the rough stone texture. The move thrust her ass into the air and Sister Josephine noticed with disgust how the muscles in her pussy and ass were rapidly contracting like a bitch in heat. For a moment Sister Nina removed the tentacle from her mouth.

“Lick me, Margaret, please lick me. I need it so badly!” she moaned, before resuming her slobbering work on the tentacle.

Sister Margaret looked up momentarily from her position between the legs of Sister Nina, but disregarded the obscene words. If she was at all affected by the inflamed pussy right in front of her face, she didn’t show it and Sister Josephine admired her resolve.

“That’s it, Sister Margaret. Don’t listen to her. Let’s just get her free and then we can all leave,” she said encouragingly. Sister Josephine refused to belief that Sister Nina was beyond redemption. She was such as nice, piteous young woman that traces of decency must still be left in her despite all evidence to the contrary.

“Please, Sister Nina, fight the temptation, I know you can. Just listen to the voice of our Lord in your heart and you can defeat this evil. You are strong, you can do it. Please listen to me!” Sister Josephine went on, hoping her voice would get through to the young nun in her lust-filled mind. ‘She couldn’t succumb so easily,’ Sister Josephine thought. ‘Her faith is strong, she must be able to fight this.’ Just then, the tentacle roaming the body of young Sister Nina made a sudden dash for the struggling Sister Margaret. It weaved around her before streaking between her legs, much the same as it had did earlier with Sister Nina, dragging the habit up her legs and over her back.

“No! Watch out!” Sister Josephine cried out in warning. But it was too late.

Ripping off the undergarments with equal vigor the tentacle wrapped itself around Sister Margaret’s waist and held the panicky sister in a vice. The tentacle didn’t stop there, instead the tip of it drove down, squeezing between Sister Margaret’s ass cheeks, where it rubbed against her ass and pussy in the most obscene manner. Then, it changed course slightly and forced its way into Sister Margaret’s ass. The distraught nun screamed in pain, tears streaming down her lovely cheeks. The tentacle plunged several inches in, then started pounding Sister Margaret’s asshole forcefully.

“No!, Please, take it out!” Sister Margaret cried. “Please, Sister Josephine, make it stop! It hurts!”

Sister Josephine couldn’t take it, she grabbed one of the hammers they had used earlier and started hitting the tentacle fucking poor Sister Margaret as hard as she could. But the sponge-like tentacle yielded easily to her blows and never even missed a stride. Sister Josephine gave up in disgust, throwing the hammer away.

The thrusting tentacle pushed Sister Margaret into Sister Nina’s backside, Sister Margaret now had to place her hands on Sister Nina’s quivering bum to keep herself steady. Sister Margaret kept her tear-stained face downcast, but this meant the top of her headgear actually rubbed against Sister Nina’s pussy, making her shout in pleasure.

The tentacle buried in Sister Margaret’s asshole suddenly ejaculated, spewing hot cum deep into her bowels. Sister Margaret screamed, then let out a sigh of relief as the tentacle withdrew from her ass, its tip still dripping.

The two tentacles now resumed their attempts to drag the nuns under the door. Sister Nina, with no one holding onto her, went quite easily, mewling in pleasure as she disappeared under the door. But Sister Margaret fought the tentacle that had just finished raping her tooth and nail and Sister Agatha did the same. The tentacle managed to drag Sister Margaret up to the door, but no further.

“I have her, Sister Josephine,” Sister Agatha declared triumphantly.

“That’s it,” the older nun replied. “Now don’t let go of her. Sister Nina may be lost, but we can still safe Sister Margaret.”

The sister in question had quit crying, but an occasional sob still wracked her naked body. Her eyes were firmly closed, as if she was trying to fight some inner demon. Sister Josephine guessed that the seed deposited by the tentacle was slowly corrupting the mind and body of the young nun. There wasn’t a moment to lose. Maybe if they could get Sister Margaret out and rushed her back to Sister Agnes, she would know a way to reverse the evil influence of the seed.

Sister Agatha sensed Sister Josephine’s anxiety and used every ounce of her strength to pull out her fellow nun and close friend. But in her frantic haste, she didn’t pay enough attention to Sister Margaret.

Beads of sweat covered her forehead and it was obvious her body was in a state of high arousal, though she still managed to keep it bottled up. Yet a momentary slip of her resolve was enough to make her sphincter contract, sending a gob of demon seed sailing from her ass and directly into the mouth of Sister Agatha grunting right behind her. Sister Agatha blinked in surprise, then started coughing and spewing.

“No, don’t let go!” Sister Josephine shouted, but Sister Agatha didn’t hear her. Sister Josephine shoved the nun away and grabbed Sister Margaret by her feet just as she was about to disappear under the door. Throwing herself backwards, she got enough momentum to drag Sister Margaret back out, but only just. Settling herself on her knees, still holding firmly onto Sister Margaret’s ankles, Sister Josephine began a tug-of-war with not one, but two tentacles holding onto Sister Margaret.

Sister Agatha was lying on the floor, still trying to clear her mouth of the foul seed, though she knew she had already swallowed much of it on instinct the moment it entered her mouth. She crawled over to a crate and sat up, clasping her hands in prayer.

Sister Margaret seemed to hardly notice that she was being pulled forcefully this way and that. Her body was almost limp, her hands unconsciously running over it, teasing every erogenous zone they could find. When she felt the first onrush of tingling sexual emotions in her, she had focused her mind on the Virgin Mary, praying in her mind for absolution from her torments. The image of Christ’s mother had kept the worst at bay, keeping her mind free even if her body had already betrayed her. But it was becoming increasingly difficult for her to focus, the image kept changing, instead of the serene Virgin Mary standing before her she suddenly saw Sister Nina, naked and dripping wet. Then the image changed into Sister Mary, with her huge cock proudly protruding from her loins. When Sister Margaret finally managed to see the Virgin Mary again the image had changed. The serene face was now a mask of lust and her modest robes had been replaced by a garter belt and socks and nothing else. Her sex beckoned and when she opened her arms inviting Sister Margaret to join her, she couldn’t refuse.

Sister Josephine sensed that Sister Margaret was lost, yet her stubborn will would not let Sister Margaret go, while there was still chance to safe her. She saw that one of the tentacles was making its way towards her, but she beat it back while still holding on to the young nun. The tentacle assaulted her again, but she managed to repel it a second time. Then the tentacle grabbed her by the wrist, leaving her only one hand free to pull on Sister Margaret. She didn’t know how much longer she could hold out, but she was not going to leave Sister Margaret behind. She looked back and saw that Sister Agatha was still deep in prayer.

“Sister Agatha, go back. Leave us and go tell Sister Agnes what has happened here. If I manage to free Sister Margaret we will join you soon,” she shouted. She noticed the futility in her voice, but also the steely determination not to retreat. Sister Agatha looked up and surveyed the scene before her, the delirious Sister Margaret oozing sexuality and the struggling Sister Josephine kneeling behind her.

Sister Josephine tried to shake off the tentacle holding on to her wrist. She even tried to bite it to pry it lose. It didn’t work. The other tentacle wasn’t even trying to pull Sister Margaret in now, instead it was allowing her to suck on to it with total abandonment. Tears of frustration formed in Sister Josephine’s eyes as she tried to gain control of the situation. Then she felt hands on her ass and looking back she saw that Sister Agatha was on her knees behind her.

“That’s it, Sister Agatha,” she shouted hopefully. “Pull us out.”

But the hands on her ass didn’t pull. They roamed her broad backside, exploring it. Sister Josephine looked Sister Agatha in the eyes in alarm and saw that Sister Agatha had a faraway look in her eyes, like that of a person listening to the commands of some inner voice that had been silent all her life. The hands roaming her ass were moving down, stroking her thighs, then calves. Then they started moving back up, this time on the inside of Sister Josephine’s habit.

“No, Sister Agatha! Don’t do this,” Sister Josephine pleaded. “Go, go back. Please, don’t do this!”

Sister Agatha’s assault was relentless. Soon, the habit was bunched up around Sister Josephine’s waist and Sister Agatha literally ripped her panties off. Her hands again began exploring Sister Josephine’s backside, now much more adventurous. They quickly found their way to Sister Josephine’s pussy, merrily rubbing the hairy twat.

Sister Josephine gasped when Sister Agatha’s pink tongue touched her clit. She wasn’t the least bit aroused when Sister Agatha began her assault, but her body couldn’t deny the pleasure it was being given. Yet Sister Josephine didn’t despair. The other nuns had given in because of the evil powers that had entered their bodies and corrupted them. Nothing of the sort had happened to her and she was confident she could quash any sexual feelings she would have. If only Sister Margaret would stop wriggling her pretty little ass right in front of her...

Sister Agatha had never licked a pussy before in her life. She hadn’t even contemplated such a thing. To her, like most women of the cloth, the genital area was a zone of forbidden pleasures that any God-fearing person should stay well away from. Even her monthly periods made her cringe in shame. But now she was happily licking and sucking on the pussy of her teacher, whom she looked up to and admired much. She so wanted to please her, to share with her the feelings that had taken hold of her body and mind. At first she had used her tongue tentatively, engaged in such an unfamiliar, but oh-so exciting, activity. She slowly increased her pace, spurred on by the first signs of arousal in the target pussy. The smell that teased her nose was the sweetest and most exhilarating she had ever encountered, it was driving her mad with desire. Her mouth, lips and tongue were all over Sister Josephine’s cunt and Sister Agatha could feel the tension slowly easing out of the body she was assailing. When she trust a finger up Sister Josephine’s but she finally got the response she had been waiting for; a loud moan escaping the lips of her mentor.

Sister Josephine’s mind was in a turmoil. At first, feelings of despair and wild panic had built up, only to be overwhelmed by feelings of deep desire. Sister Josephine had had her share of sexual arousal in the past, all thankfully conquered, but this new feeling was unlike anything she had encountered before. It was like a sexual awakening deep within her, a sexual revelation that threatened to unravel everything she stood for. She imagined it something akin to animalistic lust, primal desire that overrode everything else. Next to this irresistible feeling things such as reason and logic paled. Even thinking was hard. Sister Josephine had once read what the signs of arousal were, faster pulse, heavier breathing, stiffening nipples, hot and flustered skin. She was sensing all those things now. And why did Sister Margaret have to have such a lovely, lickable cunt?

The tentacle holding Sister Josephine’s wrist let go. The nun didn’t notice, her eyes transfixed on Sister Margaret’s pussy in front of her. Neither did Sister Josephine notice when the tentacle slithered into her habit, pressing against her hot flesh. When her cloths were ripped from her body she hardly blinked. Her pussy was now on fire, the focal point of her pent up desire so great that it hardly seemed to fit in her body. Sister Agatha was squealing in delight at all the yummy cunt-juices flowing from the pussy she loved to lick and caress.

With shaking hands, Sister Josephine dragged herself towards Sister Margaret, who was still contently slurping on a tentacle-cock. A small voice inside Sister Josephine’s head was screaming ‘No!’ as the lust-crazed nun pushed her tongue into the pussy-folds of Sister Margaret, to the latter’s great delight. But the rest of her was screaming ‘Yes! Yes!’ and the moment her tongue hit Sister Margaret’s pussy she felt herself cum so powerfully she literally saw stars.

Fifteen minutes later the three nuns were still at it. Sister Agatha and Sister Margaret were now engaged in a frisky 69—a term neither had ever heard mentioned, but which they were now eagerly finding out all about. Meanwhile, Sister Josephine was entertaining the two tentacles, with one stuck in her throat, while the other rode her ass. She was standing upright and so powerful were the thrusts of the tentacle in her ass she was lifted into the air with each upward thrust. If her mouth hadn’t been fully occupied she would have screamed in pleasure. Instead, she let a small mewl suffice.

Another fifteen minutes later there was no sign of the nuns, or the tentacles. The lower half of the door was still a gaping hole, but the eerie light was very faint. It still managed to illuminate the floor in front of the door, littered with habits ripped in half, destroyed undergarments and a shoe that once belonged to Sister Josephine. She wouldn’t need it where she was now.

Chapter 11

Sister Agnes paced the floor, anxiety marring her otherwise beautiful face. Sister Josephine had said she and her group would be gone two hours, but now almost four hours had passed since they left. Dawn was already upon them and Sister Agnes feared for the worst. Once again, she contemplated sending someone to search for them, but, as always, discarded the notion as foolish. If something had befallen them then searching for them would likely trap the searchers the same as Sister Josephine. Sister Agnes didn’t know which was more terrifying to contemplate: losing the morale support of Sister Josephine or discovering what horrors could ensnare such a strong willed woman.

Sister Agnes glanced at the other nuns sitting around the room on dusty chairs. They were the picture of despondent glumness. Although Sister Agnes was still not ready to give Sister Josephine up for good, she knew that it was now up to her to raise the spirits of the small group and keep them functional and sound. Moving her eyes from the nuns to the books laying scattered around a table in the corner, she felt her heart sink. She still hadn’t found anything of use. The books were her only hope, if they didn’t turn something up all they could do was cooping up in here until their food ran out.

The nuns had stayed up all night, their attempt at rest last evening had failed and their nerves were on the edge. Sister Agnes knew that nothing could be accomplished, no new ideas would emerge, unless they got a good rest. She ordered the nuns to go to sleep. To be on the safe side one of them would remain awake. She herself would take the first shift.

The five nuns were fast asleep in a few minutes, leaving Sister Agnes to pace the room again. The only window in the room was a thin slit and the thick walls prohibited any decent view from it. All she could see were some distant hills and a sliver of a skyline. As she feared, she soon noticed her sisters were having a restless sleep. They twisted and turned in their makeshift beds, frowns creasing their young faces. Sister Agnes was unsure whether she should wake them or not. In the end, she decided against it. The other nuns already knew what to expect in their dreams, making them prepared to fight the temptation. More importantly, they needed their sleep, however restless. If they continued shaking each other awake every time they had a bad dream they would never get any rest at all, driving them crazy in no time. Still, a line had to be put somewhere and when Sister Eliza started to rub her crotch obscenely Sister Agnes gently moved her hand away. The young nun didn’t wake and her sleep seemed to ease somewhat.

Taking her rosary in her hands, Sister Agnes knelt before the sleeping nuns and prayed for them to stay strong in their faith. She was happy when she noticed that as time went on the nuns finally seemed to slip into deeper sleep. Indeed, Sister Eliza was now snoring loudly. After two hours Sister Agnes felt her own eyes were becoming very heavy. She shook Sister Karen awake and told her to take the next shift.

As she expected, lewd dreams assailed her almost the moment she closed her eyes. She allowed them to run their course, taking care not to get emotionally attached. She wasn’t totally successful, whatever forces were behind these enticing dreams pulled every trick in the book to get to her. When she saw Sister Josephine and the Mother Superior engaged in a hot lesbian encounter, she almost lost her control. Seeing these strong women hungrily devouring each other’s pussies was so debasing, yet at the same time strangely arousing.

When she finally woke up it was already early evening. Her body was hot and sweaty, but she felt rested and vibrant. The other nuns were also up and after dining they held a mass of a sort. Sister Agnes felt saddened that this small group was probably the only one still maintaining the praying schedule in the convent—they were all that remained; the last of the pure brides of Christ. She conducted the mass, taking extra care to include in their prayers a plead for the Lord to give them strength. ‘God, how they needed that,’ she thought.

During the mass Sister Agnes was disturbed to occasionally find herself letting her gaze unwittingly linger too long on the shapely curve of a bosom or a hip on the young nuns in front of her. She had never before been enticed by the shape of the woman figure and she put it down to lingering effects from her sleep, but it still upset her, making her falter once or twice during the mass. She also thought she saw some of other nuns make furtive, but telling, glances at each other, but she wasn’t sure what exactly she was actually seeing and what see imagined she was seeing.

Only when the mass was over did she sense how aroused she was. It was not the brazen, lustful kind of arousal that demanded attention, but the more sinister type that snuck upon you and lingered just under the surface threatening to break out at any moment. She was thankful for her industrial-strength bra, or her nipples would be clearly poking out, and her pussy was hot and bothered. A slight touch as Sister Karen brushed against her passing by was enough to send jolts of sexual energy directly from her loins to her brain. Sister Agnes hurried over into the corner and stuck her nose in a book. The other nuns were probably in a similar state as she, but she was too pre-occupied in reigning in her own lust to perceive it clearly.

Thumping through the book in her hands, not really able to focus on anything but a paragraph here and there, she finally gave up and went to have a glass of water. Two of the young nuns were back in their beds, sleeping, Sister Karen was reading the bible out loud, rocking back and forth in her chair. The third nun from Sister Josephine’s class was kneeling by her feet, listening intently while nodding her head, her hands crossed over her chest like she was trying to keep them in check. There was no sign of Sister Eliza.

“Sister Karen, where is Sister Eliza?”

“She went to the bathroom, Sister Agnes.”

“Has she been in there long?”

“Quite awhile, I think. I... I wasn’t really watching her,” came the hesitant answer. Sister Agnes frowned. It could be justifiable, but something told her this was not the case. She hesitated for only a moment, before striding to the bathroom and bursting in without so much as knocking. It was as she expected. Sister Eliza was sitting on the old toilet, a wooden plank with a hole cut in it leading into an old sewer system that, miraculously, still worked. Her habit was up by her waist and she had both her hands in her crotch, two fingers on each hand deeply embedded into her cunt. Her face was contorted in pleasure, her eyes glazed over. She glanced at Sister Agnes, but kept on pleasuring herself unabated. Sister Agnes stormed in and pulled Sister Eliza’s hands from her wet pussy, splashing cunt juices all over the place. Sister Agnes dragged the other nun to her feet so the habit slipped back down her legs. She was furious, but she also felt her own arousal starting to boil over, so she kept her mouth shut to maintain her composure.

Sister Agnes led Sister Eliza back into the main room. The younger nun was slowly regaining her senses and her face was now beet red in shame. Sister Agnes let go of her hand and she scampered away. Rousing the two sleeping nuns, Sister Agnes gathered the lot in front of her.

“Listen, we are all going through a perilous time,” she said, deciding it was best if this came out in the open so they could deal with it together. “We are all experiencing lack of control over our body and this frightens us. We have feelings we know are forbidden, but which suddenly seem so sweet and satisfying.” The other nuns were now looking at each other more openly, obviously glad that they weren’t the only ones fighting inner demons. Sister Agnes continued:

“We cannot fight these evil powers alone, we must do it together and through God. Unity is our strength, if we stay divided these powers will overwhelm us one by one, but if we look out for each other we can make it through this ordeal. Sister Eliza fell from grace just now, because she was all alone, she had no one to lean on. Her error shows us the importance of staying together, to give each other strength. From now on none of us will ever leave the sight of all the others. This goes for the bathroom too. I know this will be inconvenient, but it is necessary. If one of us slips for a moment it is vital that another of us is there to pull her back.” Her little speech was having a remarkable effect. The prospect of being on their own in this struggle had disheartened them all, but now the thought of solidarity raised their spirits. The nuns returned to what they had been doing, except Sister Eliza of course, which joined Sister Karen in her bible reading. Sister Agnes returned to her books and finally had the peace of mind to focus on her work.

It was now getting close to midnight. By routine they should all have been fast asleep by now, as the morning mass was only a few hours away. She wished they could fall back into the normal routine of a convent, but this was impossible in the given circumstances. She felt that higher authorities would certainly forgive them this slight misdeed, what with all the other goings on in the convent. It was not as if their slight transgression came anywhere near the sins being committed by their former sisters in other parts of the convent.

Hours passed and the atmosphere was finally getting amiable and relaxed. The nuns spent their waking hours reading the bible and praying, in between short spells of fitful sleeping. The dreams where not any easier to handle, but the support they gave each other kept the seducing powers at bay. The bathroom breaks had been embarrassing at first, but soon became at least bearable, though never easy for the modest nuns.

Sister Agnes had finally found a text in one of her books that could be relevant to the situation. It was a description written some four centuries earlier by a Dominican monk about the seducing powers of demons, how they often used dreams as a vehicle to get to their victims and certain artifacts that existed that were filled with these powers. The text didn’t specifically mention the demon penis, but she was finally on the right track. It was now early morning and her eyes were getting heavy. She decided to take a short nap so she could scrutinize the text completely fresh. The other nuns were up and around, reading quietly or praying softly.

She quickly fell asleep and soon was dreaming. But this dream was a pleasant one, she found herself wandering in the garden outside her own convent down on the plain. The sun was shining, birds were chirping and she felt completely at peace, a million miles from any evil. She entered the convent, but when she walked through the outer door she found her not standing in the red-tiled foyer she knew so well, but the paneled gatehouse of Our Lady’s Convent. But the day was still pleasant and she calmly moved from one room to another. It was like she was an invisible eye floating around. Idly, some analytical part of her brain still working in her sleep noted that the dream seemed extremely realistic. The colors were so vivid and she could not only see, but also hear and smell. She drifted deeper into the convent, noticing how serene everything seemed.

Entering the living quarters she thought she heard some faint sounds just at the edge of her hearing, but she couldn’t quite make them out. They seemed to emanate from more than one place, though. Suddenly, a door down the hallway opened and out came a completely naked woman! Sister Agnes recognized her from the dining hall earlier as the pretty little redhead that was one of the first to succumb to the seductive powers of Sister Mary. The nun didn’t seem to see her as she skipped down the hall before entering another room. Inexorably, Sister Agnes found herself floating after her, entering the same room moments later. There, lying on a small cot, was the petite redhead. But she wasn’t alone. Another nun, wearing only her headpiece, was kneeling in front of her, lapping at her cunt with fierce eagerness. A crucifix was dangling down from her neck, bumping her large breasts. Sister Agnes didn’t know why she focused on this fact, but it certainly made the whole scene even more obscene and perverse. Again her point of view changed, she felt herself moving closer to the nuns. Soon, the entire backside of the nun pleasuring the redhead filled her vision, giving her an intimate view of her private parts. The most striking feature was the pussy, it was red and puffy, with thick cunt lips and a prominent clit. The inviting opening glistened and oozed, matting the black pubic hears and giving off a heady aroma. Panning in over her back Sister Agnes got the same close-up treatment of the mewling redhead’s cunt and the pink tongue relentlessly stabbing it.

No longer feeling at peace Sister Agnes was confused and bewildered. What was this dream? Was it her own overly active imagination short-circuiting into her libido, or something else entirely? She didn’t get time to think this over, as she again swooped out into the hallway. She entered another room, this one with no less than four nuns entangled in a mass of hungry mouths and spasming cunts. She didn’t linger there for long, leaping into yet another room, again with nuns pleasuring each other with their fingers and mouths; then another, with two nuns cuddling up next to each other in quiet contentment after some hard lovemaking; then another room and another. On the way Sister Agnes realized that the faint sounds she had heard earlier in the hallway was the muffled sound of sex, making her realize just what went on in the convent while she quietly slept in another part of it.

Just thinking of the room she occupied, she jumped to it, hovering near the ceiling surveying the room. She saw her own sleeping form, a frown creasing her forehead. The three young nuns, former pupils of Sister Josephine, knelt in a semi-circle in what seemed to be a prayer. This pious sight calmed Sister Agnes’ nerves. Sister Karen sat reading her bible as before, while Sister Eliza napped in a chair. Sister Agnes saw Sister Karen gently shake Sister Eliza awake, saying she had to go use the bathroom. Sister Eliza yawned and followed her friend to the adjacent room. Sister Agnes’ dream-wraith followed.

Sister Karen was sitting on the wooden plank, careful to lift her habit only as much as was needed. She hunched over, her hands hugging her knees, trying to be as decent as possible. Sister Eliza stood by the door, staring down at the floor. But Sister Agnes noticed Sister Eliza casting fleeting glances at Sister Karen, most notably between her legs. Licking her lips, she finally gave up trying to keep her eyes on the floor and started to openly stare at Sister Karen. Sister Karen was oblivious to this, she finished her business, then reached down to pull her panties back. She happened to look up then and seeing Sister Eliza hungrily staring at her, she blushed fiercely.

“Please don’t look at me like that, it’s not right.”

“It’s... I don’t care. You’re so beautiful,” Sister Eliza replied, fighting her urges. She took a step closer to Sister Karen. Sister Karen hurriedly pulled her panties up, but Sister Eliza’s hand shot out and stopped her. Sister Karen stood there with her panties around her knees, confused and close to tears.

“Don’t do this. We can’t. We must be strong,” she whispered. Sister Eliza snorted and pushed her on the chest, causing her to fall back on the wooden plank. Then Sister Eliza knelt in front of her, dragging the panties back down to her ankles and forcing her legs apart. Sister Agnes tried to scream out in her dream, but naturally nothing came out.

Sister Eliza feasted her eyes on Sister Karen’s exposed pussy. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She had dreamt so often about it, dreamt of touching it, kissing it, caressing it forever. And now here it was in all its glory. Sister Eliza reverently put her right hand on the cunt-mound, gently rubbing it with her palm. Sister Karen squirmed where she sat and tried to close her legs. But Sister Eliza had already planted herself firmly between them.

“Please, Sister Eliza. Don’t do this. I beg you,” Sister Karen pleaded. Her pleads fell on deaf ears. All that Sister Eliza could think off was the incredible sensation in her palm as it rubbed against Sister Karen’s pussy, rousing it. She lowered her head and tentatively stuck her tongue out, letting the tip gently part the outer lips, then running it upwards until it came into contact with the clit hiding in its little hood. Sister Karen gasped.

“No, no, no, no!” she chanted, shaking her head. She tried to push Sister Eliza away put the angle was awkward and Sister Eliza was too strong, too determined. Her laps at Sister Karen’s pussy were becoming more forceful and soon she had her fingers in there as well. Tears were now streaming down Sister Karen’s face and she was still pleading for her friend to stop, but in a small voice, filled with doubt and guilt. Involuntarily, her hips made small thrusting movements, Sister Eliza’s tongue broke down her resolve like a sledgehammer as it danced around her pussy.

Sister Agnes woke with a shout, the three young nuns eyeing her curiously. She dragged herself to her feet, shaking off her sleep-grogginess. ‘It can’t be true. The dream can’t be true,’ she thought. As soon as she had her body under control she ran to the bathroom, shouting over her shoulder to the young nuns that they should keep praying.

Barging in, her hopes that all might be well were quickly dashed. The scene before her was right out of her dream. Sister Karen sat on the toilet, her legs spread out, while Sister Eliza knelt between them with her face glued to Sister Karen’s pussy, hard at work.

“For shame, you two!” Sister Agnes shouted, slamming the door behind her. She grabbed Sister Eliza by her throat and dragged her to her feet.

“This is all your doing, you harlot! Have you no self-restraint?” She pushed Sister Eliza away from Sister Karen, then turned to the latter.

“Cover yourself up, we can still fight this, together,” she said more gently. But Sister Karen didn’t cover herself, she just sat there matter-of-factly, displaying her dripping pussy. Sister Agnes suddenly felt her stomach tighten. The situation was not as much under her control as she thought.

“I don’t think so, sister. We don’t want to fight it any longer. We want to embrace pleasure,” she heard Sister Eliza say behind her. Suddenly, she found strong hands on her back and before she knew it she was down on her knees inches away from Sister Karen’s cunt. She recognized the scent assailing her nose from her dream. Sister Eliza pressed her hands to her head.

“Lick her, sister. She loves to have her pussy licked and you must make amends for so rudely interrupting my cunnilingus,” she said.

“Yes, lick me. Stop babbling and put that tongue of yours to some good use,” Sister Karen harmonized.

Sister Agnes fought Sister Eliza’s hands. The smell was making her heady, but she easily fought its allure. The two nuns fought for a minute, then Sister Eliza eased her grip, but didn’t let go.

“All right, I guess we can persuade you some other way,” she said. Sister Karen bent forward and grabbed Sister Agnes’ arms, while Sister Eliza grabbed her ankles. They held her between them, then turned her over and let her fall on her back. The wind was knocked out of her and as she struggled to regain her breath, Sister Eliza had pushed her habit up to her waist and spread her legs.

“No! Let me go, you fiends,” she tried to pull herself free, but Sister Karen’s grip on her wrists was too strong. She was trapped. She tried to scream for the young nuns in the other room, but the walls were thick and the door massive. All they would hear were some faint sounds that meant nothing to them.

Sister Eliza admired the white smooth thighs, bending down and started planting small kisses on them. She forced her body further between the legs, spreading them further apart. Sister Agnes looked down in panic, seeing her panties and bare legs exposed.

Sister Eliza slowly kissed herself up the thighs, getting closer to her objective with every kiss. When her tongue touched the panties she didn’t rip them off right away. Instead, she kissed around them, then used her fingers to pull them slightly aside, planting more kisses all around Sister Agnes’s pussy.

Sister Agnes had steeled herself when Sister Eliza’s assault began, but all this teasing and taunting was driving her wild. She could handle the temptations that crashed in and then out again, but this cat-and-mouse game was beyond anything she had encountered before. She didn’t know how to behave, Sister Eliza’s tender kisses were sending strong impulses raging through her. But the knowledge that this was just the beginning, that things would get much more intense once the kisses started landing on her exposed pussy, this knowledge was eating away at her resolve.

“Just... Just do what you want to me, but I will never give in,” she panted. Sister Eliza just laughed scornfully. With one swift stroke she ripped the panties off. Keeping her eyes locked on Sister Agnes’s she slowly lowered her mouth until it completely engulfed the whole pussy, her tongue teasing the red flesh. Then she started to eat her out in earnest.

Sister Agnes shuddered and let out a small moan. She knew it would be good, pleasure was the weapon of the evil one after all. But why did it have to be this good? She was becoming frantic. The evil powers had poisoned her dreams and her mind and now they were claiming her body.

“Please, no. Please, sister, think of your religious responsibility. Recall your faith in God. You can still be saved!” It was her last resort, if she couldn’t win this fight herself she must try to get the others to turn from their evil ways.

“Listen, Sister Karen. It’s not too late. Abandon this evil path. God is good. He will forgive you,” she pleaded, crying. The feelings in her loins were overwhelming her, making it hard for her to think straight. She could feel how her pussy was moistening up, yielding itself to Sister Eliza’s persistent tongue-job. The pleasure was getting to her, she could feel that. She felt her priorities shift. Her faith didn’t seem all important anymore. Indifference to her body’s need seemed like a sin to her now, sin that she could only atone for by making up for lost time. ‘No, this isn’t right. This isn’t me thinking,’ she tried to reason. But even reason, the rock around which she had built her world, suddenly seemed insignificant in comparison to passion and pleasure.

She had given herself to God twenty years ago, but now she felt ready to abandon him and give herself to another. ‘You’re weak’, she thought. ‘You don’t deserve to be the agent of God. You deserve what is coming to you,’ she reasoned. Maybe it was the truth, or maybe just an excuse to give in. She didn’t really care.

An hour later she reemerged from the bathroom. Sister Karen and Sister Eliza still had some unfinished business with each other, what with them having given her their complete attention for the whole hour. She could still feel the taste of Sister Karen’s exquisite pussy on her tongue and she smiled. She had donned the habit again, but remained naked underneath. The feel of the rough fabric rubbing against her raw nipples and bare thighs kept her in a high state of arousal.

The young nuns were still praying, sitting on their haunches rocking back and forth. Now that she was seeing the world in a different light Sister Agnes immediately noticed their cute asses straining the cloth. She walked over to them, squatting behind them.

“Now it is time to teach you to fight temptation, girls.” The young nuns looked at each other confused, but said nothing. They didn’t question the commands of their superiors, Sister Agnes knew, and chuckled inside. It would come in handy now, making their conquest all too easy.

Not able to resist any longer, Sister Agnes placed a hand on the buttocks of the girl on the right. She slowly trailed it lower.

“You have been fighting visions in your dreams, right?” she asked. They all nodded. “Visions of wet pussies and tantalizing breasts,” she teased. The girls blushed at the vulgar words. Her hand was now cupping the pussy of the young nun, rubbing it through the cloth. She continued for another minute before moving her hand to the girl in the middle, feeling her up in much the same way.

“Yes, these images in your dreams, they sure are tempting,” she continued. “But they are nothing compared to the real thing.” This she knew from experience. “When something tempts you in the flesh, it is very hard to resist. So you must learn.” Her hand was still rubbing the girl in the middle, now her other hand cupped the girl on the left. The girls were getting flushed and were sending each other quizzical looks, but still they remained still under Sister Agnes rude ministration.

Finally, she stood up and moved in front of the girls. She dragged a chair over so it was positioned right in front of them. She sat down and crossed her legs.

“Do you think you are ready to face temptation in the flesh? To fight it?” she asked. The girls were unsure were this was going, but nevertheless promised they would succeed any test she put before them.

“Very well then,” she replied, planting her legs on either arm of the chair. Then she slowly dragged her habit upwards, until her pussy was in plain view. The young nuns stared in shock, their eyes the size of saucers. Sister Agnes smiled to herself, she couldn’t wait to have these nubile young bodies crawling all over her. She moved her hands to her crotch and began shamelessly to play with herself. The sight of the three lovely faces gaping at her was turning her on big time and she came within minutes.

“You see, girls. You feel the temptation. You feel it pull at you. You want to touch yourself. You want to crawl over here and stick your tongues up my pussy. This is temptation in the flesh. You think you can take it?”

She continued to talk to the girls, getting ever more vulgar and trashy. All the while, she masturbated furiously, climaxing several more times. She could she they were lost. With no one to pull them back, they slowly slid of the edge and plunged into an abyss of lust and desire.

One by one they came crawling closer. The one in the middle came right up between her legs, only stopping when her face came into contact with a pussy that seemed like the size of the world to the befuddled young girl. The others watched in fascination as their sister began licking and sucking, their hands going to their own pleasure mounds. Sister Agnes smiled and helped them undress.

It was time for evening mass, but no one in the room noticed this insignificant matter. And even if they did they certainly weren’t going to interrupt their lovemaking for it. No way. Sister Agnes sighed in contentment as she came down from yet another orgasm. This was the best day of her life. She looked around at the five other nuns lying around her, naked like her. Yes, definitely the best day of her life.

A fleeting image of a big cock, a fabulous body and a familiar face flashed through her mind. She stood up and unbolted the door. Walking towards the living quarters, she felt it was time to renew an old friendship. The thought made her cunt tingle in anticipation.