The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Myths and Monsters

Chapter 1

Dalan’s heart pounded in his chest as the Spider Matron looked down at him. The woman sat in the center of a massive web, her four eyes unblinking as they examined him. Her grey-skinned body was utterly unclothed, and her slightly plump form bounced a bit with every small motion.

“I think you are ready for your tests,” she said at last.

Dalan bowed his head slightly.

“I have taught you much on the art of weaving webs within minds and hearts,” the Spider Matron told him. “But now it is time to see if you can put your learning to the test. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Matron,” Dalan said softly.

“Very good,” the Spider Matron said. Then she raised her voice. “You may enter.”

The door to the room opened, and a young woman stepped in. Lithe and athletic in form, with reddish-brown hair cut short to just below her ears… or rather, where her ears would have been had she been human. Instead, she had two feline ears poking out from the top of her head. Her eyes shone with catlike gold, and a tail the color of her hair extended from an opening in the back of her specially-tailored dress.

Dalan blinked. “Nora?” he asked. “What are you doing here?”

The catgirl smiled at him. “I asked to be the one you were tested with,” she said. “I mean, if you succeed, you’ll leave this village, right? I’m the one who found you, so…”

Dalan couldn’t help but smile back at her.

* * *

It had been six years ago.

Nora had been exploring the outskirts of the monster village, not straying too far lest she arrive in the world of men, when she found the boy.

He looked to be about her age, with sandy-blond hair, and wearing tattered and stained clothes. He was unconscious, and his body was covered in bruises.

She moved to help him, and stopped short as she realized that this boy was a human.

Did she really need to help him? Humans were dangerous. They had hated monsters like her and her village for centuries. Would it be better to let the boy die?

She didn’t know how long she hesitated, but eventually she reached a decision: no. She would not let this boy die.

Nora slung the unconscious human over her shoulder and carried him to the village, where a panic soon rose up. Monsters ran about, and argued with one another over what to do with this human boy. Many said that they needed to kill him.

That’s when the Spider Matron spoke up.

She was old, very old, but had not aged in decades, perhaps even centuries. All the monsters in the village bowed to her wisdom. So when she declared that she would take in the boy and care for him and raise him, the monsters deferred to her.

And so Dalan came to the village.

* * *

“Sit down in that chair, Nora,” the Spider Matron said gently. Dalan watched as Nora did so, smiling nervously.

“Now Dalan,” the Spider Matron said. “Weave the web that will bind her to you.”

“Are you sure?” Dalan asked.

“I am,” Nora said.

“Don’t hesitate,” the Spider Matron told him. “Do you believe that Tessalda will sit back while you second-guess yourself.”

At the mention at Tessalda’s name, Dalan felt his heart harden, and a cold fury took him over. It was amazing how after all these years, the woman still had such an effect on him.

He flicked his hand, and ethereal webs spun out from his fingers and attached themselves to Nora’s head.

* * *

The harsh crack of the whip rang out through the forest, and Dalan felt a stinging pain on his back, followed by a warm, sticky, wetness.

“You should carry those faster!” Tessalda’s voice demanded. Dalan fought back the tears of pain and continued forward, holding the stack of stone tiles.

Tessalda was a priestess of the Night Goddess, and she was a terrible slave-driver. Dalan’s family had fallen under a debt to the Night Goddess’ temple, and had been forced to sell him into slavery to escape it. Every day since, Tessalda had tormented him and tortured him.

Dalan said silent prayer that it would end as soon as this shrine was finished, but he knew it wouldn’t. The Night Priests would find a new job for him and his fellow slaves. This would be his life forever.

...Unless he escaped. Unless he ran into the wilderness.

He would, he vowed. He would find his way to freedom, and then he would take revenge on the Night Priests, starting with Tessalda.

* * *

Dalan spun his fingers, weaving the web around Nora’s mind. He sent out a few more threads, and one connected to exactly what he was looking for: Nora’s happiness. He weaved and spun, finding her sense of duty, her submissiveness, and her sexuality. He connected all these things, and wove them together in a web that stretched from Nora to himself.

Nora was breathing heavily now. Her face was red, and she was giving Dalan a strange look. He continued to weave.

The Spider Matron was a devotee of a god simply called the Lust Primordial. It existed in aspects both male and female, and everything in between. She had taught him much of the ways of the god, and how those ways could be used to draw power.

Still, this was the first time Dalan had truly tapped into the lust of another. The Spider Matron had always shown him hers, guided him through the webs of her mind, but now he was connected, truly connected, to the lust in Nora, and he had the power to direct it wherever he wanted.

It was… intoxicating. But at the same time, it was terrifying. This girl had saved his life all those years ago, when he was just a runaway slave. How could he reshape her? How could he change her into something else?

Dalan hesitated.

“Continue the weaving,” the Spider Matron told him. “The power of the Lust Primordial flows through you. Bind her to you. Take her, mind, body, and soul. Only then will you be truly able to achieve your goals.”

Dalan wasn’t looking at her, but some part of him could tell that a smile was creeping over the Spider Matron’s face. “You may make Nora your companion and lover, and through her you will gain the power to tear down Tessalda’s walls, and make the slaver into a slave.”

Tessalda’s face, her cruel grin, came into Dalan’s mind, and he steeled his resolve. Nora had offered herself. She knew what she was agreeing to become. And if she was giving him this chance at revenge, it would be the highest of insults to reject her sacrifice.

“Thank you,” Dalan said softly to the catgirl, and Nora smiled at him. It was, he realized, a smile of love, though at this point he wasn’t sure how much of it was natural, and how much had been brought out by his web.

He pulled on the strands, binding her to him. He pulled again, wrapping her lust and love and happiness into her devotion to him. Into her submissiveness.

He pulled again, and this time Nora was lifted from her chair, and pulled toward him bodily.

The web faded from Dalan’s sight. It seemed strong enough to hold. For now, at least.

“You must solidify the web,” the Spider Matron told him. “You know what must be done.”

Nora was a head shorter than him, and she was looking at him with wide, nervous eyes. Softly, Dalan cupped her cheek in his hand.

“How do you feel?” he asked her.

“I…” Nora seemed to struggle for words. “I love you,” she said finally.

Dalan kissed her.

Slowly the two sank to the web-covered floor. Dalan’s hands roamed Nora’s body, feeling her strong legs and her bountiful chest. He pulled up her dress, and his hands traced the wet slit between her legs. Nora moaned into his mouth and wriggled against him.

“Tell me what you want,” Dalan whispered.

“Please…” Nora begged. “Please… enter me.”

He could feel one of her own hands fumbling at his pants, and Dalan drew back slightly to help it. Soon, his hard member was freed, and he fell back atop the catgirl, and guided himself into her.

Nora gasped sharply as he entered. “Oh!” she cried. “That’s so—! So—! Oh, gods!”

Dalan drew back, and then slowly thrust back into her.

“Oh gods!” Nora repeated. “Keep... ! Keep going! Please!”

Dalan continued to pull back and thrust in. He soon had a steady rhythm going, gradually gaining pace. One hand snaked its way into Nora’s breast and played with a hard nipple, while his other hand grabbed her hair, and held her head in place.

“Oh… fuck!” Nora cried. “FUCK! YES! It’s… it’s so….! Oh gods! So good!”

The threads reappeared in Dalan’s vision, and with a single finger he tightened them.

“Oh my FUCK!” Nora’s eyes rolled back as Dalan’s hold on her solidified, and an orgasm rocketed through her. “FUCKING YES! MASTER! I LOVE YOU MASTER! I love… you… Masteeeer…”

Dalan felt a tightening in his loins and erupted into her. Once he was finished, he pulled out, and looked down at his handiwork. Nora seemed to be in a haze, her head rolling useless back and forth while she panted for air, a stupid grin on her face.

“Maaaasteeeerrr…” she purred happily.

“Well done,” the Spider Matron said, and Dalan turned to look at her. She remained in her web, watching with pride on her face. “But there is one more test, and I will not be near to provide guidance.”

Dalan stood, tucking his manhood back into his trousers. He felt… renewed. The Lust Primordial’s power had surged through him, and the sexual energy of his taking Nora felt like it had rejuvenated him, as if he’d had a good night’s sleep.

“Step through that door,” the Spider Matron said, indicating which door she meant. “Your final test awaits you in the garden, and will be much more difficult.”

Dalan nodded. “Are you alright?” he asked Nora. She was still lying on the ground.

“I’m… fiiiine,” she said. “Just… never felt that good. Thank you, Master.” She beamed up at him. “You’ll take the next one, I know you will. And she’ll be so happy you did.”

“Thank you,” Dalan said. “Now rest a bit.”

“Of course, Master,” Nora said, as Dalan stepped through the door to the Spider Matron’s garden.

* * *

Zareen sat in the Spider Matron’s garden, multiple sets of eyes taking in the many plants and statues that decorated the place.

She was blindfolded. She always blindfolded herself. It was safer that way. As a medusa, her eyes could turn others to stone, and kissing the statues to turn them back was something that soon got exhausting when everyone you met got petrified. The mass of snakes that formed her hair saw the world for her instead.

Zareen was an accomplished hunter. Nobody else in the village could match her skill with the bow. Her bronze body was lean and muscled and she stood a head taller than most humans, a race she despised.

She never understood why the Spider Matron had taken in Dalan. A human in the village would just bring trouble. Theirs was a petty and destructive race that brought nothing but bloodshed wherever they went. Dalan should have been left to die in the forest.

When the Spider Matron had approached about this test, Zareen had been hesitant, but soon the idea of crushing the human’s spirits roused her enthusiasm. Of course Dalan wouldn’t be able to subjugate her mind. She was a medusa, one of the most feared creatures in all the lands. A mere pathetic human could never hope to ensnare her.

The door opened, and Dalan walked into the garden. Zareen smiled coldly at him. “This is where you fail, little man,” she said. “I’m going to enjoy watching you fall.”

Dalan stared at her in surprise. “I, uh, wasn’t expecting you,” he said. “Shall we?”

“Go ahead and try. I have no intention of becoming your simpering sex puppet.”

Dalan cocked his head slightly. “You seem pretty confident, Zareen.”

“Of course I am,” she said. “You’re just a human. You could never make me do anything I don’t want to.”

A strange smirk appeared on Dalan’s face. What arrogance. She’d wipe it off him soon enough. “Very well,” the human said. “We’ll see.”

He started moving his hands, as if he were directing invisible strings. Zareen wondered if she’d even feel anything as he attempted to work his magic—

Oh. There it was.

She suddenly felt horny. There was heat between her legs, and the fabric of her shirt was rubbing against her hard nipples. Was this his plan? Make her horny? As if that would work. She had more than enough self-control.

‘He won’t make me do what I don’t want to.’ The thought came unbidden to her mind. The same sentiment she’d just expressed out loud. She held onto it. This human could never control her.

He’s just a human. Nothing to worry about.

Yes, obviously. She was too guarded. What did she have to fear from a human? She relaxed slightly. It wouldn’t make a difference. He was far too weak to truly control her.

And if he actually was strong enough to control her, then obviously he deserved to.

Wait, what?

That was a strange thought. Where had it come from? Zareen frowned. Dalan was smirking at her. Why was he so confident? He was obviously weak. So weak she…

She’d…

...she’d lowered her defenses.

Shit.

She scowled. The bastard had tricked her. He’d pulled on her confidence and got her to stop taking him seriously as a threat. He’d gotten her to practically invite him into her mind. Well, that wasn’t going to work. He couldn’t make her do what she didn’t want to.

“No!” she said out loud through gritted teeth. “I see what you did. I won’t fall for it again. You hear me?”

The bastard chuckled, and a sudden surge of arousal shot through her. Oh this wasn’t good. She was wet and panting. It was starting to become difficult to think. She just wanted to get fucked.

Fuck. No.

“Stop that!” she nearly shouted. She resisted the urge with all her might.

He couldn’t make her do what she didn’t want to do.

But… what did she want to do?

She wanted to fuck.

But… that was what he wanted her to do…

This was getting confusing. Zareen could barely keep her thoughts together. “What are you doing to me?” she asked. “I can’t… Can’t think straight.”

This was bad. The son of a bitch was winning.

No. No, he was a weak human. She was being paranoid. He couldn’t win.

But it felt like he was.

But he couldn’t be.

She didn’t understand. She whirled around in her mind. Which thoughts were hers? Which thoughts had been manipulated by him? Where were his webs? What parts of her had he ensnared, and which parts were free?

She clung to her mantra.

He couldn’t make her do what she didn’t want to do.

And what didn’t she want to do?

She didn’t want to… she…

Well, she didn’t want to not have sex.

She didn’t want to be clothed.

Yes, he wouldn’t win. She just wouldn’t do what she didn’t want to do and everything would work out. Zareen started removing her clothing. She exposed her bronze skin to the sunlight. Her nipples stood tall and proud in arousal.

Dalan was watching her. Good, let him watch. She needed him aroused so that she could use that dick. Ha! She’d definitely outsmarted him now. She bet he’d never imagined that she’d fuck him on her own terms instead of his, but that was why he couldn’t control her.

She swayed over to Dalan, and pushed him down onto a bench. Gingerly, she removed his cock from his trousers, and climbed on top of him. Yes, this was what she wanted.

She lowered herself onto him. She felt the head of his dick at her entrance. It was… electrifying. She’d never felt so excited before. She couldn’t hold back. She impaled herself on him.

“Oh yeeeeeeeessssss!” Zareen gasped. “This is perfect! This is what I wanted! Fuck yes!”

She rode him. Up and down, up and down. This was exactly what she needed. This was exactly what she wanted.

She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to keep fucking her. She wanted to open up to him and let him fuck her mind and fuck her pussy. She wanted… she wanted….!

“I want you!” she moaned. “You want you to control me!”

Dalan grinned at her. “Very well,” he said.

Zareen could feel him inside her mind. Could feel her thoughts and emotions being bound up and woven together and… no! He’d won! He’d tricked her! Given her a comforting thought to hold onto, to use as a source of strength, and then twisted it around and used it to control her!

“You bastard!” she snarled. “You… bastard!”

“Shush,” Dalan said. “It’ll all be alright.”

It… it would.

Zareen realized with a start that she liked this. She liked Dalan controlling her. This was… it was bliss. How could she have fought it? Why had she resisted so? This was exactly what she was made for.

“Oh fuck!” she cried as she felt the orgasm building. “Master I’m cummmmiiiiinnnggg! Oh Master! Master!”

Her whole body spasmed. Her brain went numb. She’d never experienced a sensation this intense before. This was perfection. Somewhere through it all, she could feel the hot liquid of her new Master’s cum inside her. She was… proud. Proud that he had deigned to use her.

“Thank you,” she gasped. “Thank you…”

* * *

Zareen had collapsed on top of him. Dalan laid there, enjoying the post coital bliss. He rubbed her head, and noted that the snakes on her lazed around and reacted as if they quite enjoyed being petted.

“Congratulations.”

Her craned his head and saw the Spider Matron standing in the garden. Nora stood behind her, her dress and hair thoroughly disheveled, smiling shyly at him.

“You have passed the test,” the Spider Matron said. “And you have bound two slaves to yourself. You are ready.”

Dalan smiled. “I am,” he said. “Nora, prepare for a journey. We’re leaving tomorrow.”

The catgirl beamed at him. “Yes, Master,” she said. “I can’t wait.”