The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OF WOLVES AND LAMBS

(mc,mf,ff, md, hm, in)

Synopsis: A cruel being with the power to warp reality itself appears in town. Will anyone be able to stop it and undo the perverted changes it makes?

One – At The Mall

“I will never understand why Katy insists on wearing bras. I mean just look at her, her boobs are positively tiny. I guess thats why she never had a boyfried. I bet she is still a virgin.”

“Not everyone is as blessed by nature as you baby.” Jake grinned as he wached the thin, nerdy looking girl walk past them.

Stephanie smiled sweetly at her boyfriend. He was right of course. She did have good genes. Long brown curls framed her beautiful face with its big brown eyes. Her cute freckles and full, pouty lips ensured that wherever she went she had a lot of male attention. What really made her the center of attention however was her body.

She spend a lot of time working out and it showed. Her long shapely legs ended in a firm bubble butt that just screamed out to be grabbed and above a flat stomach on which the slight outlines of her abs were visible sat what her boyfried had once called ‘her crown jewels’.

Stephs breasts were spectacular in every way. They were a large D-cup, crowned by suckable pink nipples and seemingly defied gravity. Not a single girl in college came close and she knew it.

She usually wore clothes that accentuated her charms. Today was no different. A tight mini skirt showed of her butt to the full extend and when a guy dared to take a closer look (which many did, despite Stephanies hulking boyfried Jake) the outline of her thong was visible. A form fitting tank top with the symbol of the football team left her stomach free almost up to her navel and showed a great amount of cleavage.

Today, she and Jake sat near a small fountain in a quiet part of the mall which served as a famous hang-out spot. It was still early in the morning, so the spot was comparably emtpy. Steph was still laughing about Katy boobs or more precisely the lack thereof, when a stranger sat down right next to them.

Stephanie turned to the stranger and was about to make a rude remark when she was suddenly gripped by fear. The tall, middle aged man was average in every aspect, yet there was something strange about him. In a way, his very presence seemed somehow wrong. It took her a moment to realize what it was. The summer sun was rising rapidly and the bushes which surrounded the small fountain in a large circle were casting long shadows. The stranger however was not. Nor did he seem to have any reflection on the shimmering surface of the fountains water.

His piercing grey eyes looked at her as if staring into her very soul. Steph glanced around. Strangely, nobody but her seemed to notice the man. She startled when the stranger began to speak. “It is not nice to talk about others in such a dismissive way.” His voice was deep, commanding.

“I didn’t mean to..”

“No need to explain. You are probably just envious because Katy has tits and you don’t. They probably don’t even make bras for your size, do they?”

“Listen punk, what is wrong with you? I have...ohmygod!” Stephanie’s hands flew to her breasts. She looked down in disbelief. Her bra had vanished. There was no mistake about it, as her tiny nipples were now poking little tents into the thin fabric of her tank top. She stared at the stranger open mouthed when another sensation caused her look down again.

Her breasts were shrinking. Fist barely noticeable, then faster an faster. After a few seconds they were only a mere B-Cup, then an A-Cup until nothing but two tiny little nubs remained. She gasped in shock. She had seen some eleven year olds with bigger breasts than this.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!” She demanded, her voice shrill with fear.

The stranger looked at her calmly. “I know, i know. It wouldn’t be so bad if your nipples weren’t constantly erect, huh? It’s not your fault that they are so sensitive. And they are a bit on the big side too. Inherited from your mother i suppose?”

“I strongly recommend that you leave this instant!”

A second or two nothing seemed to happen. Then, she felt an unmistakable sensation. Her nipples were getting hard. And harder. And even harder until both were almost an inch long, drawing even more attention to her tiny boobs. Almost fainting Stephanie tried to push them back in with her thumbs only to be overwhelmed by intense pleasure. It felt as if her nipples were connected directly with her clit, sending waves of pleasure up her spine. Gasping she yerked her hands away. Even then, she could feel the slight breeze of the wind caressing them through her top.

“Hey Jake. It’s a shame your girlfriend isn’t als well endowed as Katy over there, right?” The stranger chuckled.

“Yeah, it must be awesome to have a girlfried with tits like that. No offense baby.” Jake replied with a dreamy expression.

Steph looked over at Katy in alarm. Katy was still sitting on a bench, but was now sporting massive boobs, D-cups at least. On a second thought, they looked exactly like her own tits had looked only a minute ago.

Stephanie tried toram her elbow into the strangers face, but her body refused to cooperate. Instead she just remained sitting and glared at him menacingly. “I don’t know how you’re doing this, but you better turn me back to normal or my boyfriend will smash you to pulp!”

The stranger scratched his chin. “I can see why you’re angry. It must be hard for you. Your boyfriend cheating on you with Katy and all that..”

“He would never cheat on me. Now leave us alone you piece of shit!!”

“Oh please Stephanie. Think about it. I think every guy can understand him, considering your embarassing little problem...”

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

“Why don’t you tell me Jake. You know that i am talking about, right?”

“Well....yeah..her pussy. It’s kinda loose and sloppy. I can barely feel anything when we’re having sex and it smells kind of strong when she is horny...” Jake replied with a sigh.

“And she is horny most of the time, right?”

“Yeah... most people think she is some kind of pervert because she always smells like pussy.”

Stephanie could not believe what she was hearing. “But thats...thats a lie! Our sex life is great...”

The stranger looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “Prove it.”

“What do you mean...i..”

“Prove that Jake is lying. Tug that skirt into your belt, pull down your panties and show us that little pussy of yours.”

Steph looked up. The people around still weren’t paying any attention to them. She was about to tell the stranger to fuck off, but her hands were having a mind of their own. Without waiting, they took her skirt and pulled it up, tugging the hem into her belt, exposing her shapely ass for everyone to see.

She tried to fight it with all her willpower, but like in slow motion she bend at her waist whileher hands approached her tiny red thong and proceeded to pull it down her legs. She tried to resist with every ounce of strenth her mind had. Still, shivering she stepped out of her panties and sat down again. Then, slowly her legs opened. Steph looked down.

“No...oh god...”

Her sex looked, red, swollen and inflamed. Big inner lips protruded widely from her gash, flanking a big clit which had easily the size of a ripe sherry. Below, her pussy hole gaped open almost a full inch, profusely leaking juice. A second later a strong smell hit her nostrils. There was no mistake what it was and where it came from. The strong smell of wet pussy began to saturate the area. At the same time a strong need kicked in. Her willpower all but spent, she could not stop her hands from traveling towards her needy hole.

“Why are you doing this to me? Oh god this is disgusting, please change me back!” Despite all arguing she couldn’t resist running a finger over her labia, leaving a thick, slimy trail on her perfectly manicured nail.

“Itchy? Thats what i thought. Looks like a chronic thing to me. You’re probably not even able to wear panties. Ah, come on, i know you masturbate alot, but at the mall? Be a good girl. Put that naughty finger away and close your legs.”

Without thinking, Stephs body obeyed. When her legs closed her pussy produced a vulgar farting noise. She could already feel her juices run down the crack of her ass. Her cheeks were beet red in embarassment.

“Please, please please, you can’t do this. Have mercy please, you have to turn me back!”

“Ah, but there is no need to panic. There is a cure for those symptoms.”

“There...there is?” Steph looked at the stranger with hope.

“Sperm, if orally administered is able to supress the symptoms for an hour, maybe even two.”

“Sperm?! Are you kidding me? I...”

“Shut up. Here i was being nice. Well well well, unfortunately giving blowjobs isn’t an option anymore. You just can’t help but touch dicks with your teeth if you even try. Guys don’t like that.”

“But....but...”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure a lot of girls in college with boyfriends will let you eat them out after sex. Who knows, some guys will probably agree to fuck you up the ass. Well, only the desperate i guess, given your social status. That won’t ease the symptoms of course, it still has to go directly into your mouth. But you’re a smart girl, you will figure out how to get it there, eh?” He grinned.

“Oh and before i forget, you are only able to orgasm if a complete stranger is watching you, right? You sit down in front of him, spread your legs, show him your freaky pussy and pull on your tiny girl tits until you cum. Oh, and of course you lick up the mess you make afterwards. After all you’re quite the little squirter.”

Steph just stared at him. She didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Well, i better get going. You will find that quite a bit has changed, but i’m sure you will deal with it. Bye for now.”

With that he dissappeared.

The changes however didn’t. Rapidly, Steph covered herself. “Jake, oh Jake what are we going to do? How did he do that?!”

“Who did what Fishy? There is no one here but us and Katy over there.”

“What did you call me?!!”

“Oh come on everyone calls you that. You should be glad i even spend some time with you, even if it’s only out of pity.”

“Hey Jake. Hey Fishy. Did you forget our little date Jakey?” A grinning Katy appeared in front of them. Smiling, Jake took her hand and stood up.

“How could i, honey.”

“But Jake! You are my boyfriend!”

Jake and Katy began laughin so hard that it brought tears to their eyes.

“He is your boyfriend? What did you smoke Fishy? You know what, Jake here is going to dump a present for you in a place where the sun never shines. Meet me in the ladies room in 15 minutes. Maybe i let you dig it out with your nose.”

Stephanie wanted to respond but she just felt so...submissive. Everything about Katy projected power and confidence while she felt small and unimportant. “O...Ok...”

“See you in a bit Fishy!” With that they walked away, still chuckling.

Katy looked around. Slowly people were beginning to arrive, sitting on nearby benches, chatting and laughing. She wanted do run home but she knew she had to wait. Katy ordered her to, and somehow she couldn’t bring herself to disobey.

To make matters worse she felt a gnawing need between her legs. She couldn’t help it, she needed to cum. With a sob her hand dissapperared between her legs. Seconds later obscene, squelching noises could be heard.

An elderly couple walked past, staring at her disdainfully. Here was a beautiful young girl, obviously braless, sitting near the fountain, a hand buried to the hilt in her...pussy while an unmistakable smell was in the air. A rapidly growing puddle was easily visible between her legs. Stephanie looked up at them, unable to stop. With a tiny sob she spread her legs and pulled her nipples hard.

Her eyes met those of the elderly man. They were grey and piercing. She came.

TO BE CONTINUED....