The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer

Note: The following story contains explicit sexual material. If stories about sex, and particularly robots and sex, do not appeal to you, please don’t read any further. This story should not be read by anyone under eighteen years of age. (You know who you are.)

PART 1

Preview

It was a cold, rainy Saturday evening. I had nothing planned for the night, so I got in my car and headed for the local mall to do some people watching, and maybe buy a movie, or a book, or just something to help pass the time.

I wandered around the mall for a while. The place was huge and the crowd was thick, easy to get lost in. It was getting late when I finally made my way into a large sporting goods store. Walking in made me remember I’d needed a new jogging suit for some time, since the one I had was starting to wear thin in a few conspicuous places. This seemed as good a time as any to pick one up.

The front of the store was the “Ladies Apparel” section, so I headed toward the men’s section farther in. I finally found the rows of jogging suits nestled all the way in the back of the store, in a small semi-enclosed area. There was a customer service counter near the back corner, but no salesperson. In fact, there were no other customers around either. After wading through the thick crowd of people in the rest of the mall, it was a nice relief.

There were several displays of men’s jogging suits, and I started looking them over. I passed the cotton ones and moved on to the spandex. I wanted spandex for a couple reasons. Not only was it comfortable to jog in, but the feeling of it against my skin had always excited me. As I reached out my hand and felt the smooth fabric, I began looking forward to trying some on.

Most of the shorts were black or blue spandex and, unfortunately, small. My six foot two inch frame needed at least a large. I dug through the rack, looking for an “L” on a tag. Ah, there’s one. I pulled it out. It was black, with a tank top. It looked like it would fit, but I figured I should pick out another pair just in case. I was rifling though the rack looking for another large when my fingers felt a smooth, metallic fabric. The fabric felt so unique, I stopped and pulled it out. As I removed it from the rack, I realized it was a shiny silver jogging suit.

Just looking at the suit excited me, and the feeling of it under my fingers added to my excitement. I checked the size. Small. Damn. I looked down the rack and saw a few other pairs. Small. Small. Medium. There- Large. Perfect.

With the two suits in my hand, I looked around for a dressing room. I finally saw the sign all the way on the other side of the store. Great. Now I had to walk all the way over there with this silver suit, and except for this corner, the store was packed.

“Can I help you?”

The voice came from right behind me. I turned around to find a smiling saleswoman. She was young, tall, and thin, with short cropped brown hair. I thought I felt the silver fabric under my fingertips tingle. I looked down at the silver suit in my hands for a second before I answered her.

“I was looking for a dressing room so I could try these on. Are those the only ones?” I gestured toward the far wall.

“On, no. There are some right over here. Follow me.” She turned toward the back wall. We made our way between the racks to the empty service desk. She turned her head briefly to look at me. “Right this way.”

I followed her behind the counter. She went over to the back wall and pushed open a door I hadn’t even noticed. They really should mark these things more clearly.

She held the door open and gestured inside. “Here you go. There are several rooms back here. Just pick an empty one. If you need any assistance, my name is Joanne.”

“Thanks.” I smiled at her and went inside. I found myself in a small hallway with several louvered doors on the side. They all appeared to be open. I chose one and went in. As I closed the door to the room I had chosen, I heard the door that Joanne had opened for me close with a thud.

I hung up the two suits and undressed, stripping down to my underwear, leaving my clothes in a pile on the floor. As I looked at the silver suit, I decided to take off my underwear too. I knew it was probably in direct violation of some store policy, but I wanted to feel that smooth metal fabric against my skin, and for some reason the feeling of being naked in this unfamiliar place was exciting. Anyway, there was nobody else in the dressing rooms, and there was a lock on the door.

As much as I was looking forward to putting on the silver one, I decided to save it for last. I picked up the black suit, pants first, feeling the cool fabric slide up my legs and around my crotch. I slid the spandex tank top over my head, pulled it down, and then looked at myself in the mirror. I was in good shape, and the spandex looked good curving around my legs and chest. I looked at the growing bulge between me legs. That was the problem with not wearing anything under spandex. Everything just hung out. The fact that I was starting to stiffen didn’t help matters.

I stripped the black suit off, standing naked again in the rather chilly dressing room. My feeling of excitement grew as I reached down to get the silver suit. As I picked it up I felt a small shock of static electricity. Dry in here. I started to put the suit on.

As I slid the pants up my leg, I felt the same cool sensation I felt with the other suit, except this feeling was accompanied by a tingling, like low electric current. I quickly pulled the silver pants up over my now hard cock and felt the fabric envelop me. This suit seemed a little tighter than the other one, and I wondered if I’d gotten one size too small. No- the tag said large. The tingling sensation on my legs continued, and even felt like it was getting stronger. I reached down and picked up the smooth, silvery shirt. This one wasn’t a tank top, but had long sleeves ending in shiny metal fingers. Strange for a jogging suit, but I couldn’t wait to slide it on.

I was about to put the shirt on when I heard the outside door open. Damn. I was really starting to get into this.

I heard a woman’s voice. “Here you go. There are several rooms back here. Just pick an empty one. If you need any assistance, my name is Joanne.” I heard another voice say “Thanks.” and then the sound of footsteps in the hallway.

I looked at my stiff cock straining against the silver fabric, and double checked to make sure the dressing room door was locked. It was. The footsteps went past my dressing room and moved to one a couple doors down. I heard the click of the door closing, followed by the rustling of clothes. The outside door closed with another thud.

I looked back down at the shiny shirt in my hand. Forgetting about the other occupant, I slid the shirt over my head, and pulled my arms through the long, tight sleeves. The shirt glided on as easily as the pants, but it also seemed a little tight. The same tingling sensation accompanied the shirt, and it even felt as if the tingling in my legs increased. I was now standing in front of the mirror almost totally encased by this shiny metal fabric.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror for several minutes. For some reason I couldn’t stop looking. My cock was incredibly swollen, and the fabric did little to hide it. I could feel the fabric clinging to every inch of my body. The feeling was accentuated by the tingling that had now increased to the point where it felt like a low electric current was coursing through my body.

My hand reached down and began moving over the suit. I could feel my muscles under the thin metal. I was in good shape, but there was a firmness and bulk to them that I hadn’t felt before. My hand slid over my stomach, and I felt the ripple of each individual muscle through the fabric. My shoulders looked broader than usual, and my pecs pushed against the tight fabric. I was aroused by the constant tingling I was feeling, and reached down and rubbed my hand over my stiff member. Each time I rubbed the tingling feeling increased.

I started to feel light headed. I thought about sitting down, but for some reason my legs didn’t want to bend. Instead, my legs suddenly started heading towards the dressing room door. What the hell was I doing??! The last thing I wanted to do was walk out of this room wearing nothing but this skin tight suit, sporting an incredible hard on, but apparently my body had other ideas. I watched as my hand reached out, turned the doorknob, and opened the door. My legs started moving again. I was walking stiff legged- I couldn’t seem to bend my knees, or my arms, or any other part of my body. What was happening? My legs stopped moving, and I found myself in the hallway outside the dressing room. I still couldn’t move any part of my body, and I stood there stiffly, hoping that no one would come in to try on any clothes. This would take some explaining.

Suddenly I heard a click down at the other end of the dressing room corridor. The person who had come in while I was putting on the suit! I had completely forgotten about them! My body turned stiffly toward the sound of the click, and I had the sinking realization that the dressing room door was opening. Whoever was coming out was about to be in for one hell of a shock. I tried to turn back toward my dressing room and make a last minute escape, but it was no use. I was frozen in place.

I watched as the door opened wider. I didn’t know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn’t what happened next. As I watched, I saw a short blond woman walk stiffly and slowly out of the other dressing room. Her walk was stilted, just like mine. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, and she was dressed in what looked like a one-piece bathing suit, except that it was made from the same clingy silver fabric that I was wearing. The fabric clung to every curve of her body, accentuating her pert breasts and buttocks. Her skin that wasn’t covered by the fabric was smooth, her muscles well defined. Her shoulder length hair bobbed back and forth with her halting movements. My eyes, since that was the only part of my body I could move, followed her as she walked stiff legged out of the dressing room, arms at held straight at her sides. The metallic fabric rippled over her body as she stiffly made her way into the corridor. She stopped, paused for a moment, and then slowly turned toward me.

We were about three feet apart, and stood staring at each other for a moment. Her face was expressionless, although I thought I saw a hint of shock in her slightly wide eyes and partially opened mouth. I probably looked the same way.

Her head made a quick, jerky motion to the side.

“Hel.lo.....My........ name.......is..Kim.”

The words came out slowly, sounding mechanical. She looked confused as she said this.

The words triggered something in me. I heard a voice in my head. INPUT RECEIVED. CONVEY RESPONSE. ACTIVATE VOCAL.

I felt my head twitch to the side. My mouth opened.

“Hel.lo......My........name.....is..Tim.”

Kim stood there staring back at me. Her head cocked slightly back and forth several times.

“I.......... I.........I.....”

She looked like she was really confused now, her brow furrowing. She cocked her head again.

“I......I..........am..........” Suddenly her eyes went wide and her head locked into position. “..pro.grammed for you.”

My body stiffened even more. I felt an electric rush coursing through my head. She was programmed for me? What? Programmed. Programmed. She was programmed for me. I was programmed for her. Programmed. She stood there immobile, her eyes wide looking at me. Waiting. Waiting for what? I tried to think, but I couldn’t seem to form a thought. I heard the voice in my head again. INPUT RECEIVED. BEGIN PROGRAMMING. PROGRAM LOADING. PROGRAM LOADING COMPLETE. INITIATE PROGRAM. ACTIVATE VOCAL.

My mouth opened. “In.put....re.ceived.......Load....pro.gram.....Trans.form.one.”

“Un.der.stood......Loa.ding.....pro.gram.” Her body shook once and her head tilted slightly. “Pro. gram..loa.ding..com.plete.”

ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Ini.ti.ate.pro.gram.”

Immediately after the words came out of my mouth, Kim’s arms bent at the elbow until they were straight out in front of her. She started walking toward me, legs locked straight. The shiny fabric of her suit clung to every curve as she “walked” toward me. She stopped just as the erect nipples of her breasts came in contact with my chest. Her hand reached down and grabbed my swollen cock. An electric current exploded outward from my crotch into the rest of my body.

INITIATE TRANSFORM INTERFACE. My hand reached down and cupped the soft mound between her legs.

Her face was only inches from mine. Her lips parted. “I....want...you.”

ACTIVATE VOCAL. “I....want...you.” I heard myself reply.

Her body pressed closer to mine. I could feel the suit wrapping tightly around every part of my body. Her head jerked upward until her eyes were locked on mine. “Fuck........me.”

COMMAND RECEIVED. OBEY COMMAND. EXECUTE. My cock seemed to swell even larger. I could feel the smooth metal of Kim’s suit brushing against me, sending electrical pulses through my body.

ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Po.si.tion...u.nit.” My voice sounded even more mechanical than before.

“Po.si.tion.ing.” Kim’s voice had the same hollow mechanical ring as mine. I saw her eyes go wide as if something inside her had given her a shock. She haltingly backed away from me, standing stiffly at attention. She began to slowly turn to the side. Her body was incredible. The metal fabric clung to the small of her back and lifted over her gently sloping buttocks, curving around into her butt. She continued turning until her back was facing me, and began bending forward in quick starts. She stopped, and I was looking directly at her chrome encased ass.

FUNCTION TRANSFORM TWO. BEGIN INTERFACE NOW. ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Pre.pare.for.in.ter.face.”

“Rea.dy.”

I felt my body jerk into motion. My legs began pistoning forward towards Kim’s rear. I felt the tip of my cock come in contact with the soft fabric covering her perfectly shaped ass. Somehow the fabric of my suit had opened! My hands shot out and grabbed Kim’s silver torso around the small of her back.

ACTIVATE VOCAL. “In.ter.fac.ing.now.”

A staggering jolt of pleasure surged through my body as I slowly began entering her. Unlike the other motions of my body, this was smooth and steady, as I felt the lips of her pussy enveloping me. Wave after wave of electric shocks shot up my cock into every corner of my body. At last I felt my crotch wrap around the curve of her ass as I entered her completely.

Everything else around me had become unimportant. All I felt was the intense tingling of the suit, and the repeated electric currents coursing from Kim into me. I had no control over my actions as our two silver bodies began rocking back in forth a mechanical motion. I continued to fuck her, reveling in the waves of pleasure as the voice in my head began again.

CIRCUITS APPROACHING CRITICAL LEVELS. PREPARE FOR RELEASE. CODE TRANSFORM ONE A. INTERFACING WITH COMPANION UNIT. COMPANION UNIT REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS. PREPARE CIRCUITS FOR SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE.

My cock felt like it was expanding inside her. I could feel each thrust raise the intensity of the shocks coursing through my body. My circuits were beginning to overload. My circuits? What did that mean?

COMPANION UNIT RELEASE BEGINS NOW. Kim’s body suddenly began shaking violently, her head jerking back and forth.

INITIATE RELEASE SEQUENCE. I felt a ball of intense heat forming at the base of my cock. As my body continued to thrust into her the heat exploded up my shaft and began releasing into Kim. I had never felt the intense level of pleasure that was now overcoming me. My body began to shake violently, my torso making quick bending forward motions, and my arms pistoning up and down. RELEASE. RELEASE. RELEASE. My body continued thrusting into Kim, each forward motion releasing more and more of the pent up energy. Finally, my body stopped its motion. RELEASE COMPLETE. CIRCUITS NORMAL.

PROGRAM TRANSFORM ONE COMPLETE. I felt my cock slide out of Kim as my body backed away. I watched as she straightened stiffly and turned back towards me. Her head tilted to the side, a blank expression on her face.

“This.u.nit.has.a.cheived.sat.is.fac.to.ry.re.lease.”

INPUT RECEIVED. ACTIVATE VOCAL.

“This.u.nit.has.al.so.a.cheived.sat.is.fac.to.ry.re.lease....Cir.cuits.are.nor.mal.”

“This.u.nit.will.now.be.gin.shut.down.se.quence.” Kim turned away from me again and pistoned stiffly towards the dressing room at the end of the hall, her arms bent at the elbows. BEGIN SHUTDOWN SEQUENCE. I felt a tightening sensation in my stomach as my legs began following Kim into the room. I turned stiffly, my arms also bent, and closed and locked the door. I turned back toward Kim, and we stood facing each other once more.

Kim’s head cocked again, her blonde hair brushing against the silver fabric coating her shoulders. “This.unit.shut.ting.down.” Her head tilted forward. A few seconds passed. “Shut.down.com.plete” she said as her body suddenly jerked forward. She stood there rock still, her arms raised by her sides, slightly bent forward, eyes wide open, staring at the floor expressionless.

SHUTDOWN UNIT COMMAND ALPHA 2. ALL CIRCUITS SHUTTING DOWN. SEQUENCING 10-9-8-7-6-5- ACTIVATE VOCAL.

“This.u.nit.shut.ting.down.”

4-3-2....

I felt my head tilt down, my eyes staring at Kim’s silvery crotch. I was having a hard time thinking. Something was happening, but what...

1.

ACTIVATE VOCAL.

“Shut.down.com.plete” I heard my mechanical voice say as everything went black.