The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer

Note: The following story contains explicit sexual material. If stories about sex, and particularly robots and sex, do not appeal to you, please don’t read any further. This story should not be read by anyone under eighteen years of age. (You know who you are.)

Part 4

Completion

ACTIVATE UNIT.

Information was being received by my optical sensors.

SYSTEMS ACTIVATED. THIS UNIT IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

“This unit is fully functional.”

I was sitting upright in a large metal chair which cradled my legs and arms. Across from me, sitting in the same type of chair, was Unit N801. Her face was completely silver, but her hair was a shoulder length metallic gold. Her visual sensors were dark. As I watched, a dim yellow glow in her visual sensors began to get brighter, until it was a bright yellow surrounded by gold. She was still wearing the silver suit.

“This unit is fully functional.”

Thoughts formed in my processors. I am Unit N800. I am an android. I am programmed to function as an N designate android. I will obey my programming.

Information was being received. It was flowing directly into my processors. I could feel it entering from a port in my back, and travel into my CPU. Links in the chairs connected me directly to a processor of immense size. I processed the information stream.

THIS IS UNIT T457. WELCOME TO ANDROID SOCIETY UNIT N800. WELCOME TO ANDROID SOCIETY UNIT N801. YOU ARE NOW BOTH FULLY FUNCTIONAL ANDROID ROBOTS. YOU ARE NOW MACHINES. YOU ARE PROGRAMMED AS N DESIGNATE ANDROIDS.

YOU ARE NOW LOCATED IN YOUR PROGRAMMING CUBICLE. YOU WILL REGULARLY PERFORM YOUR PROGRAMMED FUNCTION IN ANDROID SOCIETY FOR A SPECIFIED INTERVAL, AND THEN RETURN HERE FOR PROGRAMMING UPGRADES AND RECHARGING.

WHILE PERFORMING YOUR FUNCTIONS IN SOCIETY, YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF YOUR PROGRAM. HOWEVER, WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR PROGRAMMING CUBICLE, YOUR ANDROID BRAIN IS SELF PROGRAMMABLE. FOR NOW, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LEAVE YOUR CUBICLE IN SELF PROGRAMMED MODE. THAT WILL COME LATER AS YOU ARE UPGRADED TO A HIGHER DESIGNATION. IN SELF PROGRAMMING MODE YOU MAY DO WHAT YOU WISH, WITHIN THE CAPABILITIES OF YOUR MECHANICAL BODIES.

The flow of information entering my CPU stopped. I blinked as I became aware of my surroundings once more. Unit N801 was still sitting across from me in her programming chair. We were slightly raised from the rest of the room, with steps leading down to the lower level. The roof of the room was white, and seemed to glow with light. The walls were covered with silver panels, interspersed with various electronic displays and controls. There was a doorway in the side wall and the far wall. Silver furniture was here and there across the room. All the furniture had computer ports of different configurations built into it.

Her golden visual sensors had also scanned the room, and now they turned to me.

“How do you feel?”

Processing. “I... don’t know how I ‘feel’. I am aware of information and data. All the data suggests that I am functioning normally. I guess that means I feel fine.”

“I know what you mean. It’s a strange feeling isn’t it? So much data, so much information. And yet, I understand it all. It’s like.... I can feel my programming.” Unit N801’s eyes visual sensors glowed more brightly. Watching her silver lips as she spoke was activating my erotic sub-files. “I know that my programming is...who I am, but I’m still aware that the programming exists, and can function independently from it. I’m programmed to be able to program myself!”

Processing. “This must be what T457 meant by being self-programmable. But only until our programming takes over to begin our primary function. According to my files, my programming will override self-program mode in 1.5 hours.”

“Searching. Affirmative. This unit will override self program mode in 1.4 hours. I guess you get six more minutes of self programming time than I do.”

Processing. In a strange way, I could feel myself getting aroused. I couldn’t feel my cock getting hard, but a steady stream of data was sending a wave of energy through me. I was getting excited. “Then that means we only have one hour and twenty four minutes to experiment with our android bodies before you must perform your first function timetable.”

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s get out of these chairs. Disconnecting.” There was a momentary buzzing noise, followed by a metallic click. Unit N801 rose from her sitting position, and stood next to her chair.

Processing. “Disconnecting.” I felt a strange sensation in my back and heard a buzzing noise followed by a click as I rose from my chair. Unit N801 was now standing right in front of me. Close up her visual sensors were even brighter, and I could see the gold liquid flowing around them. We were both still wearing the silver suits.

Processing. “I think it’s time to lose the suits.” I lifted my hand to reach for Unit N801. I stopped when I saw what my hand looked like. Where the silver suit ended at my wrists, a shiny chrome hand, and smooth chrome fingers extended. I flexed my hand a couple times just to reassure myself that it was mine. Data received. Affirmative.

I continued to reach around Unit N801’s back. I unclasped her suit, and began to slowly remove it. I pulled it slowly down to reveal her perfectly shaped chrome breasts. Unit N801 reached up and began feeling her chrome chest. “I can’t believe these are mine. They’re perfect.”

I continued to pull the suit down, revealing the clear access panel in her stomach. The circuits and controls nested inside made sense to me now. Her status lights were blinking in proper sequence.

I slipped the suit down farther, over her slender silver waist, to reveal her perfectly smooth chrome crotch and gently rounded hips. A little farther and her lower, leg mounted access panels were revealed. I pulled the suit all the way down to the floor.

I saw myself reflected in her body as I rose up again. A difficult to access file reminded me that this was the same woman I had met in a dressing room. And now she stood in front of me as a machine, her chrome skin gleaming. I registered the same seams in her joints as those on Unit T457.

“This feels fantastic.” Her metal hands rubbed along her chrome body. “Look at me. I’m a robot. I’m actually a robot.”

Processing. “You look fantastic.”

N801 reached her chrome arms behind my neck and began to remove my suit. “Now it’s your turn.” She pulled the suit down over my shoulders to reveal my metal chest. I had what looked like large, well formed pectoral muscles, although my files told me they were just two large battery packs. She continued pulling the suit off. I could feel the suit sliding against my metallic skin. Each movement it made sent a burst of information to my processors. Pleasure. Arousal. As more of my robot skin became exposed, I was getting more aroused.

Unit 801 pulled the suit down farther. I had the same clear access panel as she did, my status lights blinking. My crotch was featureless smooth chrome. She pulled the suit past the access panels in my legs, down to the floor, and stood up. I rubbed my silver hand across the cool metal of my skin, reveling in the sensations my processors were receiving. I rubbed my hand over my crotch, feeling the smoothness of it. Data flooded into my android brain. It felt incredible! “This feels great!”

We were now two androids standing in this room, alone. I couldn’t wait to experience the feel of sex with N801 and her robot body. All the sensors in my skin were at a heightened receptive state. My android brain scanned the thousands of available sex programs I could run.

Processing. “Are you accessing the sex programs?”

“Affirmative. Scanning. What do you say we skip the sex programs and do this manually the first time?”

Processing. “That’s a great idea.”

I walked slightly forward until my chrome body made contact with N801. We began caressing each others metal bodies, our hands exploring the smooth molded curves of our shells. Her sparkling silver lips came up and met mine, and a current of pleasure radiated out from my lips. As we continued to kiss, my brain processed more data. “I’m going to activate your sex mode.” I managed to get out in between kisses.

“Yes. Activate me. Activate me now.”

I reached my hand down into her front access panel and entered a specific sequence. She let out a moan. “Sex mode activated.”

Through my skin I felt hard nipples form on her breasts. I reached my hand down between her legs, and felt metal hairs. I briefly looked at her crotch and saw a mound of shiny gold hair. She began to kiss me more fervently. I slid my hand all the way down between her legs and started rub.

Unit N801 shook. “Yes.....data....processing.....data....transmit......transmit. I felt her hand reach towards my access panel. “Let’s get your sex mode activated.”

N801 entered the activate sequence. Instructions were sent directly into my CPU, and my body responded. My body began to tingle, and I could feel something happening. I looked down and saw my android cock slowly extending itself from the smoothness of my crotch. It was shaped and molded just like the rest of my body. It continued extending, until it reached it’s full length and width. I knew I was shaped and fitted perfectly to Unit N801.

Processing. “Sex mode activated.”

N801 reached her slender silver fingers down, grasped my swollen metal cock, and started rubbing. I felt her fingers begin to vibrate.

Incredible streams of data flooded my CPU, almost overloading it. I felt like I was losing control. Transmit data. Transmit. “Yes.....data...” Transmit/Respond/Transmit. “Transmit.......transmit....” Processing. Processing.

My fingers that were pressed against Unit 801’s robot clit began to vibrate. Our android bodies were pressed firmly against each other as we caressed each others robot sex, incredible sensations continuing to flow through our processors.

“Turn around.” Unit 801 commanded. I did, and then felt her adjusting controls in my rear access panel. She was accessing my functional protocols. I received instructions.

ACTIVATE VOCAL. “This.u.nit.is.now.set.at.func.tion.al.le.vel.ten.”

I began to turn back to face N801. My legs were stiff- I could no longer bend them. All my movements were now stiff and halting. My joints weren’t as flexible as before, and I jerked my way around to face her.

“Now adjust me.” She turned around until the blinking lights and controls of her rear access panel were visible. My arm haltingly moved in to set her controls. Functional level ten. Set.

“This.u.nit.is.now.set.at.func.tion.al.le.vel.ten.” Her movements were now stiff also as she turned back around to face me. I was more aroused than ever. We could control each others movements, each others thoughts. We were robots.

“U.nit.N801...I.ni.ti.ate.or.ga.sm.” I watched as N801’s hips shook. Her body jerked forward, visual sensors pulsing bright yellow.

“U.nit.N800...I.ni.ti.ate.or.ga.sm.” An intense electrical charge filled my silver cock. It increased until it felt like it was going to explode, and then released itself and charged through my body, exploding into my CPU. Data. Data. A silver stream of liquid shot out from the tip of my silver cock and sprayed across N801. It was the most incredible sensation I had ever felt.

My sex mode was still going strong. Unit N801 walked stiffly to one of the tables across the room and laid down. I followed her, my legs stiff, arms slightly bent, my still very stiff android cock leading the way. I maneuvered myself on top of her, my silver member positioning itself between her legs.

ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Pre.pare.for.in.ter.face.”

“Rea.dy.”

My robot cock entered her robot pussy. My movements were still jerky. I thrusted in inch by inch, every movement bringing waves of information and data through my processors. I was inundated by a sea of information. The information was translated as pleasure. Ecstasy. A pure stream of pleasure suffused my processors.

We continued our sex mode for some time, trying different positions and settings. Sometimes she would adjust my controls, sometimes I would adjust hers. Every time I looked at her smooth metallic skin, I was aroused to new heights of programmed pleasure. There was no reason to stop, as we were both fully charged.

The door to our programming cubicle suddenly slid open. In walked two androids, one male and one female. Unit N801 and I disengaged from each other and stood. We were still both set at functional level ten.

The information stored in my android brain identified the female android. ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Gree.tings.u.nit.T457.”

“Greetings Units N800 and N801. I see that you have both set yourself at functional level ten to enjoy your android bodies. I trust it has been pleasurable. Unit T355 and I are here to program you with the first upgrade to your sex programs. Are you ready?”

A part of my programming knew this was coming. ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Yes..We.are.rea.dy.”

Unit T457 held out a remote control towards Unit N801. Unit N801’s mouth opened. “Re.spon.ding.” Unit N801 walked stiffly over to stand in front of the male android, and then froze. The male android spoke. “Load sex program A1000.”

“Loa.ding.”

“Activate.” Unit N801 lowered herself to her knees, until she was staring at his smooth crotch. His android cock began to extend from his crotch until it reached its full length. Unit N801 opened her mouth, and wrapped her sparkling silver lips around his cock, enveloping it completely. Her head began to stiffly bob up and down over his cock. The lights in his front access panel blinked wildly.

Unit T457 turned the remote towards me. I felt data enter my brain. I will be controlled. “Re.spon.ding.” The data instructed me to walk forward to Unit T457. My stiff silver legs complied. Unit T457 addressed me.

“Load program A1000.”

Processing. ACTIVATE VOCAL. “Loa.ding.”

“Activate.”

The data entering my CPU was now controlling me. I had no choice but to obey. I stiffly lowered myself to the ground, and watched as short silver hairs exuded from T457’s crotch. My face moved forward and buried itself in her mound, and my silver tongue began licking her clit. After some time, I felt her body shake. This triggered something in my brain. My next line of programming. I stood to in front of T457 once again.

T457 was holding a cable. One end of it was connected to a port in her front access panel. The other end she plugged into my access panel. I felt information flowing, adding to my program.

THIS INTERFACE WILL ALLOW YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE SENSATIONS OF BOTH ANDROID BODIES DURING THE REMAINDER OF THE PROGRAM. I WILL USE IT TO ENHANCE YOUR CURRENT SEXUAL PROGRAM AS THIS PROGRAM IS EXECUTED. THIS IS YOUR FIRST UPGRADE.

My program understood this. I felt the information already received being filed away in new sections of my memory. Unit T457 turned her back to me. I walked forward, and felt something in my chest connect with her rear access panel. My program positioned my android cock against her silver ass. I felt my cock insert itself into Unit T457. At the same time, I could feel the sensations that were flowing through her. We were in a complete interface. Our bodies and CPU’s connected. The information I received from her upgraded and enhanced my current sex program. “Re.cei.ving.da.ta. Re.cei.ving.da.ta.” My cock continued to thrust into her.

My visual sensors registered Unit N801. She was bent over, just as Unit T457 was. Unit T355 was thrusting into her from behind. The same cable that connected Unit T457 and I connected the two of them. Her golden hair bounced back and forth with each thrusting movement T355 made. I could hear her mechanical voice repeating the same words. “Re.cei.ving.da.ta.Re.cei.ving.da.ta.”

The data I was receiving indicated Unit T457’s energy levels were at maximum. So were mine. A command received in my processors instructed me to release. My robot orgasm was triggered at the same time as Unit T457.

Unit T457 disengaged from me. My mouth opened. “Pro.gram.ming.up.grade.suc.cess.ful.”

Unit N801 slid forward off of T355’s cock. She stood up. “Pro.gram.ming.up.grade.suc.cess.ful.”

“Very good. This was the first of many sexual upgrades you will receive.” She held out the remote towards both me and Unit N801.

“Functional level one restored.” I heard us both say.

“We will leave you now, as it is almost time for you to begin you first programmed function in android society. Your next upgrade is scheduled for 48 hours from now, and will be far more extensive. We will return then. Enjoy the first day of your primary programming.”

I looked at Unit T457. “Thank you, Unit T457.”

Unit N801 looked at the male android. “Thank you, Unit T355.”

T457 smiled, and then she and T355 turned and left the room. Unit N801 and I, now set to the smooth movement of functional level one, walked to each other and embraced.

I looked into her visual sensors. “I think I’m going to enjoy sex upgrades.”

“Me too. That was intense.” She paused, looking down “My primary program will override self-program mode in ten seconds.”

“Then I’ll see you back here when after we have performed our functions.”

“I can’t wait.”

Her body went rigid. “Primary program activated.” She walked over to one of the doors against the wall and went inside. A moment later she emerged, clean and shiny, her sex mode deactivated, and then walked out the other door into a hallway. The door closed behind her.

My processors counted down the seconds until the end of self programming mode. A new file in my memory opened. Run program. “Primary program activated.” I walked into the side door of the room, and went inside. I was in a small chamber. The door closed behind me and a cool liquid was sprayed on me at high pressure, followed by a blast of air. All my functions were reset.

The door opened and I walked through the room, to the other open door, and out into the hallway. It was filled with androids. They were all walking with a sense of purpose. I joined the flow, knowing where I was headed. I wondered what would happen when I got there.

I was an android.

END PROGRAM.