The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: It’s just an ordinary day at the office…until an uninvited visitor shows up.

* * *

Office Space

By: Chrystal Wynd

The day started in such an ordinary manner.

It was a Tuesday. The office- well, not really an office...more a large room with desks and tables lining the walls- was buzzing with activity. The men and women who worked in this obscure office had no idea just how strange their day was about to get. But isn’t that the way it always is?

Somebody had just changed the radio station. Perhaps it was this shift in sound waves that guided the visitor to this plane. Maybe, in some unknown way, changing the radio station pulled the visitor to this particular location. Mayhap it was simply random chance. Either way, there was a sudden audible pop and a tall, raven-haired woman stood, quite unexpectedly, in the center of the office floor.

This woman hadn’t been invited, but that fact has no relevance to this story. Please, do pay attention.

Peter from shipping was the first to notice the woman. Peter wasn’t blind, and the woman was, after all, rather striking. She was six foot two, at least, with long black hair. That by itself wouldn’t necessarily distinguish her from the crowd, but she was dressed in tight black leather pants, black knee-high stiletto boots and a black bikini top. A shiny black cape swirled around her shoulders, stopping halfway down her back. She also wore gloves, but not in black; these, rather, were a metallic silver. It was an unusual look, but she was an unusual woman, and she wore this look well.

Her eyes? Well, her eyes were another story altogether. Her eyes were crazy.

Peter didn’t know this, of course. He just saw a tall, unusually-dressed woman suddenly standing in the office.

“Ah, can we help you?” said Peter.

The woman’s eyes snapped to Peter. “Oh, yessss,” she purred. “You can help Lady Gaja. You can help.”

Peter looked at the woman. “Um,” he said.

Lady Gaja narrowed her eyes at Peter. “You can help!” she hissed.

“Right,” said Peter. “Do you need to know where the bathroom is?” He was, understandably, at a loss.

Lady Gaja laughed. Then she held up her hand and pointed two fingers at Peter. A stream of matter the same color as her gloves emitted from her fingers and fired itself at the office worker. There was a collective gasp as the matter struck Peter and stuck to him, although a thin strand stretched between Peter and Lady Gaja’s glove. It appeared to be a gel of some sort.

There was motionless silence for several heartbeats. Then the gel began to flow around Peter.

Peter squirmed and slapped at the gel, but it was like slapping at mercury. The gel soon encased Peter mummy-like from his neck to his toes. The gel moved and stretched as Peter wriggled to free himself, but Peter remained sheathed within the strange matter. Lady Gaja then flicked her wrist, and the gel instantly molded itself around Peter as if closed suddenly by a drawstring.

Lady Gaja pulled the thread again and Peter stumbled, twisting at the last moment so as to land on his back. Lady Gaja smiled.

“So nice, my pet,” said Lady Gaja. “Wrapped like a present, you are.”

Marie stepped forward. Marie was only thirty-two years old, but she had worked in this office longer than anyone else. She was the office manager.

Excuse me,” said Marie. “Peter was only trying to help you.”

Lady Gaja laughed. “He is going to help me, yes. Help me, yes.”

Marie narrowed her eyes. “You do understand your actions are unacceptable, correct?”

Lady Gaja took two casual steps, her tight black leather pants creaking. She held the thread to Peter’s cocoon like a leash. “You are adorable. Adorable!” she said. “But I understand that you talk too much.”

The tall, raven-haired visitor held up her free hand. The glove was now red. She flipped her hand palm-up and suddenly flicked a red ball the size of a marble directly at Marie. The ball flew unerringly straight and struck Marie on her mouth.

Marie took a shocked step backward and her hand flew to her mouth. It was too late, however. The ball had begun melting on contact. The ball dissolved and gel flowed over Marie’s lips, coating them into bright red shininess. Marie tried to wipe the aggressive redness from her lips, but her desperate ministrations had no effect.

Marie’s cheeks worked as she tried to adjust to her newly swelled red lips. It quickly became apparent that something was wrong, however.

“I...I have to...I have to...” said Marie. Her tongue slid over her lips. “I have to suck...omigod, I have to suck....!” She looked around the office in anxious desperation. Then she spotted Carl from packaging.

Carl saw Marie’s eyes lock on him and wasn’t sure what was happening. Strangely enough, Marie’s eyes seemed to be locked on his belt buckle, or thereabout, at any rate. Marie descended upon him in what appeared to be heated need, and Carl backed up several steps. Unfortunately, he backed into a wall and was unable to move any further.

“Ah...Marie?” said Carl. “Are you okay...?”

Marie reached Carl and dropped to her knees in front of him. Without preamble, she reached out and unzipped his pants. She reached in with well-manicured nails and drew out Carl’s cock. She then immediately wrapped her lips around said cock.

Carl was unsure how to respond. He was fairly new, but he was pretty sure this sort of situation rarely occurred in the packaging department. Certainly never on a Tuesday. Carl was relatively sure this wasn’t covered by the employees’ handbook, either. None of these reservations, however, prevented Carl’s cock from hardening into a bar of steel in Marie’s mouth.

Marie’s bright red lips formed a perfect “O” around Carl’s member as her warm, wet mouth slid heatedly up and down his shaft. Marie’s co-workers watched in amazement as their supervisor worked his cock with a desperation that bordered assault. Carl looked as if he had won the lottery on a ticket purchased with cash stolen from an orphanage.

Lady Gaja watched the scene with an eerily amused air. Then she strolled to where Peter was still lying on his back, trapped within the mummifying gel from his neck to his feet. She placed one stilettoed boot on Peter’s chest and glared down at him.

“You help Lady Gaja now,” she said. Her eyes widened slightly. “You help!”

The man from shipping looked up at the Lady Gaja in puzzlement. He was unable to move and, quite simply, had no idea what to say.

“You help!” she said. She removed her boot from Peter’s chest and then leaned down. She reached out and lay one gloved finger on the layer of gel covering Peter’s zipper.

Peter began to squirm. He had no idea what the woman had just done, but he felt a surge rushing through his groin. The time was not ideal for questions, of course, but he was beset with curiosity. Moments later, however, his primary question was answered when the front of his slacks began to swell.

“Yessssss...!” said Lady Gaja. “You help!”

Peter’s cock continued to rapidly thicken and harden. Peter had had his cock his entire life and was relatively sure he knew what to expect from the old boy on a normal basis, but these were not normal circumstances. Still, Peter was quite sure that his member was exceeding its normal physical limits. This was confirmed moments later when he felt his cock actually tear through the front of his slacks and extend through the layer of gel.

Laying on his back, Peter was helplessly trapped within the sheath of silver gel, with the exception of his now thickened and lengthened cock. Even more embarrassingly, his beast was standing at attention in a manner that Peter felt called far too much attention to itself. There really was almost no dignity to be found in this situation.

Lady Gaja placed one foot next to his hip. She stepped over him with the other foot and placed that foot next to his hip as well. She then placed her gloved hands on her hips. When she did so, her gloves appeared to subtly change hues until they were the same color as her tight leather pants. Once the colors matched, the material covering the area between her legs appeared to recede into itself, baring her sex. Then, without preamble, she lowered herself onto Peter’s engorged cock.

Lady Gaja shuddered as that thickness disappeared into her inch by inch. Once his shaft had fully entered inside her, she paused and appeared to savor the moment. Then she began to stroke herself up and down that rigid member.

“Goddess!” she said, eyes closed. “Goddess!”

Peter could only helplessly watch the uninvited woman stroke herself up and down his bare cock. Physical stimulation had hardened his member to nearly bulletproof status and he could feel his balls swelling with what seemed to be an inordinate amount of cum.

Seeing Lady Gaja distracted, two female employees rushed over to help Marie. Each of the girls grabbed one shoulder to stop the office manager from her helplessly rabid oral ministrations.

“C’mon,” said the blonde Cindy. “You can stop, Marie!”

“Yeah,” said Heather, a brunette. “She’s not looking!”

Carl looked both furious and relieved.

“Bad kittens!” said Lady Gaja. “Bad!”

Lady Gaja’s words froze the girls in place. Then, still stroking herself up and down Peter’s rod, she flicked her fingers at the two offending employees.

Two hot pink spheres flew from the Lady Gaja’s gloves. One struck Cindy directly on her lips; the other sphere struck Heather on the lips as well. Their hands flew simultaneously to their mouths, but it was already too late.

The hot pink gel flowed over their lips in much the same way the red had covered Marie’s. Each girl’s eyes widened as they braced themselves for a wave of oral need, but, strangely enough, that never occurred. They waited cautiously for several moments, but they both seemed to retain full control of their faculties. They had hot pink lips, of course, but that was a minor issue, all things considered.

Then the attraction began.

Not attraction in the sense of desire, but rather in the sense of magnetic pull. Specifically, Cindy’s lips were being pulled toward Heather’s lips with increasing force. Each girl tried to resist the growing force, but found themselves moving closer and closer together until, finally, their lips met.

Cindy and Heather pushed at each other’s shoulders, but they were unable to separate themselves. Their cheeks burned with embarrassment, but their lips remained pressed together. Then the hot pink gel coating their lips began to flow down their bodies.

Eyes wide, they could feel the hot pink gel flowing around them much like the silver gel had Peter. Soon their bodies were encased from the neck down in the hot pink matter. Then, although they were unable to see, they realized their clothing was disintegrating in the gel.

Cindy and Heather quickly found themselves naked and stuck together at the lips. Making matters worse, their bare bodies were being pressed against each other by the tightening gel covering. Once their bare bodies were pressed fully together, the gel entered their pussies and began thickening.

Cindy and Heather’s eyes widened and they squealed in indignity as they felt thick gel dildos forming inside them. Soon they realized that there was, in actuality, only one gel dildo. However, it was penetrating both of them simultaneously, and, even more embarrassingly, was moving back and forth in such a manner as to stimulate both girls with intensity beyond either’s previous recollections.

As Cindy and Heather began to moan into their helplessly locked kiss, Lady Gaja continued to stroke herself into a frenzy on Peter’s thickened cock. Meanwhile, Marie’s mouth slid up and down Carl’s hard shaft, and Carl’s glazed expression suggested he would be unable to restrain his climax for any great length of time. The non-participating employees in the office held their breath, sensing the growing heat and wondering who would be the first.

Had anyone been taking wagers, smart money would have been on Carl. He had started first, after all, and Marie’s swelled lips were working his shaft with a suctioning power that threatened to pull his testicles out from the inside of his cock. Nobody would have been blamed for placing a side bet on Lady Gaja, however, for she had worked herself into a lather as her leather-clad ass bounced on Peter’s thighs.

Cindy and Heather? A long shot at best.

Carl’s eyes grew wider and wider until it seemed his eyes might pop from his head and roll, marble-like, to the other side of the office. Lady Gaja slid down until Peter’s cock was fully buried inside her and she then went rigid, her back arched. Cindy and Heather moaned in helpless heat as the gelled dildo moved back and forth inside their respective pussies, their bare bodies stuck together within the sheathing gel.

Smart money won. Carl let out a moan and began to fill an indignant Marie’s mouth with cum. Marie swallowed the flow of sperm as quickly as she could. In fairness, she was unable to do otherwise, as her lips remained sealed around Carl’s cock and the amount of semen filling her mouth was truly significant. Her belly was filling at a rapid rate and she was quite sure that the man from packaging was ejaculating far more semen than was typical. In point of fact, she was sure that he was ejaculating more semen than the amount that would have been typically provided by the combined efforts of the packaging and shipping departments, respectively. Marie’s eyes soon glazed and her belly began to swell from the pure volume.

Had one boxed a quinella involving Carl and the Lady Gaja, they would have had a winning ticket as well, albeit one with a low payout. Be that as it may, Lady Gaja was silent for several moments as she straddled Peter’s thickened member before her head went back and she emitted a piercing scream, one which appeared to indicate her climax was indeed in process.

Things got a little strange then.

As Lady Gaja’s release peaked, her gloves began to rapidly change colors, dancing through all the colors of the spectrum. Then her gloves...those wondrous gloves...began spitting out baseball-sized spheres of various colors in all directions.

Lady Gaja appeared completely enraptured by her ongoing orgasm and unaware of the havoc wreaked by the ejected spheres. The multi-colored balls popped randomly from her gloves and took off in all directions. Some of the trajectories were quite straight, but their sudden speed made them difficult to dodge. Others trailed erratic paths that swerved and circled. Almost no one escaped the chaos that followed.

A pink sphere struck Diane. She took a step back, her fingers pressed to her lips in surprise. For a moment, everything seemed fine. Then the gel appeared to flow under her blouse. The startled young woman’s eyes widened as her blouse began to swell. Her hands clasped her growing breasts with no effect aside from stimulating her suddenly incredibly sensitive nipples. Then Diane’s swelling mammaries burst her blouse and buttons flew in missile-like fashion to all corners of the office.

Oscar from the mailroom found Diane’s predicament to be a rather enticing state of affairs. He leered in an obviously letch-like manner at Diane’s expanding bosom. His inability to focus on anything other than Diane’s breasts, however, resulted in Oscar’s not seeing the approaching sphere until it was too late to dodge.

Despite the myriad of colors zipping around the office, Oscar had the misfortune to be struck by a pink sphere much like Diane’s. The results were odd, but hardly unexpected. Oscar’s eyes widened much like Diane’s had as his buttoned-up Gap shirt began to fill with the pink gel. Within seconds, Oscar’s shirt exploded out and his now equally swelled breasts sprang free. He was unaware of it at this moment, but he now required the same 36dd bra that Diane now required if he wished to walk anywhere without jiggling. Nearly as embarrassing was the fact that the sensations from Oscar’s now super sensitive nipples were causing his cock to harden.

Nikki backed up several steps and was positioned next to the file cabinet when a metallic black sphere struck her hip. The sphere flattened against her hip much like soft clay hurled against a wall. Then the black gel began to flow over her bare skin like mercury.

Nikki’s clothes disintegrated as the black gel moved over her body. Nikki spun around and slapped at the flow of gel, but the unstoppable black tide simply slid over her hands and began to move up her arms as well. The shiny blackness coated her belly and breasts and met the flow of blackness at her shoulders. The black gel also coated her hips and then moved over her ass and sex. Finally, it moved down her legs and made its way to the tip of her toes. Nikki watched helplessly as her clothing dropped from her body. She was now completely covered from her neckline to her feet in the black gel. Nikki realized the gel was drying into a shiny rubber-like coating. Then Nikki squealed in indignity as she felt gel squeezing into her sex and her tight rear opening. The gel filled her private areas and then hardened into solid, thick dildos. Nikki was trapped in the tight, form-fitting rubber suit with the dildos inside her, but trying to move was difficult as every step shifted the dildos and created waves of mind-numbing pleasure.

Across the office, the multi-colored spheres struck the various office personnel with chaotic results. Becky found herself suddenly restrained by green gel shackles and bent over a desk, her bare hips raised invitingly high, while Robert’s blue-coated cock stroked into her rounded ass again and again. Julie’s yellow-coated hands helplessly worked her own clit as her hips bucked in relentless reaction. Paige- her hands and feet covered with lavender gel- found herself on fours and unable to move, while Joshua found himself penetrating Paige from behind. The gel coating Joshua’s cock swelled inside Paige, however, preventing Joshua from sliding his cock out of the girl and resulting in Joshua and Paige being stuck together in doggy style.

Cathy found herself with a thick, jutting gel cock that was pulling her in pursuit of the fleeing William, resulting in a chase around the office that might have been comical in a less sphere-filled morning. Erin scrambled about trying to figure how to get out of the pink, skin-tight latex bunny suit she found herself in. John’s cock thickened with layers of clear gel and it took on a mind of its own, chasing several of John’s female colleagues as John helplessly followed behind his mindful member. Angie experienced the indignity of feeling gel flow into her sex. Sixty seconds later, Angie was feeling far more indignant as her breasts grew heavy with milk and her belly swelled to an eighth month pregnancy.

Colorful spheres filled the air and various gel-covered office workers were engaged in various activities, so it was several seconds before anyone noticed the two large figures dressed in dark uniforms standing in the middle of the room. Once everyone was aware of their presence, however, nearly all activity came to a halt.

Lady Gaja’s eyes widened in apparent fury. “No!” she screamed. She slid off Peter’s cock and her tight leather pants reformed over her sex. “You cannot have Lady Gaja!”

The two grim men said nothing. They split, however, with one man going to either side of the Lady Gaja.

“You will be pets!” said Lady Gaja. She held up her gloved hands, the colors switching rapidly.

Each man drew a device the size of his hand. Still silent, they pointed their devices at the Lady Gaja and simultaneously pushed the buttons.

A white beam came from each of the small devices. The beams locked onto Lady Gaja’s gloves, with each beam focused on one hand. The end result was Lady Gaja’s hands being locked in place and her gloves seemingly unable to respond to the Lady’s commands.

Once it became apparent that the Lady Gaja was indeed captured, the two uniformed men stepped forward to secure her. Each man took one arm.

“Lady Gaja,” said one man, in an official sounding tone, “You will return with us to your dimension. Resistance is futile and will not be tolerated.”

“But,” said Lady Gaja, “my pets. My pets!”

“It is time to go,” said the uniformed.

The office workers looked at each other. Finally, Carl stepped forward.

“Ahh…sirs?” said Carl. “What about, ah, us…?”

The uniformed man looked around briefly. “The matter should dissolve as the chemical compounds break down,” he said. “A matter of hours. A day, perhaps.” Then his eyes found Diane’s swelled breasts. “For most of you, anyway,” he said. “The matter breaks down. The effects of the matter…well…we wish you luck.”

Marie’s eyes widened. “What?!?” she said.

There was an audible pop and Lady Gaja and her two uniformed escorts were gone.

Complete silence dominated the room for several seconds. Then everybody looked at each other. Peter struggled in his gel cocoon. Cindy and Heather struggled to pull their lips apart. Angie waddled closer, hands on her swelled belly. Marie’s cheeks glowed red as she sucked on her thumb in an effort to control her oral urges.

Carl looked around. Then the man from packaging shook his head. “I never could get the hang of Tuesdays,” he said.

THE END