The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Officer and a Lady (Part One)

The knock at the door was harsh, the kind of knock which held an air of authority.

The man put down the stack of papers which he was reading and, wordlessly, waited for a second knock before he opened the door.

Standing in the doorway was a woman. She could only have been five and a half feet tall if she was standing on her toes. Her skin was a dark ebony and she possessed a large, but muscular, frame. Her face had a round quality and she a jaw that jutted forward just enough to give her overly large lips a serious quality to them. She was wearing the uniform of a police officer.

“Excuse me, sir.” She said, her tone offering a completely no-nonsense attitude. “I’m Office Jones with the APD, and I would like to ask you a few questions.”

The man smiled down at her, he was more than a head taller than her. “Why, of course officer, how can I help you?” he said, his voice dulcet and soft.

“I’m sure you know that there was a house fire, a few days ago, just a few blocks from here. We’re canvassing the area to see if we can find anyone who knew anything about the fire.”

“I’m afraid I can’t help you.” He said. “I heard about the fire long after it happened, and it’s just far enough away that I don’t often pass by that particular set of streets.”

“Well, “continued the officer “Can I ask you where you were the night of the fire, last Wednesday.”

At that moment, the man sensed a change in her tone and he looked past her to notice that the car was parked just outside of his house. She had not been canvasing, she had come straight here. “Oh, I was right here in my house. In fact, I can prove it. Step inside for a few seconds and I’ll show you my security footage. This should clear up any misconceptions.”

He stepped back and, purposefully keeping his hands were she could see them, he walked back into the house. After a few seconds the officer looked at the front entranceway into the house and then stepped inside. “Okay, that will do just fine. I’ll tack it onto my report and we won’t have to bother you again.” Her voice holding only a hint of skepticism.

They walked into a very sparse living room area. Just a few chairs and a large T.V. Everything inside the house was immaculately clean. The floors were tile and most of the furniture was made of brushed steel and glass.

The man pointed to the television. “I’ll bring it up on here so that you can see it clearly. Let me just fire up the laptop.” He opened a laptop up that was setting on a nearby buffet table. He waited several seconds and then began to type vigorously.

The female officer looked at the laptop and then back to the television screen. Her demeanor was reserved, and she kept one hand keenly near her gun. Her other hand rested on her belt. She didn’t say anything but seemed to be observing the man, obviously making judgements about him. When the TV came on it started only as a point of light on the screen.

“Oh, will you look at that.” The man said, his tone innocent, but his words carried some command with them regardless. The screen displayed only a small image, an icon really. It was a small spinning circle of black and white lines.

The officer turned and looked at it. “Is there something wrong?” she said as she moved a step closer to the screen, trying to see what the icon was. It seemed like the icon got larger as she got closer.

Suddenly, the man was beside her, “No, nothing is wrong. Everything is perfectly fine. You want to look at the screen.” He said softly, almost directly into her ear.

“I…don’t want to…” said Officer Jones, as her eyes widened just slightly.

“Yes, you do. You need to look at the spiral. You want to look at the spiral.” said the man. He had moved behind her and placed his hands on her arms, giving her the slightest nudge forward.

“What’s happening?” She questioned, as her hand moved upward, naturally, towards her gun. The spiral became larger as she took another step forward. “I....I can’t stop...”

“You cannot stop. You must look into the spiral. You cannot take your eyes away” encouraged the man.

The officer’s hand moved back down to her side slowly, her fingers sliding over the holster. “I cannot stop. I must look into the spiral.” She took one last, small step forward so she was only about three feet from the screen. Her breathing relaxed and became very regular.

She stood there with her hands at her sides. Every few seconds she would start to turn her body away but the man’s hands would guide her body back to its original positon. Her eyes couldn’t leave the screen, but she tried to turn her head several times. Each time he would lean into her ear and whisper “Everything is alright, you want to look at the screen” and her head would turn slowly back forwards. He held her there, for long minutes, hypnotizing her.

Every few moments he would whisper sometime to her. “Accept the spiral. Let it inside of you. Let the spiral reprogram your mind.” and the spiral would pulse larger and smaller for a few seconds. After some time, her eyes began to change. Her iris’s maintained their dull brown color, but the small blackness of her pupils soon matched the spinning sphere of black and white spirals.

The man, after checking her eyes and seeing that she had fallen into a mind controlled stupor, smiled to himself and moved to take the gun from her holster, but as he laid his finger on it he stopped. He struggled with himself a moment and then left the weapon there, next to her, and walked away. He returned a minute later, putting a chair of brushed steel not far from the hypnotized officer.

He sat his laptop onto his lap and began to type. The spiral on the screen grew in size a little bit and it caused the officer to gasp slightly, her chest bucking at the sudden intake. He looked up at her and then asked. “What is your name?”

“I am Officer Jones” she responded, her voice settling into a monotone.

The man took a second to ponder over the psychological ramifications of a person who’s subconscious refers to herself with her own title. “Your full name…” he encouraged.

“Shaniqua Tamerina Jones”

Now things were starting to make a little sense. He smiled and looked down at the readout on the laptop. He spent a few seconds typing. “So, why did you become a police officer?”

“I wanted to prove that black people aren’t thugs or criminals. I wanted to prove that women are important and that black women aren’t a stereotype.” The words flowed off her lips. The hypnotized ebony officer said it as if it were a well-rehearsed speech.

“How noble of you.” He said, and then typed more information out on the keyboard. “Now to ask the most pressing question: Why did you come here today?”

“We received a tip that the fire might not have been an accident. The teenage neighbor across the street from the house identified you as leaving the house an hour before the fire. Once I was given the information, I came straight here to see if I could find any evidence to arrest you.”

“I was sloppy at the moment. I got mad and I got careless...” the man muttered to himself, obviously angry. He moved the laptop from his lap and stood up. “But, I’m in a much better frame of mind now. So, tell me about the occupants of the house that identified me. Also, you will call me sir, now”

“Yes, sir, I will tell you what I remember. The house has 4 occupants. The Johnsons. A male and female adult couple and their two children, a teenage boy and a young daughter. Alex Johnson is the teenage boy who identified you. He was watching you leave from his window. He told his father, Brad, who called the police with the tip.” She spilled the information effortlessly. Her body never moved, her eyes locked into the spiral.

“Interesting, well, we will have to do something to stop all this.“ He walked over and stood beside her, his fingers come up and touching her chin. He stroked her cheek softly, running his fingers over her plump lips. “You are beautiful.”

“I am beautiful, sir”

The man paused for a second, he hadn’t intended for that to a command. He was simply stating a fact. His face twisted in a smile as gears started to turn in his mind. “That gives me an idea, but first: How long before you need to report back to the station?”

She responded, again, without restraint. “Another ten minutes, maybe, sir. “

He leaned in. “Once I release you, you will not remember being hypnotized, you will obey only the commands which I give you. You will return to work. You will tell your superiors that you don’t believe I am the best lead they have. You will say whatever it takes to stall the investigation. You will then return here once your shift ends. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir” she said, monotone.

“I won’t have time to hypnotize you fully, to really make you obey those commands, so I’m going to give you a little boost to your obedience. Tell me, Officer Jones, do you smoke?”

“No, sir, I do not smoke.”

He licked his lips slowly, as he moved in place behind her. He rested his mouth close to hear ear. Normally, he wouldn’t be this hands on, but he needed to imprint things upon her quickly.

“You want to smoke.” He whispered into her ear.

Her eyes widened and her lips parted before she spoke slowly. ”I…I want to…smoke” she said, and then added “..sir..”

“You want to smoke cigars for me.”

Her breathing quickened, and her heartrate sped up. She began to sway her body slightly. “I want…I want to smoke cigars...for you…sir” he stuttered out. Beside them, the laptop made several noises, and then the spiral on the screen enlarged slowly. Officer Jones’ pupils expanded rapidly as well, much more of the spiral was visible in her eyes. “Good girl…” he said, and she shuddered in his grip “Smoking cigars makes your cunt wet.”

She stopped, and said nothing for several seconds, but another beep from the laptop and an enlarging of her spiral caused her mouth to open. “Smoking cigars…makes my….makes my….” She stopped.

“Makes your cunt wet, slave.”

The laptop beeped again and the spiral enlarged again. This time the young woman’s pupils expanded completely, almost eradicating her iris’, as the center of her eyes became one continuous spiral. She breathed out the words. “...my cunt wet for you, sir”

The man continued to whisper into her ear for another few minutes, and then stepped away. He watched as the hypnotized woman stood in front of the spiral, her mouth awkwardly opening and closing slowly. He walked away from her and through a nearby glass door, entering a standing humidor. He removed a large cigar from a box and brought it back out. With a large lighter, he brought the cigar to life and then slipped it into the hand of the ebony officer.

He whispered to her again. “You are my cigar smoking slave” and, without hesitation, she responded “I am your cigar smoking slave, sir” before she brought the huge cigar up to her mouth.

The huge cigar slid between her lips with ease, her body naturally accepting it. The programming induced by the spiral encouraged her to open her mouth wide, her jaw dropping and her mouth curving into a perfect huge circle to accept the invading cigar. Once the first few inches were pressing her tongue down, she stopped and sucked viciously on the cigar. The end glowed and the smoke began its slow progress into her body, slowly starting the corruption which would grow deep inside of her. The chemicals released into her body moved quickly into her brain and began to soften her resolve, and rewrite her chemical makeup.

While the beautiful black officer smoked repetitively, the man returned to the humidor and returned with a large steel cigar tube. He said to her “You will finish your current cigar while you return to work to complete my orders. You will smoke this second cigar while you return to me.”

“Yes, sir” she said, her voice muffled by the huge cigar now set deeply into her mouth.

The man returned to the laptop and pressed a few keys. Slowly the spiral on the screen reduced in size until it was just a small icon again. By the same measure, Officer Jones’ eyes slowly returned to normal as the pupils became a regular size and color. After a few seconds, the screen went black and Officer Jones was able to turn slowly and look at the man, the huge cigar still in her mouth.

The sound of her radio barked to life, asking for her location. In a moment of truth, Officer Jones reached her free hand up and slowly slid the wet end of her cigar from her fat lips and she said into the radio “I am finished here, I must head back to the station.” Seconds later, the radio barked to life and confirmed her answer with a slightly puzzled. “10—4?” as the dispatcher noticed the oddity of Jones’ response.

The man walked over to her. “Thank you for your concern Officer Jones. You know what you must do.”

“I must return to the station and do whatever is necessary to delay the investigation.” She said and headed towards the door. She took the time to slide, rather than place, the cigar deeply into her mouth. She opened the door and wordlessly left the house.

The man slowly walked over to the window and watched as she walked, a little more robotically than a normal human, down the sidewalk and towards her car. Her cigar jutted from her mouth and she left huge clouds of smoke all the way out to her squad car. He reached over to a small intercom on the wall near the door, pressed a small button and said into it “Slave, bring the drones and come here.” A few moments went by before a muffled “Yes, Master” response came through the speaker.

From a room far down the hall came the sound of several pairs of footsteps. Into the room walked a middle aged blonde woman, naked and looking completely normal with the exception of a huge cigar held tightly between her teeth. Behind her were three not so normal teenage girls. Each of the girls was naked, but wearing gas masks which covered their facial features and showed a rainbow color of lights coming from the eye holes. In the center intake of each mask was a huge cigar which glowed every few seconds before a plume of smoke would flow out the vents at the sides of the mask. Each girl had a number painted on the forehead of her mask, 26, 27 and 28.

Without turning his intense gaze from the window, he said to the normal looking woman. “Take the drones and prepare the lab, we will have a guest this evening. Her information is on the laptop and I need you to upload it into the main computer.”

The female drone sucked in a brilliantly huge amount of smoke, then removed the cigar from her mouth. She exhaled a large cloud and said “Yes, my Master.” She then turned and lead the drones deeper into the house.

The man continued to look at the window. He was positive he could see it now. At the corner of the street, just inside a stand of bushes. He could make out the outline of a teenage boy, watching his house.

* * *