The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh, Damn — Part 5

Epilogue

It’s been almost a year since my anniversary.

I found out the day after I’d acquired Julie that the guests at the bed and breakfast had all changed. The aftermath of our stay turned into a non-stop orgy. The owner turned it into some sort of “free love” resort, funded by a high-class widow who’d been in one of the rooms that day. The two women lived together, accepting any man or woman who wished to enjoy their complimentary pussies.

One of the most interesting changes came from a senator, who had been there with his mistress that night. Unknown to him, a private investigator hired by the senator’s wife had been tailing them the whole time. The wife had shown up an hour before my push to confront her husband. The senator’s wife and the PI were in his car in the parking lot when I pushed out the changes. Eventually, the wife and the PI knocked on the husband’s door, and quickly found themselves in a steamy four-way. Since returning home, the senator has since resigned to stay home with his new “family.” The whole thing went unnoticed until the four started their own porn website to sell their home videos. It was quite a scandal.

I settled into my new life with Mel, Tiff, and Jules. All four of us married in a spiritual ceremony. I got to eat my new mother-in-laws that day, who had no clue what kind of marriage their daughters were getting into. A little push made them very agreeable, and quite wet. Tiffany’s dad got to take home Sarah, her coworker from the spa, which had turned into a brothel before being shut down by the state. Last I checked in, Tiff’s mom and dad were loving the new addition to their marriage.

Visitors come by all the time. Some of them are regular favorites, while others are women I find at the gas station, library, and local college. I end up with a lot of younger women, who find themselves more than amendable to my wives and our lifestyle.

I did run into a couple bumps, such as the police looking for that missing mom and the three teens who were with her that day. I let the cops take the women home, which as you can imagine involved fucking them. The lady’s husband apparently tried to take a bat to one of the officer’s heads, which ended up with him in handcuffs. The lady and her two daughters moved out to live with one of the cops, and the other two teens “ran away” and were never found at the second cop’s home. I have a suspicion that the reports of the two teens joining a traveling circus and leaving town were doctored by the two lucky cops.

We invested into a little-known local pornography studio out of Vegas. I pushed some new life into the place, and the results have been hot on the Internet. If you watch something that’s too good to be fake, it’s probably ours. I don’t even know what the name of it is. I don’t care, as long as they pay me my majority share, and let me try out some of the performers from time to time.

After some time, I thought perhaps I no longer wanted to push anyone. It was most obvious one day when I was by myself in the grocery store. A hot woman walked by me. Instead of feeling the urge to bring her home, she was just someone walking in front of me. I wondered if I’d finally satiated my temptations. I could care less about the woman’s hot ass, big tits, or plump lips! I could undo some of the damage I had caused! I was convinced that something had changed.

But then, the woman’s twin daughters showed up. Oh, damn, there’s the temptation. And there is goes—the push.

I took the three of them home, of course. I’d never been too interested in incestual combinations before, but fucking Tami while she licked her sister Tori, who in turn was eating out their mom, Katherine, I knew that I was never going back to my old life

The thing is, I’m perfectly OK with it now.

While watching my dick slide in and out of one of the twins—which one I couldn’t tell you—I stopped giving a damn. I simply needed to make things more interesting. There was no remorse. Why should I deny something so good?

And so I don’t.