The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh, Honey

by Pan

Chapter 1

“Oh honey, don’t be ridiculous. There is nothing unusual about a teenage boy asking his mother about sex. It’s just part of going through puberty; who would you like him to be asking? At least if he hears it from me, I know the information that he’s getting is accurate.”

“Yes, I told him that you and I still have sex. Well, why not? It’s true, isn’t it? And, after hearing about Barbara and Russell’s problems it’s something I feel like shouting from the rooftops from time to time…”

“Oh, you didn’t know? Apparently Russell has that awkward combination of the wandering eye and the over-reliance on the little blue pill. Yes, I know you have the little blue pill as well, but it’s not like we need it every night.”

“No, I did not tell Glenn about your little blue pill. Why does this bother you so much?”

“Well I don’t know why he didn’t ask you. You know he and I have always had a strong connection. I think maybe it’s because he’s the middle of two girls. Having sisters has made him…—

“No, not feminine. We’ve just always had a special bond.”

“Well sure, go right ahead. I imagine bringing it up out of the blue will cement you in his mind as a comfortable person to talk about sex with. What did he ask? Just the usual teenage boy stuff; girls, what they like, what they’ll do…”

“Yes, I told him.”

“No, I don’t think it was weird. I think…what exactly did I tell him? Oh, honey—why are you so concerned about this?”

“Well, okay then. I told him that when a man loves a woman very much, he gets an erection. And that it feels good when the woman touches that erection. I told him that it feels good for the woman as well, particularly if they take it inside the hole between their legs, or in their mouth.”

“Yes, I told him about oral sex. I don’t think it’s something to be ashamed of.”

“I know, he’s sixteen. I probably could have said vagina—I’m sure he knows the word. I just felt strange about it.”

“No, I didn’t think to mention safe sex. We sort of got distracted, and it never really came up.”

“Well, after I mentioned that a woman can take the erection inside her mouth, he was really curious about that. He had a bunch more questions, and I wasn’t sure how to answer, so I…well, I showed him.”

“Oh, honey, it wasn’t anything like that. Yes, I put it inside my mouth, but I was…he was just asking questions. I just wanted to explain how it all works. He was so curious, and so excited. He just…I mean, I had told him that it happened when a man and a woman loved each other, and after all, he’s becoming a man.”

“I don’t know why you’re getting so upset about this. I’m his mother, after all—do you want to be the one who shows our son how oral sex works? No, I didn’t think so. He’s a man, and I’m a woman, and we love each other, and so when he showed me his erection, it just…it just made sense that I’d show him how it works.”

“Look, yes, if I’m being totally honest, I do think it was a little strange. I must have just gotten carried away. Anyway, it’s over now—now that he’s cum in my mouth a few times, I’m sure all his questions are answered, and it won’t be…—“

“Yes, a few times. This was…a week ago now? Maybe two? It’s all really started to blur together.”

“Oh, honey, there’s nothing to be worried about. This is our son—of course it doesn’t count. Sometimes he gets excited, and if I’m not there to take care of him, what kind of a mother would I be? He’s just a teenage boy, there’s no reason to feel threatened.”

“Well you sound like you feel threatened.”

“Fine. If you don’t want me to help our son out any more, I won’t. If you’re so insecure in our marriage that you can’t handle my love for our son—our son, that we raised together, who we love more than life itself…if you can’t deal with that, then fine. I’ll tell him that from now on, he can’t come running to me every time he has an erection. I’ll tell him that I can’t suck him off two or three times a day any more, and that this is something he has to take care of himself.”

“No, I’m sorry—I shouldn’t have snapped. Honestly, I think I’m just feeling a little strange about the whole situation, and so I got a bit defensive.”

“Yes, I definitely agree that it’s for the best. I’ll tell him tomorrow.”

“I love you too, honey. In the meantime…I can think of another man who loves a woman, and who might be getting just a little bit excited…”

“Oh, honey!”

* * *

“Oh, honey. Don’t be like that. Listen, I tried to tell him, really I did. I told him that you were uncomfortable with it, and that we’d have to stop.”

“Well, he looked so sad, and…yes, I know I shouldn’t have, but he was so sad. I couldn’t resist doing it one last time. He’s my only son, and I do love him.”

“Okay, yes, it was meant to be the last time. It’s just…oh, honey, I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. It’s just that it feels so…good.”

“No, you feel good as well. Of course you do. It’s just…well, he’s young. He gets so excited, and he’s so expressive. He’s so vocal about how he feels.”

“Of course you’re expressive as well. It’s just…I don’t know, it’s different somehow. You and I are getting on a bit, and there’s just something nice about a young man like that expressing how much he likes your tits, your shaved pussy…”

“Oh, honey, it’s not like that. He just…he has a way with words. He was telling me how sexy I looked with my hair down, my lips wrapped around my cock, and then he started talking about how much he wanted to see what I was wearing under my dress, and I could feel that the idea was getting him so hard…”

“Well no, of course I didn’t have to. But you don’t understand—he’s my son! It’s a natural motherly instinct, to want to make their children happy, and…”

“Yes, fine, I don’t do anything like this with the girls. But I don’t think it would make them happy.”

“Maybe! Maybe I would. Maybe if the girls said ‘Mom, your big tits are so sexy, we just want to suck on them,” maybe I’d let them.”

“Of course I let him. It’s not like he’s never done it before.”

“You’re being ridiculous.”

“Darling, I can’t talk to you when you’re like this. Maybe if I let you suck on the girls for a bit, you’ll be more willing to discuss this like adults…”

“Mmm, come here. Yes, that’s right. Suck on Mommy’s titties. Maybe it’s time for Mommy to suck on your dick.”

“Mmm. Mmm. Mmmmmmm.”

“Oh, yes honey, cum on my face. Do it. Cum on…oh yessss. Mmm, god you taste good.”

“I love you too.”

“Yes, honey. You’re right. I just keep getting carried away. I’ll tell him in the morning.”

* * *

“Oh, thanks honey! I’m glad you like it. Yes, Glenn said he liked it when I wore dresses, so we went shopping on the weekend.”

“Yes, I talked to him.”

“It’s not that simple. How about I get out of this dress, and…”

“Of course I’m not. I want to talk about it it as well.”

“I mean…technically, no.”

“Exactly what I said. Technically, I haven’t sucked his cock since you said I couldn’t.”

“Well, I sat him down and explained that no matter how much we both enjoyed it, I couldn’t suck his cock any more.”

“Why?’

“Fine. My exact words were that as much as it…do you really need to know exactly what I said?”

“Okay, okay: I told him that as much as I loved being his little Mommy cock-sucker, big mean Daddy didn’t like it.”

“He looked so sad! And I wasn’t going to tell him that I didn’t want to suck his cock any more. You don’t want me to lie to our son, do you?”

“And at the time, I meant it. But…oh, honey, I don’t know. There’s something about him…when he’s there, and I’m there, and I’m naked…”

“Of course I didn’t mention it. You didn’t ask, and I knew it would make you mad.”

“That’s a fair point. I’ll bring it up next time I’m talking to him. So I told him that as much as I loved being his little Mommy cock-sucker, big mean Daddy didn’t like it. But…oh god, this is so embarrassing. Do you really want to know all the details?”

“I said that I’d always be his obedient little slut, and that sucking his cock was the best sexual experience of my life.”

“Because it was true!”

“Oh, honey…don’t look like that. You don’t understand. It’s just so…”

“Well, big.”

“No, of course yours is big as well. But he’s still a growing boy—that huge cock on that frame…”

“I’m sorry, I spaced out for a second there. What did you say?”

“Of course I love you. You know I love you. I always will. But…he’s my son, hon. There’s something about the bond between a mother and her son…it’s special.”

“Yes, I know it doesn’t normally…but in this case, it does. Besides, I did what you told me to do—I told him that I wouldn’t suck his cock, and I didn’t.”

“Do you really want to know?”

“…fine. I let him…you know.”

“Oh, honey, you have no idea. How could I resist? He looked so sad, and his cock was so big…”

“No, I know that size isn’t everything. But…how can I explain it?”

“I don’t care if you don’t want to hear it—you’re the one who insisted I tell you everything. It’s the feeling of your lips stretching as you try to get it down your throat, and realize you’re only swallowing half. It’s the way that every time it twitches or throbs, it’s like it’s doubled in size inside you. And oh, god, honey…when it entered my pussy. I was so wet, I was so wet. And it still took us a few minutes to get it halfway inside.”

“No I didn’t let him cum inside me. I knew you wouldn’t like that.”

“Well, remember when I said that technically I haven’t sucked his cock…”

“When he was close to cumming, I pulled out and took his head in my mouth. I did what you asked: I didn’t suck his cock.”

“Well you never said anything about not swallowing his cum.”

“Fine! No more sucking his cock, no more swallowing his cum.”

“…oh, honey, no.”

“I mean I can’t promise that.”

“Yes. I’m so sorry.”

“I love you too, but I really can’t promise that.”

“Because…oh god, I can’t even describe it. It’s like if I told you that you could never eat again, or that you’re not allowed to go outside.”

“Yes. Yes, it really, really is.”

“I’m sorry, my love. It’s definitely going to happen again. And again, and again, and again…”

“Hmm? I totally spaced out again there.”

“I see what you’re saying, but it doesn’t feel wrong. It feels so right. More right than anything I’ve ever done before…”

“Oh, honey…don’t cry. I still love you. And I still want to suck your cock, and let you fuck me.”

“Come here, honey. Let Mommy make it all better…”

“Sorry.”

“Oh, honey, I love you too. Now come here—I want to suck your cock so hard, your toes are never going to uncurl.”