The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Old College Ave Part 2

The next morning, her suitcase was gone. The only clothes she had to wear were the leftovers from the bimbos. The few bras that were in the drawer were all 32Gs, way too big for her. Jennifer threw on a white low cut tank top and a skirt with a thong on underneath. Her nipples were visible through the top. She slipped into some heels and walked over to Gwen’s room. The door was shut and locked. Jennifer knocked.

“Go away.”

“Come on, Gwen. We’ve got to talk about it.”

“I totally don’t want to talk about it. Can’t you like be a friend and like, just go away?”

“Open the door, Gwen.”

There was the sound of footsteps and then the click of the lock. Jennifer opened the door.

Her friend stood naked in the middle of the room. Her long blond hair flowing down her back. But she didn’t have long blond hair. She was a brunette. Not only that, looking down at Gwen’s crotch, she was bald. Last night, there’d been hair, this morning, she was completely shaved.

“Gwen, what did you do to yourself?”

“What-ever. Like you’re one to talk, Ms-Dressed-Like-A-Whore.”

Jennifer put her hand on her hips. “I’m only dressed like this because someone took my clothes.”

“Like what are you looking at me for? As if I’d want your dumpy old clothes.”

“Take that back! They weren’t dumpy.”

Gwen sneered at Jennifer. “Seriously, you’ve like gone from nun to ho over night.”

Jennifer never really felt T-shirts and jeans were nunnish, but she couldn’t argue with the ho comment... “What’s happening to us, Gwen?”

“Whaddya mean?”

“Well, you look like some sort of blond bimbo.”

“Oh, I found some pero...pero... dye in the bathroom and like thought it would look totally cool. My cunny hair didn’t match so I like shaved it off.”

“But why?”

“I dunno. Thought it’d be fun.” Gwen ran a hand through her hair then started playing with one of the tendrils. “Besides dressing like a total slut, like what’s happened to you?”

“To me? Do you think I normally fuck myself wild while you watch?”

Gwen twirled her hair. She scrunched her face like she was deep in thought. “You’ve done it like twice now, so yeah. I guess you, like, do.”

“No. I don’t!”

“Look at you. You’re like all skanky. Yeah, you do.”

“I’m not a skank!”

Gwen grinned. “If it dresses like a skank,” Gwen sniffed twice, “and smells like a skank and fucks like a skank. Then it’s a skank!”

“I’m not a skank!”

“Skank! Skank! Skank! Skank!” Gwen continued to yell at Jennifer as she ran out of the apartment.

Jennifer got in her car and slammed the door shut. “Stupid bimbo,” she muttered. Jennifer needed a place of quiet to straighten her mind. She started her car and headed to the campus library.

Pulling into a parking space, Jennifer grabbed her backpack out of the back. She ignored all the stares she got as she tottered into the library. Looking for further privacy, she went up into the book stacks and hid herself at a little study desk that was tucked away in all the rows of books. She pulled out a notebook and flipped it open. She stared at the notes that were in there. Notes? Gibberish. She couldn’t even make out what subject it was. Math? Chemistry?

Putting it out of her mind, she flipped to a blank page. That’s what she needed to do with her life. Turn it over to a new page. That’s what was wrong with her. All the stress was getting to her. Everything would go back to being normal if she just cleared her mind. She started to write her name. THUD

Jennifer jerked her head up. A geeky looking boy was bending over to pick up the book he’d dropped. He grinned sheepishly at her and put the book on the shelf. He took another book off the cart next to him and scanned the books. Finding the right place, he put it back.

The boy pushed the cart a little further down the isle and put yet another book back on the self. Jennifer could see him dart glances at her while he worked. A new page, huh? Jennifer smiled.

She leaned back in her chair and put her hands over her head. She stretched, pushing her meager chest out. While she didn’t have much in the tit department, the movement made her nipples stand out even more through the thin tank top. It had the desired effect as the boy dropped another book. Jennifer laughed and went back to her notebook.

She looked at what she had written. It was just the beginning of her name “Jenn”. That looks cool. Jennifer started drew hearts around it. New page, new name. I’m no longer Jennifer. I’m Jenn.

As she doodled flowers and hearts, Jenn’s pictures started to get more explicit. First, circles became tits and cocks, then she started drawing them together with the cocks spraying cum all over the tits. She expanded it even further and was soon drawing big titted girls being fucked in various positions.

I never knew I was such a good drawer. Jenn admired her artwork. The pictures were making her horny. Maybe I should go home and play with my friend. She picked up her house key and started rubbing it.

Erotic current coursed through Jenn’s body. She squeezed her legs together and doubled over the desk. She wasn’t going to be able to make it home. She needed something in her cunt and her fingers weren’t going to do it.

The boy. Jenn stood up and went looking for him. She found him a few stacks over. He glanced at her, then did a bad job of pretending to look at the book in his hands. Somewhere in her mind, she was having doubts about what she was about to do, but the heat coming from her pussy and the key in her pocket pushed them out.

Jenn walked up to the librarian. “Excuse me?”

The boy looked at her and gulped. “Yeah?” his voice creaked. “Yeah?” he said again in a normal tone.

“I’m umm, looking for something and I can’t find it?”

“What is it?”

“It’s supposed to be over there,” Jenn pointed to an even more secluded part of the book stacks. “I’ve looked and looked but it’s not there. I thought maybe I was looking in the wrong area so I came to ask you.”

“Well, do you have the call number?”

“No, I only know the title.”

“Oh, well, what is it? We can go look it up.”

“It’s umm, I forgot. I’ve got it in my notebook, though.”

The boy beamed. “Why don’t you go get it and I’ll go look the call number up for you.”

Jenn frowned. “I don’t think we need the call number, why don’t you just go over there and help me find it?”

“Well, if we know the call number, we can easily find it on the shelf or I can go look up if it’s been checked out.”

“But we’re already up here, we can just go look without the call number.”

The geeky boy smiled. “But if we knew the call number...”

“Fuck the call number. God! And you geeks wonder why you never get laid. Hello? I’m coming on to you.”

The boy just blinked at her. She sighed and undid his pants. She grabbed his member and paused. Was she really doing this? Was she really about to fuck some random guy in public? She felt warmth spread throughout her body. Was it from her room key or her pussy? She wasn’t sure. She only knew was that she was going to fuck this guy.

Put him in her mouth and suck him. Jenn’s lips were inches away from him. She stopped herself at the last second. She stood up and slid her hands up his body. She pulled her shirt over her head and bared her bra-less breasts to him. He leaned in and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Jenn cooed.

She let him maul her chest for awhile then pushed him away. “We don’t have much time, someone might come before we do,” she said.

Jenn worked her hand up her skirt and pulled her thong down. She dropped it on the floor next to her shirt. She turned around, grabbed the bookshelf, and spread her legs. She turned her head towards him and smiled.

The boy stepped up and split her wet lips with his cock, Jenn’s short skirt offered no resistance. He pounded into her from behind, Jenn’s small chest pressed against the books. His thrusts smashed her harder and harder into the shelf. The books inched forward bit by bit until the books on the opposite side clattered to the floor. Jenn let out small whimpers, trying to hold back from yelling and screaming her pleasure.

The boy gave one last violent thrust and came inside of her. Unable to contain herself, Jenn cried out. As secluded as they two were, there was no way that someone didn’t hear her. Jenn grabbed her shirt and threw it on. As she ran away, she could hear footsteps coming. She grabbed her notebook and headed down the stairs. Halfway down, she realized she’d forgotten her thong. She laughed. Let that loser try to explain to security what he was doing with pants around his ankles while holding a lime green thong.

So as to not draw suspicion to herself, Jenn casually walked out of the library, then ran to her car. She got in the driver seat and closed the door. She didn’t start the car. Jenn just sat there thinking about what she’d done.

She didn’t know the boy, she didn’t even get his name, but she’d fucked him. His cum was inside of her, well, most of it. Some of it was leaking back out, staining her seat. How could she ever face Gwen again? Gwen was right, she was a skank. The worse thing was, Jenn had enjoyed it and knew even now, she’d happily do it again. Starting the car, Jenn thought maybe it wasn’t time for a “new page”. Maybe she should redouble her efforts to be Jennifer again.

It was a long contemplative drive back to the apartment that left Jenn mentally drained. She had a feeling that if she really was still Jennifer that she wouldn’t have been as exhausted by it. All she knew was that she was tired and wanted to lay down.

All thoughts of sleep and rest vanished from Jenn’s mind when she walked through the door. The day before, where Gwen had been secretive about what she was doing, today there was no mistaking it.

Jenn’s roommate laid naked on the sofa with her legs spread apart and feet resting on the coffee table. Gwen was working Jenn’s dildo in and out of her cunt while she mauled one of her tits. Her computer sat on the coffee table.

She had aimed it at her self so that her masturbation session was being captured by the web-cam. Next to her image on the screen, an occasional message would pop up like “Yeah, work it, baby!” or “pound yourself harder you slut”.

Gwen looked over at Jenn. “Wanna join?” she asked.

Jenn said nothing and scurried past. She went into her room and locked the door. Leaning against it, Jenn surveyed her pink room. It was definitely this place. It was changing her and Gwen. Gwen hadn’t left since they’d moved in and she had progressed farther than Jenn had, but she knew it wasn’t too late. She could save them. She had to destroy everything.

Rushing forward, Jenn started with the dresser drawers. She ripped them out and flung the contents across the room. After emptying the last one, she lifted it over her head and threw it against the closet door. It banged against it, leaving a slight dent.

Bras, panties, tube tops, tank tops, and skirts littered the room. Jenn sank down in them and picked up a thong. She pulled on it with all of her might, but failed to tear it. She threw it; the light undergarment went fluttering a few inches forward and landed on the bed.

Jenn breathed raggedly for a moment then pulled her tank top off. She pulled on it, trying to rip it in half, but just managed to pull it out of shape. She threw it after the thong then stood up. She slipped out of her skirt and heels and threw them after the top. She plopped back down into the clothes on the floor.

She seethed. Inches away was a black bra with white lacy frills arching across the cups. She picked it up and looked at it. She grasped it by the cup and took hold of the lace as if to rip it off. She stopped. Strength returned to her arm and she was ready to pull. She stopped again.

She took her hand off the lace and then held it in both hands. It was huge. It had to have been special order, no stores carried things that large. If she were to put it on, there’d be a good half a foot between her meager chest and the cup. If she were to put it on...

Jenn’s hands slipped in through the straps and pushed the bra up to her torso. Reaching around they clipped the bra on. She was right, there was a good six inches... five inches... four inches?! This can’t be happening, my tits... they’re getting bigger!

Her breasts didn’t stop when they filled the bra, they kept going until they slightly overflowed it, as if she’d put on a bra a size too small. No! No! No! This can’t be happening! Jenn made her way over to the large vanity mirror, her chest jiggling with each step.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face looked the same, but her giant bust was now her most dominant feature. With monsters like these, there’s no way I can go back to being Jennifer. Maybe it was the bra. Maybe it was causing her to hallucinate.

Jenn closed her eyes and reached behind her. She unclasped the bra and then cupped the front of it in her hands. Her tits felt so real. Her tits felt so good. Jenn could feel a familiar wetness start to build between her legs.

Slowly, she extended her arms forward, taking the bra off her body. She let it fall to the floor and dropped her arms to her sides. Please! Jenn opened her eyes and came where she stood. Her new tits jutted of her chest. She was fucking hot.

If only she’d had this awesome rack when she’d fucked that boy in the library. There’s no way he would have lasted more than a minute. After she’d fucked him, whoever came running towards her screams would have gone down just as easily.

Jenn reached up and pulled on one of her nipples. It sent a pleasurable shudder down her spine. She looked at the mounds of flesh cradled in her hands. A frown. She wasn’t wearing any nail polish.

Sitting down in front of the mirror, Jenn searched through the cosmetics and nail polish on the counter until she found a deep crimson red color. She untwisted the cap and started painting. Jenn spent the next hour putting on makeup and styling her hair.

Searching through the discarded clothes on the floor, she found a gold corset with a black fleur de lis pattern. She slipped it over her head and laced it up. The black satin trimming went up around her shoulders and cut down across her chest, coming right over her nipples. The tightness squeezed her large tits together to create massive cleavage. The frilly bottom of the top stopped just above her belly button.

She completed it with a short black denim skirt that stopped just above her ass. She held the skirt on with a black belt that had a double row of silver bulleted holes that ran the length of it. Finally, she put on a pair of knee-high boots that had a modest 4 inch heel.

Checking out her made up look in the mirror, Jennifer’s mouth dropped open. She was dressed like a slut. She needed to get out of these clothes. It was too late. She could feel her panty-less pussy getting wet. Jennifer was lost forever. Jenn snapped her mouth shut. God, she was a slut. She needed to get out of these clothes and on to a cock.

Gwen knocked on Jenn’s door. “You, like, okay in there?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You sure, cause like you sure were loud and I haven’t heard from you in forever, so I was kinda worried.”

Jenn walked over to the door and opened it up. When she pulled it open, she stepped back behind it so it hid her from Gwen.

Gwen stepped into Jenn’s room. “Oh my god! What the fuck happened in here?” Jenn came out from behind the door. “Oh my god! What the fuck happened to your tits!”

“Aren’t they just perfect?”

“I’m so fucking jealous, Jennifer.”

“Call me ‘Jenn’. Jennifer is so icky.”

Gwen smiled. “’Jenn’s so totally so much better a name for a skank like you.”

Jenn giggled at Gwen’s joke. “Ain’t it though?”

“But seriously, like how did you get such awesome tits like that? Didn’t I used to be bigger?”

Jenn shrugged her shoulders, which caused a nipple to pop out. She fixed her tit. “I put on one of the bras in my room and they just grew.”

“No fucking way!” Gwen reached down and picked up one of Jenn’s bras. She put it on and waited. Nothing happened. “That’s like not funny. Just cause I’m kinda dumb doesn’t mean you can be all mean and shit to me.”

“I’m not lying.”

“Then how come my tits are still tiny?”

“I don’t know, maybe cause it’s my bra?”

Gwen tore the bra off her chest and ran to her room. Jenn followed. She got to Gwen’s room in time to see Gwen finish clipping on a shelf bra. As if someone had attached an air pump to Gwen’s nipples, her breasts started ballooning out. When they stopped, their fakeness made the bra more decorative than functional.

Gwen squealed and clapped her hands. “This is so cool! I’ve got like big fake titties!” She took her bra off. Where Jenn’s new chest was all natural, Gwen’s was now adorned with two giant silicon orbs.

“Damn, you look so hot, Gwen.”

“Thanks, Jenn!”

Jenn’s eyes lit up. “Oh! Gwen, we should totally go out and celebrate our new tits. I’m sure they’ll get lots of guys to fuck us.”

“God, Jenn, you’re so smart! Let’s totally go!”

A giddy feeling flowed through Jenn as she went back into the living room to wait. She saw that Gwen still had the video site up. Jenn had an evil grin. She picked up the computer and started to type. “Going clubbing with skanky roommate. First person to tell us ‘Old College Ave’ gets a blowjob in the bathroom!” The chat went crazy with guys begging to know what club they were going to be at. Jenn just responded “in the downtown area” and left it at that.

Gwen came back out of her room. She was wearing a backless silver top that tied around her neck and waist. The front came swooping down to reveal ample tits flesh and their inorganic makeup. She completed the outfit with large pink hoop earrings, sky blue mini-skirt, and 5 inch bright orange stilettos.

“Damn, you look good, Gwen.” Jenn told her.

“Thanks!”

“Oh! I just remembered, Mr Avery told me that some new girls moved in downstairs. Wanna go see if they want to come?”

“Totally! The more the merrier!”

The two girls clacked down the stairs in their heels and banged on the door. It took a few seconds before it opened, revealing a young pale redhead. Beyond her, an African-American girl was just visible, sitting on the couch.

“Hi! You’re a redhead like Jenn!” Gwen beamed.

The redhead’s mouth tightened. “Hello. That’s very observant of you.”

Jenn edged her way in front of Gwen. “We’re the girls upstairs and we thought we’d pop by and introduce ourselves. I’m Jenn.”

“And I’m Gwen!”

“Nice to meet you,” their new neighbor monotoned.

Jenn didn’t flinch that the girl didn’t offer her name. “Me and Gwen are just about to head out to a club and were wondering if you guys wanted to go.”

“It’s Wednesday.”

Gwen got a puzzled look on her face. “So?” She asked from behind Jenn.

The girl rolled her eyes.“It’s late, tomorrow there’s school, you know?”

Gwen burst out in to laughter. “School?! People still go to that place?”

Jenn smiled at the girl. “Well, maybe some other time then.”

Amanda closed the door on her two slutty neighbors. She heard the nicer-seeming redhead, ‘Jenn’, say “What a dork.”

Amanda scoffed. “What a skank.” She turned back into the living room. Her roommate and best friend, Candice, was still sitting on the couch, pouring over her Bio lab notes.

Once again, Amanda couldn’t believed their luck. This complex always had a huge wait list and openings usually didn’t pop up until the end of the school year. In a flurry of two days, they’d packed and moved all their stuff out of their cruddy dorm and into this dream apartment. The landlord, Mr Avery, was even sweet enough to help them move.

“Why didn’t you come to meet our neighbors?” Amanda smirked.

“Girl, I saw all I needed to see from right here.”

Amanda joined Candice on the couch. “I guess this is why Mr Avery told us to call him if we had any noise complaints.”

“Eww, I don’t want to think about what sort of noise we’d hear from them.”

“Ha! Yeah. Well hopefully they’ll default on rent and we can get some decent neighbors in upstairs, huh?”

“Mmmhmm. Now, let’s hurry up and finish this lab write-up.” Candice corralled an escaped hair back into her bun. “I’ve got a 8:15 philosophy test tomorrow...”

* * *

It was around 3AM when the call came. Mr Avery whipped his bleary eyes and answered the phone. “What is it, Jennifer?” he asked the only person who:d call him at such an hour.

“It’s Amanda from 101.”

“Oh, Amanda, sorry. What’s the trouble?”

“It’s those bimbos upstairs. They’ve been going on for over an hour and Candice and I have tests tomorrow.”

“What bimbos upstairs?”

“You know, ‘Jenn’ and ‘Gwen’.”

Mr Avery sat up in his bed. “I’m sure you’re mistaken. It’s not coming from there.”

“No, we could hear them coming home with who knows how many boys and the sounds of sex are deafening.”

Getting out of bed and throwing a pair of paints on, Mr Avery sighed. “I’ll take care of it.” He hung up and grabbed his keys. What was going on? It was almost the same thing again.

Fifteen minutes later, Mr Avery was banging on the door of 201. There was a sign on it that said, “Old College Ave”. It took a while, but eventually a characture of the girl Mr Avery formerly knew as Jennifer opened the door, her massive tits bare to the world. She was wearing a harness for a fake cock.

“Jennifer?”

“Mr Avery!” the girl squealed. She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. There was a naked man asleep on the couch, Gwen was on the floor rubbing her pussy. It took a second for Mr Avery to recognize the blond.

“Jenn! Hurry up! I need your plastic cock!”

“Gwen, Mr Avery is here.”

“Jennifer, Gwen, what’s going on?”

“Call me Jenn, Mr Avery.”

Gwen got up off the floor and walked over to Mr Avery. She smashed her silicon tits into him. “Did you see the door?”

“Old College Ave?” he asked.

“Blow job!” The girls screamed in unison. They attacked his pants and pulled his raging member out. The girls took turns sucking and licking him, each as skilled as the other. It wasn’t long before he blasted a load on Gwen’s face. Jenn leaned over and licked her roommate clean while Gwen worked on bringing Mr Avery back to full force.

The sun was coming up and Mr Avery was buried waist deep in Jenn’s ass. Gwen was passed out next to them on the bed. All of the guys they’d brought home from the club had snuck out at various times and only the super and sluts were left.

Enjoying yourself?

Mr Avery looked around. No one was there.

When every you get bored with them, kick them out and send Mandi and Candi up to me.

“Who are you?” Mr Avery asked.

“I’m your fucking slut!” Jenn cried out.

And I’m the best apartment you’ll ever rent out.