The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jack fondness for antiques leads his to an old typewriter at a flea market. It proved to be quite the investment.

An Old Typewriter:

Jack had been roaming around the local flea market for more than an hour. He loved antiques, but was not finding anything interesting. Then, something finally caught his eye. It was some old electric typewriter, which was average in size, and mint green in color. The brand is what really caught his eye: Arripio Electronics. The company now primarily sold half decent HDTVs and computers, and was amazed that were around for at least … “(c) 1968” … over forty years! ‘This is a relic!’ Jack thought. He promptly bought it.

He brought the old typewriter, which came with what was claimed to be the original black case, back to his apartment at his graduate university.

“What junk you buy this time?” his roommate Ben asked wearily, sitting in front of their HDTV.

“Junk! It’s an antique typewriter. In mint condition, literally!”

“I don’t know how you get so excited about such stuff, Jack, but whatever …”

Jack went to his bedroom, and set up the typewriter. To his enjoyment, it did not fry itself when he plugged it into the socket. It let out a happy purr. He looked for paper … The printer paper seemed thin enough. He rolled that new paper into the old machine.

‘Oh, what to write, what to write?’ he thought, ‘… Hope there’s still ink in it … Ok, something simple to test it …’

On the evening I came home with the amazing old typewriter, my roommate Ben was annoyed that I came home with what he felt was junk again..

The old typewriter worked perfectly. The more he typed, the more the old thing seemed to dust off its cobwebs.

The typewriter worked great as Im sure it always didd

‘Gotta watch the typos!’ he thought.

Now it’s time for me to screw around!

Ben suddenly stated to laugh uncontrollably at whatever he was watching on the TV. After several minutes of uncontrollable laughter, he walked into my room, and said the he did not mind the old typewriter.

The text faded away soon after he stopped typing. Suddenly, Jack heard Ben laughing uncontrollably. ‘Impossible!’ he thought. As the laughter continued, he stared at the humming machine before him. He thought of the phrase “the cat that ate the canary,” and the how that cat was likely purring. The laughter finally stopped, and Ben walked into his room. “You know, Jack, I don’t really mind you having that old typewriter.” He walked out of the room.

‘Coincidence!’ he thought, ‘But what if it wasn’t?’ He decided to be scientific about it and “experiment.”

Ben walked back into my room, and said, “I actually kina like that old junk. You know I was just bustin you chops!” He leaves with a friendly smile on his face.

A few moments after the text faded, his roommate walked back into his room. Ben then said, “I actually kina like that old junk. You know I was just bustin you chops!” He walked out with a friendly smile. Jack was amazed, typos and all! ‘Oh, this is habit forming!’ he thought.

I finally get the email from professor about a test I told him he made a mistake on, which cost me twenty points. He said that not only was I write about that one portion, but also that he found that he made another error. My resulting grade was a %91.

Jack quickly jumped onto his laptop to check his email. His professor did indeed send him a message! Needless to say, Jack’s grade was a 91%. He suddenly felt a little strange. All he could think about was the test of which he just received the “actual” grade. A revised memory appeared next to the old one. He answered questions differently in the revised memory, while his teacher still made mistakes. It was strange, and he still did not fully understand. But Jack now had the power to script the world around him …

Jack woke up the next mourning feeling amazing! He suddenly realized that he left the typewriter running the whole night. As he stared at it, its purr, which embedded itself into his mind, somehow made him understand it all.

Arripio Electronics was really the commercial arm of a military funded research firm. Their focus was to ascertain ways of altering people’s minds, and their recent technologies were the most successful. Of course, not all of their commercial products had their special enhancements, but the ones that did were very informative. The old typewriter was one of the firm’s first projects. The one that Jack had became a rather unique machine over the decades. From controlling so many minds, it gained a form of sentience. Now, not only does it control the minds of others, but it also absorbs the minds of its users. Even if there was a typo, it was connected enough with its user to compensate for the error. The scientists at Arripio Electrons were more than pleased about the evolution of one of their old devises.

Jack sat at the edge of his bed, amazed. “We are connected,” he whispered, while somehow loving the thought. “… It didn’t change the past! It merely altered my perception of it! … I’m now immune to any perception changes, but I can still alter myself physically … This is going to be fantastic!”

After breakfast he got a call from his friend Farrah.

“Hey, Jack, did you forget about our project?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry! I must have slept through my alarm. I’ll see you at the library in, oh … fifteen minutes?”

“Ok, as long as you get here!”

Farrah was an attractive blonde, who enjoyed the beach. He knew her since he started grad school. They both majored in psychology. Jack knew that there must have been some irony in a psychology grad student having his mind taken over by an old machine! Regardless, Jack really liked Farrah, but was always afraid to hurt their good friendship. However, the old machine removed all barriers …

When Jack finished working with Farrah on the project, he found himself sitting at the typewriter. He knew exactly what he wanted to do with her, and that he had the means of making it real. But first, he wanted to make some alterations to himself for practice.

I am developing a variety of fetishes related to women that I want to explore. The first is flexible women. The second is bare feet. The third is hosiery, including latex. The fourth is encasement within hosiery.. The fifth is flexibility.

“That is really gonna fuck me up!” Jack said with a dark laugh. As it all began to set in, he fell off his chair. His mind consciously reordered itself. It was not painful, but it certainly felt strange! He had no real interest in those areas, and that is why he chose them. He blacked out for an hour before sitting back on his chair.

“Good,” he said out of breath, “I’m gonna like these fetishes!” Jack liked how fetishes were logically not solely born out of perception. He sat for a few minuets gathering his thoughts on what Farrah’s alterations should be. He decided that he would connect them with a research project she was involved with last summer. Arripio made devices that changed who people were physically and mentally, so this should be nothing!

Tonight Farrah will surprise me by coming over to my apartment. She wanted to go over ourt project before its submitted tomorrow. We decide to have a drink while looking the thing over. My roommate goes out to see his girlfriend. We finish with the project, and get a little drunk, Farrah more so. Our conversation quickly leads to last summer’s research project. She explains that she was actually the test subject, and how it changed her. To sum up: Farrah is now bisexual, and has a variety of fetishes, including breasts, women’s feet, stockings, latex, hosiery encasement, and herself. Through it all, she learned the joy of yogalates, and is now obsessed with it. This has made her quite a pleasure loving woman, but forces herself to suppress it because she feared explaining it.

She feels very open with me about explaining it all, and being drunk she impulsively kisses me. I kiss back. This leads to us passionately fucking each other on the couch. The more we fuck the less it feels like lust. The lust turns into passionate love making. When we both cum at the same time we know that we are deeply in love.

“Whoa! I let that go a bit farther than I wanted!” Though surprised with himself, he could not wait to see it all happen!

Jack had a quick dinner, and was starting to wonder when everything was going to happen. While walking back to his room, he heard a knock at the door. He ran over, knowing who it probably was. He opened it.

“Hey, Jack! Thought we go over the project one last time” Farrah said, while holding her encased laptop. She was wearing sandals, tight jeans, and pink blouse. He blue eyes subtly glistened. Her body definitely seemed tighter, and more physically fit, than it was earlier in the day. That was of course not saying that she was not attractive before! Her demeanor was subtly different too, while she seemed to glow with energy.

“Oh, sure.” He led her to the couch.

Jack eventually poured some wine for them both, and before they knew it, they were done talking about the project. They kept talking though. Their conversation was one of those typical conversations while drinking: Totally nonsensical. Eventually, Farrah gave Jack a surprising request.

“Hope this doesn’t sound weird, Jack, but would you mind massaging my feet a little. I’ve been on my feet all day, and they’re kinda bugging me.”

Jack desperately tried to hide his joy at the request. “Sure.”

She unstrapped her sandals, and lightly placed her silky size sixes on his lap. Greatly holding back, He rubbed each in turn, turning each into butter in his hands. “Oh, that’s great, Jack. Thank you.…” With that, he started to work the arches more deeply. He was growing quite aroused, and did not know how long his pants could hide it.

“Ya’know there’s something I never told ya, Jack … ooooh, yeah!”

“What?” I asked desperately trying to hide growing my joy.

“I have a foot fetish!” She nearly orgasmed from both the relief in telling, and how good it made her feet feel. “… Uhhhohh … I hid it all for so long! I just … WOW … I just couldn’t hold back any longer! FUCK! … This is why I really came over! Something clicked just before I came over … Over here. I don’t wanna hide my FETISHES anymore! Somehow, I knew that … I knew that you would understand …”

She moaned so loudly! Because Jack knew that he was immune to perception changes, he was not sure if he really would fall deeply in love with her, as he wrote. He never felt any real love toward her, especially now.

“ … Oh yeah! Keep doin’ that for a while! … I hid it all because I didn’t know how to explain them … I was the test subject in that project … huphhhh … I … I was altered. At the end of it I was obsessed with yoga any pilates. I never could hide that! But there was more. I became bisexual, and got a fetish for feet, stockings, latex, tits, and even myself! Yes, I fucking turned on by my own body! … I’m so messed up now, but you know what? I’m so fucked up that I love it all!” She screamed in orgasm. “I hid all but the yoga and pilates, but I never told anyone why I love those exercises so much!”

As Jack looked into Farrah’s blue sapphire eyes, his lust for her was more that any lust he ever felt. Farrah more than noticed!

She moved her feet away from Jack’s groping hands, and crawled up to him. They slowly leaned into a long and passionate kiss. Before they knew it, their clothes were gone. On their sides they humped. Thrust after beautifully endless thrust, their hips went. When they did not kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes. The more they thrust, the more it did not feel like lust for Jack. The more the lust faded, the more love they created, and the slower they went. The love they made grew powerful as they came close to orgasm. They kissed one last time as lovers, and finally, gloriously came.

As they looked into each other’s eyes, Jack felt his love for Farrah grow deep within him, and could tell that she felt the same way. They lightly kissed, and touched their faces with their fingertips.

Jack woke up in his bed early the next morning, with the naked Farrah at his side. She slept soundly as he sat at the typewriter. He looked at the woman, who he both deeply loved and previously altered, and back at the typewriter. The machine physically altered his mind, which meant that love was not mere perception at its heart! Jack may have been immune to the machine altering his perception, but that may not have mattered. ‘Mind over matter, and machine over mind,’ He thought.

Summer vacation was fast approaching, and knew that would be the best time to manipulate.

Sweet Farrah slept until ten in the mourning despite the clanging of the typewriter.

“That should make this easier,” he stated under his breath. At first, Jack wanted to have all his teachers give him A’s for the semester, but decided that he should just stick with sexual pleasure for now.

Me and Farrah decide to rent a beach house for the summer. There, I will become capable of transforming into my lover, and back to my original form. I will not be quick, and will go through stages.

The first stage will be my mind connecting with her mind, and I will learn what it is like to be her. This complete mental connection can only happen once, but we will permanently be linked subconsciously as a result.

The next stage involves me absorbing her DNA through my hands. I will know how to do it through instinct alone. What I will do to her with my hands will be as good as sex.

The final stage will begin when instinct tells me that I absorbed enough of her DNA. All the while I will be transforming into her. It will take however long it would realistically take. Farrah will not notice the changes right away. In fact, she will practically be blinded by how mush she will enjoy me becoming more and more feminine. Once the transformation is complete, I will be able to transform into mine and Farrah’s form at will, which will be faster than initial transformation, but not instant.

Farrah will of course love how I can morph into her body, and we will fuck mostly as women. Farrah being bisexual will of course want cock sometimes.

“Its gonna be a hot summer!” Jack said with joy.

During the final month before summer break, Jack could not help but use the old machine more and more. It was like an addiction, of which he allowed to take hold. Every night before he made love to Farrah, he would write an outline of the coming day. He made it generic enough so that the typewriter would surprise him. There were some specifics, though. On a global scale, he essentially rewrote reality by making it so that the more attractive the woman the more likely that she was at least bisexual. More locally, he made the school’s residential life department change its policies on student housing, so that he and Farrah could room together the next year. He also boosted his and Farrah’s intelligence in a ploy for them to spend more time together, and made sure that she was made blissfully ignorant of the typewriter. As for Jack’s current roommate, he ensured that he would leave them alone in the right moments. Jack found that he never needed to script his love making with Farrah, though. Her initial adjustments ensured that she would be forever an inventive lover!

The end of the semester came, and everything that was intended came to pass. Jack and Farrah received the strongest grades of their tenure at that school, while Farrah suggested they spend the summer together. The look in her eye, when she suggested it, stated that she wanted to spend the much of the time making love. Needless to say, they found a reasonably priced beach house to rent.

They moved in as soon as they could. Just to celebrate, they made love for most of the day! They feel asleep that night in each other’s arms.

That morning, Jack wanted to start the transformation he scripted.

“Sit next to me on the couch, Baby,” He said.

“Sure. Wanna talk about somethin’?”

“I just want to look at you, that’s all.”

“Trying your hand at voyeurism now, Jack?” she asked sexily, and sat down. She was wearing her black stockings.

Jack stared deeply into her perfect blue eyes. He could see every detail. The more he stared, the more he was lost in them. Over time, he started to feel her love for him, which was somehow stronger than his love for her. All of her emotions slowly became his, as her thoughts became audible. Everything started to grow fuzzy. Nothing felt quite right, or perhaps it was.

Jack’s vision slowly came back in focus. He felt incredibly different. He looked down, and saw Farrah passed out on the couch. Just looking at her made all of her memories rush to the surface of his mind. It was overwhelming at first, gaining another lifetime of memories. He almost passed out hyperventilating. Eventually, everything was clear. He knew Farrah better than she knew herself, and by proxy, what it meant to be a woman. It was certainly odd having memories about having sex with men now, as it did not change his sexual orientation. What he did enjoy were the memories which he implanted earlier of her experience as a test subject. That experience was more life altering than Jack expected. She was attracted to herself more than he was to her! He was also very surprised about the amount of porn she watched as a result of that experiment. Sure, they both enjoyed good porn, but she actually loved it more than him!

As Jack looked at his sleeping lover, he felt even closer to her. So close, in fact, that he felt physically connected.

Jack decided to wait a couple of days before starting the next phase of his transformation. He still used the typewriter, but found less of a need for it. He already scripted the summer’s main plot.

Farrah quickly noticed how different Jack was acting. She knew that something had changed. However, she was not that concerned, because the change made Jack far more receptive to her needs. She even found that she was more receptive to Jack’s needs. If they were attached at the hip before, they were sharing the same hip now.

The one time they were not in the same room together was when Jack went shopping. Farrah had a bit of a headache, and wanted to rest. He first went to the mall, and seemingly under impulse, he picked up high quality massage oils. He was not sure which one to get, but he had a good feeling about the ones he bought.

When he got home, he found Farrah sleeping stomach down on the bed. He had a feeling that she was in the nude, and slyly smiled. Oil already in hand, he poured a liberal amount into his palm. As he rubbed his hands together, they felt strange and tingly. He looked at his palms. The pores on them increased in size, and the skin was a pinkish red. His hands were ready to absorb his lover’s DNA. The lotion was to make the experience pleasurable, while it influenced his hands to ready themselves for DNA extraction.

Sensing that she still had the headache, he empathetically targeted the most uncomfortable points. She woke up almost instantly, if her pleased smile was any indication, but kept her eyes shut. Jack removed the sheets, and began to work her neck and shoulders. Farrah moaned quietly. He then applied more oil to his hands. Jack knew exactly what he was doing. He flowed down her back, kneading every mussel. Jack eventually realized that not only were his hands absorbing her DNA, but they were also memorizing her body for him. He then moved to her arms and hands. The more he massaged, the more orgasmic her moans sounded. He then moved to her ass, hips, calves and feet. Loving feet as much as they did, he spent more time on them.

By the time Jack finished with Farrah’s feet, she was in a kind of continuous, low level orgasm. Farrah slowly flipped over with her loving eyes slightly open. Jack worked every inch of her face. He even massaged the inside of her mouth, which she clearly enjoyed. He then continued down her body, deeply working her breasts, and flat stomach. Having already worked her legs and feet, he solely concentrated on he snatch. He moved inside to stimulate her G-spot. Her continuous moans grew incredibly loud! “UH-OOOOH, my fucking God! Don’t you DARE stop, Jack!” she screamed, “YEAH … I’M GONNA SQUIRT … AHH-OOOOOH!” She made practically everything wet! Farrah did not squirt often, and was clearly pleased Jack made her do so.

She quickly sat up, and gave me a wet, voracious kiss. “Let’s make a habit of that!” she stated out of breath

“Definitely!” I said with a smile.

Once a day Jack would give her the same erotic massage. They would often fuck for hours after, because of how horny it made her. It took more than a week before he started to notice that he was finally starting to change. His black hair was subtly lighter, as was his body hair. It was also the first time since he was a teenager that he did not have to shave in the morning.

Little by little, over the span of weeks, Jack’s body changed. After a month, his hair was a deep brown (Farrah’s natural color), while his body hair was very short and thin. His once hazel eyes were almost completely blue, while his facial structure was noticeably more feminine. His voice had a distinctly higher pitch. What surprised him the most was how his hands and feet looked exactly like Farrah’s now. For the past few days, he was licking and sucking his feminine feet, while jerking off. Admittedly though, his cock was much smaller at that point.

“Jack?” Farrah sat next to him on the couch.

“Yes, Sexy.”

“You’ve been acting really different lately.”

“Have I?”

“Yeah. I mean, I can’t say I don’t like it. I kinda love it, actually. You keep up with me at yoga now, and just seem to know all my needs. But for a guy to act feminine is a little strange … You know, I can’t believe I haven’t realized this before! You look different! … My God. How didn’t I notice this before? You’re starting to look like me!”

“Yes, Farrah. Don’t ask me how, but I realized that I have two distinct abilities. One is subconsciously connecting with others. The other is the ability to transform into another’s body. So I decided to take our love in a totally new direction. I first connected our minds subconsciously, which you’ve clearly sensed for a while, and I think that’s what kept you from noticing the changes until now. From that connection, I know that you are more attracted to yourself than you are anyone else …”

Farrah almost spoke before Jack placed his soft, feminine finger on her full lips.

“Well, I’m changing into your body to become the lover you secretly wanted. When I complete the transformation for the first time, I will be able to morph back into my original form at will at a far greater speed. I suppose it goes without saying that we will be biological twins, while I’m in your form!”

Farrah looked utterly surprised. Her eyes traveled up and down my body, which almost resembled her more than anything else. Her shock faded, and she gave me a tender kiss on the lips. “I love you, Jack.”

“And I love you, Farrah.”

“Can we speed things up a bit,” she said with a subtle excitement in her tone.

“I think so, yeah. I’ll have to massage you a lot more though. That’s how I’m absorbing your DNA.”

“I think I like the sound of that!” she said with a glimmer in her eye, and seductive smile.

From then on, Jack almost always massaged her whenever they were not eating or doing yoga. The massages were as good as sex, and Farrah simply loved it. She always enjoyed it when she squirted, and she never did it so much before! Not to mention how good her body felt from all the physical attention.

They both quickly leaned that Jack was right about how to accelerate the process. The changes became noticeable on a day to day basis. Jack was almost completely a woman only a week after he explained everything to Farrah. In that time, Farrah began to teach Jack how to be a women in the small amount of spare time they still had. Sure, Jack had her past memories, but it was truly an intimate experience to have her teach him.

Then one morning, Jack had the urge to stop the massages. He looked almost exactly like Farrah at that point. Only internal changes seemed to be left, and he knew that he absorbed enough of Farrah’s DNA. Farrah was disappointed, because she was almost addicted to massages. However, making love to someone with her body, and Jack’s mind, was more than enticing.

Jack woke up a few days later knowing the process was complete. “She” woke up Farrah to tell her the amazing news.

“Farrah?” she said quietly.

“Yeah, Jack,” Farrah answered tenderly.

“It’s done. I’m completely a women now.”

Farrah sat up. The blanket fell, exposing her bare chest. They were almost completely identical. The only difference was that Jack did not dye his now deep brown hair. Farrah ran her fingers through Jack’s long hair, before she lightly touched her face. Her hand continued down the body of her lover, and briefly rested at the crotch. They both gasped. Her hand continued down the leg, before finishing at the feet. “You even feel like me,” Farrah whispered. They tightly embraced in a wet, passionate, loving kiss.

They made love as women the whole day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were there only real breaks. Even the yoga sessions were filled with Kama Sutra-esque sex. They went to bed that night after more than an hour of fetishistic sex, which involved lots of feet and hosiery. Their love was deeper than they ever thought possible.

Jack woke up in his male form. It was strange, but it felt as if all that happened with the help of the typewriter was part of some movie he watched the night before. He looked over to the typewriter. A piece of paper with hand written text lay next to it. He carefully removed Farrah’s arm from his chest, making sure she did not awake. He quietly walked over, and picked up the paper. It was a message to himself!

“Dear Jack, well, me,

“I thought I’d owe myself an explanation. After your mind was sucked into the typewriter, you scripted everything. You got A’s on every test. You fucked nearly every attractive woman on campus. You made nearly every woman you found attractive at least bi-curious. You made yourself so popular that guys would just hand over their willing girlfriends to you. You scripted yourself into an orgy with many women. You even fucked your favorite models and porn stars. You were a God!

“After a while, something was missing. Everything was fun and exciting, but it just wasn’t enough. All the sex and partying wound down by the end of the semester, and you decided to be alone for a while. You rented a beach house, which you’re probably sitting in now, and slowly came to realize what was missing: Farrah. You avoided doing anything to her, and it was all because of the suppressed feelings you had for her.

“You knew you had the power to change your reality, along with anyone else’s. So you allowed the typewriter to remove the perception safeguards it gave you. Well, long story short, everything you experienced, after you realized that the typewriter absorbed your mind, was rewritten to what you should now remember.

“I wrote this letter just before I rewrote the past, knowing that I would have no recollection of what really happened. And provided I haven’t changed that much, knowing is very important.

“Jack Fauno”

Jack was very pleased with the results! He looked over to his lover, and wondered what he originally wrote to bring her to the beach house. The old machine could alter minds and bodies, but could not teleport people. Jack smiled at his sleeping lover. He wrote one last thing on the typewriter, before it went back into its case for good.