The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 15 — A Rest Day, and Adapting

I woke early, to see the sun streaming in through the window. It was crazy, I knew, that since we’d got here, the sunrise was my alarm clock. Alex had a smaller clock, but somehow the trill of such a small bell never seemed to wake me up. Shibbolethtron didn’t seem to be sounding an alarm lately, so I assumed someone had figured out how to work the thing’s amazingly complex array of buttons. I still saw it wandering around the house, though, a robot pet looking for somewhere to hide itself against the day we would once again ask it to be an alarm clock that makes the Snooze button really hard to find.

Alex wasn’t shaking me awake today, and it took me a few seconds to realise why. It was Sunday morning, and I’d survived the first week of college life. More than just getting through, I’d passed with flying colours. Last night I’d asked Jim to hypnotise me again, and he’d agreed a little too quickly. I wasn’t worried, though I had no doubt he’d done things more than just improving my time management. I was feeling great, and I was wide awake only a minute after the sun broke into my sleep, so whatever he’d done I had to approve. I didn’t remember going to bed, which was a little startling, but I wouldn’t complain. A quick exploration with my fingers proved that my clit was extra sensitive today, but I didn’t think he’d fucked me while I was unconscious. I shrugged, figuring there’s no sense worrying about things I can’t change, and jumped out of bed.

Then I realised that Alex wasn’t there. That was a shame, one of my favourite parts of having a home of our own was waking up in her arms. The last week, I’d usually woken to her yelling that I needed to move if I wanted to get to my classes on time, so I’d kind of been looking forward to a relaxed morning in bed. Still, there was going to be plenty of time for that. We had this house for at least a year, and there was sure to be a lot of time in that year to enjoy ourselves.

I was just about to head downstairs and fix breakfast when the door slowly opened and Alex came in. She looked stunning, her golden tanned skin on full display. She was carrying a beautiful copper tray, which just about managed to contain cups of tea and coffee, plates bearing a range of pancakes and bagels, pots of various condiments and spreads, and a toast rack. When Alex did breakfast in bed, she went all out. My attention wasn’t entirely on the tray though, although the tantalizing smell of bacon was extremely tempting. Alex was very tempting too, wearing nothing but a flimsy g-string. My attention was mostly on a few traces of dried blood on her skin. There was a livid bite mark on her left breast, that looked like I must have been way too rough last night. She had love bites all the way up her arm and neck, but only a few violent enough to draw blood.

“Did you just go to the kitchen naked?” I asked, stalling while I tried to find a non-offensive way to tell her that I couldn’t recall the night before. I realised as I said it that she wouldn’t; she’d probably been wearing a robe while she went downstairs to cook, but had shed it in the tiny anteroom that we were going to call our library. I appreciated the thought that had gone into that little gesture.

“Of course,” she smiled, “But I think you’ve got way too many clothes on to be eating breakfast.” She flipped down the collapsible stand on the tray with her thumbs, and placed it on the bed over my lap. I wondered if she’d had to practise that movement, it seemed so fluid. Ten she was behind me, gently tormenting my nipples with one hand while the other selected a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon for her own breakfast. We were at the comfortable stage of our relationship now, I guessed, though I’d never been with anyone long enough to experience that before. We could lie in bed, naked and getting naked, touching and kissing and uttering promises of eternal devotion, and still eat breakfast and laugh at ourselves at the same time. While the full-on, intense fucking and dominance games we played were more incredible than I could ever describe, it was great that we could also have these moments where it was enough just to be touching. I loved that we could enjoy something as normal as breakfast together, and there was never any thought that this was less importance than the other stuff.

I was in love.

“So…” I wasn’t quite sure how to say it still, but with the atmosphere so comfortable I felt like I could say anything, “did I hurt you?” I gently ran my finger over the line of bite marks down her left side. She giggled, immediately reassuring me that, despite the blood, her injuries weren’t anything like mine.

“You came to bed and just passed out,” she smiled, “I was kind of worried to be honest.” I looked at her, no idea what kind of expression I must have been portraying right then.

“I went to see Jim, hope you don’t mind, I was worried about you so I asked him if something was up.”

“And…?” I could have been impatient with how many times I was having to prompt her to get the simplest answer, but I was enjoying the movement of her hands between the words too much. She couldn’t answer straight away because my nipple was in her mouth now, and by the time she moved back to continue recounting the night before, I’d almost forgotten what we were talking about.

“He said you hadn’t been sleeping so well,” I was naked now, a maneuver that had managed to get cream cheese from Alex’s bagel all over me, but I didn’t mind. Her fingers walked tantalisingly up my leg as she talked, and I was sure any food on our bodies would be getting licked off pretty soon. “He said you needed a break, even if you wouldn’t admit it to yourself, your subconscious gave him a straight answer, so he made you get some rest. I figured I shouldn’t disturb you, so I stayed in his room last night.”

I twitched and moaned. The first time she’d spent the night with Jim I’d been irrationally jealous, but it turns out envy is hard to muster when you’ve got a beautiful, bronzed body on top of you and very skillful fingers diving in to gently tweak your clit.

“You’re imagining us, aren’t you?” she whispered. I nodded, though the motion was probably barely perceptible against my writhing.

“Let yourself see it in your mind’s eye, pet,” she continued, and the fantasy was as real as if I was seeing something right in front of me. I guess Master had found the time to strengthen other post-hypnotic suggestions, rather than just sending me to sleep peacefully. “You know the words Master taught you on your birthday, don’t you, it’s so easy to imagine the feelings when you see me enjoy myself.” She carried on describing the scene, but my subconscious was already a step ahead of her. He’d conditioned me so well, taught me that any time I watch my Master and Mistress together I feel his touch as if he was doing the exact same things to me. Now she used the little magic words to make me see the events of the last night, and before she even described it I could feel him inside me.

“Oh gods!” I cried out, surprised by the sudden intensity. In my mind’s eye they were in a room filled with cushions and every inch upholstered, so they could twist and roll anywhere they wanted without risk of discomfort. Master lay on his back with Alex riding him. She waved a riding crop threateningly, a teasing smile in her eyes, but we all knew she’d never use it. Alex wasn’t into pain. I was, though, and the slightest thought of it was enough to send the sting of the crop rushing through my ass.

The sensations were overwhelming. I could feel Alex’s fingertips teasing me right to the edge. I could feel her weight and the warmth of her skin as she leaned over me to put the breakfast tray out of harm’s way. I could feel her braid tap-tap-tapping on the small of our back as we straddled Master. I could feel his cock inside me, always managing to hit the perfect spot and leave me speechless. I could feel the lash against my skin as if I were bending over to be flogged. I could feel Alex’s breath on my neck as she leaned close to whisper more description of what they’d done last night. By now, I couldn’t even tell whose lips I could feel on my neck, or whose skin it was feeling just enough blissful torture to elicit a single drop of blood running down my skin. My eyes were closed, but I could see so many different scenes at once, and it didn’t matter any more that I couldn’t tell one fantasy from another.

I couldn’t hear her words, I couldn’t think. All I could do was respond instinctively to every sensation, thrusting myself closer to take his cock deeper inside me, to press myself firmly against those impossibly light fingertip touches. They could have kept me on the edge for hours, I knew, and every moment of ecstasy made it even easier for me to do and feel as they commanded. But this time it was only a handful of eternal minutes before an alarm clock rang next door, an old fashioned mechanical bell, and the moment’s distraction set off all the fireworks in my body.

“Wow,” Alex gasped, what felt like hours later. We were both breathing heavily, and as I turned my head to the left I knew that my own smile must be a mirror of hers.

“Bells?” I asked, raising an eyebrow, “So many touches, so much… so much wow. You were going to hold me on the edge all morning, teasing but not letting me get off, weren’t you?”

“And what’s wrong with that?” she purred, trying to keep up just a little sign of the evil dominatrix persona despite her obvious contentment.

“Nothing, nothing at all. You’re evil, and I love you for it. But the instant a bell rings, we both came. You can’t tell me that was part of the plan.”

“No, I guess…” she frowned in confusion, “There was something about bells, I think. But now I’ve got no idea what the details are. I think one bell in particular is more… more something…” she trailed off into silence, and I guess we were both wondering the same things. How would it be different, and what kind of bell would Master have chosen if he wanted to give us a nice surprise? I could just imagine being presented with a little cat bell on a collar, now Alex had taken to calling me ‘pet’. That was a possibility, but I’d be interested to see what effect that had on her. It couldn’t be a telephone bell, as the house was too modern to contain such things, and I didn’t know whether or not Jim knew what type of alarm clock Jules had in the next room to us. I doubted he would have involved Jules directly, when me and Alex were already in a light hearted competition as to who could seduce our new neighbour first.

My mind was full of ideas as we slowly started to get dressed, pausing only to lick each other clean of cream cheese, and another orgasm or two. But none of the things that came to mind seemed to be particularly likely, and I could only speculate what was going to happen to us.

We were both dressed by the time Jules knocked on our bedroom door. The smile said everything; Jules was subject to the same post-hypnotic suggestion as us, and had been just as surprised by their body’s reaction when the alarm clock rang. I wanted to ask if they’d actually told Jim that they had that kind of clock, but I couldn’t find a polite way to broach the topic and we ended up standing in silence, a circle of huge grins, for a while.

“Hey Livvy,” Jules finally spoke, “I think you mentioned on the chatroom that you’re into trail running or jogging or something? I checked the rosters and the college has an orienteering club, I was thinking I might give it a try this afternoon. Fancy joining me, make sure we don’t get lost on the way there?” I blushed, but didn’t say anything as the kind words reminded me of my mistakes getting to class in the last week. I’d managed to avoid lateness twice through sheer miracles, so the offer of help would be much appreciated.

I quickly grabbed a leaflet headed HUNTTS, whatever that had been forced to stand for, and rammed it into my bag. As I saw the membership form, which I’d already filled in, the thought crossed my mind for a moment that this could be a perfect opportunity to discover Jules’s name or gender, if I could just be paying attention at the right moment. I wouldn’t want to pry, but if I happened to be looking at the right moment, then the afternoon would be amazingly fun in more ways than just the obvious.