The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 18 — A Personal Fantasy, and Making Up for Lost Time

I closed the lid on my laptop, and thought for just a minute. The newcomer on that chat room was right, with the power of hypnosis there was no need for a real partner. I didn’t masturbate often these days, because there was nearly always someone else to play with, and an unexpected touch was always a lot more fun. Feeling helpless got me off like nothing else, so I’d just casually given up on playing with myself, but if the last couple of months had taught me anything it was that how I felt was more important than what I was doing. The line between fantasy and reality was a whole lot less clear lately, so maybe instead of pining for Alex or Master to come home I should just see what my mind’s eye could conjure up.

For a second, I wondered if JeniCali69 was Jules in disguise, and she’d set this up so she could tease me. But that would be crazy; if they’d wanted me to be unable to help myself, overcome with arousal, they could have done that easily enough without resorting to tricks. And I felt that using a false identity would be counter to the spirit of the game we’d somehow ended up playing. All had to do was find out Jules’s name—either their online identity, or their full legal name—and they’d be my willing sex slave. I had always thought being a slave was more appealing than having one, but in this kind of game the path to victory was turning out just as exciting as the prize. Instead of just getting what I wanted, or fulfilling their needs, or both, it was a game, and that made it so much more fun as long as we both played by the rules.

Now, Jules wasn’t back yet to resolve our competition, or to finish what they’d started. I was sitting alone in the rooms I shared with Alex, and I didn’t know where my lover was. Jim was out too, and I didn’t have any idea where he might have gone at this time on a Sunday evening.

Putting those questions to one side for now was easy. I stretched out on the couch, and tried to imagine some incredibly hot scenario where I’d be helpless to resist. Over the last few weeks, Jim had shown me again and again that my imagination was so good, I couldn’t distinguish between reality and the things he’d told me to feel. Only today, Jules had let me see a rainbow laying along the ground. They didn’t have any kind of supernatural powers, they were only playing with the capabilities that had always been in my mind, so it shouldn’t be hard to use my imagination to get what I wanted. But as I sat there, no secret, hot fantasies came to mind. I took my top off and started massaging my own breasts, kneading the sensitive flesh in ways that always overwhelmed my mind with lust when Alex did it.

I was already horny as hell, but for some reason it just wasn’t happening. Maybe I was trying too hard; it had been so long since I did this that it didn’t quite come naturally any more. Once upon a time, longer ago that I wanted to admit, it had been so easy to dream about what some guy might do to me. Then the dreams had been supplanted by the real thing, and then I’d given up on casual sex in favour of an actual meaningful connection. Well, maybe I could find my way back to what I’d once enjoyed so much, if I could just get over whatever impulse had provoked my subconscious to torment me with a torrent of reminiscences.

My fingers slowly worked my nipples, squeezing and teasing. It felt good, and I moved faster as I started to get into it. I imagined that Alex was doing it, but her fingers were rougher than mine. Just as tender, but more finely controlled. I imagined that Jules was watching, commanding me to touch myself. I wouldn’t even know if they were, it would be so easy to change what I saw and heard. They could be here now, getting off on watching me helpless, and I wouldn’t even know. I gasped and felt my eyes close, focusing just on the feelings now.

Feelings of my own fingertips, one hand darting down between my thighs. And just as strongly, the feelings of helplessness, of uncertainty. I knew that Jules being in the room was just my imagination, a fantasy I’d conjured up. But at the same time, I knew I’d think just the same if that was what they’d told me to believe. There was no way I could know the truth, no way I could be sure I was alone. If they could make me see things that weren’t even there, or make me feel invisible obstacles holding me back as they had this afternoon, there was no way I could trust my own senses. I would never be alone again, I could never be sure, and that made my heart race so much that I came in a couple of minutes, seconds even. It was hard to believe that just a thought could get to me so deeply, and that set off the hot little paranoid impulses in my mind yet again. Could I be feeling something so intense simply because that was the command in my mind, a command so deep I couldn’t possibly resist it?

As I came down again, my breathing finally under control, I realised I could see movement in the thin crack of light shining under the door to our rooms. Two thin slivers of shadow were just about visible, the legs of someone standing on the threshold. Alex, fumbling with her keys, about to step inside and find me sprawled out on the bed. I jumped up quickly, not sure where I even found the energy as I rushed to the door on jelly legs. I’d pull the latch and give her a surprise, ravish her completely as punishment for keeping me waiting so long. I knew even as I turned the knob that it was a crazy idea, that I couldn’t be sure it was Alex, but in that moment somehow I just didn’t care. As much as I’d loved my little fantasy, I was still in need of a real woman’s touch, and I couldn’t bring myself to wait the extra three seconds for her to get into the room and say hi.

I yanked the door open and saw Marten standing there, hand upraised as if he was about to knock. He must have been standing there for more than a few seconds, and he must have heard me a moment ago. I felt the blood rush to my face in a blush that must have covered my whole body. I turned away instinctively, not having anything to cover myself with. That was a mistake, I guess—we should have robes on a hook within reach of the door to the corridor, not hanging inside our room. I was sure now that I’d remember that in future.

“Wow,” he breathed in sharply, and I was just about to say something bitingly sarcastic when I realised that I was showing off the marks on my back. It was a long time since the ultra-intense scene where Master had caned me, but it would still be quite a while before I could let other people see the state of my back. “Wow,” Marten repeated a moment later, “That’s pretty hardcore. I knew you’d taken a whipping a few days ago, but I never realised you were into that kind of thing.”

I didn’t know what to say. A couple of years ago, when I really hadn’t been old enough to know what I was doing, Marten had been more than a little rough with me. For all I’d been inexperienced, in this field at least, I’d known right away that it was what I wanted. But now, with my back bandaged for a couple of weeks, I’d finally found a guy who wanted to go as far as I needed. I mumbled something that might have been an apology, but didn’t contain any recognisable words to express the conflicted ball of emotions in my head right now.

“These must have been pretty deep,” I was just about back at the door to my bedroom when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, “No way you could have hidden them from Alex. Does she know how you got them?”

“Hey!” I shouted out, affronted. But somehow I didn’t slap away the hand that was testing the condition of my still-tender wounds. “You’re making a hell of a lot of assumptions, maybe you should—”

“Everybody knows you and Alex are together,” he said, “even if you won’t admit it. Why else would you have turned a two-bedroom suite into one bedroom and one lounge?” I had to admit, he had a point. He’d helped us move the furniture as soon as Dad and Han were off the scene. So even if we hadn’t told anyone yet, it wasn’t exactly a secret.”

“And don’t tell me Alex did this to you,” his voice dropped lower, and a rough touch on my shoulder almost made me cry out, “She hasn’t got the guts. I just want to know you’re safe, yeah, I told you that before. And I want to know you’re being honest with your girlfriend, if you need something she can’t give you. You’ve got the guts to turn your life into a real train-wreck, you know, and I care about you too much to see that happen.”

“I…” I was lost for words. I wasn’t surprised he thought the worst of me, because that was all I’d ever shown him. The bit that shocked me was that he seemed to understand the concept of this weird multiple relationship thing. “Yeah, she knows. I thought I’d have to choose, and then they got together and told me that wasn’t my decision. I got exactly what I need, and I’m going to be responsible from now on.”

“That’s cool,” he said, “I’ll always be your friend, you know?”

I finally got a few steps ahead of him and pulled on a lightweight green robe decorated with Celtic knotwork. I wasn’t actually sure whose it was, it could have been Master’s—we seemed to be accumulating quite a stack of bathrobes and dressing gowns, what with never being sure which room we were all going to be waking up in half the time. And I would have asked what he’d wanted, but I just about caught a few, quieter, words.

“I wish I’d known…”

“Known what?” I turned back towards him, and felt the robe fall open. I should have stopped there, but the need I’d brought home with me was still there. He wasn’t objecting, and maybe just his presence was enough to tickle some of the imaginary triggers I’d just visualised myself being a victim of. It was Jules’s fault, I told myself, getting me so worked up and then not doing anything about it. “If you’d known I was into the whole dominance and submission thing when I came on to you in highschool, maybe? Would you have been my Master then, would you have wanted to go further?”

“Oh God, Olivia,” he gasped, and swept me off my feet. It was a single movement, faster than I could respond, and suddenly he was carrying me. “When you decided I was a bad idea, I was so angry, I wanted to beat you senseless. But then I wanted you to be safe, I wanted to protect you. And then the other part of me wants to hurt you in a way you’d love. How do I know the difference? I fantasised for weeks about hurting you, flogging your body until you begged me, and I didn’t know if it was lust or hate or god knows what, you’re such a messed up girl, you know? If I’d known you were into this stuff maybe we could have had time to find out, at least?”

I wasn’t taking in his words now. I just squeaked in surprise as he threw me onto the bed, and nodded. I didn’t even know for sure what I was agreeing to, but it was good enough for him. “…if I’d done this?” I just caught a few words as he barked angrily. Suddenly my face was buried in the pillow, he could throw me around like a rag doll, and then he was inside me. Hard and fast, completely unexpected. I didn’t know if Jules had programmed me to need this, or if Master had been reorganising my libido again, or if it just felt right to fill in the gaps after all these years. I couldn’t even think of resisting as he ploughed into me, and I got exactly the fantasy I’d imagined.