The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 35 — All Good Things, and …

“Weird how time flies, isn’t it?” I said to Kiva as she came into the kitchen. I decided on the spot that I was going to ask her what she’d thought about seeing me in a blindfold preparing dinner. Of course, over the last couple of weeks I’d decided to ask her several times and never quite had the nerve. Or maybe I had the courage, but I couldn’t find the right words.

“Finally struck you that it’s the last week of term?” she came up to the counter beside me, “Yeah, time flies. It seems like only yesterday we were all moving in here, but at the same time this is home. I’m so used to this place, it’s like we’ve been here forever. The people in my classes always said that, but I never really understood what they meant.” That was weird for me to think about as well. Kiva was in her third year of university now, so it was easy to think of her as the responsible one who’d done all this before, but she’d been effectively living with her parents for the last couple of years. Having a house with friends was new to all of us, even to Jim if I really thought about it.

“Having a lifetime relationship, too,” I couldn’t help smiling as I said it, “Is it really less than a year since I was this precocious little brat hitting on all the college guys? But… wow, having something real is incredible.” I realised after I spoke, though, that Kiva might not find that such a positive statement. She was almost like a mother hen to all of us, doing whatever she needed to do to make sure everything went smoothly. But she was probably the only person I knew who’d never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Even Jules had talked about a former master, and seemed to have something going on with Alex now.

“I can tell that much seeing you smile in the morning,” she didn’t seem to be down about it, at least, “I just hope the jerk doesn’t have to rub it in my face over the holidays.” The jerk, of course, was her little brother, who’d finally managed to hook up with one of my friends from school. I gathered that ‘discretion’ and ‘quiet’ weren’t words that had much space in his vocabulary, which justified Kiva’s reluctance to be in a house with him.

“You’re going back to your parents’ place, then?”

“Only for a few days, thank goodness. I want to spend Christmas with the family, but I don’t think I could cope with more than a few hours of Paula fangirling over Delancey.”

“I guess we’re all the odd ones out here. All my friends at college are going to stay with their parents for the holidays, but everyone in this house is only going back for a few days.”

“We’re popular people, invitations from all over the country! Did you hear, Jim and Jules are going to some party in Perth? That probably takes the prize for the most exotic destination. Did you decide what you’re doing yet? I guess you’re going to spend time with your parents, I’ve seen Alex spend enough time packing the last few days.”

“Yeah, we decided to do the traditional thing. Parents’ for Christmas Day, then visiting each other after that, and catching up with our friends from school as well.” In reality I hadn’t been able to decide on anything, but as soon as she noticed I was finding planning stressful, Alex had taken the choice out of my hands. That she could do that so effectively was one of the reasons I loved my Mistress so deeply; that she knew when it would be good for me to have no choice was another.

“That sounds cool,” she said, “I hope you have a lot of fun. Who knows, maybe being apart for just a night or two will let you enjoy each other’s company even more when you get back.” I nodded and smiled, not saying anything. She couldn’t know the number of nights we already spent apart, due to our slightly unorthodox relationship. And that was probably as good a cue as I’d get to ask the question that had burning at the back of my mind.

“Yeah, maybe. We seem to do most things together now, it’s great having someone with so much in common. And… I’ve been meaning to ask, did you see me with a blindfold a while ago?”

“I don’t think so. I don’t have a problem with what you get up to behind closed doors, but I wouldn’t go looking.”

“Oh, it’s nothing like that!” I protested, but I was sure my crimson blushes told her quite the opposite, “Well, maybe in private. But we were wondering how well I could find my way around the house if I couldn’t see, and we tried it, and then I realised I don’t know if anyone else saw me, and I was worried you might think it was something freaky, and now you probably–”

“Don’t worry about it,” the confident tone set my mind at rest pretty quickly, “I didn’t see you, and if anyone else did I think they wouldn’t find it too weird. Trust me when I say there’s a lot weirder things in the world than a blindfold, and you’ve got nothing to worry about.”

All I could say then was thanks, and we were back to speculating about whether it would snow over the next couple of weeks while we worked on our respective sandwiches. It wasn’t until I was about to leave that I thought back over what my housemates had told me.

“Hold on,” I said, “Jim and Jules are going to Perth, me and Alex are back with family, Britney’s going for Christmas with her grandparents and a dozen cousins. If you’re only visiting family for a few days, does that mean you’ll be here on your own for New Year?” I tried to remember what days everyone had said. I knew it wasn’t my responsibility to make sure nobody had any lonely days, but I couldn’t help worrying about my friends.

“Oh, don’t worry about me!” Kiva turned around with probably the biggest grin I’ve ever seen on her face, showing off her perfect teeth. “Didn’t I tell you? Dad sent me some money to get myself an early present, and I got tickets for eight hours on an express train!”

“You’re getting a winter vacation in too?” That was one of the last things I’d expected. Kiva came to everyone’s parties, and was always helping out at any group activity, but I didn’t see her as the kind of person to organise things on her own. “Going anywhere awesome?”

“Just heading up to Springfield, but yeah, it’s going to be incredible. I’m spending a week with my boyfriend!” And I was so surprised by that, I couldn’t even think of a response. She’d never mentioned a boyfriend before, but I realised that I didn’t know anything about her except what she did for her friends. It had to be a deliberate tease, if she’d met someone recently then she would have wanted to tell us all how awesome he was rather than just a mention as she left the room. But by the time I’d realised that, she was already on her way to college.

Upstairs, Alex was still in bed when I came upstairs. I didn’t want to wake her, especially as I had a busy day today. The afternoon was devoted to the last HUNTTS meeting of the year, and in the morning I had a rescheduled lecture, which was why I was taking a packed lunch that I could dig into during the society meeting. I didn’t want to miss out on the big hunt, which rumours had suggested might have an important but unexpected prize.

I slid my lunch box into a bag, careful not to bend my papers for class too much. There was just about space to wedge a spare pair of tennis shoes down the side of the bag, and my purse sat in the top. I glanced at the clock, and realised I had maybe five minutes to get out of the house if I wanted to reach my first seminar on time. We might not be doing anything serious this close to the end of term, but I couldn’t rely on that. I moved too quickly, just for a moment, and saw my girlfriend stretch and open her eyes.

“Going already?” she mumbled, almost incomprehensible, “I haven’t had a proper wake-up yet!” My eyes travelled up and down her body as she flicked the duvet aside, but I knew I certainly didn’t have time for even a quickie today.

“Sorry Mistress,” I whispered, and then finally felt the rush of confidence that I knew must lie under so many of her actions. If I could do something that would make both of us happy, and would allow me to be responsible and not miss class, then it was the right time to take control. I don’t think I’d ever felt that way before, so sure in my decision that I could get excited about seizing the initiative. I didn’t hesitate even slightly as I leaned closer and whispered a couple of words that Jim had offered when we discussed whether or not I had a dominant side weeks before. “Alexandria, insatiable time.”

Her eyes were wide with surprise, her breathing suddenly quicker. She wanted me even more than she had a second before, but now she couldn’t wait the few seconds it would take to get up and pull me closer. Instead her hands went straight under her extra-large nightshirt, grasping at her clit and nipples in an eager frenzy. She really was insatiable, and I wished I could have stayed to watch. It was the most excitement I’d ever got from being in the dominant role, and it felt great. I’d probably still have that image on my mind when I got home.

As far as Kiva’s mysterious boyfriend, I knew I should have shown more interest. I promised myself I’d ask the next time we spoke, or when it became convenient. It was less than a week until we’d all be going home, so maybe she’d tell us more after the holidays. It didn’t matter, because even if we spent a week or two with family, I knew that my housemates would have all the time in the world to share the things that really mattered to us…

* * *

I wasn’t the first back from the afternoon’s orienteering race. I expected to finish near the back of the group. I was constantly distracting myself by wondering whether Kiva’s boyfriend was someone I’d met at university, and imagining how eager Alex would be when I finally got home. But maybe those thoughts were driving me to get home sooner, because I broke my own record for the orienteering challenge. I wasn’t the first back to the bar, of course, but I placed well enough that I might get a piece of this mysterious, unadvertised prize.

Penny came up to me in the bar afterwards, and whispered: “Ever been to an orgy, new girl?” With Alex still on my mind, I took a few seconds to switch my train of thought to a different track, and by then she had already gone. Twice in one day, I’d been too slow to respond to something, and ended up with more than one question on my mind for the holidays.

Maybe that was a part of the prize. I was sure, in both cases, that they’d be saying something a little clearer in the new year. This season of my life was drawing to a close, but even as my dad’s car pulled up to collect me I knew that I had plenty of cliffhangers to keep me looking forward to next year.