The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega 1: The Adventure Begins

* * *

The story so far: Lacie Ann Gilbertson, aka, Omega Girl, has found the thread linking the bank robbery to the fiasco at the construction site: Brian Chang. Angered and frustrated from events in her personal life, she decides to head for Chang’s last known address, despite Jerry’s words of caution, in the hopes of a quick and easy victory. Unbeknowst to our heroine, she is rushing into an ambush carefully planned and orchestrated by five shadowy figures...

* * *

Omega Girl stood outside the old, abandoned, three-story apartment building. The address showed clearly at what remained of the stonework border: 165 North Gehkler Way. A deep-set frown marred her lovely heart-shaped face, her sapphire blue eyes narrowed suspiciously. From the information Jerry had given her, the suspect held dual degrees, one from MIT in Physics, and one from Harvard in Law. Glancing around, she was thankful for two things: one, that she had left her car parked several miles away before transforming and flying to the location, and second, that she was dressed in her trademark costume of skin tight black belly-cut shirt and thigh-length pants, matching boots and gloves, and face mask.

Of course, in a neighborhood as bad as this, even being marked so obviously as a Super Hero probably wouldn’t guarantee my safety, she thought ruefully. Heck, it might even ATTRACT unwanted attention to me in a place like this.

It begged the question: why does a young genius with two graduate degrees, with the ability to make the district attorney, the police, and a circuit court judge bend over backwards for him, live in such a dump in the worst part of town?

The only reason I can think is that he wants anonymity... to be able to do whatever he wants without being seen or noticed, she thought grimly. Criminal acts. Well, he is NOT going to get away with it! Today would have been a good day if not for this guy’s grand little schemes. I’m going to make sure this Mr. Chang is stopped before he gets the chance to set off a third devious plot!

Normally, Omega Girl would sit back, study the situation a moment, before acting. The information Jerry had managed to dig up on Brian Change had been sketchy at best, enough to link him to everything that had gone on earlier today, enough to give a location for his presumed “base of operations”, but not much more. She knew virtually nothing about the guy, who he was, what he was capable of, whether he was just some very smart guy, or a super powered villain of some kind. The prudent thing to do would be to move in cautiously.

But Lacie was still fuming inside. Starting with her boss at work getting on her case yet again, then being unable to stop two deaths at the bank robbery, the fight with Gene, and her near-defeat at the hands of a costumed wacko at the construction site, Omega Girl was more than ready to pummel the author of today’s misfortunes. Throwing caution to the wind, she flew, bursting through the front door, turning the worm-eaten wood to splinters. She streaked through the crumbling, dilapidated structure, moving to the stairwell, moving to the top floor, the “A” wing, all the while her anger blurring and blunting her natural instincts, until all she could think of was getting her hands on his scrawny little neck—

“Oh shit!!”

Omega Girl turned just in time to see an young Asian man turn and run into a room on the far end of the hall. Smiling in satisfaction, she turned, streaking down the hall after him. The closed and locked door offered little resistance against her superior body; she was through in an instant, stepping into the darkened room. “Brain Chang!” she yelled out menacingly, “surrender now, and I’ll go easy on you!”

Suddenly, light flooded the room. Lacie shielded her eyes, blinking. “Surrender?” the voice behind the light laughed. “That’s funny. I was just about to demand that YOU surrender. But then again,” he said soberly, “its much more entertaining to watch you fight.”

Lacie sensed, rather than saw, a motion to her left. She turned, squinting through her tear-filled eyes to find... a woman? Dressed completely in black full length dress, the young dark-haired woman smiled at her. Black eyes glittered dangerously. The only splash of color on her other than black were her lips, painted a gleaming scarlet. Confused for a moment, Omega Girl didn’t react when the girl took a deep breath, as if to speak. Then, a puff of white vapor poured forth, and dizziness struck her like a physical blow.

Damn! Lacie thought dimly, as the world seemed to spin crazily on its axes. Sinking to her knees with a deep groan, she could only sit and watch helplessly as the young woman stepped closer, moving to within an inch of her face.

“Ze name is Parfume,” the woman announced, breathing even more vapor into Lacie’s face. “I would ask you to remember it,” she said laughing, as Lacie’s eyes rolled back into her head, “but very soon, zat will be impossible, non? By ze time we are through with you, you will not even remember your own name!”

As the Goth girl spoke, Omega Girl’s head seeming to shudder with each delicious syllable as it echoed strangely inside her mind, she felt her thoughts fading, going soft, wet, like warm milk. With dim, barely felt shock, she found she couldn’t remember her real name at all! Panic gave her strength, however, and she struggled to get back to her feet.

Her vision cleared momentarily, and confusion swept her as she found yet another strange person towering over her. Dressed in a gray three-piece suit, he had black hair streaked with gray, and for a moment Lacie thought she was staring at Andy Griffith from the TV show “Matlock”. Smiling, the man placed a hand lightly on her shoulder, and even that vague, unclear thought dissolved away.

“My name is Dr. Reginald Mathews,” he said formally, his hands running lightly over her body. “I go by the moniker, ‘Dr. Feelgood’, for the obvious reasons, of course,” he said with a chuckle. A deep long moan escaped Lacie’s lips, and her eyes rolled back into her head as her body arched to his touch. “My powers are simple, yet effective. By controlling the sensations of your body, I control you. For the moment, girl, you can call me ‘Doctor’, but soon, very soon, you will know me as ‘Master’.”

Omega Girl came back to herself only several minutes after the Doctor had withdrawn his touch. What remained of her mind felt shame and humiliation, as the larger part of her being felt a painful sense of loss at the absence of his touch. It was all she could do to keep from begging him to touch her again. Awareness strengthened, and she realized that she was naked. When did I lose my clothes? she managed the ask herself, just as the third member of this strange group stepped into view.

“Yo, yo, yo! S’up, Super Bitch,” the young black man spoke with a sneer. “Name’s Frank Xavier, but my dawgs call me FX, like in Sound Effects, yanno?” He chuckled. “Think you already had a taste of my thang—back on the construction site, ol’ Sirus was pumpin’ a bit of my Sound through his system. Froze you up real good, but that’s not all.” He shook a finger. “Nah, girl, I also spun a little rap into the mix, tellin’ you to be all, like, aggressive, and shit, to come straight at us once you found us, instead of scoping out the scene first!”

A rhythmic pulse seemed to issue forth from the man in front of her, a deep, bone-deep pulse, vibration, that seemed to resonate in every cell of her being. Omega Girls mind felt shaken, turned upside down and literally shaken, until all her thoughts tumbled free like spare change. The strange man’s words drifted into the empty spaces, losing themselves in the soft folds of her brain. All that was left was instinct, emotion, and a primal, animal-like fear. She struggled to get to her feet again, to run, to flee, even though the concept itself was lost on her. Escape was too complicated, the most she could grasp was AWAY, and she weakly scuttled, crawled, meandered back away from the man before her, naked, on her knees, which only amused him more.

“Yo, looks like shorty’s dancin’ to a whole NEW beat now,” FX replied. “Yo, Peepers, its yo show now!”

Lacie scurried back until she ran into a pair of female legs. Glancing up behind her, she saw a very attractive blond girl, her tall thin legs held in fishnet stockings, her feet clad in open-toed sandals. She wore a too-small scarlet skirt about her waist, and a much-too-small matching blouse, that did little to conceal her expansive chest. She wore a pair of glasses over her eyes, rose-colored, and a smirk creased her lips, as if she were in on some kind of joke.

“They call me ‘Peep-show’” the girl commented removing her glasses. “I think I’ll give you just a “peep” to show you why.”

Omega Girl’s eyes widened as she stared, helplessly, into the twin orbs embedded within the girls face. Orbs, not eyes, for no human eyes sparkled like gemstones, changing color randomly like a computer monitor screen saver, hypnotically capturing anyone’s gaze foolish enough to meet her own. Omega Girl, in her already weakened state, offered no resistance at all; indeed, she plunged deep into their depths as easily as a platform diver.

Her mind was already gone. Now, staring deep into the depths of those strange hypnotic eyes, she felt her very self dissolving. Her emotions, her fear, her panic, her confusion—everything spun away from her, leaving her even more empty than before, falling, swirling, swirling, being sucked into the vortex at the center of those sparkling dancing all-consuming colors... until she felt the threads of the very fabric of herself tear, shred along the edges, and then begin to unravel, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until even her own sense of self had been sucked away.

Omega Girl vanished. Lacie Ann Gilbertson faded away. In their place was Nothing.

Or rather, nothing.

nothing sat/knelt/existed where she lay, not moving except for the rising and falling of her chest. The being before her slipped its glasses back on, covering the COLORS, hiding them, taking them away, saying something to someone else. It was less than nonsense to nothing. she had no mind left, and has she, there was no longer anything left to contain anything as substantial as a thought. nothing listened to the soft meaningless words as the being spoke, “...think she’s pretty much gone,” Peepshow was saying. “Look at her. There’s no one at home upstairs now. Most of the slaves we’ve used were done by one of us, two at the most. Taking the combined brunt of all of us seems to have left her a blank slate.”

“Perfect,” Brian Chang said, stepping out from behind the light. “Just like I’d calculated. Now, it’s my turn. She’s a blank slate, eh? Well, I know just the template to imprint on her now pliant and empty brain.” Stepping forward, he stared down at the former super heroine and smiled. “Not that it makes any difference at this point, but I’m Brainstorm. Together with my colleagues, Peepshow, FX, Dr. Feelgood, and Parfume, we are the Mind-Five. You, little bitch, are our newest acquisition. You are going to serve us, by helping us commit crimes, instill terror and obedience in the masses, and, in the privacy of our headquarters, serve as our willing slave and sexual plaything.”

nothing’s only response was to blink, a tiny thread of drool hanging off the side of her soft ruby colored lips. The being before her spoke for a few more seconds, then laughed briefly. Then, peering down at her, closed his eyes.

Then, nothing, became something.

* * *

“There. It’s done.”

Brainstorm sighed deeply, rubbing the ridge of his nose. It had been a rather complex bit of programming, stitching together the tangled, twisted threads that remained of Omega Girl’s mind, weaving them together again into an actual person, a living, thinking feeling person. They had nearly gone too far; had he pushed her fragile non-mind just a hair further she would have been truly damaged, a mindless vegetable beyond his ability to restore. He had to note that for future reference; one of them alone would have been sufficient to subdue and enslave anyone, even a superhero with a will as strong as Omega Girl’s.

Or rather, FORMER superhero, he corrected himself gleefully. That was all in the past. Now, she was no more a super heroine than she was a computer! Now, she was only lacier ann, the slave girl, the obedient sex slut. Or whoever else we decide to make her become. He chuckled to himself. I can’t believe she was a school teacher! Ha. What a laugh! Somehow, though, I doubt anyone else would believe her true identity. I’ll just keep that little gem of information to myself.

FX peered down at the naked woman lying peacefully on the cold hard floor, her eyes closed. “Yo, dawg. Is she still alive?”

“Alive and completely ours,” Brainstorm crowed proudly. “I did a real nice job on her synaptic pathways too. I split her mind into three levels, the first of which is her ‘normal’ personal. Or rather, her so-called, Super Heroine persona. I just twisted every part of that psyche, inverting it. She’s now evil and completely immoral... a super VILLAN, not a hero! She will gladly help us conquer the world, starting with this city, and will let nothing and no one stand in her way.”

“Zat is good,” Parfume replied, glancing down at her long polished nails. “All I really care about is making zhur ze Master Plan stays on track.”

“Yeah, well, for the REST of us,” Peepshow said, glaring, “why don’t you explain about those other two levels.”

Brainstorm grinned. “The second level is the buffer zone. It contains bits and pieces of her former life, her old identity, her memories. That part of her psyche is not even conscious, it is completely unaware. When brought to that level, she is a mindless zombie, unable to think or act independently. Think of her as a robot, awaiting her programmer’s commands. She’ll obey any command in this state. For those of you wanting to PLAY with our captive little heroine, you’ll be using this level alot to make personality changes.”

Peepshow licked her lips. “Mmmm. Sounds sweet. I can’t wait.”

“Ah, but you haven’t heard the best part yet. Her third level, her CORE, is what I am particularly proud of. This level is, for lack of a better analogy, Omega Girl’s true self: Her normal, mundane, everyday persona. This is the hero, the woman, the daughter, the girlfriend, the whatever-she-is underneath the super hero costume.” Seeing the alarm in everyone’s eyes, he held up a hand. “With one slight alteration, that is. This persona is completely and totally submissive.”

Silence greeted them, until finally Dr. Feelgood spoke up. “Well, are you going to explain that or what?!?”

Brainstorm sighed, shaking his head. “I’d thought you, of all people, would understand Doc. Okay, let me spell it out for you. When she’s not out causing mass chaos as the newest Super Villain addition to our group, she remains her normal thinking self. She will remember everything, including what we did to her, and yet be unable to resist it. She will be completely without will! She’s a slave... OUR slave, and will obey us even knowing what we’re doing and what we are making her do. She’s a submissive... that’s her natural state now.”

“Zo, what’s to keep her from surrendering to the police when we zend her out to attack ze city?” Parfume demanded. “What good is it to make her so much a slave that she has no will of her own? Ze first time someone begs her for merci, she will give it!”

“Do I LOOK like an idiot to you?” Brainstorm exploded. “No, sorry, that would be YOU, Parfume! Try and keep up. She will ONLY be her submissive slave self with us! When we send her out, she will be on level three, the super villain we created her to be. Trust me. If anyone begs her for mercy, he’ll probably end up vaporized just for spite.”

lacie groaned softly, her head lolling.

“Hey, yo, she’s waking up,” FX pointed out.

lacie’s eyes fluttered, then opened. Sitting up, she shook her head, clearing out some of the cobwebs. Confusion washed briefly over her, trying to reorient herself. Her vision cleared, and she saw a young man standing before her. He was thin, scrawny looking, with soft brown eyes, and brown mousy hair cut in a “Moe Howard” style. Memory returned... his name was Brian Chang, her target—

Realization struck an instant later, as the rest of her mind caught up with her. Brainstorm, she amended mentally. My captor. No... my controller. My Master. Yes... my... my Master! A tingle ran through her body at the thought, and her previous assessment of him changed dramatically. His reed-thin physique now seemed wiry and strong, lean and wolf like, powerful, and primal. His unremarkable face now seemed noble, strong with character, commanding. His mud-brown eyes seemed to glow with an inner fire now, enticing... entrancing. Irresistible.

her mouth felt dry. She longed to say something, to speak, to somehow express the intense need to felt flooding her, a need to serve, to submit, to supplicate herself. A cruel smile worked its way slowly across her Master’s lips, as if He were aware of her very thoughts. A spark of memory sparked in her mind, and she realized that He probably WAS reading her thoughts. Before, the idea of having someone in her mind, seeing her thoughts, knowing her secrets, would have roused alarm, anger, panic. she found, instead, that she felt only a mild curiosity, and a small sense of happiness.

After all, she was only a simple slave to her wonderful, virile, sexy Master. she belonged to Him now, body, mind, and soul; it was somehow fitting for Him to be able to rummage through the corridors of her mind at will. It was His right.

Strange that I only now figured this out, lacie thought dimly. It’s so obvious even a child could grasp it. On an intellectual level i know that He did this to me, made me feel these things, but it doesn’t matter. i AM a slave. Plain and simple. Not only do i not resent it, i can’t even begin to fathom resenting it! It’s like finally discovering my purpose in life... heh. Actually, that’s EXACTLY what this is.

“Well?” Peepshow asked, breaking into lacie’s private thoughts. “Is she ours or not? Did the programming take?”

Brainstorm chuckled. “Why ask me? See for yourself. Command her to do something.”

Peepshow walked forward, standing before lacie, towering over her. The slave’s breath caught in her throat, as she gazed up at the most beautiful Woman she had ever laid eyes upon. The earlier vision of Her, and the idea that She was a skanky little tramp, was utterly obliterated by the reality. Indeed, next to this Vision of Beauty, she felt like the lowest, skankiest, whore on the planet! The only thing that kept her from kneeling down and groveling at Her feet was the knowledge that she was completely unworthy of that honor.

Sliding a hand down to Her ultra-mini skirt, She lifted it slightly, revealing Her pantiless snatch. Glaring defiantly down at the conquered heroine, She commanded, “Eat out my pussy, slut.”

lacie was moving before the words even fully registered. Her vantage point of kneeling on the floor put her in a perfect spot to admire her Goddess’ perfect pussy. she had never felt attraction for other women before, had always counted herself fully hereto, but the sight, the smell, and the taste of her Goddess’ juices on her unworthy tongue sent shivers up pleasure through her clit and straight into her addled mind. Consumed with pleasing and pleasuring her Goddess, lacie was only peripherally aware of Peepshow’s startled gasp, followed by soft murmuring words of pleasure and satisfaction. she responded by increasing her ministrations, her inexperience offset by her enthusiasm; she licked and sucked and nibbled and tongued and probed her Mistress’ cunt like there was no tomorrow, anxiously trying to bring forth that wellspring of pleasure She had commanded her to bring, as well as sating her own desperate desires.

“OOhhHHhhhhh!! F-f-fuck!!” Peepshow managed, Her knees going watery. Her entire body was tingling with pleasure, as much from the technique Omega Girl was using as from the simple fact that she was, indeed, Her slave, servicing Her because She had commanded. Oh... shit! She is good... mmmmm... needs a little more refinement... like a girl who can take her time... tease me.. bring me there slowly... ooohhhh... aaahhhh... but damn, if I didn’t know better... I’d swear she was a fucking dyke like me!

The others watching, with the exception of Parfume, who merely turned up her nose in disdain, murmured their appreciation as well. After several minutes, the French girl cleared her throat. “Well, I zuppose it is zettled, zen? Zhe is under our control. Good. Now, let us leave zis place. We have more important zings to do, non?”

At that moment, Peepshow let out a loud, satisfying scream, and began shuddering. She would have fallen had lacie’s arms not held Her upright. Shaking Her head, smiling ear to ear, She pulled away, straightening Her clothes. “Damn! That was nice. I can’t wait to get you back to our headquarters.”

“No way, Peepers!” FX protested. “You already had some. I get her next!”

“Gentlemen, and ladies,” Brainstorm piped up before an argument could start, “we will ALL get a turn at our newest disciple. For now, we’d best follow Parfume’s suggestion.” Facing lacie, He nodded. “slave, get dressed. We are leaving here momentarily. We have a lot of work to do, and a short time to do it in!”

“Yes, Master,” lacie replied, getting to her feet. Obediently, she put on her costume once more, even as her mind raced. This was wrong, horribly wrong. she had fallen, taken prisoner and brainwashed into an obedient submissive slut. Furthermore, she was fully aware of what was happening to her, knew what had been done, yet, agonizing, she was unable to do anything about it.

It would almost have been better to be completely brainwashed, she thought dimly. The poor victims you read about in mind-control stories almost never realize what has happened to them. Knowledge may be power, but Ignorance is bliss. Even with my powers i am still under their complete control... i would have been better off with bliss.

Leaving the abandoned building, lacie followed meekly behind Brainstorm, His right arm clutching her possessively. she was aware that He was reading her mind, that He not only knew of her dilemma, but was reveling in it. He derived a cruel joy from feeling her squirm helplessly, knowing what was happening and being powerless to prevent it.

“I know what you’re thinking deep down, lacie ann,” he whispered softly. “you should just give up you know. No one is going to rescue you. you belong to US, now... and you will never, ever escape.”

“Yes, Master,” she agreed obediently. “i will never escape.”

But don’t blame me for trying, she thought quietly to herself. i may be handicapped severely right now, but i am still me. i’m still Omega Girl. No matter what, i won’t give up. There has to be a way out of this... and when i find it, i will turn the tables on all of you! i swear it... even if it takes me from now till doomsday.

((end))