The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 5

by J. Darksong

Ch.5

“We are... I am... complete.”

Lacie blinked, shaking her head slightly to clear it. She felt... right. It was hard to describe, exactly, but it was as if she’d been paralyzed, or had lost a limb or two, and had suddenly regained their use. For some time she had been functioning as half a person, as her ‘good’ side, even as her other half, her ‘bad’ side, had been living on her own. They were together again, one person... but it was more than that. They were united.

Ever since her encounter with the Mind Five, her psyche had been fragmented, disjointed, it’s different sides in conflict with one another. Dark Star had been born from that conflict. True, as a splintered fragment of the whole, Dark Star still had her good qualities, had still tried to be a hero, but being ruled more by her baser desires than any type of moral compass, she’d ended up fighting against Lacie’s ‘goody two-shoes’ counterpart, the heroine who had refused to compromise, who agonized over every decision, and who carried the guilt of all of those she’d failed to save like a lead weight around her neck.

For years, she’d struggled to keep the two opposing sides of her mind in balance, to find an equilibrium. At times, control would shift from one to the other, her dark side ascending, only to later be usurped by her light side once again, neither side gaining a definitive win, neither side gaining any satisfaction in the arrangement. And in time, the conflict took its toll, leaving her open and vulnerable to Jeremiah King’s machinations, taking full advantage of her at her lowest point to achieve his ultimate goal, something she would never have allowed under normal circumstances.

Now, for the first time in ages, she was truly whole again, in mind, body, and spirit. Both sides of her personality, united in a common goal, had finally fused together again, giving her the sense of equilibrium she’d been searching for all this time. Light and dark were finally in balance. Memories of her two lives lived apart merged, intermingled, almost but not quite overwhelming her. New thoughts and ideas sprung into being, and as she stared into the eyes of her seemingly unbeatable adversary, she felt a surprising sense of confidence in herself.

She wasn’t sure exactly how she knew, but she knew, somehow, she was going to win this battle.

“Nice, very nice,” King grumbled in a low deep voice. “You’re finally back together after all these years... just in time for me to rip you apart!”

“We’ll see about that, King,” Lacie replied, the gem of her bracelet glowing a bright red. “I know... I understand now, what you did... and why.” She gave him a smirking grin. “You needed me incomplete in order to get the upper hand. You were afraid of what would happen if you faced me as I am now, completely as myself!”

“Afraid? Hardly. Gods do not fear mortals, no matter how powerful they might think themselves to be.” He raised a scarlet crystalline fist towards Lacie. “I think it’s about time you suffered my wrath!”

Charging towards her, he swung, just as she brought both her arms up to defend herself. The blow connected, and Omega Girl grunted, sent flying back several yards from the impact. He charged again, a hand extended, fingers out, and Lacie saw this his form had changed slightly, fingers transforming into razor sharp talons. She dodged this time, moving deftly to the side as the crystal talons passed through the space where her face had been moments before.

“Let’s see how mighty you feel once I’ve shredded your soft pale flesh into pulp!” he roared, charging once more.

Her mind and spirit acting as one, Lacie focused her energy into her gem. With a thought, her form shifted, as a golden sheen spread down across her body in all directions. Crystal claws struck gold metallic skin, and rebounded with a loud clang. Momentarily stunned, King found himself wide open for Lacie’s counter attack, as a heavy golden fist connected to his jaw. Grunting, backpedaling slightly, he narrowed his eyes as her.

She’s able to tap into the gem even easier now! “Very novel. But two can play at that game, my dear!” With a slight shimmer, King’s form shifted slightly once more, as bright flames erupted from his body, covering him in a corona of fire. He pointed towards her, sending twin jets of fire straight towards her.

Before the heat could immolate her, Lacie reacted again, altering herself. Her hair and skin turned ice blue, her costume changing into a grey mechanical version of itself. Hands out, she sent forth a wave of icy vapor, fighting fire with cold, dousing King’s flames. The villain cried out in pain as his fire went out, stumbling back helplessly as Omega Girl continued to pour on the cold, forming a thick sheet of ice all around him.

Far from defeated, however, King went through another change, his body somehow gaining mass and definition, giving him a ‘blocky’ look. With a bellow, he flexed his new arms of stone, shattering the ice with ease. He charged towards her again, his strength nearly tripled, but his speed greatly reduced. Omega Girl laughed, her form and costume shifting fluidly, her red clad body becoming thin and lanky, yet still obviously feminine. “Bad choice to emulate, King,” she said, zipping from side to side at supersonic speeds to dodge his blows. “I’ve fought Stonewall so many times I can read your moves like a book.” Her left fist began to glow slightly with concentrated sonic energy. “A really boring book that I already know the ending to,” she added as she ducked one last blow and struck true with one of Parker’s patented Sonic Punches.

“UUuuggrrrrrhhhhh!” King bellowed, stumbling back, clenching his head tightly. Lacie, surprised at his reaction, held back from following up. King’s form shifted back to its pure red crystalline humanoid form, which continued to vibrate slightly.

Aha. His weakness is the crystal! Lacie realized. He’s bonded so completely with it that he is, for all intents and purposes, the crystal itself. That burst of sonic energy hurt him enough that he lost control of his power, and shifted back to his true form. If I can just shatter his crystal body somehow, he’s done!

Somewhat recovered, King glared angrily at his adversary. “That... was unpleasant,” he growled, flexing his fingers. “I’ve taken it easy on you thus far, but play time is over! You seem bound and determined to meet destruction at my hands. Well, that’s fine with me!” His entire body began glowing, brighter and brighter, until Lacie was forced to avert her eyes. The world around them changed, becoming a maelstrom of light and darkness, matter and energy, force and counterforce... and suddenly Omega Girl felt a strong force grip her, almost like a vice, pulling at her in all directions. Gasping, she placed a hand to her chest, her heartbeat suddenly thudding painfully in her chest.

“Welcome, Omega Girl,” King said calmly, floating a few feet away, “to the Nexus. This is the chaos that exists between the myriad dimensions and realities. Think of it as the spaces between the different universes that exist. It is here that I have spent my time and energy focusing my power, trying to influence all the other realities of existence into submission to me. I found this place quite by accident, long ago.” He chuckled drily. “It nearly spelled my doom. As you are no doubt experiencing right now, this place is a... hmmm, let’s call it an ‘energy sink’. As it is a connecting point of all the different realities, it acts as a complicated balance system between them, taking the excess energy from one universe and shunting it into another. Of course, since THAT universe has received a influx of energy, an equal amount is then extracted back into the system, which is sent back into the first universe.”

He gestured to the swirling globe of light at the center of the expanse, from which all the chaos seemed to be coming from and flowing into. “Of course, I don’t need to explain all this to you, with your doctorate in theoretical particle physics, do I, Professor?” he taunted her. “You can no doubt feel the strain of existing here, the way this very dimension sucks at your essence, your energy, your very life force. The only reason you are able to hold on as well as you are is because of the strength of your bond with the gem you hold. That gem is actually a solidified piece of this very chaos, this pandemonium, a combination of actuality and reality, all processed and distilled into crystalline form. That’s why it feeds on your life force whenever you use its power... which is what makes existing here doubly hard.”

He’s... right! Lacie thought with dread. This place... I can’t stay here too long. It’s draining me... making it even harder to keep my focus on my gem... and every time my focus wavers, this place sucks even more of my energy!

“You may also notice,” King said smugly, floating slowly towards Omega Girl, “that I am not suffering the same difficulties as you. Fully bonded with my own crystal as I am, all of my life essence is safely preserved, utilized by the crystal that makes up my form as soon as my body exudes it. I’m my own self-contained system, Omega Girl! Sadly, you cannot say the same. Oh well, that’s what being a hero is all about, isn’t it? Overcoming adversity?” he laughed.

Gritting her teeth, Lacie focused her energies inward, summoning another sonic blast. “See if you can laugh this one off! Sonic... Blast!”

King did indeed laugh, as the focused energy wave slowed, then dissipated before striking him, its sonic energy absorbed directly into the Nexus itself. “Fool! Don’t you realize that all the power and energy you exert here is merely swallowed up by the environment? You cannot hope to defeat me this way!”

“Then... I’ll just have to find another way!” Lacie yelled, zooming towards him at full speed. King, caught off guard, let out a grunt as he was tackled, the two of the spiraling aimlessly in the abyss of the Nexus for a while before he managed to separate. By this time, however, Lacie had shifted her form once more, her limbs stretching like elastic, as she wrapped herself around him tightly like a noose.

“Clever girl,” King admitted, smirking. “But not clever enough!” He altered his form slightly, his crystal skin suddenly spouting thousands of dartlike protrusions. Yelping in pain, Lacie quickly unraveled herself, stretching back to her normal shape. Her costume has ripped in several places, and blood pooled lightly from more than a dozen jagged wounds.

Damn. Now I’m bleeding on top of everything else! The key is still to crack that crystal... but it’s going to be tricky without using sonic powers.

“What’s wrong, Omega Girl?” King asked, delivering a punishing kick to her side, sending her flying backwards. “No snappy comeback? No dire threat? No vow to destroy me if it’s the last thing you do in this world?” He followed up, spinning around, driving an spike-laden elbow into her abdomen. “Are you tired? Do you want me to finish it?”

Panting heavily, Lacie fought back, delivering a hard punch at King’s face, a area still devoid of spikes. She followed up with blow after blow, hitting him again and again as hard as she could, punches that could shatter mountains under normal circumstances. Despite her efforts, however, King continued to stand tall, seemingly unaffected by the barrage, letting her fight until she tired, then driving a knee deep into her solar plexus, then backhanding her away once more.

Dammit... he’s... kicking my ass... she fumed internally. Nothing I do has any effect on him, and the longer it goes on, the weaker I get. I’m running out of time... physical attacks just aren’t getting it done, and I don’t have enough power left to even use a sonic blast... which wouldn’t work even if I did.

I’m going to lose this battle. That’s the reality of the situation. I may not like it but...

Wait a minute.

The reality of the situation... that’s it!

That’s the key!

Taking a deep breath, Lacie closed her eyes, and placed her hands together. She lowered her head and sighed. King, seeing her expression, laughed. “So! You’ve finally given up, have you? Fine with me. I had planned to make your death slow and painful, to pay you back for all the trouble you’ve caused me... but I’ve changed my mind.” His hand changed shape, becoming long, thin and curved. “I think I’ll make this quick and easy, so I can get back to more important matters!” He reared back to strike. “Goodbye, Omega Girl!”

Suddenly, Omega Girl’s eyes opened, and she caught the crystalline blade between the palms of her hands before it reached her neck. She smirked wickedly. “Sorry to disappoint you, King,” she said, holding him tight despite his effort to pull away, “but we’re not done just yet.”

“What is this?” King bellowed, watching astonished as the wounds Lacie had received slowly closed up, healing before his eyes. “You should be getting weaker, not stronger? You should be nearly dead from just the strain of keeping your atoms together! How are you doing this?”

“Let’s call it a trade secret,” Lacie replied, delivering a backhanded punch to King’s face as she finally released his hand, “and leave it at that.”

King shook his head to clear it. Unlike her eerier blows, he’d actually felt that one. Not enough to damage, or even hurt him, but the fact that he’d physically felt the hit was cause for concern. She’s done it again, somehow. She’s managed to overcome the draining effects of this place... adapt to it, somehow. Worse, she’s actually somehow becoming stronger now instead of weaker! She’s closing the gap in our power levels too fast. I’ve no time left to play around. I must destroy her NOW!

Once more, King altered his form, causing the sharp pointy spikes surrounding his body to triple in number, growing long and thin like needles. Two long spikes also protruded from spaces between his the knuckles of each of his fists like claws. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Lacie giggled.

“Oh my god! You look just like Knuckles!” she said, nearly doubling over with laughter. “All you need now is a pair of oversized tennis shoes, and a dopey looking face... no, scratch that, just the shoes.” She laughed again.

King, sputtering in outrage, streaked towards her. “See how funny you find THIS!”

Fueled by his anger, King let loose a barrage of attacks—punches, kicks, slashes, and swipes—all aimed at shredding Omega Girl’s vulnerable flesh into pulp. Lacie, however, managed to dodge every strike, moving nimbly just out of range of each one. King growled in his frustration, redoubling his efforts. As his anger grew, his attack became faster, and even more brutal, yet all he could make contact with was empty space. Tapping deeper into his gem’s power, he increased his speed, doubling, tripling, quadrupling, moving back and forth faster than the speed of sound, fast enough that light began to bend around them, leaving visual echoes of their combat.

Yet he still couldn’t hit her.

“HOW!” he yelled, finally, leaping back away from her, panting himself for the first time since their fight had begun. “How in HELL are you doing this? I can move faster than the speed of light, and I still can’t make contact! This is impossible!”

“Improbable, but not impossible,” Lacie said smugly, across crossed about her chest. “You can’t hit me because I’m just as fast as you are. I made my speed equal to yours. So in the end, it doesn’t matter how fast you swing, I can move out of the way just as fast. I took me a while to figure out the rules to this dimension, but now that I have, I’m just as capable of bending the rules here as you are. The equations are all in place, I’ve just changed the variables around a bit more to my liking.”

“I see. So... you’ve managed to protect yourself from harm. I can’t strike you here, physically, and in this place energy attacks are useless. On the other hand, you cannot harm me either. I am immortal, indestructible, and completely impervious to harm.” He sighed dramatically. “Therefore, we are at a stalemate as long as we stay here.” A slow smile crept along his lips. “You no doubt hoped I would remove us from this place, return us back to normal space, where you could come up with some way to strengthen your position even more. Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I still have an ace up my sleeve!”

King shifted his form again, losing the spikes, his features becoming much more human. And feminine. As Lacie watched, enraptured, King’s body became curvy, developing a set of full hips, as well as a buxom set of breasts. Long auburn hair sprouted from his red crystal skull, framing his now distinctly feminine features. A costume formed around his, or rather, her body, clothing very much resembling the costume Lacie herself wore, and that realization allowed her to understand what was happening.

King was transforming into a crystallized copy of Omega Girl!

“Now then,” King said in her voice, “let’s see how well you do against yourself!”

They charged headlong at one another, each mirroring the other’s moves. Now it was Lacie’s turn to feel frustration, as her doppelganger seemed to know all of her moves, blocking every punch and kick, countering every counter, Worse, her clone always scored a hit whenever she did, but unlike the real Omega Girl, King’s clone took no physical damage. She was being beaten, this time by her own fists.

But she still had one last desperate idea left.

“Hey King,” she said, changing herself slightly, powering up for what might be her last chance, “I think I’ve figured out your weakness!”

“My weakness?” King replied back in her own voice. She laughed. “I must have connected with your head one time too many! I have no weaknesses to exploit. I told you. I’m impervious to harm! Nothing in this world can harm me!”

“Oh yes there is!” she said, continuing to power up. She felt the strain again, the Nexus reacting to her new level of power by tugging harder at her reserves. She had one shot at this now. If her plan failed, she was dead.

Heh. That’s optimism for ya. Even if this crazy idea DOES succeed I’m probably dead. There are way too many unknowns here to be sure... but it’s all I’ve got.

“You’re a poor liar, Omega Girl,” King replied, powering up herself. “I have watched you for years, subtly guiding and influencing your actions. I know you better than you know yourself. There’s no move you can make that I can’t counter.”

“Then let’s see,” Lacie yelled, rushing towards her clone, fist raised, even as King charged towards her with her own fist raised, “if you can counter... THIS!”

Both fists struck true. Lacie gasped, the breath knocked from her, as she doubled over in pain, clutching her fist tightly with her other hand. King stood triumphant, smirking evilly... until a loud cracking sound caught her attention. Her form wavered, then changed back to King’s normal crystalline shape... only now a small circular crack showed at the center of his gut, the point of impact from Omega Girl’s punch. As he watched in horror, the crack spread out, moving throughout his entire body, as small flakes began to shatter and drift away as red dust.

“What have you done?” he whispered, stunned, clutching himself in pain. “How? My body... impervious to any attack...”

“Almost any attack,” Lacie managed, straightening up with an effort. She opened her fist revealing some blood... and several shards of what used to be her reality bending crystal. “I figured out that the gems could alter any reality except their own. You merged with your crystal, and it became you even as you became it, but even so, you remained crystal at your very core... hard, translucent, solid. You could alter your outward shape... but you couldn’t change the physical properties of your crystalline form. So I used those properties against you. You were, in essence, a big cosmic fused diamond, so hard that nothing could penetrate you... except another cosmic diamond.”

King stood there in shock. It was so simple in retrospect, something he’d never even considered. “You destroyed your own gem to destroy me,” he whispered, scarcely believing it. “You gave up the power to shape the universe to your will, just to stop me?” He laughed humorlessly. “I guess... I stand corrected. You did think of a strategy I never would have conceived... sacrificing a Queen to save a pawn. Suicide, to stop a King...”

“Not quite,” Lacie replied, shaking off her fatigue. “I admit, I didn’t know what would happen when the two stones collided... and without my gem shielding me from the effects of this reality, I probably would have died. But my gem didn’t shatter completely; it splintered. And, as you love to point out, I am not nearly as bound to my crystal as you are, so unlike you, I can survive their destruction. And these crystal shards still have enough power left in them to keep me safe and help me undo all the damage you’ve done to the world.” Focusing her mind with an effort, she activated her shards. “I’m turning back the clock, even as we speak... taking my reality back... uuuggghhnnn... to before your influence was... first felt...” She gasped, the strain of such a complex and complicated change coupled with the damage to her shards AND her presence in the Nexus, as taking a heavy toll.

“You plan... to undo all my work!” King yelled, causing several more small shards of himself to crumble away. “You wish to make it.. make it seem... as if I never left my mark... on the world? Like I never... existed?!?” Growling, he gathered his remaining energy, glowing a dark and sullen red.

“King, you fool, give it up!” Lacie warned. “You’re finished. You’re beaten. You are just barely holding yourself together as it is. If you try and use your powers here, you’ll only self destruct al the faster!”

Smiling, ignoring the agony as his body continued to crack and shatter, he continued to build up his energy. “Then so be it. If the universe... cannot belong to me... it will... belong... to no one!” Suddenly, he charged headlong towards the center of the Nexus, the small multicolored globe to which all of the realities connected. Realizing what he intended, Omega Girl charged after him, reaching out in vain to stop him, but she was too late.

King’s body shattered on impact, dissipating, turning into red crystal dust. The impact, however, had left its mark; the globe, also composed of the same cosmic crystal, was cracked, a long thin jagged crack which started to spread moment by moment. The Nexus began to shudder, the myriad energies of the place colliding, shifting, running unchecked as its once careful balance was disrupted.

“NO!” Lacie yelled in defiance, placing her hands around the sphere, struggling to hold it together with sheer strength. “Can’t... let it... fail! If this place... goes... there will be... nothing... to keep all the realities... separate! They’ll all... collide... into one another... destroying everything...”

The strain was enormous. Running unchecked, the drain on her energy was even stronger, and with all her effort going to trying to contain the damage to the sphere, she couldn’t muster the energy to try and shield herself. Using her injured hand, she placed her shards of the crystal into the gash in the sphere, risking enough energy to alter its shape and size, causing them to slip in and fill each splinter and crack. Holding onto her last shard, she focused all of her remaining power into trying to seal the breach, willing her shards to join with the rest of the sphere, to fuse together completely.

“Ugggghhhhhnn.... come on... fuse... bond...” she screamed, digging deep into the very depths of her being. She was nearly drained, running on fumes, but she refused to give up. “Can’t... let... it all... end... like this...” she breathed, feeling herself beginning to fade as well, her life essence being sucked away by the unforgiving Nexus. The tiny shard in her hand glowed bright red, its full power being sent into the globe to strengthen it, even as it drained Lacie’s remaining strength away. She felt herself fading, fading.... being pulled into the very core of the Nexus itself, as she dangled helplessly on the edge, like a ship on the crest of a giant whirlpool.

“Please... someone... anyone... help me... please...” she prayed, even as she felt herself slipping into darkness...

Don’t give up.

Her eyes opened, and the darkness retreated slightly. She looked, and far off in the distance, she saw two small lights, slowly getting brighter. She felt a familiar spark stir within her, a strange and frightening feeling of hope coupled with disbelief, as the two forms approached. Closer, she saw them clearly, a young man and a younger woman, both clad in full body costumes of black and gold. They both smiled at her, and she felt her heart soar at the sight, even as her mind struggled to comprehend.

“Don’t give up,” the young woman said again, placing a hand gently on Lacie’s shoulder. “The fate of all worlds, not just your own, rests with you now.”

“But you are not alone,” the young man added, placing a hand on her other shoulder. “Let our energies restore you, and give you strength. Let our words encourage you, and strengthen your resolve.”

Indeed, Lacie felt her energy returning, flowing from her two saviors into her own weary and worn body. The shard of the crystal still clutched tightly in her hand was vibrating intensely, and she felt rather than heard it cracking under the strain of the task being asked of it. Still, she knew she was close, the other shards she’d infused with the Nexus were patching the fracture, slowly becoming part of the whole. It was working. If only the last remaining shard of her gem could last long enough.

If only she could last.

“You can do this, Omega Girl,” the woman said firmly, pouring even more of her energy into their bond. “I know you can. I believe in you!”

“Believe in yourself,” the man added, giving her his power as well.

“UUUUGGHHHHHNNNNN!!” Lacie yelled, giving it her all. She could feel her energies pouring into rift, infusing with the shards, as the rift began to seal. The one clasped tightly in her hand began to grow hot, as if it were on fire, but she held on, refusing to stop. The pain became excruciating, but she continued on, giving it every last ounce of her strength. Finally, the crack sealed, and the balance between the different dimensions returned. The shard within her hands shattered, turning to dust in her grip, and she sighed, eyes closing as her strength faded at last...

((end of part 5))