The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 4

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 1: A Storm on the Horizon)

Astana, Kazakhstan

The snow fell gently from the dark, cloud filled skies as the large, heavily-armored tank trundled forth, followed by six others, their tread marks barely making a dent in the ice crusted landscape. The soldiers inside grimaced as the muted silence was cut short once again by the sound of explosions going off all around them. The armor was reinforced, of course; a relic leftover from previous regime, the tank was old, but sturdy. And sturdy was definitely called for, if their capital city were survive the day.

“Hahahaha! Come at me, Imperialist dogs!” Dr. Boris Asimov yelled loudly from his tower, firing another salvo of missiles at the approaching soldiers. “You think your pitiful machines can stand up to my brilliance?” Tapping a few keys on the panel before him, the large mechanical arm atop the tower began to rotate. “Bah! I will show you all... Dr. Asimov is nothing to be trifled with! I shall make you all regret your dismissal of me... and soon the entire WORLD will know my name!”

Outside, the tank commander continued yelling orders, sending his men forward. “Courage, comrades! His ammunition is vast, but not inexhaustible. Push forward, forward... and the day will be ours!”

From his viewpoint at the command center just outside the capital city, Sergei Vladilen, the newly elected Prime Minister, watched the encounter. His city had taken a bit of a pounding before the military could even be alerted. Casualties had been kept to a minimum; thankfully, the demented ex-military scientist had announced his attack on the city several minutes before the first missiles were launched, giving people time to evacuate to shelters. Still, the damage was great. It would take much time and effort to rebuild, once Asimov was stopped.

Assuming, of course, he was stopped while there was still a city standing.

“Comrade Major,” Sergei turned grimly, facing the military commander, “do you believe your men can overrun Asimov before he fires his super weapon?”

The white haired Major sighed, staring at the battlefield ahead of him for a long moment before commenting. ”Nyet, Prime Minister. This mad son of a rabid dog has prepared well for this. With the weapons and arms he has available, he could easily decimate our forces. I have, of course, requested additional forces, as well as air support... but the issue is time. It will take at least half an hour before more help arrives, these six remaining tanks are all that distracts him from firing his energy cannon at the city itself.”

“I see.” The Prime Minister nodded slowly. “Then all we can do is to hope... and pray.”

Inside the tower, Dr. Asimov let fly with another salvo of missiles, which struck the reinforced tanks, crippling, but neither stopping nor destroying the targets. He smirked. “Ah, I see. Reinforced titanium armor. Well... now that its charged, my Positronic Beam Cannon should make short work of them!” Bringing the weapon online, he began powering it up. “Hahahah! On second thought, why waste time. I should turn the power up to maximum and take out the army AND the capital city in one huge blast! That will show my superior might not only to the Soviet Union, but to the entire world!” Laughing maniacally, he locked the weapon on target, preparing to fire.

Outside the tower, still too far away to return fire, the soldiers cried out in dismay as the large cannon atop the tower began to glow a bright pale blue, lighting up the evening sky. “Major!” the Prime Minister yelled, gripping hard on the older man’s arm. “He’s powering up the weapon! Can’t your men destroy that thing before it fires?”

“I’m afraid not, sir,” the Major replied, going pale. He looked through his binoculars. “No. They are still too far away. They will not reach in time! I do not know if... wait. Minister... do you see that? Up in the sky?” He pointed up and to the left. “There! Do you see that?”

“What is it? A bird?” Sergei asked, squinting? “One of our military planes?”

Nyet,” Major Krusev said in disbelief, slowly lowering his binoculars, rubbing his eyes. “It is not one of ours...”

“Then what is it?” Sergei asked impatiently.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, Comrade,” the Major said slowly, a smile beginning to grow across his face. “But if my eyes do not deceive me, we may yet survive this encounter.”

The weapon discharged, firing, lighting up the sky with a blinding flash of blue-white light. Inside the tower, Dr. Asimov chuckled with glee, imagining the widespread destruction. Twenty-thousand Gigawatts... the force of a thousand bolts of lightning striking all at the same time, released in one colossal burst. My energy augmentation calculations worked flawlessly, just as I knew they would! And to think, I have those short-sighted fools at the energy commission to thank for the development of this weapon... turning down my proposal as ‘impractical and dangerous’ even if the energy source is infinitely safer than the safest nuclear power plant! Well... now my genius will be evident to everyone.

Slowly, the brightness faded. Eager to see the handiwork he’d wrought, Dr. Asimov focused his monitors, training them on ground zero of the blast. The image, still affected by the residual EM pulse from the discharge, gradually cleared, showing not the blackened, smoking ruins of a or a huge gaping crater, but resolved into the form of... a woman? “What the...?”

Seconds later, a crash sounded as the aforementioned woman crashed through the wall, coming to hover a foot above the ground in front of him. The doctor, startled, jerked away from the controls, raising a modified laser gun. “Who.. who are you? What is going on here?” he asked, taking a step back.

Dark Star hovered, arms crossed, scowling at the scientist. “Forgive me, Comrade,” she replied, moving slowly towards him even as he retreated back. “My Russian is a bit rusty. I am hurt that you don’t recognize me... I’d think they have newspapers even here in Kazakhstan. And as for what is going on here... I’d think that was obvious! I’m putting an end to your petty little schemes of world domination.”

“Oh, is that so?” Dr. Asimov sneered. He fired his laser at her, then blinked, and fired again, staring in disbelief as the beam had no effect whatsoever. “What? How?”

“Is it really such a surprise?” she asked, reaching out, taking the gun from his hand, crushing it in her grip. “After all, I just blocked your giant cannon’s beam to save those soldiers and the town. Do you really think the smaller version would work any better?”

“You Capitalist whore!” Asimov yelled, turning to run. “You’ll not stop my—”

“Oh, but I beg to differ,” she replied, firing a burst of Omega Beam energy from her fingertip straight at the scientist’s head. The man gasped, freezing in midstep, swaying a moment before toppling over onto the floor. Staring straight ahead, his mouth opening and closing like a fish, he sat helplessly as Lacie approached, kneeling down to his level. “I’ve just disabled the nerve clusters in the section of your brain that operate motor control. You’re now helpless as a newborn baby... actually, even moreso. A baby, at least, can cry for its mother’s attention. Not that I’d know firsthand...” She sighed softly. “You’ll probably also notice that its affecting your other muscular systems as well, particularly your diaphragm muscles, that make your lungs function.” She smiled wickedly. “Don’t worry. The effect isn’t permanent, it’ll wear off long before you actually suffocate... but I find it a very effective way of getting someone’s attention.”

Eyes wide, Dr. Asimov continued to gasp, his mouth opening and closing, soft mewling sounds escaping from his frozen throat, his body managing only a slight spasm as he struggled valiantly to regain control of himself. His vision was beginning to grow fuzzy, and dark flames seemed to lick at the edges.

“By now, you know the military you so recently tried to destroy is on the way,” Dark Star continued, conversationally. “Needless to say, they aren’t too happy with you right now. Trying to kill a person tends to make them a bit testy.” She rose, standing back up to her full height. “If I leave you here, they’re very likely to have you executed.” She frowned. “Then again, seeing just how effective your little invention was, they’re also just as likely to keep you around to create more weapons of mass destruction for them.” She sighed deeply, crossing her arms again. “And therein lies the dilemma. Should I save the world a lot of worry and trouble in the future and just let you suffocate to death, here and now? Or should I trust in the ‘system’ to make sure you’re no longer a menace to society?”

Dr. Asimov sputtered, gagging on his own saliva, his vision tunneling inward, reduced to a small dot. He was going to die here; he knew it now. Helpless, utterly helpless, unable to do anything at all to protect himself... unable even to beg for his life. And then... with a jolt, his control returned, and he gasped, gulping in lungfuls of life-giving air, shuddering violently as his oxygen starved muscles spasmed. As he lay there, trying to steady his racing heart, he glanced up into the eyes of her tormentor.

“Actually,” she spoke, pointing a slender, glowing, black-nailed finger at him, “I’ve come up with a much better alternative.” A needle-thin stream of white hot light shone forth like a laser, piercing the scientist’s skull, causing him to scream sharply for several seconds before going silent, his mouth frozen open, his eyes rolled-up into his head.

Nodding to herself, Lacie glanced over at the monitor at the sound of metal scraping. “Hmmmm. Soldiers. They got here faster than I’d thought. Without the threat of someone shooting at them, they made good time.” Hurried bootsteps approached the control room, and she turned once more towards her utterly subdued foe.

Da svi‘daniya, comrade,” she uttered softly before leaping skyward once more, exiting through a hole in the tower roof.

* * *

Nassau, Providence Island, the Bahamas.

Alexander Kline poured himself a cup of coffee, sitting down at the table in front of his hut, newspaper clutched underneath his arm. He started at the soft rolling waves of the empty beach in front of him. It was early yet, the sun barely peeking up over the horizon, but even had it been shining high above him this section of the beach would still be empty. Taking a sip of coffee, he sighed deeply, opening his paper.

Nice view. Very peaceful. I can see why people spend an arm and a leg to retire and settle down here.

An arm and a leg. He chuckled wryly to himself, rubbing his chrome plated appendage. There had been a time not too long ago that he would have been bitter, unable to find the humor in it. Flexing his metallic fingers, marveling again at their strength and elegance, he only knew it felt right. His recent trip had netted him a few other upgrades as well, though he was more surprised by how easily the transaction had gone through than the actual work itself.

She was never much one to part with her secrets, he mused, peering down at his USA TODAY. I can only imagine what kind of deal He must have brokered with her.

A loud cry sounded from the hut behind him, followed almost immediately by three more. His internal clock marked the time, and he took another sip before glancing through the open door behind him. Four women knelt naked on the floor, panting, sweating heavily despite the relative coolness of the early morning. Each woman stared straight ahead, eyes wide and glassy, fixated at some point beyond the wall before them. Moving as one, they slowly slid their cum-soaked hands from between their thighs, licked them clean, then rose to their feet.

“Very good, girls,” he called out, idly flipping to the next page of his paper. “You have done well. Now then... Strobe, you and Threads have your assignment for the day. Mr. and Mrs. Wellsley will be waiting for their aerobics instructions promptly at nine a.m. Continue the process with them, deepening them both until they are completely under your control. They’re only scheduled for another two days before they have to return to the States, and I want your control over them to be absolute before they leave.”

“As you wish, Master,” both women replied, bowing lightly.

“Good. Go bathe, dress, and be on your way.” Turning to his other two, he gestured them forth. “As for you... Nancy, you’ve come quite a long way in the past few days. You shall be allowed to feed while dear Maddison serves me breakfast.”

Nancy shuddered slightly, experiencing a small mini-orgasm at having please her Trainer. Her smile grew slightly wicked at the look of jealousy on Maddy’s face, as the long-limbed vixen turned on her heel and entered the hut’s small kitchen. She had forgotten and learned many things since she’d been ‘educated’ in her proper role in life, under her Trainer’s capable hands, but she’d never forgotten that Maddy had been the one to take her down. One-upping her haughty sister-slave was a continuing source of pleasure for her, as well as extra motivation for her to actively assist in her own submission and debasement.

Maddison, in turn, took every ‘defeat’ at the hands of her rival as a personal insult, striving all the harder to prove herself to her Master the next time, her pride working to her Master’s advantage in aiding in her ever-deepending submission to him. And every victory by Maddison provoked Nancy into striving to a deeper level of submission, forming a strange, rivalry-fed feedback loop.

A fact that Alexander exploited at every opportunity.

Kneeling down underneath the table, Nancy unzipped Alexander’s shorts, freeing his cock, salivating at the sight of it. Her pussy clenched, a line of cum working its way from her slit down the side of her thigh. Early in her training she’d resisted this part, the idea of sucking a man off, of tasting his cum as he fountained inside her mouth. In all of her previous relationships, she’d been the one in control, dictating terms, determining the what, then when and the how of their lovemaking. While she’d enjoyed receiving head from her lovers, she had rarely returned the favor. Now the idea, the very concept, of tasting her lover’s cum was so deeply ingrained within her psyche, that only her equally deep trained submission and obedience to her Trainer kept her from cumming her brains out from being so close to the source of his manhood. Staring down at her, Alex nodded, and unable to restrain herself further, she enveloped his cock into her eager awaiting mouth.

Nancy moaned in pleasure, letting the vibrations run through her Trainer’s cock, teasing him more. She activated her power, going invisible, giving the appearance that nothing in any way improper was occurring. Sensing his approval, she continued sucking, languishing in the pleasure of obedience, or serving her Trainer’s pleasure. Her pussy continued to weep its pleasure as well, flowing freely, and her fingers clenched and unclenched, wanting nothing more than to increase that pleasure by fluttering madly inside her dew soaked petals—but no, not until her Trainer allowed it. His pleasure was everything; her own was inconsequential unless HE specifically granted it.

Maybe if I show him that I can suck him off better than little Miss Prissy, he’ll let me touch myself, she thought eagerly.

Helen and Tammi, both clothed in short, form-fitting leotards, walked past them as they left the tent, heading back towards the side of the island the tourists inhabited. Nancy spared half a moment to admire their sleek bodied forms before turning her attention back to her own task. In the beginning, she’d feared the two would hold a grudge against her for betraying them, that they’d seek revenge, but both women had actually thanked her, citing the fact that Nancy had been the one to bring them together as lovers in the first place. Free or mind-twisted slave, they no longer cared, as long as their Owner kept them together. Indeed, Alexander was more than happy to keep them together as a couple; their mutual love and desire fueled their need for obedience and submission, making it that much easier to control them and reinforce their programming.

Alex groaned softly, losing his focus on the paper as Nancy began swirling her tongue. His eyes drifted downward, and though he’d seen it before, he was nevertheless blown away by the conflicting view and sensations at his crotch. His chrome hand clenched, and in response, Nancy began avidly fucking his cock with her mouth, ramming it in and out of her through with no regard whatsoever for her own personal safety. She could feel him tensing up beneath her, and pulled out all the stops—sucking, swirling, licking, suctioning—using every technique she’d learned, desperate to bring him off. Her own clit throbbed in time with her movements, synchronized with machine-like precision, and she let her mind go, as she’d been taught, surrendering to the rhythm, surrendering to the machine, letting it control her, and guide her towards that nameless, wordless, blissful place of utter mindless pleasure...

“Your breakfast, Master,” Maddy replied, placing the platter on the table before Alex as she knelt down beside him.

NO! Dammit, no! Nancy groaned inwardly, as near-perfection escaped her, jarred from the moment by the untimely arrival of her rival. Maddy’s nearness deactivated her power, rendering her fully visible once more. Shit! I was so close... so fucking close... Her movements faltered, but a light touch to the side of her cheek reminded her of her task, and she resumed her vigorous ministrations until at last Alex gave out a loud groan of pleasure, cumming hard, filling her mouth to overflowing with his seed.

“Ah... well done, Nancy,” he said breathlessly, a moment later, sending shudders of pleasure through his dutiful slave. “Very well done. But next time let’s see if you can keep yourself focused past any... distractions that pop up unexpectedly.”

Nancy blushed scarlet, while Maddy managed to hide her laughter behind a cough. “Both of you,” he continued, seemingly oblivious to the exchange, “have done well this morning. As a reward, I want you both kiss... Nancy, share some of my cum with your slave sister. The moment you taste my cum, Maddison, you will orgasm as strongly as you did the last time I took you.” Grinning devilishly, he added, “And you, Nancy, as soon as Maddison starts to cum, your own orgasm will hit, twice as strong.”

Both girls knelt facing one another for a moment, tense, each wanting badly to receive their reward, but neither wanting to give the other the satisfaction of their own reward. Alex, satisfied for the moment, turned back to the paper, biting into a piece of buttered toast with jam. He turned the page, then frowned. “Hmmmm. It seems that an old friend of ours has been very busy. ‘Omega Girl,’” he read, “’a Super based principally in the western area of the United States, has shown her resolve in making the entire world a safer place by going global. Within the past two weeks, she has made appearances in China, South America, Australia, and most recently, in the Soviet Union, doing everything from preventing World War 3, to stopping natural disasters.

“’While many governments of the world praise her actions,” he continued reading, “an increasing numbers of voices are voicing their concerns for her apparent disregard for national sovereignty, and respecting each countries borders...’” Shaking his head, he devoured the scrambled eggs, washing them down with more coffee. “Interesting. She’s making the world a safer place by causing an international incident with every major global power.” He laughed. “She’s making this all too easy.”

Beside him, Nancy and Maddison, unable to resist a moment longer, reached out for each other, kissing deeply. Orgasm shook them both, and they clenched one another tight, soft tits crushing against one another, hands caressing, thighs clenching, their rivalry, for the moment, forgotten in the tidal wave of pleasure washing over them both. Their lips separated as they drew breath, only to seek out one another once more, hoping, needing to extend their pleasure even more. Nancy’s eyes showed white as pleasure and submission battered what was left of her mind into dust, while her sweat soaked body twisted and thrashed in mindless abandon. Maddy’s eyes were closed tight, her limber form shaking and shuddering violently in erotic bliss even as her mind emptied itself of every thought or concern except the omnipresent pleasure.

Alex watched them idly for a few minutes longer, then rose, stretching idly, making his way down to the beach. I suppose I should go for a swim, he thought to himself. True, the salt water does nothing good for my arm, and its always a bitch trying to get all of the sand out of my joints... but it’s been a long time since I’ve been to the coast, and the way things are progressing, I doubt I’ll have the time in the future for something so frivolous. He glanced back at the hut, at the two women clutching one another sleeping peacefully. Alright then. One quick swim, and its back to business as usual. Sliding out of his shorts, and tossing his Hawaiian shirt onto the sand, Alex Kline ran into the incoming surf.

* * *

River City, Oregon, USA

“...but whether or not this will spark an international incident remains to be seen. For CNN news, this is Tonya—”

“Dr. Snow?”

Eva glanced up from her computer screen, startled. “Ah, um, y-yes, Melissa? What is it?”

The redheaded secretary gestured behind her. “It’s your three o’clock appointment, Doctor. She’s been waiting for ten minutes. I buzzed you twice on the intercom...” frowning, she stepped into the room. “Is something the matter, Doctor? Should I tell Mrs. Fields to come back next week?”

Ten minutes? Damn... I didn’t even sense her, let alone HEAR her buzz me. I’m spacing out again... Out loud, she said, “No, no, don’t bother. Everything’s fine, I was just... distracted, with something else I am working on. Give me a moment, then send her in.”

Melissa nodded slowly. “Alright. But... well, are you SURE you’re feeling okay, Doctor? I mean, its none of my business, but, well, you’ve been acting really distracted for the past few days—”

“You’re right, Melissa, it IS none of your business!” Eva cut in sharply. Seeing the look of surprise of her secretary’s face, she sighed. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you like that. I’m just...”

“It’s okay, I understand,” Melissa said, forcing a small smile. “You’re worried about your friend, the one that disappeared after you two had that argument a few months ago.”

“Yes,” Eva admitted, running her fingers through her hair. “I’d been hoping to hear from her long before now, and then suddenly, out of the blue, she’s back, but she still hasn’t tried to contact me.” She sighed. “I suppose its not very unexpected, considering the way we parted, but still... I’m really worried about her.”

Melissa nodded silently, understanding completely. Her heart went out to her employer. Truth be told, she felt a deep connection to the blonde goddess, far more than merely professional respect and appreciation. For the past two years, she’d been fighting a growing attraction to the long-legged beauty... an attraction that was bordering on obsession. The strangest thing was, until two years ago, she’d been in a long-time relationship with her then-boyfriend, Ronald, and had never even looked twice at another woman. Then, within the space of a few days, she’d broken in off with him, freeing herself up for... what?

It’s just so strange. I mean, when I think about it, I can’t even really remember WHY I broke up with him anyway. The whole argument is... kind of a blur. I just knew it was time to end it with him. So... was it a coincidence that the day after that was when the dreams started? She bit her lip. Vivid dreams... things I’d never even considered before, let alone got all hot and bothered over... mmmmm... even now, flashes of Dr. Snow.... of me, kneeling naked before her... seducing her... bending her will to my own, even as someone else bends my will...

Eva frowned slightly at the small moan that escaped her secretary’s lips. “Never mind me, Melissa, are YOU okay? You seem a bit flushed.”

“Oh! Um, no, I, I’m fine, doctor, really,” Melissa said quickly, moving to the door. “I should just let Mrs. Fields in, I’m sure she’s been waiting long enough.” Pausing halfway out of the room, she took a deep breath, and looked back at her employer. “Um, say, Doctor Snow... if you’re not busy or anything after work... maybe... maybe you’d like to go out and have a drink? Together?”

Eva smiled beautifully. “Yes, actually, I think I’d like that. You’d be welcome company. I just hope I don’t turn out to be too much of a downer for you...”

Melissa smiled back, her thighs clenching underneath her skirt. Closing the door, she returned to her seat. “Sorry about that. Dr. Snow will see you now.” She buzzed Mrs. Fields in, and then, all alone once more, dared to let her hand creep down between her thighs.

Mmmmmm. So good. I can only imagine how much better it’d feel if it were her fingers instead of my own...

* * *

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

“Aaaaahhhhhh!” Lacie cried out in pain as the whip lashed at her naked backside once again, jerking against her bonds. Sweat rolled down her taunt body, forming a small pool around her feet, more from the exertion than from the temperature. Her muscles quivered, her fingers and toes spasmed, clenching tight despite herself as she heard the whip slicing through the air a split second before it landed once more across her flesh. She screamed, her head going back as the pain consumed her, burning its way through her, incinerating everything else, leaving her hanging from the chains, drained, weakened, helpless...

And utterly, utterly aroused.

“Uppity bitch!” a masculine voice growled at her from behind, wrapping the whip around her neck and pulling, hard, causing her to gasp for breath. “I go away on business for a few days... and you decide to just go wild? Is THAT how it works? Hmmm?” He yanked harder, leaving a deep imprint against her butter-tanned flesh. “You think you can just run off and do whatever the HELL you want just because I’m not here to keep a leash on you. Well, it’s time I showed you just WHO is in charge here!”

“Gene... please,” Lacie managed to choke out, struggling to breath through the choke hold.

“That’s MASTER!” he thundered back, striking out with his other hand, jamming the cattle prod deep into her back. Energy discharged, and Lacie screamed again, going instantly taunt. He held the glowing rod against her for several more seconds before releasing her, stepping back to admire his handiwork.

Lacie hung limply in her bonds, sobbing softly, her body twitching lightly from the effect of the latest shock. Her heroic, defiant demeanor had been completely destroyed, leaving behind only the psyche of a weak, submissive, little girl. When the chains suddenly loosened their grip, she fell, sliding down to her knees, not having the strength to rise to her feet under her own power.

“Look at you,” he sneered, walking around in front of her. “Kneeling down at my feet... just as you SHOULD be. You’re no super hero. A hero. Hah! What a joke. You’re nothing but a weak willed little sex slut, a masochistic bitch that gets off on being dominated and controlled!” He reared back and slapped her, hard, making her shudder in response. “You see? Heh. Even now, after everything I’ve done, you’re juicing up even more. Face it, bitch. This is what you want... what you need! Admit it. SAY IT!”

Slowly, Lacie raised her head, face wet with her tears. Her mouth opened, almost of its own accord. “Yes,” she said softly. “I want... and need... this... Master...”

The man smiled down at her evilly, holding up a small box. He pressed a button on its side, and a pattern of multicolored lights began to flash. He placed the box in front of her, in view, watching as her eyes locked onto it, then moved behind her, lifting her gently to her feet before pushing her forward over the bed, and spreading her legs. “That’s it, just watch the nice twinkling lights like a good obedient little slut,” he hissed, moving into position.

Lacie’s eyes widened, then drooped, letting herself surrender eagerly to the lights, letting herself sink deeper and deeper into the mindless pleasure of emptiness, becoming one with the lights... and then Gene was inside her, filling her with his manhood, and she WAS the lights, pulsing bright whenever he pushed in, fading, blinking out whenever he withdrew... IN... pulsing, shining, glowing... OUT... blinking, shrinking, fading... the colors strobing, slowing or speeding up to match Gene’s rhythm perfectly...

IN

pulsing... shining... glowing...

OUT

blinking... shrinking... fading...

IN

pulsing, pulsing, shining brighter, glowing hotter—

OUT

blinking out again, shrinking, fading out, a little more each time...

IN

bright, pulsing, flashing, glowing, shining, strobing, burning, burning, BURNING—

OUT

disjointed, disconnected, blinking shrinking fading, fading, losing herself...

IN starlight, sunlight, burning bright OUT cold, endothermic, entropic, slowing, slowing IN blazing, hotter than the sun OUT cold, dead, a neutron star collapsing in on itself IN glowing/pulsing/superhot/buildingbuildingbuilding/OUT emptiness IN builINGBUILDINGBUILDINGBUILDINGOUT space IN

SUPERNOVA.

What was left of Lacie screamed her pleasure, clenching tight as she felt Gene cum inside her, fueling her own orgasm, which seemed to continue on and on and on, into eternity, obliterating everything, all doubt, all feeling, all emotions, good or bad, until she was completely, utterly, totally FILLED—

OUT

—until he pulled out of her, removing the plug, letting all of it, all of HER, flow forth, swirling down the drain, more and more of her, being sucked away, until all of her, ALL of her, was blessedly, gloriously—

Gone.

Leaving her completely, utterly, totally EMPTY...

* * *

River City

Eva smiled slightly to herself as she waved goodbye to Melissa. The red haired secretary almost floated as she made her way down the darkened city streets towards her apartment. Eva watched her go, admiring her form; the girl was actually a year or two older than her, but with her daily workout regiment, she looked a good five years younger.

Of course, I’m no slouch myself, she thought, glancing back at herself in the mirror. I suppose I could hit the gym more than just once a week... but I think I pull off this look pretty well, not too buff, kinda curvy, and soft without being flabby. Lifting her coffee mug, she drank deeply, closing her eyes.

I suppose it was inevitable that she finally made a move. I wasn’t able to undo half of what Dr. Feelgood did to her mind while he had her under his control. Hell, all things considered, I was lucky Mystic was able to piece together my own fractured mind after that whole fiasco. Opening her eyes, she walked back into her kitchen. Even so, took her long enough to ask me out. I could read her like an open book, and the lust was rolling off her in waves... I made it a point not to push her, not to encourage her in any way, since this infatuation is just more aftermath from Dr. Matthews twisting her brain. Still... with Lacie popping up so suddenly after so long, and making headlines, it was kinda nice to have Melissa around to keep me company.

Hope she had a nice time. Maybe next time we’ll do more than just talk and flirt openly.

A knock sounded at the door. “Hmmm, maybe she forgot her purse or something,” Eva pondered, moving towards the door. She reached out a mental tendril, then frowned, sighing as she opened the door. “Well, nephew, this is an unexpected pleasure. What brings you by at this time of the night? Nothing earth shattering, I hope?”

Parker stepped inside, leaning forward to kiss his aunt lightly on the cheek. “Well nothing definite. Not really. Basically, I just wanted to talk to you about our ‘friend’ making all the headlines lately. Has she tried to contact you yet?”

Eva dropped into her recliner. “No, not a word. She’s traveling all over the planet, but apparently avoiding home base... I haven’t been able to sense her close by, at any rate.”

“Yeah. I’d figured as much.” He sighed, sitting down across from her. “Seems like she’s on a vendetta of some kind, trying to take out every threat in the entire world by herself. I mean, yeah its cool to swoop down and save an entire town when the dam breaks and a wall of water is about to obliterate everything in sight... it’s even sorta cool to fly across international borders to stop some psycho Russian scientist from blasting everyone with a giant death ray. It’s just... going in and destroying a country’s nuclear arsenal, even if they are pretty much a terrorist organization, just seems to me to cause more problems than it solves, yanno?”

The old Lacie would have agreed with you, Eva thought dimly. The new one, however...

“Anyway, Roni and I—oh, and Roni says ‘hi’, by the way—we’ve been talking, and it seems kinda like Lacie’s gone through a complete personality change.”

“You don’t know the half of it,” Eva said with a shake of her head. “It’s my fault, Parker. You know everything that’s been happening to her in the fast few years, and you know about the Mind Five incident as well.” He nodded. “Well... let’s just say that having five separate people inside your head at one time, some of them giving contradictory commands, on top of having a whole separate personality implanted inside her head kind of... unbalanced her. A person’s mind is a fragile thing... when you face something that you just can’t handle, something you simply cannot accept, the mind, well... fractures. Breaking free of all the different layers and layers of control inside her head shattered Lacie’s psyche, not completely, not enough to make her insane, but enough to unbalance her.”

Parker frowned. “Unbalanced? And... wait. You’re talking about BEFORE I met up with her at the Neilson Building when I first came to town?”

“Yes. I and a few of my colleagues had helped to... patch up the damage a bit, kind of solidify her mind back into one personality again. In the process, we had to combine the darker side of her mind, ‘Dark Star’ as she calls herself, back with Lacie’s normal personality. Dark Star wasn’t so eager to go back to being simply part of the whole, and I’ve been helping Lacie to quiet her, keep her under wraps, so to speak, for the past few years, until she was strong enough to fully reintegrate the two halves of her mind.” She glanced down. “And then came the incident at the Neilson Building that you spoke of. I’m personally responsible for undoing all the progress she’d made, splintering Dark Star apart from the whole again—”

“Stop that!” Parker said, slamming his fist down against the coffee table, making her look up in surprise. “That WASN’T your fault! I’m sick and tired of you blaming yourself for this whole entire mess, alright? You were as much a victim of Dr. Matthews as Lacie was! You couldn’t control what you did any more than she could... and she tried to pound me into jelly! If you want to blame someone for that whole deal, blame that insane old geezer, not yourself.”

Eva smiled, feeling tears welling up in her eyes. “Thank you, Parker. I really needed to hear that. I... I can’t help but blame myself for this... thinking if I’d only been strong enough to resist...” She shook her head. “But you’re right. The past is in the past. What we have to worry about now is the present.”

“And that’s why I’m here,” Parker continued. “As I said, Roni and I were talking about this new... attitude of Lacie’s, when it suddenly hit her. Roni... er, Shinobi, has been feeling really really GOOD since she came out of her coma.”

Eva sat there, looking at Parker, who sat looking back at her, expectantly, as if that revelation explained everything. Finally, “Okay, I’m a mind reader, nephew, and even I can’t connect the dots on this one. Maybe you could explain it in slowly, with small words?”

“Oh, sorry. Well, Shinobi... um... not sure how much you know about her past and all, but long time ago, she was abducted by this clan of ninja, The Toe, the Foot, heck, I don’t remember... anyway, they basically conditioned her, with torture and mind control, to make her into the perfect killing machine. Since then, there’s always been a... I guess you could call it a kind of stain, on her soul, a deep wound inside her that’s never healed. It’s part of what drives her, what makes her so effective a ninja, using that inner pain and suffering to empower her, harden her, against anything she faces—”

“Yes, well, as fascinating as all this is, Parker, can you please just spell it out for me? What does this have to do with Lacie?”

“That’s my point!” he exclaimed. “That pain, that hurt, that stain on her soul... it’s gone. For the first time in ten years she’s free of that pain... and it happened the night she used her psychic mind-blade to free Omega Girl from Janet Michaud’s control!”

Eva’s mouth dropped. “That... makes sense,” she finished softly. “That would be the other presence... the unknown darkness inside her I felt atop the roof when she flew off for the last time. I thought that psychic disruption had simply freed her, but obviously it did more than that. It transferred part of Shinobi’s dark essence into her! It wasn’t Dark Star just breaking free again... well, obviously, it was her, but not JUST her. THAT is the missing piece of the puzzle... the thing that pushed her over the edge, and disrupted the balance between them.”

“Er, um, yeah... okay,” Parker said, blinking. “That’s good, then. You know what the problem is, you can fix it.” Silence. “Um, I said, you can fix it... right?”

Eva frowned, biting her lip. “Well... not by myself. I know what needs to be done to restore the balance, yes... but she’s most likely not going to swoop down into my office, lie down on the couch and ask me to ‘fix her’.”

I love you like a sister... but if you come after me again, I swear I’ll kill you.

Eva shuddered inwardly, remembering Lacie’s final words to her, as she stood, towering over her like some dark nightmare goddess of death and destruction. “No. If we’re going to save her from herself, we’re going to need some help. A lot of help.”

* * *

Montreal

Lacie awoke several hours later to the sound of the television playing. Yawning, stretching, she sat up, rubbing her shoulders. “Mmmmm. That was fan-fucking-tastic,” she purred softly, wincing slightly at a small twinge in her back. “A long hot bath will be just the thing to finish off the night.” She moved to stand up, then frowned, pulling lightly at her bonds. “Damn. Still chained up.”

“Keep it down, bitch, I’m watching TV,” her male tormentor bellowed from the bed on her left.

Frowning, eyes narrowed, she glanced up at the bed. “Well, someone seems to be enjoying their new role a bit too much. I think its time someone remembered their proper place.”

The man stood, scowling down at her, holding the cattle prod in his hand. “My sentiment’s exactly, bitch! Maybe I need to put you back into your dark little jack-in-the-box again?”

Lacie gasped, her eyes fluttering. Her stomach twisted, doing flip-flops at her trigger, and she groaned, feeling as if the floor had dropped underneath her. No, she thought furiously, shaking it off. That was about fun. Playtime’s over... its time to regain control again.

Scowling, seeing her regain her focus, the man opened his mouth to repeat the trigger. Lacie’s eyes flashed, twin beams of energy streaming from her eyes into his. ‘Eugene’ froze, moaning softly as his brain slowed to a standstill. Lacie, smiling devilishly, curled a finger, gesturing him forward. “There. Much better. You know, Harold, you’ve been the best ‘Gene’ I’d had so far. Even though I turned you into a blank slate and put in everything I wanted to experience at his hands, you improvised pretty well. Either I’m getting better at creating false personalities this way, or you’re an exceptionally good subject.” She held her wrists forward, and slowly, as if moving through a fog, Harold unchained her.

“Still, as useful as you were, you’re worn out your welcome. It’s one thing to get a bit too caught up in your character; its another to try and make me into your PERMANENT fuck slave!” She sighed, taking a deep breath, forcing herself calmer. “I only submit to someone else’s control again on MY own terms. Not yours. NOT YOURS!” She growled, fists clenching tight. Her frown slowly turned into an evil grin. “Tell you what, Harold. I’m going to take a long hot soak. You are going to entertain yourself... with that cattle prod you seem to love so much.” Staring deep into his eyes, she intoned, “I want you to shove that rod as deep inside your ass as you can fit it, and spark yourself until you pass out cold. Now, doesn’t that sound like fun?”

“Sounds... like... fun...” Harold slurred, returning to the bed, holding the cattle prod loosely in his hand.

Stepping into the bathroom, Lacie turned on the water, filling the tub. As steam began to fill up the room, fogging the mirror, Harold started to scream. Lacie winced slightly, glancing back at the door. For half an instant, she considered what she’d done to the poor man, the agonizing torture she’d sentenced him to... but any regret vanished as soon as it formed.

Besides... its not as if he was some useful member of society that I abducted and twisted his mind into making him my personal plaything for a night. The guy was a serial rapist, and the police are still looking for him. If I hadn’t swooped in when I did, he would have violated that poor girl in the alleyway and left her for dead like all the rest of his victims.

Dipping a toe into the water, she sighed, switching off the water. Harold’s screams peaked, reaching a new intensity, but Lacie tried to simply blot them out. She stepped into the large deep metal basin, sinking in up to her neck. Mmmmmmm. Heaven. Guess I’d better enjoy this while I can. I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me in the next few days, after all.

Finally, the screaming from the bedroom faded to a choking gurgle, then stopped completely. Lacie sighed, closing her eyes as she leaned back against the edge of the tub.

Making the world a safe place for everyone isn’t easy... but its times like this that make it all worth while.

((end of chapter 1))