The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 4

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 3: An Ill Wind Blowing)

“Thank you very much, my dear.”

“My pleasure, Mister Ambassador.”

Fernando Inácio Carlos de Anquino sighed softly, leaning back in his chair, glancing out the window. A light sip of champagne, and he returned the glass back to its place on the table tray. He closed his eyes, forcing himself to relax. Despite his many flights back and forth across the ocean, flying remained one of his phobias. Still, his anxiety came more from recent events at the U.N. that his fear of crashing.

“Well, brother, you’re certainly quiet today,” his sister Daniella pointed out from across from him, crossing her legs, peering intently at him. “You’ve been aching to travel back home to Brazil for weeks now; I’d think you’d be a bit more... I don’t know... excited or something at finally being called back home after so long.”

Fernando sighed, shaking his head. “No... it’s not that. It’s work. It’s this... situation... this heroine-turned-vigilante crossing international borders, and taking the law into her own hands. Several countries are up in arms over what she’s doing, while others are applauding her initiative.” He shook his head again. “Of course, I don’t need to tell YOU about such things. I’m sure you know all about it only too well, my sister.”

Daniella frowned, taking a drink of white wine. “I see. And what is YOUR view on Omega Girl’s activities, Fernando? What do YOU think about what she’s doing?”

“To tell the truth, Daniella, I am conflicted. On the one hand, she is doing much good. The people she fights are all criminals, intending to cause much harm and destruction. She is helping people and protecting the innocent. In that I can find no fault.” He held up a hand. “However, there is the fact that she does not work with the governing agencies to bring these criminals to justice. And the way in which she stops them afterwards... whatever it is she does to them, while it doesn’t kill them, per sae, it basically puts them into a vegetative state that the doctors are yet to awaken them from.”

“Alright, I’ll admit her methods of dispensing justice are a bit... extreme,” Danielle conceded. “But she has a point. I can’t begin to tell you how... frustrating it is, watching all the good you’ve done be undone in a moment as the homicidal madman that threatened the entire city last week walks free due to some legal technicality, or from hiring some high-priced lawyer, or from a bought out judge pushing for leniency! Yes, she is playing judge, jury, and executioner... but she has only gone after the worst of the worst, those threatening people’s lives—”

“Nevertheless, she IS breaking the law!” Fernando insisted. “Her intentions may be good, but the ends does not truly justify the means. I agree with what she’s doing... but not the way she’s doing it.”

Daniella sighed. “Truly the answer a politician would give,” she muttered. “So... is this why you’ve been recalled home?”

The Brazilian Ambassador glanced out the window again. “Yes and no. Our country is has been threatened by a paramilitary group from the neighboring country of Columbia. Apparently our President’s new stricter policy on drug trafficking isn’t much to their liking. I recently received information that the People’s Liberation Front is going to attempt a coup, and that they may plan to kidnap foreign dignitaries to use as leverage. Obviously, the Columbian Ambassador is a prime target... but our President is concerned that since our country is leading the push for cleaning up the drug trade for the Latin American countries...”

“That kidnapping you would go a long way towards getting them to back off,” Daniella finished, scowling. “And here I thought you asked me on this flight because you wanted my company.”

Irmão, please,” he protested, holding up his hands. “That’s not it at all! I wanted you here with me... because we haven’t seen each other in so long. It’s been nearly a year since we’ve talked face to face. My political duties don’t allow me much time to socialize... even with family.” He reached out to caress her hand, and Daniella softened.

“Alright. At any rate, we’re nearly home. Another hour and we’ll be back on the ground in Brazil. If someone were going to make an attempt on your life, they would have—”

“Alright! Everyone stay where you are!” a bearded man yelled loudly, coming from behind the curtained partition, followed close behind by another man, carrying an automatic rifle. Aiming their weapons at them both, he smiled evilly. “This plane is now under the control of the People’s Liberation Front! Mr. Ambassador, you, your assistant, and the rest of your staff, are now our prisoners! Do not try anything, if you value their lives!”

Foda se“ Daniella cursed softly under her breath. “Guess I spoke too soon.”

* * *

::Slip deeper, and cum for me,:: Eva whispered gently into her lover’s mind.

Melissa Procter groaned, arching her back into a tight bow briefly, before relaxing once more, sinking deeper, both physically and mentally. Her strawberry curls were plastered against her forehead, slack and wet with her sweat. Her eyes were closed but fluttering; Eva had no doubt that had they been open they’d be rolled so far back into her lover’s beautiful head that only the whites would be showing.

::Lose yourself within yourself, my sweet,:: Eva continued, her fingers sliding steadily in and out of her own soft pink place, her eyes half-masted in pleasure. At this point, it was difficult not to lose herself to the pleasure and passion flowing freely between them both. True, she had control of Melissa at the moment, mentally guiding her along the path of ultimate pleasure, but the psychic feedback of that pleasure—not to mention her own over-amped libido, and the fact that Melissa had ASKED for her to do this, which pushed all sorts of buttons within her sex-starved psyche—had her to the point that the next time Melissa climaxed, she’d be only milliseconds behind her.

Melissa, for her part, lay there writhing mindlessly in pleasure, feeling truly free for the first time in her entire life. She was surrendering completely, giving up complete control of her body and mind to another person, and enjoying every minute of it. Unlike her forced surrender at the hands of Dr. Matthews, this time she had a choice in the matter, even if, ironically, that choice was to give up the ability to chose anything else for the remainder of the night. She had come to trust in Eva as much as she’d come to love her, and knowing that she was in good hands, that her beloved would never hurt her, made the choice all the easier.

If she’d been capable of coherent speech, she would have begged Eva to finish her off, to give her that final little push and send her completely over the edge into sexual oblivion.

Unable to remain merely a ‘spectator’ any longer, Eva rose from her chair, moving to the bed, sliding her naked form alongside Mel’s, kissing and nibbling her way along the sweat-slick flesh, letting her fingers trace random patterns along her lovers belly and chest, avoiding for the moment her erogenous zones. Direct physical contact strengthened the connection, and her eyes fluttered as a wave of sheer pleasure hit her, almost making her tenuous grip on her own orgasmic release. Almost, but not quite.

Because I want this to be perfect, she thought dimly, guiding Melissa even closer to the precipice, and moving ever closer herself. She’s trusted me with so much... given me this wonderful gift... and I just HAVE to make it perfect for her. This is what I wanted so badly with Lacie—to be with her THIS way, to have her so completely, utterly, open to me this way, and of her own free will. I tried to keep my personal wants and desires separate from trying to help her... trying to suppress her dark side, without catering to my own. I broke her trust... took advantage of her when she was vulnerable. I shared all this with Melissa.... and she STILL trusts me enough to give herself to me this way. That’s why... why I have to make this perfect for her... to make it an experience she’ll never forget.

No matter what happens next, no matter where we go from here, I want her to remember this one night forever.

Moving carefully, she straddled Melissa, pinning her to the bed. Leaning forward, staring down at her lover’s face, she forced her eyes open with a thought. ::Now, my love,:: Eva spoke into her mind, pressing her lips against Mel’s, ::let go... of everything. Surrender to me completely... and cum!::

Mel’s eyes widened, then rolled furiously back into her head as she gave up the last lingering part of herself to her Mistress, obeying, cumming with every fiber of her being. Her body, completely out of control now, began to shudder under the onslaught, her toes clenching into tight little fists—only to suddenly relax as Eva’s control over her increased. Moving Melissa’s legs with a thought, Eva guided them around her waist, forcing that hot wet pussy hard against her own. The contact ignited her own barely contained passion, and moaning deeply into the kiss she came as well, letting her pleasure wash over her like a tidal wave.

Both women continued to shudder—hands, fingers, lips, toes, caressing, stroking, seeking only closely and continued contact, mindless to the total and complete pleasure that bound them, resonating through their shared psychic link, feeding off each other in a never-ending feedback loop of love and lust, until finally, finally, their strength gave out, and they sighed, falling asleep in each other’s arms.

It was, in a word, perfect.

* * *

Alex breathed a small sigh as he entered his penthouse suite. A gesture with his chrome plated hand activated the stereo, and classical music began to play. Shedding his trademark trenchcoat and hat on the floor in front of the closet, he made his way into the den. Before he’d taken five steps, Aki, his beautiful Japanese mind-thrall, had already picked up the coat and hat, and placed them neatly in the closet. He smirked slightly when she entered the den moments later, kneeling before him, her eyes downcast at the floor. He gestured with his human hand, and she rose to her feet again, standing before him, awaiting his command.

“Well, Aki, you seem to have improved a bit while I was gone,” he mused out loud. “When I’d left you here alone with Lori, you were still acting defiant, rebellious... independent.” He chuckled softly at the blush that spread over her naked form. “Apparently a little time alone in the Training Room was sufficient to teach you a little humility.”

Aki shuddered slightly. Little more than a month ago, she’d been a college exchange student, going to classes, hanging out at the mall, a girl whose biggest concerns were passing the English Literature mid-term and getting up the nerve to let the tall dark-haired guy that sat across from her know she thought he was cute. Like most of her friends, she’d heard the stories about how dangerous the big city could be, about the young women who’d simply disappeared without a trace, but she’d never put much stock in it.

A month ago, she gone with her friends to The Loft, the new night club downtown, looking for a little fun and excitement. Instead, she’d caught Alex’s eye, and after a brief bout of dizziness, she’d stood up, told her friends she was going to the bathroom, and promptly walked out of the club... and into the black BMW waiting for her. By the time she’d regained control of her mind or body, she was miles away from her friends, and any possible help.

More angry than scared, she’d lashed out at her kidnapper, demanding that he release her, threatening to contact the police, or worse yet, sue. He’d laughed at her, which made her even angrier. A fifth level black-belt in karate, she felt more than capable of looking after herself, so it was a rather stiff blow to her ego when she’d charged at the strange seemingly unarmed man, and somehow ended up flat on her back across the room. She’d felt real fear when he lifted her into the air with a gesture, forcing her body into a kneeling position on the ground before him, then again when her traitorous hands moved of their own accord, unzipping his pants, pulling his hardened cock into view. She’d struggled, she’d cursed, she’d fought it with every fiber of her being, but aside from her ability to voice her opinions on the matter she was utterly helpless to resist his complete control of her body.

Afterwards, being cleaned up by her fellow slave, Lori, she learned the true extent of her predicament. While Alex could have easily slipped into her mind and crushed her resistance, he was bored with such easy conquests; he’d abducted her simply because he’d glimpsed her fiery spirit and the strength of her will. She’d become his little ‘project’, an exercise in dominating and enslaving a person to his will without resorting to the use of his power. Instead, she endured daily torture, physical as well as psychological, within the confines of his quaintly named ‘Training Room’, each day wearing away a bit more of her resolve, her resistance.

“Welcome home, my Master,” Lori greeted him with a smile, stepping in from the kitchen. She handed him a glass of chilled Dom, then knelt on the floor next to Aki. “I trust your trip went well?”

“As well as could be expected,” he replied dismissively, gesturing at the far wall. A soft hum sounded as the wall opened up, and a large flat screen TV slid out from its alcove. “All things considered, it wasn’t too bad for a business trip.” The screen blared to life, showing the news. “Have any of my other girls called to report in yet?”

“Not yet,” Lori assured him, squirming slightly in place. Being so near her lord and Master after so long an absence, she longed to spread her legs and beg him to take her, but her training forbid such a wanton display until HE initiated it. “Are you famished? I prepared your dinner for you, in case you were hungry after your long trip—”

“Not at the moment, thank you,” he replied, rising to his feet again. “Perhaps later. At the moment, I just want a long hot relaxing bath. I feel like I’ve been in these same clothes for a week.” He turned to move towards the bathroom, then paused, considering.

“I think I’ll have... Aki draw my bath this time.”

Both girls gasped. “But Master,” Lori began, sitting up, thrusting her chest forward, “she’s... I... I mean—”

“But, but, I don’t—” Aki cut in, blushing furiously.

“ENOUGH!” Alex roared, silencing them both. “I’m sorry if either of you is under the illusion that you have a choice in the matter. I’ve decided. Aki, consider this the next stage of your training. I’ve left you untouched up until now because it suited me, letting you have that one small thing that was still technically yours. Rest assured, any tiny shred of security you’ve felt up until now has been false. If I want you, girl, I will simply TAKE YOU.” Glancing from the quailing Asian girl over to the blonde, he frowned. “As for you, Lori... I know full what you’re feeling, that you’d give anything to take her place, to feel my touch and be allowed to touch me... but, again, its not up to you. This is Aki’s time.” Then, softening slightly, he shook his head. “Go make sure my dinner stays as hot and ready for me as you are... and perhaps, after my bath, I’ll tend to your needs as well.”

“Y-yes, Master,” Lori breathed, surging to her feet. “Of course! Your food, and your girl, will both be ready for you when you call!”

Satisfied, Alex turned towards the hallway, pausing again as the news story changed. Frowning, he gestured to the television, increasing the volume. “...international news, Brazil Air 13 has apparently been hijacked. Sources at the U.N. have confirmed that the flight carrying the Brazilian Ambassador has been taken over by a terrorist group known as the People’s Liberation Front. Terrorist leader, Ricardo Chavez de Rosa has claimed full responsibility, stating that unless his demands have been met—”

“Interesting,” Alex mused, continuing on to the bathroom. “It seems He has moved up the timetable a bit. So much for a little R & R before heading back out again.” Seeing Aki’s hopeful look, he shook his head. “No, little one. I don’t have time to give you a proper deflowering as I’d hoped, but that doesn’t get you off the hook. I’m quite sure Lori will be more than happy to keep you... occupied while I’m away. Now, prepare my bath. I wish to enjoy the short amount of time until I’m needed again.”

Swallowing her pride and her frustration, Aki did as she was bid. Damn Him, damn Him, and damn myself, she cursed silently. He is winning this battle, slowly but surely. If I do not find a way to escape, or break His hold over me soon, i will become just as much His devoted little sextoy as lori is! It is becoming... harder and harder... to remember to resist Him... to fear and loathe Him... even now, i feel equal parts relief and disappointment at not being taken by Him this night. She shuddered.

How much longer until the disappointment outweighs the relief?

* * *

Daniella de Anquino clenched her fists tightly in frustration. Straining her hearing, she could just make out conversation between the pilot and one of the hijackers, arguing over whether or not there was enough fuel left to continue on into Columbia. A second man stood a few feet away, his gun hanging limply from the shoulder strap. Further back in the jet, keeping watch over Fernando’s executive staff, a third gunman made his rounds.

For his part, her brother seemed relatively calm and relaxed, putting on a brave front in the face of such a dangerous situation. If anything, the looks he kept giving her showed he was more concerned about her well-being than his own.

The PLF member watching them glanced at his watch and scowled. “You two, stay put. Don’t try anything funny. I shall be right back.” Turning, he moved past the partition and entered the cockpit. As soon as he was out of earshot, Fernando leaned forward.

“Are you alright, irmã?” he whispered softly.

Daniella nodded. “Just frustrated. I’d love nothing better than to teach these three so-called revolutionaries a lesson they would not soon forget... except...”

“Except doing so would endanger the lives of everyone else aboard this jet,” Fernando finished softly. “I know. I am very proud of the amount of restraint you’re showing.”

“It’s just... I KNOW I am fast enough to take down the one guarding us, and the second one in the cockpit before they could even get off a shot,” she growled through clenched teeth. “If only there were a way to bring the third one in here—”

“Don’t even consider it,” Fernando warned. “These men are not just paid mercenaries... they are true believers. I’ve seen enough of their kind to know a man willing to die for his cause. I’m willing to bet that the one in the back has a remote detonator on him, just in case things go bad. Even if you managed to disable all three of them without them shooting anyone, or blasting holes in the fuselage, they still might blow this jet sky high, and everyone on it.” He sighed. “No. I think the best way to handle this is just to wait, bide our time, and wait until they land.”

She sighed. “Agreed. Still, it will be easier to handle them if we land in Brazil instead of Columbia, on their home turf.”

“YOU! STOP TALKING!” the gunman yelled, stepping back in from the cockpit. He placed the butt of his gun against Fernando’s left eye, causing Daniella to tense, but the Ambassador held up a hand, warning her odd. “Did I tell you two that you could whisper? Eh? EH? Did I?”

“No, no, you didn’t,” Fernando replied calmly. “Just relax. No one is challenging you. None of us are a threat to you. You are in control here.”

“Yeah... yes. That’s right,” the hijacker replied, lowering his gun. ”I am in control here, not you, Mister Ambassador. See that you remember that from now on!”

“Agreed, sir,” Fernando replied. “But... since we are now talking... perhaps there might be something I could do to help you and your men... maybe if I spoke to someone with the Brazilian government to help speed up their acquiescing to your demands—”

“We don’t NEED your help,” the man retorted. “Just sit there and be silent!”

Sighing once more, Fernando sat back, glancing at his sister. He shrugged, as if to say, well, I tried.

Raised voices sounded from the cockpit, and the gunman ran back across the partition once more. Seconds later, his voice added to the heated arguing going on inside the cockpit, until a moment later, he ran back, holding his gun at the ready. “Alright! Mr. Ambassador, you wanted to be helpful? Then come with me now! I need you to get on the radio and tell the government to call off their attack, and to do it now!”

“Attack? What attack?”

“A... a woman! A flying woman! She is outside, flying right beside the jet!” He gestured towards the window. “You get up there NOW and tell them to call her off—” he pulled a small handheld device from his pocket “or I SWEAR I will blow us ALL to kingdom come!”

Shouts of distress and fear came from the rest of the office staff as they heard his words. “Everyone, calm down,” Fernando spoke loudly. “Just relax. I’ll explain the situation to them, and everything will be just fine.” With a final backward glance at his sister, he walked forward into the cabin.

Daniella sat there, motionless with indecision. Someone had intervened, and the situation had changed just as she’d hoped it would. She could easily zip into the back and subdue the lone gunman, then move into the cabin and take out the other two while their attention was diverted.

Except... now its Fernando in the crosshairs, she thought furiously. Just one slip... one mistake, and he would pay the price. No... I can’t take that chance. I only hope whoever is out there backs off and lets us land before she tries anything too—”

Suddenly the world brightened as a flash of yellow-white light burst forth, seeming to permeate everything. For an instant, she feared that the fanatics has ignited the bomb, that the light was the flash of the jet exploding around her. Then the light overwhelmed her, and she knew nothing else.

* * *

“Wow. That was... I mean... wow!” Melissa said for the third time.

Eva giggled softly, sliding a finger over her lover’s lips. “Dearheart, I know. Believe me I know... I was right there with you, and in more ways that one. I’m just pleased you enjoyed it as much as I did.” She sighed, closing her eyes. “I did so want it to be perfect for you.”

“Oh, it was more than perfect,” Melissa agreed, nodding violently. “It was... I mean... wow. Just... wow.”

Eva laughed. “Well, now that I’ve sufficiently robbed you of your vocabulary, why don’t we talk about getting some dinner? I for one really worked up an appetite, so I know you must be starving.” Sitting up, she reached for the phone book and her cell.

“Well, now that you mention it,” Mel said, laying back on her back, kicking her legs up in the air. “I could eat a horse!”

“What about Chinese?” Eva asked, flipping through the phone book.

“Close enough,” Mel agreed with a giggle. After a moment, she rolled over onto her stomach, peering over at her lover, waiting until she’d finished ordering food to speak again. “Eva, can I ask you a question?”

“Of course, love,” Eva replied. “What would you like to know?”

“Well... I was wondering... if you’ve ever done this... you know... to anyone else.” She sighed. “And its not me being jealous, or trying to ruin the moment or anything. I... I was kinda remembering... what it felt like, back when Doctor Matthews had my mind twisted around his little finger. A lot of that whole experience is really kinda fuzzy... disassociated... even now, its like I’m remembering it happening to someone else for the most part.” She looked away, unable to meet Eva’s eyes. “But... one of the things I remember PERFECTLY... was when he sent me to abduct you... to... put you in a malleable state so you wouldn’t cause any problems when he put you under his control.”

Eva gasped slightly, her nipples hardening at the memory. “I... I can remember EVERYTHING about that day,” Melissa continued, still not able to meet her eyes. “Every touch, every caress, every word. Every feeling. I was doing his bidding, gassing you to keep you subdued and sedated, but still... the look in your eyes as the fight left you,” she said, her voice going husky. “Even though I was acting on HIS orders, completely under HIS control, at that moment, you were under MY control. I remember... I was so sleepy from the gas myself, fading fast, barely able to give you the commands to relax... and sleep... but the sight of your beautiful eyes slamming shut, seeing the way your breast fell as you let out one last sigh of surrender...”

A gentle hand grabbed Mel under the chin, turning her around to face her lover. “It turned you on, didn’t it?” Eva whispered, eyes shining with lust. “Having control over me, mind body and soul?”

Melissa swallowed, starting to pant heavily. “Yeah. Until today, that was the most turned on I’d ever been in my life.”

Eva nodded. “And your question... you were wondering if I felt that same... charge... when I took control of you just now?”

“Y-y-yeah,” Melissa stuttered, the memory of her submission making her clit jump.

Smiling devilishly, she leaned forward, kissing the lovestruck Melissa. “Well, seeing as how you trusted me enough to give yourself completely to me, the least I can do is to return the favor.”

“But I’m not psychic.”

“Then, you’ll just have to do it the old fashioned way,” Eva replied, kissing her again. “I can teach you how to hypnotize me. It’s not difficult to learn, more a question of learning to read the person’s body language and guiding them accordingly than anything else. Besides, you did a pretty good job on me even while you were blitzed out of your mind. With a little practice, you’ll be perfect.” She smirked even wider. “Just... um... one little restriction, if you please?”

Melissa’s eyes narrowed, and she rose up on all fours. “Oh? And what might that be?” she asked knowingly, stalking slowly towards Eva’s legs, grinning wickedly in return.

“Let’s agree to leave your... um... OTHER fetish off the table... um... shall we?” She scooted back a few inches, still smirking, teasing.

“Oh? You mean the one where I exploit one of your two only weaknesses,” Mel replied, grabbing hold of Eva’s slim ankles before she could pull them underneath herself. “You know, the one that always ends up with you in a... ticklish situation?”

“No! Wait! Melissa, please!” Eva said, giggling, clenching her toes tightly together in expectation of what was coming. “Can’t we talk about this som—eeeeeekkk!!!” Jerking wildly, the blonde beauty burst into laughter, struggling to kick her legs free from her tormentor’s grasp.

“Mmmm, it’s nice to know that I can rob you of your poise and control, even without mind powers,” Melissa teased, sliding her nails all long Eva’s wildly twitching bare feet. “Seeing you this way, seeing that beautiful smile, hearing your tinkling laughter, and knowing how helpless you are to stop me from doing... anything I want to you right now...” Still tickling furiously, she slid one hand slowly up Eva’s milky white thigh, teasing the tender flesh beneath her fingers as she spider-walked her way up to her lover’s moist steaming cleft.

Deep soulful moans soon mixed with the laughter, as Eva stopped fighting, and surrendered, laying back, opening her body up to whatever else Mel wanted to do to her. The twin sensations of unbearable tickling and overwhelming pleasure were turning her mind to mush; as much as she absolutely HATED being tickled under most circumstances, she simply ADORED the fluttering sensations coming from between her thighs. Both sensations warred for dominance between her, first one, then the other, until she thought she might go insane.

“Now who’s my good little girl?” Mel teased, leaning forward, peering down at her distressed lover. “Give me the right answer, and I’ll let you cum. Who’s my good little girl?”

“Ahhahahahahahahah... I... oohhhhhh! MMMMMMMMMM!!! Eeek! Hahahahaha... I am! I AM! Hahhhhahahaaa!” Eva managed to blurt out.

“Good girl,” Mel breathed softly, releasing Eva’s trapped foot, sliding her free hand up to join its twin between her thighs. “Here’s your reward.” Leaning forward, she stuck out her tongue, licking Eva’s soft tender sole before sucking the blonde’s big toe, sucking and nibbling voraciously, ticking furiously with her tongue as her fingers found Eva’s throbbing clit and stroked, finding that perfect rhythm that she loved oh so much.

“OOHHHHHH GGGGAAAAWWWDDDESSS YEEESSS!!” Eva screamed as she came. No longer at war, the tickling and pleasure had combined, becoming a wave of undiluted eros. Eva’s fingers and toes clenched tightly, her thighs spasmed, and colors danced before her eyes. Conscious thought had long since fled, leaving behind only raw animal instinct. Another scream tore its way from her throat as she came again, the ticklish pleasure seeming to double, then triple with each successive orgasm. If she’d had the strength left, her hands would have moved to her breasts, crushing and squeezing them in time to the stream of pulses traveling up and down her spine. As it was, she had just enough energy to scream out her pleasure one last time before fainting.

“Ah, that must be the Chinese food we ordered,” Melissa said, getting to her feet as the doorbell rang. “Just rest, sweetie,” she whispered, sliding on a robe, “I’ll take care of it. I think we’re both going to need our strength if we’re going to fully enjoy the rest of our weekend.”

* * *

Daniella groaned softly, shaking her head. She opened her eyes, then closed them quickly, shading them against the glare of sunlight. She sat up, looking around, taking stock of her current situation. She was lying on the ground, outside, which was surprising in and of itself, since she’d believed just before passing out that the plane had exploded.

It hadn’t. The jet sat several feet away, completely intact, if slightly dented along its undercarriage. Everyone else seemed to have survived the strange experience as well; several passengers, lying all about the ground, were likewise regaining consciousness, looking around in surprise to find themselves alive and well, and on the ground. The sounds of sirens, soft but growing steadily louder, sounded in the distance, marking the approach of law enforcement. Getting to her feet, she dusted herself off, looking around for her brother.

“HEY! LET GO OF ME!” an angry male voice shouted. Daniella turned in time to see one of the hijacker go flying, thrown from the door of the jet to the ground several feet below. Seconds later, the other two were likewise thrown from the jet, landing in a head next to their leader. A tall, dark, very familiar figure emerged soon afterward, hovering a few feet off the ground.

“Omega Girl!” Fernando said, emerging from the jet behind her. “Please! This is all unnecessary. I thank you for your help, but now that you’ve disarmed those men, they are no longer a threat.”

Lacie raised an eyebrow. “No longer a threat, Mister Ambassador? I beg to differ. These men are fanatics. They threatened to blow up your jet with all of you still aboard. There’s no guarantee that they would have let everyone else aboard the jet live had they arrived at the location they’d prepared. Just because the government officials are only a few minutes away doesn’t mean this incident is over and done with.” She landed next to the groaning men. “And what do you propose to do with them, hmmm? Lock them away in some deep dark cell... until the Columbian government officials decide to make a protest, either through legal channels, or from pressure from the PLF, and they are freed, or ‘traded’ back to their homeland during a hostage exchange...” She shook her head. “No. Better to deal with the problem, right here and right now, rather than weeks, months, or even years later, when you might not be so lucky with the outcome.”

Fernando placed a hand on her shoulder. “You may very well be right. Nevertheless, we have laws for a reason, and even though these men are criminals, we must deal with them through proper channels. If we treat them as less than human, then we will be sinking to their level, becoming no better than they are!”

Lacie calmly reached back and pulled the Ambassador’s arm of her shoulder. “We could treat them like dogs and not sink to their level. If you don’t want to get your hands dirty, that’s fine. I didn’t plan on waiting around for your politicians to handle this anyway.”

“HEY! Now wait just a minute!” Daniella yelled angrily, stomping her way across the tarmac. “My brother is right! Just who do you think you are to just fly in here and try to impose your will in OUR country?!? We appreciate the help... but we didn’t ask for it. Believe it or not, thing were perfectly under control until YOU flew in and put everyone into a panic!”

Lacie’s eyes widened, then narrowed. “Daniella, please,” Fernando said, stepping in between the two women. “Forgive my sister her bluntness, Omega Girl, but she does speak the truth. Had you not intervened, I am sure the situation could have still been settled peacefully. My sister—”

“Scarlet Dynamo,” Lacie cut in, staring hard at Daniella. “I thought your face looked familiar. I’m just too used to seeing you decked out all in red, it threw me for a loop seeing you decked out in ‘civvies’.” She shook her head. “Of everyone here, I would have expected you to see things MY way... but I suppose blood is thicker than water, after all.”

“Just because I agree with you in principal doesn’t mean I agree wholeheartedly with your methods,” Daniella shot back angrily. “You had no idea of the situation going on inside the jet! Besides guns, they had a bomb planted aboard. Your wish to play the noble heroine could have very easily killed everyone on board! I used to look up to you... but what they write in the papers is true. You’re nothing more than a loose cannon!”

“You don’t know anything!” Lacie shrilled back, hands clenching into fists. “EVERYTHING I’ve ever done is to protect the innocent! You have no idea WHAT I’ve sacrificed... what I’ve lost... just to save ungrateful wretches like you! Don’t stand there, acting all high and mighty, preaching to ME when YOU sat aboard that jet and LET this happen! You’re right about ONE thing... I shouldn’t have gotten involved in this. I shouldn’t have HAD to!”

“Ladies, ladies, please,” Fernando pleaded again, trying to slip between them once more. “There is no need to argue. We are all on the same side here. The authorities are arriving as we speak. They can take possession of the hijackers, and the three of us can go somewhere and talk. Omega Girl, allow me to welcome you to Brazil. I don’t know if you’ve ever been here before, but in the interest of peace and fellowship, let my sister and I give you a tour of Brasília—”

Behind her and to the left, Lacie heard the unmistakable sound of a gun being cocked. Moving quickly, she shoved Fernando back, hard, taking his place. Pointing a hand at the hijacker, she shot out an Omega Beam, stunning the man back into unconsciousness. Damn. That was close. I let these two get me so worked up I barely even heard the click. Must have hidden a revolver or something in an extra pocket—

“Fernando!” Daniella yelled in shock, causing Lacie to turn. Seeing the fury in her eyes, she guessed that Scarlet Dynamo hadn’t figured out what had almost happened. She opened her mouth to explain, only to recoil in pain as Daniella struck her hard across the chin. With a flash of red light, Daniella’s clothes melted away, leaving her clad in her trademark scarlet costume, without the mask. “I won’t let you get away with this, you crazy puta!”

Lacie snarled, her blood boiling. She’d been hit, hard, hard enough to K.O. a lesser person, and now she’d just been called a BITCH—and all for saving the Ambassador’s life. Again. Forcing her anger aside, she tried again. “Okay. I think you have the wrong idea here. I didn’t attack your brother just now. I pushed him aside to save his life. That man was about to shoot him—”

¡Cállate la puta boca!“ Scarlet Dynamo yelled swinging, connecting again, sending Lacie flying back into the side of the jet, denting the fuselage. “My brother did NOTHING to provoke you! If you like pushing people so much... try pushing ME!”

Pushing free of the ruined jet, Lacie wiped her hand across her lip. Blood. Scowling, she nodded. Alright. No one can say I didn’t TRY. Waiting calmly as her enraged adversary approached, she stood stock still until the moment Daniella swung. Ducking to the side, she countered with a knee to the sternum, causing the stunned heroine to gasp, leaning forward. “You want to be pushed?” Lacie whispered softly, balling up a fist. “Here’s a little ‘tap’.”

<WHAM!>

The blow sent Scarlet Dynamo whistling through the air, several hundred yards away from the landing site, into the Brazilian jungle growth. Taking to the air, Lacie followed close behind, passing her, and landing a few seconds before her to follow up with a second blow, hitting her in mid-air, sending the stunned Super barreling into a group of trees. Lacie stood there for a moment, shaking her head. “I didn’t want it to be this way. Really. You have no idea how much I could use an ally right now... how... lonely I get sometimes. You expect criticism and attacks from politicians, even from the general population, who don’t get what you’re trying to do. You don’t expect it from those who are supposed to be your peers.” She turned to take to the air once more when a rustle in the trees caught her attention.

“You want sympathy?” Daniella rasped, breathing deeply, shaking the leaves from her hair. Grabbing a tree trunk, she heaved, ripping the tree up by the roots. “Sorry. You lost any sympathy you MIGHT have had from me when you showed me today just how reckless and uncaring you can be! Damn you... you cannot just do whatever you want just because you have powers!” Swinging the tree like a huge bat, she strikes Lacie squarely across the chest, knocking her to the ground with a satisfying thud.

Moving swiftly, she followed up with a flying leap, bringing both fists down atop Lacie’s head like a hammer before she could regain her feet. “If you want to make the change from heroine to villainess,” she yelled, punching brutally again and again on her downed opponent, “so be it. Just don’t sit there and whine about your choice... expecting someone to feel sympathy for you!”

“ENOUGH!” Lacie roared, exploding upwards, shrugging Daniella off like a discarded jacket. She reached back behind her back as a reflex, moving to draw a non-existent sword, then, cursing softly, pointed a hand towards her adversary, sending an Omega Beam straight at her head. Dynamo blocked it easily, deflecting the ray with her golden bracelets, leaping forward to swing at Lacie once more. “I,” Lacie growled, ducking a blow, countering with one of her own, “am SO freaking tired...” wincing from a kick to the solar plexus, dodging a second, and rushing forward, catching her off guard with a head-butt, “...of everyone THINKING they know me...” grunting slightly as Dynamo slipped behind her, grabbing her in a crushing bearhug, “...thinking they know what I’m... all... about!”

Breaking free once more, she stepped back, glaring at Daniella. Both girls were panting, tired, but too proud and too angry to concede. “So... now what?” Lacie asked, quietly gathering her power. “Is your overdeveloped sense of honor appeased now? You got a few good shots in, and took more than a few yourself. You’re strong... you’re tough... and you have NO chance of beating me. On the other hand... beating you is taking a lot more out of me that I’d care to expend right now. It’s been a long day... and I was planning to be back at the hotel by now, not duking it out in the middle of a jungle. So... do we call it a tie, and each go our separate ways?”

“Not a chance, puta,” Daniella panted, taking an offensive stance once more. “I’m just getting... warmed up...”

“Fine,” Lacie said, bringing both hands up. “Then don’t hold it against me if I choose to end this quickly.” Focusing her energy, she sent forth a huge Omega Beam blast straight for Daniella. The Brazilian bombshell managed to bring up her bracelets in time, blocking the beam, but the sheer force of the blast slowly pushed her back, her boots leaving trails in the soft dirt as her body was slowly forced backwards. Gritting her teeth, Daniella held on, trying to push forward again, only to lose inch after inch of leeway from the seemingly endless energy blast.

A moment later, the energy dissipated. Finally, spent, Lacie gasped, sinking to her knees, panting heavily. Sensing she now had the advantage, Daniella approached quickly. Lacie swung a fist weakly towards her, but she caught the fist easily. With a jerk, she lifted her weary foe back to her feet, her free hand balling up into a fist. “A moment ago, you said I had no chance of beating you,” Daniella sneered. “So, who’s got the upper hand now?”

Smirking, Lacie caught Daniella’s fist with HER free left hand, holding on tightly, and clutching her other arm with her right. “I’d have to say, I do,” Lacie replied, eyes starting to glow. “Now, let’s see you dodge or block me THIS time!”

Firing from her eyes, Lacie struck true, catching a defenseless Daniella on the forehead. The Amazon shuddered lightly, her eyes rolling up into her head as she sagged down to her knees, held aloft only by Lacie’s grip on her. She sighed deeply as the energy flowed freely through her brain, firing some synapses, grounding others, working its way slowly but surely through her pleasure centers. Body frozen, unable to voice the wave of overwhelming pleasure filling her, Scarlet Dynamo could only moan weakly and shudder. Yellow-white sparks danced before her eyes, sizzling inside her brain, as the trail of energy wormed its way into her higher brain functions.

“I could punish you for attacking me,” Lacie informed her softly, mentally guiding the spark of energy inside Daniella’s mind as it opened her up fully to her control. “Its only as much as you deserve, after all. I told you... I pushed your brother to save him from being shot. I save his life. But you didn’t want to see that. No... instead of thanking me, you naturally thought the worst of me... and attacked me.” She smirked. “I COULD put you into a self-punishment feedback loop, like I did for the others I subdued this way... but you’re not a criminal. You’re... just misguided.” The smirk faded. “Even so, I can’t have you trying to come after me again once you regain consciousness... so I think I’ll just send you into your ‘happy place’ for a few hours.”

“UGGGGHHHHHHNNNNNN!!” Daniella grunted as the trail of energy ran through her body, drawing a circuit directly between her overstimulated pussy and her bliss-soaked mind. She shuddered once, twice, then went still, her eyes wide and empty. Nectar continued to drip from her nether regions, staining her costume—the only outward sign of her continued pleasure. Satisfied, Lacie picked her up gently, and leapt skyward, heading back to the landing site.

* * *

Jeremiah King gazed down at the chessboard before him with a feral smile. Things were progressing exactly as he’s foreseen, down to the last detail. With things already in motion, there was virtually no reason to become involved directly. His pawns were reacting just as he’d anticipated, and like a string of dominoes, everything was falling perfectly into place. Through guile and trickery, through fair means and foul, he’d forced Omega Girl into a situation where she was alone, separated from her friends, and at odds with everyone. His pawns in the government and the media would sway public opinion against her, and her own actions just now virtually assured she would find no allies among the super powered community either.

It’s the best possible outcome, he mused gleefully. It is one thing to set and bait the trap... it is another to watch the prey willing step headlong into it.

He glanced sidelong across the board again, seeing beyond the immaculately polished chess pieces, seeing instead the entire world, scenes happening everywhere at once, realities coming to life, others dispersing, all from the myriad of choices people made. Dizzying, maddening, but having mastered his power, he focused in on the one specific thread of fate that mattered most to him. Peering deeper, he sensed the moves-within-moves, the possibilities left to her, all the choices, good and bad, that she could make. Frowning, he spied a single errant line, a loose thread marring an otherwise perfect masterpiece.

Ahhhhh... I see. Now, that simply will not do. It appears I may have to get my proverbial hands dirty after all.

Focusing his power and attention on the chessboard, he stared down at a single small white pawn for several seconds, then reached out and picked it up...

* * *

As the security force began attending to the rest of his office staff, Fernando made his way over to the hijacker, still lying facedown, unconscious, on the ground. Surprised to find himself shoved aside in the middle of speaking, he had, nevertheless, clearly heard Omega Girl’s words to his sister. Kneeling down, he rolled the terrorist onto his side. A handgun clattered to the ground, still clutched tightly in the unconscious man’s hand.

“So, she was right,” Fernando whispered softly, pulling the gun free. As he stared at the man, a dark presence filled his mind... soft whispers that seemed to slip deep within the recesses of his psyche, until he was unable to distinguish between the whispers and his own thoughts. Blinking, he shook his head and frowned, staring at the man again, as if just seeing him for the first time.

“This... scum,” he muttered softly. “Tried to kill me? Bah. Such impudence.” He glanced at the gun in his hand, considering... the slowly slipped it into his pocket. “Even so... you are not the REAL threat. You’re nothing more than a mild nuisance, compared to Omega Girl. Yes... SHE is the real menace here!”

“Fernando! My friend!”

The Ambassador turned as the President himself walked over to him. He shook his hand. “It is truly good to see you alive and well.”

“Yes, sir, all things considered. I feel lucky to be alive.”

“Well, don’t worry. The authorities will ensure these men will never threaten any of us ever again.”

Fernando shook his head. “That is not the threat to which I am referring, my old friend.” He gestured across the field to the unconscious scarlet clad form being attended to by the EMT workers. “Things aboard the jet were under control. Scarlet Dynamo was aboard, no less! We were in no danger at all as long as we cooperated with the hijackers. Once we landed, she intended to reveal herself and take care of these would-be terrorists herself... except the unwanted interference of Omega Girl nearly cost us all our lives!”

The President frowned slightly. “Yes. We were monitoring the situation. True, her help was not asked for... but she did bring your jet down safely—”

“Only through the grace of God!” Fernando burst in angrily. “Forgive me, Sir, but I can say with complete conviction that she is every bit the menace that the American media has made her out to be! She acts without regard to the innocents involved... something that Scarlet Dynamo called her on moments ago. When I tried to intercede, she... she struck me! Attacked me!” Fernando shook his head. “Scarlet Dynamo tried to defend my honor, turning the madwoman’s rage on her instead of me. You see the result: even our country’s most powerful force for good could not stop her!”

“I see. This is very serious.” He lowered his head. “I am very sorry about your sister, Fernando,” he said softly. “If there is anything I can do for you, anything you need...”

Fernando seemed to ponder for a moment. “Actually, old friend, I believe the best thing we can do now is to protect our country for such unwarranted attacks in the future. I believe it will be in our best interests to make known what has happened here today, to push the other countries of the world to unite in this matter. After all, if she can simply fly in and do this to our most powerful champion... what is to keep her from invading ANY country?”

The President nodded slowly. “Indeed. True, thus far she has only fought against criminals... but what is to stop her from going after ANYONE who opposes her? If she truly HAS gone mad... who could oppose her?”

* * *

...then placed the pawn one space forward, panting slightly. Taking such direct control of an unknown stranger from so far away was still very taxing to him, but it was becoming easier. And to think, soon, I will have enough power to control EVERYONE in the world with the merest thought! Mmmm... unlimited access to the crystal... unlimited power. And its so close I can almost taste it!

And all that’s missing from the equation is Omega Girl herself!

((end of chapter 3))