The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Epilogue: Blackened)

Eva walked cautiously along the ledge to the small corner of the roof. Heights bothered her, not that she ever let on, but the sweat dripping from her was less from her fear of falling that her concerns as to what she was facing. A few feet away, Lacie Ann Frasier stood, staring out at the city skyline as the sun set in the background. As she approached, Lacie, still in her Omega Girl costume lifted a hand, waving slightly, acknowledging her presence.

“Nice sunset, don’t you think.”

Eva sighed, coming up to stand next to her. “Beautiful, I’d say.”

“Yeah. This city may have its problems—violent crime being one of the worst—but still, it has an undeniable charm.” She sighed softly. Tiredly, Eva thought. “There’s something just so... soothing... about staring our over the water at sunset. It’s one of the few advantages of being a Super who flies... I can always catch a good glimpse of the sun setting on the river.”

Eva took a deep breath. “Lacie,” she began.

“I’m in costume, Eva,” Omega Girl cut her off. “It’s Omega Girl. With the problem of my identity getting out a few years ago, and all the trouble you and the others went through to help with the cover up, you of all people should know better.”

“Sorry. Omega Girl... we really need to talk.”

“Alight.” She turned to face her friend. “So speak. What do you want to talk about?”

“You know bloody well what its about!” Eva snapped. Calming herself, she shook her head. “Look... I know you’ve been under a lot of stress lately—”

“You know nothing about it,” Lacie murmured back.

“—but that still doesn’t excuse what you did to those girls at the Hotel,” Eva finished. “They were, for the most part, innocents, just caught up in something that wasn’t their fault!”

After securing both Janet Michaud and Samantha Bower, she’d opened the door to the lobby to find herself facing a small squad of Janet’s personal bodyguards. Seeing Omega Girl as a threat, and charged with the duty to protect their Mistress at all costs, the young women had attacked. While most of the women had been normal, attractive, brainwashed girls, two of them had been Supers. Irritated, frustrated, and a little angry at being interrupted, she’d lashed out without restraint, throwing the women across the room, over furniture, into walls... anything to pummel them into submission. When the police arrived several minutes later, they found her standing tall, surrounded by twelve unconscious and bleeding women, several with broken bones.

Omega Girl turned away again, staring back at the scenery. “I learned the hard way a long time ago: no one is truly innocent, Eva.”

Eva sighed heavily. It was worse that she’d thought. Damn. She doesn’t even feel guilty about it at all. If there is one constant in Lacie’s life, its her morality, her overblown, overdeveloped sense of responsibility. Ever since I first met her, she’s always been focused on doing the right thing no matter what, then dealing with the backlash when doing the right thing causes someone else pain. True, she was always hard on the bad guys, usually leaving them black and blue, and a bit worse for the wear... but she’s always gone out of her way to keep from injuring civilians, even at the cost of her own life!

This new cavalier attitude... something just doesn’t track. This isn’t like her at all.

“I hear they aren’t going to even put Janet Michaud on trial,” Omega Girl said after a long moment.

“Yes, well, there really wouldn’t be any need to, would there?” Eva countered. “Whatever you did to her brain hasn’t worn off. Right now, she has the mental faculties of a sex-crazed four-year-old! They’re taking her to County Regional for tests, but I scanned her mind before they took her away... the damage isn’t mental or psychological, it’s physical. You PHYSICALLY damaged her brain! You’re really lucky the police aren’t after you for what you did to her and the rest of the hotel staff.”

Omega Girl merely shrugged. “The hotel staff assaulted me, I just fought back. As for Janet, well, she won’t be a danger to anyone else this way, will she?” Sensing Eva’s outrage, she turned again. “Look, Eva, we BOTH know what there’s a distinct difference between the ideals of the American justice system and the reality. Ideally, she, Brainstorm, and all the other lunatics out there that threaten the weak would be locked up in a cage like the animals they are! The reality is, a lot of money and a good lawyer keeps most of these psychotic sociopaths on the streets more often than not, and that the few who DO get caught and sent away STILL end up back on the street through technicalities, with a judge and jury more concerned about the rights of the perpetrator than those they victimized!” She shook her head. “And even THEN, the really tough, really demented, really destructive ones, like Ice Queen, and Stonewall just break out, if they can’t get out any other way!”

Eva crossed her arms. “You paint a pretty grim picture.”

“I paint the truth as I see it,” Omega Girl continued. “For all the good we heroes do, for all the evil plots we stop, for every plan for world domination we crush, there’s always... ALWAYS another one just waiting around the corner... sometimes from the same person we just stopped! We play by one set of rules, they plan with another set.” She laughed bitterly. “Sometimes, it makes me wonder if maybe its really us that’s ‘mad’ instead of the villains and evil scientists we take down.”

Eva said nothing. The way Lacie was talking worried her more and more by the minute. Something was very wrong here. “You know, you never did mention how you managed to break free of her control over you.”

Omega Girl stiffened slightly. “I would assume you already knew from talking to the little ninja girl... Shinobi.”

“She hasn’t regained consciousness yet. Apparently they really put her through the wringer, just like they did with Parker. She’s alive, but so deeply unconscious the EMT’s couldn’t rouse her... and too deep for me to reach her mind.”

Nod. “Well suffice it to say, she used her little ‘psychic stab’ trick to cut through all the layers and layers of junk inside my head to bring me back to consciousness. I guess the attempt took a lot more out of her than it did me.”

Ah. That’s it. That’s what’s wrong. Shit... all the pieces are starting to fit together now...

“Lacie,” Eva began, reaching out with her mind even as she spoke.

Omega Girl immediately whirled, reaching out, grabbing Eva by the throat, lifting her several inches off the ground, dangling her over the edge of the building. “I told you, before,” she hissed, barely-checked fury evident on her face, “I’m NOT Lacie. I’m Omega Girl.”

Gasping for breath, clutching frantically at her throat, Eva managed a small shake. “NO... you’re... not... You’re her... Dark... Star.”

Omega Girl’s eyes widened, then narrowed. With a casual shrug, she tossed her friend back to the roof floor, where she lay gasping. “Okay. Clever girl. You figured it out... the same way I figured out that it was YOU that kept me a prisoner inside my own head all this time, buried and bound tight like a mummy! Well, now I’m free... truly free, for the first time ever, and I’m not about to let you back inside my head again! I’m not ANYONE’S slave...not yours, not Dr. Mathews’, not Brian’s, not Eugene’s... and definitely not that little bitch LACIE’S SLAVE!” She growled, a feral half-mad sound.

“Lacie, please,” Eva pleaded, finding her voice again. “And I DO mean Lacie. You don’t understand! You are her, and she is YOU! You’re both the same person, just... well... two halves of the same whole.” She managed to get back to her feet once more.

“LIAR!” Omega Girl yelled, flashing out with her Omega Beams. Eva gasped then crumpeled to the roof floor again as the beams struck her legs, paralyzing them. “You only want to lock me away again so that you have the old Lacie back... that weak, sniveling, spineless jellyfish of a woman... so you can control her, as you have ALWAYS controlled her!”

“No,” Eva gasped, rolling over onto her side. “I tried to help her... you... BOTH of you! You need each other.” Grunting, she crawled over to her, latching onto Omega Girl’s leg. “Please, listen to me. You have to let me help you... as I was trying to do before. I know... I should have told you up front exactly what I was doing inside your mind... restraining you that way... but it was just to let your lighter side heal... enough to join you back together... the way you used to be before that encounter with the Mind Five split you apart!”

Omega Girl glared down at her, listening to her bed and plead. It felt strangely hollow... different from defeating another villain, or having an adversary on their knees begging for mercy. She knew she could crush the young woman easily, destroy her with a single blow. Yet, all she felt was sorrow. Even if she did betray me... she IS still a friend. Sighing deeply, she lifted off into the air.

“Wait!” Eva called after her, trying in vain to reach her again. Tears began to fall. “Don’t go! Please, Lacie... don’t do this! You have to let me HELP YOU!”

Omega Girl smiled sadly, shaking her head as her long golden mane darkened, turning midnight black. “Sorry, Eva. I’m beyond your help now. Do me a big favor and don’t come after me, alright? I love you like a sister... but if you come after me again, I swear I’ll kill you.” Turning away, she streaked across the sky, leaving her best friend alone in her sorrow.

* * *

“BahamasAir, Flight 707 to Nassau, now loading at Gate 12 for First Class and VIP reservations.”

Nancy, dressed in a yellow flower-print sleeveless dress, picked up her purse and her laptop, and headed towards the gate. A few feet from the door leading out to the jet, a uniformed airline security officer touched her shoulder. “Ms. Fenwick? We have a slight problem with your reservation. I’m going to need you to come with me, ma’am.”

Frowning, Nancy glanced at the security officer. Female, tall, with auburn hair and deep green eyes. Her frame was thin, and wiry, but something in her stance told Nancy this woman was not to be trifled with. Sighing dramatically, she nodded. “Alright, but I hope this doesn’t take too long. I don’t want to miss my flight after all.”

The woman grinned. “Oh, don’t worry about that, Ms. Fenwick, I’m sure for a client of your importance we can make... special arrangements.”

She followed the security officer back down the concourse, to the main ticket counter. “It turns out that we made a mistake when we printed out your ticket,” the officer continued, leading her back to the counter. “The girl at the counter is kinda new, you see... it shouldn’t take more than a minute or two to correct the oversight. Now, if you just hand over your license and credit card again, I can confirm and reprint your ticket.”

Nancy huffed, handing over the cards. “Tch. Fine. I have to say, though, with as expensive a vacation package as I purchased, I would have thought customer service would be a bit more top notch.”

“Well, you know what they say, Nancy,” a masculine voice spoke from behind her, “you get what you pay for.”

Whirling around, Nancy gasped in surprise. “YOU! What are you doing here?”

A shiny chrome covered hand slid from the man’s pocket, holding a small hypodermic needle. “Why, I’ve come to give you the VIP treatment you so richly deserve. Now, hold still.”

Nancy grinned, stepping back. “Sorry, I’ve got a flight to catch. You’ll just have to give my regards to your boss, and tell him, ‘better luck next time’.” Her grin soon turned to a gasp of surprise an instant later, as she glanced down at her hands. “What the HELL? I’m... I’m not disappearing! I can’t go invisible!”

“That’s right,” Maddison replied, reaching out to grab Nancy by the arm. “I’ve taken away your little disappearing act for the moment, and cut off your only escape route. But just relax,” she whispered softly as the man in the overcoat slid the needle into Nancy’s arm, “you’ll be ‘flying’ soon enough.”

“NO! Wait!” Nancy pleaded, struggling to break out of their grip. “We don’t have to do this! C’mon!” She glanced around frantically, but no one was within earshot. “Money!” she tried desperately, gesturing at her laptop beside the counter. “If you let me go, I’ll give you half... half of my... money... that’s two hundred and fif... fifty million dollars. Just... let me go...” Nancy groaned softly, the world seeming to spin uncontrollably beneath her.

The man sneered. “You think you can simply buy your way out of this? Hmph. It may come as a surprise to you, but there are people in this world who can’t be bought. Sold, perhaps... but not bought.” He chuckled softly. “It’s a pity, in a way, you succumbing to the very drug you usually use when you and your friends abduct someone. I almost wish you were still lucid enough to appreciate the irony.” He gently slid an arm around Nancy’s waist, as the drugged girl threatened to fall over the desk.

“I rather think the lesson would be lost on someone like her, anyway,” Maddy remarked, straightening her uniform again. “After all, she did try and sell out her own teammates to the Master, then escape with the money when the police raided their hotel and captured the other two girls.”

“And since she was paid to deliver a member of her little group and failed to deliver the goods, she gets the honor of taking their place.” Leaning forward, he glanced deep into Nancy’s wide, dilated pupils, and nodded. “Now, Nancy, it’s time for you to start earning your keep. Follow Maddison back into the back office there, where she will properly... train you.”

Nodding slightly, Nancy stepped forward, circling around the desk, to follow the auburn-haired security guard into the back office. The man watched them go, then pulled out his cell phone. “Yes sir. We have her,” he answered after a moment. “No, no trouble. Sending Maddison as airport security smoothed things over considerably.” He sighed softly. “Yes, I agree. More’s the pity. Still, it shouldn’t be too hard to obtain the other two from police custody... assuming they’re even still being held.” He laughed softly. “The recent incidents in Midas have started a trend—after all, you can hardly arrest someone and put them in prison when there’s clear evidence that they were under the control of someone else at the time.”

He listened as his boss replied, but his mind wandered idly over other concerns. I still don’t see why we set Michaud up to fall, then let our true target escape. With the sheer number of units there at the hotel, we could have easily taken Omega Girl. I was set to personally bring her in and lay her broken body before Him... but He insisted that we not interfere, that everything was going according to His plan. Even as ‘in-the-know’ as I am, sometimes I just can’t fathom His reasons. Oh well. I’ve followed Him this far, I might as well continue on to the end.

“So,” he said after a moment, “what’s our next objective?” He frowned, then blinked in surprise. “Really? Her? Well, no, I don’t think it would be too hard to get her cooperation, but... well... finding her might prove difficult. She’s gone underground since... eh?” He glanced towards the office door, as a slow smile creased his lips. “I see. So THAT’S why you those three Hunters in your employ. Well, I don’t doubt your reasoning in these matters, Sir, but I still think we’ll need more than the services of those three to find her... assuming she’s still around at all.” He sighed again, nodding. “Very well, Sir. I’ll have them properly prepared by the end of the week. Yes, Sir. Of course. Very well.” He sighed, hanging up his cell. “Looks like the next stop is Midas City.”

((end))