The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 5: Overkill)

Light.

Lacie blinked, then blinked again. The room was dark, pitch black dark, and the sudden illumination, small as it was, stunned her. She shook her head, groaning softly; her head felt like a water balloon, and the sudden motion caused all of its contents to swirl, nearly made her retch.

“You’re probably feeling pretty dizzy right about now,” a female voice said, as the glowing light moved closer. “Don’t worry about it. That’s just the drugs we gave you while you were out.” A beautiful blonde haired woman stepped into view, and Lacie saw that the glowing light was coming from the girl herself. “You’ve something of a reputation, you know,” she continued, squatting down to look Lacie square in the eye. “You’re known as a ‘hard nut to crack,” she said with a smile, gesturing to the shackles holding her down. “We’ve taken all the proper precautions here. N-type metal shackles, dark deserted warehouse where no one can find you... and though we’re all pretty good at twisting a lovely young woman’s mind around our little fingers, we decided to pull out all the stops with you. Hence the drugs.”

Lacie groaned, again, closing her eyes... the brightness of the light in the girl’s hand was making her head throb, but even with her eyes closed she could see it. Shit. Shit! This is bad. Extremely bad. Dammit... where the hell is Parker? She flexed her muscles, testing the chains binding her, but her captor had spoken true—she was unable to break them. The blonde laughed softly.

“Struggle all you like, Omega Girl,” she said smugly, “but you’re not getting free. The only way you’ll get out of here is on your knees.”

Knowing it was the wrong thing to say, knowing all too well what she was getting herself into, Lacie used all of her strength to raise her head and stare at her captor, eye to eye. “We’ll see about that. C’mon... let’s see what you’ve got. Do your worst!”

Helen smiled, licking her lips. “Oh, darling, believe me. We intend to.”

* * *

“OOoofff!!” Super Sonic grunted, as his head snapped back, the force of Shinobi’s kick sending him stumbling backwards. Shaking it off, he turned, then gasped, dodging quickly to the right, barely avoiding a laser blast from Ultra Girl’s eyes, and rolling out of the path of Ice Queen’s freeze blast. Getting back to his feet, he considered his options. Not good at all. Dammit. One-on-one, I’d be hard pressed... three-on-one? No way. I’m outta my league here. And Omega Girl’s not answering the distress signal I sent a while back, so she’s probably run into similar problems... Or maybe it’s being jammed. Shit. SHIT! Fuck! Alright... alright calm down, Parker. Things could always be worse, yanno. At least they’re only trying to capture me instead of kill me... A razor sharp dagger flew by his ear, missing him by less than an inch, cutting a small slice out of his mask. SHIT! Maybe I spoke too soon!

“Stop squirming,” Shinboi taunted, twirling a small shuriken in her left hand. “You’re only prolonging the inevitable.”

“Well, since I actually ENJOY little things like living and breathing, excuse me for prolonging as much as possible!” Parker shot back. Tapping the hidden seams at the side of his belt, he activated his iPOD. Music began to pump through his sound-insulated suit, and a grim smile creased his lips as he felt his power building up. “I have a policy about hitting women,” he said, focusing his power into both of his hands.

“What? That you don’t hit girls?” Ultra Girl replied, stepping forward. “And here I thought you weren’t a gentleman.”

Sonic shook his head. “I’m NOT a gentleman. That was the old policy. My new policy,” he replied, shoving his right hand forward, “is to hit you with everything I’ve got and then some!” He let loose a blast of concussive sound energy, catching Ultra Girl off guard, sending her flying back into the far wall. Shinobi cursed loudly, leaping high, her sword drawn and ready. Super Sonic twisted, bringing up his left hand, firing a second blast point blank range. Shinobi let out a yelp, falling backwards, her sword twisting free of her grasp. He grinned down at her stunned expression. “I’m an equal opportunity ass-kicker.”

A wave of cold struck him from behind, striking his bandaged arm, encasing it in a block of solid ice. FUCK! I forgot about Ice Queen! Shiiiiittttt that’s cold! Painful cold! Turning around, he managed to step out of the way from a second icy blast. Grunting, he let loose with a concussive blast with his unencumbered hand, sending Ice Queen to her knees, just as Ultra Girl recovered. Angry at being hit with a cheap shot, she lifted into the air, glaring down at him with glowing yellow eyes.

“Alright! That’s it!” she yelled out. “NO MORE FOOLING AROUND!” Her eyes flashed, and a blinding beam of laser light fired. Parker instinctively raised his injured arm to shield himself. Luck on his side, the laser heat melted the ice, freeing his arm, and blocking the blast. No longer dragged down by the heavy weight of the ice, he leaped back, dodging a second and third attack.

“Hey! Watch it!” Ice Queen yelled as a laser blast narrowly missed her suit. “You stupid cow, you almost damaged my suit! You fire those things with your eyes—why don’t you LOOK before you AIM!”

“Well, SOOOOOOOORRRRYYYY!” Ultra Girl retorted, scowling. It’s not as if you were invited to this party, anyway, she groused. Mistress said Veronica and I could take him... you were just added to the mix at the last second as a favor.

Super Sonic, panting slightly, took the brief moment to glance around. Damn. Lost track of the ninja girl. She fell right over there... shit... this damned place is nothing but a big freaking warehouse of some kind... shadowy illumination... she could be hiding anywhere in here... and sneak attacks are her specialty. Hmmm... well, its harder to hit a moving target... better make myself a bit scarce.

Leaping back to his feet, Parker surged forward, using his sound-enhanced speed to head towards the door on the far end of the room. A feminine voice shouted behind him, and a rain of ice and laser fire followed him, causing him to bob and weave rapidly as he raced along. The door approached rapidly at his rate of speed, and he smirked as he saw it had been left open, no doubt when Ice Queen entered. YES! I’m outta here! Let’s take this outside where I can get a bit of breathing room... and hopefully out of range of whatever is jamming my distress signal beacon!

Twenty feet from the doorway, an errant blast of laser fire struck the floor ahead of him. In the brief flash of light, Super Sonic glanced the reflection of a thin shiny line running across the floor from one side to the other. He had just enough time to think Ah, shit, booby-trap! and begin putting on the brakes as he tripped it. Time seemed to slow as the small packs of explosives flashed simultaneously, a bright explosion of light and heat, followed immediately by an ear splitting boom. Sonic found himself flying, carried aloft by the blast, and flung hard into the nearby wall. The plaster cast holding his injured arm, battered, bruised, flash frozen then microwaved, shattered with the impact, falling from under his scarlet sleeve in a fine powder. Pain struck him like the crack of a whip, and his vision darkened. Rolling limply onto his side, he caught a glimpse of Shinobi, sword carried easily in her hands, coming towards him before the darkness took him away.

* * *

“UUhhhhhhhnnnn,” Lacie groaned hotly. Her body, naked underneath the chains, was slick with sweat, and the area between her thighs was drenched with her juices. Her head lolled to the side, her body no longer having the strength to support it, but her eyes, wide and glassy, remained locked on the dancing lights before her.

Helen smiled evilly, making her lights twinkle and sparkle even more. “That’s a good little slut,” she purred softly. “You’ve been through this before, haven’t you? You know how good it feels to surrender your mind... your body... mmmm, your very self, to someone else.” She slid a small hand along Omega Girl’s bared mons, eliciting another deep moan. “Yes... it feels GOOD to surrender... doesn’t it?”

“Yesssss,” Lacie hissed, her clit throbbing frantically, desperate for more sensation. The small coherent part of her mind that remained knew exactly what was happening, had been through it multiple times before, but she was unable to resist that remembered blissful emptiness. The slender finger circled her clit again, and her hips jumped, straining fruitlessly against the bindings, but the touch was only a caress, a tease to remind her, provoke her, and prod what little resistance remained in her into submission.

Standing behind her, Tammi smiled evilly. Her fingers twitched lightly, pulling and twisting the nigh-invisible energy threads running from her hands down into Lacie’s head. Each pull, each tug, caused a shudder of pleasure to run through the bound heroine, as she worked her threads deeper and deeper into her captive’s pliant mind. “And it feels even better to feel MY touch,” Threads interjected, wiggling all her fingers at once, causing Lacie to shudder uncontrollably. “To feel me tying up all those loose errant thoughts... tying them up in a big bundle and locking them away... wrapping your entire brain up in a nice tight little bundle... unable to think... your will... your mind... tied down... by me!”

Lacie’s eyes crossed as another way of submissive pleasure shook her. She couldn’t think... couldn’t remember why this was so bad, couldn’t understand ANYTHING but the steadily growing need to cum, to cum, and cum her blessed mind out!

Each tug, each twist, each yank of the threads running through her brain only tightened Tammi’s already iron hold over her. If she had been coherent enough to talk, she could have told the girls that her mind has surrendered ten minutes ago! As it was, all she could do was writhe and moan, and dribble her sex juices as she stared deeper and deeper into the hypnotic light show dancing before her, and absorb every word spoken by her two evil temptresses.

Nancy stood a few feet back, watching, very amused. Unknown to the others, she’d done some background checking on their target before the fact, and had discovered her frequent trips to her psychiatrist, Dr. Snow. Knowing something of what she’d been though, knowing of her deep, nearly crippling depression, she’d known it wouldn’t take nearly as much to break Omega Girl’s spirit as her two partners seemed to think. Just a slight case of overkill, she chuckled softly to herself, but so much the better. It’ll make the having of her later so much more enjoyable. Besides, I love watching my girls work.

She smiled wickedly as Helen brought their captive to the edge once more, telegraphed by Omega Girl’s keening moans and wildly thrashing hips. Oh, no, my dear, you won’t get to cum that easily. Heh. If I had my way, I wouldn’t let you cum at all, for the rest of your life... just leave you in agony, mindlessly frigging yourself, forever on the edge, but denied the release you so desperately seek. She sighed softly, sliding a hand into her pants, finding her clit hot wet and ready. Glancing over at her two partners, her smile deepened. And it wouldn’t take much to have the both of you join her, either. Tammi... such a fiery, feisty, little redhead... you think I don’t know how much you lust after Helen? How much you’d just LOVE to have her work her hypnotic charms on you?

And you, Helen, she thought, watching the blonde haired beauty, the only reason you DON’T crush Tammi’s soft little will and make her yours is because deep down, YOU want her to do it to you. Heh. You think no one knows about the real reason you left your former employer Melissa the Great... or rather ‘Mistress’ Melissa... that you were her lover and live-in sub, until the day your powers activated for the first time. Afraid, uncertain, she rejected you, cast you out at the time you needed her the most... kinda ironic really... you becoming a Hunter, trapping, brainwashing, and enslaving young beautiful women, when all you REALLY want is to go back to being a dominated slave-slut yourself! She shook her head. A real pity. You two have such potential, too.

“Let’s speed this up, ladies,” she said out loud, becoming visible again. “We don’t have all day to spend on this, and our client is anxious to sample her newest acquisition.” Moving to the side, avoiding the dancing lights, she turned her face down to stare into Lacie’s blank glassy eyes. “It’s time for the coup de grace,” she purred softly, retrieving a small needle full of thick green liquid. Sliding the tip into a vein, she injected the full contents into their captive, smiling in satisfaction as Omega Girl shuddered and groaned before going limp, her eyes half-shuttered in drugged out psychodelic bliss.

“Now, my dear,” Nancy purred softly, sliding a hand between the chains to reach Lacie’s dripping snatch, gently pumping slowly, in and out, “repeat after me. I am mindless slut.”

“I... mmm... mindlessss.. ssslllut...” Lacie slurred.

“Good girl,” Nancy replied, sliding a finger along Lacie’s hard throbbing clit, circling just once, causing her to tense. “You are a mindless slut. And mindless sluts do whatever they’re told. Say it.”

“Mindless... sluts...” Lacie repeated, her pleasure soaring to new heights from the drug and Nancy’s fingers, “dddooo... whatever they’re... t-t-t-tolddd...”

“Good girl,” Nancy replied again, circling her clit again, causing her hips to raise slightly. “You’re an obedient mindless slut.”

“I’m... an obedient... mindless slut...ohhhhhhhhhh!”

Nancy circled her clit again, letting her finger remain just a second longer than previously, before pumping in and out again, now slightly faster. “Yes, yes, you’re a mindless, obedient slut. And mindless sluts obey.”

“Mindless... sluts obeeeyyyy...” Lacie moaned, her hips working frantically as her pleasure continued to grow. Each circle, each rub, each thrust, pushed her closer and closer to that elusive climax she’d sought since her torment began. The lights continued to glow and dance in her mind, held tightly in place by the network of threads inside her brain, all of which only burned Nancy’s words deeper and deeper into her psyche.

“You are a mindless slut.”

“I am a mindless slut.”

“Good girl.” Circle, circle, rub. Thrust. “Mindless sluts obey whatever Mistress commands.”

“Mindless sluts... obey... whatever Mistress commands...”

“Good girl.” Circle, circle, rub. Thrust in. Slide out. “You are no longer Omega Girl... no longer a heroine. No, you are ONLY a mindless obedient slut.”

“Only... a mindless... obedient slut...”

“Good girl.”

Circle. Circle. Ruuuuubbbbbb. Then, thrust in, thrust out. Faster. Deeper.

“You will obey.”

“I will obey.”

Circle, circle, Rubrubrubrubruuuuuuubbbb...

Thrusting. In and out, in and out. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

“Good girl. You are a slave.”

“I... mmmmmmmmm... slave...”

“Mindless obedient slave.”

“Mindless... obedient... oooohhhhhh... slave!”

Circle and rub, circle and rub. In and out, in and out, in and out...

“Now, slave,” Nancy managed, breathless with her own arousal, “helpless little slut... its time for you to cum... and become the mindless obedient slave-slut you were born to be!” Her fingers moved frantically between Lacie’s thighs, pumping in and out at a furious pace. “Beg me,” she breathed huskily. “Beg your Mistress to allow you to cum.”

“Pleassee.... oohhhhhh... mmmmm... Mistress...” Lacie managed between pants.

Deftly switching fingers midstroke, Nancy wrapped her thumb and forefinger around Lacie’s throbbing nub and squeezed, sliding the rest of her fingers as deep into the spasming cunt as they could go. “Then OBEY your Mistress... and CUM!!” she commanded.

Lacie arched her back and screeched, cumming with all the pent up force and energy for the past hour. Her body began to shine, glowing with a soft warm light as she came, again and again, her powers as temporarily out of control as the rest of her. Her captors, nearly overcome with arousal from their part in her enslavement, screamed in pleasure as well, each cumming simultaneously as the excess Omega Wave energy discharged, causing their brains to short circuit at their pleasure centers. All four women cried out their release for several minutes, before finally succumbing to the strain, passing out cold where they lay.

* * *

Pain flowed and pulsed through Parker like the ocean tide at dusk, fading slowly, until it was almost manageable, only to surge back again, nearly pushing him back into the darkness. Like a swimmer caught in a rip tide, Parker swam desperately through the darkness, seeking the light far far above him. After what felt like an eternity, he opened his eyes.

“... alive, believe it or not...”

A voice. Memory returned with the next wave of pain... the explosion... three-on-one battle... trying to kill him... no response from Omega Girl... and pain... He cracked opened his eyes to slits.

“So what are we waiting for, then?” Slight English accent, strangely familiar: the ninja. “Mistress commanded us to destroy him, so let’s finish the job now. He’s not in any condition to do anything about it now, anyway, thanks to me.”

“What? And spoil my fun?” Mechanized voice simulator: Ice Queen. “First of all, Michaud is not my Mistress. Unlike you little slave-sluts, I can actually think for myself. And killing him now would be too easy. I want him to suffer a hell of a lot more than this before I let him die!”

Dissension in the ranks, Parker thought dimly. Thank goodness for small favors... only hope I have enough time... to try and capitalize... on it...

“Frankly, Frosty,” Ultra Girl retorted, “we could care less about your personal wants and needs. Mistress allowed you here to play a part in Super Sonic’s downfall as a favor... but it is her will that we destroy this man, and Mistress’ will is all that matters.”

Pain erupted in Sonic’s shoulder as Ice Queen gestured, shaking him in her grip. “You girls seem to forget who you’re dealing with. I have him, not you two! We’re partners in this... but I have no problem putting the big freeze on either one of you if I have to. Now... rest assured, you will get to take his life... AFTER I’ve had my fun with him.”

The other two women glanced at one another then nodded. “Sorry,” Shinobi replied, drawing her sword. “That doesn’t work for me.”

“I figured as much,” Ice Queen replied, dropping Parker, who fell to the ground in a heap, and firing her ice gun.

Shinobi reacted instantly, blocking the blast with her sword, drawing a small throwing knife and tossing it with her free hand even as she rolled away to dodge a second blast. The knife struck true, lodging itself in the barrel of he freezing gun, preventing a third blast.

“Shit!” Ice Queen yelled dropping her damaged weapon just as Ultra Girl struck. Twin laser blasts flew from her eyes, striking the cold suit, doing no damage to Ice Queen herself, but disabling the robotic joints, leaving her effectively paralyzed. Shannon howled her anger and frustration as Ultra Girl grabbed her easily, lifting her off the ground with one hand, tossing her across the room into the west wall.

“Now stay there and shut up,” Ultra Girl murmured before turning her attention back to Super Sonic, “and MAYBE we’ll let you leave here alive and well, with only your suit and your pride damaged.”

Shinobi, knocking the ice from her sword, lowered the tip to Parker’s throat. “And now you die,” she said simply. “Any last words?”

“Yes... actually,” Parker managed, clenching his good hand tightly into a fist underneath him. “Just two.”

An instant beforehand, Shinobi’s danger sense warned her something was up, and she drew back a step just as Parker rolled onto his side. Raising his good arm as high as he could, battered, bleeding, barely conscious, Parker played his last card, his trump card. Marshalling the last of his power, he yelled out, “SOOOONNNNNIIIIICCCC BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!” releasing all of the sound energy he’d been quietly gathering since regaining consciousness. The concussive blast erupted outward in a wave, striking Shinobi and Ultra Girl squarely, flinging them both hard into the far wall, where both girls crumpled next to Ice Queen, gasped, and went still.

Ahhhh, shit... that’s it... Parker groaned inwardly, getting to his feet, still favoring his crushed arm. Shot my load on that one... got nothing left... guess I’d better get out... while the getting’s good... Limping his way across the room, he gave one last glance at the three women lying crumpled against the wall. Ultra Girl, Shinobi... sorry to do that to you guys... if I manage to get outta here in one piece... I swear I’ll send someone back to rescue you guys... and arrest that psycho bitch that brainwashed you...

“Uhhhhhhhnnnn,” one of them—Shinobi, it appeared—moaned softly. “Bloody... bitch... wanker...”

Parker froze, less than a foot from the door, feeling the small hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Oh shit. Oh Shit! No way, man, no way... it couldn’t be! But... in all my years, I’ve only heard one other person say that particular phrase... with an English accent... Hobbling back toward the semi-conscious ninja, Parker knelt down, removing her mask.

“Veronica...” he whispered in sheer disbelief. “Damn. No wonder you missed our study session.” Slapping her face lightly, trying to rouse her, he spoke a little louder. “Veronica... Roni, c’mon, wake up. C’mon, baby, please...” Eyes opened, wide and unfocussed, but they locked onto him. “Okay... good... whew... you had me worried for a minute there... Veronica, it’s me... Parker.”

“Mmm... Parker?” Shinobi slurred, her eyes rolling back into her head. “No... enemy... uhhh...”

Shit... I blasted her too hard! She’s not invulnerable like Ultra Girl, or armor plated like Ice Queen. If I’ve really hurt her... Sighing deeply, Super Sonic removed his cowl. “C’mon, Roni, stay with me. It’s me. Parker Albinn... you know, your college study partner? C’mon Roni... I need you to remember!”

Brown eyes came into focus... then narrowed. “I remember...” she whispered softly, reaching up to stroke his face.

“Thank goodness,” Parker sighed, closing his eyes in relief. “C’mon. Let’s get the hell out of this death trap.”

“I remember... that you are the enemy!”

Parker stiffened, eyes opening wide, as a stabbing pain exploded in his head. Shinobi’s Psi-shock... an aura of pale pink energy surrounded her hand as she held tightly to her victim’s head, cutting it way through his mind like a psychic knife. Parker shuddered, frozen in place as his mind was raped, the ninja absorbing his thoughts and feelings, peeling through layer after layer of his mind until she reached the very core of his being.

And now, to slice it to ribbons, she thought, victoriously.

In that instant, something unexpected happened. The thoughts, feelings, and memories of her intended victim bombarded her mind, memories of her... sitting next to Parker in class... studying late at night in the University SUB... in costume, taking out four armed bank robbers... having dinner with Parker at the restaurant across from the campus... all memories of her, from his point of view, but undeniably her... memories that stirred her own memories, hidden away, buried under layers of submission and bliss, memories that resonated with the images flashing in her mind... memories that could no longer be contained.

Remember...

“Gahhhh!” Shinobi gasped, slowly lowering her hand, staring at Parker’s limp form in shock. “Wh... what... I don...” She shook her head, as the fog lifted, and past and present memories merged. “Oh my goddess...” she whispered, shaking her head.

“Ugghhhnn...” Ultra Girl moaned, starting to come to. “That... bastard...” sitting up, she saw her partner standing over Super Sonic’s limp body. “Good job... looks like... you got him anyway...”

“Yeah,” she replied softly, straightening up. “Looks like.”

Ultra made her way over to her partner. “My ears are still ringing... I’m only sorry you took him out before I got the chance to. Oh well... Mistress will be pleased, either way.”

Shinobi struck, lashing out with a hard-edged hand, striking Ultra Girl in the back of the neck where it met the shoulder. “No, she won’t,” she said quietly, as her stunned companion fell, slipping once more into unconsciousness. She knelt again, carefully lifting Parker onto her back, heading towards the door. “It doesn’t matter though... she’s not my Mistress anymore.”

((end of chapter 5))