The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 6: The Thing that Should Not Be)

Lacie Frasier lay unmoving at the foot of the divan to which she had been summoned. A steady supply of cum dribbled from her needy cunt, running down her thighs, staining the silken sheets. Her horniness was off the scale, and the urge to touch, to caress, to give her upraised clit just one hard rub was nearly unbearable. Nearly so—it would have been unbearable, if not for her Mistress’ command to remain still. And simple overwhelming NEED was less than nothing compared to the Will of her Mistress. Thus, she lay perfectly still, content to suffer unendingly, silently, for as long as Mistress wished it.

Janet Michaud lay comfortably just a few feet away, several of her girls tending to her physical needs while she attended her more intangible ones—watching Omega Girl suffer. She ran a hand lightly across her throat, and her smile deepened. Looks like my mother was right: the greater the risk, the more fulfilling the rewards. Goddess... but I was really scared when she held me over the edge of roof that way! I know it was just posturing and bluffing... but still... She closed her eyes, gesturing lightly with her hand, spreading her thighs. Obediently, Lacie moved, crawling on her belly, sliding between her Mistress’ legs, and began to lap up Janet’s ever growing nectar.

“Mmmmmm... yess... that’s nice... hhhhhuuuuhh... that’s very good,” she murmured softly. “Ooohh... you’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Lacie replied between deep licks. “Your servants... Nancy... Tammi... and Helen... instructed me... in how best... to please you...”

Hands clenching into fists, toes curling, Janet gasped as an orgasm rocked her, followed close behind a second, then a third. Damn! Either she’s done this a LOT before today... or those three Hunters are damned good teachers... either way... uuuhhhhnnn... have to give them... a bonus...

Lacie shivered softly, striving to work her tongue deeper into her Mistress’ sweet soft petals, enjoying the simple pleasure of being allowed to please her. A few niggling thoughts, insignificant compared to the all-consuming over-thought of PLEASE-SERVE-OBEY that monopolized most of her mind, fluttered about, inconsequential as gnats... yet as annoying as the insects they represented. Instead of pondering the dim thought of why this seemed so familiar, she instead focused her entire mind on the task at hand.

A few feet away, standing by the doorway, the girl formerly known as Samantha Bowers stood at attention, watching dispassionately as her Mistress was pleasured by the new slave. As the heroine, Lightning, she had been a fierce fighter as well as a fierce lover, jealous and possessive of her lover, Thunder. As a nameless slave, however, she found such personal concerns completely irrelevant. Susan Writer, aka, Thunder, stood guard on the other side of the doorway. Unlike most of the other slaves, the two were allowed to remember their past selves, and their lives before Mistress. Indeed, watching Mistress cum yet again at the hands of the new slave made a deep part of her yearn to go to Susan now, to pull her down and fuck each other into a stupor.

And yet, at her Mistress’ command, at Her merest whim, she would gladly, even eagerly, kill her lover. Such was her devotion to her Mistress.

“Ah, ah, ah, aaahahhhhhhhyyyyyeeeeessssss!!” Janet cooed, relaxing again as the waves of pleasure finally subsided. Sighing deeply, gestured with her hand again. Immediately, Lacie, who’d been watching her Mistress carefully as she worked, withdrew, returning to her spot on the divan. Her clit still throbbed, her need undiminished, but she lay perfectly still, as commanded, awaiting her Mistress’ next order.

Janet slid free of the bed, her dainty bare feet finding her slippers, placed carefully in just the right spot beforehand by another nameless slave. She glanced back at her latest acquisition and sighed deeply. She is truly excellent... as nice to have as to look at... and has been a while since I’ve trained a new statue... but no, she chided herself, business before pleasure. We have another auction planned here in River City within the week, and you, my dear, are going to be the star attraction. Just a few words to the right people and I can completely recoup my losses from that other fiasco. And that, in the end, is the bottom line... the money.

Sliding a robe around her shoulders, she stopped at her desk, picking up the phone. She dialed a number, then paused, waiting for it to answer. “Investigations, Detective McMurray speaking.”

“Crystal dreams.”

Doyle McMurray blinked, then sighed, letting his mind go blank. “I’m listening,” he responded, as taught.

“Do you have enough privacy to speak freely?”

Doyle glanced around. His desk sat near the east wall, underneath the window, with the other detectives’ desks several feet away. Currently they were all unoccupied. “Yes, I am alone.”

“Good. Now listen very carefully. I now remove the restrictions on your, allowing you to talk about what happened yesterday. Tell me, what occurred yesterday at four thirty-two P.M.?”

“I received a call from Janet Michaud, a follow-up call concerning the supposed attempt on her life,” he droned, “saying that she had proof as to the identity of her stalker, and asked me to come over as soon as possible. I went to her penthouse, where I found Omega Girl attacking her, holding her over the ledge of the building. I arrested her, then left the apartment by the service elevator, where we both succumbed to knock-out gas. I awoke several hours later in the lobby of the hotel with an unshakable need to return home and act as if nothing were wrong, and be unable to talk about what had occurred.”

Janet smiled. Good. Looks like the bindings I placed in his mind held. “Good. Now... you will forget everything that occurred once you answered the phone yesterday afternoon. You will instead remember getting an anonymous tip concerning one of the missing women you are looking for. You left to go check the location given—a warehouse over in the eastern district—but it turned out to be a dead end. You then headed home, where you had dinner, watched TV, and went to bed. That is what occurred yesterday, and you will remember it as such. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

“Good. In a moment I’m going to hang up. When I do, you are going to take care of any other details to collaborate the story, such as fixing the official log, or whatever... anything that would leave any confusion as to the TRUTH of what happened yesterday.” Janet thought for a moment. “Did you tell anyone where you were going when you left?”

“No, I spoke to no one.”

“Good,” she replied, nodding. “Goodbye.” She hung up.

Doyle blinked, glancing around. He frowned, staring at the phone. “Huh... damn... wrong number again? That’s the fifth time this week. Shit... this keeps up I’m talking to the Chief to see if I can get the damn number changed.”

* * *

Veronica sat outside the hospital waiting room, hands clenched tightly. She closed her eyes, then immediately opened them, unable to deal with the intensity of the images stuck inside her mind just now. She sighed, staring at her hands, waiting. Waiting. Waiting...

“Excuse me, uh, Miss... um....”

“Shinobi will do,” Veronica answered, standing up. “How is he Doctor? Is he going to be okay?”

“He’s pretty banged up,” Doctor Hernandez said, wiping his hand. “The bones in his arm are going to have more pins than a bowling alley just to keep it straight long enough to heal. He has a collapsed lung, punctured by a broken rib, a couple of bruised kidneys... there was some internal bleeding, but we managed to catch it in time. No, the thing that concerns me the most is his head. He’s suffered a severe concussion from what appears to be blunt force trauma... like he flew headfirst into a brick wall or something.” He shook his head. “Looks like the kid was in the fight of his life.”

He was, she thought, guiltily. “Is he going to be... alright? Doctor, is he going to make it?”

“Tough to say at this point,” Dr. Hernandez admitted solemnly. “The injuries to his chest, aside from the lung, were relatively mind, all things considered—I’ve seen much much worse. But the concussion... he’s had some brain swelling from the trauma, so we’ve had to induce a coma to give it time to go down while he heals up. And the brain is tricky... there’s no way to say if there was any real damage done until he regains consciousness once the swelling goes down.”

“I see.” Veronica stared down at her hands again.

“Hey, now,” the doctor said, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t go getting depressed already, eh? It’s too soon to lose hope. Look... I can tell by your dress you’re one of those Super Heroes we see now and again in the news, right? And your friend... he was brought in basically in a blanket and his underwear... he’s one of you too, am I right?” Shinobi said nothing. “Well, if there’s one thing I’ve learned in my twenty years living in this city, its that you guys are remarkably resilient... and I mean spiritually and emotionally, as well as physically. You have to have a fighter’s heart to do what you do... to put your lives on the line for someone else.” He sighed. “I’m not trying to fill you with false hope... just as I don’t want you to right your friend off as gone. I’m just saying... well, be optimistic.”

He squeezed her shoulder once more, then turned and walked away. Veronica nodded once and turned, herself, heading for the door. Optimistic? she thought gravely, It’s hard to be optimistic about his chances of recovering, when I’m the one who did that to him. Damn... its just like Japan all over again. I was blindsided, brainwashed... and set loose against my own friends! Again! She gritted her teeth, willing the tears not to come, as she made her way outside. Dammit... I don’t even know why I feel like crying... concern for Parker... or pity for myself.

Outside, she glanced up at the city skyline, at the buildings peppered all along the city. Her eyes raised almost automatically to the tallest one on the left, the building which she had escaped only a few hours beforehand. She sighed deeply, closing her eyes. As before, she saw herself, naked, kneeling before her Mistress—EX-Mistress, DAMMIT!—subservient, compliant and obedient. Her hands clenched tightly... for despite being freed from her control by the shock of her repressed memories being released, she still remembered the pleasure of being Janet’s thrall. Still yearned to be her thrall.

Fuck that! she thought angrily. She used me... plain and simple. She had her henchwomen snooker me, then she sank her claws deep into my mind... well, no more! I’m through being anyone else’s tool. She sighed, looking back up at the building once more. Yeah, Roni... big words... but the fact of the matter is that she beat you. Not only that... she used you in her plot to get Omega Girl as well. That bitch Janet beat you... she won. And she’s going to get away with it... unless you stop her.

Shinobi withdrew her sword, holding it aloft, staring at it for a long moment. Reverse-bladed, it was a formidable weapon, with which she could easily stun or disable an opponent... or, if the need arose, kill. She hadn’t wanted it; her skill with the blade had been instilled into her mind by Gui-Sensei of The Hand during her training, and its use was now so second-nature to her that she sometimes found the blade in her hand without even consciously drawing it. And yet... what the hell good is it compared to what I’m facing? Against someone who could twist my mind... drop me to my knees with a simple word? Or her bodyguards... laser eyes, lightning bolts, and Omega Girl? Heh... Only a fool would go back in there by herself. A suicidal fool... with nothing to live for... with nothing in the world left to lose. A small smile creased her lips.

Heh. Well, when I put it like that... why not? Alright... I’ll pay you back, bitch... even if it costs me my own life. She glanced back at the hospital and nodded. Parker... hope I get the chance to apologize to you in person... but if not, well, I’m sorry. Her smile turned melancholy. His thoughts and memories still echoed faintly in her mind, even now... she knew exactly how he felt about her, what he desired of her. It was touching, but she thought of him strictly as a friend. If this all pans out, the two of us are going to have to sit down and have a talk. Heh... listen to me... ‘If this works... if I make it out of this’... that damned doctor seems to have infected me with his optimism. Oh well... I’ll just have to grin and bear it.

Resheathing her sword, Shinobi sprinted towards downtown.

* * *

“Oh, my, goddess,” Tammi breathed softly, staring at the laptop again. “That... that’s a lot of zeroes. Wow.”

Nancy nodded. “I see the Collector deposited our pay into our Swiss Bank accounts already. I take it you’re happy with your cut, Tammi?”

Giving her a lopsided grin, the redhead nodded. “Oh yeah. We. Are. Happy.”

“Good. Glad to hear it.” She sighed deeply. “Well, our work here is done. I suppose it’s time we left River City then.”

Helen, lounging on the couch, raised an eyebrow. “Really? I was just starting to enjoy myself here. I say we stick around for a bit longer... take in the sites. After all, we’ve finished our ‘list’; its not as if we have any pressing business at the moment.”

“Just because our primary benefactor is satisfied doesn’t mean there aren’t others out there who could use our expertise,” Nancy countered. “I want to get back to doing what we do best, ladies. We’ve been paid. Our business here is done.”

Tammi huffed. “Easy for YOU to say. You’ve been here in the city all this time doing surveillance on Omega Girl and her red suited friend, while Strobe and I were tearing back and forth across the state collecting the rest of the ‘inventory’ on our list!” She walked over to the couch and plopped down next to Helen. “If you want to go Hunt so badly, then go by yourself. The two of us are taking a break.”

Nancy sighed, rolling her eyes. “Alright, fine. Majority rules, and I’m outvoted this time. So, we’ll stay. For a while.” Picking up the laptop, she begins typing. “But just because we’re having a little down time doesn’t mean I can’t do a little online scouting among some of our better clients.”

Tammi and Helen shared a look. Wordlessly, they both stood up and left the room, heading into Helen’s bedroom. Locking the door behind her, Tammi shook her head.

“Goddess, doesn’t she EVER let up?”

Helen smirked. “Not since the day I met her. The girl has a one track mind... but it helps when it comes to strategizing. After all, it was her idea to try gassing Omega Girl instead of simply fighting her head-on.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Tammi said, looking away. “I guess we’re pretty lucky it worked. My heart nearly stopped when the elevator door opened and she was still standing.”

“Nah. We could have taken her, either way,” Helen smirked, punching Tammi lightly on the arm. “She’s not so tough.”

“I know its crazy,” Tammi said after a moment, “but I kinda felt... I dunno... bad... about taking her down that way. It was kind of a cheap shot, hitting her while she was down, yanno?”

Helen merely shrugged. “Hey, I’ll take any advantage I get. You think she would have cut us any slack if she’d had the advantage? I seriously doubt it.” Then she smiled. “Still... I think its kinda cute that you feel bad for her. Heh. Your idol turned out to be a lot weaker than you’d thought—”

“She’s NOT my idol!” Tammi protested. “I said I respect what she does... respect her as an adversary, that’s all. It’s not as if I used to look up to her as a kid or anything...”

She turned at the sound of Helen laughing. “HEY! It’s NOT funny!” she growled. “I said, she’s NOT my fucking idol! Give it a rest... dammit, Strobe, STOP LAUGHING AT ME!”

Helen fell back onto the bed, doubled over with laughter. “Ohhhh.. hahahahahaa... I can just see you... you sent away in the mail... hehehehehe... for the T-shirt and the decoder ring... didn’t you? Hahahahahaa...”

Blushing hotly, Tammi dove onto the bed, tackling a very surprised Helen. “Think its funny huh? Well, let’s see if you think THIS is funny!” With that, she dug her fingers into the blonde’s vulnerable sides. Helen squealed loudly, bursting again into laughter, wiggling frantically, trying to squirm out of her partner’s grasp. Tammi’s smile never wavered as she explored Helen’s writhing form, secretly enjoying the excuse to touch and caress her curvaceous companion. “Do you like that, huh? You like to pick on me? Hmmm? I can’t hear you... speak up!”

“Waaahahahahahahahaa... staaahhhp it!! Hahahaha.. get off meeeeeheheheheheee... ahahahahahahaha!!” she screeched, just managing to free an arm. Fighting for breath, she went on the offensive, digging her fingers into the closest area she could find.

“HEEEEEYYYYyyyyyeeeeeheheheheheheheehe!!” Tammi in turn squealed, releasing Helen in order to shield herself from the unexpected counterattack. “Noooo!! Nononononoooohoooohhahhhahahahaa... sstsaahhhpp!! Not there... not my boobiieeeeeeeeheheheheheheehehee!!”

Wow... so Tammi has ticklish boobs, Helen thought, beginning to regain her equilibrium. I’ll have to remember that and file it away for later.

Having the upper hand for the moment, Helen used this opportunity to up the ante, sliding a hand underneath Tammi’s shift, lifting it up over her head, leaving her chest bared and vulnerable and her head and arms restrained. Mmmmmmm, nice. I’ve never really had the chance to check her out up close and personal before... Tammi, sweet, you are just too cute... I could just eat you up!

Out loud, she said, “Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, eh, hon.? And speaking of which...” Reaching down, she caught hold of Tammi’s bare foot, digging her nails into the soft wiggling ped, causing Tammi’s sweet laughter to upgrade to howls of hilarity. Helen chuckled along with her. “Bet you regret going after my sides now, huh?”

Actually... I do... now... Tammi thought, desperately trying to kick her tortured foot free, but only a little. It was worth it to play with you like this... but enough’s enough! Wrapping her legs around her tormentor like a vice, Tammi pushed her top up over her head, freeing her arms. Grabbing Helen around her waist, she pulled her back against herself, freeing her vulnerable feet, and digging her hands once again into Helen’s ticklish sides.

“AAHHHHH!! Oh, no you don’t!” Helen screamed, rolling over, pinning Tammi, trapping her arms underneath her. Breathing heavily, she stared down at her a surprised Tammi. “There... got ya... finally... where I want ya...”

Tammi. breathing heavily as well, replied, “You mean... I’ve got you... where I want you... your arms are pinned, too.”

The two women stared at each other, breathing heavily, for a long moment. Then, slowly, carefully, Helen leaned forward, still staring deep into Tammi’s eyes, laying a delicate kiss on her lips. She pulled back a moment later, watching her warily for any signs of rejection, releasing her at the stunned surprise on Tammi’s face. “I’m... I’m sorry,” she whispered, sliding off Tammi’s prone form. “I just... I mean... the tickling got me so amped up... I—”

Her protests were cut off in midsentence by Tammi’s index finger, pulling Helen’s face back to her own. “Don’t,” she said just as quietly. “Don’t apologize. You took me by surprise, that’s all.” She leaned forward, kissing Helen back passionately, letting her actions suit her words. Helen sighed, melting into the kiss, her hands coming around to clutch Tammi tight, enjoying the feel of her naked breasts against her chest. Nipples touched, and both women gasped, then moaned, clutching each other all the tighter. Tammi finally, reluctantly, broke the kiss.

“I’ll let you know a secret,” Tammi whispered, sliding a hand along Helen’s taunt flat tummy. “I’ve wanted to kiss you since the first day we started working together. Staring up at you... at your beautiful face... I was just about to kiss you, you just beat me to it.”

“Really?” Helen giggled. “Wow... so all this time you’ve felt the same way about me that I have about you... we’ve just been too afraid to act on it.”

“Well,” Tammi said with a sly grin, sliding her hands around Helen’s back again, “I must confess... I do want to do more than JUST kiss.” Grabbing the hem of her blouse, Tammi pulled it up over her head, leaving Helen as topless as she. Moments later, the rest of their clothes joined the blouse on the floor. Kissing resumed, complimented by a healthy amount of groping, caressing, and moaning from both. Tammi again broke the kiss, looking deep into her lovers eyes, her lip trembling, as she debated whether or not to relay her final secret.

“I...” she began, then stopped, biting her lip.

“What? C’mon, you can tell me,” Helen purred. “What were you going to say?”

Tammi looked into Helen’s eyes again, staring deep. Friend. Partner. Teammate. And now, Lover. I’ve always felt comfortable around her. Always safe. Hell, she’s saved my ass plenty of times. I know she’d never hurt me. I... I trust her.

“I w... I want you to hypnotize me,” Tammi blurted out. Now it was Helen’s turn to look stunned. “I trust you, Helen,” she continued, speaking before her courage failed. “All the times we’ve tracked and captured those women... melting their minds, programming them to be obedient and submissive... all this time, I’ve watched you work your magic over countless women, watched them swoon at your feet, watched you bring them to a mind-bending climax that left them completely empty of everything but your will. I’ve watched them all, Helen... all the time wishing it was ME bending to your will...”

“Tammi...” Helen said softly, staring deep into her eyes. “You don’t know what you’re asking...”

“I do,” Tammi responded, kissing her again. “I want this. I need this. Please, Helen... I trust you... with my very life.”

Smiling softly, Helen nodded. “Alright. Then watch carefully lover,” she murmured softly, creating a half-dozen small floating lights, twinkling and sparkling, dancing right in front of Tammi’s eyes, “watch... and let your mind and body melt in pleasure...”

Tammi moaned deeply, letting herself slip away, dazzled by the pulsing, strobing flashes, not resisting at all, letting them wash away her willpower, surrendering her mind even as her body surrendered to the sensations of Helen’s naked skin sliding against her own. Whispered words entered her ear, enter her mind, and her limbs obeyed, stroking, caressing, teasing and tweaking, bringing both slave and Mistress pleasure.

“Good girl,” Helen breathed softly, arching as Tammi’s talented tongue probed deeper into her slick wet cunt. “Yes... just like that... mmmmmm... ooohhhhh ggghhhaaaaddddyyyessss... ohhhh, lover... you are soooo good at this... when you put your mind to it...”

Tammi mewled softly in pleasure at the praise, even as her tongue and fingers seemed to work independent of her thoughts. The empty bliss filled her, pushing away all other thoughts or concerns. Or rather, almost all. Tammi, numb, floating in pleasure, was dimly aware of her energy draining, flowing out of her, as if she were using her powers against her will. A frown slowly creased her face as the fog of mindless pleasure began to fade, and awareness slowly returned. Sharp spasms of pleasure jolted her fully aware again as she realized Helen was lapping at her hard throbbing clit, swirling and circling it the way she absolutely loved, her head glowing blue from the mass of psychic threads surrounding it.

“Huh? Wh... what? Helen? Ah... shit... I... what did I do?”

“Nothing she didn’t want you to,” Nancy replied, becoming visible again. Likewise naked, one hand rubbing her sparsely shaven crotch, an evil smirk on her face. “Ironic, isn’t it? You wanted her to trance you, she wanted you to trance her. Me, I don’t really care one way or the other, but seeing as how you two went out of your way to trance each other...” She shrugged. “Tammi-slut, cum for me.”

Tammi gasped, going rigid, cumming hard as Helen continued her mindless oral attention, rewarded with her Mistress’ juices. Going limp from the exertion, Tammi could only moan softly as Nancy gently pulled Helen away, looking the entranced blonde in the eyes.

“Helen-slave, cum for me.”

Unlike Tammi, Helen’s explosion was more vocal, crying out in pleasure as an unstoppable wave of ecstasy shook her. Tammi groaned again, feeling her own arousal spike at the sight of her lover reduced to a level of mindless pleasure. She started to rise in protest, but a calm relaxing feeling of submission washed through her, as she remembered the lights, seeing them again in her mind’s eye.

“That’s better,” Nancy said, sitting down on the bed between them. “I want you both nice and calm for what comes next. You see, I did a bit of soul searching earlier this evening... and well, guess what? I don’t have one!” She giggled softly, amused by her own humor. “Anyway, it occurred to me that if this is really our last venture together—and there’s no need to deny it, even if you both were capable of doing so, I’ve listened in on your conversations when you think I’m not around—if this was to be the very last time we worked as a team, then I figured, ‘Heck, why split the take between the three of us? If the two of you want to dump me and go our separate ways, that’s fine... but it means I don’t owe you any loyalty then.’”

Helen, her awareness starting to return, weakly raised an arm. “Whhhaaatt?” she croaked before a light tug on her psychic threads by Tammi sent her mind back into pleasure fog again. Seeing the look on Tammi’s face, Nancy’s evil grin grew wider.

“All bets are off, ladies,” she replied, caressing Tammi’s face lightly. “I knew that if I gave you two an opening, you’d go at it like a couple of bitches in heat. And knowing both of your predilections towards being subbed, it didn’t take too much work on my part to get you to trance each other.” She chuckled. “Saved me the effort. And its a good thing too... as a matter of fact, I heard back from one of my internet inquiries... who would pay very handsomely for two little super powered hypnosluts. Turns out we made a few enemies last year when we snagged a couple of prospects for the Collector that he had designs on... and apparently he holds a grudge.”

Ah, shit, Tammi thought dimly, managing only a mild concern for the current state of affairs. Need to get... out of this... break her hold over me... uuggghhnnn... but every time I try... oooohhhhh... it just feels soooo damned good to just slip back... under... give up... and surrender...

“I’ve already transferred both of your shares of our pay into my account,” Nancy mentioned, reclining back onto the bed. “It’s not as if you two will need it where you’re going. Altogether, its more than enough for me to disappear with, retire to my own private island somewhere... and the profits I’ll get for selling you both will be the icing on the cake.” She sighed in pleasure, spreading her legs. “In the meantime, I think I’ll just enjoy having you two conniving little backstabbers under my control for a while.” She snapped her fingers and pointed. Resisting with all their might, which was less than nothing, the two thralls descended upon their Mistress, lavishing her with the attention she desired.

* * *

Janet glanced at her watch. “Mmmmm. It’s getting pretty late. Slaves, tend to your duties... and Susan,” she gestured to Thunder, still standing watch at the door, “have Lindsay in the kitchen bring up a light snack before dinner... some caviar and wafers, and a nice white wine should suffice.”

“Of course, Mistress,” Susan replied with a smile at being commanded. Turning on her heel, she headed out.

Glancing fondly at her newest acquisition, she chuckled softly. “As for you, Slut,” she said to the girl writhing on the divan, “you can cum... NOW!”

Lacie let out an ear piercing scream, her body going taunt in a deep bow. The twin vibrators buried deep inside her cunt and ass went dead, crumpled into useless junk from the sheer force of her contractions. Her body began to glow, lightly at first, then steadily brighter and brighter, as she continued to cum and cum and cum, the several hours of orgasm denial cumulating in the titanic cumquake wracking her wildly undulating form. Janet watched, fascinated, as her mindwiped slut continued to buck and scream, her cum literally ejaculating with the strength of each pulse. The light shining from her continued to grow as well, until she had to turn away.

Incredible, Janet thought, awestruck. I’ve never seen anything like it. It almost makes me sorry to be losing her in another two days. Damn... she’s STILL going. A soft feminine cough sounded behind her, but Janet merely gestured to the table beside her. “Just put the tray down and return to your duties, Lindsay.” I wonder if she’ll eventually go critical and explode, or burn herself out?

The feeling of cold steel against her body snapped Janet out of her musings. A knife sat lightly against her bare throat, held from behind by an unknown assailant. She froze, staying still despite the need to turn around and see who threatened her. Swallowing, choosing her words carefully, she said, “Well, I can feel your naked skin against mine, so whoever you are, you’re obviously one of mine. I guess the obvious question would be, what do you intend to do with me now?”

Shinobi smiled, despite the situation. “That would be the question, wouldn’t it... ‘Mistress’?” Janet stiffened in her arms, recognizing her voice. “Yes, its me. I had to run a quick errand, but I came right back. I thought I’d have to fight my way back here, tooth and nail, after my sudden... change of attitude. Imagine my surprise when the slaves guarding this place recognized me, and let me back in with no trouble at all? All I had to do is strip naked like the rest of your little harem. Hell, you didn’t even notice me yourself when I entered, thinking I was just another servant bringing you your dinner.”

“Touché,” Janet murmured grudgingly. “But again, I ask: what now? Do you plan to escort me back through the hotel like this, and take me into custody? Turn me into the police?”

Veronica pressed the blade a little deeper against her flesh, parting the skin ever so lightly, drawing just the thinnest line of blood. “Do I LOOK like a fool to you?” she hissed in her ear. “Maybe you didn’t do your homework on me, but for the record, I have no problem with gutting you like a fish, or tossing you over the side of this building and watching you go splat. I don’t go out of my way to kill, have not done so since I first put on the mask, but I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, and if push comes to shove, I’ll do it. One less piece of garbage on the street. If you don’t believe me, then test me.”

Swallowing again, Janet replied, “I believe you. Okay. I won’t make any trouble for you. But still... you have to realize the position you’re in. There’s no way my people will let you just walk out of here alive.”

“You’ve got that right.” A loud crack of thunder shook the entire building. Releasing her hostage, Shinobi turned, holding her knife at the ready, only to take a step back as she recognized her opponent. The former Susan Writer floated in the air a few feet above her, hands glowing with a pale blue energy. “Anyone who dares to attack Mistress must go through me first.”

Shit, Veronica thought dimly, clutching her knife fiercely. And where there’s Thunder, you can bet Lightning isn’t far behind. Dammit... I should have just grabbed Michaud and ran... instead I made a classic VILLAN mistake, getting caught up in too much damned exposition! Blast it all... I’m in over my head, now. Glancing left and right, she sighed inwardly. Looks like I’ve only one play left... and heaven help us all if that one fails. Taking a deep breath, she lunged forward, knife in hand...

((End of chapter 6))