The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 8: Ride the Lightning)

“Now! Let’s see how well you do against someone who can match you in power!”

Omega Girl floated comfortably at the center of the blitzkrieg. Arcs of electricity bounded again and again across the rooftop, bouncing off her energy field, striking and scorching the stone patio floor, and shaking the building to its very foundation. Her power perfectly neutralized the electric blasts, deflecting them harmlessly left and right, but the effort she expended continued to grow as her equally determined foe upped the ante, throwing more and more energy against her.

“Alright,” Omega Girl said after a short lull in the action, “I’ll admit it. I’m impressed. You actually made me break a sweat. You can dish out some punishment.” Eyes narrowing, she pointed a hand at Samantha. “Now let’s see if you can take as well as you give.”

“Bring it on!” Lightning crowed, sparks crackling from her fingertips. “Give me your best shot!”

Omega Beams struck pure unbridled electricity as both women flew at each other. Energy cancelled out energy, and both women were thrown back hard from the explosive impact. Omega Girl shook her head, recovering first, and charged again, taking advantage of her adversary’s stunned condition. A hard right cross connected, sending Sam tumbling out of the sky. She landed hard against the scorched ground of the patio, gasping as the hard landing drove the air from her lungs. Frantically, she rolled to the side, trying to dodge Omega Girl’s follow up attack... only to glance skyward to find the black clad heroine again floating calmly, arms crossed, waiting for her to rise.

Taunting her.

Damn her! Samantha thought angrily, wiping the blood from her lip. Trying to look calm, cool, and collected... as if I’m nothing but a minor annoyance to her! Fucking bitch... she is NOT better than me! I’ll beat her yet... and not JUST because Mistress wants her destroyed! I’ll crush her, humiliate her, make her BEG—

“Hey, what are you doing down there, sleeping?” Omega Girl called down. “I didn’t even hot you that hard. If it takes you this long to get your bearings, maybe I should make it fair and fight you with only one arm.”

Gritting her teeth, Lightning leaped skyward again. “You think you can disrespect me that way? You have no idea who you’re messing with! I took it easy on you the first time... but that ends here!” With a bright flash, she vanished. Omega Girl blinked, frowning, then gasped in shock seconds later when a thunderous blow struck her from behind. This time it was she that tumbled helplessly out of the air, doubled-over in pain. Less than a second later, another blow struck, seemingly from out of nowhere, landing deep in the small of her back, followed an instant later by another to the solar plexus. Still falling, Omega Girl crumpled up, bringing her arms in to protect her sides.

Landing with a hard thump, Omega Girl rolled, keeping her head down, her eyes searching the skies warily back and forth, trying to find her opponent. “Well... fuck me...” she panted softly, managing to catch just the slightest glimpse of Lightning streaking across the sky, circling just above her. Clever. She’s moving super-fast, streaking across the sky as fast as her namesake... shit, my eyes can’t track her... she has to be going even faster than Parker’s top speed... even faster than me! Damn... at this speed, even glancing blows do a lot of damage. I’m tough, but I’m not invincible.

Laughter rang out from the skies. “Well, well... looks like the tables have turned, haven’t they? How does it feel to be the one facedown on the ground for a change?”

Getting back to her feet, Omega Girl smirked. “There’s a big difference between knocking someone down, and making sure they STAY down. Cute trick... but I’ve seen better.” Glancing towards the patio doors, she smiled wickedly. “I’m pretty fast myself. And it seems to me that beating you isn’t really the goal here, is it? It’s taking out your... MISTRESS, Janet Michaud!” With that, Omega Girl bolted, streaking towards the open door, her intentions obvious.

Heh. That’ll grab her attention, Omega Girl thought as she moved, pushing her body along at superhuman speed, heading towards the balcony entrance to the suite. Now its just a question of where she’ll attack from... left side, right side, or from behind like before... and if she wants to stop me from getting at her beloved Mistress, she’ll have to strike... ahhh, there!

Rolling in midstride, Omega Girl threw back her head, letting her legs go limp beneath her, bringing her arms up and around. Sure enough, Lightning was there, charging in with a blinding flash of light, fists raised. Omega Girl’s enhanced senses were just able register the surprise on Sam’s face as the blow missed, only to find herself caught in midair. Their momentum carried them onward, shattering the glass and metal doors, spilling into the bedroom, destroying the bed and dresser, crushing the desk and lamps, then breaking through the wall into the living room, finally collapsing in a heap in the center of the room.

* * *

Janet Michaud let out a startled gasp, grabbing onto the wall support as her elevator car shimmied violently. Cursing, she blotted the sweat from her brow, trying to hang on to her anger, rather than let fear overwhelm her. Shit! This whole thing’s gone to hell in a handbasket. From the sound of things up above, those two super sluts are destroying my building! The whole point of this endeavor was to recoup some of my losses and make a profit—instead, I’m LOSING all the money I paid out to Natalie, not to mention missing out on the three hundred and fifty MILLON I was supposed to get for that damned bitch... forced to run out of my own building like a scared rabbit, tail between my legs!

The elevator shuddered again, the light inside flickering, making her cringe, then sigh as the elevator steadied itself, and the light shone clearly again. Still, I suppose there is a bright side to all of this. If nothing else, I did obtain a few other little sluts in the process to put up in next week’s auction. And... having a friend in the local police department is always a plus. Hmm... speaking of which, grabbing her cell phone from her pocket, on the off chance that Omega Girl gets the better of my little bodyguard, perhaps I should arrange another distraction to keep her busy.

“Hello? This is Detective McMurray, what can I do for you?”

Janet started to invoke his trance, but the sound of several people talking in the background gave her pause. Damn, he’s not alone this time. I’ll have to improvise. “OH! Detective McMurray! Oh, thank God! I need you over here at my hotel right away! It’s awful, just plain awful!”

“Um, hello? Who is this?”

Janet blinked. “It’s Janet. Janet Michaud. I’ve been speaking to you for days about the attempts on my life—”

“Oh. OH!! Oh, yes, sorry... it’s just that we’re a little busy here right now. Some costumed weirdo in blue tights calling himself Mesmeric Man just robbed the River City First National Bank, and we’re kinda shorthanded. Hey, Mary, can we do something with these guys alright? They’re supposed to go down to holding...”

Great. Just great. Sounds like the police are spread too thin to be much help here. Shit! Out loud, she said, “Detective Doyle, this is a life or death situation here! I’m in REAL danger! My Hotel... it’s being attacked by... by that assassin I told you about before!”

“Assassin?” Doyle frowned. “Listen... Ms. Michaud, is it? I am really very busy right now, and I don’t have time to mess around with any crank calls—”

“CRANK CALLS!” Janet exploded. The elevator lurched again, and Janet held on to the wall support for dear life as a loud crash sounded from somewhere in the building once more. “Does THAT sound like a crank call to you? I’m in a bloody elevator that’s being shaken like a pair of maracas, and you think I’m making a crank call? I explained all this to you earlier...” There Janet paused. If she’d had a free hand, she would have slapped herself in the forehead. FUCK! I erased his memory of everything that happened yesterday to cover my tracks. No wonder he doesn’t remember! “I mean, I, er, called your office yesterday to explain this to you... but, um... shit, what did I say happened again you were out... checking on a lead... so your secretary, desk sergeant, or whatever, they took the message, and said they’d let you know, that you’d get back to me!”

Doyle sighed, shaking his head. As usual, his desk was a huge mass of papers and old files he was working on. If a message had been left on his desk, he would never have known. “Okay... okay. Fine. So, I didn’t get the message... but you said you’re in trouble right now? I’ll have a patrol car sent by right away—”

“NO! I mean, you’ll need more than just one. It’s Omega Girl that’s attacking... er, I mean, fighting, yeah, fighting... the assassin! The two of them are... fighting right now on the roof... and destroying my hotel in the process! And heroine or not, she’s going to KILL someone if she keeps fighting that way in this very crowded, very populated building! Get some people down here, NOW!” Hanging up, she sighed deeply, pressing her weary head against the cool metal of the doors.

I need to get into a new line of work. The stress of this job is going to kill me.

* * *

“You know, I outta kill you.”

Samantha groaned, sitting up, brushing the debris from her hair. She’d taken many a hard tumble in her years as a crimefighter, but this was the first time she’d actually gone through a solid wall. Clad only in a skimpy powder blue bra and panties, her near-naked form was a latticework of cuts, scrapes, and bruises. She moved to stand, then winced, pulling a jagged spike of broken glass free from the middle of her thigh. It bled, but sluggishly, obviously missing any major arteries. Combined with the injuries she’d taken in the previous bout, Sam found herself in dire straights.

“I said, I really ought to kill you,” Omega Girl repeated, walking forward, reaching down to grab Lightning by the hair. Yanking her back to her feet, she smiled evilly down at her battered and broken foe. “Look at you. You’re a mess. I took the brunt of the collision, you know, and I didn’t even have the benefit of skimpy flimsy undergarments!” Aside from being slightly dusty, Omega Girl’s body was flawless, without a scratch or mark on her. “Killing you now would be a merciful blessing compared to what you’ve endured. You’re just too weak to keep this up... too weak, and much too soft.”

“I’ll.... show... you... soft!” Samantha hissed, lashing out with her power again. Omega Girl, half-expecting such a display, was nevertheless thrown back from the blast, slamming against one of the few standing walls of the living room. Her Omega Field continued to block Lightning’s attacks, but the discharge, born of pure anger and desperation, was enough to keep her at bay, for the moment. Grunting with the effort, unable to advance towards her adversary, Lacie glanced down at her left foot, which had slipped into a pot mark in the floor caused from the battle. Laughing out loud, she reached down, grabbed the piece of metal embedded in the floor and pulled, ripping it from its moorings. Charging forward again, she swung her weapon at Sam, who screamed violently as the metallic line wrapped itself around her like a cocoon. Her lightning blasts died instantly, and with a loud gasp, she fell to the ground, shuddered once, and went still, unconscious.

Omega Girl nodded in satisfaction. “Sorry, Sparky. You’ve just been grounded.”

* * *

“What the hell was that?” Nancy asked, sitting up suddenly. Sliding out of bed, she moved to the window and glanced around. “It felt like an earthquake... but we’re hundreds of miles from the nearest fault line...” The room shook again, this time with enough force to shake loose a vase from one of the high shelves. Shit! That felt like it came from the roof... but what could shake the entire building...

Nancy’s eyes widened. Not a what. WHO could shake an entire building.

“I think it’s time to leave,” she said hastily, running to the closet, quickly tossing on a few clothes and packing the rest into her suitcase. The lights flickered then dimmed as she finished, and, cursing silently, she grabbed her suitcase and laptop computer, and ran to the door. She paused a moment, glancing back towards the second bedroom. Inside, her two former partners, Strobe and Threads were, no doubt, still locked in a mutual loop of trancing one another, sending each other deeper and deeper into submission, while the voice recording she’d made played in the background, further conditioning them to her will.

“To hell with it,” she decided after only a moment, opening the front door, and heading into the hallway. “I have plenty of money already... no need to be greedy. Janet knows they’re there, so if she hasn’t abandoned ship herself already, she’ll take care of them.”

She pressed the button for the elevator, but another power surge erupted just then, causing several of the overhead lights to shatter and pop. Hmmm... on second thought, I think I’ll just take the stairs. Yeah. Definitely the stairs. Only an idiot would get into an elevator with whatever-the-hell-this-is going on right now. Making her way to the stairs, she added, Really wish I hadn’t gotten us all a room on the twenty-fifth floor right now, though...

Five floors later, Nancy was lamenting her choice in not bringing along her two tranced-out partners. This... isn’t... as easy... as I’d thought... it would be... hell... even if having to... guide their every move... would slow me down... at least I wouldn’t be the one... lugging around... fifty pounds of excess baggage... Ten floors later, she stopped to rest, panting in the middle of the stairwell. Forget the clothes, she thought disdain, tossing the bag aside. All I need is the laptop to access my Swiss Bank Account anyway. I can always buy more clothes. Getting her second wind, Nancy began trudging back down the stairs again.

A few feet from the seventh floor, the door on floor six opened with a loud bang. Nancy gasped, reacting instinctively, cloaking herself and the suitcase. Moments later, several young women dressed in hotel uniforms stomped past her, panting softly as they rushed up the stairs. “Hurry up!” the leader yelled back. “The Mistress could be in trouble! We have to get to the penthouse right away!”

Ah. Looks like I made the right play after all, in getting the hell outta Dodge, Nancy mused. If they’re this worried, then something pretty big must be happening.

Sprinting the rest of the distance down to the first floor, Nancy, still invisible, exited the stairwell. The lobby was complete and total chaos; frightened residents and confused visitors were all yelling out, trying to understand what was going on, while the solitary desk clerk struggled to be heard by both the crowd and the security detail making their way up the stairs. Several people bumped into her as she made her way towards the exit, and she bit her tongue to keep from yelling or hitting them back. Just as she reached the doorway, the doors opened, and several uniformed policemen entered. Flattening herself against the wall, she waited until the last one had passed, before sliding swiftly through the closing door.

Whew! Made it! Nancy let out the deep breath she’d been holding. Talk about cutting things pretty close. Wow... I don’t know what kind of shit Janet has gotten herself into... but from the scattered debris and cement dust surrounding the building, it must be a real doozy. Stepping into an empty alleyway, she removed her invisibility, and walked calmly back out onto the street.

If I had to guess, I’d say Omega Girl somehow broke free of her brainwashing, she mused. Heh. Guess I owe Tammi an apology after all... apparently Mrs. Lacie Ann Frasier is not to be taken lightly after all. Oh well. Not my problem anymore. She laughed softly, shaking her head. From now on, my biggest problem is going to be where I want vacation to next! Making a left, she headed towards Wall Street and the banking district.

* * *

“Wakey-wakey, sleepy head.”

Samantha Bower groaned deeply, her eyes fluttering. She tried to brush the hair from her face, only to find herself tightly bound, her arms and legs tied tightly in place. A moment later, Omega Girl cleared her vision, brushing her hair to the side as she peered down at her. She noted idly that Omega had once again dressed in her costume. She smirked. “I wanted you awake and alert to see this part.”

“Wha... what part? What do ya mean?” Damn, where am I? Where’s all the debris and wreckage? Shit... how long was I out?

Omega Girl lifted her gently, placing her on what appeared to be a soft, quilt covered bed. Turning her head to the side, Samantha let out a startled gasp. In a chair across from the bed, likewise tied and bound in a metal wire cocoon, sat her Mistress! One of her eyes had been blackened, her left cheek bruised, and her clothes were ripped and torn... but otherwise she appeared to be okay. Sam renewed her struggles, trying in vain to break free, trying harder to summon her electric powers to blast her hated enemy into dust. Omega Girl merely smirked, shaking her head, placing a glowing finger against Samantha’s lips. Her eyes widened, as the muscles of her mouth and jaw went slack, frozen in a gasp.

“Shhh,” Omega Girl taunted her with a wink. “Don’t interrupt. Just sit there and watch.” Turning back to Janet, she continued. “Since you were all tuckered out from our last little scrap, I took it upon myself to track down your so-called Mistress here. She decided to run, to abandon ship like the RAT she is, leaving you and her... BELOVED little slave sluts to fend for themselves.” She tsk-tsked. “Shameful behavior. I mean, if you’re going to go through all the trouble of having someone enslaved to your will, the least you can do is to look after them!”

Stepping closer to the chair-bound woman, she knelt on one knee, squatting face-to-face with her. “You know what ol’ Janet’s problem is, Sam? She doesn’t know what its like to have her brain melted... to have every last drop of willpower FUCKED out of you until its dripping down your thighs into a puddle on the floor.” Hearing this, Janet began writhing in a frenzy, trying to break free of her bindings. Omega Girl merely laughed. “Well, well, well. You have some fight left in your after all! And I thought I’d scared it all out of you when I hauled your elevator car back up to the top floor and peeled it open like a tin can! Ah, well... fun is fun... but I need you to calm down a bit so I can work.” Omega Girl’s eyes flashed, and a micro-blast of Omega Beams shone directly into Janet’s wide-opened eyes.

Janet’s struggles slowed, then stopped completely.

“MNNNGGGHHHH!! MNNHHHHGG MNNNGHHFF NYYUUUU NVVMMNN NYYUUU MNNNHHGGHH?!?” Samantha grunted loudly through her paralyzed mouth.

“What have I done to her?” Omega Girl interpreted. “The same thing I did to you, only instead of paralyzing her muscles, I paralyzed part of her brain.” She placed a hand gently against Janet’s sore cheek, and the former Mistress sighed, nuzzling into the caress. “Right now, her higher brain functions, her logic and reasoning, are completely impaired... kinda like the effect of drinking a few cases of Guinness followed by a few dozen shots of Tequila, only without the hangover. Unfortunately, the effect last MUCH much longer... but, well, she’d already told me everything about her connection to the slave auctions and what’s going on in Midas when I brought her out of the elevator, so it’s not as if I need her brain for anything important anymore.”

Sam grunted and groaned furiously, struggling in her bonds, trying desperately to prevent her Mistress’ further humiliation. She was helpless, utterly helpless, unable even to voice her pain and anger. Her reprogrammed mind told her she existed for one reason, and one reason only—to protect and serve the Woman seated before her. Her failure to do so not only served to humiliate her in turn, but threatened to destroy her very sense of self.

Which was just what Omega Girl wanted.

“Now then,” she said with a sneer, bending back the metal line holding Janet captive, “why don’t you be a good girl and crawl over there to dear sweet Samantha, and show her how affectionate you can be.”

Janet’s eyes fluttered softly. “MMmmm... aaaa... fection... ate?” Sliding drunkenly down to the carpet, she half-crawled, half-slithered over to the bed. Climbing up on the bed, she made her way slowly between Lightning’s bound spread thighs, a sleepy grin plastered on her face. “Mmmm... yeah... show Sammy... how aaaaffectionate... I can beeee...” With relish, she dove in, headfirst, ripping aside Sam’s panties, and working her tongue deep between the soft tender folds of her pussy.

Samantha, for her part, felt torn. On the one hand, to finally receive her Mistress’ complete and total attention was heavenly... the undiluted essence of her every pre-programmed dream and fantasy. And yet, her Mistress was being FORCED to do this, controlled and guided like the most helpless of slaves! Every part of her insisted that was WRONG; she wanted, needed, yearned to protect Her, to serve Her will, to destroy Omega Girl for doing this to her Mistress, and THEN to bask in her Mistress’ gratitude. It felt wrong, so very wrong... but ohhh goddess.. it feellss sooooo goooooodddddd...

Omega Girl watched her struggle dispassionately, knowing all too well the thoughts and feelings running through her mind. She felt no sympathy for her, though. If she were stronger, she wouldn’t be in this position, anyway... it’d be ME writhing around in a sexual frenzy, trying not to lose MY mind. At any rate, she’ll be better off once she finally breaks and submits to me. The end will justify the means.

“Mmmmm... yuummm,” Janet slurred softly between licks. She slid a hand down between her own thighs, rubbing violently. “OOhhh... wanna cum... need to cum...”

“UH, uh, uh,” Omega Girl chided, sending a small pulse into her arm to deaden it. “You know better than that. You only get to cum after you make cute little Sammi cum... and the harder you make HER cum, the better it’ll be when I let YOU cum.”

Janet groaned deeply, redoubling her efforts. Samantha closed her eyes, trying to focus on resisting the pleasant sensations flooding her system. A tingling sensation between her eyes caused them to open once more, and she looked up into Omega Girl’s smirking face. “It is inevitable, you know. You WILL cum, sooner or later. You can’t help yourself. The woman lapping away at your sex conditioned you to, mind body and soul. And the tingling you just felt was a little conditioning of my own... as soon as you cum, your mind will be shut down, your willpower will break, and I will bend your allegiance and loyalty for your Mistress where it belongs... to me.”

“Noooooo!” Samantha howled in denial. No longer defiant, it was a howl of despair as she acknowledged her fate even as she tried to her utmost to fight it. Her hips rose and fell of their own accord, stimulated by Janet’s dexterous digits and her extremely talented tongue. A squeeze and stroke along her ass was the only warning she received before a long slender finger wormed its way into that forbidden crevice as well. Sammi’s breathing hitched, a familiar fluttery feeling starting at the pit of her stomach, causing her toes to curl.

“Yes... cum for me,” Janet murmured softly, knowing the familiar signs all too well. “Cum for me, Sammi... cum hard for me... so I can cum even harder...”

That did it. Barely able to resist her Mistress’ loving touches, Lightning had no resistance at all against a direct command. Her cry of pleasure was joined instantly by Janet’s, as she too came in ecstasy. Sparkles danced before Samantha’s eyes as the wave of pleasure swept through her. Her vision wavered as the sight, sound, and knowledge that she had, even indirectly, caused her Mistress to climax caused her own pleasure to double. Drained, physically, mentally, emotionally, she had just enough energy left to glance up and see a blurry image of Omega Girl leaning towards her.

“Good. Good girl,” Omega Girl whispered softly, pointing a glowing finger towards her. “Don’t worry. Everything will be just fine from now on.”

“Fuck... you...” she managed weakly as her eyes slammed shut.

Omega Girl chuckled softly, as the sound of booted footsteps approaching from the hall. “Oh, you will. Maybe not right now, but trust me. You will.” Sighing deeply, she exited the bedroom, heading to the doorway to greet the visitors heading her way...

((end of chapter 8))