The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 2

by J. Darksong

Chapter 1: Queen’s Gambit

“So. What’s new with you, Lacie?”

The raven haired woman sighed deeply, leaning back against the couch. Her navy satin pumps crossed at her ankles, her foot tapping impatiently, causing her knee-length matching navy skirt to rise an fall, giving momentary glimpses of the tops of her thigh high flesh colored stockings. Her chest heaved, causing her 44DD’s to jiggle slightly. Pearly white teeth bit lightly on ruby-red lips, and big, brown, doe eyes glanced from her tightly clenched hands to the ceiling, to her feet... anywhere except at the face of the speaker.

Eva Snow sat patiently at her desk, letting her patient take her time. She knew exactly what was bothering Lacie Gilbertson; aside from years of training and practice as a licensed psychologist, she was also a 5th level psychic and telepath. She also sensed that Lacie knew that she knew, and it rankled slightly to be asked a question by someone who already knew the answer. Still, Eva waited patiently for Lacie to respond.

Lacie, for her part, bit down on her frustration, and took a cleansing breath. Eva was more than just her doctor, she was also a good friend. She knew that Eva had only the best in mind for her, and forcing Lacie to talk things out this way was the best way to help. At least, that’s what Eva kept insisting. To her own mind, she was more than half convinced the good doctor was secretly a sadist who enjoyed making her squirm.

When, several minutes later, Eva continued to sit there, saying nothing, merely awaiting an answer, Lacie broke down. “Okay! Alright! If you insist on doing things this way, then fine! You want to hear me say why I’m here, hmm? Okay then. Eugene and I had another fight.” She paused, but Eva merely nodded, so she continued.

“It’s been more than two years now since I took down the Mind Five. Aside from Dr Matthews, all of them are locked up safely behind bars. I’ll admit it... I was a little screwed up at the end of that whole fiasco. You should know—you helped me through it!”

Eva nodded, scribbling notes. In the aftermath of the Mind Five’s attack, Lacie’s psyche had been shredded to tatters. To this day, Eva didn’t see how Lacie had managed to hang on to her identity long enough to break free, let alone take out the most powerful psychic on the planet. The relentless brutal brainwashing she’d been subjected to had left her mind severely warped, to the point where she now desired, even craved, mental domination. A lot of psychic and psychotherapy had restored Lacie to her original self, more or less, but the dark desire to lose her will to a powerful Master or Mistress remained with her, just below the surface.

“It was the stupidest thing,” Lacie continued, her left foot tapping wildly, belaying her agitation. “We were at the grocery store, shopping to restock the pantry. Eugene picked up a frozen pizza from the frozen food section and added it to the cart. I don’t know why, but it pissed me off. I took the box out and returned it to the aisle, and told Gene that he didn’t need it, I was making Lasagna for dinner. Well, he walks back over and promptly puts the pizza back into the cart, saying he’ll have it for lunch the next day.” She sighed. “I really don’t see what the problem was, or why it grated my nerves so badly at the time, but I felt bound and determined not to let him walk out with that damned pizza. We argued, and I started shouting...” She sighed, “It was embarrassing... the store manager came and asked us to leave, and when we were outside, I yelled at Gene all over again for embarrassing me.”

Eva sighed softly. “But you DO realize, now, that it wasn’t his fault, don’t you? By your own words, you said that you were upset for no reason.”

Lacie’s hands clenched tight. “I KNOW!” she growled. “That’s the point! Even while it was happening, I felt myself.... losing control... but I couldn’t stop myself! I love Gene, Eva... I really do. And he’s been great, really... putting up with all my tantrums, being supportive... giving me... ahem... you know... when I need it.”

Eva hid a smile. As a way of relieving some of the tension brought in by her need to be dominated, Eva had suggested to Gene that he routinely give Lacie what she desired... namely, that he tie her down, render her helpless, and take her, dominantly and brutally. In the following months, mild-mannered Eugene had discovered a dark streak in himself, and learned that he derived as much pleasure from taking Lacie as she did in being taken. Eva herself felt a voyeuristic thrill during these sessions, seeing, an to an extent, experiencing the two of them going at it whenever Lacie relayed the details to her.

“It’s just... lately, it doesn’t seem like its ever enough. I mean, I realize, after the fact, that all these fights I’m having with Gene—that I’m STARTING with Gene,” she amended, “are just ways of provoking him, making him angry, trying to get him to put me in my place... dominate me.” She closed her eyes and shuddered. “But Gene only shows that side of him in the bedroom, not in our every day life. That’s why I feel so out of control! It’s one thing to know what I’m doing when I do it... its another thing altogether to be able to stop it.”

Eva frowned slightly. Something was amiss, something besides the trouble at home with her fiancé. Whatever it was, Lacie was keeping it well contained, so much so that a surface scan of her mind revealed nothing. Debating on whether to fully enter her mind and see what she was hiding, or to try and coax her into speaking, Eva decided on the latter. Sitting up, she removed her glasses, rubbing them against her blouse. “Is there anything else you feel you need to talk to me about, Lacie?” Eva prompted. “Something more... disturbing... something you want to get off your chest.”

Lacie’s hands were clenched so tight her knuckles were pale as ice. Finally, with a deep sigh, she turned to face Eva. “Last week when I went after those car thieves, I found out who their boss was... and tracked him down to his lair. Turns out the men were being controlled by that demented electronics whiz, Tinker. Everyone knows that I stormed the warehouse, destroyed Tinker’s control station, and took out his small army of thugs for the police to capture.” She swallowed noisily. “What everyone DOESN’T know is that I went in there knowing who I was facing... and hoping he would defeat me.”

Eva shook her head, “Lacie... no... you don’t mean it?”

“I do. I stood outside the warehouse shuddering for, like, half an hour. In my mind, I just kept flashing back to my time as a mindless drone for the Mind Five. Half of me was disgusted by it, the other half was craving it desperately. Then, a small voice in my head told me that if I wasn’t on my guard, I might end up enslaved like the rest of Tinker’s drones.” She closed her eyes. “Eva... God... before I realized what I was doing, I had burst into the warehouse. The thugs... they fired back at me... and I just stood there, frozen up, unable to decide what to do. A few minutes later, Tinker popped up... his Mindwiper 2000X pointed at me... and for a long moment, I considered lowering my Omega Field, letting the ray strike me fully... and let it erase my mind, empty my will, twist my brain until I was his obedient little lapdog.”

Eva was shuddering as well. Caught up in the story now, Lacie had lowered her guard, letting Eva see and feel fully what she’d felt at that moment. Her skin was flushed, and her thighs were slick, her arousal growing to match Lacie’s. Realizing how close she was to losing it, she quickly disconnected, putting some mental space between her and her patient. “But... but you managed to resist temptation,” Eva pointed out.

“It was still a near thing,” Lacie admitted, looking up at the ceiling again. “I was remembering how good it felt being under someone else’s control... how liberating... but then Gene’s face flashed before my eyes. Eugene. And THEN I remembered the other side of the coin, how unable I’d been to keep from hurting the innocent, how I’d nearly killed the man I loved... how I was milliseconds away from betraying his trust in me just to regain that incredible feeling of mindless obedience!”

Eva considered. This latest revelation revealed that things were more serious than she’d anticipated. Having Eugene around to submit to had helped to curb that dark wellspring of need within Lacie’s psyche, but at the same time, the need, while lessened, had been polarized... compacted... focused. Instead of a vague need to be dominated all the time, she had developed a lesser but more focused desire to have her mind and willpower usurped.

How could something like this develop right under my nose without my realizing it? Eva asked herself. I’m better than this... I should have caught this LONG before it got so far that she’d hesitate in a battle situation! Shit... maybe the fact that she’s a friend is making me lose my objectiveness.

Out loud, she said, “The important thing is that you DIDN’T give in to that feeling, Lacie. You managed to fight it off... resist it. That’s what you have to keep telling yourself... that YOU control those feelings, they don’t control you. You’re a super hero, Lacie... you’re Omega Girl! You have beaten some of the toughest foes on the planet. You can beat this.”

Lacie turned to look at her friend again. “You really think so?”

“I’m positive. I kind of wish you hadn’t waited until now to tell me about this incident... but you DID tell me about it. No matter how embarrassing or shameful it felt to talk to me about this, the bottom line is that you did. You faced your demon head on... and you’ll find that facing it head on will give you the strength you need to endure.”

Lacie sighed softly, relaxing a bit more, most of the nervous energy she’d kept bottled up inside dispersing. “You have no idea how much I needed to hear that, Eva.” Then, suddenly, she laughed. “Wait, I guess you DO know... after all, you’re psychic.”

Both women shared a much needed laugh. “Well, I guess my time’s about up now. How about we go to lunch?”

Eva slipped her pumps back onto her feet and stood up from her desk. “Sure, sounds good. Oh, and you’re buying.”

Lacie blinked. “Me? Why me?”

Eva smirked. “Well, it’s not as if I’m charging you for these visits, you know.”

“Hey, you owed me one for saving your neck from Baron Dread last year, remember?”

Eva shook her head. “I said ‘ONE’, dear. You’ve been coming to me for more than 3 months now! Do you have any idea how much I usually charge my patients?”

“Enough that you should be able to pay for lunch,” Lacie retorted, good-naturedly. “After all, you’re a doctor, I’m a school teacher, for goodness sakes!”

“A college professor,” Eva ammended, grabbing her purse.

“Still a school teacher,” Lacie insisted, following her friend out the door.

The pretty redhead at the desk outside the office glanced up as the two women exited. “Oh, leaving, Dr. Snow?”

“Yes, Melissa,” Eva replied. “Ms. Gilbertson and I are going to lunch now... her treat.” Ignoring the glib look Lacie shot her, she continued. “I should be back in a little after two. Hold my calls til I return...” She frowned, then added, “and I’ll call you to let you know if something... er... unexpected comes up.”

Melissa cocked an eyebrow, but merely shrugged. “As you wish, Doctor. Have a good lunch.”

The secretary waited for several minutes after the two had departed. Then she stood up, walked into the session room, slipped underneath the doctor’s desk, and removed the long-play cassette recorder she’d hidden there at the beginning of the day. Shutting off the recorder, she walked stiffly back to the front office, and, picking up the phone, dialed a long series of numbers, then immediately hung up. A few seconds later, her pager went off. Picking up the phone again, she dialed the numbers displayed on her pager, and held the phone up to her ear. She stared ahead blankly, answering “yes” and “no” whenever prompted. The voice spoke to her for several minutes, and she removed the cassette from the recorder, placed it into an already-prepared manila envelope, and sealed it. With one final “yes”, she hung up the phone.

The instant the phone hit the cradle again, Melissa’s glazed eyes widened. A low deep moan rose in her throat as her head went back. Squeezing her breasts through her blouse, Melissa grunted loudly, shaking as a massive orgasm swept through her body. Had anyone been in the room, they would have been able to make out the low deep chant she uttered with every pleasure-filled pulse: “Thank-you-Doc-tor... thank-you-Doc-tor... Thank-You-Doc-Tor! Thaaannnkkk-Yyyooouuu-Doocccc-TOOORRRRRRRR!!” With one last mighty spasm, Melissa collapsed in her chair, utterly spent. She whispered a final “Thank you, Doctor,” picked up the sealed envelope, and carried it downstairs to the office mailbox. As soon as the envelope disappeared, Melissa blinked.

“Huh? Wha... how did I get downstairs... oh... oh yeah... I was looking... for something?” She thought for a moment, then shrugged. I am SO scatterbrained sometimes, she berated herself. I’m forever going downstairs to get something, only to forget what I was looking for once I arrive. Maybe I should start leaving myself post-it notes.

* * *

Eugene Frasier scowled at the LCD readout flashing in his helmet. :Warning- Power levels critical. System failure imminent,: the computerized voice spoke in his ear. :Warning- Power levels critical. System failure imminent.”

“I know,” he grunted softly, as he turned in mid-air, dodging a fiery blast of energy, and returning fire with his gauntlet repulsor cannons at the same time. His adversary, caught off guard, took the blow square in the jaw. Scarlet Cyclone let out a loud cry as his electronic systems crashed, and he began to plummet towards the ground far below. Armor Man debated for half a second, then with a sigh, dove after him. Cutting his boot jets to save power, he dove straight towards the falling villain, waiting until he made contact before starting his flight system.

“UGGGGHHHHH!” he grunted, as the extra added weight of the heavily armored villain caused him to continue downward despite the powerful thrust of his jets. :Warning- Power levels critical,: his onboard computer tolled on calmly, :System fa—:

“Shut up, ye damned machine!” Eugene yelled back, in frustration. “I bloody well ken the power is low! Computer, discontinue the thrice damned alerts!” The computer acknowledged, suspending the alert notice. Taking a deep breath, going over the numbers in his head one last time, he switched off the life support features of the suit, and activated a 10 second maximum thrust burn as the ground came into view. Their momentum slowed to a crawl, then stopped, less than a foot from the concrete. Power expended, he released the unconscious villain, then all but collapsed next to him.

Breathing deeply, Eugene removed his helmet, and sighed, glancing around. Sand and desert surrounded him for miles; when Scarlet Cyclone had attacked, he’d known he would have to lure the mechanized villain away from the city to fight him, but he hadn’t realized until now just how far the fight had brought them. “Ah, shit,” he grumbled. “At least I kept him from wiping out the Senator’s motorcade like he’d planned. Gonna be a long walk back to civilization, though.” He glanced down at the Scarlet Cyclone, his armored battle suit emitting sparks from the cracked and damaged chest plate.

Hmmm. Then again, maybe not. I highly doubt the ‘comrade’ will mind if I siphon off a wee bit of power from his suit to power my own, especially if it saves him a long walk back to the state prison. Tapping a few keys on his gauntlet, he extended a cable line down to the crimson colored battle suit. A small flash of light accompanied the connection, and within a few seconds, Eugene’s systems began coming back online.

Ah. Much better. Wasnae really looking forward to a long march in the desert in a tin can without air conditioning. Scanning his helmet’s heads-up LCD, he frowned. The screen seemed slightly distorted and grainy. Ah no. Hope it wasn’t damaged in the fight. Takes forever to calibrate those things. Sliding the helmet back into place, he focused harder on the display, making out the power level despite the distortion. Hmmm. Forty-two percent and rising. Not too bad. I guess I can deal with the display when I get back home; its annoying, but a small price to pay not to have to walk 30 miles back to town.

Within another five minutes, Armor Man was fully powered up again. Lifting the captured supervillian with ease, he activated his jet boots, and rocketed back towards town. By now, he no longer noticed the display at all, all but ignoring the slight distortion now. Had he remembered, he might have reactived the onboard computer’s voice mode, which would have informed him of his suit’s status. As it stood, the computer continued its unacknowledged alert silently.

:Warning- carrier wave detected during power exchange. Onboard system status infected with unknown virus. Visual data systems affected.:

* * *

The ground shook outside Vincetti’s Italian restaurant. Lacie stopped in mid-sentence, frowning. Just outside the window, a crowd of people were running by, screaming in terror. Her hand clenched tight into a fist, but before she could get up from her chair, Eva placed a hand over hers. “Wait a second,” she said, eyes closed. “You’re not alone here, remember? Let me assess the situation before you go running off. Let’s see what’s going on outside.”

Extending her mind probe outwards, the psychic known as Whitewash viewed the scene from the eyes and minds of the people running. Pushing through the fear and terror, she gleaned the source of the disturbance, though she was nearly stunned with disbelief. Opening her eyes, she glanced at her friend. “You’re not going to believe this one.”

Lacie smirked. “C’mon. We live in the big city! Super heroes in tights swoop in out of nowhere to save the day from crazed maniacs in weird costumes, giant robots, and mad scientists wielding death rays. We’ve seen it all. What could possibly be so far fetched?”

A loud piercing howl rang out, silencing the conversation inside the restaurant. Eva twitched an eyebrow. “There’s your answer—a whole pack of them. Werewolves.” Just then, a huge, furry, wolf-headed creature rushed by the window, scampering on two legs.

Lacie blinked. “Did... did you just see that? I don’t believe it!”

Eva smirked in reply. “Told ya so.”

Lacie frowned. “C’mon. This is serious. We need to do something!”

“Okay. Do you think the restaurant will let us use their good silverware?”

Scowling, Lacie rose to her feet. “You can make jokes at a time like this? Fine. I’m going out to stop this before someone gets hurt.” Without waiting for a response, she ran through the crowd of frightened patrons into the bathroom. A bright flash of light shone through the closed door, and seconds later, Omega Girl streaked from the open window into the street.

Glancing around, she quickly accessed the situation. Three large, brown-furred wolf-men were causing chaos, growling, snarling, chasing the panicked people through the streets. One of them leaped atop a yellow cab, crushing it, Another car, seeing this, slammed on its brakes, skidding helplessly towards it. The wolf-man growled loudly, but instead of leaping away, it waited until the car was inches from it, then lashed out, sending the vehicle and driver careening sideways into a building.

Okay. So, they’re strong. Really strong. Guess that rules out the ‘guy-in-a-Halloween-mask-pulling-a-prank’ theory. They seem bent on just... mindless violence. Despite all the chaos and damage they’re doing, they don’t seem to be attacking anyone, more like... like they’re herding them!

Indeed, the three beast-men were systematically leading the people towards the city library building, snapping and lashing out at anyone who tried to go in a different direction. A trap, Whitewash spoke into her mind. Looks like our friends are not as dumb and bestial as they look; there’s obviously a human intelligence guiding them.

What do they want? Can you read their minds to see what they’re doing? Omega Girl thought back.

A pause. No. A human intelligence is guiding them, alright, but its not their own. Their minds are too... chaotic. More images and feelings than actual words of thoughts. Ugh. It’s giving me a migraine trying to wade through this mess... but I am getting what feels like a mental echo... someone else’s mind guiding theirs... leading them like dogs on a leash.

Omega Girl nodded. “Then I guess it’s time these ‘pups’ had some obedience training... Omega Girl style.”

A young blonde woman screamed, too frozen in panic to run with the others. One of the beast spied her, and turned, snarling. The girl stood there, shuddering, rooted to the spot, eyes closed, softly whispering prayers, as he beast reared back a sharp clawed hand. “OOOOWWWWWRRRRLLLLL!!” It yelped in pain, whirling around, only to be hit again with twin beams of light.

“Uh, uh, uh,” Omega Girl cried out in a loud voice. “If you guys can’t play nicely, you’ll just have to go in ‘time out’.”

The other two creatures turned as well, leaving the scrambling masses, turning to face the interloper that had dared to attack one of their number. They took a step forward, only to stop as the first werewolf growled back at them. Facing Omega Girl again, he snarled, showing his teeth, slowly circling around her flank.

Lacie glanced at the two others, watching. “I get it. You must be the Alpha of the pack. Wanting to prove your machismo by facing me, one on one?” She smirked. “Alright. I could use the work out. Let’s see what you’ve got, Ugly!”

The beast huffed, almost as if indignant at being called ugly. Stalking around on four legs, it suddenly reared up, lashing out with a brutal slash that would have easily decapitated Omega Girl—had it connected. Lacie dodged with inches to spare, striking back with a rocket punch of her own to the gut. The beast yelped, more in surprise than in pain, and snarled again, stepping back, looking his opponent over again.

Looks like you got his attention with that one, Whitewash smirked in her head. Don’t hold back, Omega Girl. These things are really tough, and really resilient. I saw some of what happened before you came out to face then—a beat cop pulled his gun and emptied it into that one you’re fighting now. He might as well have been shooting blanks.

Suddenly, the creature attacked again, going low this time, and taking a gash out of Omega Girl’s costume across her stomach. Eeep! Close one. He almost disemboweled me! Placing a hand along the rips, she drew it back to find it wet with her blood. Growling herself, Omega Girl went on the offensive. Swinging, she caught a glancing blow against its temple, causing it to twist slightly to the side. Not giving it a chance to recover, she barreled back with a left-handed haymaker, striking him square in the jaw. The beast groaned, falling back onto its back with a loud thump... only to roll back over and kick out with its hind feet.

“Ah!” Omega Girl cried out as sharp nails cut across her calves. She leaped back, angrily, temper flaring up. “You little bastard! You don’t know when to quit do you?” Rearing back, focusing her Omega Field, Lacie shot forward, propelling herself at near super sonic speeds. The punch again hit the mark, catching the beast square in the gut, and Lacie felt the sharp snap and crackle of rib bones breaking. Not pausing, she followed up with a quick flurry of powerful blows to the head, finishing with an uppercut that knocked two of the creature’s large fangs free, and sent the creature flying back thirty feet into a parked car.

Breathing deeply, she turned to face the other two creatures. “Okay. Who’s next?”

The sound of crumpling metal was the only warning she had. Whirling around, Omega Girl had just enough time to fire a concentrated Omega Blast at the mangled BMW hurtling towards her to veer it off to the side. Thirty feet away, the creature stood, snarling. It let out a loud howl of rage, then sprinted back towards her.

Dammit! she thought furiously. He just keeps coming! I hit him hard enough to smash a mountain, and seconds later, he’s back up on his feet and throwing cars at me!

Need some help? Whitewash asked, seemingly amused.

Yes, dammit! Omega Girl thought back furiously. How the HELL do you beat something that takes the best I can dish out, and just get right back up?!?

“With this,” Whitewash replied, stepping out seemingly from thin air. She tossed a small shiny object towards her, and then disappeared again. Omega Girl caught it, and glanced down at the—

Butter knife?!? she thought back, exasperated beyond relief.

A SILVER butter knife, Eva amended. Unlike you, dear, I took the time to get properly prepared before I left.

Any sarcastic reply she might have made was cut off as the beast reached her. With no other option left, Lacie steeled herself for the charge, and thrust out with the silver blade. The point pierced hide and flesh, and in an instant the creature’s momentum stopped. A look of surprise and shock registered faintly on its face, as it slowly slumped to the ground. Before her eyes, Omega Girl watched in awe as the lumbering form shrank in on itself. The thick course fur thinned away, revealing pale white skin, and the huge wolf’s maw flattened and reformed into a human face.

The other two werewolves growled low, catching Lacie’s attention. Moving past her, they picked up their comrade, and ran, heading back towards from where they’d come. Omega Girl merely stood there, stunned, watching them leave. A hand on her shoulder finally shook her from her state, and she whirled back around, expected another attack.

“Hey! Watch it!” Whitewash protested. “It’s just me! I went to check on the people inside the library. Aside from a few minor scrapes and bruises, everyone is fine. No fatalities.” She frowned, glancing around. “So, what happened to the furry bunch?”

“I...” she shook her head. “They ran away.”

Eva blinked. “You let them get away? After all that effort stopping them, you let them just walk away?”

Lacie shook her head. “Sorry. I was distracted...” She turned to face her friend. “Eva... this just doesn’t make sense.”

“Tell me about it.”

Sigh. “No, I mean all of it. Three werewolves just appear in the middle of the city and go on a rampage, but no one is hurt? They herd everyone up and lead them towards the library, and then leave them alone? And even though three are three of them, only one of them actually fights me, while the other two watch?” She gestured at her clothing. “And not to knock my own self worth or anything, but I get the feeling he was pulling his punches... that he could have fought me a lot harder than he did.”

Whitewssh frowned. “You think this was all just a test of some kind? But why? And by whom?”

“Whoever was controlling that pack.” Lacie sighed deeply. “But that’s not the most disturbing thing.”

“What could be more disturbing than all of this?” Eva asked with a shrug.

“That werewolf I fought,” Lacie replied, looking down at the blood splatter on the asphalt. “When I stabbed him with the knife—thank you, by the way, it actually worked—when I stabbed him, he... he CHANGED. He went back to normal.” Squatting down in the street, she looked up at her friend. “He wasn’t some supervillian on a rampage, Eva. When he changed back, I recognized him. It... it was Newton.” She shook her head. “That werewolf was a Super. Eva.... he was one of us!”

<<to be continued...>>