The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 2

by J. Darksong

Chapter 6: The Albinn Counter

Life support remaining: Thirteen minutes—

Eugene Frasier panted deeply despite the temperate fresh air flowing through his suit’s oxygen filters. His right arm ached terribly, and he was fairly certain his wrist was black and blue from the effort he was expending. A sidelong glance at the life support monitor showed thirteen minutes.

Hope I finish by then, he thought dimly. A sudden urge to laugh washed over him, but he repressed it. The very idea... hoping I finish in time to electrocute myself, and possibly drown myself, before I run out of air and die of asphyxiation.

Wrenching his gauntlet again, he forced his fingers to open and close, using the secure-grip tips of his fingers like scissors, cutting through layer after layer of rubber and plastic insulation, trying to unearth the copper wiring inside. The muscles in his arms burned from the effort, but he continued on, ever mindful that time was quickly running out.

* * *

Officer Sarah Miller groaned deeply. Her head was swimming, and it was an effort to keep standing, hands by her sides, instead of at her breasts, or worse, her crotch. Her mouth was dry, and her palms were sweaty. She felt hot and fevered, despite the cool air blowing against her naked flesh. She risked a glanced at her partner, Matt Roberts, for help, only to avert her eyes. The sight of her raven haired partner sitting naked, cross-legged on the floor, idly stroking his manhood while staring blankly at a spinning cardboard spiral was aiding her arousal... but doing nothing for her current situation.

She and her partner had responded to an emergency call at the Gilbertson residence, alerted by a concerned EMT dispatcher unable to reach the two paramedics sent out earlier. The ambulance had sat just where it had been left by the two workers, the back doors left wide open in their haste to reach their patient. Sensing trouble, they’d drawn their weapons, and entered the house, wary and cautious... but not cautious enough.

Opening the door, Sarah had been shocked to find the two female paramedics nude and writhing, engaged in sexual congress, each avidly licking at the other’s wet needy snatch. Both policemen had been so stunned at the sight that they completely missed Mr. Happy standing just beside the door. A loud pop, followed by an explosion of sweet smelling gas, and the guns had dropped to the floor, all but forgotten.

They’d been putty in his hands after that. Not wanting to share, just yet, Mr. Happy had put Matt into ‘stasis’ for the time being, instructing him to ‘stare at the pretty swirls until I’m ready for you’. Sarah, he’d commanded to strip, and feeling the affects of the gas, she’d done so, eagerly. She knew it was wrong, knew that she was in serious trouble, but the overwhelming need for sex pushed rescue and escape to minor concerns at best. To her disappointment and relief, Mr. Happy had taken hold of the lovely redhead, pulling her away from the equally buxom brunette, who immediately sighed and passed out. Pressing the redhead down to the ground, he spread her legs wide, and took her right there, in the middle of the living room floor.

“I’ll get to you in a moment, my dear,” he’d replied over his shoulder, wearing his sadistic grin. “For now, just stand there and watch, and treat yourself to a little preview of what’s to cum.”

I can’t do this! she thought desperately. I can’t just stand here and let this madman have his way with me! It’s wrong... he’s a criminal... dammit... I’ve got to get a hold of myself... I’m married for Pete’s sake! A surge of warmth flooded her as she recalled her husband Martin’s face, pushing her arousal even higher. No... can’t give in... need to get out of here... get some fresh air... so I can think clearly... ohhhh I need help... need... mmmmm... need something deep in my hot aching snatch... that would feel sooo good! A wayward hand crept down to her soft downy blonde fuzz, spiking her pleasure and addling her thoughts.

Nnnnnoooooo! she cried inwardly, forcing her hand away with what remained of her willpower. Can’t do this... have to fight... have to be strong... God, I wish Martin were here... Sarah’s clit jumped at the thought of her husband, remembering how she’d said goodbye to him before heading in to the station for work this evening. The image of his hard, thick cock popped unbidden into her mind, and she moaned, her hand slipping back to her crotch. Her eyes fluttered, and she nearly swooned, imagining his hands caressing her, his rough beard stroking her cheek, his hard and ready dick teasing her pussy lips the way he loved to do just before ramming deep inside her...

With a groan, she slid three fingers into her slippery snatch, letting the pleasure consume her. Martin, baby, I’ll try and hang on as long as I can, she prayed desperately, as the sheer force of sexual pleasure wiped away the last of her thoughts. But I can’t hold out forever. Forgive me... I just hope help reaches me in time...

* * *
“Y’all gon’ make me lose my mind... up in HERE... up in here...
Y’all gon’ make me go all out... up in here... UP in here...
Y’all gon’ make me act a FOOL... up in HERE... up in here...
Y’all gon’ make me lose my cool up in here... UP in here...”

Parker Jeffrey Albinn groaned loud enough to make overshadow the music pumping away inside Amber Reyes’ private chambers. With the sensations coming from rigid, throbbing cock, he could certainly sympathize with DMX. Certainly not a virgin at twenty years old, nevertheless Parker had never been with an older, experienced woman before... definitely not a woman with the superhuman stamina and sex drive of a raging beast. He’d THOUGHT he was hard beforehand, watching his aunt Eva writhe naked at Amber’s touch. He’d THOUGHT he was hard as the sexy werewolf slid out of her silky red dress, baring her womanly charms to the fullest. He’d THOUGHT he was hard as she, aunt Eva, and a now likewise naked Omega Girl had stripped him naked, before sending them away to have a private session alone with him.

But when Amber had sunk to her knees before him, and wrapped her hot erotic lips around his cock, he’d quickly discovered he didn’t know the meaning of the word.

“AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!” he cried as he came yet again, unloading a seemingly endless supply of his seed into Amber’s hot velvet cunt, jumpstarting her orgasm, causing her legs to wrap around his back and clench tight, driving him even deeper. The haughty, self-assured woman lost all pretense of control then, letting out a mighty scream herself. They shook and shuddered together, locked in a rictus of pleasurable copulation until finally, at last, the wave reseeded. Amber, panting softly, gasped suddenly, as she felt her would-be thrall once again rise to the challenge, feeling him grow within her slick dripping pussy for the fifth time.

“A... Amazing!” she said with wonder. “Never... mmmmmmmmmm! Never have I encountered... a man with such... oooooohhhhH! Such... unbridled vitality!! Never have I found... a man who could... uuuuugghhhnnnn!! who could keep up with me!! Yess... yyeeessss... fill me again!! Fuck me, Parker! Fuck me harder, deeper... make me scream again, and again, and again!!”

Parker, for his part, was just as surprised as Amber. True, he was more turned on by recent events than he’d ever been in his life... but he was certainly NOT the Energizer bunny! Damn! Where did THIS come from?!? Not that I’m complaining, but if I’d known I was such a super stud, I wouldn’t have had to go to the Senior Prom by myself! After cumming once in her mouth, and five times in her... well... pussy... SHIT... make that six... I should be unconscious, but—hell, I’m not even going soft this time—and I feel like I could do this for hours... FUCK... all this energy... Eyes widened, he realized. Energy! The music!! The hi-def sound system she’s playing my CD on is recharging my batteries the instant they begin to droop! Hell, I probably COULD go for hours like this...

Amber screamed, digging her nails deep into his back, leaving yet another criss-cross lattice of scratches. He considered for a moment or two. Well, assuming I don’t pass out from blood loss, or dehydration, or have a stroke or something. My body can’t live indefinitely off nothing but music, after all.

Thankfully, however, it was Amber than ran out of steam. With one last scream of pleasure, she sighed, her eyes fluttering, as she went limp in his arms. Breathing deeply, Parker clutched her gently, enjoying the moment, before launching into the next phase of his hastily thought up plan. ::Amber? Amber Reyes? Can you hear me?:: he spoke in his low subsonic range. The sleeping werewolf sighed softly, murmuring an affirmative. Cool. It DOES work. Guess they have to be asleep to be responsive, though... I’ll have to remember that later, if I make it out of this alive.

::Amber, listen very closely. There is something you must do. I want you to call your thrall Eva to you. Summon her here, command her to release Omega Girl completely from her control, then command her to sleep.:: Crossing his fingers, Parker held his breath. Would it work? Eva would undoubtedly be suspicious about being commanded to release control of Omega Girl’s mind, hence his need to have Amber command her to sleep once it was done. He wished he could have Amber release his Aunt as well, except she wasn’t being controlled that way. If the research he’d done on werewolves (comic books) was correct, the only way to free Eva would be to destroy the Mistress who had enslaved her.

And I don’t think I could do that, he admitted to himself, looking down at her sleeping form. Not after what we just shared. Plus, I don’t kill. Sigh. At any rate, we don’t have enough time to sort all this out right now. Omega Girl has just...SHIT!! Eight minutes left! SHIT! I’m out of time. If this doesn’t work—

Just then, the door opened, and Eva walked in, Lacey following docilely behind. “You called for me, Mistress? Hmm?” She frowned. “She’s asleep? Then... how did I sense she wanted us both here right now?”

::Now, Amber! Command your thrall to obey... make her release Omega Girl, and then command her to sleep!::

Eva, eyes narrowing, read the thoughts even as the words were spoken. She opened her mouth to speak, but her Mistress spoke first. “Mmmm... Eva... thrall..” yawn “obey... release Omega Girl... from your control... then sleep... sleep...” she whispered, drifting back to sleep herself. Eva gasped, eyes wide. She felt her mind instantly obey, as always, instinct overriding her own control. Her power lashed out like a whip, shattering the bonds holding Lacey’s conscious mind in limbo, before snapping again, rousing her back to full consciousness. Her eyes slammed shut then, just as Lacey’s opened, blinking in confusion. Parker reached out and caught his aunt as she fell, laying her gently beside her sleeping Mistress.

“Wh.. What? What happened? Where am I?” Lacey asked, looking around. “How did I get here?” She gasped. “And WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CLO—”

Parker clamped a hand over her mouth. “SHHHHH!!” he hissed, pointing to the two women sleeping just a few feet away. Eyes widened, she nodded. Parker released his hand, gesturing for them to leave. Lacey nodded, following the young man out of the room. As soon as the door closed, the questions began.

“What happened to us?” she asked, barely containing the need to shudder. “The last thing I remember... was facing Whitewash just outside the elevator...”

Parker sighed softly. “Well... you can probably guess what happened. She took control of your mind. Auntie put the whammy on ya, then she went all claws and fangs and came after me. I did a hi-pitched whistle to drive her off, so she countered by making you fight me.” He frowned, staring at her intently. “By the way, how are you feeling? I gave you a pretty good knock back there. Are you all right?”

Far from it, Lacie thought dismally. I don’t remember what happened, what I did while I was being controlled, but I remember the feeling... the... pleasure... of being totally open and helpless, all too well. Out loud, she shook her head. “I’ll manage. So, how did you manage to save me? And... what happened to our clothes?”

“Oh, that.” Parker sighed softly, relaying the incident, as he handed her back her black leather costume, and slipped into his scarlet one. “And then you came to, and I lead you outta there,” he finished, dressed once more. “To be honest, though, I really didn’t have an actual plan when I said YES to Madame Lupa. If she’d been more insistent about biting me and turning me into one of her minions and less insistent on the sex, this might have turned out a lot differently.” He glanced at his watch. “SHIT! We’ve got just eight minutes left to reach the penthouse and finish this once and for all.”

He turned to run for the stairs, only to pause, seeing Omega Girl not following. “Huh? What’s wrong? Didn’t ya hear me? We gotta move!”

Lacey sighed deeply. “Sonic, I’m... I’m not sure I should go with you.”

Parker frowned. “What’s this all about?”

“You know what its about. You saw... saw the way I...” Omega Girl swallowed. “If Whitewash gets her claws back into me again, you won’t be able to bring me back. After all I’ve gone through, I’m surprised there was anything left to bring back this time.” She looked him square in the eye. “I’m not a super heroine anymore, Parker. I’m... I’m damaged goods.”

“BULLSHIT!”

Lacey blinked, taken aback by the violence of his statement. “You are Omega Girl! You always put your ass on the line to save people, all the time, fighting impossible odds... like that battle with Dr. Atoms a few years back... or that brawl with Mad Bomber Joe... or that epic clash with Size-Moe, when he tried to shrink the entire city!” He shook his head. “You risk your neck all the time, for complete strangers... and its what you do—what WE do, because we’re heroes. Its part of the job!! But this time, the stakes are higher. It’s not just strangers in danger here, its people you know and care about. People you LOVE! Your friends. Your fiancé. Your father.” Glaring at her, he shouted, “Are you just going to turn your back on them NOW after coming so far to save them?”

Omega Girl stood for a long moment, taking in his words. Then with a resigned breath, she sprinted towards the stairs. “Well?” she called behind her back, not stopping. “As you said, we’ve got little more than seven minutes left to end this. C’mon. Just one more floor to go!”

Smirking, Super Sonic sprinted right behind her. “Now THAT’S the Omega Girl I grew up admiring! Let’s do this!”

Climbing, running nearly full out, the two weary heroes reached the top floor in seconds. Glancing around the foyer, their attention was held by the large glass view screen slowly emerging from the far wall. The screen cleared, and Dr. Feelgood’s image filled the wall.

“Ah, Omega Girl... or should I say, Lacie Ann Gilbertson? So nice to see you made it. Good... good... for a moment there, I’d thought the distractions I’d provided you with were too much for you.” He chuckled evilly. “Or maybe they would have been, if your funny little SIDEKICK in red hadn’t shown up to come to your aid.” He scowled briefly. “All my well made plans, nearly ruined, by an upstart wanna-be in red tights! The indignity of it all!” Sigh. “Oh well... You did manage to make it here. And with a few minutes to spare... in true hero style.”

“Save it, Doctor,” Lacey growled. “I’ve played your twisted little game, and I survived. I made it to the penthouse. Now, let my family and friends go!”

The man on the view screen seemed to consider for a moment. “No. I think not.” He laughed madly at Omega Girl’s expression. “What? You didn’t think I would just set them free, unharmed, just because you managed to survive a few of my traps, did you? I’m the VILLAN! HELLO?” He laughed again, obviously enjoying their pain.

“Damn you!” Omega Girl shouted back. “You’re going to release them, now... if I have to find you and beat their freedom out of you!”

“Well, you’re more than welcome to try, my dear,” the demented doctor replied, still grinning. “And you don’t have to go far. I’m in the next room, just behind this view screen. You want me, come and get me.”

“Gladly!” Super Sonic retorted, walking forward, a glowing hand pointed towards the view screen. “Personally, all that blah, blah, blahing is getting on my nerves! I can’t wait to shut you up once and for all!”

Focusing his powers, he let loose a blast of compression energy, intending to shatter the screen and reveal the hidden door. The beam struck the glass screen and—

Fizzled.

“What the hell?!?” Holding out both hands, Parker fired a second volley.... or rather, attempted to. “Ah, man, what gives? My blaster ain’t blasting. My powers! They’re GONE!!!”

Concerned, Lacey extended a hand as well, focusing her energy, feeling her power build... only to dissipate before it truly even formed. She felt it then, a steady drain, as if something was literally sucking the energy out of her. She gasped, stumbling slightly, a dim pale light illuminating her features. Within seconds, the light, too, had faded, and she found herself returned to her normal self, wearing her regular street clothes.

“Ah, silly me,” the Doctor called out from the view screen, which slowly rose back into the ceiling. “Did I forget to mention that I’d included one more small obstacle in your quest?” The view screen lifted, revealing an auburn-haired woman, dressed in a dark grey skintight bodysuit, holding a long wooden staff. Her face was uncovered, allowing her natural beauty to shine forth. Her lips, deep red, and kissable, were set in a scowl, however, and her soft green eyes were narrowed, as she stared at the two heroes. “Omega Girl,” the doctor’s voice called out, just before the view screen completely vanished, “meet my greatest disciple, my protégé, and my new secret weapon: Syphon!”

Maddison Jeffries stepped forward, staff held in a relaxed posture. She glared with unfiltered hatred at the dark haired woman before her. This was it: the reason for her existence, the moment of her destiny. She had been born, molded, crafted and shaped into the perfect weapon just for this fight, for this purpose.

To destroy Omega Girl.

“Omega Girl,” she said in a loud clear voice. “If you want to reach my mentor, you will have to go through me.”

<<to be continued...>>