The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 2

by J. Darksong

Chapter 7: In Check

Super Sonic glanced at Omega Girl, and nodded. “I’ll keep her busy!” he yelled, charging straight towards the grey clad woman. “You sneak inside and take down the Doc—”

A sharp rap to the skull with Syphon’s wooden staff cut Parker off in mid-sentence. He fell down to his knees, seeing stars. “Sonic!” Omega Girl cried out, seeing her comrade fall. She took a step towards him, but Syphon thrust out her staff, cutting her off. Reaching down, she grabbed the stunned youth by his left arm.

“You seem distracted, Omega Girl,” Syphon replied calmly, half dragging, half carrying Parker over towards a nearby window. “Your fight is with me. I’ve waited for too long to let this fight be interrupted by uninvited visitors.” Lashing out with her staff, she shattered the window pane. Lifting Parker to his feet, she stared directly into Lacie’s eyes. “I want you to give me your all, to fight me with every ounce of your power, your strength, your determination. I want you to go all out, holding nothing back. This man is a distraction.” With a brutal shove, she pushed Parker out the window of the high rise.

“NOOOOO!!” Lacie screamed, rushing towards the window. Syphon turned, pulling the edge of her staff up and out, striking her opponent right in the abdomen. The older girl grunted, pulling back, clutching her stomach. Even without her powers, her body’s physiology was much tougher and stronger than the average person. Still, the blow hurt, pushing her back, making her contemplate her opponent.

The auburn girl was slim, lithe, athletically toned. She held the staff in her hand easily, as if she were very used to it, telling a mastery of the weapon. Her eyes were green, but cold. She stared at her opponent with a single-minded intensity, as if she were all the grey clad woman could think about. The calm, casual way she’d disposed of Super Sonic betold more than mere obsession. She’d shown neither concern or guilt, nor a sick pleasure at his demise. Lacie sighed inwardly. Knowing the girl’s “mentor” only too well, she could only assume he poor girl to be yet another pawn, an innocent girl, twisted and warped into an unfeeling weapon of vengeance.

Curse you, Doctor! she thought fiercely, as the girl brought the staff around for another attack, forcing Omega Girl to back away again. This girl’s another innocent caught up in your evil scheme... but if I don’t go all out against her, if I don’t try my hardest to take her out, I won’t get to you in time to stop you from killing my family and friends! The grey clad girl feinted this time, aiming towards Lacie’s head, then twisting, turning the staff, and bringing the other end down towards her feet, sweeping. Caught off guard, Lacie gasped, falling onto her back, then rolling out of the way as the staff’s blunt end came crashing down to where her head had lain.

Then again, she though, rolling back to her feet, the way she tossed Super out the window like that... maybe I won’t feel so bad punching her lights out after all!

Syphon twirled the staff lightly in her hands. “You still aren’t focused on the fight, are you?” she asked. “I was expecting a lot more from you, my nemesis. Maybe you have forgotten just WHY you need to get past me, to my mentor.” She glanced behind her at the clock. “In case you’ve forgotten, you have only four min—”

Waiting for a moment of distraction, Omega Girl struck. Syphon, half-expecting such a maneuver, had brought her staff back to bear, intending to ram her in the gut a second time, but she’d underestimated the older woman’s speed. Dodging left past the staff, Omega Girl managed to land a heavy left hook, nearly taking the younger girl off her feet. Staggered, Syphon was forced to go on the defensive, blocking and dodging a flurry of kicks and punches, as Omega Girl took full advantage of the opening. Having closed the distance between them, Omega Girl had rendered the staff useless. A solid blow to the kidneys caused Syphon to cry out, and angrily she dropped the stick, using her free hands to wrap around her opponent. Grabbing an arm, she jerked hard, twisting her body as she did, flipping Omega Girl over her shoulder in a hip toss.

“OOOffff!!” Lacie gasped, the wind knocked out of her as she hit the floor. She felt stunned, more by the move, than by the actual impact. Syphon calmly wiped the blood from her lip, brushed a few strands of loose hair out of the way, and, adjusting her legs slightly, and raised both hands, the left at her stomach forming a fist, the right just above her knee forming a fist outward from her body. She stood there, waiting for her opponent to regain her feet.

Shit. Tiger Stance, if I recall correctly, she groaned inwardly, making her way back to her feet. Now I wish I’d paid more attention to Black Mask when he was giving those martial arts lessons. “But I’m already super strong and agile,” I said. “I won’t be in a position to even use this,” I said. If I survive this, I am calling him up and asking him to teach me every fighting style he knows! Shaking her head to clear it, she assumed what she hoped was a cat stance, hands up, palms inward.

Syphon, smirking slightly, rushed forward, going on the offensive. This time it was Lacie caught off guard by her opponent’s strength and speed. She fight back valiantly, blocking, dodging, pushing aside kicks and punches by the dozens, but for every attack she dodged or blocked, another got through. Without her powers reinforcing her stamina, she found herself growing weaker with each attack, while Syphon, who seemed to be living up to her name, seemed, if anything, to be getting stronger as the fight went on.

Leaping back from the last flurry, Omega Girl took stock in her condition. Her lip was bleeding again, and at least two teeth had been knocked loose. One eye was blackened, and quickly swelling shut, her right arm felt weak as a newborn kitten, and she couldn’t raise her left arm at all. Her clothes were torn and ripped, and she had little doubt that the skin underneath was a motley collection of bruises. Her opponent had taken her share of blows as well. Syphon’s nose appeared broken, and at least one of her teeth had been knocked completely out. Otherwise, however, she seemed to be fully functional, and ready to go another round.

Shit! Less than a minute... Lacie thought tiredly. No power... no juice... no options. I have to take this girl out now... no time... no time! Gritting her teeth, steadying herself for a suicide rush, she bolted forward. The redhead feinted to the side, then struck out with a brutal knee to the gut. Lacie grunted, feeling ribs crack, but she grabbed hold, still running forward. Syphon gasped, realizing her mistake, and began pounding hard on the girl’s back, unable to break free of her grip and land a telling blow. Lacie, for her part, continued on towards the doorway, struggling, feeling so very much like a football player trying to break through the line to score.

Just a few... more... yards she reminded herself, forcing herself to keep going. Ribs were definitely cracked; each step forward jarred them, and each breath of air made her head swim. One yard to go. Eighteen seconds. So close... The girl in her arms began dragging her heels, no longer trying to break free, now just trying to delay her, keep her from her goal. That was... her plan... all along... Lacie thought, struggling forward. One foot away. She could have... taken me out... at any time... no powers... she’s much better... fighter... Inches. She could almost reach the doorknob. Only a few seconds left... but I’m going... to make it...

There.

Her hand touched the doorknob.

“Made... it...” she managed, grabbing hold firmly, as she slammed the younger girl hard against the metal door.

Gasping for air, Syphon wrapped her legs tightly around her opponent. “Not... yet... you... haven’t!” she yelled back. Without a thought for her own safety, the grey clad woman activated her suit’s failsafe device. Energies stored within the special synthetic suit discharged, sending fifty thousand volts through both women. Lights flickered, then popped, as the power surged through the room, the metal structure sending the energy dancing throughout the entire room and back again. Lacie shuddered, her eyes wide, as the shock ran through her system. Maddy screamed, her muscles locked into place, unable to release her captive even had she wished it. Then, finally, seconds later, the suit discharged, and the two women swooned, falling through the now open door.

Dr. Reginald Matthews stepped from behind his desk. Walking across the floor, he kicked lightly with his foot, pushing the two unconscious women apart. Peering down at his defeated foe, he shook his head. “Impressive. VERY impressive. I can see now why you’ve garnered such a reputation, even among other super heroes. Against all odds, you still managed to get here.” He chuckled. “Well, then, I DID expect you to, after all. It’s what you DO, after all... overcome the odds.” He frowned. “Hmmm... you do look different without your powers... must say, I enjoyed you better as a blonde. Well, at any rate, congratulations for making it to the top floor.”

Taking out his pocket watch, he smirked. “However, I’m afraid you were seven seconds late getting here. I’m afraid, my dear, that your time is up.”

* * *

Time’s up.

Gene took a deep breath. He had managed to dig through the protective covering of the huge wire, leaving only the smallest layer of insulation. His hand had hovered above the hole, indecisive, for several crucial seconds, debating whether or not this would work, whether there was some course of action available to him. There were none. The power reading from his visor showed zero, and life support and containment were failing. No time. No choice. This is the only chance I have. I just hope my lungs don’t explode.

Closing his fingers one last time, Gene cut through the last layer.

BZZZZZZZZTTT!! A powerful discharge of power burst forth, throwing Armor Man away from the site like a bullet from a gun. He shuddered, his suit’s systems going haywire. Tumbling wildly through the dark water, he heard a loud POP, followed by a heavy pressure hitting him from all sides, squeezing him like a vice. A surge of bubbles flowed from his lips as he cried out in panic, his suit dissolving, the nanites returning to their individual dormant state. Gene struck out blindly for the surface, not knowing which way was up, having on sense of direction, knowing only that he had to get up, up, up, towards the surface.

His lungs burning, his muscled bruised and weak, he swam, struggling... struggling... fighting to reach the surface. Fighting to live. But the fight was too much. Reaching out in vain, he felt himself tire... felt himself sink back down, towards the deep dark abyss.

Lacie... he thought dimly, as darkness closed in all around him...

* * *

“OOOOHHHHHGGGGAAAWWDDDDYYYEEESSSSS!!” screamed Officer Sarah Miller as came for the sixth time. Her naked body was soaked and dripping sweat, and her shoulder length blonde hair, having escaped the bun she wore it in on duty, was matted and plastered to her flesh. She arched her back, causing her athletic, flexible body to surge forward, enveloping the thick cock even deeper into her ready snatch. She clenched tight, and was rewarded as the massive throbbing member surged to life inside her, filling her womanly hole with stream after stream of liquid joy. Another brutal orgasm rocked her form, further blanking her mind, sending her spiraling back into the all-too familiar pattern of mindlessness and pleasure.

The entire house was in disarray. Furniture had been crudely pushed aside, overturned, to make room for the full-blown orgy in process. Mr. Happy looked on at his latest creation with glee. Terri, the redheaded EMT, was being deeply plowed by the male policeman, Matt, fucking mindlessly in a daze of pleasure. The brunette, Pamela, having just finished sixty-nining the big breasted live-in nurse Susan, was now sharing a double-ended dildo with the lovely black woman. As for Sarah’s partner... Marvin, the Gilbertson’s next-door neighbor, had wandered over, attracted by the noise and the emergency vehicles parked outside. He, too, had fallen into Mr. Happy’s little trap, and by the time his wife, Angelina, had ventured over to see what was taking so long, Marvin was already naked, buried cock-deep in the writhing blonde policewoman’s pussy.

Mmmmm, yes! Mr. Happy thought to himself as he pulled out of Angelina, making her whimper with need. I do so love it when a plan comes together. Hee hee hee! As my Happy Mist works its way through their systems, the brutal, overwhelming need for sex will burn itself deep into their minds, bonding to their psyches. Another hour or so, and they’ll all be permanently addicted to sex, rendered nymphomaniacs for the rest of their lives! He laughed at the thought. Oh, what fun they’ll have! Oh, but I can’t sit around and wait for them to thank me. As hard as it is to pull away from such a luscious little slut-in-making as Angie is, I still have a job to do.

He started to move forward, only to gasp as the panting, horny housewife clung to his leg. “Please!” she whimpered softly. “I need you! I need to cum again! I... I need it so badly!!”

“Well, well,” he said with a shake of his head. “Looks like I created some kind of monster here, eh?” He glanced around, then shrugged. “Well, everyone else is occupied at the moment... so why don’t you go over there and help your hubby, Marvin, take care of sweet little Sarah over by the couch?” He chuckled as the girl’s eyes widened. Before he’d started drilling her for ‘white oil’ he’d given her to the sex-starved Sarah to aid in her ‘softening up’. The humble housewife had never entertained the thought of sex with anyone except her husband, let alone another woman; at first, she had resisted, fighting her avalanching arousal as hard as the blonde patrolman had fought. The conclusion was forgone, however, for the moment Sarah’s tongue found Angelina’s clit, the two began rutting like wild animals. Seeing she liked the idea of returning the favor to the sexy blonde, Mr. Happy leaned into her ear.

“Here’s a secret about sweet little Sarah over there,” he whispered. “She has a foot fetish. She absolutely LOVES it when a beautiful girl like yourself sucks on her toes. And nothing... nothing... makes her cum harder than having her cute little toes sucked on while fucking a thick hard cock.” Angelina’s eyes glazed slightly at the thought, her hand working furiously at her own naked snatch. Pulling her hand away, he filled it with a long hick dildo, which she slipped eagerly into her pussy. “Okay now, go play!” he ordered, slapping her lightly on the ass.

Truth be told, he had no idea whether Sarah had such a fetish or not. He’d read an article on the subject in Hustler on his trip to the Gilbertson house, and wanting to be creative, he’d gone with it. He grinned as he watched the dark haired girl settle into place at the blonde girl’s feet. Whether or not she had a foot fetish was beside the point; within seconds, she would have one. With the Happy Mist in her system, the sensation of the warm tongue on her peds would indeed send her arousal through the roof. Most likely, Angelina, seeing her response, would try the effect on the other girls as well, or perhaps persuade someone to do the same to her, spreading the fetish to all of them.

“EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!” Sarah screamed like a banshee, bucking wildly, as the toe sucking empowered her orgasm so much she literally bucked Marvin completely out and off of her.

Ah hah! Excellent! Woo hoo! Maybe I should go get that issue of Hustler and see what other interesting fetishes I can implant in the minds of my willing captive audience... Spying the gurney beside the door, however, he shook his head. No. Maybe later. It’s time for me to tend to business. The time period to keep the old man alive has expired,” he said, removing the oxygen mask from the unconscious professor’s face. I guess it’s time the old man expired as well.

Taking the very last balloon, Mr. Happy held it above the wizened old man’s face. “Now be a good lad, and take a deep whiff of this,” he admonished, making it pop. The pale mist spread everywhere, flowing deep into the barely breathing professor’s nose and mouth, filling his lungs. The elderly man began to cough and wheeze, even as his manhood, beneath the sheet covering him, began to rise. Mr. Happy laughed even louder.

“Like I always say, ‘If ya gotta go, you might as well go HAPPY!’”

* * *

“Hey! Hey you. Young man? Are you okay?”

Parker groaned deeply. Someone was slapping his face. Reluctantly, his eyes opened, and he raised a hand to ward off the blows. “I will be... if you stop slapping me...” Groaning again, he forced himself to sit up. “Oh, man,” he whispered softly, looking around. “How long was I out for?”

The woman, an elderly bag lady, shrugged. “I dunno. Maybe five minutes.” She whistled. “Damnedest thing I ever saw, I tell you what! I heard a crack, like shattered glass, and looked up just in time to see it falling. I moved outta th’ way, and just when I thought it was safe again, I see you falling outta the sky, like a falling star!”

Memory came flooding back to him: The fight. The psycho in the black and grey costume. Being tossed out the window of a twenty-five story high rise. Him, screaming like a baby, plummeting straight down to the pavement below... then feeling his powers suddenly return once he was far enough out of Syphon’s range. Then, a last minute desperation move, using his Sonic Speed to run down the building, using his speed and momentum to turn himself at the last second, slowing his fall, sending him into the trees across the street.

“Wow. That... shouldn’t have worked at all,” he said, shaking his head. He got wearily to his feet. “Somebody up there must really like me.”

The old woman harrumphed, turning to head back to her alley. “Apparently NOT the person that threw you down here in the first place.”

Crap. Okay... I gotta do something, Super Sonic thought dimly. The time limit has passed. If Omega Girl didn’t somehow manage to beat that freaky redhead and stop Dr. Feelgood while I was K.O.ed, then he’s already carried out his threat. Shit!! Either way, she’s gonna need my help. So... what do I do? Do I charge back in there, again? Face all those traps on the way up, and hope I get there in time to be of some use? Or do I get to a phone, call the cavalry, and go back in with a few hundred cops, and maybe another Super or two at my back?

Just then, a groan sounded. Frowning, he focused his powers, seeking out the source of the sound. Looks like the answer just got decided for me, he thought glumly. I might not be able to get to Omega Girl in time to help her, but someone down here needs my help right now. Taking off as fast as he could manage, Super Sonic departed, leaving his partner to, for the moment, fend for herself.

* * *

“Well, well, isn’t this a nice surprise?”

Lacie’s eyes fluttered open. Her left eye, still painful and swollen from the fighting, leaked badly, but her good right eye showed her current situation clear enough. She was naked, kneeling, shackled hand and foot in NT metal restraints, in the middle of a large bedroom. Dr. Matthews stepped into view, smiling triumphantly. “This should feel very familiar to you, Omega Girl,” he quipped, walking around her slowly. “Or, should I say, Lacie? Yes... at this point, there’s really no need to stand of formality.”

It hurt to talk, yet she forced her lips to move. “My father. My fiancé.”

“Oh. Them.” Dr. Feelgood waved his hand dismissively. “I’m afraid that they were not part of my grand scheme. By now, I will assumed your loving husband-to-be is saying hello to Davy Jones at the bottom of the river. As for your father,” he growled softly, belaying the barely restrained hostility. “I must have done something right in a former life to gain such good karma, right when I needed it the most. Let’s just say that finding out who your father was allowed me to settle an old score between he and I, one that I’d been looking forward to settling for a very long time.”

“You. Bastard.”

“Quiet!” Syphon yelled, striking the helpless girl across the mouth. “No one talks to my Mentor that way—”

“Relax, Maddison,” he said with a chuckle. “Let her have her moment, short as it is. Soon enough, she’ll be nothing more than a puppet, a well-oiled, well-lubed little fuck machine for me to use at my fancy. Now that I have her, I will relish turning her into nothing more than a mindless, brainless slut.”

Maddy nodded slowly. “As you wish, Sir. But still... don’t you think she could be more useful in a more... offensive capacity? It’s only a matter of time before other Supers come after us. She could help fight them off—”

“Maddison!” At that, the gray clad girl knelt instantly at his feet. Smirking down at her, he said, “As you have been the ONLY one of my minions to actually fulfill her duties and bring me Omega Girl as I asked, I will give you some leeway. But understand this, my apprentice: I do NOT allow my underlings to question me!” Turning his attention back to the restrained girl, he smirked. “If there is two things I took away from that abysmal failure of the Mind Five, it was that there is only room for ONE Mastermind controlling things.”

Maddy considered. “And the other one?”

“Never underestimate this girl,” he nodded towards his captive. “We had her, Maddison. Beaten. Broken. Slaved to our will.” He sighed. “Imagine the concept: her mind, her will, her very being, shaped into whatever we willed her to be! The five most powerful mind controllers in this country... perhaps even the world, and she was clay in our hands. And yet, that, in and of itself, was the source of our downfall. Five different people, each with their own will, pulling and tugging her mind in five different directions. Her mind was unable to handle the strain, and eventually, it shattered. In her madness, she freed herself, and struck back at the source of her pain, taking out Brainchild at the moment of his triumph, turning victory into defeat.”

He reached down, taking Lacie’s chin within his hand. “That’s why I’ll not allow you the chance to slip your leash this time around, girl,” he declared. “The ground work has already been done, and now you are mine, and mine alone, to mold into whatever shape I choose.”

“Kill me.”

The doctor blinked. “Wh... what did you say?”

Lacie closed her yes, then opened them, staring directly into his. “I said, ‘Kill me’. And... I suggest you do it. Doctor.” She closed her eyes again. “You took them away from me... my lover... my friends... my fa... my fath...” Her mouth moved, but she was unable to say the word. A single tear ran down from her good eye. “I have nothing left now. Nothing. So kill me.”

Doctor Feelgood chuckled, low and evil. “And rob myself of my crowning victory by ending your suffering so soon? Never! I want you to live, to know deep down that I took away your beloved father and—”

“Kill. Me. Now!” Lacie demanded. “Or I promise you, doctor. Somehow. Someway. I’ll get free again. And then... I. Will. Kill. You.”

Maddison stepped forward, staff in hand. “I think we should do it, Sir,” she replied, not taking her eyes off her opponent. “You said it yourself: she’s too dangerous. Let me—”

“No!” Dr. Matthews insisted. “I have looked forward to this for too long! I refuse to have anyone else dictate to me how I will deal with her!” Caressing her cheek lightly, he glanced over his shoulder. “You have served your purpose well, my dear Maddison. You are now dismissed. Oh, and if its not too much trouble, send in that worthless wretch of a werewolf, Amber, on your way out.” He smirked. “I think she and I have... unfinished business to discuss.”

Eyeing the chained girl warily, Maddy bowed slightly at the waist. “As you wish, Sir.” Turning, she walked out of the room.

Dr. Feelgood counted softly in his head, holding tightly to Lacie’s chin. He started deep into her eyes. “In case you’d wondered, my dear, that girl is the reason for your defeat. I planned this from the start, almost within a month of escaping from the asylum. She’s a very rare girl, my Maddy,” he said with a glow almost akin to pride. “A rather bad life she had, growing up, you see. She has the ability to absorb power from many numerous sources, whether it electrical, chemical, or biological in nature. She can, in essence, neutralize any power source within her reach.” He sighed. “Made her rather unpopular growing up, having on control over her power, not even KNOWING it was a power, only that whenever she was around, things stopped working.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Lacie asked angrily. “Why don’t you just get on with it, and brainwash me?”

Suddenly she gasped, as her strength returned. Her raven hair lightened to golden blonde, and her pale skin darkened to its usual rosy tan. Power flowed through her, restoring her stamina, and her strength. Before she could even flex a muscle, however, a calm lassitude washed over her. The horror she felt was quickly squashed, drowned in a sea of pleasure, as the evil doctor grinned at her.

“THAT was what I was waiting for, my dear,” he said with a flourish. “Being on close contact with her, my powers were rendered unresponsive as well. That is why I sent her away... so that I could finish the job, and return you to your rightful place... at my feet.”

Lacie knelt there, letting the pleasure wash over and through her. She knew what was happening to her, but found herself unable to care. So what if he wins? she thought dimly. I’ve already lost. Better to float away... float away... in the mindless pleasure... mmmmm... if I ever get free again.... I will kill him... but if not... ooooohhhhhh... mmmmmmm... then so much the better...

Lacie closed her eyes and let the pleasure take her away...

<<to be continued...>>