The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omkara

By Ogodei-Khan

Act Three:

“Yes, oh yes!”

Ankita’s fingers worked rapidly as they slid in and out of her pussy. She sat alone in her bedroom, brown legs spread wide over the side of her bed as she rocked back and forth in pleasure. Her eyes were open, but saw elsewhere; she was using a headband.

The program she masturbated to was a reflection of her current life, a lesbian pornvid of two girls, human and Garvani, thighs interlocked as they made passionate love. It wasn’t a virtual reality set, Ankita could not participate, she could only watch, but that was all she needed for now; tonight she could live it again.

“Augh!”

Ankita howled as she climaxed again, lying back on her bed as she continued to watch the video. Conquering Omkara had been a new beginning for the human girl. A sexual appetite, ten years suppressed in her singular drive to become a superlative martial artist, now consumed her. She was a woman, a sexual creature, and she needed to express that.

Her current diversion showed that her appetite was more than just what Omkara could satisfy. There were practical reasons for this restraint, of course. The two women had to keep up appearances: Omkara was in an intense mentoring regimen with Sochigel, one of the Dojo Masters, and so had even less free time during the days than Ankita, free time that the human was no longer content to fill with mere meditation, so she sought out partners in the virtual world. This dovetailed into the less practical reasons for her need to seek other sources of pleasure: Omkara was beautiful and utterly under Ankita’s control, but she was only one woman, she could only give Ankita so much. She wanted more, needed more, different experiences. There was a whole galaxy of hominid women out there that lesbian humans could safely couple with, and Ankita needed to make up for lost time.

Where and how to start was the question. Omkara had fallen to her because of the illicit methods the Garvani had deployed in order to compete at the Thein Sein Dojo. The alien girl had been effectively hypnotizing herself into achieving the mental focus necessary to be competitive, and, hoist by her own petard, she was now Ankita’s sex slave.

But it had only worked because Omkara was already hypnotizing herself. Ankita had gotten the trigger words Omkara was using, and utilized those as the leverage to get her under her spell in the short term, long enough to apply her modified version of Omkara’s mind-control program and place the girl permanently in her power. Ankita doubted that anyone else at the dojo was using such a forbidden program.

Ankita removed her headband and sealed her training gi. No, it wouldn’t be easy, but then Ankita was not a woman who liked things to be easy. The challenge was just as much of a thrill as the reward.

At dinner that evening, Ankita’s mind was occupied with possible candidates among her cohort. One of them was sitting across from her, making conversation.

“And then, crunch, he was out on the floor,” Ryoko said, recounting the details of an exhibition match she had participated in earlier that day.

“So the training’s paying off?” Ankita said, pulling enough of her mind out of her daydreams to formulate a response.

“Definitely,” Ryoko said proudly. “Just watching that one practice bout between Omkara and Sochigel-sensei really helped out. I lost to Hodzic the last time; I learned a lot from Sochigel-sensei’s technique.”

“So imagine how much better pinky must be getting,” Ankita said, glowering. It was, of course, important for her to keep up appearances.

“I dunno…” Ryoko mused. “Something’s been… off about her…”

“Oh?” Ankita asked.

* * *

“Something’s wrong.”

“I don’t understand.”

“There’s something wrong with you,” Ankita said.

“I would disagree with that,” Omkara said, smiling. She leaned forward and kissed the human. The two were occupying a private sparring room, devoid of decoration. They lay on the floor, their discarded gi serving as their only bedding. Such was the common scene in the few weeks since Ankita had enslaved Omkara. The control was down so deep that Omkara simply obeyed Ankita as a matter of course. It was as if she had crafted a virtual girlfriend; fully in love with her, but incapable of ever refusing her or freely choosing another. It was all the sweeter, however, as Omkara was fully real. This made her valuable for far more than merely sex. They had just now finished a sparring session, and Ankita’s technique was improving under Omkara’s tutelage, beyond her ability to compel Omkara to deliberately lose to her in any match between them.

“I’m serious,” Ankita said. “There’s something wrong with your fighting, and I don’t know what it is.”

“Aside from your win against me?”

“No, Ryoko didn’t mention that. She was talking about some of your other matches.”

“But I won all of those.”

“Yes, but she noticed something all the same. Has Sochigel expressed any concern?”

“Not that I can remember.”

Entry Attempted.

The two women started, sitting up quickly. “Who’s trying to get in?” Ankita gasped. She and Omkara rapidly put their clothes back on.

Entering: Dojo Master Sochigel.

Human and Garvani looked at each other, nodded briefly, and then Omkara launched a roundhouse kick towards her mistress, which Ankita blocked with some trouble. An instant after the blow connected, the door to the training room slid open, and their sensei appeared. “Hard at work I see,” Sochigel observed, a smile forming on her musteline features. The two students turned and bowed sharply.

“We were practicing, Sochigel-sensei,” Omkara said.

“Are you teaching Ms. Rampersad a few tricks, Ms. Nahinyom?”

“Yes, sensei,” Omkara replied.

“She won’t lose to you next time,” Sochigel added, looking pointedly at Ankita, still smiling.

“Pardon me, but are you allowed to take sides in the student rankings?” Ankita said politely.

“Well, no,” Sochigel said, suddenly nonplussed. She paused for a moment, “you’re right. That was improper of me. Still,” she said, changing course, “it’s nice to see you two getting along like this. Bonds like this are the true spirit of the sport.”

“It has been very beneficial for me,” Ankita said. “Since she’s your apprentice, it’s like I’m learning from you by proxy.”

“Indeed,” Sochigel said with a touch of forced politeness. “I hope you learn a lot. Discipline is victory,” she said, invoking the mantra spoken by all practitioners of Leren Dai.

“Discipline is victory,” Ankita and Omkara said in unison. They bowed towards each other, and then Sochigel departed.

“She knows,” Ankita said.

“Then she would have done something,” Omkara replied. “Grandmaster Jelme has always made it clear that he won’t tolerate any hint of foul play here. She only suspects.”

Ankita shivered, remembering the stern words issued by the Yeke Grandmaster of the dojo when she had entered. If Jelme only knew what she was doing, or what she was about to do. “Then we’ll have to make sure that suspecting is all she ever does.”

This proposal was easier said than done. The only tool Ankita possessed which nobody else could account for was her modified copy of the Ghikharic Control Program, and if she were to bring Sochigel into line, she would have to use it. That presented a particular problem, because the modified program had worked on Omkara only because Omkara had already been using the original version for self-hypnosis purposes. She had already been vulnerable, and Ankita just had to figure out how to exploit that.

Of course, Sochigel had to have a mental weakness of her own. Everyone did. The question was finding it…

* * *

“Excellent, Omkara,” Sochigel praised her apprentice. The two women had just finished another training session.

“Thank you, sensei,” the Garvani replied. They bowed at one another, and then the student followed her master deferentially out of the sparring room and into the locker room. Sochigel went to grab a towel.

“Sensei,” Omkara said again. “Do you want to go meditate with me?” she asked.

“I don’t think it would be…” Sochigel began, but then her tail swished. “Why do you want to?”

“It might help us get more in tune,” Omkara replied.

“Sure,” Sochigel said after thinking for a moment. “That sounds good.”

They left the locker room, this time with Omkara in the lead. She brought her teacher over to the holo-sauna suite. The holo-saunas could be used as sensory deprivation chambers, they could become darker than normal darkness, could cancel noise, along with their ability to balance air temperature and humidity, an ideal space for meditation.

“Set program Nahinyom 3,” Omkara commanded. The door slid open, and she and Sochigel stepped through into blackness. They sat down, lined up perfectly within a few feet of each other. Each crossed their legs, assuming a meditative stance.

They had been meditating for some time when there was a disturbance. Entry Attempted.

“Who is it?” Sochigel asked, snapping to alertness at once.

Rampersad, Ankita.

“She may enter,” Omkara said, before Sochigel could inquire further.

Light in the room appeared, somehow revealing only Ankita, Omkara, and Sochigel, while leaving everything else pitch black. “Hello, Sochigel sensei,” Ankita said.

“Mmph,” Sochigel mumbled.

“Good, the bonds are calibrated right,” Ankita replied. “Can’t have you using any override voice commands.”

Sochigel struggled then, realizing that the invisible bonds ran to more than her mouth. She was trapped in her meditative position.

“You can keep glaring at me all you want,” Ankita said. “Although that won’t last. You’ve become dangerous, sensei. You were threatening to come between me and my love slave, and we can’t have that, can we?”

“We really can’t,” Omkara agreed.

“But how can we make sure you’ll never reveal her beautiful enslavement? I think the only way to make sure…” she let it hang for a moment, so that Sochigel could build a fear that Ankita was going to kill her. “…is to bring you into the fold.”

She motioned towards the blackness, and suddenly it came alive with colored lights, like a galaxy of stars in the sky. Ankita had worked with Tamasi over the last week, making a different mod of the Ghikharic Control Program. Working with the AI behind the program, she had developed a different approach.

“These stars are a reflection of your mind,” Omkara said. She was sitting beside the invisibly bound Lutra.

“This region represents your relationships with other people,” Ankita said, and the starmap focused in on one area. “And this is how you feel about Omkara,” she said, and the starmap zoomed in further still. All the stars were pink in this region.

“You admire me,” Omkara said, speaking low into Sochigel’s ear. “That’s why you chose me to become your apprentice. My skill is inspiring to you.”

“You’ve given your admiration to others as well,” Ankita said. She twisted her arm, and the starmap zoomed out again, with the pink region shown connected to a few other areas. “And admiration is often linked to other emotions: love, devotion, lust…” she said this, and Omkara blew in Sochigel’s ear on cue.

Ankita did not feel the lust for Sochigel that she did for Omkara, but the animal-like alien was attractive enough in her own right. Anthropoid animals had long been a fetish of fascination for humans, and the Lutra species could be quite appealing in that vein. Though covered with short brown fur, she had a hominid hourglass figure, one pair of breasts, sizable for her frame. Ankita had seen the vids, looked at art, which was a testament to how alluring such beings could be. She wanted Sochigel, now, and for more than just to stop the teacher from coming between Ankita and Omkara.

“All we need is to swirl everything around,” Ankita said, waving her arm in a broad circle. The stars began to spin around, as if suspended in an invisible liquid. “And then your admiration for Omkara will be chained to those other emotions. You will belong to her.”

“Which means you’ll belong to Ankita,” Omkara said. “I belong to her, as will those who belong to me.”

Sochigel glared at both women in turn, though she could do nothing else.

“Now now,” Omkara chided. “Don’t look at us.”

“Look there,” Ankita said, pointing into the swirling stars. “Let go of your conscious feelings, let everything swirl together.”

Sochigel shut her eyes in defiance. “Simple defiance is easily thwarted, sensei,” Omkara said patronizingly. Then her eyes popped back open, against her will, drawn by invisible strings cast by the hard-light projectors. Panic was seen in her eyes briefly, but this slowly died down, as her attention was drawn by the swirling stars. The bright stars spiraled steadily, not speeding up, not slowing down, but steadily drilling their way through her mind.

But something like this wasn’t enough to change the way she felt. Omkara was Omkara, the people she had felt those other emotions for, they were different people. She knew their names, she could remember them.

Then Omkara touched her breast. The Garvani’s hand brushed against her bosom, then slowly traced its way over her chest and stomach, going down and down, finding its way through the veil of fur that covered Sochigel’s womanhood. Omkara’s fingers shot inside, and suddenly Sochigel stiffened.

She immediately felt a wave of lust. Lust? Why lust? Certainly the stimulation towards her pussy was a pleasant feeling, but it should not inspire lust. Not unless… did she want Omkara?

An estrous feeling moved through her body as her mind clouded with confusion, worn away by the steadily spinning stars. Her nipples arrowed outward, emerging from the thin layer of fur, and the fur shied away from her pussy, now also visible below.

Omkara set to work then, fondling one of Sochigel’s breasts with one hand, and fingering the sensei’s pussy with her other. A tide of pleasure began to build inside of her, and the stars continued swirling. Yes, it was a feeling of lust. It was a familiar feeling, one of past lovers. Her mind was awash in confused emotions, as she remembered old lovers, and strong feelings that she associated with this love. Past and present melted together in her mind, the present pleasure, given by Omkara, and remembered good feelings from those she had loved. Soon enough there was only one certainty: this pleasure came from Omkara, and it was growing.

None of the present women knew how long it had taken, but eventually Sochigel climaxed, a muffled yowl trying to escape from her constrained muzzle. With her climax, it was as if a note of clarity finally rang through her mind. She finally understood: Omkara had given her this pleasure, and all in a moment, she realized that the alien meant everything to her. She was friend, student, lover, mistress, owner. And Ankita was the one to whom Omkara was devoted.

The stars slowed in their spinning, returning to normal. Omkara drew back her hands, licking the natural lubricants off of her fingers. The stars and the blackness disappeared, and the humidity suddenly spiked in the room as a scene appeared. They were in a villa, open to the air outside which seemed to be overlooking a deep crater, into which multiple waterfalls poured, with leafy trees on either side. This was a recreation of the Hobyo country on Djanet, another renowned destination in the galaxy. The three women were on a bed.

“Is it done?” Ankita asked. It was a rhetorical question, and she knew it.

“I am for you, Omkara,” Sochigel said, looking lovingly at the Garvani.

“Then you are for Ankita,” Omkara said. Sochigel smiled.

The women moved to the edge of the bed, with Sochigel seated between Ankita and Omkara. The human and Garvani began to kiss their sensei from both sides. Sochigel turned towards Ankita, kissing her mistress directly, her longer tongue darting inside of the human’s mouth. Omkara tended to Sochigel’s breast, licking and sucking at her sensei’s hard nipple.

Sochigel bore down on her mistress, lowering Ankita into a prone position as she continued to kiss her. She started to strip off Ankita’s gi, peeling it away as she licked the brown flesh underneath. As Sochigel perched over her mistress, she arched her tail and ass in the air. Omkara took the hint, kissing Sochigel’s thick tail, making her way down to her sensei’s ass.

Once Sochigel had finished peeling off Ankita’s bodysuit, she stepped down, pulling away from Omkara’s pleasuring. She knelt on the floor, pulling Ankita’s legs over the side. The Lutra licked Ankita’s pussy, and she shivered. Sochigel’s tongue and snout made her expert at cunnilingus, without ever having practiced the art before.

Ankita sat up as the pleasure rocked her body, only to have Omkara waiting for her, drawing her into a kiss. As Omkara kissed her and fondled her breast, Sochigel drove the human to her strongest climax yet.

Ankita howled her pleasure, which reverberated throughout the room. She lay back, basking in the afterglow as Omkara stroked her gently. Her feeling of satisfaction was strengthened by the knowledge that she was secure in her power. And with Sochigel on her side, things would be better than ever…

End Act Three