The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omkara

By Ogodei-Khan

Act Four

Ankita grinned down at the female form which lay supine before her. She was an Inyoka, a reptilian hominid species with a scaly hood flaring out around her head, like a cobra. Her scales were silver-blue. Inyoka had sexual characteristics similar to mammalian hominids, and this Inyoka in particular sported a large pair of bosoms. Ankita did not know what their purpose could be, but she could find out if she chose.

Cebile would now tell her anything.

Ankita turned her predatory grin towards the pink skinned female who sat on the far side of their fallen victim. Omkara smiled back, with her eyes still filled with the hypnotic spirals with which she had accomplished their mission. Ankita looked back to Cebile, tracing a finger along the alien’s scaly curves.

With Cebile and Sochigel under her control, one of the dojo’s masters and the dojo’s current champion student, she could have it all. The slave’s devotion of Omkara, the masterful skill of Sochigel, the willing self-sabotage of Cebile; these things together would give Ankita everything she had ever wanted. The sexual fulfillment she had been denied for her devotion to her martial art, and mastery of it, all for her.

She slid her finger back down towards the alien’s thigh, and then up again into her pussy. Cebile shuddered, though her expression remained blissfully mindless. Ankita could feel herself growing wet; her appetite for the exotic had grown since her conquest of Sochigel, and the reptilian girl was a perfect source of new pleasure.

Omkara glanced at Ankita again, the hypnotic spirals now gone, but an anticipatory smile on her face as she gazed at her mistress’ body. Ankita saw her looking and took her hand. They crawled away from Cebile’s supine body. They were on a large, circular cushion, the centerpiece to a Garvani-styled honeymoon suite rendered by the holo-sauna.

Lying back, Ankita drew the pink-skinned alien down on top of her, and Omkara dutifully kissed her way across Ankita’s chest, sucking on her nipples. Ankita quickly reversed their positions, however, kissing Omkara’s neck hungrily and running a hand down to the alien’s pussy. She shoved Omkara down onto the cushion roughly, then lifted up her thighs and indulged in the taste of her warm, wet pussy. The alien was quickly driven to shuddering climax, her legs wrapping tight around Ankita’s head.

Too quick, Ankita thought. She had been getting better at knowing her slave’s preferences, but not to this degree. Omkara too must have been badly aroused by the domination of Cebile.

Ankita let go of one of Omkara’s legs, holding the other up in the air and bringing her own thighs in between the alien’s legs. Their pussies touched, wet heat shared between them as they ground frantically against one another. Ankita did her best to fondle the alien’s breasts as they scissored, and soon the women climaxed near-simultaneously, lubricants flowing from their pulsing, quivering pussies and mixing together, creating a wet slapping sound as Ankita continued to bump her thighs into Omkara’s. Ankita lay back, sated.

“Your prey is eager for pleasure;” Omkara interrupted the human woman’s enjoyment of her afterglow. Ankita turned sideways and opened her eyes. Cebile had awoken at some point during their lovemaking and now sat up, her fingers seeking her womanhood, which was slick with a slave’s need.

“Do you want this?” Ankita asked, smiling hungrily at the Inyoka.

“I live for it,” Cebile said, in a needy voice like a hungry child. “I live for your body, mistress Ankita. I am for you.”

“So cliché,” Ankita chided, placing an arm around Cebile’s shoulders and fondling her breast from the other side. “You sound just like Omkara: you’re boring me already.”

Cebile’s lips quivered at her mistress’ rebuke.

“You’re cruel, mistress,” Omkara said. “She’s just new at this.”

Ankita put a finger to her lips in mock-consideration. “Fine,” she said, glancing teasingly at the alien. “Maybe she’ll learn this as easily as she learned Leren Dai.”

“I will be even more devoted,” Cebile said earnestly.

Ankita snorted. Having the women she conquered grovel before her had lost much of its charm. The novelty of slavery was something a child would crave, it was different than seeing them entranced, mindless, helpless. That was a special kind of thrill. But there were more immediate pleasures she could gather.

Mistress and her dearest slave pressed up against Cebile’s body, Ankita continuing to nibble on her neck while Omkara kissed her directly. Ankita then shifted sideways, prompting Cebile to lie down against the mattress. The human then sat on the Inyoka’s face. “Lick,” she commanded.

She was surprised at how well Cebile did. The girl was talented at more than just their martial art, though she was helped in this case by her reptilian tongue, which snaked delightfully between Ankita’s pussy and ass. Omkara, meanwhile, licked her way along Cebile’s scaly legs, all the way up to her thighs before she started eating her out.

The jolt of pleasure through Cebile’s body echoed into Ankita by way of the former’s pulsing tongue. “Augh!” Ankita yowled, her thighs tightening around Cebile’s face. Ankita climaxed, and then fell back onto the mattress. Freed from her mistress’ ass, Cebile’s pleasured gasps could now be heard clearly, and she too soon came under the skilled ministrations of Omkara’s tongue.

Ankita crawled around to look her new slave in the eye. “That was very good,” she said.

“Thank you!” Cebile said. She still seemed to be fawning over her new mistress. Perhaps this was what she was like when you stripped away the shield that was her Leren Dai prowess.

“I have something we could share,” Omkara said helpfully. She had programmed this scenario, hence the honeymoon suite crafted according to Garvani sensibilities, so had stocked it with more than just a nice soft bed. She reached over the side of the bed, pulling out a peculiar contraption: a six-point vibrating dildo, with two pairs of prongs on opposite sides and a third pair pointing up.

“This is new,” Ankita commented.

“Indeed,” Omkara replied. “I wanted this to be special.” Omkara slid one prong into her slick, pink pussy, while the other curled back and stuck in her ass. She shuffled forward on her knees, shivering a little at the feeling of double penetration. Ankita got up on her knees as well, shuffling over to Omkara. She spread her legs out, straddling the prongs opposite the two which were penetrating Omkara, pushing them into her erogenous zones. She shivered.

“Come on,” Omkara bid Cebile. The Inyoka hesitated, awe and desire in her eyes, before she stood up and positioned herself above the remaining, upward-pointing prongs. She lowered her hips carefully, feeling the tips of the dildos brush against her as they sought the proper openings. When she found them, she thrust in all at once. “Augh!” she howled as she slid into position. It was only a moment before Omkara turned on the toy.

It was bliss. The vibes in the dildos reverberated through Cebile’s body, causing it to shudder and ripple as she breathed and gasped and moaned, her sounds forming a glorious chorus with those of Ankita and Omkara. In the throes of passion Cebile wrapped her arms and legs around her mistress’s tanned body, pressing their breasts together as the two women writhed in pleasure. In between gasps and howls, the two women tried to steal kisses from each other. Omkara reached out and embraced Cebile from behind, fondling her breasts as she ground her body against the pale-skinned woman’s. Asha also nipped at the back of Cebile’s neck and her ears.

Cebile felt as if she were becoming one with the other women; their pleasure was her pleasure, and hers was theirs in turn. Free-flowing pussy juices squelched between the lovers. The exertion of sex, the steamy heat of the holo-sauna, and the mingling body warmth made them all sweat, and the three contrasting bodies soon all shined with a mix of sweat and love juices, a mix of tan, cyan, and pink skin.

The three women screamed and came. As their cries died down, they collapsed upon each other, the vibrator still running.

Ankita’s bliss was heightened by the knowledge that this all belonged to her. This was her new world.

* * *

“Are you ready for the tournament?”

Ankita idly dipped her spoon into the food on her lunch tray.

“Hey, what’s up with you?” Ryoko asked. “I thought you’d be excited! Headed into the tournament after you beat Omkara, you could be looking at a big jump in the rankings.”

“Of course,” Ankita said, sounding detached. “But I’m trying not to get excited about it. It will cloud my focus.”

“Something’s already clouding your focus,” Ryoko observed. She noticed that Ankita was staring off into space again. She looked over her shoulder, wondering if her friend was staring at something in particular. “Cebile?” The champion student could be seen talking to some others on the far end of the cafeteria, within Ankita’s gaze. “You’re aiming a little high, aren’t you?”

“Hmm?”

“I mean, you did good against Omkara, no question, but Cebile?”

“Maybe the trick I pulled to beat Omkara will work again.”

“And what would that be?”

“I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you,” Ankita said with an uncharacteristically friendly smile. Ryoko laughed in reply.

* * *

One day passed, and now the tournament was only two days hence. Ryoko had just left a morning group practice session with master Jelme, and was headed towards the cafeteria. As she walked, she suddenly felt something approaching and whirled around. “Oh, hey Ankita.”

The other human looked a little surprised, and had her arm extended to tap Ryoko on the shoulder. “Whoa, you really are getting good. I wanted to ask; do you want to train with me?”

“It’s lunchtime,” Ryoko replied.

“I know; it’s a quick thing I’m trying out.”

“Your secret weapon?”

“Something like that,” Ankita said. “Would you like to?”

“Sure,” Ryoko was hungry, but this was a big opportunity. Truthfully, Ankita rarely sparred with her despite all the time they spent together. Ankita thought it beneath her, and according to the current rankings, Ryoko couldn’t really feel resentful about that.

So Ryoko followed Ankita, and allowed the other human to lead her to… “the holo-saunas?” She looked at the outside control panel, “there’s already a program running?”

“My secret weapon,” Ankita said.

Ryoko’s mouth hung open. She hadn’t suspected that Ankita actually had a secret weapon, not in a literal sense. The door opened. Inside, there was pure darkness.

“Go on,” Ankita bid.

Ryoko looked at her friend, then into the darkness and back again. She then stepped inside. Once she was past the threshold, a figure appeared in the darkness.

“Omkara?” Ryoko looked back towards Ankita. “Why simulate her in the holo-sauna?”

Omkara leapt at her, striking quickly. Ryoko blocked her, moving fluidly into battle mode, when Ankita quickly seized her from behind.

“What is this!?” Ryoko yelled. She struggled, but Ankita had planned for this, and had chosen the perfect hold for this situation. Unless Ryoko were much physically stronger, she would not break free.

“It’s no simulation,” Ankita said.

“Indeed it isn’t,” Omkara added, smiling at the captive Ryoko.

“Then what the hell is it? You two have been working together?”

“Together?” Ankita said sharply. “Together implies equality, as if she has any say in what she does.”

Omkara laughed. “I belong to her. She is my mistress.”

“Is this what you found… back in the locker room?”

“Yes,” Ankita replied. She spoke softly into Ryoko’s ear. “The details make for a long story, but in short, I found what Omkara was using to compete. When I used it, I learned my true nature, and found a new goal. I had to own her, so I turned her tool against her. I made it mine, and I made her, mine.”

“What do you mean? What’s your true nature?”

“You’re a lovely girl, Ryoko,” Ankita said. She undulated her torso, rubbing her breasts and hips against Ryoko’s body. “Thin, svelte, a little boyish. Have you ever fucked a girl before?”

“N-no,” Ryoko said, blushing at the sudden line of inquiry. “What, you mean that you’re?”

“Yes, I’m a lesbian. That is what I discovered. I was attracted to Omkara. I’ve been attracted to her, though I never knew it. Now her body belongs to me, as much as her mind does.”

“That’s not right!” Ryoko said.

“It feels right to me,” Omkara responded in Ankita’s stead. “I have never felt more pleasure than serving the mistress.”

“But I didn’t stop there,” Ankita said. “Sochigel-sensei was getting too close to the truth, so I modified the tool and captured her as well. You don’t see a lot of Lutra in the pornvids, but… mmm…” Ankita kissed Ryoko’s neck. “And once I knew I could do it to anyone, and not just Omkara…”

“Cebile…” Ryoko said aloud.

“Exactly. And why not? At the highest level, Leren Dai is a mindgame, like any other. Those who think openly deserve the win, and soon I’ll be at the top of the game.”

“You’re crazy,” Ryoko said. “They’re going to find out about this.”

“How? With a master running interference for me, all I need to do is wrap up a few loose ends, and it’s all mine for the taking.”

“All as it should be,” Omkara added. She waved her arm in a broad arc, and the dark void of the holo-sauna was filled with a great swirl of stars. The swirled slowly, centered in Ryoko’s vision behind Omkara’s head.

“What is this?” Ryoko asked.

“It’s you,” Ankita said. “Everything you are, the truth of yourself. I will change that truth, to include your undying lust and devotion for me. There is a path among your thoughts and feelings, a way to bind your strongest emotions to me. Sochigel and Cebile were different, but I found the paths anyway. It is unavoidable.”

Omkara reached out, touching the hidden switch at the neckline of Ryoko’s training gi, allowing her to peel it open and exposing Ryoko’s smooth white skin and small breasts.

“Stop this,” Ryoko said, continuing to struggle against Ankita’s sure grip.

“Now now,” Omkara soothed. “Soon you will relax and enjoy this…” she ran a finger slowly up Ryoko’s chest, brushing against a nipple.

“All you must do is follow the swirl,” Ankita said.

“No…” Ryoko tried to shut her eyes, but… “hrrk!” She grunted sharply in pain as Ankita shifted her hold, applying sudden force to a pressure point.

“Eyes opened, relaxation, joy,” Ankita whispered.

Grudgingly, Ryoko relented, opening her eyes. The stars swirled more rapidly behind Omkara’s head. The spiral drilled inward.

“Relax and gaze deeper…” Omkara said softly, running her hands up and down Ryoko’s chest. “Deep down lies the truth.” Then the swirling stars began to fill Omkara’s eyes, each eye looking like its own miniature galaxy, swirling steadily, twisting, changing Ryoko’s heart and mind. She felt warmth begin to spread through her body, a tingling acceptance of Ankita’s body heat and Omkara’s gentle touch.

“That’s right,” Ankita whispered. “So deep, the new truth will bury itself in the core of your being.” She relaxed her hold, and Ryoko did not break free. Ankita slid her hands down Ryoko’s chest, under the flap of her wide-open training gi, down past a tangle of hair, and dipped into Ryoko’s pussy.

The sudden spark of pleasure got Ryoko’s blood pumping, opening her mind to see through the entrancing fog, just for a moment, and a moment was all that was needed for the top-level Leren Dai student.

“Hukh!” Ankita doubled over, the wind knocked out of her from a sharp elbow to her stomach. Omkara reacted quickly, sweeping out with a low kick designed to knock Ryoko off her feet. It only partially connected, and Ryoko fell into her stagger, tumbling neatly on the invisible floor. In a Leren Dai match, this would have done her little good, as she would have rolled to the edge of the regulation arena and Omkara would have easily been able to either force a ring out or force Ryoko to engage her on unfavorable terms, but this was not a Leren Dai match.

“Exit!” Ryoko shouted, and the door to the sauna slid open. She ran out, her open training gi flapping against her as she dashed into the white-steel hallway.

“No!” Ankita roared, recovering from the earlier blow. “Stop her!” she charged out into the hallway, with Omkara coming quickly behind her.

It’s okay, it’s okay, Ankita thought frantically as she charged after the short-haired girl running a few meters ahead of her. They had already passed several students, who gawked openly at the half-naked human pursued by the other human and the dojo’s only Garvani. She’s making a scene, but Sochigel can straighten this out. Yeah, she’ll fix it all.

Ankita said nothing as she ran; knowing that anything she said now would be used against her. All she had to do was catch Ryoko, catch her, and she could figure out how to get herself out of this. Just one more burst of speed… She raced around the corner…

…And her world ended. “Foul play!” Ryoko was there, and before her stood Jelme, the dojo grandmaster. Jelme was a Yeke: a tall, thickset species covered in brown fur. Males of that species had large amber tusks which jutted downwards from their jaw. He looked solemnly at Ryoko, who pointed back at Ankita and Omkara. Ryoko had made the declaration of foul play, a charge which the dojo masters were required to take very seriously.

Omkara approached Ankita and squeezed her hand, and Ankita silently thanked her slave for giving her what she needed most right now.

* * *

Ryoko Tatsugami left her bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around her waist. Though she was bruised in a couple places and her body still ached, she felt a great satisfaction. The latest tournament had put her in the 58th percentile at the dojo. It was a significant number for her; Ankita had last been ranked in the 56th, and was a vast improvement for Ryoko. Only 1 standard year ago she had languished at the bottom of the rankings.

The trouble with Ankita had been transformative for her. Something had changed after that point, some new fire in her spirit, some observation which had refined her technique. She wondered what Ankita would have thought about it, but Ankita was gone, expelled, of course, for her illegal actions. In truth, she was lucky that she had not faced criminal charges for what she had done, but the dojo was under Kherlen law which granted broad latitude to Leren Dai practitioners, allowing the dojos to set the punishments.

The others were gone too. Omkara, for the illicit mental tricks she had used to allow herself to compete at the highest level, and also by the fact that her mind had been further contaminated by Ankita. Sochigel had been stripped of her rank and cast out as well, since she too was now altered, sullied. And yes, even the dojo’s most promising student Cebile was now gone, her enslavement deemed an illegal modification. They had examined Ryoko’s mind as well, but determined that what Ryoko had experienced had not affected her enough to constitute a modification, and she was allowed to stay.

It was a tragic loss, but the dojo had moved on: a world of fast-paced, driven competitors did not have time to think of those who were gone from that world. Though there were times when Ryoko thought of them, and what they had done to her.

She sat down on her bed, setting her towel aside and leaving herself naked. She reached for the shelf behind her bed and grabbed her headband. Once she turned it on, she flipped through her list of recent programs, the entertainment, the trainers, and the pornvids.

She scrolled through the list of recent programs when she spotted it in the “recommended” section: Human Lesbian Empress. Curious, Ryoko highlighted it. One human woman enjoys her spoils from the Galactic War: f/f, group, Human, Garvani, Lutra, Inyoka.

Ryoko started the program: a recording and not a simulation. A lavish-looking palace appeared, and there was Ankita, up on a throne. Before her, naked, on their knees, legs spread, were Sochigel, Cebile, and her beloved Omkara.

Ryoko’s hand went to her pussy as she watched it unfold.

End.