The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Farm

Mary went to her appointment with her neurologist expecting nothing but the usual. Hour long wait, freezing cold air conditioning, all to see a doctor who would talk to her for two minutes, prescribe her something, and tell her to come back in a month to do it all over again.

She was there for her vertigo, as usual, this time with good news for her doctor. Since her last visit, her first with this particular neurologist after her previous one unexpectedly passed away, she had suddenly started feeling better! No more dizzy spells, thank goodness. Spending hours on her bed, unable to stand up and vomiting helplessly into a trash can, she had prayed for months to God to heal her. Her pleas had finally been heard, and since the neurologist hadn’t prescribed any medicine last visit (oddly enough), she knew it was God who had answered her prayers. She fingered the tiny gold cross necklace at her neck in thanks as she filled out her paperwork.

Do you drink alcohol? No. Do you smoke? No. Do you take illicit drugs? No. Are you sexually active? No. Still a virgin at 25, actually, though she wasn’t about to put that on the form.

No, no, no. She wished there was a bubble she could fill in that said ‘good Christian woman’ because no was her answer to everything not specifically vertigo related. Except for one about weight gain. Oddly enough, despite eating and exercising the exact same amount, she had put on five pounds and for whatever reason, much to Mary’s embarrassment, they had gone straight to her breasts. Mary was a very modest woman, and having such large breasts (she was sure they’d gone up a cup size each week, all the way from A to DD) made modesty rather difficult.

Nevertheless, Mary soldiered on, buying one minimizing bra after another until she reached the limits of what her regular department store had to offer. She hoped she didn’t gain any more weight. If she did, that would force her to search online for bras to fit. Even now the DD bra was snug and painful as she breathed. She’d already had to buy new shirts, for the second time this month, to loosely drape around her form and avoid unintentionally tempting men.

But unexpected weight gain (especially in that place) that was probably more of a question for her general practitioner, who thankfully was a woman, than for her male neurologist.

“Ms. Jones?” the nurse called, making Mary thankful she’d just finished the questionnaire. “The doctor will see you now.”

As Mary walked, she couldn’t help but notice that the nurse had the same problem she did. Though like Mary she was slender and petite, her breasts were clearly straining the seams of her scrubs. The receptionist they passed was the same way.

What an odd coincidence, thought Mary. She docilely allowed herself to be led through the usual vitals check. At the scale Mary was able to confirm that her guess was sadly right; she had gained five pounds.

“Wait here and the doctor will be in shortly,” the nurse assured Mary. As she walked away, Mary couldn’t take her eyes off the woman’s bouncing breasts. Even more embarrassing still! Quickly she prayed for forgiveness.

“Ah, Ms. Jones,” Doctor McDonald said. “Please, come lie down on the table, so I can give you a quick check up.”

Mary hurriedly complied, despite the weird feelings she was getting from the man. And that was the last thing she remembered.

“Bess!” she faintly heard. Oh, goodness, that was the doctor! Had she gotten dizzy and blacked out? That had happened to her a couple of times before.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned. Her body felt stiff and sore, her lips thick and slow to respond. “What happened?” she asked. Or at least, that’s what she tried to ask. All that came out was “mmmm mooo ooo.”

Oh God. Had she fallen and hurt her head when she blacked out? Did she have a stroke? What on earth was going on? She felt the doctor’s cold floor under her as she lay on her side. That pointed to a black-out being the more likely scenario—she hoped.

“Ah, you’re awake,” the doctor said briskly. “Open your eyes, girl.”

Girl? She bristled at the term, but opened her eyes regardless. It was strange—she was in a whole different room now. More time must have passed than she thought! Was she in the hospital? Somewhere else in the doctor’s office? But, no, there were no machines to be seen, no IVs or nurses or really anything she’d expect from a healthcare setting. Her eyes widened with fear. What was going on here?!

“I see you’re getting an idea of your new living quarters, Bess,” the doctor said. Only…he was wearing overalls? When did he get time to change and why on earth was he wearing those? And why was he calling her Bess? Questions whirled around Mary’s head, none of which she had answers to. She felt a brush of cold air against her skin. Wait—her skin? Where were her clothes?! Mary found herself as naked as the day she was born, except the cross at her neck. She flushed a deep, embarrassed red.

“Mmmmm mmmm mooo ooo mooo, Moo Moo MOO!!!!!” Mary said, increasingly frantically. She couldn’t talk at all! Her lips seemed stuck in a pursed position, only allowing for slight vertical movement, but she couldn’t get them to widen no matter how hard she tried. And she couldn’t feel her tongue in the slightest.

“Ah. You seem a bit confused, and understandably so, girl,” the doctor (farmer?) said infuriatingly. “Would you like me to explain?”

Mary nodded fearfully. “Girl, you know I like to hear you talk to me,” the doctor said. “If you want me to explain, you’ll have to talk.”

“MMMMMMM,” Mary said angrily. Why couldn’t she get her lips to work?!

“No, Bess,” the farmer said. “I need you to moo for me.”

Moo? What kind of sick man was this?

“When you want answers, let me know,” the doctor said, turning to leave.

“Moo!” Mary said quickly. Whatever, she’d humor the man just to find out what on earth was going on! ‘Lord in Heaven, please save me,’ Mary prayed silently.

“Well, as you may have guessed, you’re on a farm, girl,” the doctor said. “You’re here to join all my other animals. I’m collecting two of every kind, a man and a woman. You could call me a modern day Noah, if you like, although I’m mainly interested in the barnyard animals.”

Um, what?

Her skepticism and confusion and anger must have all shown in her eyes, because the doctor elaborated.

“I know you used to be a human, girl, and I don’t begrudge you that,” the doctor said. ‘Used to be???!!!!’ Mary thought. “But now you’re a cow. You’ll live here, taken care of in more ways than one. You’ll get used to it, all my other animals have.”

The man was delusional. She was very clearly not a cow. Only…as Mary moved experimentally she noticed that her body felt…odd. Her hands were gripped in tight fists, which she couldn’t unclench. She couldn’t even wiggle her fingers within the fists at all. Her shoulders also seemed locked into place. She could move her arms up and down, but she couldn’t move them side to side.

And her elbows—well they were locked into a straight position that no amount of straining could relieve. Her knees were the exact opposite. Mary tried to straighten them, but to no avail, as she should have predicted by now. She could not, she found, straighten them any further than a ninety-degree angle, though she could bend them further without difficulty. As with everything, her feet were locked into a completely pointed position. She couldn’t even wiggle them unless she was moving her whole lower leg.

“You’ve examined most of your body,” the doctor said, eyeing her like a piece of meat. “But you’ve missed my greatest gift to you.”

Greatest gift? Truly looking at her body for the first time, Mary saw little from her prone position but…breasts. If she’d thought they were big before, now they were enormous. Size F? H? Looking at her massive breasts, both so large that they were actually flopped on the ground next to her, she realized she couldn’t even begin to guess their size.

“I gave you size K udders, although I suppose sizes don’t really apply anymore,” the doctor said, guessing her question.

Size K?! She didn’t even know bra sizes went that high! And…udders? She craned her neck to try to see and failed.

“Let me help you, Bess,” the doctor said.

‘He’s getting close!’ Mary thought as he drew near. ‘Now’s my chance to jump him and run away! If I can run right now that- OH MY GOD!’

Mary’s thoughts were cut off as the doctor grabbed her nipple and hauled it up to show her. But her nipple was the last thing on her mind. She squirmed on the ground to her embarrassment, making soft noises she tried to suppress at the burning feeling inside her as the doctor rubbed her nipple. She couldn’t help it, though. The feeling was simply too powerful. To her shame, like everything else the sounds came out as mooing. The doctor simply watched and waited, a knowing smirk on his face.

Finally the doctor let go of her nipple and simply grabbed her breast. It ached, but that was preferable to that burning heat that she couldn’t resist. As it faded, Mary found herself able to think clearly again and was finally able to look at the nipple the doctor was showing her. If you could call it a nipple anymore, that is. It had to be three inches long and an inch wide, and Mary knew the other must be the same.

She had UDDERS. What on earth did this doctor do to her? Surgery could accomplish many things, but not THIS!

“Do you like them?” the doctor asked. “I made them myself. Made them even more sensitive than a clitoris. To my knowledge I’m the only doctor in the world who can do this. You see, I have a gift.”

Mary huffed (at least she could still do that), a noise that failed to convey her anger, fear, and disbelief, yet seemed to suffice for the doctor.

“I’ll show you,” the doctor said.

Immediately Mary’s arms and legs shrank, until they were only tiny stubs. Mary panicked, trying to get away, but could only buck her limbless torso.

“You see?” the doctor said. “I was born with a gift. I can instantly change any aspect of anyone’s body, including the brain, with pinpoint precision. See?” he asked. Immediately Mary burst out into laughter, uncontrollable joyless laughter that left her unable to breathe. She struggled for air in her never ending terrible laugh until the doctor finally took pity on her and suddenly took the laughter away again.

“I just activated the portion of your brain responsible for laughter. It took a lot of trial and error to find that at first, but I am, after all, one of the leading researchers, with plenty of test subjects.” Somehow, Mary didn’t think he meant rats.

“I do great work in my job,” the doctor continued. “I make discoveries no one else could and save hundreds of lives. Childhood brain tumors, epilepsy, stroke, I’ve cured it all. I have saved I don’t know how many hundreds of lives. So I think I’ve earned a side hobby—don’t you think?” he asked, rhetorically. Mary snorted.

“That is not the kind of behavior that gets you your limbs back” the doctor said sternly. “I can help you, but I only help good girls who behave. Say the magic word.”

“Moo,” Mary said shortly, as if it meant nothing. She wasn’t going to give this man the satisfaction.

“Say it like you mean it, or I’ll leave you like this,” the doctor said. “Or perhaps I’ll demonstrate some of my other skills. Would you like to be in the worst pain you’ve ever experienced? See things that aren’t there? Come down with crippling, suicidal level depression? Because I can make all these things happen. Actually, since you didn’t behave…” the doctor said trailing off.

Instantly the world started spinning, giving her vertigo worse than she’d ever had before. Mary vomited helplessly, trying not to choke on her own puke.

“Let me help you, Bess,” the doctor said, taking her limbless body into his arms and tilting her downwards, making the vertigo somehow even worse, but at least allowing the vomit to fall out of her mouth without making her choke on it. “I hate to see you hurting, but you know I can’t have you acting like that.”

Mary couldn’t think anymore, she could only vomit until her stomach was empty. Dry heaves were all that was left to her know, as the doctor rubbed her back and shushed her in a manner she distantly realized was supposed to be comforting. Finally, just as rapidly as it had started the vertigo ceased. Woozily she looked up at the doctor, who picked up her body as though it was a doll’s and held it in front of him, where she was on eye level with him.

“There there,” he said, false kindness in his eyes. “If you’re a good girl I’ll let you have your legs back. If you’re a really good girl, I’ll even give you your arms. Now talk to me.”

“Moooooooooo,” Mary said, really trying this time.

“Louder, lass,” the doctor said. “I can’t hear you. Really give it your best effort this time.”

“MMMMMMOOOOOOO,” Mary almost shouted, voice low and guttural, attempting to sound as cow like as she could. She had never felt so vulnerable in her entire life and she shook with terror. What kind of demon was this man?!

“That’s better! Great job, Bess! You really sounded like you wanted to get up and move again! Here, I’ll give you both your arms and your legs, you did such a good job!” he said, laying her body down. Just as quickly Mary’s limbs regrew, although still stuck in the positions they had been in before. The sick thing was, she actually found herself genuinely feeling grateful.

“Okay, Bess!” said the farmer (for that was how Bess—I mean, Mary, my name is Mary!—thought of him now). “Now give me a nice walk around the room!”

Shaking in terror, Mary tried to get to her hands and knees, but her arms buckled under her twice before she managed, she was so afraid. She shuffled on her hands (more like fists) and knees a mere pace and rapidly stopped as a burning grew in her groin and her nipples. Her breasts were now so large that the tips of her udders (nipples, darn it, I’m not actually a cow!) brushed the ground as she moved. Each step brought with it what Mary felt sure must be the orgasm she’d always seen talked about.

“Mooooo…” she moaned, remembering just in time what to say. Her legs clenched around her vagina as she rubbed it against them, brushing her nipples on the floor as she did. Mary had never masturbated before, but her body apparently knew what to do.

“Mooooooooooooooooo,” she moaned again.

“Bess, why have you stopped?” the farmer asked, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. “Are you liking being a cow after all? Because it certainly looks like you are!”

“Mmmmmmmmoooooooooooooo,” Mary moaned through clenched teeth as she tried to control her body. Her legs just went on clenching and her body kept squirming, looking for a relief for that burning in her vagina that kept getting greater and greater.

“As much as I’m happy you’re happy, you’ll never finish your walk if you stop after the first step,” the farmer said. “And if you don’t walk for me, I’ll have to punish you.”

Mary shuddered, remembering his threats of pain. Shakily she crawled one foot, then another, then had to stop again as the feeling of her udders dragging along the floor grew too intense. Much to her embarrassment Mary began humping the floor.

“Let me help you with that,” the farmer said. Mary humped the floor helplessly as he grew closer. When he picked up her nipple and stroked it in his hand, Mary lost any remaining control she’d had over her body. Distantly her mind watched horrified as her body began humping the doctor’s foot, looking desperately for some relief.

“MMOOOOOOOO!!! MOOOOOOO!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” her mouth cried on its own.

The farmer gently disengaged her from his leg. “I like how excited you are!” he said happily. “Did you want me to help you feel better? All my animals love to be mounted by a farmer,” he said.

Inwardly Mary shuddered, but despite herself, her mouth shouted “MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” with aching need for something she’d never knew she’d wanted, as she nodded as best she could from her position humping the floor.

“Then I need you to finish your walk,” the farm said, stepping away from her. “Come on lass,” he said, beckoning with his fingers.

Mary tried to get back up to her hands and knees, but failed. Finally she began wriggling herself on her stomach, knees still stuck at right angles, around the room as she continued to rub her udders (nipples!) and vagina on the floor. Her face was flushed with embarrassment and need. After what felt like an eternity, she was around the room with the farmer in front of her.

“Looks like somone has earned a milking!” the farmer said cheerily. He pulled out a strange machine, with suction cups and tubes. A distant part of her wondered at this—after all she wasn’t lactating—but her carnal body continued to wriggle on the floor. She turned her pleading, need-filled eyes to the farmer.

“Don’t worry, lass, it won’t hurt you,” the farmer said fake-comfortingly. “It’s just a breastfeeding pump. I know on television you see other cows milked by hand, but in reality it’s mostly all machine driven now.

Mary shuddered, humping the floor with still greater ferocity as he picked up her breasts and placed them in the cups. Then he turned the machine on.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!” Mary repeated over and over and over. It felt sooooo good. Good wasn’t the word for it. It felt TOO good. It was so intense that Mary felt like she wanted to jump out of her skin! She felt the liquid gush out of her heavy breasts as she tried frantically to rub her udders or vagina with her fists. When she reached for her vagina, though, she was met with a firm hand.

“That’s my job,” the farmer said. And with that Mary’s world exploded as he thrust something deep inside her. That distant observer that was Mary’s mind noted that this must be a penis. Bess, for that was who was in control of her body, simply humped yet harder with gratitude.

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Bess cried over and over. “MOOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Still flushed with Mary’s embarrassment, Bess thrust herself upon the farmer’s penis time and time again.

And then, just as the farmer’s thrusting stopped, Bess came. Or at least, that’s what she thought it was. If she’d thought rubbing her nipples on the ground was orgasmic, she had to redefine the word orgasm, because this was infinitely greater than that. More than that, it lasted what felt like a full minute, Bess simply writhing on the floor in (TOO TOO MUCH MAKE IT STOP) pleasure.

When the fire of desire finally died down to a tolerable level she panted, trying to catch her breath. She noted that the farmer was fully clothed again, simply standing there watching her, a cell phone in his hand.

“Want to see what you looked like, Bess?” the farmer asked. Without waiting for an answer, he pressed play and shoved the phone in her face. Mary, for she was mostly in control of her own mind again, watched in horror as she saw herself humping the floor, the farmer, and anything she could, mooing all the while. Her udders (and they looked almost exactly like udders in the video) he really did make her look like a human cow. Lord Jesus, she was being raped and enjoying it even as she hated it.

‘Dear Lord, please help me’, she prayed silently. ‘I know you send us tests, but this one is more than I can bear. I have already sinned once, with….that. Please, take pity on me.’

“Okay, Bess! You’ve been so good, you can go meet some of the rest of my pets! I’ll even make it easier for you to walk.”

The burning died down in her nipples. Experimentally she crawled forward a pace. The burning began again, but she managed to keep crawling, though she clenched her legs around her clit with every step.

“Luckily, you’re just down the hall!” the farmer said. “But you can still see some of my other friends while you’re here!”

Mary watched in horror as they passed cage after cage, each with a person, or what used to be a person, in it. In one a man in his forties cried and waved his tiny arms. It was clear that he’d once been a full-grown man, but the farmer had shrunken his limbs and torso to the size of a baby’s. The effect was extremely disproportionate, and frankly Mary didn’t know how it was anatomically possible.

In the same cell was a tall, curvy woman. Her breasts, somehow perky, were even larger than Mary’s own! They defied gravity. The rest of her body broke common sense, too. Her waist was so small you could wrap both hands around it, while her buttocks were shapely and half the size of the woman’s breasts, which still made them massive. Her lips had to each be two inches in height, sticking out of her head in a grotesque mockery of beauty. She shushed the man-baby, bouncing him on her large hips and offering him her nipple, which he quickly accepted. She tilted her head back as she panted, clearly getting involuntarily aroused by the act just as Mary had been.

“Do you like them?” the farmer asked. “Some of my earlier work, but I think it’s still acceptable quality. They’re brother and sister, but I only provide Mary with food. The baby, of course, has to be breastfed. I’ve talked to her and talked to her about the importance of breast feeding infants, but she never understands. He doesn’t seem to either, when I allow him to type.”

“Oh, yes, he can type,” the farmer said in response to her questioning look. “That’s what everyone works for here, a chance with the tablet to talk like their old selves used to. Every night I give each cell an iPad, not connected to the internet, of course, if all occupants have behaved well that day. I don’t know why they aren’t satisfied with the way they talk now, but they work well towards that incentive.”

“Not a one of my animal pets can speak human,” the farmer said, continuing his exposition as Mary continued the still excrutiatingly arousing slow trip to the end of the hall. “They don’t need to now. I gave them all severe apraxia which makes it so they can’t talk, or stuck their lips together like yours, to help keep them from bad behavior.”

“Well, I take that back, there are some exceptions” the farmer said, gesturing to a one-way mirror. Within Mary could see a man and a woman frantically masturbating under their clothing. “They can talk, but they’re slowly losing the ability. I like to let some of my pets transition slowly, before telling them what’s going on.”

Mary looked in horror, realizing what he meant. Those poor people didn’t realize their bodies and urges were being controlled by the farmer—they must blame themselves for their strange behavior!

“Ah, and this one,” the doctor said, demonstrating to his right, “is a special case. Most of my pets stay one way, but at random intervals I change his. Like now,” he said.

Instantly the man went from humping the floor to desperately leaning over to try to suck his own penis.

“My doll and her owner,” the farmer said, pointing to yet ANOTHER cage. Here a man cared for a woman whose face appeared to be in her thirties, although her body was shrunken to the size of an elementary school child’s. She smiled with her mouth, jaw and lips unmoving from their posture, but her eyes held no joy. Under her dress Mary could see a diaper. “She’s another exception. I let her talk, but her mouth has to keep smiling! People like dolls who smile!”

As the doll-woman lay drooling through her smile and entirely limp on a tiny bed (Mary saw the whole cell was set up like a doll’s house) a man furiously thrust his penis into her, diaper simply pulled to the left a bit to make room for himself.

“I’msorryI’msorryI’msorryI’msorry,” the man chanted over and over even as he thrust. “I can’t control it!” Tears rolled down his cheeks.

“I know he’s naking you need to thuck ne, dlease stot as soon as you can though decause it hurts,” the woman said, lips never moving.

“Here we go!” the farmer said cheerily, unlocking a door. “The farm!”

Inside, much to Mary’s horror, she saw stall after stall with animal-people. The dog woman barked angrily (‘I trained her to do that’ the farmer said proudly), then scratched her head with her foot. The dog man next to her looked up from licking his penis to growl.

Next came the chicken-people. One woman, one man, just like the other cells. They clucked (guk-guk-kuk—Mary wondered what he’d done to their mouths to make that happen) and scratched at the ground with their feet. Their hands seemed stuck to their shoulders in a mockery of wings which they flapped to keep their balance, and they had abnormally large noses which they pecked at the ground with.

On the left were the pigs. Their bodies looked the same as her own, only instead of having breasts that touched the ground, the otherwise slender twenty something man and woman had giant bellies that brushed the floor. They were pink all over, as though they had a sunburn. The tips of their noses pointed up, to look like a snout. They oinked to each other then angrily at the doctor.

“Almost of my animals have Tourette’s syndrome. I noticed in my practice that it tends to make people say or do the things they find the most embarrassing, which fortunately for me is all the things that makes a good pet!” the doctor said proudly.

‘You’re sick’ Mary wanted to say, but had to content herself with an angry look. She was so upset she’d even been distracted from her burning groin for a bit. But now it was back—in fact, it seemed as though the farmer had allowed her udders (nipples!) to become more sensitive again. She made it another three steps…then collapsed, humping the floor helplessly. She looked around in embarrassment, knowing she had an audience. All she saw, though, was pity in the other animals’ eyes.

Mary tried to distract herself from her burning need by looking at the signs on the other cages. Monkeys, cats, ducks, rabbits, elephants, frogs, snakes, penguins, parrots…the stalls went on and on down the long, long corridor. Each was furnished with a drinking trough and container of food.

“Now now,” the doctor said, watching her hump the floor with amusement. “There will be plenty of time for that later. I have someone I want you to meet!”

Mary looked on in dread as he pointed to the cow exhibit. Sure enough, there was a man there, with a huge penis that dangled halfway to the floor. He snorted and pawed the ground. He looked familiar. Was that—yes it was! It was her old neurologist!

“Recognize him, do you?” the doctor said. “He didn’t really die, of course. Neither did you, though everyone will think so. It comes in handy, being able to control people’s bodies when you’re trying to fake deaths. I can turn off the pulse and breathing for the short seconds that they’re being checked, and then re-enable them afterwards. No brain damage, and no one will be looking for my new pets!”

With a terrible certainty, Mary saw her hopes at rescue escape.

“Do you have anything to say to him?” the doctor asked. Suddenly her desperate need was back.

“MOOOOOOO!” Bess cried in surprise as she humped the doctor’s shoe furiously. This was her life now—the life of a mindless, sex-driven cow.