The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Train

On the coast of Cornwall lays the sleepy fishing town of St Levan. An occasional destination for the more adventurous sun-seekers and a town with a secret. One that can touch the lives of any young man. Few are willing to speak of their experience. Those brave enough to speak, talk in whispers behind cupped hands. Each with a different tale to tell and yet they all whisper of the one called “The Stranger”.

Nathan Sauntered along the deserted railway platform, there was no need to rush. The station was at the end of the line and the train was waiting to start the return journey to St Buryan. Moving to the last carriage, he entered. Walked to the end and sat next to a window. The Stranger, unseen, followed and sat opposite.

In a world of his own, Nathan stared blankly out the window. The Stranger pulled out a device. Looked at it for a moment, then touched the surface. Watching Nathan, the Stranger waited, as Nathan waited for the journey to start.

The train juddered as it began to slowly leave the station. There was an intensity to his face as he concentrated on the images before his mind’s eye and a tension to his body. Looking at the device, the Stranger touched it again and waited.

It wasn’t long before Nathan raised his bum off the seat and pulled at the cloth of his jeans. He sat back down, slouching as a hand came to rest on his crotch. Again he pulled, adjusting, fidgeting, but he couldn’t settle. His hand seemed to have a life of it’s own, sporadically squeezing, pressing, rubbing a growing bulge.

Suddenly, Nathan slouched further. With his body almost horizontal in the seat, he rammed his hand down his jeans. After careful rummaging and adjusting, Nathan withdrew his hand. Pointing to his hip, the bulge of his hard-on was clearly, and briefly, visible to any watcher.

Nathan’s hand, now covering his dick, moved with purpose. Fingers tracing the outline of his hard-on. His palm pressing and rubbing. As the train sedately rattled down the track, the moving hand gained intensity. The Stranger touched the device.

Nathan sat up and looked around. The Stranger remained unseen. Then standing just enough to see over the back of the seats and down the carriage, he saw nothing to worry him. The few passengers farther down, were also unseen. So Nathan stood straight and undid the button and flies of his jeans. Pushed them down a little way, paused, then pulled them up slightly before sitting down.

With his body almost horizontal in the seat, Nathan’s hand returned to his dick. Now, with only his underwear separating the flesh of his fingers from the flesh of his prick, the touch of his fingers brought new delight. His eyes closed with the heightened pleasure, enjoying sensation of his dick trapped and teased by the fabric of his tight underwear. His hand gained speed, only to occasionally pause so he could press the wet spot marking the head of his dick. The Stranger touched the device.

Again, Nathan sat up. Looking out the window he searched the passing countryside. Satisfied with what he saw, he looked around, not bothering to stand a second time. The Stranger remained unseen. Decision made, Nathan laid back. Pulling at the waistband of his underwear with one hand, the other slipped inside to carefully gather his balls. Pulling them out he tucked the waistband behind his sack.

Grabbing his dick, Nathan wasted no time. His hand flew up and down the length of his hard shaft. His eyes screwed shut with concentration. Desperation crept over him. His hand moved faster, harder; slamming into his balls held proud by his underwear. In time to his strokes, his balls bounced. The elastic of the waistband, pulling his ball-bag forward to meet the returning hammer of his fist.

Nathan could hear the violence of his slapping sack. He could feel the erotic pain of his hand pummelled balls. Glancing out the window his despair grew. Nathan’s body twitch with it. His face a battlefield of ever changing expressions of lust, desire and yearning. His mouth open as he gasped, his breathing ragged gulps of air.

Glancing out the window, his distress grew. He recognised the landscape. With his free hand, Nathan exposed his chest in hopeful preparation. His stomach muscles ripped and twitched. Tucking his T-shirt under his chin, he felt the air caress his bare skin. His nipples, sensitised by his lust, need little stimulation and the air was enough to make them hard. The knubs of flesh called out for more and Nathan’s free hand answered that call. Fingers slid over his chest, searching for their prey.

The train began to slow, urging Nathan on. One hand franticly pinching his nipple, the other pounding his throbbing pole and slapping his balls with each down stroke. Forcing eyes open to scan the passing countryside, Nathan switched back and forth between reality and fantasy. His hips thrusting to meet his hand. Between gasps of air and holding his breath, the train slowed.

Suddenly Nathan sat forward and pulled down his T-shirt in one quick movement. The end of the platform came into view as the train slowed to a stop. In an attempt to hide his hard-on, he held his T-shirt forward, while his dick holding hand couldn’t keep still. Slowly stroking as he twisted to look up the platform. It was a small station and Nathan was not expecting to see anyone, and he didn’t. The departing passengers remained unseen. The Stranger touched the device.

Still looking out of the window and without standing, he slid his underwear and jeans down to his ankles. His dick tented his T-shirt with a small wet spot forming to mark the tip. Nathan hesitated as a hand held his cloth covered dick, the wet spot slowly expanding. Decision made, Nathan snatched off his top. The exhilaration of his daring filled his body, constricting his breathing. His palpitating heart reverberated around his chest. His dick ached with the taboo of public nudity.

Sitting bolt up-right on the edge of the seat, with knees spread wide, Nathan continued to slowly stroke his dick. Like a junkie needing a fix, Nathan needed to cum, but this was more exciting, cumming would have to wait. His free hand played with his balls, stretching his sack and making himself jump with the occasional slap.

Nathan swayed as the train jolted. His face red with lust he watched the station slide passed the window. Once out of view Nathan relaxed into the chair. Sliding down until his firm bottom slid almost completely off the seat he watched mesmerised, as his hand teased his solid flesh. His other hand moved to play with his nipples. The sensation zinged through his body like electricity. The Stranger touched the device.

The need to cum fought the desire to make the euphoria last a life time. Nathan’s body squirmed with conflict. The growing tingling in his balls announcing their preparation of his load. Unable to slow down to prevent it or speed up to hasten it’s arrival, He twitched with ecstasy.

Nathan was in a joyous world of his own. The building pressure in his balls provided a countdown to the climax he craved. Victorious, the need to cum met no resistance accept the steady pace of his hand. Nathan slide further off the seat, giving his hips freedom to punch up into his consistently stroking hand.

His whole body conspired to quicken the arrival of his climax, contorting as muscles contracted and twitched. While his hand maintained it’s tormenting, teasing pace. Moving closer, Nathan tittered on the edge of the climatic abyss. Unable to tip over the edge, he groaned with animalistic frustration. Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed. Only that glorious chasm, hovering just out of reach. The Stranger touched the device.

Convulsing, ribbons of cum cannoned over Nathan’s stomach. Grunting, gasping, his body shook. White globs landing on the seat back, his shoulder and chest. Volley followed volley, spraying a scatter-shot of cum over his body. Each one greeted with more wordless animal sounds. Long after the jets ceased, he writhed with pleasure as his hand continued to slide over his super-slippery, super-sensitive, super-hard prick.

Like a wave crashing over rocks on the beach, fatigue washed over him. Eyes closed, Nathan lay still as his heaving chest returned to normal. Gently rocked by the moving train he dozed in a warm fuzz of contentment.

Returning to the present Nathan shifted in the seat, about to start cleaning up when he froze. For the first time he saw the Stranger; who was now standing next to him. A hand held out, offering Nathan a small towel. Perplexed, he stared. Smiling the Stranger nodded to Nathan’s glistening chest.

Colour returning to his cheeks, Nathan wordlessly took the towel and began to wipe away his orgasm. Deeply aware of the Stranger watching, he gently patted dry his chunky dick. Uncertain what to do next, he looked around, carefully avoiding the watching eyes.

The Stranger held out an open hand. Nathan looked at it for a moment, then carefully folded up the towel and dropped it into the waiting hand. The Stranger gave Nathan a pleasant smile, and with a friendly nod walked away.

Nathan sat stunned for a moment, then stood just enough to look down the moving carriage and saw no one.